Redwall

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Redwall

Post by MrNeonShot »

Its nice to be outside the walls, but I like being inside... Charles replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Trevor shook his head. "ive never pulled a prank on anyone." Trevor said sternly with little emotion as he saw the edge of the town. He then showed his bow from underneath his cloak."be sure your ready to fight in case there is trouble. And start checking houses for clues to what has happened here"Trevor said moving ahead to one house before knocking on the door only for it to fall down, bow fully drawn and ready he enetered looking for people and clues.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Calder looked down and patted his stomach, "Oh yes, lunch. The thought of it make him feel a little sick after eating all the cheese and drink "Perhaps I will have a salad. But you are right, a bad idea to black-smithing on an empty stomach.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd shifted on his heels impatiently, "It is not a good idea to do any work hungry, it does no good to faint out in the middle of your crops, or in front of a blazing forge."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Big fella's righ'," Owain said simply, "You wouldn' want t'know 'ow many marwolaethau I've seen 'appn tha' way." He whispered to Brum. "Y'don' want me translatin' tha' un, M'Cariad."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I think I get the picture anyway, Owain. But I guess it's decided. To the Great Hall!" Brum and Ambrose lead the group to the hall where the food is already laid out on the tables and a myriad of creatures are busily working to sate their hunger.
"Find a spot to sit and tuck in." encourages Brum, leading by example. Many creatures might call the generous spread a feast but to Brum and the Redwallers this is normal fare. Brum selects for herself a sausage roll made from a variety of herbs and vegetables fresh from the garden and covered in crispy pastry and hungrily attacks it.
"What's your favourite food, Owain?" she queries after swallowing a mouthful.

==========
"Safety is nice but where's your sense of adventure?" Biff gently teases the mouse.
"Yeah. Like this fellow. Living the adventure and loving it." Tamm joins in with a pat on Peter's back.

==========
"I find that rather difficult to believe."
"What exactly are we searchin' for? You can't find something if you don't knoe what it is you're after." Bertie queries, following Trevor into the house, his short sword drawn. Harriet walks around the outside of the house, looking for anything out of the ordinary.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Owain said, helping himself to various vegetables and cheeses, "In th' Marches, ther's a n'abbey in th' deau... south a' Tint'rn. They make a cheese there... wi' cream, chives'n... sialóts. Don' know th' translate fer tha' one." He nibbled a carrot. "Small taste've th' divine. Appropr'te f'r an Abbey, eh?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Shall we do some fruit picking this afternoon, Charles? In the groves?". He grinned as he was smacked on the back. "Or we could look around the outside of the wall."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Sara was completely overwhelmed by the sight , so much food , so many beasts . Though this wasn't the first time she'd seen the scene , the last time , as in last night , she knew it was some kind of celebrations . This time it didn't seem to be the case , but since Brum and Owain , along with many others had taken their places , the vixen decided not to put much thought into it , at least for now , perhaps she would ask Brum later . For now , she just took a sit near where Brum was , and helped herself with some fruit and vegetables , while listening to their conversations .
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Safety is nice but where's your sense of adventure?" Biff gently teases the mouse.
"Yeah. Like this fellow. Living the adventure and loving it." Tamm joins in with a pat on Peter's back.
Charles remained silent as the hares teased him.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Shall we do some fruit picking this afternoon, Charles? In the groves?". He grinned as he was smacked on the back. "Or we could look around the outside of the wall."
I've never been to the orchard... Can we go there? Charles asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

Hlaoroo wrote:
==========
"I find that rather difficult to believe."
"What exactly are we searchin' for? You can't find something if you don't knoe what it is you're after." Bertie queries, following Trevor into the house, his short sword drawn. Harriet walks around the outside of the house, looking for anything out of the ordinary.
Trevor looked around carefully his eyes seeming to grab at every detail within the house. he put his bow away using the arrow as a pointer. "heres one thing were looking for, claw marks. signs of struggle, feathers something that can point out what happened. check the next house for the same, and watch where you step there could be tracks anywhere. Lastly if you find any houses with holes in the roof tell me immediatly" Trevor said continuing to look around. he had one hand under his chin in a thoughtfull stance as if he was seeing everything unfold in front of him.
ImageImageImage
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd stood and grinned at the wide display of food. He took a moment to stretch his neck forward and back, and then he sat down to collect a plate of root vegetable for a first course, "Aye, does anyone see a plate of fish for me to take from?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sorry, the fish is usually for special occasions. It all got eaten last night." answers a mouse as an otter brings out a steaming cauldron of Shrimp 'n' 'Otroot Soup and places it carefully on the table in a free spot near Aldryd.
"There's always plenty of Shrimp 'n' 'Otroot soup though, matey!" grins Tilly, seating herself beside Aldryd and helping herself to a bowl. She throws in an extra pawful of the spicy hotroot so popular among otters.
"So 'ave yer recovered from our dance last night? Yer did well. We ought to do it again sometime." she suggests, offering Aldryd the ladle in case he wants to fill his own bowl.

