HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan had been sort of keeping his distance, knowing there was no danger but just being naturally skeptical he noted that was wasn't in anyway hostile towards them so he tried to be friendly, he took a few steps around to the side of the duo, almost inspecting the new leopard. Though he was honestly shocked when Cody leapt onto Sorens head and balanced on top, looking the totemed leopards up and down, amazed.

"Nice trick. Bet that took a while to master eh?"
Ryan let a smile creep up, finding himself frankly entertained by the stunt.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:This is all great, but we still don't know your name. What is it? Mine's Snowy He asked the smallest snow leopard of the three.
Seth wrote: Kallie regarded maria with a suspicious glance, "Uh...sure no problem."
Speedy also gave Maria a quick glance, then quickly looked ahead. We are starting to approach the housing part of the town. Are we almost there? She asked anxiously.
"Yep it's right there", she pointed at a modest looking house about a block away.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Actually, no" Cody said, "there's a sort of trapeze-boot camp... After you've been through that, you get really good with adlibbing... We put Mister GrouchyPaws here through that and I've done it many times." He began to move back and forth, making them do a giant flip so that Soren was now on top... Muscle Memory was known to last a long while.

"You are a piece of work, you know that" Soren said, looking 'up' as much as he could. "I think I'm glad there aren't any trapeze around here... Or other things for you to drag me on."
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Snowy was really impressed at the acrobatics done by those two brothers. WOW! That was awesome. Do you have any more tricks that you could show us? He asked them. Forgetting what they were going to do before Cody showed up.
Seth wrote:"Yep it's right there", she pointed at a modest looking house about a block away.
Sweet, now we can have that tea. If we can find it that is... Speedy announced loudly then started to walk a little faster. While we are looking Tesla can sit down and finish her Italian food. What do you think, Tesla? She asked the small fennec fox.
Yes, I am a furry.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

A soft giggling was heard, then more, and then another, three of them in total "How does he always find us big sister? a voice said "I am unsure little sister, what do you think little brother?" another asked "It certainly is an odd coincidence, and it seems this time he brought a friend" three small orbs of light floated down, upon closer inspection, one could see they were wisps of three different colors: one green, one purple, and the other green. Marro gave a slight chuckle "Must you follow me all the time?" he crossed his arms, giving them a playful smirk
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Wait until it's dark out" Cody said, "we have a couple of acts that'd work best with some tall structure, probably trees, with music."

"And which one are you scheming?" Soren asked, looking 'up' at the cat below him.

"The movie one, we aren't quite the right species, but, when in Rome" Cody said as he jumped and pushed up. Soren jumped off, flipped and landed behind him.

"... Fiiine... but, NO YELLOW, that takes forever to clean up" he said, "blue's much better."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Chem was slightly taken aback by their appearance, flattening his ears for a second Then his scientific mind kicked in. He reopened his notepad and started scribbling again.
"Fascinating... Use of bio luminescence? Maybe. Interesting, seen very rarely in actively daylight creatures. He looked from one to the other, taking note of their different colors. After a minute, he felt that he should address them in some way.
"Err, hello. Talking...fireflies?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

The green wisp then zoomed over to Chem "Who are you calling a firefly! We are wisps, ancient spirits of the forest, show respect to your elders!" the wisp began to fly around Chem in an annoyed fashion "Now, now Arda, he did not mean anything by it, he is a more scientific person, trying to fit you three into logic" he smiled, he then turned to Chem "They are as they say, spirits long passed, wisps, the purple is Lote, your green friend there is Arda, and the blue one is Alu" he nodded, Lote then slew excitedly around "Nice to meet you, New friend, smart friend!" she giggled, Alu then flying a bit closer to Chem, as if looking him over "Hmm... Normally Marro, you would be in alot of trouble for something like this... but there is something about this one, he seems nice"
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

quote="WolvenPaw15"] Hmm... Normally Marro, you would be in alot of trouble for something like this... but there is something about this one, he seems nice"[/quote]

