Reply to topic  [ 2230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56  Next
17th Century Fox 
Author Message
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2073
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
After being thrown blacks backflipped on the deck and regained his footing quickley. "For a tired ocelot he sure caught me off guard. Ill get him back for it too." soon the black fox saw him drop unconciess again "yep too tired again" blacks thought grabing his metal flask and sitting down at the bow thinking and drinking. He looked out at the sea and thought about the old ship he was on and his old captain. "I wonder how long it'll take for me to get used to this ship and everything on it." blacks said to himself then taking a small drink from his flask, he then started humming a slow tune a bit loud that he remembered.

James looked at blacks remembering the tune also with a smile "the crew sails off through the ocean blue and carrys on and on. they all cheer for treasures and loot to keep them in the calm. The captain olds to and true set courses to places unknown. to set sail by the windy side and through the greatest storms..." he thought singingly in his head almost humming the tune himself, he then moved and helped a deckhand tie off a few ropes.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Fri May 17, 2013 9:57 am
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 5972
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Cedric hesitates for a moment, trying to think of a way of getting out of it without letting the rat know of his fear. He's about to open his beak when a commotion breaks out below. He looks down as the captain frog marches the newcomers into and then back out of his cabin, and the rising tension between the cat and the dog.
"Ahem, yes, well, ah, I've just finished preening my feathers. I couldn't let them get wet today or it would ruin all my effort. I'm going to find some fish to go with that bread." As the crew are distracted by the hubbub, Cedric swoops down behind the otter and steals a silvery fish out of his net before he swings it off his shoulder and into the barrel. He does it so swiftly that the otter never even realises that he's done it. Flapping back up to the yardarm, he gorges himself in the manner of seagulls on the fish, studiously ignoring Bowsprit.

~#~#~
Tack watches the altercations with amusement, retreating slightly as the dog flips over the ocelot's shoulder and slides across the deck towards him, and then diving for cover behind the fish barrel as a burly deckhand picks up and ties off the rope coil. Reflecting on the cat's obvious fighting skills, he reasons that it might be a tougher nut to crack than he had originally thought.

_________________
My RP Characters

I am GM for 17th Century Fox and Redwall, the GM Liaison and a RP section moderator!

Avatar drawn by the incredible dragon-shadows.

Image Image Image


Fri May 17, 2013 11:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2841
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Bowsprit looks at the other gull, and hoping she doesn't look too much like a snack quickly scurries down the backside of the mizzenmast to report the news to her captain. "Stupid birds are as vain as cats, I swear." she mutters to herself.

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Fri May 17, 2013 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2073
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
blacks looked up the mizzen mast with curiosity of what it looked like up there and soon was quickley climbing up like most cats would with trees. a minute later he was on the top and looking out in silence ignoring the gulls. as a fox blacks climbed alot and looked down at the height then back over to the horizon, he then balanced himself and let go of the mizzen and walked back and forth on the arm he then sat down and took a sip of his flask of rum and put it away then took out a medium sized leather pouch and took out of it a piece of bread, then put the bag back.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Fri May 17, 2013 11:49 am
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 5972
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Tack hears the topside rat scurrying down the mast and scoots further behind the barrel until she passes. But the instant she does he steps back out and stomps on her tail, jerking her to a halt.
"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" he sneers.

~#~#~
Cedric breathes a small sigh of relief when the rat leaves. He turns slightly to make sure it's gone; this moment of inattention is all the female gull needs to grab the remaining bit of fish out of Cedric's mouth and launch herself of the mast. Screeching with rage, Cedric follows her, intent on reclaiming his prize, and a typical gull squabble ensues with the female being the clear winner. Humiliated, Cedric glides down to the jib boom to sulk and rearrange his feathers.

_________________
My RP Characters

I am GM for 17th Century Fox and Redwall, the GM Liaison and a RP section moderator!

Avatar drawn by the incredible dragon-shadows.

Image Image Image


Last edited by Hlaoroo on Fri May 17, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri May 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2841
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
Tack hears the topside rat scurrying down the mast and scoots further behind the barrel until she passes. But the instant she does he steps back out and stomps on her tail, jerking her to a halt.
"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" he sneers.
The little rat jerks her tail free then peers nearsightedly at the other rodent, and laughs "Cor, I haven't seen one of you lot up here in months! What happened, you got tired of the sheep in the hold and decided you needed a breath of fresh air and freedom?" She tosses her head and fluffs up her fur, "You can come with me and see Captain Bandy, maybe he'll let you join the crew!"

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Last edited by Argent on Fri May 17, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri May 17, 2013 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:24 pm
Posts: 1086
Location: Brownsburg, Indiana
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"Oh....My 'suit'...OK." Tiki went down to the cargo and opened up a small hatch that he carved from the ship in order to hide his stuff. When he pulls out his small cello he returns to the deck to begin playing his cello. The song he choice was one of the up most praised songs of their time. The song was a transposed version of Vespro della Beata Vergine By Claudio Monteverdi

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by LovingCorgi on Fri May 17, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Fri May 17, 2013 12:18 pm
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 5972
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Tack seethes at the insult. "Ha. I was just doing the rounds of my spies. We know all your little topsider games." he bluffs. "And it's the other way around. You're my prisoner. You'll accompany me back to Sally's court and we'll find out all you know. It will be a pleasant little dinner date. For me, anyway." he laughs cruelly.

_________________
My RP Characters

I am GM for 17th Century Fox and Redwall, the GM Liaison and a RP section moderator!

Avatar drawn by the incredible dragon-shadows.

Image Image Image


Fri May 17, 2013 12:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2841
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Bowsprit bows, tail curled over her back, "I think I'll have to decline your gracious invitation, my captain is expecting me!" With those words, she takes a casual step to one side... and vanishes!

Through a grate in the deck.

From whence a burst of ratty expletives erupts, as she curses the clumsy sailor who moved the hammock she expected to land on... instead of the sea chest five feet below it. By the time Tack catches on, she's vanishing (limping slightly) through a hole in the wainscoting.

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Fri May 17, 2013 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2073
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Blacks looked down below at the deck finishing the piece of bread, he soon slid down the mast to the deck unknowing what to do next, he then went over to the bow again then went under the front arm to a small gap and sat there. he then looked around to see if he was truly alone and pulled out a leather bound map and looked at it. "hmmm why is it I can only translate this small bit of markings on this stupid map.....Galics really knew there riddles also." blacks said reading a bit then thinking again of what the map meant.

_____

Pinch placed a pecan in his bag on his back from the galley and then looked around in the empty room. he soon moved through a hole in the wall to the deck. he moved back naturally as a crew man took a step in front of him and continued walking towards to the side where a bunch of barrels were. he then sat on top them. and started eating the pecan looking t the horizon. "well for pecans this is delicious thank good ness its my favorite" he said happily finishing it.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Fri May 17, 2013 2:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2841
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Captain Palgrave stalks back to the deck, and starts pointing at sailors, "You, you, you, and you, and your animals..." he catches sight of Blacks lazing about in the bow, "... and you, and go fetch James. Cannon drill, show me what you can do on the culverin."

He heads down two decks and starts whacking ports open himself, letting light into the cramped darkness.

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Fri May 17, 2013 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Posts: 690
Images: 0
Location: Earth
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Abhay had watched the commotion in silence has was his usual way. He turned to Jin and said, "Well, you heard the captain, let's get a move on."

_________________
My RP Characters:
Lucky Richardson

Ryyn Evern


Fri May 17, 2013 3:33 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2073
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Blacks looked up quickly and left to find James in a rush, he soon found him and both went below deck to the captain, once seeing the cannons james smiled knowing he belonged by one of them. "were here an ready captain which ones ours?" James asked as Blacks was eyeing the many cannons and powder kegs. "id say the question is what we are shooting AT." blacks said looking through one of the gun ports closest to him. James then nodded and soon had a keg next to him at the gun blacks was at. "alright blacks enough you know what to do lets just get ready at this gun here ay?" james said grabbing the long rods and rammers for the cannon. and setting them aside as blacks came back with two cannonballs rolling in front of him.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Fri May 17, 2013 3:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2841
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"Stand down, Jack, this is what we call a drill. We do teams of three on this ship, with animals fetching powder and balls. That's all we can afford, and if we can do a broadside every five minutes we're doing well. The gun we're going to load, now, is at the other end of the deck."

He leads the way to an enormous gun, fully twice the length of the rest, "This here is our secret weapon, it's a port gun, a full sized culverin, and it's got twice the range of any ship on the Spanish Main. We're short four guns, but that gives us the room to load and fire this monster. NOW show me what you can do, James. Pick two helpers, and the rest of us will take a lesson from you."

The big man grins, whether the pair manage or not, it'd be an interesting lesson for someone.

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Fri May 17, 2013 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2509
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
WeirdGamer wrote:
Abhay had watched the commotion in silence has was his usual way. He turned to Jin and said, "Well, you heard the captain, let's get a move on."


Jin scratched his head. "Noot sure wots goin on..." He mumbled to himself. Nevertheless he followed the mongoose to whatever they were suppose to be doing.

Meanwhile...
Rhyme continued to play vivaciously, swaying with the quick strokes on the bow. A,B,F,D, no wait, its in the key of d minor, Bb, have to remember next time. The rhythm speeds up as the she came to the solo. Sixteenth notes, D to G one octave higher. But its easy. She plays for a few more seconds, and then rests, the last stroke leaving the strings singing a high note. One, two, three, four... Rhyme counts the beat of a silent tune, the brass instruments blare in her mind as she waits... Two, three... the string section gets ready to play and... she begins again, hearing only the sounds of her strings and the mental accompaniment in her mind.

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."
Ref Ref!


Fri May 17, 2013 7:00 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2073
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
James pointed to a more balanced build guy and no one else"alright for one you dont need four people for this gun. Grab that keg and fill the gun with three counts of powder."james said grabbingto the rammer then whistling loudly, quickley after blacks was running with a cannonball up to him, after james smoothly rammed the powder in the two men hoisted the cannon inside where it smoothly rolled down against the powder as blacks was ready with the igniterat the back. "after firing the dang thing id be getting another cannonball while them two clean and refill powder and it continues on and on." blacks said as james looked at the captain. "I still got it" he thought to himself knowing they did the job quickley. Blacks set the igniter on the wall and stood next to james.

___

Pinch saw the fox leave from the gap and was soon startled by him. Curious on where he was going he followed him to the large culverin and watched them quickley load the gun with ease with three men. He then went to the floor down the wall and listened closely.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Fri May 17, 2013 10:10 pm
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 5972
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Argent wrote:
Bowsprit bows, tail curled over her back, "I think I'll have to decline your gracious invitation, my captain is expecting me!" With those words, she takes a casual step to one side... and vanishes!

Through a grate in the deck.

From whence a burst of ratty expletives erupts, as she curses the clumsy sailor who moved the hammock she expected to land on... instead of the sea chest five feet below it. By the time Tack catches on, she's vanishing (limping slightly) through a hole in the wainscoting.


Tack blinks in surprise as the smaller rat vanishes in front of him. A moment later he hears the expletives and sees the grate. Scurrying over to it he sees the smaller rat disappearing through the wainscoting. He knows there's no point following her there; it's a well-known shortcut and often used by rats from both factions, so he'd never be able to distinguish her scent from the general rattiness down there. Scowling, he's about to return to his hiding place when the breath is knocked out of him by a heavy sailor's boot which sends him crashing into the stairs which lead up to the fo'c'sle as the sailor roars "Get off our ship! We don't need you ruining our already scant enough stores!" Gasping and wheezing, he spits out a few choice words which he has learnt from the sailors and which would have made his mother's whiskers curl and crawls into one of the scuppers to recover, hoping that none of the topsiders had witnessed his flight.

_________________
My RP Characters

I am GM for 17th Century Fox and Redwall, the GM Liaison and a RP section moderator!

Avatar drawn by the incredible dragon-shadows.

Image Image Image


Sat May 18, 2013 2:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2841
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"I reckon it's a good thing you forgot the wadding, it'll make it easier to unload" The captain kicks the chock in and as the ship rolls with the next wave the ball rolls out with a sad little thump.

"Powder, wadding, ball, more wadding because a ship moves, and you'll need all three of you to roll it out because this monster doesn't shift so easy. And your dog's gotta get the powder and ball for the next shot while you're doing all that. This is a warship, not a coronation parade. Diego and Jacques here will run you through, maybe having three Jimmies on the team will be good luck."

That seems to amuse him unreasonably much, because he's still chuckling when he reaches his cabin as the boom of the monster gun resonates through the ship.

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Sat May 18, 2013 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3475
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Not having heard that gun in a while, Gulley leaps up and into the back of the shelf he'd tucked himself into to sneak a quick read of one of the captain's books. He's able to read by knocking one book off a shelf, then by scooting one he wants to read slightly over the edge, then opening it a bit so he can read. Apparently he was a bit too into the book this time.

"EEP!" He shouts as well, then almost instantly regrets it hearing the man coming inside. He quickly shuts the book, scoots it back into place, though just barely enough leaving some room enough for him. And hopefully not enough to be noticed that a book is slightly off the shelf!

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko


Sat May 18, 2013 9:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2841
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Meanwhile, over on the other side of the cabin, behind the chart case, Bowsprit is reporting to Captain Bandy.

"So he said there's a heap of wreckage still on the reef, but it didn't sound like nothing big enough to get the humans interested. And then he went off to groom himself some more, like he was a cat."

"And who else you reckon can make it that far?"

"Not a rat, even if we're still here tonight sir, we couldn't make it on the Estaurdo Pequeño, even with twelve rats a-rowing. It's just too far."

"And what about the otter, could we trust it? Could you talk to it, I know you're bold enough, but it's a bit ... cattish."

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Sat May 18, 2013 11:48 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Roarin wrote:
Meanwhile...
Rhyme continued to play vivaciously, swaying with the quick strokes on the bow. A,B,F,D, no wait, its in the key of d minor, Bb, have to remember next time. The rhythm speeds up as the she came to the solo. Sixteenth notes, D to G one octave higher. But its easy. She plays for a few more seconds, and then rests, the last stroke leaving the strings singing a high note. One, two, three, four... Rhyme counts the beat of a silent tune, the brass instruments blare in her mind as she waits... Two, three... the string section gets ready to play and... she begins again, hearing only the sounds of her strings and the mental accompaniment in her mind.

The darkness around the ocelot was thick once more, his senses deaf to the outside. He knew he was on a large boat, but he knew not what was awaiting him.
Despite the sounds of the large boat, his ears managed to catch glimpses of sounds... of music... Even though it was unfamiliar to him, the ocelot felt better when he was listening to melodies. This very feeling was enough to wake him up.
The feline opened his eyes. He was in an empty room... with a closed door... The ocelot knocked on the door and shouted: "Tlacotle! Tlacotle!*"

~~~~~~

(roughly translated as master, leader. Currently the ocelot refers to the captain as leader.)

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat May 18, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat May 18, 2013 12:43 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2073
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
James and blacks watched diego and jaques slowly load the culverin explaining everything to them, soon another shot rang through the boat. James soon got blacks to fetch a cannon ball as jaques watched the three quickley load the cannon again and fire it 15a seconds later. He nodded and told them to do it again one last time and as quick as they could. Blacks ran to the pile of cannonballs and rolled one out and ran back as james loaded the powder, once finished diego set in a wad then the two loaded the cannon and blacks soon fired it off. Diego nodded at the nice job and left to tell the captain and diego left behind him.
"good thing we learn quickley....want some?"Argo blacks said taking a sip of his flask and handing it to james as he took it and drank some as well. "lets not get our hopes up yet" james said

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Sat May 18, 2013 1:05 pm
Profile
Online
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2509
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
With clenched teeth Jin covered his ears as the sound of the blast resonated through the ship.
"Cap,n loves that dang thing." Jin shakes his head as if to clear his brain of the jarring noise. He watched the fox roll the cannonball across he deck to the massive cannon.
"Guess their testin the brawn of tha shipwrecks."

Meanwhile...
Boom! The blast echoed through the ship reaching even the stern, startling the dog. The song came to a halt as Rhyme, out of surprise, hit an awkward high note. The auditorium faded into the abyss of her mind along with the sound of the accompanying brass and strings. The image of hundreds watching spectators was replaced with the salty smell and sounds of the rolling ocean. She almost dropped her bow this time. Almost.
It took a few moments to clear the sound from her head, and when it did, she thought she heard something else... The pounding of a door from somewhere? She listened quietly, ears twitching and tucking the fiddle under her arm she walked through a door that led below the deck.
The noise was close, coming only from three doors down the hall and when she stopped in front it she paused listening to the shouting from inside.
The Moon Howler wrote:
"Tlacotle! Tlacotle!*"

Was a prisoner in there? No... They wouldn't have put a prisoner in a cabin... She pondered the thought for a second before deciding that she wouldn't know unless she opened the door. So, reaching out and grasping the knob, she did.

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."
Ref Ref!


Sat May 18, 2013 3:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2841
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Bowsprit watches the otter from under the deck, and doesn't think he seems very cattish at all, but better safe than sorry... she waits for him to finish his playing, then whistles loud as she can!

And Tiki hears a faint whistling sound coming from a grate in the deck. It stops and starts again when he turns away, and when he comes closer he can hear a high squeaky voice calling "Hoi! Otter! I got a deal for you!"

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Sat May 18, 2013 7:27 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:24 pm
Posts: 1086
Location: Brownsburg, Indiana
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
When Tiki began to hear the captain testing the new crewmates he stopped playing because the cannons were off beat. "ugh...I guess now wasn't the right time to be playing...oh well." as soon as he stopped playing he heard a voice, although he dismissed it because of the loud noises thinking it was just his ears ringing. When he went to return his instrument to his hiding place he saw Rhyme opening the door. "Hi Rhyme, what are you doing?"

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by LovingCorgi on Sat May 18, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat May 18, 2013 8:48 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2841
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Bowsprit follows Tiki down, and once below decks she risks poking her nose out of the planking.

"Hey! Otter!" she squeaks, loud as she can, "Can you hear me?"

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Last edited by Argent on Sun May 19, 2013 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat May 18, 2013 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16811
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
after the commotion with the ocelot, Christopher got back to his climbing, but soon he got bored of it... well, he's a monkey, so he can't really get bored of climbing. He really just decided to go check on the ocelot, see if he'd woken up.

when he got to the cabin where the cat was, he saw Rhyme and Tiki outside. "Ahoy," he said to his shipmates as he approached them. "Be ya here ta check on th'ocelot?"

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat May 18, 2013 9:22 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2073
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Blacks came to the deck from below and soon saw the group by the door to the novelist room and went over. "oy what's going on here? The ocelot good?" blacks asked curiously, soon after him James came from bellow deck and wandered off.

___

Pinch was surprised at the speed the two people moved as they loaded the giant cannon. After they left, pinch stood and crawled following the Fox. making a wrong turn he ended up inside the novelist room. "we check where am I now? Ieeee"he drones seeing the ocelot. His ears druped and he soon hid quickly.
(Did post from kindle don't mind mistakes.)

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sat May 18, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat May 18, 2013 10:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Posts: 690
Images: 0
Location: Earth
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Abhay had run below to help with the cannons. He took off his vest and flung it into a corner. He then started carrying cannon balls.

_________________
My RP Characters:
Lucky Richardson

Ryyn Evern


Sat May 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 5972
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Cedric squawked with shock and fell off the jib boom as the word seemed to explode beneath him. Managing to catch himself just before he hit the water, he flaps hard to regain the deck of the boat. He comes face to face with the giant barrel of the culverin just as the flame is applied to the touch hole. Folding his wings, he drops like a stone as the ball nicks the feathers on top of his head. This time he does hit the water. Coughing and gasping he launches himself into the air again, ears ringing, and flaps at an angle this time around the bow of the boat and up over the railing. Landing on the capstan he shakes the water droplets from his feathers he tries to slow his racing heartbeat and stop himself shaking as memories of that fateful night when he was a chick come flooding back.

~#~#~

Tack almost slips out of the scuppers and into the water as the ship reverbates with the culverin's loud report. Scrabbling away from the edge, he pulls himself back up to the deck, feeling the strain in his swelling bruises. Cursing the sailor who kicked him and all the sailors on this foresaken ship he punches a scrubbing brush left under the stairs by some careless sailor. His anger vented, he slips through a hole and under the deck where he heads toward the stern, intending to spy on the ocelot again, and maybe show that smaller rat a thing or two, if he can find her again. Another report echoes through the ship, especially loud in this confined space. Tack jumps again, this time hitting his head on the low roof of the tunnel. Squeaking with rage and pain and feeling a little dizzy, he continues his crawl towards the captain's cabin.

_________________
My RP Characters

I am GM for 17th Century Fox and Redwall, the GM Liaison and a RP section moderator!

Avatar drawn by the incredible dragon-shadows.

Image Image Image


Sat May 18, 2013 11:18 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3475
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Having not yet been discovered and thinking himself safe, Gulley peers out from his hiding spot. Seeing no one, he darts up the shelf, up the wall, and up to the rafters as quick as he could, stopping to catch his breath between the cannon blasts and finding a safe place to rest in next to a beam to sit.

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko


Sun May 19, 2013 8:02 am
Profile
Online
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2509
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Getting bored of watching people load, sponge and shoot cannons, Jin decided to go elsewhere. Besides, it was high time he started doing his job for today (which was the same job he did everyday). Keeping pests off the ship. And he swears he was about to begin when he spotted a seagull, resting on the capstan. Jin liked seagulls, they always had tales to tell and information to give.
"Ahoy thar.". He called out as he approached, making a show of trying to get something out of his teeth.
"I see you took a dip. Water too cold for ya?" he flicked whatever was in his teeth onto the deck and smirked.

Meanwhile...

Rhyme had just opened the door when she heard someone call to her. She turned her head to see Tiki walk up to her. The dog gave a small wave. And a though occurred to her. What if she wasn't suppose to open the door? But before she had time to finish thinking, one, two, three more animals appeared. The before empty hallway was now not so empty. And what were they talking about? She turned to look back into the room to be faced with the animal that had been shouting, an ocelot, probably only a smidgen taller than her. The dog took a surprised step back, ears flattening for a second before she let out a squeak of a "Hello...". She never took to strangers well, this was no exception.

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."
Ref Ref!


Sun May 19, 2013 10:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Posts: 2841
Location: Noonkkot <32,64,51>
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Bowsprit dodges back into the wall, and grooms her whiskers to calm herself. That was too close, there's no way she's going to catch that otter alone if this keeps up.

_________________
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton of RA (M Pine Marten #B06060) @


Sun May 19, 2013 11:14 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Roarin wrote:
Meanwhile...

Rhyme had just opened the door when she heard someone call to her. She turned her head to see Tiki walk up to her. The dog gave a small wave. And a though occurred to her. What if she wasn't suppose to open the door? But before she had time to finish thinking, one, two, three more animals appeared. The before empty hallway was now not so empty. And what were they talking about? She turned to look back into the room to be faced with the animal that had been shouting, an ocelot, probably only a smidgen taller than her. The dog took a surprised step back, ears flattening for a second before she let out a squeak of a "Hello...". She never took to strangers well, this was no exception.


The door opened, but what the ocelot saw in front of him wasn't exactly what he expected. Instead of the leader of the large boat, there was a female dog in front of him
"¡Tzinon! Tichpochtontli chichi, ahmo Tlacotle. Incampa Tlacotle?" the ocelot said calmly.

~~~~~~

* - roughly translated as "Greetings! You are a female dog, not the leader. Where's the leader?"

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sun May 19, 2013 11:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:24 pm
Posts: 1086
Location: Brownsburg, Indiana
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Tiki saw heard the ocelot saw his little gibberish "What did he say? I was never really good at italian, It all sounds like gibberish to me."

_________________
Image
Image


Sun May 19, 2013 11:21 am
Profile
Online
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2509
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"W-what, I don't...". Rhyme took a few more steps back. She couldn't tell what the ocelot was saying. Some foreign language she wasn't acquainted with. And the fact that they were being directed at her made it more unnerving.
"I-I don't know...what your saying...". She finished. The dog glanced down the hall, a part of her screaming to make like a pea and split.

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."
Ref Ref!


Sun May 19, 2013 11:55 am
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 5972
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hearing the music, Tack decides to investigate, figuring that if nothing else, the quiet melody might soothe the thumping headache given to him by the low ceiling. As he crawls towards it, he hopes the bruise won't show. Rounding a sharp corner around a supporting strut, he sees Bowsprit grooming her whiskers.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Vanishing Magician herself. There's no grate for you to jump through here. By the way, how did you like that nice, soft landing I prepared for you? That hammock did so obstruct my view out the porthole."

~#~#~
Grumbling to himself and shaking water from his feathers, Cedric snaps his head up as the cat approaches. Backing away slightly from the cat's menacing teeth, he opens his wings slightly in order to be prepared should a hasty retreat become necessary. Already resenting the cat's familiar manner, he lifts his chin proudly as he replies.
"It was not intentional, I can assure you. I am Sir Cedric Ian Pimsworth, Knight of the Realm and the British Commonwealths, and I shall thank you to address me in a manner befitting that station.

_________________
My RP Characters

I am GM for 17th Century Fox and Redwall, the GM Liaison and a RP section moderator!

Avatar drawn by the incredible dragon-shadows.

Image Image Image


Sun May 19, 2013 12:12 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2073
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
blacks looked at rhyme and tiki then to the ocelot. "I've heard this before but where?" he thought to himself. "tlacotle? that's a different language but which one, Italian? no it cant be...tlacotle, tlacotle,...." he kept thinking "oh leader! that's what he wants he wants the captain." blacks said finnaly remembering a bit of the language. "of course yohan taught me this if he ever took me to his birth place. what did he call it?" blacks thought proudly
(OOC: for blacks old crew many different languege's were used and allowed black to speak Spanish, English, Italian, and small amounts of other langueges. I forgot to place this in bio for him.)

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Sun May 19, 2013 12:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Roarin wrote:
"W-what, I don't...". Rhyme took a few more steps back. She couldn't tell what the ocelot was saying. Some foreign language she wasn't acquainted with. And the fact that they were being directed at her made it more unnerving.
"I-I don't know...what your saying...". She finished. The dog glanced down the hall, a part of her screaming to make like a pea and split.

Even though he couldn't understand a word they were saying, he was sure he scared and confused both animals with his own words.

he started making triangle sings above his head and kept repeating "Tlacotle."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sun May 19, 2013 12:48 pm
Profile
Online
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2509
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"Tlacotle?". She rolled the word around in her head, completely befuddled until she heard the fox speak up.
"The captain?". She mumbled softly.
"His room should be down the hall. Near the front of the Impudence...". She realized a moment later that the ocelot might not know what she was saying so she resorted to the universal language of hand gestures, and pointed in the direction.

Meanwhile...

"Right, Sir Cedric then. My humblest apologizes.". His voiced oozed with sarcasm as he bowed to the seagull.
"So what brings you to our humble aboad, Sir Cedirc Ian Primsworth?"

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."
Ref Ref!


Sun May 19, 2013 1:31 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Roarin, Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.