SRP - STEELHAVEN

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: SRP - STEELHAVEN

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Appreciate th' look," Sarah said, looking over from the sofa. "We c'n get yer duds afta. There's a bells'n'whistles drill in a bit an' ah'll 'ave ta get y'back in yere. Until then, use th' stuff from last night." She grinned. "Ah'll no complain." She showed her hands. I can do basic sign, she wrote, but I'm rusted. "Means I can write direct ta ye both if'n needed but ah'd prefer ta talk through you, hen?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"IIt becomes obvious," Cherry said, keeping in tight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dan? You up yet?" Keeva knocked on the door and didn't get a reply. She sent a mail to his account and decided to head to breakfast in her shirt and shorts.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Deske

Post by Deske »

"What do you usually do in the morning?" He rolled over and wrapped his arms around her waist.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Dan? You up yet?" Keeva knocked on the door and didn't get a reply. She sent a mail to his account and decided to head to breakfast in her shirt and shorts.
Dan's datapad pinged, the sound of which made a lump under the bedcovers move lightly and moan groggily. After a moment A paw slips out and grabs the pad, holding it up toward the bed. Dan reads the message and sighs, checking the time. Well, don't want to keep her waiting.. Nor the Leiutenant, for that matter..

With that in mind, Dan hurriedly got up, used the bathroom, changed, and then headed towards the holodeck..

..Not before bumping into someone heading the other direction.

"Erf, S-sorry! Should've been watching where I was, ah, going.." Dan apologised, rubbing his chin.

"Eh, not a problem! I should have been too.." Says the cat he bumped into, in a very sing-song voice.

"Good, good.. Y-you okay?" He asks, thinking he should've said that first.

"Never better, are you? OH! I should introduce myself! Trinity, petty officer. Ah, them but switched 'round, hehe.." She says, holding out a paw.

Dan takes the paw and shakes lightly. "Dan Lionheart, petty officer second-class, engineering. In that order. Nice to meet you. Is Trinity your first or last name, might I ask?"

"Oh, It's my only name. My dad was pretty silly, long story.. Aaanyway, I should.. Ah.. What time is it?" Trinity asks, patting about herself.

"It's a little past seven." Dan says, waving his datapad. "..Why? What's up?"

Trinity smiles up at Dan. "Oh, nothing. Just need to be somewhere soon.."

Dan raises an eyebrow, unsure how to take Trinity's personality. "Riiight.. Oh, which reminds me! I need to be somewhere right now! I-It was nice meeting you!" With that said, Dan starts off down the corridor, waving behind himself in farewell.

"W-WAIT!" Trinity called, making Dan turn around. "Wha-?"

Trinity stood stock still. "C-could I come with you?" She asked lowly.

Dan was now completely dumbfounded. "Er, I-I, ah.. Sure?"

In an instant, Dan was engulfed in a waist-high hug. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!! It'sjustbeensoboringwithoutsomeonetotalktooranything! Again, thankyouuu!!" Trinity babbled uncontrollably, squeezing tightly.

Dan was speechless. ..Maybe don't tell Keeva about this.. He thought.

After releasing Dan and calming down, Trinity gestured for him to lead them to wherever he was going, and so he lead them down the hall. In his thoughts, he planned the way. First things first, I should get some breakfast, It's definitely not a good idea to enter the holodeck on an empty stomach. To the cafeteria then..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Appreciate th' look," Sarah said, looking over from the sofa. "We c'n get yer duds afta. There's a bells'n'whistles drill in a bit an' ah'll 'ave ta get y'back in yere. Until then, use th' stuff from last night." She grinned. "Ah'll no complain." She showed her hands. I can do basic sign, she wrote, but I'm rusted. "Means I can write direct ta ye both if'n needed but ah'd prefer ta talk through you, hen?"
Cailean blushes a little at Sarah's compliment although it's not visible through his fur, and is thankful for the distraction of the sign language. "All right. Tha's convenient. But it means Ah'll hae tae watch mah mouth. Er, paws." he jokes, signing it as well as saying it aloud for Conall's benefit before heading back to the bathroom to put his night clothes on again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

He's funny when he's embarrassed, Janes signed with a grin, letting her tongue poke from the side of her mouth.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, normally yoga," Cherry said, "then breakfast. Speaking of which, we forgot the desserts last night. Does Pie work for breakfast?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeva thanked the server for her scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon bits and sliced Maple Bacon and piked up her black coffee to take them over to a table as Andy rushed in, Doris in pursuit. She gave the nurse a nod and started on her food.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"It's better'n cereal. Maybe not nutritionally but in the flavor department I imagine it's much better." He sat up and made his way over to the nightstand where he'd left dessert the night before, "I don't even remember what kind I ordered, but I'm pretty sure it's something I liked..."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You should see 'im when 'e's drunk!" Conall quips before Cailean returns and heads for the replicator.
"Dae ye fancy some breakfast, Sarah?" he queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah could go f'r some Kedgeree," Sarah said, heading closer to the replication machine. She noted Cailean glancing down at her hip and the flash of worry that came through his eyes as he did so. Another piece slipped into place in her mind. "If'n y' can sort that, hen?" She stepped over to the main computer console and activated a small safe into which she put the tube like baton from her belt and exchanged her main gun for the credit card sized slimline. which she put in a pouch before locking the safe and returning to the sofa to join the boys. "I c'n relax a bit in the securest room on th' ship, cannae," she asked Cailean.
"And then I'll have to go," Cherry sighed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure." Cailean replies, relaxing a little more now that the shock-baton is out of sight.
"Hmm. It's askin' fer options. Dae ye want it made wi' butter, cream or both? Nae sultanas though since yer a hoond*. An' what kind o' fish dae ye want in it? Th' usual haddock?"

On the couch the movie has ended so Conall has flipped through the channels, settling on a comedy show where actors are put into costumes before sent into a room and forced to improvise a skit while, just to make things difficult, the entire room is tilted to an angle of over twenty degrees. It's comical for both the quips and jokes, and the slapstick nature of things as the actors and props skid, slide and roll down the slope. The Scottish dog starts to giggle at the antics on the screen as he eats.

*hoond = hound/dog
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah'll take th' butter, hen," Sarah replied, "It's prob'ly bad fer me figure but ah'll work it aff lat'r. 'Addock's good tae. Ah, love this program," she added, looking at the screen. "Guid choice."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado took another look at the clock, "Seems like it." He set the box in front of the two of them and opened the lid. He picked up on of the plastic forks and held it out to her.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah, lass, yer figure's fine." Cailean disagrees, tapping the button to start the production of Sarah's food. He immediately blushes as he realises what he's said.
"Er... Ah... Ah mean... Um... Er... What dae ye want tae drink?" he queries, trying to hide his embarrassment.
Conall flashes a "what?" sign at Cailean, seeing the dog's embarrassment, and gets a "nothing" sign in return.
"What did he say?" he signs to Sarah instead.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Andy looked up at Keeva as she ate her breakfast and, despite her best attempts to ignore the wide eyed youngster, she eventually relented. "Haven't you your own breakfast to get to, Andy?"
"Mom's getting me some," Andy said, before pointing. "What's that," he asked, meaning her food.
"Scrambled eggs with Bacon and Cheese," Keeva replied.
"Can I try some?"
"If you're not allergic to anything, fine." |Keeva pushed a bit over to the squirrel as his Mother passed by with two plates. She put a hand out, grabbed his tail and pulled him with her before he could try the food.
"Sorry about him, Doris said before sighing. "I have to find you something to do, Andy, Can't have you hanging around medbay all day," she added. "it can't be good for you."
Keeva pricked her ears up. She had an idea....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I could do dessert for breakfast with you anyday, Doc," Cherry said, accepting the fork.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
He said he likes my figure Sarah signed with a wink and a grin. "White Coffee, please Cailean," she said aloud.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sugar? Cream? Full, skinny or fat free milk? Or soy or lactose free?" Cailean asks. "Why is coffee sae complicated?"

Conall grins as Sarah explains.
"Sae haow dae ye like his figure?" he signs cheekily.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

He's a reet tight figure, she signed, which is aboot right fer a Jock. She poked her tongue out at Conall for a second before looking back to Cailean. "Skimmed, oh, greet Scot,"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Sounds like a fine idea if I'm to be honest." He dug around at his slice, finishing it up by the time the show had ended. He glanced at the clock once more and slid off of his bed. "Well," He said as he slipped into some sneakers, "Looks like it's about that time. Dinner at your place? I could go for seeing other parts of the ship more often."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, Col," Cherry said, standing up and stretching to her tips, "I'll increase your ship knowledge tonight." She put her arms high above her head as part of the stretch and, when they came down, they were on either side of Colorado's head as she moved in for the final kiss of the night.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, returning the kiss, "Well, that's a good sendoff I suppose. see ya tonight." He gave her one last peck on the cheek before heading out.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

As Lewis pulled a plate of strawberry-covered waffles out of the synthesizer, his mother looked at him from her position next to the door, having decided to walk to the Bridge today. "Well, I'm off to work now. Don't forget about the drill at 9 0'clock."
The lieutenant rolled his eyes as he sat down at the table in front of the TV. "Don't worry about it." He said before taking a large bite out of his waffles. "Impfs onmy gomma be toof howas." He seemed to either be oblivious to or uncaring about how ridiculous he looked talking with his mouth full like that.
Liz didn't seem to care though, giving off and amused "pfft" as she turned to walk out the door. "Goodbye Lewis."
"Goodbye Mom."
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:He's a reet tight figure, she signed, which is aboot right fer a Jock. She poked her tongue out at Conall for a second before looking back to Cailean. "Skimmed, oh, greet Scot,"
Conall gets an even cheekier grin on his face as Cailean makes the coffee.
"An' what aboot mine?" he queries, his eye twinkling.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Yuirs says ye shouldn't be wi'oot a lady fer long, hen, Sarah signed, looking innocent when Cailean looked at them. She gave Conall a scritch behind the ear.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cherry took herself off the bed and packed up her dress for the short trip to her room before heading out. She made sure the door locked behind her before heading off to change for the bridge.
Corp wheeled himself into the the security Office and pushed the seat out from under his desk to get under and turn his computer on and catch up to all that had been happening whist he was off duty.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado held his keycard up to the medbay door and walked in as it slid open. He walked into his office and waved a hand over his desk, bringing up the day's scheduling. Idly sliding through various news articles in an attempt to curb the morning-ish boredom, he pulled open the messenger and, after catching up on what he'd missed, shot a message back to Corp titled "What kind of drill is it?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Cailean hides a knowing grin as he removes the steaming coffee cup from the machine and sets it on a tray with the kedgeree. He sets the machine to produce him a full Scottish breakfast of bacon, sausage, baked beans, eggs and oatcakes and then picks up the tray and heads for the couch.
"Here y'are, Sarah." he wags. Once the collie takes the tray from his paws he smiles innocently at her and begins signing, making sure Conall is watching.
"Sae, are ye offerin' tae end his wait then, Sarah?" He watches her face for a few moments before signing again.
"Aye, th' replicator is reflective."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

She accepted the breakfast and put it safe before replying to Cailean. No' quite, chook," Sarah signed back, chuckling as she spoke. He shouldna have any trouble bu' he kens that ah'm... She used a hand on his cheek to turn his face towards her to meet his eyes. "Ah'm fer his brother," she finished aloud.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corp wrote back, reading aloud in a quiet voice as he typed. "Standard battle drills, Doctor," he wrote. "We need to know our capabilities. Especially with the manpower losses we've suffered." He sent the message.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado groaned and leaned over his screen again, "Do I have to get dressed in my get up or can I stick to taking advantage of casual Friday?" He set about getting the place ready for the impending drill and for the rest of the day.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You have time to get dressed," was all that Corp sent.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

The ping alerted him to the new message, he rolled his eyes to himself and walked over to the closet to find a uniform to wear. He mumbled to himself as he went over them, "Dress, Hazardous..." He stopped at one, "Daily uniform'll do for now." He draped it over the back of his chair and turned on a bit of music to break the silence.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

As Captain Walker walked towards the Bridge, she thought about how weird some of this was. "So we're on our way to Earth, to stop a doppelganger plot by Insignia, involving a pair of Scottish technicians, and, for some reason, MI6." She gave a sort of internal sigh of resignation. "I just have to drop the boys off, make sure neither of them get hurt, and then continue on my route. That's all I need to do." She straightened her back a little as she walked into the Bridge, her face showing not of the irritation she was feeling, instead showing professional dedication as she walked towards her chair. "All engines online?" She asked one of the Bridge crew.
"Yes Ma'am." Replied a small fox.
"And the station has permitted us to leave?"
"Just got it a minute ago Captain." Piped up the communication officer.
Liz nodded. Alright then, let's get this show on the road. As soon as she finished speaking, the crew sprang into action, and a loud THUNK could be heard as the Steelhaven disconnected from the Tarn station.

