Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. Sank you, Horus." Setting the spectacles back on her snout, Gabriele and Liesel follow the Oranges out of the park, electing to walk back with them since they're neighbours anyway.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange sighed and looked to Horus.
I wish we could have more time. I'll see you tomorrow?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ja. Oh vell."
"Bye, Horus."
"Sank you for helpink us to svim, Oranges."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Are you ready to go home Horus?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Horus said good bye to everyone befor nodding to kama and leading him home.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The Oranges took the guinea pigs home to their owners and soon got to their home. Orange disspelled the clone and soon was asleep, despite it being early in the night.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The guinea pigs follow the otters home and after farewelling them with a wave at their door, chatter excitedly about the day's events to their owners over dinner before tumbling into their beds and falling asleep, exhausted by their adventures.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari followed Horus home and walked inside when they got there. He silently hugged Horus then curled up into a ball on the couch and fell asleep.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

As the many pets slept through the night and all the midnight sounds crept in to accompany the foggy night. Strange things began to occur, for orange his body thinned out and began taking an odd turn while slept, his hair gained a very soft feel along with the shape of his head and arms and legs. He became feminine, voice and all. The only thing seemingly the same was his tail and fur color. As to horus the same happened to him, except he grew somewhat taller and came to be more feminine before matching the same female gender as orange. His body, arms and legs were different ans his hair was softer. Later in the night did one could see the more hourglass like figure the two would hold. But they also had the air to have people cuddle with them by how cute they looked.

As to the other pets who knew what happened to them overnight. Only time would tell.

Morning soon came and horus woke early as ever, she stretched and yawned introducing the changes that had occurred. She walked downstairs quietly and into the kitchen, grabbing one of the aprons before beginning to cook breakfast humming a catchy jazz tune and showing a little sway of her hips with the rhythm.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari woke up to the sound of Horus humming. He stretched and yawned. He walked into the kitchen and saw Horus had turned into a girl. "Horus? Is that you?" Kamatari asked, rubbing his eyes, which the white part had turned black and his irides had turned tan.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange woke up, feeling a bit of pain in his head, but ignored it. He walked into the kitchen, and again, Marcus was gone.
Orange felt horrible that he had missed Marcus last night, but he was exhausted. He found that Marcus had taken the snake today and left breakfast for him.
The otter smiled and chuckled, but his laugh was different... more girly. He shrugged it off and ate his fish quietly.
He checked the bottom part of the note left by his breakfast that had the usual "Have a nice day".

Well... Great, when was Horus' shop opened? he thought. Well, you can't go meeting him the way you look. Your so dirty, your fur is beginning to show it!
So, Orange headed to the shower. He turned on the shower and began lathering his body.
As he washed himself, he felt his body was very different. His once firm chest now felt... not firm... and the soap didn't take much to cover his body, so he wasted a bit of soap.

After drying off, he wiped the fog away from the mirror and saw himself... or rather, herself.

Her head was a bit shorter, and her body was shaped quite a bit. She shrugged and ran out the door, down the street, and to Horus' shop, still covering herself with the towel.
Upon arriving, Orange began knocking on the door rapidly.
Horus!
She shouted with her feminine voice.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hold that thought." Kamatari said, walking to the door and opening it. "Orange, what're you doing here, and why are you wrapped up in a towel?" he asked, confused.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Kama! she said with an urgent tone.
I'm a girl now! I need Horus' help!
((Edited))
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Well, come inside. He's in the kitchen." Kamatari said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak yawned, sitting up in his bed and rubbing his eyes. He looked out the window into the lovely morning....finally back, finally returning things to normal. His vulpine guardian was nowhere near, but he'd be back soon, facing heartbreak and loss all so fast it was no wonder he'd gotten obsessed. The husky put on his glasses and hopped out of bed, starting to head downstairs to make breakfast.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"So when does your work begin exactly?"
"At night."
"Night?"
Frost hastily scarfed down an egg before replying.
"Just for a few weeks. They need a dog to work the night shift while Max is gone." He reached for a napkin and quickly dabbed some of the yolk that had found its way on the corners of his muzzle.
"Sweetie, please down when you eat... Who's Max?"
"Sorry. And Max? Nice dog. Him and his family are going on a vacation for a few weeks, ergo the open spot"
"Are you sure your okay with-"
"I'll be fine Mom." The sleddog gave his owner a reassuring smile.
"As surprising as it is. Nothing really... criminal seems to happens here."

A few minutes later Frost had his gray snowboard jacket on and was out the door.
Not really having an agenda for today, he let his feet carry him towards the town plaza.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

After grazing their way across the lawn and back, the guinea pigs, their stomachs full of grass, wander back into town to see what they can find, chattering amicably in their native German. They also find themselves heading towards the plaza and CBD without really knowing why.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Horus was now finishing cooking in the kitchen, the smell of bacon, pancakes and sausage filled the air as she continued humming a jazz tune. She heard the door open to turn and see a female otter. "oh um hello.....horus said before suddenly realizing the change in voice, h looked down at herself and giggled a bit but seemed UN caring
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange walked inside and now took off the towel, revealing her short and cute body.
Thanks, Kama. she said.
Upon seeing the female, Orange wasn't sure if it was Horus.
Pardon me, ma'am, do you know where Horus is?
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Uh, Orange. That is Horus." Kamatari said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange was surprised.
Horus! She said as she gave the other she a big hug from behind, careful not to disturb her arms while she cooked.
You look really cute!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak stepped outside, wearing his sweater as he felt rather chilly today. He used telepathy to check if he could find Aethon real quick, but it was of no avail. Sighing, the husky proceeded to wander the neighbourhood

Aethon sat on the rim of one of the fountains of the plaza holding a small bag that radiated magical energy. He had chosen to rest here and was sort of just staring into space.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The guinea pigs spot Atheon leaning on the fountain and decide to go over for a chat, thinking they vaguely recognise him from the party two nights ago.
"Hi!"
"Guten- Er, I mean, Goot mornink!"
"Vere vee seeink you at zee party at Orange's house?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Horus turned her head seeing orange hugging her. a small shiver went around horus feeling the change in feeling and sensitivity on his body. "hi sweety your in time for breakfast. wanna join us?" Horus said turning off the stove
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wait, I'm confused. Why are you both girls?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"oh thats easy.....we must have both drank potions that changed us over night yesterday at the shop." Horus said putting away the pots and pans she used into the sink as plates and food floated onto the table nearby
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh. Well, I drank a potion. What did that do to me?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

On his was to the plaza, Frost spotted a familiar looking husky further up the street. He waved a greeting before approaching.
"Hey Rendak. Mornin."

Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange let go and thought.
I don't remember drinking any potion, I was too afraid to... she said. Actually, I think on my way out, I grabbed a flavored water bottle-- oh... Orange face pawed.
We can sort this out later, I only had a fish for breakfast this morning. I'd love to join you!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Roarin wrote:On his was to the plaza, Frost spotted a familiar looking husky further up the street. He waved a greeting before approaching.
"Hey Rendak. Mornin."
Rendak smiled as he thanked the shadows that the first person he met today was frosty. He walked up to him and grinned. "Hey Frosty! How are you doing?"
Hlaoroo wrote:The guinea pigs spot Atheon leaning on the fountain and decide to go over for a chat, thinking they vaguely recognise him from the party two nights ago.
"Hi!"
"Guten- Er, I mean, Goot mornink!"
"Vere vee seeink you at zee party at Orange's house?"
Aethon snapped out of his trance, looking to the guinea pigs and scratching behind his head. "I'm sorry I wasn't listening, could you repeat that?" the fox shamedly admits

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost smiled back.
"I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking. Got to go swimming yesterday, so that was fun."
The sleddog rubbed the back if his neck.
"So what have you been up to lately?"

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

The husky smiles, swishing his tail and tapping his chin "Well, I've been helping Aethon out lately with some things he needed me for...other than that it's been relatively quiet. I was planning to just wander around really."

Hotep the psychic

Horus smiled happily and waved kama to sit down with them and eat."well kama dear I don't know what potion you drank so I don't know what it will do. Now sit down and eat, you must be hungry after yesterday's pool time. And orange you do look cute as well as a girl!. By the way why is it your here again?" Horus asked fixing her tail as she sat into a chair before beginning to eat some pancakes and bacon.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh okay. Well, you look cute as a girl too, Horus." Kamatari said, eating some bacon then realizing what he said, blushed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Horus horus held his suprise but couldn't hold his own blush from showing slightly at what kama said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari looked down embarrassed and quietly nibbled on his bacon.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Right... um... oh yeah! Is there a way to change ourselves back? I don't know if I like being girly. Orange said.
Orange sat and tried to get her tail through the chair, but ended up leaving it at her side.
She grabbed a bacon piece and began eating it.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sorry about that..." Kamatari mumbled under his breath, blushing. He quietly ate his pancakes, cursing himself in his mind.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oh don't worry, Kama, it was just a harmless compliment. Besides, Horus really does look nice... Orange said, but she wasn't phased.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari was shocked that Orange said that. "Are you sure that you can't tell anything different about me because of the potion?" he asked Horus.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT