This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Tolik walked in with his new flute already stowed away, he was back to his slightly suspicious manner. "So, are we ready, or are there more people to wait for?" he asked walking towards a corner of the room and standing in it.

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Argent: You deftly dodge as a large rat creature lunges for you, its fur matted and gray, and its red eyes beaming in the low light, screeching hideously as it misses its target and slams against one of the many wine racks that surround you. It stands back up, and turns to face you with its toothy maw exposed, poised for a second strike.

(Argent, you have the next move.)


Brawler Echo Jimmy:


Vindir is able to hear a loud crash and the sound of some kind of animal, as does Mr. Wright, who jerks his head in that direction immediately.

Duranthai is only able to hear the crash, faintly.

Tolik is too preoccupied with his flute to have heard the sound.

(Not to say you're oblivious to the actions of the people around you Jimmy, you aren't.)

"What in the-? What was that?" Mr. Wright grips his cane tightly.

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Darunthai instantly unsheathes his sword, and runs up to Vindir. "Did we miss something while we were gone, Vindir?" he asks, preparing for whatever might have happened.

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
"hm? what?" he said looking up at pretty much everyone in the room, "Why so surprised?" he asked suspiciously.

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
Posts: 495
Location: Classified
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
The sudden sound alerted Vindir immediately to the direction of where it was coming from. It could have been an animal startled by Madura's presence or something else entirely. "I don't know, it could be something that has been startled but under the circumstances that I've told you, it could be trouble." he said to Mr. Wright as he draws out one of his Longsword.

Turning to Darunthai, "I don't think you've missed much." he said before looking at Tolik, finding it curious that he didn't heard it. Stranger still as he looks to have Elven features with him. Probably because he is not an elf Vindir thought, still not familiar enough with the half elf to say anything.

He quickly proceeded to the door that was opened earlier. "Mr. Wright, I'll be back once we've dealt with whatever that is causing the commotion." he said as he entered the trap door.

(OOC: So what do I see in the room the moment I stepped into it?)

_________________
Image

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5


Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:16 am
Posts: 490
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Madura takes a step back from rat and draws his rapier from it's sheath and lunged forward in a stab at the rat.

_________________
Image
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Image


Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Echo and Argent: (Oh probably should have been more descriptive of the fighting environs right? FFF.)

The light from the room above illuminates in a half circle 30 feet ahead of Vindir with his and Madura's low light vision, they able to see an additional 20. The room seems to be much larger than that, the walls hidden by shadows. They can however see many rows of wine racks and shelves with random bits and things. Madura is 30 feet ahead of Vindir, his back to him, striking at a hideous looking creature less than 5 feet away from him.

Red eyes blink open among the shadows, as two more rats reveal themselves, one coming up from behind Madura, 8 feet away, the other facing the newer threat, approaching Vindir, 20 feet away.

(I'll draw up something quick in a bit. Argent, you did damage, just need to know how much)

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:04 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
Posts: 495
Location: Classified
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
As soon as Vindir noticed the extra few rats in the room and one trying to double team Madura, he decided that it was best to charge him and get in up close. Besides, he thought, his longsword was already in his main hand and before he stepped down here, and with a nice juicy target in front of him, it was too much of an opportunity to pass up. Vindir quickly charges towards Rat 2, his longsword slashing down towards it back as he got in range.

[
My attack roll,
1d20+0
19+0 = 19
(unmodded, crit threat for my longsword 19-20/x2 :mrgreen: )
modded 19+4+2 = 25, (+2 from charging))
]

[ My Crit roll,
1d20+0
16+0 = 16
modded : 16 + 4 + 2 = 22
]


[ My Damage Roll,
1d8+0
8+0 = 8
critical > 8x2 = 16
After str mod,
16 + 3 = 19
]

(OOC: PENCIL!!! I TOLD YA THE EARLIER BAD ROLLS HELPED :mrgreen: )

_________________
Image

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5


Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Esper, LovingCorgi and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.