17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Blacks looked around for a moment before finding a few choices "how about something like that there or This one" blacks said pointing at each dress
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ooh, I like the first one." Dune said, admiring the look of it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Si. Amigos." confirms Pepito.
"Just don't laugh too much or we'll be shaken off." warns Tackle, as Rocea's shoulders shudder.
"You know, Rocea, I have wondered... Why don't you try to eat us like the other Bigs do? Why did you not eat Ventus when you first met him? I've always been curious as to what drives some Bigs to work with us while the others are vehemently against us."

~#~#~
"Thank you. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Sir Worthington. I, as I'm sure you're aware, am Gifford Palgrave, Captain of the Impudence. As to your merchandise, impress me and I'll see what I can do for you in return, so long as the price is right." the captain answers coolly.

~#~#~
"No... I feel ill... The world won't stop spinning and shaking... I'm scared... I want to go back to the ship!" Timothy admits from his prone position as a tear leaks from his eye. He quickly wipes it away, hoping Pinch won't notice.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Si. Amigos." confirms Pepito.
"Just don't laugh too much or we'll be shaken off." warns Tackle, as Rocea's shoulders shudder.
"You know, Rocea, I have wondered... Why don't you try to eat us like the other Bigs do? Why did you not eat Ventus when you first met him? I've always been curious as to what drives some Bigs to work with us while the others are vehemently against us."
"heh , that's an odd question." Rocea chuckled "why do I need a reason to not kill someone in the first place ? I can't speak for any other Bigs , they might have their own reasons , the ones who hunt you might do it because that's all they know , it's their lives , or they may just like it , the ones that helps you might find your companionship worthwhile , or they have other reasons, but me ? I don't do it because.....I don't feel like doing it. If it's about eating , food is all around us , take some here , steal some there , you get the food AND the excitement that goes with it." she chuckled , pulling out the knife , the one with the sun carving , and smiled "Taking a life , it's too easy , but to be able to.....save one , to help it last , to see that creature enjoy its life upon this world and knowing that you , in some small , insignificant way , helped made that happen , that's the real challenge , and I like challenges , we wolves all do." The wolf said , put the knife away again "Beside , no offense , but I like to enjoy the thrill of the hunt if I want to kill to eat , and chasing rats around isn't what I would call "thrilling" in any ways , and you guys aren't exactly filling either"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Ben smiled. Excellent! Let's go to the bottom floor first. Rats and mice tend to make their homes down there, be it in the walls, in the floors, or even just behind some boxes. It should be very helpful for our investigation.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ariel nodded. Shouldn't be too hard to find. Maybe we can find our way around the ship as we go. Ariel said. Lead the way, monseiur.

Monseiur = sir
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

Pinch knelt next to tim before picking him up in a fatherly way. "its ok tim. your ok, your not used to land is all. now come on, lets go home" Pinch said putting tim onto his shoulders and walking.
----------------
Blacks nodded "yes it does. and i bet youll make all the pets on board opened mouthed once we finish that dress for you" Blacks said
------
the merchant chuckled before beginning to open the different crates and telling about the merchandise and how he priced each one
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune blushed at this. "You think so?" she asked, wondering if that's what Blacks really thought.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Blacks nodded enthusiastically before holding dunes paw in his own and then carrying the cloth.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune smiled deeply and kissed Blacks on the cheek. "Thank you. So, what do you want to do now?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tackle nods a few times. "Good answer."
"Si, and not the least bit insulting." Pepito jokes referring to the last bit of the wolf's statement. "So where did you come from before you joined your first ship? And where did you travel on that ship? You must have seen a lot, Señora."

~#~#~
Timothy leans on Pinch's head as the bigger rat walks, inhaling the familiar smell of rodentkind and waiting for the nausea to subside.
"Will I ever get used to land, sir?" he asks quietly.

~#~#~
Palgrave for his part, eyes the proffered goods critically, picking one or two good points on them to keep the merchant happy but making sure to also comment heavily on the less-desirable qualities in an endeavour to drive the price down.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Tackle nods a few times. "Good answer."
"Si, and not the least bit insulting." Pepito jokes referring to the last bit of the wolf's statement. "So where did you come from before you joined your first ship? And where did you travel on that ship? You must have seen a lot, Señora."
"We've seen a few things , here and there , ya know ."
"and all of them ended with us being chased out of town !"
"yeah !.....we should do it again some times , those were fun !"
"riiiiiight"
"great ! Glad we're on the same page"
"what ?! No ! I was being sa-"
"SO ! Guys , Pepito , you were asking where I came from ? As in my home ?"
Hotep the psychic

"its all in thee head tim, i bet youll get used to it after some time" Pinch said continuing to walk.
-------------
Blacks thought for a moment "lets get back to the ship" blacks said
ImageImageImage
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki was walking around the ship after returning from the town. And noticed Ariel and Ben talking. He's never met them before but thought it'd be fun to sneak up on them. He slowly crept closer and closer to them and grabbed them both by the shoulder.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

LovingCorgi wrote:Tiki was walking around the ship after returning from the town. And noticed Ariel and Ben talking. He's never met them before but thought it'd be fun to sneak up on them. He slowly crept closer and closer to them and grabbed them both by the shoulder.
Ariel turned his head to see the new pet.
Bonjour, mon ami. May I enquire about your name? Ariel asked calmly.
Bonjour = Hello
Mon ami = My friend
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. May I ask as to why though?" Dune asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"well then we can be alone from everyone and be together to watch a coming sunset"blacks said
________
The merchant responded in speaking back at the captain of the goods quality and worth as the captain down talked the price, the merchant soon would level out the price range before showing more items of worth. Meanwhile James talked with the ship's crew members on any "misplaced" cargo.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh okay. I'm fine with that." Dune said as she began walking back to the ship.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Ben wasn't even remotely surprised by tikis sneak up, since his senses warned him of tikis existence the moment he entered the hallway. I might have been surprised if my senses hadn't warned me about you before hand. You should put less weight on your right foot and try to breathe a little quieter. Otherwise what can I do you for?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki sighed seeing how his sneak failed on both of them. "Thanks for the tip. But anyways, My name is Tiki. And I haven't seen you guys on the ship before. Are you new?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Si. You have an interesting accent."
"Yeah. You've never mentioned your life before the last ship you were on. Was that before or after you met Ventus?"

~#~#~
"Why do I find that hard to believe? I was built for the sea and the ship, not land." moans Timothy.

~#~#~
Palgrave manages to negotiate a very fair price for another two bottles of wine and one of spirits. He also buys a two sticks of scented sealing wax. He then broaches the topic of the item he wishes to sell.

One of his sailors passes Palgrave a small cloth bundle which he unwraps to reveal an obsidian knife blade. Jet black and slightly roughly hewn, the blade is nevertheless elegant and ten times keener than steel. It's a deadly weapon, slightly longer than a hand, and the darkness of the stone almost seems to draw in the light. Saying nothing, Palgrave watches for the reaction of the merchant.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Si. You have an interesting accent."
"Yeah. You've never mentioned your life before the last ship you were on. Was that before or after you met Ventus?"
"we met before that"
"yes we did , loooong before that, anyway , my life before that huh...not sure if there's much to talk about.....well , I came from a far away land , yeah I know , like in those stories huh ? heh . It doesn't have a name though , it's one of those lands of mystery that no sane man would dare to approach . Still , I called it home , and had a lot of good times there too , so it'sall well and good . I even met a strong , handsome , and kind wolf who became my mate . Ahh......even though everything else up until that point was pretty fun , the time I spent with him , it was just.....so nice , so....." the wolf stopped mid-sentence , and just shook her head , smiling from both her inability to find the word she was looking for , and the memory that was going through her mind.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

LovingCorgi wrote:Tiki sighed seeing how his sneak failed on both of them. "Thanks for the tip. But anyways, My name is Tiki. And I haven't seen you guys on the ship before. Are you new?"
Ariel looked the otter down from the black eye to the hindpaws at the floorboard.
My name is Ariel. I'm the captain's new pet. Ariel said. This is my friend, Ben. He can tell you himself what is occupation on the ship is. He's pretty perceptive, so thats why your sneaking didn't work. I, on the other paw, had to restrain myself from swinging a paw, so I suggest giving me a warning before sneaking up on me like that. Ariel explained.
So what is your job on this vessel, monsieur? Ariel asked.

Ariel was also wondering why this guy hadn't reacted to seeing a lion on board... Perhaps he thinks I'm just a cat... Ah well, thats okay. He may learn soon enough. Ariel thought to himself without changing his facial expression.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Tiki doesn't scare so easily from seeing someone bigger than him. But was curious about the abnormal animal on the ship, but just continued the conversation. "I fish. As you can see I'm the only one here whose the best at swimming."
Hotep the psychic

The merchant looked unimpressed at the sight of the blade. "oh, an obsidian dagger." the merchant said picking it up by a silk cloth. His eyes expertly looked over every part of the small weapon. "such poor craftsmanship if I've ever seen. Too rough a blade. And it's the size of my onyx dinner knife. Knowing these things I'd rather go with the offer James's pet had before......what was it James?" the merchant said passing the blade back, "oh a jade dagger with an emerald set within the stone" James said looking to the captain. Although one could notice the merchant did seem to still want the dagger to from how he spoke.
----------
Blacks soon stopped dune. "you know dune we could also drop the cloth at a tailor after your sized for the dress then go to the forest for some star gazing alone together" blacks said
--------
Meanwhile pinch was in the town still holding Tim on his back. He climbed a nearby barrel and soon. Spotted the harbor. He then climbed down before continuing."halfwAy there Tim, then you'll be right as.rain." pinch said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That sounds lovely. Sure, we can do that." Dune said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not an obsidian dagger. A Mayan sacrificial obsidian dagger. Very rare since the Spanish looted and plundered them. Not like the dirt common jade daggers. Note the carving here." points out the captain before pausing for a few moments.
"But I can see you're not interested. I'll sell it to Master Jefferson down the way. He's already offered a good price but I told him I'd already offered it to you first as I'd thought you'd give a fair price. Still, Jefferson's offer was good enough." Palgrave begins wrapping the dagger again slowly, waiting for the merchant to respond.

~#~#~
"I hope so..." Tim mumbles. Then, exhausted by his ordeal and lulled by the repetitive bounce of Pinch's stride which serves to ease his nausea, the young rat falls asleep as he leans on Pinch's head.

~#~#~
"Oh... Please, I beg your forgiveness. We did not know this would be a sensitive subject for you. We should not have asked."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh... Please, I beg your forgiveness. We did not know this would be a sensitive subject for you. We should not have asked."
"oh no no no no no" Rocea smiled "it's fine it's fine it's fine , they were some good memories , and I like it , so you have nothing to worry about"
Hotep the psychic

the merchant grumbled a bit in shock "that lard armed
    ingrate wouldnt be able to pay you what i could for that." the merchant said a little louder than he expected "ill give you two chests of rum for it" the merchant said afterwards hastily.
    ---------
    Blacks lead dune to a nearby tailor telling the person of the dress of choice. the man nodded before measuring dune.
    --------
    Pinch had finally made it to the ship after a long period of travel. he looked at tim sleeping on his head before he continued all the way back to the city.
    Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImageImage
    hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune stood silently while the tailor measured her. When she was finished getting measured, she walked over to Blacks. "So, we're going to the forest now?" Dune asked.
    My RP characters
    FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
    Hotep the psychic

"im gonna go to the market to get a few things while were there"Blacks said
    ImageImageImage
    hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. So, what do you need to get?" Dune asked.
    My RP characters
    FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
    Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Ben smiled. Swimming is a very good skill to have. I had to learn it on the fly when me and Miles got lost at sea after a shipwreck. The dolphins were very helpful with that, giving us tips and helping us collect food. Though it was a bit annoying, having to listening to them talk about their plans for world domination. By the way, you might want to avoid the Bermuda triangle, they have something set up there that could turn up kinda bad. We shouldn't have to worry about that for a few years though.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

All joking aside, we are on mouse patrol. You know your way around the ship, correct? Ariel asked the otter.
    LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Mouse patrol huh..." Tiki didn't like the sound of that. If they were talking about the rats because Tiki never heard of mice being on the ship. If that was it he didn't want to show them in the right direction since he kinda established a good relationship with them. "I do know my way around yes. Must be dull being on mouse patrol."
    Hlaoroo
    FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Palgrave calmly continues wrapping the dagger. "Do you know, that's precisely what Jefferson offered. I had hoped you could do better. This wasn't exactly easy to come by, you know."

~#~#~
    "Oh. Okay. Well then I am glad that we could help you to remember them."
    "May I ask then what prompted you to leave this land and sail the seven seas?"

~#~#~
    Still perched on top of Pinch, Timothy whimpers quietly and mumbles something incoherent which would appear to have an urgency about it. Then quite suddenly he begins kicking and struggling, embroiled in a nightmare. It would take a strong and well-balanced rat not to fall over and drop the thrashing lad.
    Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

LovingCorgi wrote:"Mouse patrol huh..." Tiki didn't like the sound of that. If they were talking about the rats because Tiki never heard of mice being on the ship. If that was it he didn't want to show them in the right direction since he kinda established a good relationship with them. "I do know my way around yes. Must be dull being on mouse patrol."
    We just started and we met a pretty arrogant rat already. Do you have any work you should be doing, or are you awaiting orders? Ariel asked.
    LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"No I'm not busy." Tiki answered wondering who they already met.
    MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Then if you don't mind, we'll need you to help us with learning the ins and outs of the ship so we can search around better. Ariel said. He adjusted the cuffs on his jacket as he waited for a reply.
    Serence Frostbite
    FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh. Okay. Well then I am glad that we could help you to remember them."
    "May I ask then what prompted you to leave this land and sail the seven seas?"
    "well....heh....nothing lasts forever Tackle my friend" Rocea said , still smiling , but there was a little bit of sadness in the way she spoke "He's.....he's gone , to a better place now . There were a few problems back then , and he breathed his last protecting us . He was never the one for that sort of things you know , but I was , ironically enough" the wolf chuckled "He always wanted to have a peaceful life , where everyone gets along and work together , and that dream grew even stronger at the time when those problems started . I find it a little bit boring , but it's his dream , and that's part of why I love him so much anyway , so . His dream finally came true , just a shame he.....didn't get to enjoy it." she sighed , and went silent for a few seconds , unable to say much as the emotions inside her rose like the ocean waves under a full moon .
    Eventually , Rocea managed regained her composure , though that smile had long since vanished "Seeing everyone around me able to live happily , seeing our homeland regained its peace , knowing that my silly , gullible wolf finally succeeded , it brought me so much joy....and so much pain . Everywhere I look , I see him , what he gave his life for , and the memories we shared upon those rocks , under those trees . As much as I want to cherish his final gift , I can't stay there , I'm not strong enough to bear that kind of pain . So , I left" she sighed , but this time , it sounded like a sigh of relief , as the wolf quickened her pace "welp" she said , showing the rats two knives she's always carried by her side , one , made from a shinny orange material , had a carving depicting the sun above the mountains on its handle , and the other , made from what seemed like dark , blue , stone-liked material , had a carving of the crescent moon and sea. "We once promised that we would go see the world outside together , maybe find a beautiful place to call our own , a beach perhaps , and enjoy our time , just the two of us , and since these very weapons were his , and the only things I have to remember him by , I brought these with me to keep that promise , and to make my own dream come true : so be able to see his smile once again"
    After that , the wolf got her smile back "Anyway , so yeah that's why I left"