---MEANWHILE---

Lewis heard the THUNK as he wiped what remained of the Strawberry sauce off his face. He could be a bit silly when it was just his mom, but soon he'd be in public, and then he'd have to set an example as a official Republic Lieutenant. He checked his gauntlet for a response from Keeva (still nothing) before going online and checking his subscription feed, hoping to find a short article or video to look over while he waited.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado's ears perked up at the sound of the think which could only mean an undocking. Hurriedly he got dressed and dropped into his chair, excitedly waiting for the jump to hyperspace. Practically his favorite part of space travel, aside from the lack of gravity, it was always fun to watch the slow stretch of everything as they jumped to lightspeed and beyond.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeva took a moment to send a message. What time do you want us thare, Lewis, sir? she typed on her wrist, and can we bring a little one? (Nurses son) She tapped send and returned to her breakfast as Doris got hers and Andys' sorted out
Ensign Cherry Seena made her way back to the bridge now she was in full bridge dress and swept in with an air of pride to seat herself at the Comms station. "Apologies for nearly being late, Captain," she said, affixing her earpiece and microphone. "I forgot the alarm," she added, hoping the tell-talke 'glow' she'd heard about was just a story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Corp wondered how many reports he could get through before the morning briefing began in an hour. Just to add the surprise needed, the drill was going to happen ten minutes into the security briefing so he could see the look on their faces. To see the senior security officers who were still up for it and those who might need to be reassigned or scheduled for the holo-councillor. Sometimes he wished they had a real councillor on board. He'd heard of one, once. A retured human bounty hunter with the known name Valkerie and he'd gained such a reputation that he became a successful councillor. People tried to work out their own troubles before going to see him... A councillor with a minigun cured more problems than just a councillor.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:She accepted the breakfast and put it safe before replying to Cailean. No' quite, chook," Sarah signed back, chuckling as she spoke. He shouldna have any trouble bu' he kens that ah'm... She used a hand on his cheek to turn his face towards her to meet his eyes. "Ah'm fer his brother," she finished aloud.
Almost nose to nose with Sarah, Cailean is suddenly lost for words. He blinks and stutters, heart thumping, cheeks flushing, completely at a loss as to how to proceed. Sarah won't be able to see the blush through his fur but she may just feel the heat under her paw.

Beside her, Conall is somewhat crestfallen but does his best not to show it. Instead he busies himself with his porridge, mind and emotions awhirl.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hoping, possibly prompting, and with her heart beating in her ears, Sarah closed the gap and put the end of her mouth to the end of his for a few seconds before pulling back to inches out.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Soon enough, although probably not as soon enough for Dan because of Trinity trying to tell her whole life story as they walked, they reached the cafeteria. "..And so I said 'we- Oh! We're here!!" Trinity said loudly as they entered, looking around quickly. "Yeah, finally..*Ahem* You go get something to eat over there, I'll find us somewhere to sit, okay?" Dan said simply, pointing over to the serving area. Trinity nodded feverently, then headed in the said direction.

Once she had gone, Dan sighed and looked over the tables. He noticed Keeva instantly and headed over to her.

"Keeva! Hey, I got your message. You here for breakfast?" Dan asked as he came over, leaning on the table.
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," Keeva said cheerily, "before we join Lieutenant Walker by the holoroom. With this little guy." She indicated Andy, who waved from behind a Hazlenut milkshake he obviously wasn't enjoying. Keeva indicated Trinity. "Who's your cling-on?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Dan smiled and waved at Andy when Keeva gestured to him. "Hey there little guy, nice to meet you." He looked over his shoulder at Trinity for a second before turning back. "Her? Ah, her name's Trinity. I bumped into her, literally, when I left my room. She talks a lot.. And pretty quickly too, she seems nice.. Anyway, I'll grab something and we ca-Ahh!"

Dan yelped, Trinity suddenly appearing behind him, possibly the reason him shouting.

"Sorry~! Hi there!!" She said, leaning over from Dan's left to greet the others. "Spotted dogs, you scared me! One minute your over there, and now you're right here! Geez you move quick!.." Dan said, holding a paw over his chest.

"I-I did say sorry, I didn't mean to.." Trinity replied lowly, ears down. "It's alright.. I forgive you.." Dan breathed, trying to slow his heart-rate. Trinity instantly changed back to being happy, placing a large tray what she had been holding on the table. "Good! Now, I got you some plain toast and bacon 'cause I was unsure if dogs could have eggs or dairy or if you liked sauce.." She said, handing Dan a small plate with cutlery and two rashers of bacon on a peice of toast. "..I hope you don't mind.." She added, smiling.

Dan stopped for a moment, staring at the plate, then sat down. "Thank you.." He said simply, then started munching through it. Trinity smiled at him for a second before sitting herself and looking to Keeva. "Did I overhear that you're going to a holodeck? I heard 'Holodeck' and came right over. That is sooo cool that this ship has a holodeck! I so wish I could come with you, but I have to be back at the security office in less than an hour or so for my shift.. Anyway, It's nice to meet you miss ladycat, littlesquirrel, mommasquirrel. I'm going to eat my food now!" And with that, she stared on the small meal in front of her.

Dan blinked a couple of times before turning to Keeva, dumbfounded for the second time today.
Character Reference
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

It was dark.

Alert: Current order (remain in place) no longer valid. Rebooting. 10%. 20%. 30%. Ocular and auditory sensors now active.

It was very dark. MT-694 could hear people talking and running outside of wherever he was.

60%. 70%. He could feel his arms begin to move. 90%. 100%. Reboot complete. Analyzing situation. He felt around himself. He appeared to be inside a metal crate of some sort. Was he placed in storage? For how long? He listened further to the people on the outside. He started banging on the walls of the crate in hopes of finding some weakness.

Meanwhile, a couple of crew workers were nearby, on the way to their stations. As they passed the cargo bay, they heard a considerable noise from one of the containers.
"You hear that?" One of them said.
"We don't have time for this." The other responded.
"What if we have a stowaway?"
"Is that our problem?"
"It's everyone's problem if it's dangerous. We just need to check to make sure."
They both run towards the sound, which was coming from one of the larger metal containers.
"Wh...who's in there?"

MT-694 heard someone speak. he felt the wall he heard the voice from, and sure enough, it was a door. He felt around for the latch, but determined it was on the outside. He calculated where it must be before taking aim.

From the outside, the two workers noticed the container had gotten quiet. The two looked at each other. They felt this would be a bad day when they both decided to wear red shirts. Suddenly there was a loud *THRUNCH* as a giant metal fist plowed straight through the container's lock. The workers looked on in horror as a large metal monster ripped open the doors and stepped out. The beast was 9 feet tall from foot to head. It had large wings folded on it's back, and a tail tipped with a rusty looking blade. It's head was attached to it's body on a long flexible looking neck. It's jaws were slightly agape, revealing a weapon of some kind. It had blue lights where it's eyes were.

"Alert: Location undetermined. *click* Where the heck am I?"

The two workers screamed and ran. One of them tripped and fell to the floor, but the second one did not stop until he left the cargo bay and locked the door behind him. He ran to alert the captain and crew of the monster on board the ship.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The video shifted to show the display fron the cargo bay and Corp almost did a doubletake as the mech exited the cargo bay through the wall. It was the same wall Keeva had once punched, a situation which migh account for Corp's quip that they 'lost more bulkheads this way before he activated his comm. "Heavy weapons team to cargo bay two immediate," he said before heading to the weapons locker. He selected a heavy energy rifle and activated the motor on his mobile prison. He stopped the chair and sighed. He needed to get their quick and tapped his comm. "Davidstow to Transport chief. One to teleport. Internal. Corridor 15, intersection 10. nlow."

He phased back into reality and turned to face the behemoth, readying his weapon as he pushed behind the nearest cover,helping the terrified technician out as the heavy weapons team came into view with a pair of plasma cannons. "This is Security Chief Davidstow, identify yourself!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The massive robot looked around at the heavy weapons squad before turning his gaze toward the mouse claiming to be the security chief.

"Security Chief Davidstow Registered." The mech stood up in a neutral stance as he addressed the Chief. "I am MT-694, general purpose combat engine. You may refer to me as 'MT'" The robot looked around thoughtfully, then continued. "I am unable to determine my current location. I am also unable to determine the year. My clock seems to be malfunctioning."

MT-694 looked around for a bit as if confused. He then looked back at the heavy weapons team. I... I conclude that I am a bit lost... Security Chief Davidstow, I am not a threat unless provoked. Please point your weapons away from me to avoid a potentially dangerous accidental discharge. I would rather talk than fight."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Keep it covered," Corp advised the heavy weapons team as he moved his own weapon away from the mech. "The ship is the STEELHAVEN.". He confirmed the date and contacted the Captain to appraise her on the situation. "I'd advise you not to come down,," he said, "but I lost that at the word 'mech', didn't I?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"STEELHAVEN? That is not in my database... wait." upon hearing Corp mention the date, the robot clicked loudly before suddenly dropping to one knee and placing his hand on his head. "Y-year... 3000? You just said... But that means... 250 years..." The robot seemed to break down, almost like he was crying. Of course, that was impossible.

"They... they said it would just be a couple of years at most... They said... They just wanted to make sure people would accept me... but... I've been asleep. Told to stay hidden. Left there." The mech placed his other hand on his head and started to shake slightly.

Suddenly, there was another click and MT looked up as if nothing had happened. "Date and new location confirmed. Awaiting instructions." He looked over at Corp, expecting a response.
-Champion Motto