"Heh. Very. We have something similar here. I don't think it has the... whatever that word was though. I'm not sure what they are. What about you, Sara? What's your favourite food?" Finishing her sausage roll, Brum helps herself to a slice of sweet nutty flan.

==========
"Right ho, sah!" The two hares exit the building and Bertie knocks on the nearest door while Harriet heads down the street to examine the well.
"I say, is anybody in there? Hello?" Hearing no response, Bertie pushes the door open and slips inside to investigate. He finds the house in a similar state of disarray, with table overturned and evidence of a fight. He holds his paws over the stove but finds it stone cold, the food in the pot beginning to turn fuzzy.
"Oh, I say! What a mess! Shame to let food go to waste like that." In this house though, the perpetrators were more careful and there are no clues to their identity. After checking the bedroom the hare decides there's nothing to be learned from this house so he moves on to the next one.

"Hullo! Echo!" calls Harriet with her head in the well, listening for the echo. After a short while she tires of this game so she picks a house at the end of the street, intending to work her way towards Bertie. After knocking and again getting no response she too enters and begins her search. Being on the end of the street and in the clearing rather than under the trees, this house had been hit hard. Here, not just the roof but the entire back wall had fallen and from the rubble protrudes a paw. The reality of the situation suddenly hits Harriet and her training kicks in. Whipping a sling from her belt she twirls it above her head, carefully making her way towards the buried creature.
"Sir? Can you hear me? Sir? Are you all right? Sir?" After nudging the paw with her hind paw and getting no response, Harriet begins to dig through the rubble, calling to alert her companions.
"BERTIE! TREVOR, SAH! OVER HERE! I FOUND SOMETHING!" Suddenly she drops the stone in her paw and steps back, the bile rising in her throat. It's obvious that the poor creature had fought the attackers with everything he had but he had clearly stood no chance. New as she is to the Long Patrol, Harriet has never laid eyes on anything like this and she sits heavily, appalled and shocked to her core by what she's seen.
"Harriet? What's- GOOD GRIEF! I say! The poor chap!" Bertie stops in his tracks, sword in paw as he too lays eyes on the dead rabbit. Although he has more experience, Bertie is still new to this line of work and so he's almost as shocked as his sister.
"Harriet? Are you okay, old girl?" he asks quietly, putting his arm around Harriet's shoulders as she sobs.
"N-n-no. H-how could anyone DO that to a creature?" She buries her face in Bertie's chest and hugs him for comfort.
"Because they're evil, Harriet. That's why we're doing this. To stop that sort of thing ever happening to innocent creatures again. Buck up, old thing. You'll be fine. We're going to find whoever did this and show them what happens when you mess with the Long Patrol! EULALIAAAA!"
"E-e-eulalia." Harriet agrees weakly.
"Come now. We've work to do. Time enough for wailin' later when the jolly blighters are dead, wot? I say... Do you hear something?" Bertie stands, picking up his sword. Now that Harriet is controlling her sobs, he can hear it quite distinctly. An infant, crying, disturbed by the noise. After a brief search, Bertie lifts a plank, exposing a rabbit kit tucked away where the mother had left it in a last-ditch effort to protect it. It's thin, dirty and smelly, but alive and otherwise seems in good health. Sheathing the sword, Bertie picks up the babe and cradles her in his arms.
"Aw. Hush now. We're your friends. Whoo. I think you need a nappy change." Bouncing the babe gently in an attempt to placate her, he continues talking as he brings it to Harriet.
"Hush now. I'm your Uncle Bertie and this is Auntie Harriet. Shh, shh. It's going to be all right. We'll protect you. Let's get you back to the abbey, shall we?" Unfortunately the extent of the damage to the place has hidden any indications of who or what may have caused it but right now the hares have more immediate concerns.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Trevor had been searching extesivily throughout the village housings. the same thing over and over untill he reached the church. upon entering he not only saw fighting but protection, a sword on the ground still stained with blood that aged brownish in color. The roof held multiple holes and he saw the feathers on the ground. the cross still stood proud and strong on the far end but there was no signs of those that were here, his ears twitched at every noise he heard. from rushes of wind to the eery creak of wood. he moved to the alter where he moved to find the escape route unopened and untouched. Trevor thought some more before picking up a different feather of size and shape. it was longer, sleeker and more of a grey color. Then he heard the yells and ran to bertie and the other hare.

Once he arrived he looked around for trouble, he was about to ask what was going on before he saw the dead body and the child. he took off his hood to a face that showed his amount of experience with sights like this and how his age could already see what happened before the sight now. "bertie i want you and your sister here to go to the first house we checked, take the child and" Trevor said before reaching into his cloak and grabbing two medium sized pouch's before a small one. "here. take these, theyll make a soup. one bag is bread. if you find wood use the smaller pouch to make it smokeless so no one knows were here. Ill take care of the body before meeting up with you, make sure that child is ok and gets fed and such." Trevor said in a gruff voice as if it had been habit to go to destroyed villages and find children with dead people. He moved to the child and set a gentle hand on the kids head before moving again to look around
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. Very. We have something similar here. I don't think it has the... whatever that word was though. I'm not sure what they are. What about you, Sara? What's your favourite food?" Finishing her sausage roll, Brum helps herself to a slice of sweet nutty flan.
"Me ? Oh , I don't know..." Sara giggled "So much food here , and they're all so tasty , how about you Brum ?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

The otter gnashed his teeth slightly in displeasure upon hearing that he's missed out on his favorite food and turned his attention tot he other otter next to him, "Erg, uh, good afternoon," he said, taking the ladle to fill up his own bowl, "I am fine, no injury to be seen. Maybe I'll be more eager to dance th next time."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain nodded. "They said a trav'ler from th' ddwyrain... uh, east gave'm some seeds some years back." He straightened up as he tried a bite of flan. "Think I've some in a tynnu bag in m' bindle. They're like... um... nionyn."
((tynnu = little. nionyn = Onion (and sounds similar))
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm not sure if she'll eat soup, sah. I think she needs milk. We ought to get her back to the abbey... You will give the poor creature a proper burial, won't you?"
"Sure you don't want a paw, sah? I and the rest of the hares will gladly help bury him. It's the least we could do after his sacrifice."

==========
"Oh, I never could decide between the sausage rolls and the nut flans, Sara. I always loved candied chestnuts too. Nionyn? ... Oh, Onions? I like onions. In things, of course. Not on their own. Perhaps the cooks will know what those things are that you're referring to. Cooking's not exactly my speciality. Last time I tried it it took a week to scrape the muck from the bottom of the pot. They haven't let me into the kitchen since!" Brum giggles.
"But what's a tynnu bag?"

"Great! And I'll be more eager to dance again too since you did so well last time. Hey, has anyone shown you around the pond yet? There's some great big carp in there and the water's deep and cool and clear. Perfect fer swimmin'! An' an' what about the ford in the River Moss where we catch th' shrimp? It's not far - just down the road. We should have an expedition!" Tilly enthuses, eager to show her new friend around her home and oblivious to any discomfort she might be causing him.
"I could introduce you to the other otters 'ere too, matey. I'm sure they'd love to meet you!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

"itl be fine for right now, as long as its the liquid from the soup not anything else ive seen his too much. Once i finish well leave for the abbey and the child can be taken care of properly. Decides if your getting hungery you two can eat. As to the body ill take care of it. you two get to the house, this town is giving many clues to what happened. i wont be long" Trevor said grabbing the body and walking away.
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Owain said with a start, "It's um, a lit'le um.. He mimed pulling strings in different directions. "Um a sorta... bag y'pull open."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Sara giggled at Brum's story , before turning to Owain "So....tynnu is....tiny ?" she guessed
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain nodded and pointed to Sara with a 'sausage' roll. "Tha's the 'un, pretty Lady," he said before grinning. "Gettin' the 'ang've the language?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So what happens now," Peter asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Brum resolves to find that book on the dialect of the Marches and read it that night.
"How are you with languages, Owain? You must have heard a few on your travels."

==========
"I don't think I can eat after seeing that..." confides Harriet as the pair walk towards the indicated house with the kit. Although it had grated, Bertie had restrained himself from commenting on Trevor's referring to the body as just "it". He feels that the rabbit had deserved more respect after his sacrifice. Still, his first duty is to the living so Bertie follows his sister towards the house.
"Perhaps eating something will make us both feel better." he suggests as he builds a small, smokeless fire and sets the soup on to boil with water drawn from the well by Harriet. Weapons at the ready, the two attentively watch the food, the babe and the outside for any signs of danger.

==========
"Well, we - ah, there's the sign. We fall in and follow the regiment back to Redwall. We'll regroup there. Who wants to carry the empty provisions sack?" Biff answers as Brock signals the hares.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Owain nodded and pointed to Sara with a 'sausage' roll. "Tha's the 'un, pretty Lady," he said before grinning. "Gettin' the 'ang've the language?"
"well" Sara smiled "I can't tell to be honest , I was guessing mostly"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I know a few bits'n'bobs," Owain confessed, "Like, um... Ow hanow yw Owain Ap Daffydd, which is m'name's Owain Ap Daffydd in the Kernish lan'uage" ((Cornish)) He thought for a moment and spoke again. "Dia duit , tá mo ainm Owain Ap Daffydd," he said slowly, fighting to recall the accentuation with the help of hand movements. "Tha's th' same in Gael."
serence ice fox wrote:"well" Sara smiled "I can't tell to be honest , I was guessing mostly"
Owain grinned. "So'd I in th' early days. You'll get it." He looked to Brum. "Won' she, M'cariad?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I'll help," Peter said brightly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Me, too... Charles replied. He picked up some of the sacks and waited to start walking back.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Very clever. I only know this language. Well, Loamscript too, but that's just an archaic form of this language. I'd like to learn more though. But yes, I'm sure with Owain to teach you you'll pick it up quickly." Brum smiles before slaking her thirst. Setting her cup back on the table, she shifts, trying to get comfortable. Without thinking, she leans back. Unfortunately she's on a bench seat and not a chair so she tumbles onto the floor, landing flat on her back on top of her tail with her paws up over the seat. All in all it's rather undignified.

==========
"I say!"
"Jolly good, wot! Let's go! We'll be back at the blinkin' abbey before you know it! What's the first thing you two are going to do when you ge back?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Almost as soon as it happened, Owain was on his footpaws, giving Brum a hand up. "Y'alright, Bach?"
------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh," Peter said with a grin as he put things away, "watch you guys devour second lunch?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Very clever. I only know this language. Well, Loamscript too, but that's just an archaic form of this language. I'd like to learn more though. But yes, I'm sure with Owain to teach you you'll pick it up quickly." Brum smiles before slaking her thirst. Setting her cup back on the table, she shifts, trying to get comfortable. Without thinking, she leans back. Unfortunately she's on a bench seat and not a chair so she tumbles onto the floor, landing flat on her back on top of her tail with her paws up over the seat. All in all it's rather undignified.
"oh my goodness! " Sara exclaimed , hastily got up and came to Brum's side moment after Owain did
"Brum , are you OK?"
Hotep the psychic

It took ten minutes for Trevor to bury the body and then another five to check the rest of the houses. His hands were dusty and his cloak dirtied. He had found more food in one house and held it in his arms when he entered the house that the two hares were in. he could smell the stew brewing however he still felt as if he was being watched. "im back, hows everything here?" Trevor asked setting the food he found on the table
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Charles giggled at Peter's reply.
I think we'll be going to the orchard or exploring the grounds... He replied.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd put his bowl to his lips and drank down his soup, putting it back on the table next. "That sounds nice, we should definitely go out to see the pond."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

It's obvious from Brum's laughter that it's just her pride that's hurt as Owain pulls her upright again.
"I'm fine, I'm fine." she brushes away their concerns like cobwebs. "I just forgot the benches don't have backs. Fortunately my tail broke my fall. It's one of the advantages to being a squirrel." Straightening her vest, she seats herself again and starts fussing over Owain.
"You didn't hurt your paws when you jumped up to help me, did you? What would Evelyn say? I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on you. I'll get such a scolding and you will too. That was a fine, strong arm you pulled me up with though. I'm sure Evelyn can put that to good use." Grinning while she scolds, Brum is, perhaps unconsciously, trying to divert attention away from her embarrassment.
"Great!" Tilly waxes eloquent on the features of the abbey pond as she eats, barely allowing Aldryd to get a word in edgeways.

==========
"I say!"
"Second lunch? Preposterous! Why, I'm already up to my third!" Biff jokes, grabbing a pawful of wild berries from a bush as they pass.
"Forff." he says around a mouthful, offering a second pawful to Peter and Charles.

==========
Bertie holds a paw to his mouth in a "Shh" gesture and points to the babe sleeping in his arms while the soup bubbles gently over the fire. Harriet pokes the coals absently with a stick, keeping them warm. She's not really tending the fire though as her mind is far away as she wrestles with the memory of her unfortunate discovery.
"I don't know what more to tell her to comfort her." Bertie whispers to Trevor, having drawn him slightly aside in the small room. His gaze, fixated on his sister, makes it clear to whom he's referring.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

"Bertie you do know that i joined you two with me because Lord Brock thought it would be best for you two? Death is not something to forget easily. And i will say that if you both didnt see the body i would have taught you both a lesson on pranking. ill talk to your sister. why dont you tend the fire ok" Trevor said before taking off his cloak showing the leather armor underneath and the array of arms and tools on it. he walked over to harriet and set it over her, "you look cold. From how you look your mind is on the body you saw?" Trevor asked quietly before sitting with her
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain chuckled and gave his arm a light flex. "Need'ta be strong," he confessed, "as fer th' feet? Ow. no troubl' an' I'd take all th' bai... uh, blame."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you, good sir," Charles said, graciously accepting some berries.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Charles looked at the berries before saying
Hey, I think those berries are poisonous...
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:It's obvious from Brum's laughter that it's just her pride that's hurt as Owain pulls her upright again.
"I'm fine, I'm fine." she brushes away their concerns like cobwebs. "I just forgot the benches don't have backs. Fortunately my tail broke my fall. It's one of the advantages to being a squirrel." Straightening her vest, she seats herself again and starts fussing over Owain.
"You didn't hurt your paws when you jumped up to help me, did you? What would Evelyn say? I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on you. I'll get such a scolding and you will too. That was a fine, strong arm you pulled me up with though. I'm sure Evelyn can put that to good use." Grinning while she scolds, Brum is, perhaps unconsciously, trying to divert attention away from her embarrassment.
"well at least you're OK." Sara giggled , looking at both Owain and Brum
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd listened carefully and fixed another bowl of soup to drink down, grinning at Tilly's exuberance
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thinkin'," Owain said as he helped Brum back to her seat and sat down himself, "on wha' y'said 'bout th' noble Martin r'minds me a bit've another Abbey story I heard on m'travels. The tale've the first abbess a' Llanwrst an' Saint Bueno. Would y'like t 'ear it?" He munched on a carrot.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, how very chivalrous of you." grins the squirrel as Owain seats himself again.
"Oh, yes please! Do tell us your story!"

==========
Tilly's tirade suddenly stops as something occurs to her. "Hey, whereabouts in Mossflower are you from? What's your house like?" she queries abruptly.

==========
Biff stops mid-chew and looks at the berries in his paw. "You sure? They're ordinary currants, aren't they?" he queries nervously.

==========
"Sah." nods Bertie in acceptance of the order. Cradling the baby in one arm, he pokes the coals with a stick grasped in his free paw.

Harriet blinks and shifts as though dazed when the cloak is draped about her.
"Hmm? ... S-Sorry... What did you say? My... mind was elsewhere..." she trails off, staring at the flames again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"S'a story, bit nasty," Owain recalled, "an' they only tol' me it on 'ccount of m'name bein' Owain." He took a sip of drink. "Way back when, in th' north Marches, an 'oly beast lived, a Vole an' 'is name was Brymbo. Now 'e 'ad two children, Owain the brave..." Owain winked at Brum. "...an' Win'fred the beaut'ful. This is where it get's a bit dark, bach. One day Brymbo an' Owain were out walkin' an' Win'fred was alone when the nasty Rat, Prince Caradog came to try an' take 'er. She ran an', mad at bein' spurned, Caradog gave chase wi' 'is sword drawn. 'e caught 'er an' cut 'er in two... Don' worry, Brum, I'd not tell an 'orrible story ov'r the lunch tabl, would I? Right as 'e does this, Owain an' 'is da come into view an', Owain's bein' good fighters an all, 'e sees to Caradog as Bueno sees to 'is daughter, puttin' the pieces back together an' prayin' for strength. An' 'er eyes open an' she stands up even as the Earth splits to bubblin' water where 'er 'ead 'ad been. An' they sit an' they talk an' she's told that anyone who needs 'elp an' drinks from the water there will find 'elp. They call Brymbo a Sant now," he added, taking another slice of Quiche, "Can' say if'n it's true'r'not but c'n 'ope, can't we? She went on to be the first Abbess of Llanfoist Abbey an' that spring's still there. But it's a well now. 'olywell, I think the lot from th' est calls it."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie