HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU: Exotic Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

A few moments after the pets exit the clinic, Geoff also heads out the front door on his lunch break and he catches the tail end of the conversation.
"Ooh, pizza sounds good. Too bad I'm on a diet. I'm heading home for lunch. You guys keep out of trouble, okay." Th vet starts o head in the opposite direction to the shops before something occurs to him.
"Oh, Jake, Joey, sorry but you can't have pizza. Bread is really dangerous for kangaroos. It causes nasty issues with your jaws and teeth as well as the rest of your digestive system. You can have salads though, as long as there's no dressings. Fruit too, or straw or grass. Make sure they eat the right things, will you please, Met? They don't know what all the human and pet foods are yet or what's in them. Things like carrots, apples, broccoli and bananas, dandelion leaves and lettuce, all that sort of stuff is good for them. I can get you a list if you want."
"No pizza? Aw. Okay then."
"I still prefer grass anyway."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"We could pay for you if you want," the lion told the polecats.
Herodotus looked up at the lion, "That's really kind of you. But we don't want to intrude." For once Laika nodded her head in agreement with what Herodotus said.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:A few moments after the pets exit the clinic, Geoff also heads out the front door on his lunch break and he catches the tail end of the conversation.
"Ooh, pizza sounds good. Too bad I'm on a diet. I'm heading home for lunch. You guys keep out of trouble, okay." Th vet starts o head in the opposite direction to the shops before something occurs to him.
"Oh, Jake, Joey, sorry but you can't have pizza. Bread is really dangerous for kangaroos. It causes nasty issues with your jaws and teeth as well as the rest of your digestive system. You can have salads though, as long as there's no dressings. Fruit too, or straw or grass. Make sure they eat the right things, will you please, Met? They don't know what all the human and pet foods are yet or what's in them. Things like carrots, apples, broccoli and bananas, dandelion leaves and lettuce, all that sort of stuff is good for them. I can get you a list if you want."
"No pizza? Aw. Okay then."
"I still prefer grass anyway."
"Well this is a pizza place set up to serve exotic pets," Met told Geoff. "I've never tried it but I know they have have crusts made of vegetable matter. Maybe a list would be good, I can give it to the owner and see what they can put together."
Civilization wrote:Herodotus looked up at the lion, "That's really kind of you. But we don't want to intrude." For once Laika nodded her head in agreement with what Herodotus said.
"Alright, we can go by your place first, which section of town are you in?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Dad, I'm home" Storm called , opening the door and is greeted by the old , familiar face , with that gentle smile , sitting in front of the TV .
"hey my girl . Did you have fun ?"
"yeah I did" she replied , sitting down next to him "how are you ?"
"oh I'm good , I'm good . Just resting you know ."
"yeah I know.......I guess I'll go much us lunch now"
"Sure , let's go"
"nah it's ok dad , you can rest , I can do it "
"Are you sure honey ?" the old man asked teasingly
"yeeees I'm suuuure" Storm replied , pretending to be offended "I did it before , shouldn't be that hard , I think "
"aaaah fine" he chuckled "Call me if you need anything OK dear ?"
"I will , you too dad , especially if you need to move something . You know , after with you foot and all...."
"I know dear , I know , don't worry..."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Pizza!"

The family had gotten the greasy food many times before. They had never tried it themselves, but their parents have eaten it before. They both smiled at each other, wondering if they could eat whatever a pizza contained.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. I'll be right back." Geoff heads back into the clinic and heads behind the reception desk. A few clicks later and he removes a piece of paper from the printer and brings it out to Met.
"Here you go. What they can have is in that column and what they can't have is in that column." The vet also gives Met ten dollars.
"They already have ten bucks each but that should make sure you've enough for them. I've learned they can eat pretty well when they want to."
"Yeah, hear that? You eat too much, Jake. You're fat."
"Oh, shut up. You're just as fat." The two roos punch each other on the arm jovially.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Laika stayed quite and smiled, Herodotus was better at denying others in a way she just couldn't when she didn't want to wreck someone else's time. "We lived in the forested area of this town, but there is no need to come with us, we can find you later. You go and enjoy yourself, we should get going Laika."
"Yep, you soon." And with that Laika took the cue and after hefting up Herodotus to make them more comfortable they started to make their way back home.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Civilization wrote:Laika stayed quite and smiled, Herodotus was better at denying others in a way she just couldn't when she didn't want to wreck someone else's time. "We lived in the forested area of this town, but there is no need to come with us, we can find you later. You go and enjoy yourself, we should get going Laika."
"Yep, you soon." And with that Laika took the cue and after hefting up Herodotus to make them more comfortable they started to make their way back home.
"Alright, the shop's right on main street so it shouldn't be hard to find it," Met said to the ferrets. "Alright, I'll lead the way." and with that he began to lead the group to the pizza place.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

meanwhile , back home , Storm was making herself and her father lunch , nothing particularly special , just simple fried eggs with veggies soup , and steak , which was the only thing she can make reliably edible , but , it's the thought that counts.........at least she told herself so . The two exchanged small talks about her days , how Storm met her new friends , one of which was a male lion , while her father did some heavy work again , which displeased the lioness . At least he's still OK.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"All right. Let's go."
"See ya, Geoff. Thanks for the extra money!" The two roos follow the lion down the street.
"So have you had pizza before, Met?"
"Yeah, have you? Is it good?"
"Ooh, can we have some soda with it? I like soda! I've only had it the once!"
"Ooh, yeah! Soda is good! The bubbles tickle my nose! I only had it once too. I wanna try it again!" The roos don't know that soda is on the "can't have" side of the list since it's dangerous as they can't burp up the gas. They're just lucky that the one can they each had before Geoff took care of them didn't cause issues.
"Do you like soda, Met?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Laika and Herodotus made their way back home, "Well there, you found yourself a group to go have fun with."
"Yeah, think they'll be a fun group to hang out with too." Laika spent the rest of the time pointing everything out and what she thought of the place and the others while Herodotus just listened and nodded along.
When they finally got home they found everything already set up, "Er... DAD!" He still wasn't used to calling Gunther that.
"Yeah Hero." Gunther walked out into the living room wiping off his hands. Laika giggled and Herodotus just sighed, "Oh cheer up, tell me, what do you think."
"Looks great dad, how did you do it so fast?"
"Well, there wasn't much stuff and I am used to moving stuff." He looked at the two polecats and smiled, "Anything you need?"
"Laika here will need some money for some of the stuff she wants to do."
"Wait, you're not coming?" Laika let go of Herodotus and took a step back, "Why?"
"I'm tired, and you can go have fun with those others."
Gunther frowned and went to go get enough money for whatever they had to do.
"But I won't have fun if you're not there."
Herodotus just sighed again, Gunther came back and handed both of them $15 dollars, "But I'm not going?"
"Yes, you are, we moved here so you both could go out and have more freedom, now do that Hero."
"Fine, let's go Laika."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"All right. Let's go."
"See ya, Geoff. Thanks for the extra money!" The two roos follow the lion down the street.
"So have you had pizza before, Met?"
"Yeah, have you? Is it good?"
"Ooh, can we have some soda with it? I like soda! I've only had it the once!"
"Ooh, yeah! Soda is good! The bubbles tickle my nose! I only had it once too. I wanna try it again!" The roos don't know that soda is on the "can't have" side of the list since it's dangerous as they can't burp up the gas. They're just lucky that the one can they each had before Geoff took care of them didn't cause issues.
"Do you like soda, Met?"
"Yeah, I've had pizza. It is good, though i'm not sure how good any version you can have will be." he then glanced at the list. "and I'm guessing you had that soda before Geoff. I'm sorry, the list says you can;t have it anymore."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Delilah and Mario follow after, Delilah resisting the urge to fiddle with the bandages on her chest. She had almost forgotten they were there and when she did remember, she sighed and stuck out her tongue, making a "pbt" noise. Mario pets her head affectionately.

"When we get home, we can put some bandage on your arms and so it looks better and more cool."

Delilah thinks about it for a second. She would look pretty cool.

"Oh! Can we have some of it hanging so it doesn't just look like I'm some female that bleeds easy and it looks like I've been in some fights?"

"Of course!"

The dhole and degu keep to themselves as they walk and talk. Delilah smiles widely as she thinks about what a, as she'll put it later, "bloody Indian flower". She walks up next to Jake, still smiling, but she pulled it back so she wasn't showing her fangs.

"What do think? Would I look nice with bandage on my arms as well?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, it was before Geoff, come to think of it. That sucks. Oh well. I always liked fresh water anyway. Our creek was always nice and clear and cool back home even in the heat of summer. You ever drunk straight from a creek, Met? There's nothing like it, 'specially in winter when it sends that spike of cold up into your brain. Right, Jake?"

Jake just huffs at this reference to the time he fell into the creek and then answers Delilah in his usual clueless and blunt manner.
"Um... I dunno... I s'pose you'd look like you.. But with bandages."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, it was before Geoff, come to think of it. That sucks. Oh well. I always liked fresh water anyway. Our creek was always nice and clear and cool back home even in the heat of summer. You ever drunk straight from a creek, Met? There's nothing like it, 'specially in winter when it sends that spike of cold up into your brain. Right, Jake?"

Jake just huffs at this reference to the time he fell into the creek and then answers Delilah in his usual clueless and blunt manner.
"Um... I dunno... I s'pose you'd look like you.. But with bandages."
Mario jumps to Jake's shoulder.

"Try to imagine her with bandages on her arms, much like the ones around her chest. Fur blowing in the wind as she defend you against-"

"I can hear you."

Mario zips his muzzle and whistles innocently.
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, it was before Geoff, come to think of it. That sucks. Oh well. I always liked fresh water anyway. Our creek was always nice and clear and cool back home even in the heat of summer. You ever drunk straight from a creek, Met? There's nothing like it, 'specially in winter when it sends that spike of cold up into your brain. Right, Jake?"
"Closest I've come is drinking bottled spring water, but it's probably not the same," the lion chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, nah, not at all. The water in the bottles tastes really weird. What do they do to it? How is it possible to make water taste like that?"

Jake still has no idea what Mario is getting at.
"She'd... Look like her... But with bandages..." he repeats before deciding to change the topic.
"So have you guys had pizza before, Mario and Delilah?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, nah, not at all. The water in the bottles tastes really weird. What do they do to it? How is it possible to make water taste like that?"

Jake still has no idea what Mario is getting at.
"She'd... Look like her... But with bandages..." he repeats before deciding to change the topic.
"So have you guys had pizza before, Mario and Delilah?"
Mario face-palms at yet another failed attempt at his match-making. He hops back to Delilah's shoulder in defeat.

"We haven't had it before but our human companions have. It smells like it would taste good though."
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, nah, not at all. The water in the bottles tastes really weird. What do they do to it? How is it possible to make water taste like that?"
"Well, they purify it," Met explained. then he realized that he wasn't sure if "purify" was a concept the roos were familiar with. "Meaning they take out things that aren't just water. those things must be what makes it taste like you're used to."

and now they were approaching the pizza place. "ah, there it is."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh. Go figure. Tastes more like they put something in. It's not natural, whatever it is. It's like the water from the... force-its? That tastes weird too." Bouncing along next to Met, Joey follows the lion's gaze and soon spots the place. He instantly recognises the picture on the sign.
"Oh, THAT'S pizza! Yeah, I saw that on the tee-vee! It was very... Red... Not like the green we're used to..."

Jake has no idea why the degu facepawed but he decides not to push him for answers. "I've never even smelled it. Actually... Humans sometimes left behind boxes at the drive through that had pizza on them. They smelled funny. I always preferred the smell of grass and leaves myself. Hey, Mario, what did you used to eat before the humans took you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Herodotus and Laika made their way slowly down the street, "Why don't you ever have fun going outside or meeting others?"
"You know why Laika." Herodotus looked at Laika as they continued to walk.
"But that's over, you have had a new life for a while now, and it seems like you've secluded yourself even more."
"Yes, and I like it like that. And I know you don't, but why do you need me to be with you all the time."
"And you know the answer to that too."
"Yes because we've had this conversation many times already. It never gets us anywhere, neither of us will change."
Laika sighed, "I hope this place changes you."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Huh. Go figure. Tastes more like they put something in. It's not natural, whatever it is. It's like the water from the... force-its? That tastes weird too." Bouncing along next to Met, Joey follows the lion's gaze and soon spots the place. He instantly recognises the picture on the sign.
"Oh, THAT'S pizza! Yeah, I saw that on the tee-vee! It was very... Red... Not like the green we're used to..."

Jake has no idea why the degu facepawed but he decides not to push him for answers. "I've never even smelled it. Actually... Humans sometimes left behind boxes at the drive through that had pizza on them. They smelled funny. I always preferred the smell of grass and leaves myself. Hey, Mario, what did you used to eat before the humans took you?"
Delilah leans forward to correct Joey.

"Faw-sits, Joey," she says, stressing each syllable.

Mario hops up to Delilah's head and lays down, propping his head up on his elbows.

"My favorite food was grapes, but sweet grass and seeds were also part of my diet. Ah, it would be nice to indulge in a nice plate of those snacks again."
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

and so Met entered into the pizza place, holding the door for the others. "Alright, I'll handle ordering for you, Jake and Joey. Mario and Delilah, their menu options are listed on the wall behind the counter."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's what I said, isn't it, Delilah?" Joey asks as he follows Met into the shop with Jake.
"Yeah. I miss the sweet grass from home too. The grass here is different." The two roos look at each other and then back at the lion as Met issues his instructions.
"Oh."
"Okay."
"Thanks, Met!"
"Yeah, I don't know what half that stuff is anyway!" Joey announces, staring up at the board. "Kah-lee... Kahlee? Moh-zzz-ah-reell-ah? Are these even real words?" He queries, mispronouncing "kale" and totally mangling the word "mozzarella".
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Kale. It's a vegetable."

"Maw-zer-rel-a. It's a cheese."

"They go
on pizza!"

Delilah walks up to the board, looking over the choices.
My characters!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~~~~Meanwhile , back at Storm's house~~~~~~
"How is it dad ?" Storm asked as they both enjoying their lunch
"Oh it's fine dear , you've improved quite a bit"
"heh , it's only eggs and bacon dad , but thanks "
"well it could be better a little bit if you added some garlic , if you want any criticism"
"I actually can't find any , maybe I need to go to the market tomorrow...."
"maybe you can invites your friends too , mostly that boy of course"
"He's a guy dad , and he has friends too , I don't know if he likes shopping and stuff....." Storm said , then almost facedesked as she remembered something
"What's wrong girl ?"
"I forgot to get any numbers , and I don't even know where they are right now....."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"So what'll it be, Met?" asked a man behind the counter. the lion had been in here often enough that all the cashiers knew him.
"Well, Maria and I will just have the usual, but We've got a special order to accommodate," met replied, indicating to the roos as he handed over the list. "Here's a list of stuff they can't have. Can you guys make some kind of pizza that doesn't have any of it?"

the man looked it over. "hmm... Yeah, this looks doable, It'll cost a bit extra though."
"That shouldn't be a problem," Met answered.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Can we have a Vegetarian pizza?"

Delilah and Mario suddenly realize that they don't have any money on them and began walking backwards.

"We'll be right back. We left our money at home."

Before anyone can can make an objection, the two are gone and walking down the street.
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"So, since we're getting pizza, what do you want on it?" Herodotus said as they continued to walk in periodic times of silence.
"Chicken of course." Laika said a little bit more cheerily.
"Ah, aren't you getting tired of that, we've already had that for a long time."
"Well it's good, what are you thinking of getting?"
"I don't know, maybe try out beef again, this time see what it's like on cheese."
Laika laughed, "You're going to try something new."
"Sure, but once we're there we're getting chicken."
As they walked up to the pizza place they saw Delilah and Mario leaving. "Well hope we're not late." Laika said as they walked inside.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh. Okay. Looks like it's just you and us, Me- Oohoohoo. Cold!" Jake stumbles upright from the drink fridge he'd just leaned on. Curiously, he opens the door and leans in, feeling the chilled air on his face and watches his breath fog.
"Wow. It's like winter! How is that possible?" he queries, looking this way and that in the machine, trying to see through the bottles of drink to what makes the machine work. Joey, meanwhile has found and fallen off the bar stools. Bewildered he gets back to his paws and stares at the seat.
"I... I swear that moved!" He pokes it experimentally but as he pokes straight on the seat stays steady. Shrugging, he turns and sits again, this time holding the seat with his forepaws. He manages to get on successfully but ends up facing into the corner.
"Um..." Pushing down on the seat with his forepaws he tries to swivel his body to face Met but finds himself on the floor again as the seat simply rotates underneath him. Utterly confused, he stares at the stool from the floor, trying to decide if this is some new kind of predator.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Huh. Okay. Looks like it's just you and us, Me- Oohoohoo. Cold!" Jake stumbles upright from the drink fridge he'd just leaned on. Curiously, he opens the door and leans in, feeling the chilled air on his face and watches his breath fog.
"Wow. It's like winter! How is that possible?" he queries, looking this way and that in the machine, trying to see through the bottles of drink to what makes the machine work. Joey, meanwhile has found and fallen off the bar stools. Bewildered he gets back to his paws and stares at the seat.
"I... I swear that moved!" He pokes it experimentally but as he pokes straight on the seat stays steady. Shrugging, he turns and sits again, this time holding the seat with his forepaws. He manages to get on successfully but ends up facing into the corner.
"Um..." Pushing down on the seat with his forepaws he tries to swivel his body to face Met but finds himself on the floor again as the seat simply rotates underneath him. Utterly confused, he stares at the stool from the floor, trying to decide if this is some new kind of predator.
"That's a refrigerator," Maria told Jake. "It keeps cold stuff cold with some sort of technology, I'm not sure exactly how it works, but it's sort of like how houses are kept cool in the summer with air conditioning."

meanwhile, Met was focused on Joey. "That's just a stool, it's a different kind of chair," He explained. "But it's not the best if you're short, or larger, or have bad balance. We should probably sit at one of the booths," he said, pointing at the seating along the walls.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Laika smiled when she saw the others still there, chuckling a little with the Kangaroo's discovery of a stool. She and Herodotus made their way up to the group, "Hey, have you guys ordered already?"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Delilah half-joged to their house. They quickly entered and Delilah started to run up the stairs, but Mario advises her about her chest. She tilted her head back and groaned before carefully and slowly ascending the stairs. She entered their room and opened up a drawer, pulling out an armband used to carry phones. She pulled it up her arm and slipped a ten into the slip. Mario tapped her head.

"Let's do that bandage thing really quick while we're here."

Delilah smiled widely and walked to the bathroom, shuffling through the medicine cabinet. She pulled out a roll bandages and wrapped it around her palm and up to her elbow on each arm a few times. She then sat down on the floor and began wrapping it around her ankles, with Mario's help of course. She sealed it tight and flexed her paw before stepping out and looking at herself in the mirror. She did look pretty cool. She was so busy looking at herself that she never noticed E walking up.

"Looking good, sis!"

"AH!"

The dingo fell over, laughing. Delilah blushed under her fur and was tempted to kick him, but then she remembered her friends at the pizza place. She huffed through her nose and pouted, but she couldn't help but smile.

"Tell the humans we'll be back whenever."

E nodded and Delilah walked out. She began walking back to the pizza place, still half-jogging.
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Air co- Ow!" Jake pulls out of the fridge, having whacked his head on the shelf above. "Air con what now?" he queries, rubbing a spot just in front of his ears. This is something the roos haven't encountered, or don't know they've encountered since Geoff uses fans in his house and they'd never been allowed in Harry's house to check.

"But... It moved! How did it move???" Joey queries from the floor, still not understanding what had happened. "What's a booth? Will that attack me too?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Air co- Ow!" Jake pulls out of the fridge, having whacked his head on the shelf above. "Air con what now?" he queries, rubbing a spot just in front of his ears. This is something the roos haven't encountered, or don't know they've encountered since Geoff uses fans in his house and they'd never been allowed in Harry's house to check.
"Air conditioning," Maria repeated. "It makes buildings cold on hot days."
Hlaoroo wrote:"But... It moved! How did it move???" Joey queries from the floor, still not understanding what had happened. "What's a booth? Will that attack me too?"
"It moved because you moved it," Met said. "The seat on it is like a wheel, it can spin freely. and no, a booth doesn't move"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Delilah and Mario made it back just after the roos asked their questions. They looked around at the scene.

"Did we miss anything?"
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Jake ponders this for a bit.
"Oh. Like when the creek is in the shade. It makes the shade cooler! Or like licking yourself to cool down!" Kangaroos do actually cover themselves in their own saliva to cool off. Jake has no clue that this might not bee socially acceptable in the pet world though, not having felt hot enough here to try it yet.

Joey shakes his head before getting to his feet. "Well, whose stupid idea was that?" He glares at the stool again before following Met to the booths.
"So what did you get us? I didn't know what half the stuff was on that board. I hope you did." It takes a few moments for the roo to work out how to sidle into the booth like Met does but once he sits he's relieved to find the seat sturdy.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

With Met, Maria, and the two kangaroos distracted and the arrival of Delilah and Mario. Laika and Herodotus looked at each other, "Well, I'll go order for us then, you can go and be social."
"Okay, chicken right." Laika said, walking over to the booth the group had chosen.
"You know it." Herodotus smiled as he walked up to the counter, standing a little back so he could still be seen when the cashier could get to him.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Delilah, instead of sitting down immediately, takes a seat on the top of the booth. She looks at her newly bandaged paws, flexing her fingers. She looked herself over. It was new, but she liked it.
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:Jake ponders this for a bit.
"Oh. Like when the creek is in the shade. It makes the shade cooler! Or like licking yourself to cool down!" Kangaroos do actually cover themselves in their own saliva to cool off. Jake has no clue that this might not bee socially acceptable in the pet world though, not having felt hot enough here to try it yet.
"I guess," Maria answered. "I've never actually heard of that method though."
Hlaoroo wrote:Joey shakes his head before getting to his feet. "Well, whose stupid idea was that?" He glares at the stool again before following Met to the booths.
"So what did you get us? I didn't know what half the stuff was on that board. I hope you did." It takes a few moments for the roo to work out how to sidle into the booth like Met does but once he sits he's relieved to find the seat sturdy.
"I actually don't know," Met replied. "I gave him the list and let him choose what to get you. So I'll be as surprised as you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets