HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

musclecar326

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by musclecar326 »

Seth wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Meanwhile Snowy had fast walked over to the jackal. Hey, i'm Snowy who are you?
You can call me Joe, I'm Kallie's Brother
Hello Joe, Who's Kallie? Snowy asked after shaking Joe's paw.
Seth wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Hey Kallie, I'm Speedy. Don't worry about my brother he doesn't like crowds that much or when people smother him in attention. She said while shaking Kallie's paw.
Thank goodness, I thought I'd offended him or something. Nice to meet you speedy.
So, do you have any siblings? or are you an only pet? Speedy asked trying to be friendly while learning about her possible new friends.
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:
Hello Joe, Who's Kallie? Snowy asked after shaking Joe's paw.

Joe pointed at his sister, The lynx over there
musclecar326 wrote:
So, do you have any siblings? or are you an only pet? Speedy asked trying to be friendly while learning about her possible new friends.
That jackal over there talking to your brother is my brother Joe.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Seth wrote:Joe pointed at his sister, The lynx over there
Oh, that's her name, I think i l... I mean i think we should go to main street and get a bite to eat. Maybe Ryan would like to come. Snowy said, at first he was staring at Kallie then quickly looked at Ryan a little embarrassed. Hey, Ryan! Come over here please!

Seth wrote:That jackal over there talking to your brother is my brother Joe.
Ahh, so this is kinda funny, considering we're talking and their talking separately. Why don't we go join the other girls? Speedy asked with a grin pointing at Tesla, and Maria.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Leafolawl wrote:Looking around first to see if it was her that the seemingly detachable, giant, second head was talking to, Tesla stuck her paw out to shake, feeling it rude to not offer the action. "Hello." She said in her usual timid demeanor, ears sitting in a neutral position.
Maria took the offered paw and shook it. "I'm Maria, by the way. By the looks of you, I'd say your a fennec fox, right? I didn't catch your name."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan looks over to Snowy as he calls for him, he then just pushes off the tree a little and walks over to Snowy, seeing an embarassed look on his face he didn't know what happened but was a little curious to find out.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Hey, Ryan do you want to head over to main street and get a bite to eat? I'll buy. Snowy asked Ryan now that he had come over.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Maria took the offered paw and shook it. "I'm Maria, by the way. By the looks of you, I'd say your a fennec fox, right? I didn't catch your name."
Taken aback by the sudden shaking of her paw, Tesla stared at where they were touching. "Yeah... I'm a fennec..." She started, talking normally to her own ears, face contorted with confusion. Quickly clearing her throat after she remembered she was talking, she cleared her throat. "Er, Yeah... M-my name is Tesla... So... you're not some freaky second giant detachable head?" She asked, only just realizing how stupid that sounded after She'd said it.

("Yeah... I'm a fennec..." "Er, Yeah... M-my name is Tesla... So... you're not some freaky second giant detachable head?")
((OOC: I need to make a new system for how loud she's talking... and getting back onto my usual computer after using my old dinosaur, all the text seems so much smaller. O.o))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Maria tilted her head, confused at the question."I'm a Capuchin monkey. and why exactly are you speaking so quietly?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Tesla cleared her throat again. "Actually, what you hear is me almost yelling, so that you guys can hear me." She said, lowering her ears apologetically. "Fennec foxes like myself have really good hearing, so we tend to talk quieter than a lot of other species." She added, hopping she didn't offend Maria with her mutant head comment.
Love me right now! Done.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

When Ryan stopped in front of them he still felt a bit crowded by everyone so he kept quiet but still responded with a noticable nod in agreement. To himself he though about what they would be eating and since he hadn't eaten all day he was happy to oblige.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:
Oh, that's her name, I think i l... I mean i think we should go to main street and get a bite to eat. Maybe Ryan would like to come. Snowy said, at first he was staring at Kallie then quickly looked at Ryan a little embarrassed. Hey, Ryan! Come over here please!

Ahh, so this is kinda funny, considering we're talking and their talking separately. Why don't we go join the other girls? Speedy asked with a grin pointing at Tesla, and Maria.
At the mention of food Joe began to realize how hungry he was.Sure, I am a little bit hungry

Kallie hesitated for a second, but seeing that Joe was (hopefully) making some friends on his own she nodded
Alright.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Seth wrote:At the mention of food Joe began to realize how hungry he was.Sure, I am a little bit hungry

Kallie hesitated for a second, but seeing that Joe was (hopefully) making some friends on his own she nodded
Alright.
Alright then it's decided, we shall go to main street to eat. Snowy said to his small group as he started to walk toward Main street. Towards the edge of the group Snowy saw Met. Hey Met, would you like to join us? We're getting something to eat.

Speedy walked over to Maria and the fox. Hi there Maria, and...? Ah sorry but i don't think i've met you yet. I'm Speedy, and you? She said to the small fox.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just followed Snowy as he went for Main street, keeping his silence and looking around around a little bit making sure he wasn't going to hit anything else.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:Alright then it's decided, we shall go to main street to eat. Snowy said to his small group as he started to walk toward Main street. Towards the edge of the group Snowy saw Met. Hey Met, would you like to join us? We're getting something to eat.
"Sure, that sounds great," The lion said enthusiastically.
(OOC: and let's not forget Nox and Lux are with us. And though he didn't announce it here, Moon is giving me control over them for the rest of the week. he's PM'd musclecar about it.)
"Hey, Nox. Do you or Lux want to come with us?" He asked to the panther standing with the albino cougar.
Nox hesitated a bit, then Lux looked over, turning his good ear closer to Met. "Could you repeat the question?"
"Do want to go grab something to eat with the rest of us?"
Lux immediately said "Sure. We can get to know each other more."
Nox sighed, once again being stuck in a situation with more people than he's comfortable with. "Alright then."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:Ryan just followed Snowy as he went for Main street, keeping his silence and looking around around a little bit making sure he wasn't going to hit anything else.
Joe walked next to ryan, I dont think we've met yet, I'm Joe. And you are....?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan was a little startled when the jackle came over to him as he was somewhat out of it, taking in everything around him while also watching where he was going but he reluctantly answered.

"Oh uh hello Joe, my name is Ryan."

Ryan just slightly turned his head to where he could see Joe but forgot that the side he was exposing was his discolored eye.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

musclecar326 wrote:Speedy walked over to Maria and the fox. Hi there Maria, and...? Ah sorry but i don't think i've met you yet. I'm Speedy, and you? She said to the small fox.
"Uh... Tesla." The fox said, ears going back down. She really wasn't all that comfortable around groups, since they usually tend to get noisy, which could easily hurt her ears. Not that she's very social even by the standards of a Fennec fox either, and then her fear of predators, which she assumed everyone bigger than herself was one until she knew their species.

(Uh... Tesla.)
((OOC: Sorry about the random capital in the middle of the sentence, but my spell checker says it's wrong without the capitalization on Fennec. I also need to find a better "quiet system".))
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:Ryan was a little startled when the jackle came over to him as he was somewhat out of it, taking in everything around him while also watching where he was going but he reluctantly answered.

"Oh uh hello Joe, my name is Ryan."

Ryan just slightly turned his head to where he could see Joe but forgot that the side he was exposing was his discolored eye.
Joe's gaze lingered on the eye for a second before he resumed talking
Well nice to meet you Ryan, where ya from?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan didn't notice Joes gaze but almost froze when he asked where he was from, as really didn't know

"Uhh well I actually dont know, last place I remember was deep in Russia after that I came here"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Oh... well uh that's pretty cool I guess
Joe tried to hide his confusion, did ryan really just say that? WHat did it even mean?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Alright then it's decided, we shall go to main street to eat. Snowy said to his small group as he started to walk toward Main street. Towards the edge of the group Snowy saw Met. Hey Met, would you like to join us? We're getting something to eat.
"Sure, that sounds great," The lion said enthusiastically.
(OOC: and let's not forget Nox and Lux are with us. And though he didn't announce it here, Moon is giving me control over them for the rest of the week. he's PM'd musclecar about it.)
"Hey, Nox. Do you or Lux want to come with us?" He asked to the panther standing with the albino cougar.
Nox hesitated a bit, then Lux looked over, turning his good ear closer to Met. "Could you repeat the question?"
"Do want to go grab something to eat with the rest of us?"
Lux immediately said "Sure. We can get to know each other more."
Nox sighed, once again being stuck in a situation with more people than he's comfortable with. "Alright then."
Alright it looks like every male pet is coming with us. I better call the pizza place before we arrive. Snowy said as he observed the group following him toward Main street. He quickly called the pizza place and told them of the big group on the way then hung up.
Yes, I am a furry.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Leafolawl wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Speedy walked over to Maria and the fox. Hi there Maria, and...? Ah sorry but i don't think i've met you yet. I'm Speedy, and you? She said to the small fox.
"Uh... Tesla." The fox said, ears going back down. She really wasn't all that comfortable around groups, since they usually tend to get noisy, which could easily hurt her ears. Not that she's very social even by the standards of a Fennec fox either, and then her fear of predators, which she assumed everyone bigger than herself was one until she knew their species.
Hi there Tesla... Speedy paused for a moment as she noticed most of the group walking away. I think it's just us girls now, all the males have left for Main street i think. So what now? She asked the group of four.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well you're the one who knows what there is to do around here," Maria responded. "What do you suggest we do?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Yes, Snowy's taking the Metro, Joe, Ryan, Nox, and Lux to main street to get something to eat." Tesla said as she scooted off the rock to look for her journal. "Mind if I ask what you are?" She asked, stopping to look at Speedy.
Love me right now! Done.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just lightly smiled then looked back over to Joe.

"What about you?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Well we used to live in egypt, a couple of real shady characters were going to sell us on the black market. Luckily they got busted and now here we are.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Oh well i'm sorry that must have been hard, though aren't jackals and cats worshipped in eygyt? I'm surprsied they'd let anybody get near you."

Ryan just keeps walking calmly long with the group, though actually starts to relate to Joe himself also having been taking from his home to a foreign country.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:"Oh well i'm sorry that must have been hard, though aren't jackals and cats worshipped in eygyt? I'm surprsied they'd let anybody get near you."

Ryan just keeps walking calmly long with the group, though actually starts to relate to Joe himself also having been taking from his home to a foreign country.
Oh man don't I wish! There aren't really any people left that worship the old gods, other than the archeologists i doubt there's too many people who even care anymore.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Oh, well i'm sorry to hear that, but if you dont mind me asking how did you get captured in the first place?"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Leafolawl wrote:"Yes, Snowy's taking the Metro, Joe, Ryan, Nox, and Lux to main street to get something to eat." Tesla said as she scooted off the rock to look for her journal. "Mind if I ask what you are?" She asked, stopping to look at Speedy.
Huh, oh i am a cheetah. If they're going to eat why don't we as well. I'll bet they're going to the pizza place, so why don't we go to the Italian restaurant, for a more polite meal. Then afterwords we can go shopping or just looking. Speedy said to everyone around her.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:"Yes, Snowy's taking the Metro, Joe, Ryan, Nox, and Lux to main street to get something to eat." Tesla said as she scooted off the rock to look for her journal. "Mind if I ask what you are?" She asked, stopping to look at Speedy.
Huh, oh i am a cheetah. If they're going to eat why don't we as well. I'll bet they're going to the pizza place, so why don't we go to the Italian restaurant, for a more polite meal. Then afterwords we can go shopping or just looking. Speedy said to everyone around her.
"That sounds good to me," Maria said excitedly.
then her face looked a bit worried. "This Italian restaurant. Does it play Italian music?"
Of all the types of music, Italian music was the one that brought out her habit of doing tricks to music the easiest. It was the same type of music the organ grinders would play.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:"Oh, well i'm sorry to hear that, but if you dont mind me asking how did you get captured in the first place?"
Nothing too exciting, I was walking along one day and a jeep pulled up, the guy in the front seat tranqued me and I woke up in a kennel next to Kallie.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Oh well that sucks, though I bet they got what was coming to them"

Ryan had a quick thought from the other animals at the labs, telling him what happened when the scientists got to you and he hated to think about but kept going along not showing it hopefully.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Oh yeah, the judge threw the book at them. It was great. Joe grinned a little as he remembered the trial. He had been eager to testify against his former captives and had made no attempt to hide his satisfaction with the harsh sentence ahnded down to them.
I know I shouldn't be so vindictive about it but whatever, noone's perfect.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"That sounds good to me," Maria said excitedly.
then her face looked a bit worried. "This Italian restaurant. Does it play Italian music?"
Of all the types of music, Italian music was the one that brought out her habit of doing tricks to music the easiest. It was the same type of music the organ grinders would play.
Yeah i think they do, why do you ask? Does it affect you? Speedy questioned as the small group of girls started to walk.
Yes, I am a furry.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Snowy and his group had just reached the edge of main street, he decided now would be a good time to show them whats here. Alright the Pizza place is almost at the far end of the road so i'll show you whats here. First on our right is a small bookstore. On our left is a gas station as you can tell. After about 15 steps Snowy continued, Now on the right is the local pet shop where you can buy collars, tags, and some toys. On our left is a gym to work out in.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I prefer just running as a workout. the savannah area serves well for that... does the pet store have any toys for big cats? maybe large squeaky versions of our natural prey?" Metro asked hopefully.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

RYan was a bit happier to know that it ended with a good case of Karma.

"Dont sell yourself short, they got what they deserve, mabey even not a harsh enough punishment."

Ryan hated the thought of anybody being pet-napped and loved hearing and see'ing the captors put away for good.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:RYan was a bit happier to know that it ended with a good case of Karma.

"Dont sell yourself short, they got what they deserve, mabey even not a harsh enough punishment."

Ryan hated the thought of anybody being pet-napped and loved hearing and see'ing the captors put away for good.
Joe just shrugged, Well either way it's a closed case now. The less is said about it the better

(OOC:I dont really have anything for Kallie to say, so until I post something to the contrary assume shes going along with the group and dont wait for me to post)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I prefer just running as a workout. the savannah area serves well for that... does the pet store have any toys for big cats? maybe large squeaky versions of our natural prey?" Metro asked hopefully.
It doesn't have those in the store but you can order them. Snowy answered Met. There is the grocery store for the town and to our left is a shop for clothing. He continued saying to the rest of the group.
Yes, I am a furry.