Reply to topic  [ 4920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 123  Next
HPU:Applegate 
Author Message
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17260
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
valerio wrote:
"We-ell, why not? We *are* supposed to show off our dancing skills. And don't forget that we *must* be at my home for the afternoon, for...tnat special dance prep I mentioned, Bun-bun." Janus flashed him a grin. "And keep using that pet name, I like it."

"That's why I'm still using it, Jany. So should we have Tara take us to Duke and the newcomers, or have her get in touch with Mikes?"

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 am
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
"Hmm, let's just go meet the new guys... Say, would you like to do that in a cool, time-saving fashion?"

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:02 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17260
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
"What would that be?" Buster asked.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:09 am
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Janus whistled at the air. "Oh, Hub?"
The tiny spirit dragon appeared hovering near Tara. "You called?"
The wolfdog wagged. "Astral jump for two. We'd like to meet Duke and the new pets." To Buster, he added, winking. "It may be...disorienting. But it's cool!"

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:19 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3497
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Marine Fox wrote:
Duke stopped and looked at Serenade with a bit of a confused look, not sure what she was getting at but after a moment he smiled
"You're right. You are extraordinary in every way"

"Duke...I-I mean..." Serenade stuttered , "extraordinary" was anything but the word she would use to say about herself , especially after all she's done . She wanted to deny that compliment , but it just wasn't coming out , like all she wanted to say tried to come out at the same time and got stuck somewhere in her throat as the fox blushed like a tomato . Eventually , Serenade just let Duke carry her downstairs , with a small smile "thank you , that's....that means a lot" . As Duke carrying her , Serenade kept wondering , if "that fox" was right , that somehow he found out about her past , would he be the same ? Can they be the same to each other ? But then......that's for another time , at least , for that moment , at least Duke didn't seem to questioned about her abnormal appearance that much.....or was he ?
"Duke...erm..." she asked , after a few moments not saying anything "Do you think it's weird ? i mean....you know....my...tail?"

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:21 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17260
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
valerio wrote:
Janus whistled at the air. "Oh, Hub?"
The tiny spirit dragon appeared hovering near Tara. "You called?"
The wolfdog wagged. "Astral jump for two. We'd like to meet Duke and the new pets." To Buster, he added, winking. "It may be...disorienting. But it's cool!"

"I'm sure I'll be fine," Buster said. "ready whenever you are."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:40 am
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"I'm sure I'll be fine," Buster said. "ready whenever you are."

"Then consider it..." The quartet disappeared before the spirit had finished the sentence.
---
serence ice fox wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:
Duke stopped and looked at Serenade with a bit of a confused look, not sure what she was getting at but after a moment he smiled
"You're right. You are extraordinary in every way"

"Duke...I-I mean..." Serenade stuttered , "extraordinary" was anything but the word she would use to say about herself , especially after all she's done . She wanted to deny that compliment , but it just wasn't coming out , like all she wanted to say tried to come out at the same time and got stuck somewhere in her throat as the fox blushed like a tomato . Eventually , Serenade just let Duke carry her downstairs , with a small smile "thank you , that's....that means a lot" . As Duke carrying her , Serenade kept wondering , if "that fox" was right , that somehow he found out about her past , would he be the same ? Can they be the same to each other ? But then......that's for another time , at least , for that moment , at least Duke didn't seem to questioned about her abnormal appearance that much.....or was he ?
"Duke...erm..." she asked , after a few moments not saying anything "Do you think it's weird ? i mean....you know....my...tail?"

"...Done," and they reappeared right in front of the couple!
"'Lo," Janus said, waving his paw.

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:37 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 71
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Keon just kept cleaning there, respecting the privacy of the couple, trying to get the room nice and comfy, trying to move some chairs in a way to get it looking more like a living room. Yet, some things were just too heavy for him to move, instead, he would ask for help when there were more people there. The couch was ready to lay Serenade when they come, clean and comfy, the most that was possible at the moment.

_________________
My Character:Keon S-2 P-10 E-2 C-4 I-10 A-3 L-10


Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 am
Posts: 1188
Location: In the Middle of a Zombie Apocalypse
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
serence ice fox wrote:
"Duke...I-I mean..." Serenade stuttered , "extraordinary" was anything but the word she would use to say about herself , especially after all she's done . She wanted to deny that compliment , but it just wasn't coming out , like all she wanted to say tried to come out at the same time and got stuck somewhere in her throat as the fox blushed like a tomato . Eventually , Serenade just let Duke carry her downstairs , with a small smile "thank you , that's....that means a lot" . As Duke carrying her , Serenade kept wondering , if "that fox" was right , that somehow he found out about her past , would he be the same ? Can they be the same to each other ? But then......that's for another time , at least , for that moment , at least Duke didn't seem to questioned about her abnormal appearance that much.....or was he ?
"Duke...erm..." she asked , after a few moments not saying anything "Do you think it's weird ? i mean....you know....my...tail?"


Duke looked puzzled again but he just shook his head
"Of course not, its a beautiful tail whats there to weird about it heh?"
He somewhat lied with that still thinking that it was quite a poofy tail but again he contradicted himself with the fact that he hadn't seen many other foxes so having a larger tail could be normal but in any case it didn't matter to him whether it was normal compared to other standards or not, he cared for her not her tail. But in that instant as he continued on and the other couple magically appeared in front of them Duke nearly jumped out of his fur
"OH DOG!"
And he then fell back onto his rear end luckily still holding onto Serenade except slightly tighter due to the near heart attack.

_________________
Watch your step.....

Doc:http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=413&p=345062#p345062

Duke:http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1752&start=320


Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:03 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Janus flashed a grin to Buster. "And *that* is the cool part. Thanks, Hub." he bent down to reach out and help the female fox to stand up. "Sorry for the scare, milady, Duke. I am Janus Lagrange, that there is my boyfriend Buster Drake, and the drake is Hubert."

<Hello, entity,> Hubert projected to the spectral figure superimposed to the female. A figure only he could see and 'soulspeak' to. <Will you introduce yourself?>

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:30 pm
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17260
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
valerio wrote:
Janus flashed a grin to Buster. "And *that* is the cool part. Thanks, Hub." he bent down to reach out and help the female fox to stand up. "Sorry for the scare, milady, Duke. I am Janus Lagrange, that there is my boyfriend Buster Drake, and the drake is Hubert."

Buster looked just as cool and composed as usual when the teleportation was done. "The second time's much better... Oh yeah, I already did that once while you were out, Jany," he said with a smile. "and hi, there," he said, waving to the blue fox.

Tara floated up behind them. "would have been nice if I had been brought along for the ride. I still don't know how to do that whole astral jump thing," she said, slightly annoyed.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:41 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3497
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Marine Fox wrote:
Duke looked puzzled again but he just shook his head
"Of course not, its a beautiful tail whats there to weird about it heh?"

"Duke...." Serenade smiled , and let out a sigh of relief
valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"I'm sure I'll be fine," Buster said. "ready whenever you are."

"Then consider it..." The quartet disappeared before the spirit had finished the sentence.
"...Done," and they reappeared right in front of the couple!
"'Lo," Janus said, waving his paw.

Marine Fox wrote:
But in that instant as he continued on and the other couple magically appeared in front of them Duke nearly jumped out of his fur
"OH DOG!"
And he then fell back onto his rear end luckily still holding onto Serenade except slightly tighter due to the near heart attack.

Serenade didn't to much better , if it wasn't for her aching waist , the fox would have let out a deafening scream instead of just a gasp like she did
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:
Janus flashed a grin to Buster. "And *that* is the cool part. Thanks, Hub." he bent down to reach out and help the female fox to stand up. "Sorry for the scare, milady, Duke. I am Janus Lagrange, that there is my boyfriend Buster Drake, and the drake is Hubert."

Buster looked just as cool and composed as usual when the teleportation was done. "The second time's much better... Oh yeah, I already did that once while you were out, Jany," he said with a smile. "and hi, there," he said, waving to the blue fox.

Tara floated up behind them. "would have been nice if I had been brought along for the ride. I still don't know how to do that whole astral jump thing," she said, slightly annoyed.

"Hi guys" she said , calmed down after a few seconds "I'm Serenade Mercury Gla'cier , nice to meet you all" , the fox smiled , then took Janus's paw and tried to pull herself up , but while she was doing so , the realization of what Hubert was hit her straight in the face due to his much more powerful presence , as a fear reaction , she took a step back, only for another shot of pain from the waist to knock her to her knees again.
~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:
<Hello, entity,> Hubert projected to the spectral figure superimposed to the female. A figure only he could see and 'soulspeak' to. <Will you introduce yourself?>

before Hubert was another blue fox , Identical to Serenade , but this fox had 8 tails , spread behind her like a fan , her eyes were red just like the aura around her , and even though they looks the same , this fox seemingly more.....menacing . She chuckled when the dragon suddenly spoke to her ◊Ah ! So I do have the utmost blessing to be noticed by someone such as you◊ , she continued with a bow ◊I do not have such thing as a "name" , for I am but a humble lesser being , far below such luxury , regardless , it is of my greatest honor to be in your presence , ancient one◊ she finished , with a grin that look.....kinda similar to the cheshire cat

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Immediately, Janus tried to help her again. His ears were low with shame. "I'm so sorry, Serenade. I'm so used to have him around, that I forget how...difficult can be for others to relate to him. But relax." he gave out his warmest smile. "Hub's one good spirit. He helped me a lot, and is a great conversationalist..." then his slit eyes went to her tail. "Soo flooffy... Makes me want to hug it!"
---
On the astral plane, Hubert bowed his head. >I see. I welcome your presence, as long as your intentions are noble. I perceive a strong bond between you and and your host.>

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3497
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
valerio wrote:
Immediately, Janus tried to help her again. His ears were low with shame. "I'm so sorry, Serenade. I'm so used to have him around, that I forget how...difficult can be for others to relate to him. But relax." he gave out his warmest smile. "Hub's one good spirit. He helped me a lot, and is a great conversationalist..."

"It's...it's ok Janus , thank you" Serenade smiled , try to be as normal , as in , not completely freaked out , what she didn't say was it was the fact that that dragon was a good guy that scared her , he might not understand.....
valerio wrote:
then his slit eyes went to her tail. "Soo flooffy... Makes me want to hug it!"

"er...erm...w-well..." again , just as one thought the fox's face couldn't get any redder from blushing , it did as Serenade got embarrassed from Janus's comment on her tail , tried to hide it back under the cloak , but then she stopped , realized that they all saw it anyway
valerio wrote:
On the astral plane, Hubert bowed his head. <I see. I welcome your presence, as long as your intentions are noble. I perceive a strong bond between you and and your host.>

the spirit fox chuckled again , then grinned ◊My deepest gratitude and appreciation for your hospitality , and yes, "bonding" is indeed a very nice way to put it , very nice indeed◊

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
CrystallineWolf wrote:
" Don't worry about it luv. I have to get over it sooner or later." She sighed, reluctant to bring up the situation at hand. Wrapping her towel tighter around her damp fur, Arianna etched a strained grin- an attempt to lessen Christopher's embarrassment. " Besides, now that there are no more responsibilities toward a farm, Mum and Dad are free to 'live the American Dream' as they say. And I can have some new experiences, now that I'm not herding sheep around all day."

In truth, Arianna wanted nothing more than to return to what she did before. Herding was everything she knew- sun up to sun down, she was in control- keeping the flock, and therefore her usefulness, safe. She wasn't ready to go from doing early morning chores to...to...she wasn't even sure what house pets did to pass the time. And she didn't care- her status as a working dog came with predictability, and a way to earn her keep. Now that it was gone, each day seemed a little bit more unsteady- as if she had been on a vacation for too long. Nevertheless, not wanting to burden the current party- especially the worrisome German Shepherd- Arianna kept her fears and uncertainty to herself.

Despite her best attempts, the faulty cheerfulness in her smile didn't quite reach her mismatched eyes.


That look in Arianna's eyes was very familiar to Christopher. He saw it in his own reflection (in a mirror) a few times during his search.
"You can have some new experiences, true." the GSD said, giving her a warm smile "But you crave for what's gone, do you? I know the feeling. I experienced it until recently, when I was searching for Rex." the shepherd paused for a second before continuing, putting a paw on her shoulder "And just recently I realized something - Do not lose yourself in the memories of your past - cherish them, but don't let them dictate your life. Life goes on and things lost may not return sometimes, but this should only make you stronger and more determined to go on."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:38 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17260
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
serence ice fox wrote:
"er...erm...w-well..." again , just as one thought the fox's face couldn't get any redder from blushing , it did as Serenade got embarrassed from Janus's comment on her tail , tried to hide it back under the cloak , but then she stopped , realized that they all saw it anyway

"Don't worry, he'll just hug me if you're not comfortable with him hugging your tail," Buster said with a smile.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:59 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 am
Posts: 1188
Location: In the Middle of a Zombie Apocalypse
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Duke panted a little still recovering for a second before composing himself though when Serenade tried to stand up he was skeptical whether it was time for her to be moving on her own and when she took a step back and went to her knee's Duke immediately got up and knelt down beside making sure she was still ok. But as Janus addressed him he looked up and gave a small smile, happy to know that he actually was alright now.
"Its a pleasure to meet the real you this time heh"
When he said it sort of sounded off to him but he hoped he took it the right way.

_________________
Watch your step.....

Doc:http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=413&p=345062#p345062

Duke:http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1752&start=320


Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3497
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"Don't worry, he'll just hug me if you're not comfortable with him hugging your tail," Buster said with a smile.

"well , no, it's-it's nothing , I don't mind , just that others usually think that my tails-tail ! My tail's weird" Serenade kinda freaked out after realized what she just said , but managed to calmed down almost moment later , and continued with a smile , slowly stuck out her tail next to her "but yah....I guess I wouldn't mind"
Marine Fox wrote:
"Its a pleasure to meet the real you this time heh"

" 'the real you' ?" she gave Duke a slightly confused look when she heard that , but didn't say anything , just wondering to herself "what did he mean by 'the real Janus' ?"

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:25 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
"And I'm happier than you, Duke. So, Serenade...can I gave that a hug? I really like it. Not weird."

<And, pray the Powers, what kind of bonding do you and your host share?> Hubert asked the nameless entity.

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:33 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3497
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
valerio wrote:
"And I'm happier than you, Duke. So, Serenade...can I gave that a hug? I really like it. Not weird."

"well...ok , if-if you want to" Serenade blushed , but felt a bit relieved that Janus , among others , doesn't see it as a weird thing , a good start at least
valerio wrote:
<And, pray the Powers, what kind of bonding do you and your host share?> Hubert asked the nameless entity.

◊As you might have noticed , great one , my host possesses some....unique powers , those that are not meant for the mortals of this plane , and she was of no exception . As such , those powers were not within the mortal in her birth , but were forced upon her , and soon became her demise as they destroy her body from the inside . It was in her last moments , by my host's wish for a second chance that I was born and given a purpose , to act as her life force , and to keep her body from killing itself , and by her desires , that I was eventually given the form that stand before you today . So you could say , as it is , my host would vanish without me , just as I would cease to be without her ◊

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Last edited by serence ice fox on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
"Yay!" Immediately, the wolfdog reached out and gently grabbed the thick tail into his arms. He took a good sniff. "Hmm, such a nice scent, too." he turned to Duke. "If she's your girlfriend, you're one lucky foxy!"
---
Hubert nodded at the explanation. This situation much reminded him of the kind of bond he and Janus still shared... Although there *was* something weird going on here.
But the dragon had learnt, throughout the millennia, not to think like a mortal and act out of passion. If he wanted to learn more, and eventually do the right thing to help, should that be necessary, he'd have to be patient... <In this case, you will suffer no interference from me.> And with that, he left the astral plane.

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:16 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3497
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
valerio wrote:
"Yay!" Immediately, the wolfdog reached out and gently grabbed the thick tail into his arms. He took a good sniff. "Hmm, such a nice scent, too." he turned to Duke. "If she's your girlfriend, you're one lucky foxy!"

"He's..we-erm....it's , it's not...." the blue fox stuttered madly , she kelp telling herself that she should be saying "I'm not his girlfriend" , or at least "we're just friends" or something , after all , they just met today , and it's not even night yet . The problem ? She didn't want to , because obviously , she liked Duke , a lot , but it's just the first day , so how can anyone say anything more than "we're just friends" ? And with those thought kept running back and forth in her mind , Serenade kept stuttering , until she luckily found another subject to change to "oh yah , almost forgot , we have another friend downstairs , waiting for me and Duke , so....I guess we shouldn't keep him waiting" . With that said , she tried to stand up again.....and again , it was a bad move ! "Ack ! On second thought , can you guys...uhm..."

valerio wrote:
Hubert nodded at the explanation. This situation much reminded him of the kind of bond he and Janus still shared... Although there *was* something weird going on here.
But the dragon had learnt, throughout the millennia, not to think like a mortal and act out of passion. If he wanted to learn more, and eventually do the right thing to help, should that be necessary, he'd have to be patient... <In this case, you will suffer no interference from me.> And with that, he left the astral plane.

After Hubert's gone , the spirit fox stood there for a moment , chuckled like she was watching some kind of entertainment
◊this should be interesting◊ she thought , then vanished

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:54 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 71
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
OFF: Is it against the rules linking an youtube video? Just asking, but don't worry, will not spam links in every post.

Keon was still getting some things in place while waiting. Then, sitting in the couch, trying to find something else to do while waiting, singing a calm and kinda sad music.

_________________
My Character:Keon S-2 P-10 E-2 C-4 I-10 A-3 L-10


Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:24 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 am
Posts: 170
Location: Tzcatlpoca's Smoke Mirror (HEEEELLLLP!)
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
The Moon Howler wrote:

That look in Arianna's eyes was very familiar to Christopher. He saw it in his own reflection (in a mirror) a few times during his search.
"You can have some new experiences, true." the GSD said, giving her a warm smile "But you crave for what's gone, do you? I know the feeling. I experienced it until recently, when I was searching for Rex." the shepherd paused for a second before continuing, putting a paw on her shoulder "And just recently I realized something - Do not lose yourself in the memories of your past - cherish them, but don't let them dictate your life. Life goes on and things lost may not return sometimes, but this should only make you stronger and more determined to go on."


Her smile dropped neatly into a weary smirk, it's presence useless against Christopher's perception. " I do miss what's gone." Arianna didn't know what to make of the paw on her shoulder- it was a comforting gesture, yet one she was unused to receiving. Deciding to let it be, she continued with her dilemma and faced him. "But what happens when that was all you really knew? I spent my entire life out there, rain or shine, day and night..." she then averted his gaze." To be blunt, Chris, whatever the outcome of this whole....kidnapping ordeal....it certainly won't last forever, and I'm afraid my worth as a dog of use won't last long either..." It was somewhat humbling to air out what she was feeling to someone else- despite that, Arianna's tail waved a little. " Still, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who's had the feeling."

_________________
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!


Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 am
Posts: 1188
Location: In the Middle of a Zombie Apocalypse
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
OOC: I don't think it is.

Duke smiled and listened to the others giving Janus a slight nod in response not quite sure what he meant but as Serenade approved of the hugging Duke couldn't help but chuckle as Janus embraced her tail and even caught her scent with it but as Janus continued
valerio wrote:
he turned to Duke. "If she's your girlfriend, you're one lucky foxy!"


Duke immediately blushed probably more so than he had all day and as Serenade stuttered with her answer Duke couldn't help but understand as he somewhat felt the same way, he had strong feelings for her and he knew that they were there but it was very early with the two them meeting and while quite a few events had happened over the course of the past few hours it was too early. He was still blushing and he searched for his own answer but thankfully she had already moved the conversation along and Duke tried to push the matter aside even though he still kept racking his brain for a way he could explain it, then his mind became occupied as Serenade tried to stand again and again.

serence ice fox wrote:
"oh yah , almost forgot , we have another friend downstairs , waiting for me and Duke , so....I guess we shouldn't keep him waiting" . With that said , she tried to stand up again.....and again , it was a bad move ! "Ack ! On second thought , can you guys...uhm..."


Duke rushed to her aid and tried to help her up
"Would you like me to carry you?"
He smiled and laughed a little as he said this trying to ease some of the tension as well as hopefully move the situation along.

_________________
Watch your step.....

Doc:http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=413&p=345062#p345062

Duke:http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1752&start=320


Last edited by Marine Fox on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
CrystallineWolf wrote:
Her smile dropped neatly into a weary smirk, it's presence useless against Christopher's perception. " I do miss what's gone." Arianna didn't know what to make of the paw on her shoulder- it was a comforting gesture, yet one she was unused to receiving. Deciding to let it be, she continued with her dilemma and faced him. "But what happens when that was all you really knew? I spent my entire life out there, rain or shine, day and night..." she then averted his gaze." To be blunt, Chris, whatever the outcome of this whole....kidnapping ordeal....it certainly won't last forever, and I'm afraid my worth as a dog of use won't last long either..." It was somewhat humbling to air out what she was feeling to someone else- despite that, Arianna's tail waved a little. " Still, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who's had the feeling."

"Do not speak like that, Arianna!" Christopher said, his eyes piercing hers "You speak of yourself as if you're some sort of machine that is to break after it's warranty expires or as a toy that is about to break. Never think like that for yourself. Even if one option is closed to you at the moment, there are always other options to choose from. I, myself, realized that the hard way."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3497
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Marine Fox wrote:
Duke rushed to her aid and tried to help her up
"Would you like me to carry you?"
He smiled a laughed a little as he said this trying to get rid of his own blush as well as hopefully move the situation along.


Serenade's embarrassment and shyness finally reached its' limits when the mere image of herself in Duke's arms in front of others crossed her mind (not like it didn't happened before , like , minutes ago), she can only nod and muttered "yes...if...you don't mind"

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 am
Posts: 1188
Location: In the Middle of a Zombie Apocalypse
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
serence ice fox wrote:
Serenade's embarrassment and shyness finally reached its' limits when the mere image of herself in Duke's arms in front of others crossed her mind (not like it didn't happened before , like , minutes ago), she can only nod and muttered "yes...if...you don't mind"


Duke nodded and scooped Serenade up again then he started back down the hallway to where Keon was, he gave the other couple a very slight but still noticeable look hopefully getting the message to not say anything about this since he could hear the embarrassment in Serenades voice.

_________________
Watch your step.....

Doc:http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=413&p=345062#p345062

Duke:http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1752&start=320


Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:18 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3763
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
He's right you know. Where one door closes, another opens. And besides. You've been working How long? There is nothing wrong with trying a different lifestyle. Miles thought to Arianna.

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3497
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
As they walked back downstairs to meet Keon , well , most of them walked anyway , Serenade just stay quiet , occasionally look back at her new friends . She wanted to ask about Janus and Buster , since one of them is a dog, uhm , wolf (?!) and the other is a rabbit , usually those two doesn't even stand anywhere near each other without the rabbits running for their lives , let alone even friend , and these two were boyfriends ! It's not like she had anything against it , the way she look at it , it's actually really nice to see a relationship so strong it defies the rules of survival , she didn't see that many of the kind in the few towns she sneaked into , and surely none anywhere else , but then again , it's not like she think it's wrong or something , and by the look of it , neither do they , but still , it's.....kinda interesting.
While she was doing that , her eyes caught Janus's , and well , a dog , with cat eyes , kinda strange , but who is she to say what's strange or not , she's not that "normal" after all.

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:04 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
serence ice fox wrote:
As they walked back downstairs to meet Keon , well , most of them walked anyway , Serenade just stay quiet , occasionally look back at her new friends . She wanted to ask about Janus and Buster , since one of them is a dog, uhm , wolf (?!) and the other is a rabbit , usually those two doesn't even stand anywhere near each other without the rabbits running for their lives , let alone even friend , and these two were boyfriends ! It's not like she had anything against it , the way she look at it , it's actually really nice to see a relationship so strong it defies the rules of survival , she didn't see that many of the kind in the few towns she sneaked into , and surely none anywhere else , but then again , it's not like she think it's wrong or something , and by the look of it , neither do they , but still , it's.....kinda interesting.
While she was doing that , her eyes caught Janus's , and well , a dog , with cat eyes , kinda strange , but who is she to say what's strange or not , she's not that "normal" after all.

Janus couldn't help noticing Serenade's attempts to be discreet. He immediately pointed at his eye. "Like it? Buster loves it, that's my male-magnet!" He pulled the rabbit to him and hugged him with one arm. "And I'm such a sucker for these wonderful ears." *nom nom* he mockingly went to Buster's ear tip.

_________________
Image
Image


Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:51 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17260
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
"careful with those, you might chew them off," Buster said jokingly.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3497
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Serenade giggled at the joke between the other couple....er , well , that would be the case if Duke and her were a couple to begin with , but wan't matter , because that was a fun and heart warming scene to her regardless
" Wonder if I can be like that someday...." the fox wondered , and for a moment there , she actually hoped it would come true
They finally came to where Keon was sitting in the couch
"hey there Keon , sorry for keeping you waiting" She said , then started to introduce the cat to the rest of the group "Guys this is Keon , Keon this is Janus , Buster , you've already met Tara , and the-" the fox suddenly paused for like half a second , still feeling uneasy being near another "greater spirit" , as she calls them , like Hubert , but she quickly dismissed it just as fast "-and the other spirit is Hubert"
Finally she turn to Duke , whom she.....sort of avoided speaking to after he scooped her up , was she too shy and didn't want her new friends to notice that she likes him ? Was she still scared that he might think she's weird ? Or was she just enjoying being in his arms ? The fox herself couldn't even tell...."Duke , can you put me down please?" she asked with a smile , being that close to him was comfortable , but she didn't want others to think that she liked it .

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 am
Posts: 1188
Location: In the Middle of a Zombie Apocalypse
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
serence ice fox wrote:
Serenade giggled at the joke between the other couple....er , well , that would be the case if Duke and her were a couple to begin with , but wan't matter , because that was a fun and heart warming scene to her regardless
" Wonder if I can be like that someday...." the fox wondered , and for a moment there , she actually hoped it would come true
They finally came to where Keon was sitting in the couch
"hey there Keon , sorry for keeping you waiting" She said , then started to introduce the cat to the rest of the group "Guys this is Keon , Keon this is Janus , Buster , you've already met Tara , and the-" the fox suddenly paused for like half a second , still feeling uneasy being near another "greater spirit" , as she calls them , like Hubert , but she quickly dismissed it just as fast "-and the other spirit is Hubert"
Finally she turn to Duke , whom she.....sort of avoided speaking to after he scooped her up , was she too shy and didn't want her new friends to notice that she likes him ? Was she still scared that he might think she's weird ? Or was she just enjoying being in his arms ? The fox herself couldn't even tell...."Duke , can you put me down please?" she asked with a smile , being that close to him was comfortable , but she didn't want others to think that she liked it .


Duke had kept his sight straight ahead, focusing on getting down the stairs with no trouble and seeing what Keon had found and luckily he found him with a couch, he gave him a congratulatory smile and nod before heeding Serenades request, he carefully and gently set Serenade down on the couch next to Keon though still keeping his silence he as he turned back he glanced at Janus's eye, hearing their conversation upstairs he was curious what exactly they meant and when he saw him he saw his eye which for a second surprised him that he hadn't spotted it before but then remembered he didn't have much friendly greeting time with him. Though after a moment he looked back forward trying to not look like he was staring.

_________________
Watch your step.....

Doc:http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=413&p=345062#p345062

Duke:http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1752&start=320


Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:18 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
"Hi there, Keon! Glad to meet you!" Janus waved.
"The honor is mine, mortal," Hubert said

_________________
Image
Image


Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 71
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
serence ice fox wrote:
Serenade giggled at the joke between the other couple....er , well , that would be the case if Duke and her were a couple to begin with , but wan't matter , because that was a fun and heart warming scene to her regardless
" Wonder if I can be like that someday...." the fox wondered , and for a moment there , she actually hoped it would come true
They finally came to where Keon was sitting in the couch
"hey there Keon , sorry for keeping you waiting" She said , then started to introduce the cat to the rest of the group "Guys this is Keon , Keon this is Janus , Buster , you've already met Tara , and the-" the fox suddenly paused for like half a second , still feeling uneasy being near another "greater spirit" , as she calls them , like Hubert , but she quickly dismissed it just as fast "-and the other spirit is Hubert"
Finally she turn to Duke , whom she.....sort of avoided speaking to after he scooped her up , was she too shy and didn't want her new friends to notice that she likes him ? Was she still scared that he might think she's weird ? Or was she just enjoying being in his arms ? The fox herself couldn't even tell...."Duke , can you put me down please?" she asked with a smile , being that close to him was comfortable , but she didn't want others to think that she liked it .


Keon looked that there were more pets than before. That was something that got him a little embarassed, not too used to meet new people yet.

"H-hi...

He waved to the pets there and kinda retracted in the couch, looking a little smaller and more shy. Then he oppened way so Serenade could lay on the couch. He then sitted in the arm of the couch.

_________________
My Character:Keon S-2 P-10 E-2 C-4 I-10 A-3 L-10


Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm
Posts: 684
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
xhunterko wrote:
He's right you know. Where one door closes, another opens. And besides. You've been working How long? There is nothing wrong with trying a different lifestyle. Miles thought to Arianna.


Mason just sat on the couch listening to the emotional conversation going on around him, He couldn't relate to pretty much any of it. So Mason just sat quietly waiting for a time when his opinions were needed or once Chris's dad came back into the room. He thought to himself about how his life changed when he went from a PFC to a wealthy owner and home. That was the only major change in his life so far.

_________________
Image
Image
Yes, I am a furry.


Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:28 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Janus decided not to insist on Keon -in fact, Janus himself had suffered that kind of shyness for some time, after...
His stomach churned, and the wolfdog quickly changed subject with himself by addressing the other pet. "Uh, hi to you too, mr...?"

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:48 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 3497
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
Serenade looked at Duke for awhile while the others introduced themselves to each other , she wanted to say something , but after thinking it over , instead , the fox sent a thought to Hubert , if she's gonna be here , might as well find out how this dragon really is
"uhm.....master Hubert , forgive me if this is the wrong thing to ask , I heard Janus said you helped him a lot , but how did you meet him in the first place ?"

_________________
I'm an eight-tailed ice fox who has way too much time
even so much that i started to talk in rhyme (?!)
i probably should edit this in the future
but for now , this is my "attempt" at making a signature
My RP characters


Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:17 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14968
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate
serence ice fox wrote:
Serenade looked at Duke for awhile while the others introduced themselves to each other , she wanted to say something , but after thinking it over , instead , the fox sent a thought to Hubert , if she's gonna be here , might as well find out how this dragon really is
"uhm.....master Hubert , forgive me if this is the wrong thing to ask , I heard Janus said you helped him a lot , but how did you meet him in the first place ?"

<Given your peculiar condition, I may tell you because you can understand.
<Janus was very young in his life, when he had fallen for another dog. A male, at that. And when said dog had asked out Janus for a date, in his innocence my protegée had not considered the chance for danger to himself.
<And so it happened that the date turned out to be a trap. That dog, together with his friends, beat Janus to death...or at least such was their intention.
<It was then that I had intervened: Despite the terrible physical offense he was taking, Janus was still fighting to remain alive, but he was destined to lose that fight. I sensed his condition and decided to bond myself to him, to keep his life sparkle shininig, while his body would regenerate as nature would ask.
<But that process took time, much time. Time during which, laying in an hospital bed, Janus had the time to relapse that fateful day over and over again...until his mind could not take such punishment anymore and, rather than punishing himself for being so naive, Janus split in two.
<During daytime, he was like his old pup self, before that attack. At night, he was the vengeful Hunter, the one who had been forged in pain and betrayal, the assassin. Each self completely unaware of the other.
<His baptism came to be at the expense of the dogs who had almost killed him. Their demise was...rather grisly. Since then, I did my best to keep him under control, allowing to vent his rage as a predator, not a social threat. But Janus was slowly dying: he would sleep only a handful of hours a day before and after each shift, consuming himself.
<It was in this condition that he came here to Applegate. And, as fate blessed him, he met Buster Drake and those who would help him recover, becoming whole once again... But my job here is not done, for the merge is too recent, the scars still there. I am essentially watching over Janus, just like your entity is doing with you.>

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 123  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.