The wolf smiled. ‘Would like to think so.” He put his right hand over his heart and bowed.
Chem Solus, nice to meet your acquaintance.” He then focused his gaze on the blue wisp in front of him, studying it carefully. His brain tried to process what kind of creatures this was.
Hmm… First run through known species, class, phylum… No…
He put a hand on his chin, pondering other possible answers. Chem read a few books on ghost and supernatural phenomenon, but just for kicks. There was one theory though….
Should measure for electromagnetic energy…” He muttered. The wolf looked at Alu for a second longer, then started to write on his notepad furiously.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro rolled his eyes and sighed "First of all Chem... They are spirits, there is no explanation other than they just want to be here... They were living animals at some point... but... Look, I can't expect you to change your point of seeing things within a day, but I want you to at least understand that there are just some things that can't be explained, even through all logic and reason. Let me ask you this, can you sit here and wrap your head around this and actually make sense? As as intelligent as you are, there is just no explanation..." he tried "Don't you believe me..." he placed a paw on Chem's notepad
Pet Friendly:
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

musclecar326 wrote:
Seth wrote:"Yep it's right there", she pointed at a modest looking house about a block away.
Sweet, now we can have that tea. If we can find it that is... Speedy announced loudly then started to walk a little faster. While we are looking Tesla can sit down and finish her Italian food. What do you think, Tesla? She asked the small fennec fox.
"(80)Sounds nice, actually." Tesla said as she kept pace with her group. "(70)A-although, it'd have been nice if we had actually gotten my journal from... (50)Snowy was it?" She asked, her left ear angling itself a bit as a display of how unsure she was.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Chem looked up from what he was writing when a black paw placed itself on his notepad.
'Well. Actu-" He started to say, then paused. The wolf studied the expression on Marrow's face for a few seconds before sighing.
"Okay..." He murmured, placing the pencil back on his ear, his shoulders sagged slightly.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Leafolawl wrote:"(80)Sounds nice, actually." Tesla said as she kept pace with her group. "(70)A-although, it'd have been nice if we had actually gotten my journal from... (50)Snowy was it?" She asked, her left ear angling itself a bit as a display of how unsure she was.
"I completely forgot we were supposed to be doing that," Maria said. "I suppose we could call the boys and see if they can swing by here and drop it off."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro's ears perk up just a bit more and he gives a soft smile "You are a good guy Chem, and you always have your mind calculating everything, I know you enjoy that... but How can you have fun when you are trying to find out why its fun? You have a wonderful future ahead of you... Its ok to study, but don't study so much that all you see of the world is paper and ink" he giggles a bit
Pet Friendly:
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

razgriz wrote:"Wait until it's dark out" Cody said, "we have a couple of acts that'd work best with some tall structure, probably trees, with music."

"And which one are you scheming?" Soren asked, looking 'up' at the cat below him.

"The movie one, we aren't quite the right species, but, when in Rome" Cody said as he jumped and pushed up. Soren jumped off, flipped and landed behind him.

"... Fiiine... but, NO YELLOW, that takes forever to clean up" he said, "blue's much better."
What the heck kind of an act is this? With bright colors that im guessing will be dye. Something that needs trees, darkness, and music. Snowy said to the brothers. I guess if you two can pull this whatever it is off, we can help set up and take down.
----------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I completely forgot we were supposed to be doing that," Maria said. "I suppose we could call the boys and see if they can swing by here and drop it off."
Ya, i also completely forgot about that. Thats our best idea Maria. Why don't you call met? I know snowy probably won't answer, considering his phone is always on silent. Speedy told Maria.
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"We don't need a stage really, the world is our stage!" Cody said, "Just a circle of trees, maybe some string and blankets and some small lights."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:Ya, i also completely forgot about that. Thats our best idea Maria. Why don't you call met? I know snowy probably won't answer, considering his phone is always on silent. Speedy told Maria.
"I'll get right on it," She said as she reached into her collar belt and pulled out a phone. she had Met on Speed dial.
razgriz wrote:"We don't need a stage really, the world is our stage!" Cody said, "Just a circle of trees, maybe some string and blankets and some small lights."
"Sounds like fun," Met said before the sounds of "Hakunah Matata" came from his collar. "Hold on, I should get this," he said as he pulled his phone out of his collar.
----
"Hey, Maria. What's up?"
"Not much. Tesla says she left her journal with Snowy. We were wondering if you guys could come bring it to us. We're... hold on," She pulled away from the phone and asked, "Hey, Speedy, where are we again?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro's ears perk up just a bit more and he gives a soft smile "You are a good guy Chem, and you always have your mind calculating everything, I know you enjoy that... but How can you have fun when you are trying to find out why its fun? You have a wonderful future ahead of you... Its ok to study, but don't study so much that all you see of the world is paper and ink" he giggles a bit
Isn't it okay to be curious? Okay to try to seek out the truth? Chem wanted to point that out, but...
The wolf sighed.
"Fine... Will... try it your way." He tucked the notepad under his arm and looked at Marro, smiling slightly.
His tail drooped behind him. The thought of straying from the norm made him feel... uneasy.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro gave a slight sigh "Were it is natural to be curious... But truth can be a bit... dissapointing at times..." he looks down, rubbing his arm, then begining to mutter in a quiet tone "I-It... It can crush you..." he shook his head then smiled softly "Chem, y-you're really nice..."
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"But is knowing better than never finding out?" Chem asks softly. He lets a silent second go by before he regains his composure. He couldn't let both of them slip into a negative state of mind.
His ears pricked up and his tail wags.
"Will worry about that later though." He continued, putting on a smile. Chem put a comforting hand on Marro's shoulder.
"For now. Will settle for enjoying the company of three colorful spirits. Yes?"

Ref Ref!
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sounds like fun," Met said before the sounds of "Hakunah Matata" came from his collar. "Hold on, I should get this," he said as he pulled his phone out of his collar.
----
"Hey, Maria. What's up?"
"Not much. Tesla says she left her journal with Snowy. We were wondering if you guys could come bring it to us. We're... hold on," She pulled away from the phone and asked, "Hey, Speedy, where are we again?"
We are right by Kallie's house, so just have Joe guide them here. Speedy replied to Maria, while still walking.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Alright," she said before retuning to the phone call. "We're by Joe and Kallie's house. So could you guys swing by here? "
"I'll check," Met said. "Hey, Snowy. Apparently Tesla left her journal with you, so can we swing by Joe's place to give it back to her?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Alright," she said before retuning to the phone call. "We're by Joe and Kallie's house. So could you guys swing by here? "
"I'll check," Met said. "Hey, Snowy. Apparently Tesla left her journal with you, so can we swing by Joe's place to give it back to her?"

Well since we were going to go bowling we might as well take a longer route to help those girls out. Snowy told Met.
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Bowling?" Cody asked, just now hearing of the plans. "The last time I did that it knocked over half of the Roman colliseum... then again... we were only using the little canon. Do you use a four inch or a twelve inch canon at the bowling alley?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:Well since we were going to go bowling we might as well take a longer route to help those girls out. Snowy told Met.
"Alright, We'll swing by. Talk to you later. Bye." and with that, Met hung up.
razgriz wrote:"Bowling?" Cody asked, just now hearing of the plans. "The last time I did that it knocked over half of the Roman colliseum... then again... we were only using the little canon. Do you use a four inch or a twelve inch canon at the bowling alley?"
"I... don't think we use any cannon," Met said before turning to Snowy. "Do we?"
------------
Back with Maria

"Alright, later," Maria said before they both hung up. "They'll swing by here to drop off the journal," She said to Tesla as she put the phone back into her belt.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

"I... don't think we use any cannon," Met said before turning to Snowy. "Do we?"
We definitely don't use a cannon. But we do use a ball that about yea big. Snowy told Met, and Cody. Using his hands to show the size, of the ball. Then you use thus ball to knock down some wooden pins at the end of a wood alley. It may sound very confusing to you two but once we get there and i show you how to do it. It will be very fun, and simple.
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"You guys are no fun" Cody said, "I bet you play golf WITHOUT fireworks and explosives too, don't you?" He was from the circus, they had spare stuff sitting around.... They were bound to use it.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

razgriz wrote:"You guys are no fun" Cody said, "I bet you play golf WITHOUT fireworks and explosives too, don't you?" He was from the circus, they had spare stuff sitting around.... They were bound to use it.
"Speaking of Fireworks, we were gonna set some off after bowling."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro gives a faint smile "Yeah...These three really follow me around everywhere I go...I guess they just enjoy my company, I enjoy theirs so I guess the feelings mutual" he giggled a bit, his tail resuming its soft but wide sway as his mood picks back up
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I see.". He looked over at the three glowing wisps an amused smile on his muzzle
"It is curious though. Why do you show yourself to Marro, and not.". He shrugged
"Others?".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Alu fluttered around a bit in thought "We...We aren't quite sure...He can see us, even if we hide... he can see...its odd...YOU can see too... can't you, I mean you are speaking to us so you must see us am I correct?" Alu asked fluttering a bit around Chem in curiousity "So I guess there might be so reason you can see us three
Pet Friendly:
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
razgriz wrote:"You guys are no fun" Cody said, "I bet you play golf WITHOUT fireworks and explosives too, don't you?" He was from the circus, they had spare stuff sitting around.... They were bound to use it.
"Speaking of Fireworks, we were gonna set some off after bowling."

Ya, we were if someone has some. Who said they did again? Snowy asked.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"My dad has them, and I know where he keeps the good stuff," Met replied with a wink
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Cool, so now all we need to do is get to Joe's then go bowling. After that food and fireworks! Snowy replied. So, Joe would you care to lead the way?
Yes, I am a furry.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Alu fluttered around a bit in thought "We...We aren't quite sure...He can see us, even if we hide... he can see...its odd...YOU can see too... can't you, I mean you are speaking to us so you must see us am I correct?" Alu asked fluttering a bit around Chem in curiousity "So I guess there might be so reason you can see us three

"Hmm... Never thought of that."
He scratched his chin, pondering on that thought.
By habit Chem started to process the question in depth, skimming through what he knew about supernatural encounter he read in books.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:Cool, so now all we need to do is get to Joe's then go bowling. After that food and fireworks! Snowy replied. So, Joe would you care to lead the way?
"SUre thing. Let's hurry though, I don't want to spend any more time at home than I need to today. I'd much rather explore the city a bit" With that he took off at a brisk pace towards his house.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro simply shrugged it off "He sees you, its not a rare thing, I mean alot of people see you, Jenna sees you, Luna and Sol see you...I see you, he sees you, I mean honestly I wouldn't be surprised if everyone could see you if you ventured out from the woods" he chuckles softly
Pet Friendly:
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Seth wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Cool, so now all we need to do is get to Joe's then go bowling. After that food and fireworks! Snowy replied. So, Joe would you care to lead the way?
"SUre thing. Let's hurry though, I don't want to spend any more time at home than I need to today. I'd much rather explore the city a bit" With that he took off at a brisk pace towards his house.
Snowy quickly followed behind him not wanting to waste anytime either. C'mon guys lets go. He called back at the other pets.
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The two brother snow leopards took up the back of the group chattering idly about recent changes for them both and details of the circus (and perhaps even a crush or two if the red cheeks were any hint).

OOC: Can we just get there already? We've been at it a while.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan had just been sitting by idley listening and thinking about their plan but as Snowy took off he followed quickly behind.