This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Darunthai jumped up. "Goblins, you say?" He brandished his great sword with the vigor of an ogre. "Let them just attempt to hinder our travels, and I will smite them with all my might!"

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Tolik frowned at the thought of "less dangerous then the alternative" he looked up with the frown still plastered on his face "What, or wh-" he started but was interrupted by one of the elves, the idotic Elf jumped up and yanking the sword from its sheath. "Goblins, you say?" he practically shouted, waving the sword around "Let them just attempt to hinder our travels, and I will smite them with all my might!" Tolik put a thoughtful hand to his chin and looked down at the ground shaking his head a little, still wearing the frown. ...as I was saying, who or... what... are we transporting?

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
Posts: 495
Location: Classified
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Teh Brawler wrote:
Darunthai jumped up. "Goblins, you say?" He brandished his great sword with the vigor of an ogre. "Let them just attempt to hinder our travels, and I will smite them with all my might!"


"Goblins only?. Sounds easy enough. Can you give us any other details on the alternative in case we need to use it?" Vindir said as he looked at the half elf then shifted his gaze back to the two robed figures.

_________________
Image

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5


Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
"The alternative," Mister Wright speaks firmly, staring daggers at Vindir. "Is parading around with precious cargo in plain sight and hoping no one spots us on a highly trafficked road. And if they do, you'll be tackling creatures quite worse than 'goblins only'."

"Ahahah, as for our shipment... I'm really not at liberty to give anything but vague details, but know that it is imperative that it reaches it's destination in our hands. If not, many more lives than our own may be in danger.." Mister Brundle wrings his hands.

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Darunthai sat down again, making sure to calm himself down in front of the hosts. "Well, then, I suppose that's our only option. Are there any specifics we should know? Meeting places, people to look for, people to avoid, that sort of thing?"

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
"I will lead you through to our destination. If you see anything strange, anything at all, I would like you to alert me and the rest of our party." Wright speaks.

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Tue May 04, 2010 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
Posts: 495
Location: Classified
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
"I've heard enough. Shall we start then?" said the impatient wood elf.

_________________
Image

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5


Tue May 04, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:16 am
Posts: 490
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Madura stood up. "Lead the way then"

_________________
Image
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Image


Tue May 04, 2010 6:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Tolik stood in the corner silent for a moment longer and then smiled "good to be working with you Mister Wright" and followed Wright "But, I expected to have a few minutes before we left. I dropped my instrument while traveling around and was broken, would you mind if I ran out to the market and bought a new one?" he said looking at Mister Wright slightly hopefully. First town I've been in for a while that's had a big enough market to find a instrument.

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Wed May 05, 2010 8:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Darunthai jumped up at the half-elf's question. "Ah, I need to purchase a rucksack as well! I'll accompany the bard, if time suits us!" He quickly hurried over and put his hand on Tolik's shoulder.

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Wright says nothing for a short while, seeming in thought, before sighing and giving a nod.

"Be fast about it, however, while we are not on a schedule, the longer we wait, the more danger we are all in."

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Fri May 07, 2010 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
Posts: 495
Location: Classified
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Vindir walked up besides Mr. Wright before speaking up. Making sure that his tone was loud enough for his contractor to hear but not enough for anyone else

"So, Mr. Wright, what would you do if I were to tell you something about the possible dangers?"

_________________
Image

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5


Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Darunthai looked up as Vindir began to speak. "Awwww, you aren't coming, Vindir? Just as well. We should get going then, my half-elf friend!" He smiled, and wrapped his arm around the bard's back, half leading him, half carrying him out the door. "Where shall we head first? I have to warn you, though, I actually have to earn the funds required to purchase my necessities. But not to worry, I happen to be a stunning thespian!" He smiled at Tolik as they came back out into the sunlight.

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Fri May 07, 2010 8:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Tolik recoiled slightly as the pompous elf wrapped his arm around him. he was tempted to try his hand at wrestling, but it really didn't seem appropriate for someone he was going to guard a Caravan with. "Well, I was planning just to find a instrument and buy it, quick as I could... but I guess I could help you a bit with your... acting, or Dancing, I can't remember which." He said twiddling his thumbs a bit as he was dragged along. "I would like to just get my instrument and go but..."

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Fri May 07, 2010 10:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
"Nonsense! After all, it takes two to perform a drama!" Darunthai grabbed Tolik, putting him on a nearby crate, and kneeling down in front of him, hand extended. "My dear Sophia! Your eyes are the stars that glisten in my dreams! Your hair is the soft breeze that caresses my cheek! Your lips are the rose petals that grace my windowsill! Can you not see the depth of my love for you? Indeed, I would swim the ocean just to catch a glimpse of your beauty! I would fight hundreds upon hundreds of Orcs to save you from their clutches! Your love is the treasure I desire; your soft caress is my one goal!" Darunthai continued to cry out his monologue, and suddenly jumped on the box next to Tolik. Slowly, he moved his hand to Tolik's cheek, caressing it slightly, while saying, "Fair maiden, if you must turn me away, do so without hesitation, for even the slightest feint could break my heart beyond repair. But, if the love I feel for you is returned, do not wait; impart your feelings on me, that we may be together at last!" At this last word, he flung his hands in the air, creating a huge finale for any spectators.

[Perform: Act Skill. No modifiers: 13 on 1d20. That good?]

(OOC: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I had so much fun writing this. :D )

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Fri May 07, 2010 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
(OOC: I'm throwin' you a +1 for creativity and good roleplayin' there Brawler xD)

The crowd stops in their tracks to watch the impromptu performance, and are applauding by the end of it, tossing copper and silver coins at your feet. (Roll 2d10 to know the total value in silver pieces)

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Mon May 10, 2010 12:56 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
Posts: 495
Location: Classified
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Vindir continued to whisper to Mr.Wright, occasionally check around to make sure that there wasn't anyone else near them, pausing when needed. In his mind, he wonders about what Darunthai doing but knowing him it could probably be something which he dislikes.

_________________
Image

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5


Mon May 10, 2010 2:54 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
He just stared Incensed at the Elf. he was just about to push the insane Elf off and start insulting him when the crowed started clapping and throwing coins at their feet. Tolik looked more exasperated at this point and then leaned in to whisper into the Elf's ear so no one else could hear "Never do that again without warning, otherwise you might find yourself with a blackened eye." but then smiled "Ravishing performance all the same though" and then pushed the elf off slightly scooped up eight silver coins and pocketed them. "Next time around maybe I can play some music?" he said smiling walking out of sight.
he sighed once he was out of eyeshot, ****, that Elf was just a bit too insane to stand around with any longer, he started looking around for a merchant with a wind instrument.

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Mon May 10, 2010 8:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
[WOO, 2d20=38! :D ]
Darunthai sneezed, and began bowing for the happy audience. "HAHAHAHAHA, say all you will, my friend, but the people love the theatre!" He laughed as he scooped up a total of thirty-eight pieces of silver. However, the bard had disappeared. Darunthai paid him no mind, and instead headed over to a general merchant's stall. "Good day, my good man! You wouldn't happen to have any rucksacks, armor, or holy symbols in stock, would you? Preferably the rucksack, as that is my first priority!"

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Mon May 10, 2010 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Brawler:


"Holy things ain't my fare, kid, ya best look fer a temple or somethin' if you're wantin' summin'. The rest I can do ya fer, if ya willin' ta spare some o' them coins I saw yeh get from shoutin' about."

A rather large, beefy looking man turns from Duranthai to rummage through his stock. "Now packs ain't costin' ya more 'n 5 gold, but yer armor all depends on wutcha lookin' fer." He turns back around with a rucksack in his hand. "So, boy, wutcha lookin' fer?"


Jimmy:


Attracted by the gossip and sound of music, you come to a small tent set up on a street corner nearby, made of many different fabrics sewed together with varying degrees of subtlety. There's an opening in the front, and a strange, green and purple smoke is wafting out from it, masking the smell of food from the food vendors with both the scent of roses and the smell of rotten eggs. A heavenly sound is being played within.

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Tue May 18, 2010 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
(Blegh, poor planning on my part.)

Darunthai smiles at the merchant's hospitality, and opens his purse to check his total budget. He quickly realizes that his scale armor will have to do. He blushes, and mumbles, "Er, I apologize; for all the money I collected, I seem to be short on funds. Forget the armor, then, and let me see what rucksacks you have."

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Tue May 18, 2010 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Argent and Echo:


Mr. Wright pales and is silent for a moment, before giving a very obviously faked cough.

"Madura, would you mind fetching something for me? There's a certain vintage of wine in the basement that I believe Vindir may enjoy." He pulls a skeleton key from somewhere, approaching Madura. "Feel free to.. take your time, we're in no rush."


Brawler:

"Well, y'got yer standard fair, typical strength o' fabrics n' all. Sturdier stuff'll cost ya a bit more 'n all, like this'n'll be costin you seven pieces o' gold." The merchant holds a red lizard scale rucksack in his hands. "[i]Thick'n spacious, would last ya a while. Looks good too. But we gots yer standard affair if'n you need yer coinage fer other things."

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Wed May 19, 2010 9:24 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Darunthai scanned the options, knowing that his options were limited. He quickly noticed a smaller leather bag that would only carry about a third of what the lizard skin could carry. "How much is that piece there?" He asked, pointing at it.

(OOC: DARN IT PENCIL I ONLY HAVE THE EQUIVALENT OF THREE AND 8/10 GOLD)

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Wed May 19, 2010 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Tolik smiled as he walked towards the tent, this was the kind of place he liked. he relaxed a bit, but was still cautious. you never knew if there was a pickpocket around in these kinds of places. as he passed by a few food vendors selling amazingly good smelling food, or at least some of them where. he followed his ears with a smile on his face. and came upon a old woman playing the beautiful sound. he smiled even wider forgetting to check for pickpockets and moved closer to listen.

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Sun May 23, 2010 8:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
BRAWLER LOLSORRY:

"Well, I gots n older lookin' thing here some'n sold me a few days ago. A mite ratty, but ya get wutcha pay fer, eh?" He holds up a bag that looks like it's seen several wars, and then some. "How's three gold sound to ya?"

JIMMY:

The woman is huddled on the floor, eyes closed, playing beautifully on a flute. It's the length of an average person's forearm, elbow to fingertips. It looks to be made of silver, with an odd black metal fitted around the holes and as a pattern of a snake twisting between them, it's body starting at the mouth piece and ending with the head at the front end of the flute.

The music has a calming effect on Tolik, and the whole room comes off as friendlier and more welcoming, even trustworthy.

She raises her head and opens her eyes at Tolik, revealing pure white eyes, either having colourless irises and pupils, or lacking them altogether. She slowly lets her tune die down and lowers the flute.

"Do you like it?"

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Tue May 25, 2010 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
"It sounds wonderful" he said crouching to reach eye level with the woman. even though it was pretty obvious she couldn't see very well, or at all for that matter. "probably better then most, including me" he said smiling. "do you know where I could get a flute, much like that one?" Tolik asked in a happy, but calm tone.

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Tue May 25, 2010 9:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Darunthai can't help but twitch at the despicable sight of the bag, but he knew he needed something, so he handed 30 silver pieces to the merchant, and took the bag with a mumbled "thank you". He then began to look for Tolik, eventually finding him in another section of the market, with a woman playing flute. He walks up, but doesn't say anything, instead letting him continue.

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Tue May 25, 2010 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:16 am
Posts: 490
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Madura nods and takes the key from Mr. Wright. He leaves the room, stopping to admire the suit of golden armor again before wandering off in search of the basement.

_________________
Image
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Image


Tue May 25, 2010 11:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Brawler + Jimmy:

The woman doesn't acknowledge anyone else had joined them. Though you may wanna roll a 20d anyhoo Brawler :B.

"How much do you have?" Her voice sounded warm and pleasant.

Argent:

"It's under the rug to the far right of the table." Mister Wright calls.

The cloaked figures had resigned themselves to the large table in the previous room. The look up at Madura as he enters, then whisper amongst themselves again. There is a small, thin rug to the far right, that had blended in with the ground.

Echo: Will PM info.

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Wed May 26, 2010 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
[d20 roll=2+2 wisdom bonus=...4 -_-]

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Wed May 26, 2010 9:43 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 1:09 am
Posts: 135
Location: Fonduistan
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Erm, I know this may sound weird, but I enjoyed reading this... you guys aren't stoping are you?

_________________
HELLO THERE
Image


Thu May 27, 2010 7:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
(OOC: wrong place to put that man, might want to try here next time. but no we are not stopping. it just goes really slow.)

Tolik glanced at his purse and said "Eh, I think the equivalent of twenty-eight... thirty gold coins..." and then glanced behind him again to see the Elf. Tolik nodded and then looked back at the woman, waiting for an answer.

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Thu May 27, 2010 7:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Jimmy Jazz wrote:
(OOC: wrong place to put that man, might want to try here next time. but no we are not stopping. it just goes really slow.)

Tolik glanced at his purse and said "Eh, I think the equivalent of twenty-eight... thirty gold coins..." and then glanced behind him again to see the Elf. Tolik nodded and then looked back at the woman, waiting for an answer.

(OOC: way to beat me, Jeemee.)

Darunthai noticed Tolik look at him, but continued to remain silent.

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Thu May 27, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Posts: 437
Location: USA
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Jimmy, Brawler:

The woman leans forward, holding up the flute as if to give it to Tolik.

[Brawler, you feel similar but more exaggerated effects that Jimmy feels)

_________________
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED


Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Tolik lightly took the flute smiling he handed the woman the handful of coins "I hope that's enough, because it's the only thing I've got" Tolik said standing up and looking at Darunthai "so is that it than?" he asked.

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Darunthai nods, and begins to head back to the tavern. As soon as he leaves the tent, his head clears suddenly. "Urgh. Say, there was something odd about that woman, don't you think?" he asked Tolik.

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:16 am
Posts: 490
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Madura ignored the two cloaked figures as he walked over to the rug and lifted it up, revealing a trapdoor set into the floor. He went inside.

_________________
Image
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Image


Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Posts: 846
Location: My tower of hay
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Toliks head cleared, but he was still slightly woo'ed by the flute. "hmm? what was that?" he asked and then continued to test his new flute happily, much like a school boy with a new toy. he did this the entire way back, when they arrived at the building Tolik gestured for Darunthai to enter first.

_________________
Image

what what? Jolly good time.


Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Darunthai gave a worried glance at Tolik, but opened the door, heading to the room where they had entered after meeting their employers. "And the conquerers return!" he cried happily, holding up his arms in a dramatic fashion.

(OOC: I don't know if anyone's actually in this room anymore)

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am
Posts: 495
Location: Classified
Post Re: D&D Main Campaign: Turbulent Transitions
Vindir continued to whisper with Mr.Wright, nodding his head at certain points while keeping the hooded figures in his sights.

(OOC: Yes we're still here :P)

_________________
Image

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5


Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.