Reply to topic  [ 3382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard 
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard
CyberDragon Wrote:
"It's... ah... nothing." Eira responds to the ghost. "I'm aquakinetic, but... I can't do it anymore. I was trying to see if I could put out the fire."

"Ah. Well, thanks for trying. There was really no need though. He's kinda sorta fireproof on account of his power. But thanks!"

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Let's give it a go," Kaylee said, putting a hand out and allowing the power to build up and flow from her in a stiff wall of wind that swept in the direction of the chimneyplace.

"Wheeee! It'th like riding in the car!" Sandy cheers, leaning into the wind.

Holly looks to Alex as she talks.
"Well, for me, I'd kinda like some answers. I wanna know why I'm still here. I mean, I'm not objecting to it since I didn't exactly wanna die in the first place but I'd still like to know...Mandy said there are some other ghosts here that follow the Matriach around. Is that right?"

Sandy faceplants as Kaylee's wind stops.
"Oof!"

Socks snickers at the dog's misfortune but doesn't answer Alex's question at all. After all, she hadn't fully answered his so he doesn't really owe her anything.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:33 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

Kaylee chuckled as Sandy went down, possibly infected by Socks' humour as she shared a glance with him before she knelt to help Sandy back up. "Here you come, bro."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:00 am

Cutting off a small piece and taking a bite, Bonnie smiles. "This is really good." she comments happily, before digging in, proving to be a surprisingly tidy eater for a dog. "Hows yours?"

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:49 pm
Game Master

"Pretty beautiful," Jake said, before shaking his head. "Sorry, thought you were asking about the view. I'll tell of the food in a moment," he said meekly, before taking the first bite of his main. "Better than I could ever have made," he said. "and that's the food too," he chuckled.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Her smile seemed to strain after Rig said she'd be there to take care of things, "Still, she shouldn't skimp on her training. No reason to tempt fate after all... Just in case I'm not there."

While she hid it Socks would feel, not so much guilt, but a feeling of failure from two destinct memories she tried her best to ignore, instead focusing on Holly's question, "Well there have been a few times some followed the matriarch, but they mostly haunt family homes or the estate proper. As for why you didn't move on, could be hard to say. Some have unfinished business, some have a sense of duty and while content don't move on, heck some just choose not to through sheer want to stay here. Or at least as far as our ghost psyches can deduce anyway. Sorry, can't help you too much myself, you'll have to figure it out yourself, or not. It's your choice."

As Alex spoke Socks would feel Amanda's meditation seemingly continue its calm cycle before a huge spike of fear, guilt and loss sprung up not even for a second, her emotions returning to the normal meditative cycle, though seemingly dulled a bit.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:33 am
Game Master

Eira nodded at Holly and returned to her book about the animals of this world. She was quickly realizing exactly why her parents sent her with a portable replicator in her bag. The only thing she would be able to eat here were fish. Every other animal was intelligent. Except for insects, of course, but she shuddered at the thought of eating 100 to 200 pounds a week of bugs, which is what she as a lycan would require.

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:03 pm

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Pretty beautiful," Jake said, before shaking his head. "Sorry, thought you were asking about the view. I'll tell of the food in a moment," he said meekly, before taking the first bite of his main. "Better than I could ever have made," he said. "and that's the food too," he chuckled.

"Are you sure you're not a tree? You're certainly sappy enough." Bonnie joked with a smile on her face, letting out a laugh. After another bite she adds, "Not that that's a bad thing."

Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:34 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Huh... Any idea how I'd goa bout finding out?" Holly asks.

Socks sinks onto the couch and sets his scratching post cat toy on the coffee table.
"So what's with the box?" he asks, nodding at Alex's seat.

"Thankth, thith!" Sandy smiles, allowing Kaylee to help him up, and licking her face once he's on his paws again.

My RP Characters

Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

"First chance I've had to sap in... forever, Bon, hun," Jake admitted. "and first reason too.
I didn't think I should miss it, hmmm?
"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ack," kaylee complained loudly, "slobbery dog germs!" Her tone told that she wasn't quite being serious under the tongue lashing.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Alex gave a small smile to the ghost rat, "Don't know too much myself. Maybe as bit of meditating, soul searching as it were, pun unintended. Could always try to search out a more ghostly inclined person, you know, those seance types, but one who isn't a fraud. Heck, all you really need is a good psyche, is basically what are ghost experts are. Could always try an' bring one down sometime if ya'd like."

For Socks' question there was a small, but noticeable hesitation to answer the question. Though Alex said, with a smile, "Oh, just important little things, documents, blood, medicine, emergency containment boxes for magical items. Just the essentials of a leisurely magic expedition." And it would be apparent to Socks, there was not a bit of insincerity to Alex's words, though it was tinged with a bit of playful joking, she had not lied.

Not long after Alex spoke the door off the side of the room clicked and Amanda walked through, looking fine, if a bit tired tired, which was mirrored in her emotions that Socks would feel, generally okay but troubled over something foggy and aloof. She stood in the door, holding it when the same voice from before spoke thorugh, "Alex, could you be so kind and help me through to see our guests?" Alex immediately got off her container seat and made her way to the door, only stopping to pat Amanda on the shoulder before waving her paw. A moment later a painting's frame could be seen floating through sideways before turning to show the portrait it held.

Inside was a pure white cat with piercing blue eyes, she wore a small yet ornate dress, that was noticeably thin. She appeared to be sat inside a castle chamber with a small but beautiful look to a medieval countryside visible through her window, "Hello dear guests, I am Bridget Bellus. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:50 am

Rig cocked his head to the side. He stepped closer to the painting, moving around to the side and looking it up and down then moving back to the front of it. He smiled slightly, "It is good to meet you too?"

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:19 am
Game Master

Eira looked up from her book, dropping it when she saw the painting. "Oh! Uh... The pleasure is ours. Wasn't expecting that..."

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:03 am
Game Master

"Quite the painted lady," Kaylee remarked.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:50 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"...Huh..." says Holly quietly, before remembering to bob a quick curtsy and offer a polite greeting.

Sandy, who'd just been beginning to slide his squeaky bone from his satchel, surreptitiously returns the toy to the bag before bowing gallantly, sweeping an imaginary top hat from his head.
"Madam Belluth. It'th an honour. Amanda hath thaid tho many good thingth about you."

"What's this, medieval facetime?" Socks quips. "You look nice. Will we see you in person?"

My RP Characters

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:29 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

"Socks..," Kaylee cautioned, sensing great power in the brushwork. "To introduce some, M'lady, I am Kaylee, this is my adopted brother Sandy and his, uh, spirit guardian, Holly." She put a hand on Sandys' shoulder and guestured towards the spooky Rat. "And the good guy who's pretending he isn't is Socks."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:03 pm
Game Master

Deciding she should introduce herself as well, Eira spoke up again. "My name is Eira. I just joined this group earlier today."

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Amanda stepped across the room and took half a seat of an armchair, rubbing a temple, Alex simply stood next to the Matriarch who chuckled at the scene before her, "A pleasure to meet such a varied group of magical beings, surprisingly gathered of their own individuality. It is always nice to see a peaceful gathering happen naturally in this day and age. But, no, we use mirrors for face to face communication, though technology has made it rather easy for some aspects of travel and communication, but please get in touch with me when technology lets the long dead live on in a painted caricature of their kittenhood homes. So I'm afraid my body would be incapable of making the trip. Though if you ever make a trip to Ireland I'd be honored if you visited my grave. So many people think to visit me themselves to pay their respects, but there is a certain charm to knowing my grave gets similar respects."

Socks would feel almost muted feelings of amusement coming from the painting, "Oh, forgive me, I tend to ramble in my old age. 'Tis nice to meet you, Kaylee, Sandy, Holly, Socks, and Eira. And, it is nice to know my descendants think highly enough of me to gossip about me to their friends. So, who might these two be?" She gestured towards Noah and Rig, seemingly eager to get to know the whole gathering.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 pm

"I'm Noah Walker and the big one is Váfuðr. It's good to meet you," he glanced at Rig for some confirmation on his pronunciation.
Rig smiled, "That was good. But you can call me Rig if it is easy for you. I am gladly to finally meet you."

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:37 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Huh. You're dead? So... Are we speaking to, like, a ghost? Or one of those Harry Potter paintings?" Socks asks, ignoring Kaylee's warning.

"Wait, which island are you buried on?" Sandy queries, confused.

Although she can't read, Holly pulls a heavy book with a globe on the spine from the bookshelf, hoping it's an atlas, and then stumbles under its weight, struggling to carry it to the assembled pets.

My RP Characters

Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:40 am
Profile WWW

Bridget nodded her head towards Rig and Noah, "A pleasure Noah and Váfuðr." She said, pronouncing Rig's name rather well, with a bit of a stumble in the middle, "Ah, apologies, it has been quite some time since I have met someone with such a name."

Bridget chuckled at Socks' question. "I guess that is the most apt comparison, though not completely accurate. There are some differences." She seemed confused by Sandy's question, but quickly regained her composure, "Well, we decided to keep my grave near the estate on main land Ireland. We did think of putting it one an island with a view but we also figured it would be impractical to station a constant guard there to fend off any potential remaining members of the necromancer cults we have dismantled over the centuries who would be interested in a bit of grave robbing." The Matriarch of the Bellus clan seemed a bit too chipper talking about her own potential grave being robbed.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:34 am

"Wow that was even better than mine and I've been working on it," Noah said. He got a bit of a chuckle out of the grave robbing part, "My mom was an archaeologist. She's don-"
"What do you mean, 'It is been quite some time'," the wolf said, interrupting Noah for once. "When was last time?"

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:51 am
Game Master

Kaylee moved quietly behind her new spectral 'sister' to help her with the book as the others talked. "I think it's an Ireland called Island, Sandy," she said, unaware of the pronunciation. "I'm more interested in the reason we've all managed to pop up here at the same time now? And Bonnie and Jake and the Kitsune guy..? She picked up Holly and the book carefully. "It's all too coincidental to be coincidence."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 3382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85