Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange stared at Kama for a moment. Her eyes squinted as she looked at his face. She moved closer, pulling Kama's head towards hers and stared into his eyes.
Yeah, it looks like the eyes you had yesterday... Orange said. Her face could probably be an inch away from his. How funny would it be to kiss Kama right now?
Well, only one way to find out!
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari felt nervous with Orange this close to his face, staring into his eyes. He blushed a bit in embarrassment and nodded when she told him that he had the eyes he had yesterday.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The dog reflected for a moment about what Aethon and Rendak were up to. Based on their magical background, many things came to mind. He let out a light "Heh." Probably something unfathomable that he couldn't comprehend. Shaking those thoughts out if his mind he focused on the here and now. A husky who has some free time on his paws.

"Well if you don't have any plans, how bout joinin me for a walkabout?" Frost inquired.
"I was thinking of heading over to the plaza. Something exciting always seems to be happening around there." He renewed his smile.
"And I don't know about you, but I hear walking with someone else beats walkin alone."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak looked down at his feetpaws, making circles on the sidewalk with his big toe as he thought about the proposition Frosty had given him. He looked back up grinning "You know what that sounds great...but on one condition!" the husky said, holding out one finger and swishing his tail happily.
"You gotta hold my paw or let me hug your arm!"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost opened his mouth to reply, but was silent for a moment, a look of surprise and amusement played across his face.
After a second the dog chuckled and scratched the side of his chin.
"You drive a hard bargain Mr. Darkgale.". He finally replied.
Frost began to walk past the husky towards the direction of the plaza. After taking a few steps he stopped. With his back now facing Rendak the dog looked over his shoulder with a happy grin on his muzzle, an arm outstretched to his side, inviting the husky to hold on.
"But I think we can work something out." He teased.

Though despite his calm demeanor, Frost couldn't hide the tail that was wagging fiercely behind him.

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Horus thought for a moment."orange stop were embarrasing him....and kama look at me closely. Lets see"horus said noting the eyes she finished and looked away after and finished eating. "well we better go to the basment. Looks like ill have to do this at home. Shops not opening today" horus said as she stood and left to put her empty plate in the sink the small sway of her hils was barely noticeable
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What's in the basement?" Kamatari asked, now curious.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Rendak wrote:
Aethon snapped out of his trance, looking to the guinea pigs and scratching behind his head. "I'm sorry I wasn't listening, could you repeat that?" the fox shamedly admits
"Vee sait* hello und asket* eef you vere at zee party at Orange's house two nights prior." repeats Liesel.
"I am Gabriele Jaeger und ziss ees mine seester, Liesel." Gabriee offers the fox her paw, oblivious to the fact that he's a potential predator.

*said, asked
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak blushes gently as the ultimatum is accepted as the arm is offered, the husky closing the distance between them and wrapping his arms around the arm and huggin it, pulling himself close and resting his cheek on Frosty's arm as well. As they began walking he smiled "You know, I wasn't expecting you to say yes, I'm rather pleasantly surprised"

Aethon smiles softly, gently taking the paw and shaking it. He then let go and held his bag in both paws "Why yes, I do believe I attended that party. I don't remember anyone though....anyhow! What an interesting last name you have, also remins me of the only German I know"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh? Who vas zat?"
"Vee are from Germany too!"
"Yah. Zat ees vhy vee are haffink accents."
"No, he has zee accent. Zey all haffink accents here. Vee are not haffink accents." Liesel has to giggle at her sister's naivety.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon chuckled and facepawed, looking at the two again afterwards, takingnote of the small exchange and thinking it over a second. Shaking his head he then cleared his throat "No uhm, I meant that it reminded me of the only German -language- I know, apologies for the confusion." The fox stared off again as he waited on their next response.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange sat back disappointedly in her chair. She realized she really didn't need any more breakfast, she left her paws at her side. She looks back at Kama.
He really is cute, though... she sighs and blushes as she looks into his eyes.
Hotep the psychic wrote:"well we better go to the basment. Looks like ill have to do this at home. Shops not opening today" horus said as she stood and left to put her empty plate in the sink the small sway of her hils was barely noticeable
Horus, do you still need an assistant? she asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari blushed when Orange sighed. "Um, thank you..." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Heh, well..." The usually calm sled dog looked away, suddenly feeling bashful. He was glad he wore his jacket today, else Rendak would feel the icy-ness of his skin. Or maybe the heat from his embarrassment was balancing it out...

"It took me a bit by surprised that you asked." Frost looked down at the husky on his arm. The flush from his face fading, but still present.
"But when you did..." He shrugged. "The thought of saying 'No' didn't even come to mind." He gave a small smile, hoping that was a sufficient answer.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Rendak wrote:Aethon chuckled and facepawed, looking at the two again afterwards, takingnote of the small exchange and thinking it over a second. Shaking his head he then cleared his throat "No uhm, I meant that it reminded me of the only German -language- I know, apologies for the confusion." The fox stared off again as he waited on their next response.
Liesel laughs at the misunderstanding.
"See, ziss ees vhy Eenglish ees deefeecult. Een Deutsch, eef you said zat zen eet vould not be am... am... ambee... er... zee same... You underschtand?"
"So... Are you speakink Deutsch zen?"

Deutsch = German for the German Language.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

The fox stretches out and crosses his legs, making sure he doesn't fall into the fountain as he leans back a bit. "Err no I don't speak it, I'm just familiar with a single sentence because the doggie I'm guardian of id a huge nerd. 'Sie sind das essen und vir sind die jaeger' is the sentence, if I am in fact saying it right. No clue what it means except the last word."

Rendak looked up at the sled dogs face, his flush a bit more present, the husky grinning again. Hearing that last comment though sent his mind into a thoughtful state, thinking about it "I'm not quite sure why I asked myself, but I suppose I'm glad I did! But 'no' never crossed your mind, not even once?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Zat ees meanink 'Zey are zee food und vee are zee... er... hunters'." translates Liesel.
"Vhat ees ein 'nert'?"
"Vhat ees in your bak*? Eet ees feelink powerful..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

At the question the sleddog tucked in his arm, drawing the husky closer before wrapping his other arm around Rendak, the two now nose to nose. Despite his smartly grin a new layer of red had spread over Frost's face.
"Not even once." He answered matter-o-factly.
Last edited by Roarin on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange smiled and gave Kama a quick kiss to the cheek.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari blushed when Orange kissed him and almost fell out of his seat in surprise.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange smiled brightly with a blush on her face.
Hotep the psychic

"oh just a smaller Work office" Horus said as she waved at the two to follow. She didnt see that orange kissed kama however as she moved to a door by the stairs. "so we will go to the basement and ill have a look to whats happened" Horus said looking to the two as she opened the door and led the way.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari held Orange's paw as they followed Horus down into the basement.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

You know how we were transformed into girls because of the potions? Maybe Kama is in the middle of a transformation. Orange spoke her thoughts to Horus.
Hotep the psychic

"good observation Orange. Decides i could allways use an assistant." Horus said leading the two into a large room that had many science testing tables inside, it was decorated like an evil lair from frankenstein. Lights were against the wall keeping the place well lit. "now kama lets see....take a seat while i find my books ok" horus asked
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay." Kamatari said, sitting down, a bit nervous from all the testing tables.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Don't worry, sweety, this place only looks like a scene from criminal minds. We'll work on decoration at a later time.
Orange said in a soothing voice. She then walked up next to Horus.
If yesterday tells us anything, we aren't going to like what he turns into. she muttered from the side of her mouth.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, that might help." Kamatari said, still nervous but not as much.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

horus agreed shaking her head as she looked through her books for a certain page. then waved one paw at kama, he soon floated into the air and was layed down on a table which soon strapped him down gently."disintigration....heavy wounding......hypnosis......severe bleeding.......aha insanity" Horus said before walking to kama
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari freaked out a bit when he was strapped down. "Why are you strapping me down?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Zat ees meanink 'Zey are zee food und vee are zee... er... hunters'." translates Liesel.
"Vhat ees ein 'nert'?"
Aethons eyes light up and his ears perk, he was not expecting them to be magical in nature! "Ah! So you aren't cut from the commoner's cloth! You can feel the immense power of the contents of this simple leather pouch?" he asked, his tail swaying a bit. His demeanor had changed entirely, his legs uncrossed, him leaning forward looking more engaged now.

Hotep the psychic

"just a precaution dear" horus said in reply
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wait, precaution for what?" Kamatari asked. As soon as he finished asking the question, Kamatari went cross-eyed and started giggling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

And speak of the devil... Orange said.
Did you take his sand away? Orange asked.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Rendak wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Zat ees meanink 'Zey are zee food und vee are zee... er... hunters'." translates Liesel.
"Vhat ees ein 'nert'?"
Aethons eyes light up and his ears perk, he was not expecting them to be magical in nature! "Ah! So you aren't cut from the commoner's cloth! You can feel the immense power of the contents of this simple leather pouch?" he asked, his tail swaying a bit. His demeanor had changed entirely, his legs uncrossed, him leaning forward looking more engaged now.
"Vhat are you meanink, cut from zee commoner's closs? I am not underschtandink..."
"Me too. But ja, zere ees somesing strange about zat... pouch, ees eet callet?*"

*called
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

"yes i did. But that wont stop brute force" Horus said moving quickley to make kamas cure. "also since your hear its your choice whether or not you want to stay as a girl or be changed back. Unless you want something else" horus said. Moving to another table that held many liquids.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Can you guys please let me out of these straps?" Kamatari asked, looking at Orange, his voice higher pitched and distorted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange made a clone of herself to get on each side of Kama. The clone stood on the left while Orange stayed by the right, petting Kama's head.
Don't worry, Kama. Just stay here next to me, okay? she said. The clone turned to Horus.
Lets focus on Kama right now. Could Kama be possessed by something? she asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"How can I not worry when I'm strapped down to a table?" Kamatari asked, struggling to free himself.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The real Orange gave a big hug to Kama.
Then consider me strapped next to you, because I'm not leaving your side!