SRP - STEELHAVEN

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Deske

Re: SRP - STEELHAVEN

Post by Deske »

Colorado stopped at a small little restaurant and looked at the menu. "This place has macaroni and cheese. It's also got a whole bunch of other foods. Quite the selection for such a small restaurant." He continued to look at the menu, his eyes continually going back to the steaks, Ooh these do look good I haven't had one in a while either. "So how'bout it?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I could do with something light," Keeva admitted, thanking the Doctor before glancing to Dan. "You?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Dan scanned the menu. "Hmm.. Yeah, something light will do just fine.." Dan said, tapping his muzzle in thought. "Now it's just what to choose.."

Earnest was also overlooking the menu. "Choose whatever you want, I'll pay for it."

Dan's head swivels round, almost forgetting Earnest was there. "Ah, t-thanks dad."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado walks up to the order window
A man slides it open smiling widely, "Hello! What can I get for my first customers of the evening?"
"I'll take the steak, just leave it raw if you can and an orange soda." He hands the man the card
"Alright you're all set!" The man hands the card back, "Your order should be out in a few. Feel free to take a seat anywhere."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Very, very warily, Keeva approached the human. "S...Some Macaroni and, um, cheese, please?"
"Hey, that rhymes. Be with ya in a minute, kid."
Keeva was almost walking away before she recalled she'd forgotten something. "Th...thank you, s...sir."
"No troubles. Hey, like, who's paying for this?"
"Um..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado stands up and shouts from the table, "I'm paying for hers. The other two are together." He stands up and takes put his card again.
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

"Aren't those guys supposed to be at the hearing?" Ashleigh inquired as she approached the small canteen. Well, Vanderbilt was probably busy with the medical stuff, and the Lionhearts with their engineering duties. But...that cat with them...don't think I've seen her before. Probably just some junior technician. She's not in uniform though...

Still in thought, Ashleigh walked up to the storefront and studied the menu, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone as she did so.
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Corps search came up with a lot of information. The only bit worth noticing was that after his last appointment, Robert storm had seemingly disappeared. He hadn't made any more appointments so it took a while for anyone to notice. Even then, nobody thought it was that big a deal. He may have been big in the geologist community, but outside he was barely noticeable.
-----------
And finally on our list of the top three most dangerous barbarox is the leader himself, Fortis Comiter Malum. Liz pressed another button and a picture of a muscular tiger showed up on the wall, who had cybernetic bits on various parts of his body. In particular, his entire left arm was cybernetic, and he had a stripe of cyber bits along his face, in the pattern of a eye patch. He lost a lot of his body a few years ago in a space battle with the republic that was a very close defeat for him. He got replacement parts from doctor decker, which of course means that they're filled with either hidden compartments or weapons. Notably, his lower arm turns into a ion cannon. He tends to be polite to those who earn his respect, even if they're his enemies. Even to those who don't, he is never cruel, and has forced Mark to stop his more....... horrific experiments. Such as his SCRAPLET project, power suits designed to tear through ship hulls and lockdown doors, so to suck all the air out and let its crew suffocate. She cleared her throat before turning back to the screen. Now then, on to insignia. Before she could start, an explosion went off on the other side of the station the STEELHAVEN was docked at. The shockwave could be clearly felt, as the ship rocked and smaller items fell over.
Last edited by Legotron123 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blitz gripped onto the chair while Dr. Rain fell out.
Blitz...
Blitz got up and went to out of the room to go back to the cargo bay, barking orders to seemingly nobody.
Remain calm and go to your golems. Stand by for trouble!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Chief Davidstow to all security," Corp snapped into his comm a few seconds after the explosion. "To your stations! Holding plan Delta is now in effect! Teams two and four to the engineering deck. Team one and three to the Docking bays and team five to the command deck. For the new guys, Matrisse, you're in team one, Dolomite, team two and Maizy is team four. Draw weapons if you haven't already." He cut the line picked out a new shok-stik. He test powered it before disengaging it and putting it in his belt. "Chief Davidstow to Captain Walker," he said to the comm as he grabbed a high power rifle, "Going to battle stations ready for any attack. Suggest we speed up the lift off." he left the line open a few seconds for her reply before shutting it off as he headed down to the docking area. He had a thought and opened a new line. "Chief Davidstow to Doctor Vanderbilt. Report the position of our little Houseguest, Doctor."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeva looked panicked at the explosion and looked around for the cause. "Oh, no, no, no, no!" she squealed. "They must be coming after me!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"We're going to my office." He says back into his communicator as he stands up and grabs Keevas wrist, giving it a little tug, "Dan, Earnest, you're coming too." He walks off, nearly dragging Keeva with him.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Right," Corp said as he entered the docking bay, "lock her in your office, Doctor. Either she's on their side or ours. Either way a secure room keeps her safer. Out."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"H-hey," Keeva said, just about managing to pull a plate of Mac'n'cheese from the server before being hauled off by Colorado. She did her best to keep it in one piece and stay upright. "What... What's going on? Doc? Dan?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Barry ducked briefly when the explosion happened. But he looked back up and scanned the area, he had no idea what to do, he had not been assigned yet. The crowd started to show signs of panic, a few members started reaching for the door. He noticed another dog and a male begin to leave, they were not panicking and were acting suspicious, at least to Barry. "Wait, hey!" he shouted out, he was going to at least get an idea what they were doing and try to confirm his suspicions.

By the time he reached the door they had left and there was no sight of them. With nothing else to do he made his way to the stage, he might not have a station yet. But the Captain might know what he could do, or maybe he could help. He moved to the stage, trying to calm the crowd "Please stay seated everyone, lets wait for instructions, don't panic or rush to the doors, we don't need an accident. Please remain calm. He had no idea if that helped at all but he at least felt like he did something. "Captain!" he exclaimed as he reached the stage. Panting a bit he asked as fast as he could "I am a new security recruit, no station yet. How can I help, if at all?"
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Something is happening, maybe an attack or something, but we are locking the ship down. You are coming back to the medical bay." He rounds the corner and heads straight to his office, waiting for Earnest and Dan to get in. The warning lights go off as he pulls the quarantine lever and grabs an energy pistol from underneath his desk. The entire room beginning to pump all air out of it. Colorado slams open a door and grabs out spare pressure suits he normally uses for patients, "All of you, put these on, if anything happens this will keep you from exploding." He slides on his own suit, zipping it up and pulling on the helmet. With a whoosh of air, all the parts lock to each other. He sits in his office chair, dialing the transmitters in the suits to the same communication frequency.
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

Ash grimaced as the blow rocked the ship. Her hand instinctively flew to her waist, where her weapon was holstered, but paused, and instead went to her shoulder where it pushed a button. The metal chest piece under her command jacket made a noise and extended itself to provide protection for the rest of her body, helmet and visor included.
"Quickly move to the nearest lockdown stations, everyone!" She barked to the people around her. She looked around for the doctor and the engineer pair, but they had disappeared into thin air.
Hope they managed to get themselves to safety, Ash thought.
Immediately after, she twirled around and sprinted towards the source of the blast, attempting to patch into the ship's communications system while she ran.
"Hello? Is anyone on this frequency? This is Serge. I'm currently heading towards the incident zone, seeing if I can be of any assistance! Please respond!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Davidstow to Serge," Corp replied, "join team one in the docking bay, they need a close combat fighter.". He tapped a button as he looked out of the port quickly. "Davidstow to the bridge! Give me a report on what's going on."
-------------------------------------------
Keeva shovelled a few mouthfuls of Macaroni in before fumbling to put the ill-fitting protective suit on.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Corp, do you know what caused the explosion, or if we're in any real danger?" Colorado leans back in his chair, "I need to know if I need to get my rifle."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Leave the shooting to those of us better at it than saving lives, Doctor," Corp advised as he organised the groups. "You're going to scare your housemates. I'll update you when I can. Out." He cut the line.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Dr. Rain sat back in his chair while Blitz walked back to the cargo bay as per protocol.
His teammates were already in their test golems, still crouched on the ground with their golems open. Blitz got to his and opened the door and climbed in. His golem had 2 seats with the back seat being navigation, but his golem also had a keyboard for Blitz to make adjustments and to execute commands. Blitz opened the comm link to wait for orders.
Test golem squad is in standby mode should there be trouble.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Corp watched the teams setting up position and then took up his own position close to the main port. "Keep a check on your weapons, people!" he called. "If people run this way they're probably civilians in a panic! Be ready for those who aren't though!" He touched the mic. "I have no clue as to what's going on yet. I'm sure the Captain will tell us later. Out." He cut the line.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keeva did her best to get herself into the suit.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

As the most of the crew panicked, Liz took a deep breath before yelling, QUIET!!!! Everyone stopped and listened. When captain Walker wanted you to listen, you listened. Everyone head to your assigned emergency stations. We don't know what caused that shock wave, but better safe than sorry. As people left for their stations, Liz opened her com. All security forces, guard any entrances to the ship. No one gets in or out without proper clearance.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Legotron123 wrote:an explosion went off on the other side of the station the STEELHAVEN was docked at. The shockwave could be clearly felt, as the ship rocked and smaller items fell over.
Dan almost fell over, only just caught by Earnest.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Keeva looked panicked at the explosion and looked around for the cause. "Oh, no, no, no, no!" she squealed. "They must be coming after me!"
Deske wrote:"We're going to my office." He says back into his communicator as he stands up and grabs Keevas wrist, giving it a little tug, "Dan, Earnest, you're coming too." He walks off, nearly dragging Keeva with him.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"H-hey," Keeva said, just about managing to pull a plate of Mac'n'cheese from the server before being hauled off by Colorado. She did her best to keep it in one piece and stay upright. "What... What's going on? Doc? Dan?"
Dan looked extremely confused as he followed the doc to the office, not saying anything.
Deske wrote:"Something is happening, maybe an attack or something, but we are locking the ship down. You are coming back to the medical bay." He rounds the corner and heads straight to his office, waiting for Earnest and Dan to get in. The warning lights go off as he pulls the quarantine lever and grabs an energy pistol from underneath his desk. The entire room beginning to pump all air out of it. Colorado slams open a door and grabs out spare pressure suits he normally uses for patients, "All of you, put these on, if anything happens this will keep you from exploding." He slides on his own suit, zipping it up and pulling on the helmet. With a whoosh of air, all the parts lock to each other. He sits in his office chair, dialing the transmitters in the suits to the same communication frequency.
Earnest quickly puts on the suit with ease. Dan however struggles to get the helmet part over his muzzle..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Keeva shovelled a few mouthfuls of Macaroni in before fumbling to put the ill-fitting protective suit on.
Deske wrote:"Corp, do you know what caused the explosion, or if we're in any real danger?" Colorado leans back in his chair, "I need to know if I need to get my rifle."
Dan turned to the doc. "You have a rifle?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Keeva did her best to get herself into the suit.
Earnest then noticed Keeva was having trouble with her suit, so he knelt down and started helping her. Dan finally was able to get the helmet part on and jumps a little as it locks. "Okay, now what?"
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeva's eyes widened as the Human came closer and down but she managed to not raise her arm against him as he helped her sort out the troubles she was having with the suit. "Th-thank you, s-sir," she stammered, possibly more afraid of him than she was of the situation.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Dan turned to the doc. You have a rifle?
Colorado turns his chair to face Dan, "I do actually, I was a combat medic for a short time. Not in the military though, more of a mercenary but a lot nicer than that. I was kind of like a bodygaurd but if anything happened, I patched them up on the spot. Luckily, I never had to do any of that. I still keep my rifle though, just in case something happens." He walks to the closet and slides out a drawer, flipping open a container and pulling his rifle out of it, an old single-shot energy rifle with fading blue paint, "I bought it from someone at a garage sale, still works too. But it's nothing compared to the ones that Corp and Barry have access to. This is just an old single shot rifle. Very inefficient when it comes to power usage, but it still packs a punch, per charge." Reaching deeper into the drawer he pulls out what look like a few small battery packs and clicks one into place along the top of the rifle, "Corp told me to leave it to them, but you can't always trust they'll get here on time. Though with the depressurized room outside of this office, if a hole was blasted into the quarantine door, it'd sure be one heck of a ride for a few seconds. Anyways, I'm not much of a fighter, Corps right, I just save lives. And I am just fine with that." He kicks his feet up onto his desk, sliding some papers into a few drawers and leans back in his chair. "Y'know I'm sorry for dragging you all in here so quickly and for forcing these suits upon you. I just don't want to take unnecessary risks."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeva raised a hand. "Um," she asked, "how are you going to treat the wounded if, um, there are any?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Keeva's eyes widened as the Human came closer and down but she managed to not raise her arm against him as he helped her sort out the troubles she was having with the suit. "Th-thank you, s-sir" she stammered, possibly more afraid of him than she was of the situation.
Earnest just gave a light smile and stood up. "No problem.." He said simply.
Deske wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:Dan turned to the doc. You have a rifle?
Colorado turns his chair to face Dan, "I do actually, I was a combat medic for a short time. Not in the military though, more of a mercenary but a lot nicer than that. I was kind of like a bodygaurd but if anything happened, I patched them up on the spot. Luckily, I never had to do any of that. I still keep my rifle though, just in case something happens." He walks to the closet and slides out a drawer, flipping open a container and pulling his rifle out of it, an old single-shot energy rifle with fading blue paint, "I bought it from someone at a garage sale, still works too. But it's nothing compared to the ones that Corp and Barry have access to. This is just an old single shot rifle. Very inefficient when it comes to power usage, but it still packs a punch, per charge." Reaching deeper into the drawer he pulls out what look like a few small battery packs and clicks one into place along the top of the rifle, "Corp told me to leave it to them, but you can't always trust they'll get here on time. Though with the depressurized room outside of this office, if a hole was blasted into the quarantine door, it'd sure be one heck of a ride for a few seconds. Anyways, I'm not much of a fighter, Corps right, I just save lives. And I am just fine with that." He kicks his feet up onto his desk, sliding some papers into a few drawers and leans back in his chair. "Y'know I'm sorry for dragging you all in here so quickly and for forcing these suits upon you. I just don't want to take unnecessary risks."
Earnest sidestepped closer to Colorado's desk. "It's okay.. We're kind of used to unorthodox procedures.. They happen quite a lot with some of the old wrecks we had to decommission on the dock. I have a laser pistol myself.. I mostly used it as scrapper deterrent, but I know how to handle it.." He said, tapping the suit mask where his chin would be. "I think it's still in my bag.. "
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Keeva raised a hand. "Um," she asked, "how are you going to treat the wounded if, um, there are any?"
Dan nodded. "Yeah, since you sealed us in your office, and all the equipment is in there?" He agrees, pointing to the door.
Character Reference
Deske

Post by Deske »

"You might be right. But since you are our special guest, as Corp puts it, I might have been a bit drastic with my actions." He whistles and spins around in his chair, "You're probably right." He stops and grips the quarantine lever, pushing it back in. "It's funny. A lot of people's jobs on this ship can be considered to be having a good day if they don't have to do anything." He watches the air levels rise in the other room, opening the door when they hit 70%.
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

"Make way, make way!" Ash hollered as she charged through group after group of staff as she ran towards the docking bay. Wow. It didn't occur to her until now that there were quite a lot of people on this ship. Too many, even...

As she reached her destination, she spied a medium sized group of her crewmates in mismatched clothing.
Well, most of them are probably novice soldiers, but some of them look like they've never even handled a weapon before. She thought.

One of the soldiers glanced at Ash and awkwardly tried to hand her an energy rifle.
"Thanks, but no thanks." Ashleigh remarked as she pulled out a dark, metallic capsule from her belt and jabbed a switch. With a snap, the capsule extended into a full length quarterstaff, taking the man by surprise. Ash ignored him and attempted to assume command over the group.
"Alright, people! I want you to take your positions and keep your weapons on standby as we wait for further orders from the captain. Let's go!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Corp watched the interaction and fished around in his pouches for a small energy weapon. "Lieutenant Serge!" He called as he trotted back over. "Your weapon. It's stun only and lightweight. I appreciate you're not fond of guns and I understand that so long as you understand THIS." This time he looked angry. "You are on the front line right now. The FIRST priority is to stop those people across the way getting to you because they might be too much. You stand on the front line? You take the gun or you get OFF the front line into a place where the staff gives you the edge. Got that?". His tone dropped back to normal. "Now take it and lead that team like I know your record says you can."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Barry jogged for to main exit, he didn't know of any other entrances yet. As he turned the corner he almost ran right into Corp. Stopping himself while trying to avoid a collision, he stumbles into the wall "Chief Davidstow. I didn't have a comm, and so I am on my way to the main entrance per the Captains orders when I was in the theater. Unless you need me elsewhere, sorry for almost running into you".
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Welcome to the front line, Stephens," Corp grunted. "Mayon! Give the Lieutenant here that spare rifle you were offering Serge." After the Feline handed over the rifle, Corp gave Stephens his shok-stik. "For close combat. Don't worry, I'm covered. Come with me." he led Barry down to the second docking port where a Poodle was ordering people around. "Assist Lieutenant Mayotte here. Try not to argue with him too much?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

Ashleigh reeled back, obviously surprised at the chief's sudden outcry. She listened to him in complete silence, nodded and slowly drew a heavy pistol from her pack as Corp walked away to address Stephens.
A number of soldiers looked up at her and snickered.
"Shut it, men. Perhaps it wasn't the best time, but I was merely playing to my strengths. That's something we've all got to learn to do if we are to stay alive on this blasted vessel. And you all heard him; I'm still in charge of you lot."
She stood in line with the rest of the crew and waited patiently, her melee weapon still extended. What Corp didn't know was that it doubled as an energy projectile weapon, capable of unloading blasts of energy with the accuracy of a sniper rifle and the force of a cannon. But she would tell him that later.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Davidstow, you should have more faith in me. Why would I argue with someone I never met before? Mayotte responded. "Ah, welcome to the team kiddo, I will try to not be harsh on you. As long as you play by my rules you hear? He said, looking at Barry and silently judging him, "You must be new, you are not in uniform."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Barry took hold of the rifle, checked to make sure it was loaded. Grabbed the shock stick from Davidstow as well, it had a nice weight to it and felt like one of the training sticks he used as a pup. Being led down the corridor he met Mayotte, a poodle that was ordering commands. They were introduced by Corp. "Yes sir Mayotte, I do not expect to be any trouble, and yes, I just got on the ship with some newer recruits, haven't had to time to settle into the job. Barry made a brief salute to Mayotte, "Excuse me for a moment, I have something urgent to tell Corp. Turning to face the mouse Corp, wait! In the theater, two crewmen, a Pomeranian and a male that seemed to be in his mid 20's were calmly leaving during the brief confusion, they hurried out the door when I tried to get their attention and ask them a question. All I saw of them was that they had on what I think is the engineering uniforms. They left the door before I could get more detail and must have ran since they were gone by the time I opened the door. Barry wasn't sure how important this information could be, but to him the behavior was suspicious enough for him. Most people don't calmly try to leave after an explosion, not in their manner at least.
RP Characters:
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado set the rifle up on his desk and leaned back in his chair, thinking about what could be going on outside the medbay, "I wonder what everyone else is doing. You think anybody is actually causing this or if someone just decided to light a match near a fuel tank."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Can you give me a fuller description of the male? Human, I take it? Head hair and that sort of thing?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"I hope it's the latter," Keeva said, smiling weakly at Dan, "and no-one coming for us."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blitz had made his way to his test golem and was sitting in the seat with the golem open and standing, ready for a fight.
Private Blitz to Captain. My teammates and I are in our Golems on standby. Do you want to have a few Golems on the front line? Blitz asked.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Can you give me a fuller description of the male? Human, I take it? Head hair and that sort of thing?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"I hope it's the latter," Keeva said, smiling weakly at Dan, "and no-one coming for us."
He had brown hair I think, hard to tell with the room being dim. The style was very much like a 21st century military haircut. Buzzed down. As he turned I thought I saw a tattoo, just a black patch barely hidden by his shirt. On the back of the neck. That's about all I could spot. Though his clothing did seem to baggy, like they didn't fit him. Barry said to Corp. Hoping it could help in giving the human more of an ID for him to find. "I apologize for not having much more information than that Corp".

------------------
Mayotte had been listening into the conversation as well, I do not know anyone fitting this description Davidstow, but I don't think I have meet every crew member yet. he turned to Barry as well "If he or the pom come this way point them out, we can detain him for questioning".
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Come here," Corp stepped over to a video monitor and, using his command codes, pulled up the security cameras covering both exits to the lecture hall at the moment the detonation sounded. "Show me them," he commanded, showing his subordinate how to pause it if needed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado shrugged, "Even if anyone was coming, you still got me, Dan and Earnest to protect you." He slid open a drawer in his desk and removed a small lollipop from it, putting it in his mouth, "Want one? I know you didn't get to eat much." He smiled at Keeva, his own stomach growling.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Come here," Corp stepped over to a video monitor and, using his command codes, pulled up the security cameras covering both exits to the lecture hall at the moment the detonation sounded. "Show me them," he commanded, showing his subordinate how to pause it if needed.
Barry scanned the footage, it was the right exit he believed. Watching for two minutes he then paused the screen showing the two members before they broke into a run. "This would be them" He said, pressing play to see how fast it took him to get out, twenty seconds later he showed up on the screen, clearly frustrated at missing them. "And, there I am. Do they seem familiar?"
RP Characters: