HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks." Kama said as he started eating.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As the pets enter the shop another dog follows them in. He's a scruffy golden retriever and his smell is none to pleasant. His fur is matted in places and he clearly hasn't bathed for a while. A dirty satchel that might once have been white hangs over his shoulder and across his waist and from the satchel pokes a small nose behind which gleams a dark pair of eyes.

The retriever keeps the pets between himself and the shopkeeper, eyeing the roof briefly for any cameras. Seeing none, he uses his body to block his paws as he slips a package of baloney into the satchel and then looks to see if he's been observed as he reaches for a package of plain ham. It's likely that his nerves and the rapidity of his thoughts as he stays alert for danger are as plain as the nose on his face to the chinchilla but he has no way of knowing this.

Shrugging off the feeling of being watched, he slides a bottle of soda into his bag too and then hangs around the back of the group trying to appear as though he's with them and not up to anything as he carefully and surreptitiously - or so he thinks - tries to edge towards the door.

The rat in his satchel stays silent, trying not to draw any attention to the dog. Still her fear for her friend and her nerves at the situation are probably just as plain to the chinchilla as those of the dog.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda caught glimpses of the dog as he wandered around the store. She quirked her would be eye brow and leaned close to Kaylee, whispering, "Anything off about that dog to you? I wouldn't be so paranoid, but after everything that's happened today, well..."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Wooph, What'sWithTheSuddenWaveOfParanoia? WhoIsThatComingFrom? They'reClose..." Sandy starts looking around, hopping off of Rig to stand on an open spot on the shelf. She could feel at least two distinct sources of those kind of thoughts, both close by, but only Amanda felt familiar to her. The other was much more active, chaotic, like looking like a wildfire, and the feeling was much stronger. "Wait, Who'sTheDog?"
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah was just randomly looking around the store, when he noticed a rather smelly and dirty dog putting a soda in his satchel, clearly not intending to pay. Noah was not a fan of shoplifters, having grown tired of find blindbagged Lego minifigs with the tops cut open and the contents missing. He approached the dog from behind, sneaking up on him before placing a hand on his shoulder. You know, the store has these little plastic baskets they give out up front, so you don't have to keep the items you want to purchase in your satchel. He said warmly, acting like he didn't know the dog didn't intend to pay.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You're not being paranoid," Kaylee whispered back, "I rather fancy he's in a situation I used to be in. One moment," she added, fishing something out of her pocket, "and ask Rig if he can cast one of those calm things again, please?"

She headed over to the situation after Noah and knelt down so as to look non-threatening, despite what the swaying produce told people. "you dropped this," she said, holding out the item she'd found that happened to be a $10 dollar bill. "Been trying to get it back to you these last few minutes."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig watched as Kaylee walked over to where Noah and the new dog were, taking note of the increased wind speeds, incapable of being produced naturally inside such an inclosed environment. Of his own accord he centered an area of calm around Kaylee, watching it envelope in hoping to keep what he could under control. He took a step towards the dog, but thought better of it, figuring his appearance might cause him fear or worry.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy nearly jumps out of his skin as Noah's paw lands on his shoulder. He takes a single step to bolt before finding his escape route blocked by Kaylee. He raises a paw, palm out in front of him, ready to defend himself before realising what she's offering. He freezes and stares at the note for a few moments before tentatively dropping his paw and reaching for the money.
"I... I... Uh... Thankth. Thank you!" he stammers, knowing he's busted but not understanding the kindess, and, in fact, being blind-sided by it. He pauses for a moment and then reluctantly pulls the (almost) stolen items from his satchel.
"How did you know? Wath I that obviouth?" Sandy chooses to ignore Noah, still feeling nervous of the cat, instead focusing his attention on the more friendly feline in front of him. He knows Holly will be watching Noah like a hawk and for some reason he's not inclined to feel too nervous about having his back to Noah. Almost... Calm about the whole thing, in fact. Which is odd... Normally he hates stealing and he'd be panicking if he was caught. But today, for some reason he's almost feeling relaxed, despite himself. The sensation confuses him.

Holly, in the satchel, is indeed watching Noah closely, however she too feels quite calm despite herself. She feels the cat won't attack even though she's a rat. Despite being a ghost, cats still sometimes attack her and the experience unnerves her despite the fact that they can't harm her and she feels no pain. Leaning on the inside of the satchel, she relaxes without quite knowing why and keeps an eye on Noah, her whiskers twitching occasionally.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda smiled at the scene, happy that yet another confrontation had been avoided and that no one was hurt. She turned to Rig and said, "Isn't Kaylee amazing? I mean, this is the second time she's defused a situation, granted last time she had help, but it's still cool. I'm glad she's the first real friend I made." She tilted her head slightly, "What about you Rig? What do you think about the wackiness that is today?"
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Deske wrote:Ert þú-, Sorry. Are you capable of seeing thoughts that others have forgotten. Do they reside there or are they gone as they are for their owner. The words are noticeably slower as he thought them out, after all these years he'd never had to think in another language and it was definitely an odd feeling, one he was definitely not used to.
(Sorry, I apparently missed this.)

"OhThat'sWhoIt'SComingFrom. Huh. OhAndYourQuestionEarlier, I'veBeenThinkingAboutItABit, ButIDon'tThinkItWorksLikeThat." Sandy commented, trying to get Rig's attention, as she hopped down from the shelf she had climbed onto earlier and dashed over to catch up.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig sighed, Looks like I'll just have to make sense of them alone, I suppose, he thought to himself. Rig turned his head towards Amanda, pulling up a smile, "Well I mean, I'm making a meal for all of these people in my house. I think I'm alright with this day, nobody got hurt so that was nice." He turned to watch the goings on between the new retriever and Kaylee and Noah. "Nobody has seemed afraid of my appearance so that's a victory as well. I'm glad I met everyone here."
Last edited by Deske on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's always hard to take things in a tight space without being seen," Kaylee said, feeling calm and letting her winds drop. "I know that from my own experiences on the street, my friend." Then she grinned slightly. "Plue then there's the nose, yeah?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah was a bit nettled by the fact that Sandy 2 was ignoring him, but decided to let Kaylee handle the situation. He felt some was off about the bag, so he turned on his Aura vision and was rather surprised by what he saw. Sir, are you aware there is a ghost rat in your bag?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Bianca and Furettia made their way back down the street towards their home, this time having the luxury of not running into anyone. They continued to try and check everything out though for curiosity's sake of something that could have possibly changed, which nothing really had. But they did enjoy getting to examine everything again, once they got back home Furettia unlocked the door, "Well, hurry up and go get the money then." She sounded very eager to get back to the store.
"Yeah hold on I'll go get it." She smiled and hurried into the kitchen, opening one of the cabinets that had a few stacks of cash in it. She grabbed one of the stacks of twenties and went back out to Furettia, "Okay, let's go get some stuff." She was smiling now, Furettia locked the door and they began to head back to the store.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

after buying Christina's potion supplies, Samuel and Minnie dropped them off at home.
"So I guess we can start your tour of the modern era now," Minnie said as she lead him down the street.
"I fear I will never acclimate to your age," the fox replied. then he noticed the two he had talked to earlier.

"Good Morrow... Ferrets, was it? I apologize, I did not ask your names earlier," he said to the two. "I am called Samuel."

"You know these two?"
"They were in the store with us, and are not quite so strange as those outside the store," he said, whispering the other part.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I hoped you guyth would be enough cover... You were on the thtreet? You know what it'th like then..." The retriever leans on the nearest shelf, feeling overwhelmed.
"I hate thtealing. I really do. But I'm dethperate." Right on cue the dog's stomach rumbles. He looks at the food in his arms and then puts it back on the shelves before holding out the money to Kaylee again.
"Here. I couldn't take your lunch money from you. Thankth though... I'm Thandy, by the way. Thandy Athscroft."
His ears perk in surprise as Noah asks about Holly but before he can reply the rat herself answers the cat, poking her head and shoulders out of the satchel.
"Okay, listen here. Firstly, yes he knows I'm here. Why else would I be in the bag? Secondly, keep your voice down! If humans find out I'm here we'll all be thrown out of the shop! They don't take kindly to my kind around food. Thirdly, what on Earth makes you think I'm anything but a normal rat?"
"Heh, you'd better quiet down too, Holly." Sandy half-grins, patting the bag. "With that racket they'll know you're there. Bethideth, I have a feeling thethe peths mean uth no harm anyway. Well, thith nithe cat anyway. I'm not sure about the other yet..." The retriever shrugs Noah's paw from his shoulder as he's speaking.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid and Retlaw awoke, Yensid somehow wriggling his way out of Rigs grip. Retlaw was trapped in Amandas telekinesis and just waved Yensid off to get the ingredients for the pizza. Yensid collected the needed items and was about to check them out, when he slipped and fell, landing chest down in a puddle of water. He looked at the "Wet Floor" sign he had somehow missed. He sighed and stood, his fur going on end for a second before floating back down. He held his paws out and found only weak sparks emitted from them. He pulled his cloak up to watch his tail turn black instead of blue.

"Great! What's next? Rets thinner bottle spills on him?"

Retlaw had been painting when Yensid said that. The statement scared him and started to shake, forgetting ask about the little tube of thinner under his arm. His shake caused it to spill out onto his chest. He seemed unamused by the green liquid staining his chest. He pulled a pack of wetwipes from his bag and dabbed at the mess until it was gone. He pulled out his brush in an attempt to blast Yensid for saying something, but all he got was a beep. He turned the brush over and saw it said, "Sorry, Epic Ret, you don't have any power left." Retlaws tail went from pencil-thin and black, to the size of a normal rat tail and pink.

The two sighed and Yensid payed for the items before he left to sit outside. Yensid put his hands in his paws and let out a muffled scream.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig listened to the retriever explain his story and while he hadn't been on the streets himself, he couldn't help but sympathize with the dog. "You know," He glanced over at Amanda flashing her a grin, "I am holding a feast at my house tonight, if you would like to tag along until then you can attend it with the rest of everyone. Just tell me if you are okay with turkey legs, pea soup and bacon, vegetables, fruit and breads." He grabbed a cart from the stack and started towards the aisles, "Feel free to wait or come along and tell me what you want to eat." He said to the retriever but loud enough for everyone to hear, "Otherwise, I'm going shopping."

Rig watched Yensid walk off and return with the makings for pizza, flinching slightly as he crashed down and continued watching throughout the ordeal. He raised a finger to tell them they didn't need to pay but stopped when he realized how peeved they seemed to look.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Like he said," Kaylee told Sandy whilst indicating Rig, "He's doing food tonight and I have a Human I helped giving me food for now so that," she continued, now indicating the ten dollars, "needs to be where it can do the most good. Or what's the point of it? You keep it, yeah? Oh, heya, Holly, was it? That's Noah." She introduced the others, leaving a certain Chinchilla for last to see the Dog's face as she said her little friends name. Then she offered him a jelly Baby.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda witnessed the poor luck of Yensid and Retlaw, and decided it was time for Retlaw to be let down. She gently placed Retlaw on the ground and looked up to catch Rig's smile. She was confused by the action, but quickly shook it off as nothing, 'I really need to learn more about social mannerisms.'

Deciding to integrate herself into the ongoing conversation, she gently walked towards the group before she came to stand by Kaylee. She gave a small wave to the dog, but chose not to speak, so as not to disturb the flow the conversation had.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Both Bianca and Furettia stopped and turned to the fox and cat, Bianca having talked to Samuel before was willing to stay a little friendlier. "Yes, we are ferrets. But you can call me Bianca and her Furettia." She smiled, "And it's nice to meet you Samuel." She looked over at the cat, wondering if she would get in on the conversation, then back at Furettia, who was just looking at her more in a state between shock and a smile, the others would probably find that a little weird if they knew her personality at all. Bianca looked down at her paws full of cash, hopefully that didn't look too weird to them either. "Hope you didn't stop us to try and learn more about ferrets."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Sandy moved in closer, listening to the others talk, before climbing onto a display of soup cans so she was eye level with everyone.

While the mention of a rat she couldn't sense was certainly confusing, the constant talk of not having homes, or food held her attention the most. Rig, Noah, can you two meet me at the grassy patch tomorrow morning? I have an idea for something. But don't tell the others yet, Especially not the Other Sandy.

"HiThere!"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

No prob. What's this about? Does it have anything to do with when we "connected" earlier? Noah thought at Sandy 1 before he answered the ghost rat. Because little ghost, he said, making his eyes glow blue with his Aura, I can see what others can't. He turned the glow off and smirked, waiting to see their reaction.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"E...even with the eyes, he's a nice guy, Sandy... Dog Sandy." Kaylee sent what she hoped was a thought for the other Sandy to whisper her thanks to Rig for helping her stay calm but, for all she knew, she was telling her he was an avocado or something. "Same as Amanda, right?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Retlaw went outside as well, sitting down next Yensid. The sight of two pets screaming into their paws outside of a grocery store might seem a bit weird to bystanders, but they didn't care. After a bit they walked back into the store, finding almost everyone standing around in the back. They walked over, Yensid lifting him and Retlaw up to see what was so interesting.

"Oh, a dog."

Retlaw whispered into Yensids ear and the rabbit snickered.

The two landed on the ground. Yensid covered Kaylee's eyes as he rolled his head down his outstretched arm. It landed in his paw and he smiled at the dog.

"Hey, how you doing?"

Retlaw put his paw to his maw and blew a kiss, waving to the dog.

"Hello, everybody!"
Last edited by Mickey on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"...even these guys," Kaylee continued with a smirk as she lost her vision, "and I'm totally sure they're crazy!" She took a Jelly Baby from the bag and offered it to the head.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda sighed at Yensid and Retlaw's antics, keeping her smile on her face as she looked at the canine Sandy, "I concur with Kaylee and apologize should our friend's antics bother you, they are pretty much loopy. I also concur with Kaylee on Noah, he is a good cat."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig had walked the aisles quickly, finding what he needed and stuffing multiples of the same items into the cart and moving on quickly to the next item. He was pulling off cans of split peas when Sandys message had reached him.

"Why? Are we going to build our new friend a house? What do you have on your mind?" He thought back.

Rig made his way to the back of the store and much to his surprise, Turkey legs were an item in the meats section. So, he grabbed leg after leg, stuffing them into a bag for ease of carrying. He grabbed at least enough for the meat eaters to have 2 and then a few extra. With a shove, he pushed the cart down the next aisle, grabbing organic dried fruit and packages of mixed vegetables and heading back up to the front.
An uninterested cashier scanned his items and placed them in bags, not even going so far as to question why he was getting all of this.
"Okay Mr. Wolf your total comes to $102.58." She looked at him blankly.
Rig pulled out a wallet and fished this rather large sum, at least to him, out of his wallet and moved on to the bags, setting them back in the cart and wheeling it back to the group.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Civilization wrote:Both Bianca and Furettia stopped and turned to the fox and cat, Bianca having talked to Samuel before was willing to stay a little friendlier. "Yes, we are ferrets. But you can call me Bianca and her Furettia." She smiled, "And it's nice to meet you Samuel." She looked over at the cat, wondering if she would get in on the conversation, then back at Furettia, who was just looking at her more in a state between shock and a smile, the others would probably find that a little weird if they knew her personality at all. Bianca looked down at her paws full of cash, hopefully that didn't look too weird to them either. "Hope you didn't stop us to try and learn more about ferrets."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Minnie," the cat said to the others. "I think Samuel's just trying to make friends, he isn;t from around here."
"I come from... a quite distant land." Samuel said.

"Where're you headed? I'm showing him around town, maybe we could come with you. Assuming you don't mind."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"...even these guys," Kaylee continued with a smirk as she lost her vision, "and I'm totally sure they're crazy!" She took a Jelly Baby from the bag and offered it to the head.
Yensid took it in his mouth, rolling his head back where it belonged before eating the treat. Retlaw let out a squeak and looked at his tail as it returned to its normal pencil thin state. Yensid wiggled his tail as it turned blue again. Retlaw pulled out his brush and created white paint dots. Yensid electrocuted them, creating rainbow dots.
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Bianca just smiled at Minnie and nodded, "Well nice to meet you too Minnie." Furettia was able to get over Bianca's apparently friendliness towards this two strangers. "Really, we're not from around here either, but we've got this street down pretty well so far." Bianca addressed Samuel while Furettia continued to talk to Minnie, "Yeah you can join us, we're just going down to the furniture store to well, get some furniture." She shrugged and smiled.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

horus smiled as she saw kama eat, "so whats your plans?" horus asked
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I... Wow. Thank you! Thank you tho much!" exclaims the dog, tearing up a little. "No one hath given me anything thinthe... Thinthe... Thinthe I've been on the threetth." He look at the money in his paw for a few moments and then lurches forward, embracing the cat. A moment later he awkwardly releases her and stuffs the money into his bag.
"I'd love to come for the food, and maybe thtay too until I've eaten, if that'th all right with you guyth. I'm happy to eat anything." H returns Amanda's wave and then looks to the chinchilla. He's never seen an animal like her before and doesn't quite know what to make of her.
"Er, hi, Thandy." Then, his eyes nearly bulge from his head at the antics of the cartoony pair and the glowing eyes. This was definitely the last thing he expected. Holly is equally surprised but she hides it better.
"You guyth too?" he breathes, hardly daring to believe his eyes. Slowly he lifts his right paw and turns it palm up, allowing a small flame to dance there for a few moments before it vanishes and he drops his paw again.
"I thought I wath the only one! I thought I wath weird or curthed or thomething!"
"... Okay, I admit it. I'm a ghost. No point hiding it now, I suppose. It just seems to freak everyone out unnecessarily." Holly explains, shrugging. She climbs from the bag and stands atop it, making sure Sandy's body is between her and the cashier so as not to cause a scandal.
"I hope we're not going to have any problems." she says flatly, looking Noah straight in the eye with her arms crossed.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Not from me," Kaylee said, wondering what Sandy had been rolling in, "I manipulate wind.". She winked. "Best I don't show you here, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda flinched back at the sight of the flame, being able to feel the small fire due to her cold. Almost immediately she raised her paws, almost likes she was begging for forgiveness, "I-I'm sorry! It's just..." She quickly glanced around, making sure no human could see and summoned a small ball of ice, "I'm a cryokinetic, have an affinity for the cold and all. I just... react badly to fire. Sorry..."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"E...even with the eyes, he's a nice guy, Sandy... Dog Sandy." Kaylee sent what she hoped was a thought for the other Sandy to whisper her thanks to Rig for helping her stay calm but, for all she knew, she was telling her he was an avocado or something. "Same as Amanda, right?"
Sandy made sure to pass the mental message on... As well as the mental image of avacado Rig, just because it was funny.
Legotron123 wrote:No prob. What's this about? Does it have anything to do with when we "connected" earlier? Noah thought at Sandy 1 before he answered the ghost rat.
Not quite, though I still want to know how you did that.
Deske wrote:"Why? Are we going to build our new friend a house? What do you have on your mind?" He thought back.
Not a whole house, I don't have that much stuff. Something more the size of a doghouse... I can probably get dad to bring some boards there in his truck, and you two have the whole bending-reality-type powers, so you could probably get it put together just by thinking about it, faster than anyone else could by hand. I have a large cushion he could sleep on and some stuff I can spare.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Er, hi, Thandy." Then, his eyes nearly bulge from his head at the antics of the cartoony pair and the glowing eyes. This was definitely the last thing he expected. Holly is equally surprised but she hides it better.
"You guyth too?" he breathes, hardly daring to believe his eyes. Slowly he lifts his right paw and turns it palm up, allowing a small flame to dance there for a few moments before it vanishes and he drops his paw again.
Yes, Us too. Sandy would hear coming from inside his own head, a sort of smug feeling accompanying the words.

"WhereDidTheRatComeFr- Wait... Huh. ICan'tSenseGhosts?" Sandy commented absentmindedly, hopping down and walking closer, almost nose to nose with the other rodent.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Well, I wouldn't call my powers REALITY BENDING, but I think I can help. I have an old poster we could hang up there too. We can try "connecting" again at the party Noah mentally promised Sandy 1, before turning to Holly and matching her glare with superior force. We should be fine. Just don't shoplift anymore.

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig watched the flame appear in the retrievers paw before being extinguished as if it was never there, as he arrived. "So did he say yes or no? I've purchased the components necessary to cook a hearty feast with, even extras if we find new visitors or if someone wants more afterwards. He gives a wave to the retriever, "I do not believe I properly introduced myself. My name is Váfuðr, but you may call me Rig if you wish. I do hope you will accept my invitation to tonight's feast."

I could help with this. Reality bending, not so much, but I can make the work easier.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh. Thorry, Amanda. I didn't know. I promithe I won't burn you. I... Um... No, never mind... I won't hurt you though. And yeah, Kaylee. Betht to do that were thtuff hath room to move." Sandy looks away briefly as he's talking but decides not to reveal his secret. Still, the pain in his eyes is evident when he looks back at the cryo-cat although he tries to hide it. It's also likely the other Sandy can sense him suppressing of his emotions.
"Erm, yeth, thank you tho much! I'd love to come back and eat with you, Vaf- Vav- Va- er... Rig. I haven't had a proper meal thinthe... Well, thinthe I've been on the thtreeths. Tho that'th... That'th three yearth today, actually. My birthday..." This last part is said almost in a whisper and the invisible struggle for emotional control pours from the dog's mind again.

Pinned by Noah's unwavering glare, Holly lowers her eyes and sighs.
"I wish I could promise that, Noah. I really do. Sandy has to survive somehow though." She turns to face the chinchilla as she's addressed and lies down on the bag so as to get a closer look at the bigger rodent. The air is noticeably colder in close proximity to the ghost.
"What do you mean you can't sense me? I'm right here." The rat is genuinely curious and she pokes the chinchilla's nose playfully but gently with her palm, her small paw feeling almost icy to the touch.
"Could you sense that?

Meanwhile the dog startles and clutches his head as Sandy touches his mind, before staring around, slightly panicked.
"What wath that? What jutht happened? I heard thomeone... It wath like I wath thinking but it wathn't my thoughtth!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's all right," Kaylee said, putting her handpaws on Sandy's filthy shoulders. "It's the other Sandy. That's her cu...gift. And Happy Birthday, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie