Reply to topic  [ 2666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next
17th Century Fox 
Author Message
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: Michigan
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
There's a difference between being confident in my answer and asking someone who knows the route better what's the right path. I can't be completely confident until I know the sail power, but that's the best one I can think of. Ben walked up to the captain. Do you have any rats on board? I want to make sure my skills haven't dulled.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3500
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
"No, no! I'm a Bilgerat born and bred! This isn't the first time we've docked here though."
"I am originally from another ship though. That is why I am talking differently. I, too, have visited Castillo Pato before though."

"aaaah , me and the little fella here only came here once before , quite a long time ago , and hehehehehe , that was fun"
"Fun ?! You got half of the town went after us , HALF !!"
"hey hey , just a little mishap , we settled things out in the end , it's all good....."
"right , "settle" things"
"beside , I'm sure nobody remembers that " the wolf said , climbing up and tie to boat down with a rope

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:05 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2740
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Kateleo007 wrote:
"Sorry to keep you waiting, sir" the shopkeeper nervously says, "that particular item is [whatever would equal $10 USD now].".

Geo looks over the yo-yo, then glances over to find the shop also sells sweets. "Lemme look around a little bit before I decide." he replies. He makes his way over to the candies and immediately picks out ten or so lollipops. "I'll give ya 1 real fer all o' this." Geo offers with a smile that purposely shows his teeth more than necessary.


"Hmph, deals are overated." A certain cat whispers nearby, clearly talking to Geo though his eyes were carefully watching the shopkeeper. He had a small pouch attached to the belt around his waist and was busy stuffing trinkets into them.
"Taking them takes a lot less effort." Jin continued with a crafty grin.
--------------------
Meanwhile Rhyme found a tavern in which she was enjoying a quiet drink.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:13 pm
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"Good answer. Deferring to experience is always a good option. You were right. That would be the best way in. You'll get to know our sail power with time. One more question before I hire you. Which way is North? As to you, Ariel, can you catch rats and what can you do besides intimidating people?" Palgrave ignores Ben for now.

~#~#~
"Wha- wha- What??? What are you doing? You're crazy!" Timothy immediately scrambles to get out of the pocket, wishing fervently he had a sword with him now.

~#~#~
"... Ought we keep away until you know if they remember?" asks Tackle, somewhat nervously.

~#~#~
"Hey! Hey you! Thief! Put that back! THIEF! THIEF!!!" yells an observant shopkeeper, having spotted Jin. Drawing a rapier, he hurries from behind his stall to intercept the cat.

_________________
My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the incredible Aura.

Image Image Image


Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:37 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2507
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Pinch holds tim and looks him in the eyes. "Hey! Calm down and look around for once! Look around! Your not dead or dieing and if you leave now the fall will kill you. Now calm down, decides this biggy wont do us any harm" pinch said peeking out the pocket to see the ship and the town.

--------
Blacks had been calm for the moment untill he heard yelling, he hardly took it as something of himself untill he noticed jin and the store keeper. With a sigh he headed at the two with intent of catching jin,"alright you two looks like theres trouble with one of the crew members.....and he has a sword thats not good. Hang on" blacks said now jogging to quicken his pace, one hand on the hilt of his sword
---------

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:58 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 4529
Location: Texas
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Ariel thought for a moment.
I can work just like all the other crew members, but I can do it for twice, maybe thrice as long. Putting me on rat duty would be a waste of my talents. If I see one, I'll throw it overboard, but if not, I'll probably stick to working like a regular crew... I can also keep an eye on people. For instance, it sounds like you've been having trouble with the guy who's faking to be a captain? Ariel asked.

_________________
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger !
Image
Image
Image


Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:23 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2740
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"Cripes." Jin grumbled, sounding more annoyed than anything. "Guess that's mah cue to leave." Looking around he spots a small case of marble-like objects. Thinking quickly he grabs it and spills it on the floor between him and the shopkeeper before trying to make a break for it, back into the busy port of Castillo Pato.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:37 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3500
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
"... Ought we keep away until you know if they remember?" asks Tackle, somewhat nervously.

"oh don't worry mate , folks around here , they're too busy to remember anything that long anyway.....I think , beside , sounds like someone's already taking the chaos for us"

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Last edited by serence ice fox on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:11 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: Michigan
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Miles looked at the captain slightly disbelievingly. Is that a joke? It's that way. He pointed north. Don't even need my compass for that. Ben was slightly annoyed that the captain ignored him but he tried not to show it.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:04 pm
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
The merchant stumbles on the marbles and falls backwards onto a stall selling fish, causing the table to flip up and fish to fly into the air, raining down onto the marketplace and ruining the bolts of cloth for sale on the next stall. The three merchants quickly become embroiled in a massive fight, upending still more tables until the whole marketplace is consumed in a riot.

~#~#~
"I never joke." The captain thinks for a moment before nodding, seemingly satisfied.
"Very well. You're hired. As long as you prove yourself trustworthy and don't steer me wrong, you'll do well enough here." Palgrave chuckles at his own pun. "So long as your dog can keep the rat population low and can lift and carry then he's welcome aboard too. Many of my men are on shore leave currently so you'll start on board as a guard until we get underway again. Will that suit? As to you, Ariel, you'll do as I tell you, not as you please. Are we clear on that? Good. All pets aboard this ship are expected to do double duty as pest control and as gofers as required. However... I could use a new cabin pet. My last one took a cannonball for me. Would you be interested in the job?"

~#~#~
"That sounds less like chaos and more like complete anarchy to me! Perhaps we should go somewhere else and avoid the town for a while..."

~#~#~
"Crazy! You're crazy! You can't trust a big!" Timothy repeats.

_________________
My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the incredible Aura.

Image Image Image


Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:11 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 4529
Location: Texas
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
As to you, Ariel, you'll do as I tell you, not as you please. Are we clear on that?

Yes, sir. My mistake, sir.
Hlaoroo wrote:
Good. All pets aboard this ship are expected to do double duty as pest control and as gofers as required.

How bad is the pest infestation? Ariel asked.
Hlaoroo wrote:
However... I could use a new cabin pet. My last one took a cannonball for me. Would you be interested in the job?"

Ariel thought this was a test, so he replied with what seemed to be the appropriate answer.
I do as you command, captaine.
Ariel wasn't sure what a cabin pet was, but he'd find out and do his best at whatever it was.

_________________
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger !
Image
Image
Image


Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:54 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2507
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Blacks stops seeing the chaos before seeing jin flee. he shakes his head before turning on his way and picking up timothy carfeully from his pocket. "so whats your name? if pinch likes you id like to know you." blacks asked with a smile (no teeth showing) pinch crawled up to his shoulder easily and waved at timothy to go ahead and answer.

-----
James soon arived at the merchant ship. it was a largely made triple deck brig from england. the portly merchant himself stood waving at james as he boarded the vessal.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:30 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: Michigan
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
While my body is not exactly suited for heavy labor I will do what I can. Ben said with a mini smile on his face. I would like to know the size of infestation as well. My method of mice hunting is not brute force but investigation. I look at all the facts, figure out where the nest most likely is and how to deal with it appropriately.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3500
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
"That sounds less like chaos and more like complete anarchy to me! Perhaps we should go somewhere else and avoid the town for a while..."

"where else could we go though ?"

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:11 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 4529
Location: Texas
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Legotron123 wrote:
While my body is not exactly suited for heavy labor I will do what I can.

You'll do what your told to the best of your abilities and then some. Ariel corrected.
Legotron123 wrote:
I would like to know the size of infestation as well. My method of mice hunting is not brute force but investigation. I look at all the facts, figure out where the nest most likely is and how to deal with it appropriately.

Wouldn't the appropriate way to deal with rats be to throw them overboard? Or feed them to the pets? Ariel asked.

_________________
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger !
Image
Image
Image


Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 pm
Posts: 3305
Location: Awaiting Mewtwo's return to Smash AKA Texas.
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Dune. wandered around the town, looking left and right at various buildings.

_________________
I feel like there's a sand demon inside me trying to control me.
My RP characters
My avatar is my fursona Hyper. Drawn by the talented Crux.
3DS Friend Code: 3497-0595-1132


Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Despite himself, the Captain finds himself liking the lion.
"I don't care what's done with the rats so long as they're disposed of and my ship isn't damaged. You go and socialise with the other pets. They'll show you the ropes. Miles, follow me to my cabin and we'll draw up your contract. Ariel, you're with me too." Palgrave leads the way to his private quarters. He pulls a sheet of parchment from his desk upon which is already written a contract for a new navigator as he had been preparing to search for one anyway.
"Here's your contract. Read it and sign it unless you've any further questions." He then turns to the lion.
"Now, Ariel. Most of the pets that I own on this ship act as standard crew members and pest control. You'll be slightly different though. As cabin pet, you'll have authority over them. You'll also act in the role of cabin boy. I don't trust many humans enough to let them be privvy to my affairs, especially children. So you'll attend to my needs and run errands for me. I'll expect you to keep everything that happens in this cabin within this cabin unless I order you to do otherwise. Is that perfectly clear? Can you read or write?"

~#~#~
"Anywhere. Sounds like there's a riot happening there now! We could go to the highest point of the island, see what we can see."
"Si. I do not think that we should be walking into the middle of a riot."

~#~#~
Restrained effectively by the fox, Timothy can do nothing but sneer derisively. "Why would I trust a big with something like that? I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you!"

_________________
My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the incredible Aura.

Image Image Image


Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:56 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: Michigan
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Throwing them over board or eating them is only good for taking them out one at a time. It might even agitate them enough for them to start actively damaging the ship. With their small size and general sneakiness they could greatly damage the ship before it is noticed. Gradually weakening posts until the ceiling collapses, cutting important ropes, even biting holes in the hull! No, you need to take them out at the source, their nesting place. There are multiple other strategies, but that one is the most effective. In the cabin, miles looked over the contact and, finding nothing wrong, signed it. I am now officially your navigator. What do you want me to do first?

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:24 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2507
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"did pinch not tell you? Many rats trust igs for favors. It also helps the folonys by not killing many of them when found. Now come now some trust is usually needed you know didnt pinch tell you? Im gonna practice with you to fight bigs and show some things for sword fighting. Today your gonna see land and such." blacks said before setting timothy onto the top of his hat as he continued walking

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3500
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
"Anywhere. Sounds like there's a riot happening there now! We could go to the highest point of the island, see what we can see."
"Si. I do not think that we should be walking into the middle of a riot."

"tsk tsk tsk , you guys should learn to live a little once in a while , but very well , for now , I'll just follow your lead then" Rocea chuckled "highest point of the island huh?..."

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:32 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 4529
Location: Texas
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Legotron123 wrote:
Throwing them over board or eating them is only good for taking them out one at a time. It might even agitate them enough for them to start actively damaging the ship. With their small size and general sneakiness they could greatly damage the ship before it is noticed. Gradually weakening posts until the ceiling collapses, cutting important ropes, even biting holes in the hull! No, you need to take them out at the source, their nesting place. There are multiple other strategies, but that one is the most effective.

Ariel nodded. Before following the captain.
I'll pick your brain later about catching the rats. <Goodbye!>

-In the cabin-
Hlaoroo wrote:
He then turns to the lion.
"Now, Ariel. Most of the pets that I own on this ship act as standard crew members and pest control. You'll be slightly different though. As cabin pet, you'll have authority over them.

Ariel was surprised. It took him awhile to reach his position with his last captain. This one just flat out gave him the job! Maybe he just recognized Ariel's quality for what it was... Maybe Ariel had just laid that big of an impression... If the later was the case, then Ariel had to thank the navigator's dog later.
Hlaoroo wrote:
You'll also act in the role of cabin boy. I don't trust many humans enough to let them be privvy to my affairs, especially children.

Rightfully so.
Hlaoroo wrote:
So you'll attend to my needs and run errands for me. I'll expect you to keep everything that happens in this cabin within this cabin unless I order you to do otherwise. Is that perfectly clear?

Crystal clear. Ariel replied.
Hlaoroo wrote:
Can you read or write?"

Of course. Do I tell the other pets that I'm in charge of them or what? Ariel asked.

_________________
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger !
Image
Image
Image


Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:05 pm
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"Good. I think you'll do well here. Don't tell them yet. Get to know them a bit first. Work out who the troublemakers are and those we can trust." Palgrave turns back to his new navigator.
"We'll be in port for a few days for repairs. You can start by being on guard on the ship. I trust you've your own arms. The other crewmen will show you the ropes. You should learn your way around the ship and the crew too."

~#~#~
"Aye. 'Tis a great view over the bay. Just follow the land upwards." Tackle decides to make small talk as his lupine steed bears him hence.
"So how did you and Rocea meet, Ventus?"

~#~#~
"Why would I want to leave the ship? Everything I need is there." Although tries not to show it, Timothy is terrified of setting foot on land. Up to this point, the confines of the ship have been his entire world and he has no comprehension of anything beyond it, nor any idea of what could be out there and being a typical rat and wild animal, he considers the unknown to be dangerous.
"And trust must be earned. I may have trusted the Lieutenant but I don't trust you." he reiterates.

_________________
My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the incredible Aura.

Image Image Image


Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:03 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 4529
Location: Texas
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Oui, Monsieur! Ariel replied, standing up and bowing.
Permission to leave, captaine?
Oui, Monsieur = Yes, sir!

_________________
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger !
Image
Image
Image


Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:28 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: Michigan
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Miles facepalmed. I knew I forgot something! I don't have a gun! He looked up. Do you have any errands in town you need done? I need to get a gun and I might as well help out while I'm there.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3500
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
"Aye. 'Tis a great view over the bay. Just follow the land upwards." Tackle decides to make small talk as his lupine steed bears him hence.
"So how did you and Rocea meet, Ventus?"

"ah , it's been a some times since that day . Well , it's nothing really , I was trying to get some food from a fruit stand when she just came running out of nowhere and snatched the apple I was trying to take myself , while being chased by some humans yelling about she stealing something"
"Imagine my surprise when I heard my bag speaks to me , after all the running and chasing , I thought I was tired out of my mind , turned out it's only this little guy"
"Then some dogs found her , been tracking her scent I guess , they saw us talking and accused me of thievery as well , so I had to defend myself"
"I did most of the work , honestly"
"It's your fault in the first place , well , anyway , since I was looking for some excitement myself , after that incident , I decided to tag along with her , worst decision any rat can make , I tell you , this wolf is chaos incarnate"
"hey they were for humor value , you liked it !"

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am
Posts: 632
Images: 1
Location: SoCal in the US
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Before Geo could realise that the cat was talking to him, he had already left. "Hey! Here's the real, c'mon we both know ya weren't gonna refuse. Get back here ya worthless little -" Geo slips before he could finish. Oh now he's done it. When I get em, I'm gonna make violin strings outta him. Geo thinks while getting up to go after the cat.

_________________
Image

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065


Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:08 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2740
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
In the ensuing chaos Jin made a break for it, entering a local pub, where word was beginning to spread of the riot in the market. In the corner of the pub sat Rhyme, calmly taking in the scene until she saw the black Bombay. He approached her with an embarrass look on his face.
"Jin..."
"Heh." The dog rolled her eyes.
"Not again..."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:10 am
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"Heh. We've seen that aboard the ship. How many belaying pins have you lost overboard now thanks to knots coming undone? That sailor was nearly knocked over the railing too when you swung around with the mop!" Tackle laughs.

~#~#~
"Dismissed for now, Ariel. Don't leave the ship without my permission though. As for you, Miles, I have no errands ashore currently. However, we'll be here for another two days, I think. Take some shore leave, get yourself properly equipped and return before nightfall." Palgrave looks back down at his desk in a clear gesture of dismissal.

_________________
My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the incredible Aura.

Image Image Image


Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:34 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 4529
Location: Texas
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Ariel bows and takes his leave.

Outside, Ariel looks around for something to do or someone to talk to.

_________________
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger !
Image
Image
Image


Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:50 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2507
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
blacks shrugged before looking around "well then i cant argue with trust having to be earned but for now take a look around at the land, you might find some things interesting" blacks said

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3500
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
"Heh. We've seen that aboard the ship. How many belaying pins have you lost overboard now thanks to knots coming undone? That sailor was nearly knocked over the railing too when you swung around with the mop!" Tackle laughs.

"Oh yes , that was SO close , but he didn't , such a shame" Rocea laughed maniacally , while Ventus just rolled his eyes

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:54 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 4529
Location: Texas
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Ariel saw that there actually wasn't many pets on board. Was he just in charge of Blacks and... Miles? Ariel didn't catch the names during his "interview". If so, caring for 2 pets was harder than a crew. If just one decides he's not to listen, then the other (usually) follows.

Ariel saw some sailors working on the repairs and almost went to go help, but captain said to do as he says, not as Ariel pleases. But Ariel was told to get to know the pets, yet both weren't in sighr, and he couldn't go off the ship without permission, and the captain was busy right now. So, Ariel went to Eduardo and looked around the deck.
Just how many pets are on the ship? he asked.

_________________
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger !
Image
Image
Image


Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:49 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: Michigan
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Miles walked out of the captains office and found Ben. Ah, there you are! He gave Ben his bag. I have to go back to town to buy a good gun. I'll be back by nightfall. Why don't you try to make some friends. He said as he walked off. Ben looked at the bag and shrugged before deciding to explore below deck.

_________________
Because it's hard to express tones through just text, you have to make your posts perfect. Forgetting a period can turn a heartfelt apology into a bratty retort. Mis-spell to many words and you look like a idiot.
Think before you post.


Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:28 pm
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"Not so many as there used to be. We had to put a heap of cats ashore because they nearly blew up the ship trying to get the rats. There're still a few around though as well as a couple of dogs and an otter. I heard you got hired and promoted pretty quick. Welcome aboard. Know your place and stick to it and you'll have no problems."

~#~#~
"Yeah, too bad. I never liked that guy anyway, not since he managed to kick me."
"The bosun, he is almost as mean. Can you knock him overboard next, Señora?" jokes Pepito.

~#~#~
Clasping Blacks' hat for balance, Timothy has no alternative. In order to distract the fox from eating him, Timothy decides to keep him talking.
"Like what? It's more dangerous than interesting out here."

_________________
My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the incredible Aura.

Image Image Image


Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:50 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 4529
Location: Texas
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Ariel nodded, but was confused.
Did you speak with the captain after I left? he asked.

_________________
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger !
Image
Image
Image


Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3500
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
"Yeah, too bad. I never liked that guy anyway, not since he managed to kick me."
"The bosun, he is almost as mean. Can you knock him overboard next, Señora?" jokes Pepito.

"Don't laugh about it , she might even do that"
"hey hey hey , I might be crazy , but I'm not that mad"
"yet"
"yes"
"I knew it !" Ventus said , point at Rocea while doing an exaggerated panic impression , while the wolf only chuckled , approaching the highest point of the island

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:05 am
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Down Under
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"Heh, not exactly. I wasn't eavesdropping, mind you, but his voice carries further than he realises. Now enough questions. Back to work!" Eduardo orders, almost having forgotten himself for a moment. He makes a mental note to watch himself around the lion.

~#~#~
"Hey, you talk with us in plain view on the ship. If that's not madness then I don't know what is." Tackle points out.

_________________
My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the incredible Aura.

Image Image Image


Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:08 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2507
Location: I dont know
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
"Your choice on whats interesting little guy." Blacks said passing buy a stall selling swords and other gear.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:15 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 4529
Location: Texas
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
"Heh, not exactly. I wasn't eavesdropping, mind you, but his voice carries further than he realises. Now enough questions. Back to work!" Eduardo orders, almost having forgotten himself for a moment. He makes a mental note to watch himself around the lion.

Ariel was in thought before snapping his digits.
If you could hear our conversation from here, who knows what information could've been overheard by other crew members!... Eduardo, we've got to have the captain's walls reinforced. It'd help keep important information from unwanted listeners. Ariel stated. Especially if we get information on treasures that are hidden.

_________________
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger !
Image
Image
Image


Last edited by MrNeonShot on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3500
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: 17th Century Fox
Hlaoroo wrote:
"Hey, you talk with us in plain view on the ship. If that's not madness then I don't know what is." Tackle points out.

"hey it's not like anyone saw anything"
"or just not saying anything yet"
"whichever way we still off the hook , so"

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:18 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hotep the psychic, Keeshah and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.