HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Hlaoroo »

CyberDragon wrote:"It's... ah... nothing." Eira responds to the ghost. "I'm aquakinetic, but... I can't do it anymore. I was trying to see if I could put out the fire."
"Ah. Well, thanks for trying. There was really no need though. He's kinda sorta fireproof on account of his power. But thanks!"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Let's give it a go," Kaylee said, putting a hand out and allowing the power to build up and flow from her in a stiff wall of wind that swept in the direction of the chimneyplace.
"Wheeee! It'th like riding in the car!" Sandy cheers, leaning into the wind.

Holly looks to Alex as she talks.
"Well, for me, I'd kinda like some answers. I wanna know why I'm still here. I mean, I'm not objecting to it since I didn't exactly wanna die in the first place but I'd still like to know...Mandy said there are some other ghosts here that follow the Matriach around. Is that right?"

Sandy faceplants as Kaylee's wind stops.
"Oof!"

Socks snickers at the dog's misfortune but doesn't answer Alex's question at all. After all, she hadn't fully answered his so he doesn't really owe her anything.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee chuckled as Sandy went down, possibly infected by Socks' humour as she shared a glance with him before she knelt to help Sandy back up. "Here you come, bro."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Cutting off a small piece and taking a bite, Bonnie smiles. "This is really good." she comments happily, before digging in, proving to be a surprisingly tidy eater for a dog. "Hows yours?"
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Pretty beautiful," Jake said, before shaking his head. "Sorry, thought you were asking about the view. I'll tell of the food in a moment," he said meekly, before taking the first bite of his main. "Better than I could ever have made," he said. "and that's the food too," he chuckled.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Her smile seemed to strain after Rig said she'd be there to take care of things, "Still, she shouldn't skimp on her training. No reason to tempt fate after all... Just in case I'm not there."

While she hid it Socks would feel, not so much guilt, but a feeling of failure from two destinct memories she tried her best to ignore, instead focusing on Holly's question, "Well there have been a few times some followed the matriarch, but they mostly haunt family homes or the estate proper. As for why you didn't move on, could be hard to say. Some have unfinished business, some have a sense of duty and while content don't move on, heck some just choose not to through sheer want to stay here. Or at least as far as our ghost psyches can deduce anyway. Sorry, can't help you too much myself, you'll have to figure it out yourself, or not. It's your choice."

As Alex spoke Socks would feel Amanda's meditation seemingly continue its calm cycle before a huge spike of fear, guilt and loss sprung up not even for a second, her emotions returning to the normal meditative cycle, though seemingly dulled a bit.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Eira nodded at Holly and returned to her book about the animals of this world. She was quickly realizing exactly why her parents sent her with a portable replicator in her bag. The only thing she would be able to eat here were fish. Every other animal was intelligent. Except for insects, of course, but she shuddered at the thought of eating 100 to 200 pounds a week of bugs, which is what she as a lycan would require.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Pretty beautiful," Jake said, before shaking his head. "Sorry, thought you were asking about the view. I'll tell of the food in a moment," he said meekly, before taking the first bite of his main. "Better than I could ever have made," he said. "and that's the food too," he chuckled.
"Are you sure you're not a tree? You're certainly sappy enough." Bonnie joked with a smile on her face, letting out a laugh. After another bite she adds, "Not that that's a bad thing."
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh... Any idea how I'd goa bout finding out?" Holly asks.

Socks sinks onto the couch and sets his scratching post cat toy on the coffee table.
"So what's with the box?" he asks, nodding at Alex's seat.

"Thankth, thith!" Sandy smiles, allowing Kaylee to help him up, and licking her face once he's on his paws again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"First chance I've had to sap in... forever, Bon, hun," Jake admitted. "and first reason too.
I didn't think I should miss it, hmmm?
"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ack," kaylee complained loudly, "slobbery dog germs!" Her tone told that she wasn't quite being serious under the tongue lashing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex gave a small smile to the ghost rat, "Don't know too much myself. Maybe as bit of meditating, soul searching as it were, pun unintended. Could always try to search out a more ghostly inclined person, you know, those seance types, but one who isn't a fraud. Heck, all you really need is a good psyche, is basically what are ghost experts are. Could always try an' bring one down sometime if ya'd like."

For Socks' question there was a small, but noticeable hesitation to answer the question. Though Alex said, with a smile, "Oh, just important little things, documents, blood, medicine, emergency containment boxes for magical items. Just the essentials of a leisurely magic expedition." And it would be apparent to Socks, there was not a bit of insincerity to Alex's words, though it was tinged with a bit of playful joking, she had not lied.

Not long after Alex spoke the door off the side of the room clicked and Amanda walked through, looking fine, if a bit tired tired, which was mirrored in her emotions that Socks would feel, generally okay but troubled over something foggy and aloof. She stood in the door, holding it when the same voice from before spoke thorugh, "Alex, could you be so kind and help me through to see our guests?" Alex immediately got off her container seat and made her way to the door, only stopping to pat Amanda on the shoulder before waving her paw. A moment later a painting's frame could be seen floating through sideways before turning to show the portrait it held.

Inside was a pure white cat with piercing blue eyes, she wore a small yet ornate dress, that was noticeably thin. She appeared to be sat inside a castle chamber with a small but beautiful look to a medieval countryside visible through her window, "Hello dear guests, I am Bridget Bellus. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig cocked his head to the side. He stepped closer to the painting, moving around to the side and looking it up and down then moving back to the front of it. He smiled slightly, "It is good to meet you too?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Eira looked up from her book, dropping it when she saw the painting. "Oh! Uh... The pleasure is ours. Wasn't expecting that..."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Quite the painted lady," Kaylee remarked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"...Huh..." says Holly quietly, before remembering to bob a quick curtsy and offer a polite greeting.

Sandy, who'd just been beginning to slide his squeaky bone from his satchel, surreptitiously returns the toy to the bag before bowing gallantly, sweeping an imaginary top hat from his head.
"Madam Belluth. It'th an honour. Amanda hath thaid tho many good thingth about you."

"What's this, medieval facetime?" Socks quips. "You look nice. Will we see you in person?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Socks..," Kaylee cautioned, sensing great power in the brushwork. "To introduce some, M'lady, I am Kaylee, this is my adopted brother Sandy and his, uh, spirit guardian, Holly." She put a hand on Sandys' shoulder and guestured towards the spooky Rat. "And the good guy who's pretending he isn't is Socks."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Deciding she should introduce herself as well, Eira spoke up again. "My name is Eira. I just joined this group earlier today."
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda stepped across the room and took half a seat of an armchair, rubbing a temple, Alex simply stood next to the Matriarch who chuckled at the scene before her, "A pleasure to meet such a varied group of magical beings, surprisingly gathered of their own individuality. It is always nice to see a peaceful gathering happen naturally in this day and age. But, no, we use mirrors for face to face communication, though technology has made it rather easy for some aspects of travel and communication, but please get in touch with me when technology lets the long dead live on in a painted caricature of their kittenhood homes. So I'm afraid my body would be incapable of making the trip. Though if you ever make a trip to Ireland I'd be honored if you visited my grave. So many people think to visit me themselves to pay their respects, but there is a certain charm to knowing my grave gets similar respects."

Socks would feel almost muted feelings of amusement coming from the painting, "Oh, forgive me, I tend to ramble in my old age. 'Tis nice to meet you, Kaylee, Sandy, Holly, Socks, and Eira. And, it is nice to know my descendants think highly enough of me to gossip about me to their friends. So, who might these two be?" She gestured towards Noah and Rig, seemingly eager to get to know the whole gathering.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"I'm Noah Walker and the big one is Váfuðr. It's good to meet you," he glanced at Rig for some confirmation on his pronunciation.
Rig smiled, "That was good. But you can call me Rig if it is easy for you. I am gladly to finally meet you."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh. You're dead? So... Are we speaking to, like, a ghost? Or one of those Harry Potter paintings?" Socks asks, ignoring Kaylee's warning.

"Wait, which island are you buried on?" Sandy queries, confused.

Although she can't read, Holly pulls a heavy book with a globe on the spine from the bookshelf, hoping it's an atlas, and then stumbles under its weight, struggling to carry it to the assembled pets.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Bridget nodded her head towards Rig and Noah, "A pleasure Noah and Váfuðr." She said, pronouncing Rig's name rather well, with a bit of a stumble in the middle, "Ah, apologies, it has been quite some time since I have met someone with such a name."

Bridget chuckled at Socks' question. "I guess that is the most apt comparison, though not completely accurate. There are some differences." She seemed confused by Sandy's question, but quickly regained her composure, "Well, we decided to keep my grave near the estate on main land Ireland. We did think of putting it one an island with a view but we also figured it would be impractical to station a constant guard there to fend off any potential remaining members of the necromancer cults we have dismantled over the centuries who would be interested in a bit of grave robbing." The Matriarch of the Bellus clan seemed a bit too chipper talking about her own potential grave being robbed.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Wow that was even better than mine and I've been working on it," Noah said. He got a bit of a chuckle out of the grave robbing part, "My mom was an archaeologist. She's don-"
"What do you mean, 'It is been quite some time'," the wolf said, interrupting Noah for once. "When was last time?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee moved quietly behind her new spectral 'sister' to help her with the book as the others talked. "I think it's an Ireland called Island, Sandy," she said, unaware of the pronunciation. "I'm more interested in the reason we've all managed to pop up here at the same time now? And Bonnie and Jake and the Kitsune guy..? She picked up Holly and the book carefully. "It's all too coincidental to be coincidence."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"An island called Island? That'th thilly. Who thought of that?" Sandy laughs.

"Thanks, Kaylee. So you think someone or something brought us here, then?" Holly asks. "But why would they do that? And how would they know we all had powers?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"First chance I've had to sap in... forever, Bon, hun," Jake admitted. "and first reason too. I didn't think I should miss it, hmmm?"
"No, I suppose not." Bonnie answered with a grin. Noticing both plates starting to get close to empty, she adds in "I be-leaf it's nearly time to dig out my wallet though..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Can't tell, Holly, hun," Kaylee admitted, "it could be as simple as 'pick a deity'. Everything seems to be possible here."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, hey," Jake said, seemingly remembering something. "I've not tasted yours yet! There's only one good way for a Vegetarian to taste meat," he added, leaning across and kissing her on the mouth.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda let out a small groan and spoke towards Sandy's misunderstanding, though seemed to glance over Kaylee's mishap, "It's an island called Ireland Sandy. It's a big island to the east of Britain." She rubbed her temple slightly and generally looked tired, and Socks would be able to feel that as well as a strange mental haze around certain thoughts that seemed to be slowly unraveling, even without empath powers Alex seemed quite aware of this too.

Bridget tapped her painted chin, "Well, I have had much contact with many different cultures over the centuries, I can not quite remember when I last spoke to someone of that tongue but I do remember it to have been a group of Northern folk... I believe so anyway." She turned her head to look at Kaylee, intrigued by the feline's thoughts, "Honestly it could be many things. It always seems like magic has some sort of weight to it, drawing things closer. Sometimes pulling things apart. Only time will tell if all of you meeting eachother is a happenstance of magic or just a happenstance. Should that happenstance turn out to be of negative motive, fear not to ask my clan for aid."

Alex chuckled a bit, "And with so many Bellus around the group, shouldn't be too hard! Just get Mandy or Socksy to get Mac in contact with us! Super simple."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Holly clears her throat.
"Um, well, there is something we wanted to ask you actually, ma'am. Amanda has spoken highly of your wisdom and knowledge. Some of us, er, struggle somewhat at times to fully control our powers and some would like greater finesse with the control we have." the rat explains, trying to be tactful.
"So we were wondering if you could offer any advice or education on that front. Also, I, er, was wondering if you had anything on ghost lore. I don't know that much about us besides what I've worked out for myself and what I've heard in stories and I don't know how much of what I "know" is fact and how much is fiction." Holly finishes, making air quotes with her paws.

Socks enjoys Amanda's frustration with Sandy and his ears prick up when Holly mentions control of powers. He does his best to look uninterested though, keeping his mask firmly in place.
"You don't live here then, Alex?" he asks nonchalantly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Eira nearly dropped her book when something started ringing in her pant pocket. She put the book down and fished around in the pocket, pulling out a rather advanced looking phone. "I'm really sorry. I have to take this, it's my... emergency phone." She walked out of the room, but her voice could be heard on the inside.

"Hello? Mom, what's... WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN "DAD CAUGHT THE PLAGUE?!?!" Is he going to be alright? ... Well, that's good, but... Mom, I've been gone for LESS THAN TWO HOURS! How does someone go from COMPLETELY HEALTHY, to CATCHING THE PLAGUE in less than... What do you mean it's been two days? How...? Alright, that settles it. I'm coming home. Just... I'll call you back."

She walked back into the room. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave. It was nice to get to meet all of you, but..."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You saying I put the wind up you, Holly," Kaylee asked, grinning at her new, small and spooky, sister.
"Plague," she added after Eira came back in. "Yeah, we heard you. You're sure it's safe for you to go? Not that we could stop you anyhow?" She hugged the odd creature. "You call and tell us you're OK, right?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex and the Matriarch looked perplexed towards Eira, while Amanda looked more concerned despite not having known Eira for that long, "That sounds terrible... But... wasn't your vacation important, or something? I forget a little..." She scratched her head, her mind too occupied to properly remember what Eira said her vacation was about.

Bridget looked with sympathy, "It sounds dire. A plague of any kind is of most important concern. There is no need to apologize for hearing such shocking news. Do whatever you must, and if there is anything we can do to lend aid, please let us know." She turned her head back towards Holly, "I am sorry dear, I will answer your questions after this."

Alex didn't feel comfortable inquiring to Eira's problem, and plague wasn't really magical in nature until proven otherwise. She instead turned to answer Socks' question, moving closer so as not to be too loud with Eira's situation taking center stage, "No, this place is technically owned by the Bellus family. Mac, Amanda and now you will be its sole inhabitants, and it will probably stay that way. The Matriarch and the others don't like to impose too much if they can help it. Though..." She glanced towards the Matriarch's painting, her average emotions changing to slight suspicion and annoyance, "I never know what she's thinking or planning. And I can't help but wonder if she's planning something in relation to me. Even if she means well, its aggravating sometimes." There was but a moment where Alex's emotions changed, her emotions flowing over her guard, emotions like indecision and a fear towards herself, though she quickly reeled in this emotions behind her control once more.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig nodded in agreement with Kaylee, "Yeah. It was good to see you while you were here. I hope your father is going to be okay."

"Stay safe wherever you're going," Noah added on.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You saying I put the wind up you, Holly," Kaylee asked, grinning at her new, small and spooky, sister.
"Plague," she added after Eira came back in. "Yeah, we heard you. You're sure it's safe for you to go? Not that we could stop you anyhow?" She hugged the odd creature. "You call and tell us you're OK, right?"
"I'll be fine. Mom says Dad is stable and not contagious. I still need to go though. I don't think that I can call back unless... Here." She pulls out a different phone identical to the first one. "It's a spare in case I lost the original. It can make calls to... where I'm going."
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Alex and the Matriarch looked perplexed towards Eira, while Amanda looked more concerned despite not having known Eira for that long, "That sounds terrible... But... wasn't your vacation important, or something? I forget a little..." She scratched her head, her mind too occupied to properly remember what Eira said her vacation was about.

Bridget looked with sympathy, "It sounds dire. A plague of any kind is of most important concern. There is no need to apologize for hearing such shocking news. Do whatever you must, and if there is anything we can do to lend aid, please let us know." She turned her head back towards Holly, "I am sorry dear, I will answer your questions after this."
"My vacation was important, but not as important as my dad. Besides, I've been gone... longer than I thought." She turned to Bridget. "Thank you. But I don't think there is anything you can do from here."
Deske wrote:Rig nodded in agreement with Kaylee, "Yeah. It was good to see you while you were here. I hope your father is going to be okay."

"Stay safe wherever you're going," Noah added on.
"He should be fine. We have great doctors where I'm from. Still though, I need to be there."

She made her way toward the door, giving her final goodbyes to everyone there and thanking them for their hospitality. Then she left.

She wandered across the grounds until she was out of view of the house. She called her mom again and asked her to bring her home. A familiar atmospheric disturbance surrounded the area, picking up the wind. Electricity arced around her until she vanished with a bright flash.
-Champion Motto

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Well, Bonnie's tail sounds like a drum again. (Because i'm STILL terrible at writing these scenes)

- - - - - -

Elswhere, an unsuspecting rabbit on a sidewalk would probably notice something rubbery splat against the side of her head, leaving behind purple goop.

"I told you working on that in the parking lot was a bad idea." a voice from nearby comments, followed by a second.

"Relax it's not going... oh, oops. SORRY!" The second voice calls out.

A moment later there's a cat in a purple and green padded shirt, and clear goggles right next to the rabbit, holding out a towel.

"Sorry about that, I'm trying to find a way to keep the paintballs from freezing up this time of year."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The black and white butterfly rabbit kit was running as fast as her little legs could carry her. Her ears were down and her eyes were wide. Her nose twitched in fear as she ran, passing the empty parking lot as if trying to escape something.

She turned to look behind her for a moment. That's when the paintball hit. The thing with paint-balls is that they hit with a lot of force. The kit was stunned and sent tumbling, rolling to a stop on the pavement. She huddled into a defensive ball, crying as two red eyes appeared on the skull-like splotches of black on her back. "No... No..." She wimpered as she braced either for what was chasing her or what had hit her.

When the cat suddenly appeared next to her, the little rabbit shrieked horribly. The pattern on her back started to shift and move around, crawling across her body to face the perceived threat before coming to life. The "pattern" leaped off of her and lunged, claws bared at the cat. The skeletal monstrosity, apparently made of darkness itself, came inches from the cat's face before suddenly it froze. The red lights in the eye sockets of it's skull had gone out, leaving only emotionless emptiness as it stared straight through the black cat. It breathed hollow, rattling breaths before slowly retracting back into the kit's shadow.

"S... S... Sorry. I'm s... so sorry... I thought...." She sobbed, looking around nervously before shyly accepting the towel.
-Champion Motto

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Shhh, Shhh, It's okay. That's actually a pretty impressive construct, but lets get you inside for now so we can clean that up okay? Make sure you didn't scrape anything when you fell?" Rua's on her knees to be at eye level with the rabbit, Trying to maintain as calm a tone as she can.

Footsteps...
"Is everything alright Rua?"It's the first voice again, but much closer now. A look up would reveal the source to be another cat, but this one tall enough to make humans look short, and built like a linebacker. Mostly light brown but with thick firey red locks around his head on all sides, tied into a set of tight braids going down his back.

"It's fine Soqhu."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"O...Okay..." The rabbit sniffed as she got up and attempted to wipe the paint from what was clearly going to be a nasty welt on the side of her head. As she nervously followed the cats she asked "What'sa 'construct'?"
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Alex didn't feel comfortable inquiring to Eira's problem, and plague wasn't really magical in nature until proven otherwise. She instead turned to answer Socks' question, moving closer so as not to be too loud with Eira's situation taking center stage, "No, this place is technically owned by the Bellus family. Mac, Amanda and now you will be its sole inhabitants, and it will probably stay that way. The Matriarch and the others don't like to impose too much if they can help it. Though..." She glanced towards the Matriarch's painting, her average emotions changing to slight suspicion and annoyance, "I never know what she's thinking or planning. And I can't help but wonder if she's planning something in relation to me. Even if she means well, its aggravating sometimes." There was but a moment where Alex's emotions changed, her emotions flowing over her guard, emotions like indecision and a fear towards herself, though she quickly reeled in this emotions behind her control once more.
"... How are you doing that?" Socks queries, tilting his head in the manner of a dog. He assumes it's deliberate and that Alex will know what he's talking about.

~~~~~~~~
After Eira has gone, Holly and Sandy sit a little awkwardly, not quite sure what to say to break the silence.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee accepted the phone and put it into her pocket, still wondering, after all this time, how it fitted. "You looks stunned, guys," she told Sandy and Holly. "Any chance of having a tour," she asked Amanda before realising Socks had spoken. "Oop, sorry fair fella," she said to the tuxedo cat, "didn't mean to cut in."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a little while, Jake pulled back. "You taste beautiful," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Hmmm... I suppose there's a different word for it? That shadow creature of yours." Rua explains as she guides the rabbit towards the house. "You appear to have gotten the paint at least."

Once away from potential prying eyes she concentrates a moment, a circle symbols appearing around her hand before an icepack pops into existence and drops into her palm. "Here."

- - - - - - -

Once again glad that her skin tone can't show through her fur easily, bonnie answers with "And you, are a sappy dork, but I'm not going to let you distract me from paying for something again." all with a smile.

Leaning forward and landing a light kiss on his nose as she rises from her seat, Bonnie goes to pay for the meal before Jake can object and try to pay for everything a third time.

- - - - - - -

Kaylee has a text message.

[555-3322: So apparently coming home with bruises leads to getting grounded, and a lecture about being reckless. Not going to be out and about for a while. >.<]
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The rabbit follows the two cats into the house. "You mean Ghostie? I'm sorry... It's scary. I'm sorry if it scared you."

Upon seeing the ice pack materialize in front of her, her face seemed to brighten a bit. "Oh! Magic trick!" She accepted the ice pack and put it on the welt on her head. "oww... Do another one?" She said, though her tone suggested that was a question or a request, not a demand.
-Champion Motto