HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

musclecar326 wrote:Yeah i think they do, why do you ask? Does it affect you? Speedy questioned as the small group of girls started to walk.
"Oh, umm... It's nothing." I'll just have to control myself.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Yeah i think they do, why do you ask? Does it affect you? Speedy questioned as the small group of girls started to walk.
"Oh, umm... It's nothing." I'll just have to control myself.
If it does affect you we can go somewhere else like the Mexican restaurant, or Japanese restaurant. Speedy suggested when she heard Maria's hesitation.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:If it does affect you we can go somewhere else like the Mexican restaurant, or Japanese restaurant. Speedy suggested when she heard Maria's hesitation.
"NO, no, I'm fine, let's just go." I'll have to get over this habit eventually anyway.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just went along see'ing as how Joe didn't want to keep going on it, but Ryan had all th satisfaction knowing they nappers were put away.

"Alright"

He put on a warm smile
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"NO, no, I'm fine, let's just go."
"I-if you guys are going to any kind r-restaurant, c-can you get it t-to-go and bring me some?" Tesla asked as she nervously wrung her paws behind her back, ears down. She really didn't like places that could be swarmed with people at any minute.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"actually, getting it to go sounds like a great idea. We can eat and see what's around town at the same time.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"actually, getting it to go sounds like a great idea. We can eat and see what's around town at the same time.
Yeah, sure. That does sound like a good idea, or we could go to the park to eat our meals. Speedy replied happily.
Yes, I am a furry.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

After Snowy say everyone nodding and looking at the surrounding stores, he continued the tour. On the left is a barber shop, then opposite to that is an interior design store. At this point the group was almost half way down the street, standing at an intersection of the connecting streets. Any questions so far? He asked the group.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"actually, getting it to go sounds like a great idea. We can eat and see what's around town at the same time.
Yeah, sure. That does sound like a good idea, or we could go to the park to eat our meals. Speedy replied happily.
"Sounds like a plan," Maria said happily.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:After Snowy say everyone nodding and looking at the surrounding stores, he continued the tour. On the left is a barber shop, then opposite to that is an interior design store. At this point the group was almost half way down the street, standing at an intersection of the connecting streets. Any questions so far? He asked the group.
"One. Does the barber shop cater to us too, or do we get one separate from our parents?" Metro asked. Not that he had any plans to shorten his mane any time soon.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just looked over to Snowy and shook his head with no questions to ask.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"One. Does the barber shop cater to us too, or do we get one separate from our parents?" Metro asked. Not that he had any plans to shorten his mane any time soon.
Oh, i forgot to tell you guys this. All the stores or shops we have seen so far are split into two sections. One half the store is for humans the other half is for pets. So yes the barber is also a pet groomer. Snowy explained to the entire group.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"(85)Just give me a minute or two to find my jour- (45)wait..." Tesla said, cutting herself off as she remembered something. "(100)Oh my gosh I think Snowy still has my journal!" She called out in worry.

((OOC: Blech, sorry it's so short. >.<
Also, I'll gladly add a link to her "volume" list in my sig if you don't want to look for it in the OOC thread.))
Love me right now! Done.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Leafolawl wrote:"(85)Just give me a minute or two to find my jour- (45)wait..." Tesla said, cutting herself off as she remembered something. "(100)Oh my gosh I think Snowy still has my journal!" She called out in worry.

((OOC: Blech, sorry it's so short. >.<
Also, I'll gladly add a link to her "volume" list in my sig if you don't want to look for it in the OOC thread.))
Are you sure? because if you did we'll be right across the street from the pizza place, when we get our food. You could grab it then. Speedy answered Tesla.

(OOC: the link sounds good, also our little group just reached main street, and can see the other group in the distance.)
Yes, I am a furry.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Snowy quickly checked his phone, and noticed the time. Ahh, do you guys mind if i give the rest of the tour later? our reservation at EA pizzas is right now. So yeah, i'm going to run there, you can follow me if you want or walk. He explained quickly, then took off for EA pizzas in a run.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just shrugged then motioning for Joe to follow he took off after snowy.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'll come with you," Met said as he ran after Snowy.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Wait, what?" Lux asked
"Snowy wants to run to the pizza-place." Nox replied
"Oh, in that case..." The cougar began, then bolted after the group "Slowpoke!"
"WHY YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING-" Nox growled and ran after the white feline and the group.

(OOC: I'm back and so are Lux and Nox. Brent, thanks for taking a good care of them.)
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Snowy was almost there when he looked over his shoulder and saw everyone following. He kept his pace up and got to EA pizza in a few seconds, stopping on the steps to the door. Everyone was stopping as well. Are you all hungry now? Because i hope so. Let's get to ordering. Snowy said as he entered the building. Hey Joe, we're here. He called to the restaurant manager nearby. Hey Snowy, these your new friends? Yeah they all moved here today. Well lets get them some specialty pizzas. Joe said as he led the group to a nice large table near a window. Then he walked away. Alright so here's the deal, specialty means you can have anything on your pizza. Last time i was here i had mountain goat meat on my pizza. So what do you want? Snowy told the newcomers while showing them the menu of meats.

(OOC: It has just about any meat you can think of, it also has regular and vegetarian toppings.)
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

musclecar326 wrote:Are you sure? because if you did we'll be right across the street from the pizza place, when we get our food. You could grab it then. Speedy answered Tesla.
"(65)O-oh... (85)D-does he usually eat at "EA Pizzas", or could you hear him too?" She asked, hoping she wasn't the only one who had heard him.
Love me right now! Done.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Leafolawl wrote:"(65)O-oh... (85)D-does he usually eat at "EA Pizzas", or could you hear him too?" She asked, hoping she wasn't the only one who had heard him.
Hear him, no. He goes there at least 3 times a week, so i know that's where he'll go. Speedy answered Tesla.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan followed Snowy inside, and held the door for a second for the others as they got in.

"Uhh well I guess i'll have one with rabbit, if they have it"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:Snowy quickly checked his phone, and noticed the time. Ahh, do you guys mind if i give the rest of the tour later? our reservation at EA pizzas is right now. So yeah, i'm going to run there, you can follow me if you want or walk. He explained quickly, then took off for EA pizzas in a run.
Joe trotted after him without any real sense of urgency, he caught up to the group shortly after they got to the restaurant.
Last edited by Seth on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

After hearing Snowy's explanation, he knew exactly what he wanted.
"Oh, I'll have some African buffalo on mine. and some Wildebeest."
Marine Fox wrote:"Uhh well I guess i'll have one with rabbit, if they have it"
I actually try to avoid eating the more intelligent species," he said. Then, with a slight smile, he added "Unless it doesn't agree with me," then started chuckling.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Excellent choices you two, now what about you three? Snowy asked Nox, Lux, and Joe. Writing down Metro and Ryan's choices.
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hmmm, I've never heard of Venison on pizza, I'll try that.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Nox shrugged his shoulders "Might as well try it tool!"
"Count me in as well!" Lux said.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just shrugged a little as he looked over to Metro.

"Dont knock it, till you try it"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

musclecar326 wrote:Hear him, no. He goes there at least 3 times a week, so i know that's where he'll go. Speedy answered Tesla.
"(60)O-oh... D-does the area get a whole lot of traffic, or have a w-whole lot of people go to it?" She asked timidly, wringing her paws behind her back as her ears pressed down against her head.
Love me right now! Done.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Leafolawl wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Hear him, no. He goes there at least 3 times a week, so i know that's where he'll go. Speedy answered Tesla.
"(60)O-oh... D-does the area get a whole lot of traffic, or have a w-whole lot of people go to it?" She asked timidly, wringing her paws behind her back as her ears pressed down against her head.
Actually it does. There are several smaller towns, and country homes within a few short miles of here. So all the people from those places come here mostly for food, clothing, and other basic stuff. Larger or more expensive items are in the city about 30 minutes away. Speedy explained to Tesla.

(OOC: Speedy's group is a short distance from their restaurant.)
Yes, I am a furry.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Ok, so if i have this right that's 1 mountain goat, 1 buffalo, 1 rabbit, and 3 venison. Let's get our food. Snowy said as he called the manager back over giving him the note with the orders. Alright so about 15 minutes and we'll have our pizzas'. I see some arcade games in the corner we can pass the time with. Who wants to play me in Pacman?

(OOC: The pizzas' are personal pan size so about 6-7 inches across.)
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan listened to Snowy while he readt out the orders and when he challenged them to a game of pacman, as his usual self he just sat back and watched to see if anyone else would answer the challenge, Ryan just leaned against a table, shifting his eyes from Snowy to the games in the corner, checking them out.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:Ok, so if i have this right that's 1 mountain goat, 1 buffalo, 1 rabbit, and 3 venison. Let's get our food. Snowy said as he called the manager back over giving him the note with the orders. Alright so about 15 minutes and we'll have our pizzas'. I see some arcade games in the corner we can pass the time with. Who wants to play me in Pacman?

(OOC: The pizzas' are personal pan size so about 6-7 inches across.)
Joe walked over to the machine
oh man I haven't played pacman in forever. I'll give it a shot though
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Lux and Nox shared a look at Snowy's offer, then simultaneously shrugged lightly.
"Well, being a trophy in a cage for pretty much our entire life, we never had a chance to even get close to any kind of such entertainment - whether an arcade, a console, a computer or any other of the sort." Lux explained.

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

musclecar326 wrote:Actually it does. There are several smaller towns, and country homes within a few short miles of here. So all the people from those places come here mostly for food, clothing, and other basic stuff. Larger or more expensive items are in the city about 30 minutes away. Speedy explained to Tesla.
"(45)Glad I sleep in a sound proofed room then..." Tesla said as she looked at traffic, thinking about how much worse it sounded than it looked, even if all the cars were just coloured blobs. "(80)So, where is the restaurant we're going to, and where is EA Pizza's from there?" She asked, listening out for the boys' group.

((OOC: If you haven't noticed, I've changed her speech colour. It's lighter than before, so it won't be confused for Speedy's, since they were similar when the same size.))
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm not much one for gaming, but I guess it'd be fun to watch you two play."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm not much one for gaming, but I guess it'd be fun to watch you two play."
On, it's alright, and it's a four player game see? Snowy said as he showed the game. So who wants to join me and Joe? I'll go easy on you.
---
Leafolawl wrote:"(45)Glad I sleep in a sound proofed room then..." Tesla said as she looked at traffic, thinking about how much worse it sounded than it looked, even if all the cars were just coloured blobs. "(80)So, where is the restaurant we're going to, and where is EA Pizza's from there?" She asked, listening out for the boys' group.
The restaurant is just ahead, i can see the sign from here. Speedy said as she pointed at a sign reading "Basilio Italian." And EA Pizza is almost right across the street from it. She said to tesla. After Speedy was done they continued walking until they got to the entrance to Basilio Italian. Now please don't get mad or jealous but i insist on paying for everyone's food. What do you girls want? She asked the whole group.

((Mod edit: Musclecar, there is an edit button. Please use it when possible. ))
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan just stood watched as most of the others denied Pacman, and he didn't take a specific interest in games but he didn't want Joe and Snowy feel that everyone else wasn't going to, so what seemed against his own will he nodded and walked over to the machine

"Sure i'll give it a try, I think I remember how to play"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Marine Fox wrote:Ryan just stood watched as most of the others denied Pacman, and he didn't take a specific interest in games but he didn't want Joe and Snowy feel that everyone else wasn't going to, so what seemed against his own will he nodded and walked over to the machine

"Sure i'll give it a try, I think I remember how to play"
It's easy, just move the joystick in the direction you want to go. Avoid the ghosts, unless they are blue. Other than that I think we're ready if no one else wants to fill the last open joystick. Snowy said as he inserted money into the machine covering everyone's game. Last call for a chance to play. I promise i'll use my bad hand against you. Anyone?
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:The restaurant is just ahead, i can see the sign from here. Speedy said as she pointed at a sign reading "Basilio Italian." And EA Pizza is almost right across the street from it. She said to tesla. After Speedy was done they continued walking until they got to the entrance to Basilio Italian. Now please don't get mad or jealous but i insist on paying for everyone's food. What do you girls want? She asked the whole group.
"Well, I don't know what kinds of pasta they have, but I could go for some spaghetti with marinara," Maria responded.
------------
musclecar326 wrote:It's easy, just move the joystick in the direction you want to go. Avoid the ghosts, unless they are blue. Other than that I think we're ready if no one else wants to fill the last open joystick. Snowy said as he inserted money into the machine covering everyone's game. Last call for a chance to play. I promise i'll use my bad hand against you. Anyone?
"Well, I guess I can try, Metro said, walking over to the machine.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets