Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, it'll probably go away soon." Kamatari said, holding the back of his head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange smiled warmly and lead Kama to the grocery store.
I wonder how my dad's doing with the sanctuary building... Orange said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I don't know. We'll have to go see later." Kamatari said, smiling but still holding the back of his head. All of a sudden there was a sharp pain in the back of Kamatari's head. He cried out in pain and held his head with both paws.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange was scared now. Was this an allergic reaction to the potion?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Help me. It's so painful!" Kamatari yelled out in pain.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep was minding her own business when she heard faint yelling, her mind flashed orange and kama before she jumped up and ran to them.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange looked around the store.
Help!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Please make it stop!" Kamatari exclaimed, falling to his knees, his head still in his paws.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Having been conversing in German to make sure they understood the story, the guinea pigs don't hear the cry for help. Instead they turn back to Aethon.
"Ja, vee voult luff* to hear zee endink."
"so... Vhat shall vee be doink now instead zen? Shall vee be explorink? Vee still haff not seen much off zee town."

*luff = love
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Hotep ran up to orange tired and breathing hard. She shook her head still hearing the yelling up close. She touched kama and then slowly stood." ok...phew....still not used to being a girl...ok hon whats going on...calm down. Hotep said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Get it out of my head!" Kamatari pleaded, clawing at his head in agony.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"your not making sense kama get what out?!"Hotep asked
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I don't know! This immense pain in my head like there's something in there trying to kill me!" Kamatari exclaimed, still clawing at his head. Where he clawed his head, you could see blood start to flow from it. Of course that pain was being hugely overshadowed by the pain in Kamatari's head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Hotep tapped kamas head at a soft spot, hotep then saw kamas eyes. They were different, coukd this be why? Hotep focused on kama moving his head to face her own."shhhhh, look at me ok? Youll hurt yourself more if you keep thinking about the pain. Your eyes are different, this is probably why.....im going to slow the pain but you need to wash your eyes and drink something ok?" Hotep said soothing ly
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It's a lot harder to not think about it than you think." Kamatari said through clenched teeth. He calmed down a bit, but still held onto his head tightly.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Hotep smiled before rubbing a paw from the front to the back of kamas head. Hoteps eyes were closed and focused as she lowered the amount of pain. She then stood as if nothing bad happened. "there that should do it" Hotep said Leaning ng to one side
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

What is the problem, Horus? Orange asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It still hurts." Kamatari said, a bit annoyed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"hes reacting to the potion he drank. his eyes changed so his body wasnt ready for the stayed change. i know it still hurts but its all i can do. once your body is used to the change it will go away" Hotep said
ImageImageImage
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Vegas wrote:"Come on," Tron said, dragging his younger "brother" away from the shop. "I want you to apologize to these two pets for causing trouble."
Ace scowled at Tron, but looked at the two dogs.
"These are... forgive me, I didn't catch your names," Tron said to Rendak and Frost.
The husky bowed and smiled widely and sweetly. "I am Rendak Darkgale, tis a pleasure to meet both of you! This is Frosty! Go on, I only know your nickname x3"
Hlaoroo wrote:Having been conversing in German to make sure they understood the story, the guinea pigs don't hear the cry for help. Instead they turn back to Aethon.
"Ja, vee voult luff* to hear zee endink."
"so... Vhat shall vee be doink now instead zen? Shall vee be explorink? Vee still haff not seen much off zee town."

*luff = love
Aethon smiled and stood up, swishing his big bushy tail back and forth. "We could explore yes, but I must take these relics back home and add them to my collection, care to join me?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ja."
"Bitte."
"Vee voult luff to see your home. Vhere do you liff?" Climbing to their paws, the guinea pigs shake the stiffness out and Liesel packs away her pad and pencil as they prepare to follow the fox.
"You haff ein collection? Vhat else ees een eet?" Gabriele wants to know.
"I sink you must be havink ein lot off money. Sinks like zat can not be cheap." observes Liesel, hoping she's not being rude.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

"Come, follow closely and you shall find out where I live! I would love to show you two! I had planned to hold a party when me and Rendak got back but alas, it did not happen and then we left again for a little bit! You know that large two-story that had cars coming to and from everyday, seemed abandoned but cleaners and men to keep up the structure were always there? That's my house!"

The fox began walking, humming with a happy swagger to his walk. "Oh my collection is quite vast! It has many a unique thing! I believe showing it to you would be far more effective than simply telling you! And a nice observation Liesel! I must admit that I am quite wealthy....inheritance you see! I can do what I want and I absolutely love it! It's why I am such a happy and free spirit!"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No... Vee do not know eet..."
"Ja, vee are new here und vee do not know zee area very vell yet."
Rendak wrote:"Oh my collection is quite vast! It has many a unique thing! I believe showing it to you would be far more effective than simply telling you! And a nice observation Liesel! I must admit that I am quite wealthy....inheritance you see! I can do what I want and I absolutely love it! It's why I am such a happy and free spirit!"
"Sank you... Are all zee sinks een you collection hafink magic like zese sinks?" Gabriele skips along beside the fox and her sister, humming a little song in German and counting the blocks of concrete that make up the pavement as she goes.
"Be careful zat you are not fallink, Gabriele." warns Liesel.
"Ja, I am." replies the younger guinea pig, pushing her glasses further up her nose.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon confirms what Liesel says "Why yes, every single one of them happen to be magical AND even cover the same subject matter! I believe you will be enraptured by all my keepsakes!" the fox then began skipping with Gabriele, eyes closed and a big smile on his face as he magically synchronizes wit her, learning and singing the song.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Gabriele giggles.
"Oh, you are knowink ziss sonk?" Without breaking step she links her arm with Aethon's. Liesel seeing this, hesitates for a moment before shrugging.
"<Why not?>" she mutters to herself in German before joining in with the song and linking her arm with Aethon's other arm. Skipping down the road with the fox and her sister she feels as though she's re-enacting a scene from "The Wizard of Oz" but she allows herself to enjoy it anyway, giggling at the thought of them all singing "We're off to see the Wizard". She wonders which of them would play the Tin Man and then finds herself laughing at the idea of Aethon dressed as the Scarecrow and Gabriele as a rather short Cowardly Lion. She, of course, would take the roll of Dorothy although she doubts she could find a dog to play Toto who's small enough for her to carry.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Rendak wrote:
Vegas wrote:"Come on," Tron said, dragging his younger "brother" away from the shop. "I want you to apologize to these two pets for causing trouble."
Ace scowled at Tron, but looked at the two dogs.
"These are... forgive me, I didn't catch your names," Tron said to Rendak and Frost.
The husky bowed and smiled widely and sweetly. "I am Rendak Darkgale, tis a pleasure to meet both of you! This is Frosty! Go on, I only know your nickname x3"
"I'm Ace," Ace said. "Sorry for disrupting what you were doing." The mutt was genuinely sorry, and a bit sheepish.
"I also apologize for stealing you away," Tron said. "Thank you so much for your time."
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. So what now?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Maybe you need a nap. You looked like your brain exploded just 2 seconds ago! Horus, did Aethon try to supress the crazy guy inside Kama when I left?
Hotep the psychic

"yeah but i know it wouldnt work. My potions can only be healed by my own creation, so technically kama is still somewhat crazy inside but the eye change will stay." Hotep said thinking
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange looked at Kama for a moment before looking back at Horus.
Will the potion wear off? Orange asked.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:Gabriele giggles.
"Oh, you are knowink ziss sonk?" Without breaking step she links her arm with Aethon's. Liesel seeing this, hesitates for a moment before shrugging.
"<Why not?>" she mutters to herself in German before joining in with the song and linking her arm with Aethon's other arm. Skipping down the road with the fox and her sister she feels as though she's re-enacting a scene from "The Wizard of Oz" but she allows herself to enjoy it anyway, giggling at the thought of them all singing "We're off to see the Wizard". She wonders which of them would play the Tin Man and then finds herself laughing at the idea of Aethon dressed as the Scarecrow and Gabriele as a rather short Cowardly Lion. She, of course, would take the roll of Dorothy although she doubts she could find a dog to play Toto who's small enough for her to carry.
Aethon laughs loudly and happily, before clearing his throat and continuing to skip and sign with the girls, to any lookers-on this would be quite the odd sight! They may even think they were simply seeing things and not well! Regardless of what anyone else thought, Aethon looked ahead and saw they were coming up on his house! "Ah! We are nearing our destination girls!!"

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"No trouble at all, we're glad to help." Frost says with a smile, glancing at Rendak for a moment. "Heh, actually that's basically it. Frosty, Frosty Winters, Frost is you want to shorten it. It's nice to meet you two." The sled-dog gave a nod and a small wave hello.
"So what are you guys gonna do now?" Frost inquires, now that the search was over.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah, zee Emeralt Ceety.*" blurts Liesel, still following her train of thought, earning her a funny look from her sister.
"Er... I mean... Er..." Liesel is not sure how to explain her outburst, nor can she remember how she even got to it in the first place.
"What?"
"I don't know... Your house ees zee big vone over zere, ja?" Liesel nods to the residence ahead, her arm still linked to Aethon's.
"Eet ees lookink very olt und full of charm. I like eet."
"Eet ees so big! Like ein Schloss!**"

*Emerald City
**Schloss = castle
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Hotep thought silently another moment,"yeah but I don't know when. That's nearly unpredictable now"hotep said crossing her arms.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari's ears twitched as he looked at Horus. "So, what now?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange looked hopefully towards Horus for a solution.
Hotep the psychic

Horus shook her head again."just go on as usual I guess. I don't know for once" horus said saddened
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Do you guys want to walk around?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange looked back to Kama with worried eyes, but dropped her head.
I guess only time will tell. I still have to get the groceries, but if you'd like to walk around, you can ^^ Orange replied, smiling at Kama.
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Roarin wrote:"No trouble at all, we're glad to help." Frost says with a smile, glancing at Rendak for a moment. "Heh, actually that's basically it. Frosty, Frosty Winters, Frost is you want to shorten it. It's nice to meet you two." The sled-dog gave a nod and a small wave hello.
"So what are you guys gonna do now?" Frost inquires, now that the search was over.
"Just some shopping," Tron said. "Our dad, err, our owner, gave us fifty bucks to split between the two of us. I dunno what to get..."
"I saw a couple of things I wanted," Ace said. "There's a sweet board game in there...."
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.