HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Gage finished chewing his mouthful of turkey and looked up
Dad's working for some contractor over in Blue River, Mom's cousin owns the diner in Blue river so she's waiting tables. We're nothing special I'm afraid.
"No, but your Dad could need legal assistance. And that makes him special, to me. As for you..." she poured a little of Tuscany olive oil on a slice of bread, added a sprinkle of salt then handed it to Gage, "If you're Janus' friends, you're special enough, boy." She then turned to Buster. "And you, handsome rabbit? What's your family like? More potato salad?"
There's no way these people are this nice. What the #### is their angle?
Gage tried to shoot a subtle look at Janus as he ate, trying to read something in the Dog's face or body language, anything that might tell him what these people were really after.
Last edited by Seth on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Gage finished chewing his mouthful of turkey and looked up
Dad's working for some contractor over in Blue River, Mom's cousin owns the diner in Blue river so she's waiting tables. We're nothing special I'm afraid.
"No, but your Dad could need legal assistance. And that makes him special, to me. As for you..." she poured a little of Tuscany olive oil on a slice of bread, added a sprinkle of salt then handed it to Gage, "If you're Janus' friends, you're special enough, boy." She then turned to Buster. "And you, handsome rabbit? What's your family like? More potato salad?"
"Yes please, Miss Isabel," he said after swallowing what he had in his mouth. "Well, My mom is an artist. She works from home. I'm not quite sure what my dad does exactly, but he runs a business of his own from home."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:There's no way these people are this nice. What the #### is their angle?
Gage tried to shoot a subtle look at Janus as he ate, trying to read something in the Dog's face or body language, anything that might tell him what these people were really after.
Janus noticed the small dog staring at him. He turned and said, "Everything's fine so far? Say, we're talking about our parents, but I still didn't get to know what you like."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Yes please, Miss Isabel," he said after swallowing what he had in his mouth. "Well, My mom is an artist. She works from home. I'm not quite sure what my dad does exactly, but he runs a business of his own from home."
"And you're an artist too? Janus is."
"Aww, Mom, I'm not exactly..." the wolfdog tried to dismiss it, but she went on.
"He's good, he only must admit it. He likes to paint and to sculpt. He's got his own studio, upstairs."
Janus knew he was framed now, though he did like the idea of having his friends posing for him. Especially mr. cute here! "I'll show them all right."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:There's no way these people are this nice. What the #### is their angle?
Janus noticed the small dog staring at him. He turned and said, "Everything's fine so far? Say, we're talking about our parents, but I still didn't get to know what you like."
ah #### real smooth Gage he was about to answer when Janus's mother spoke

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Yes please, Miss Isabel," he said after swallowing what he had in his mouth. "Well, My mom is an artist. She works from home. I'm not quite sure what my dad does exactly, but he runs a business of his own from home."
"And you're an artist too? Janus is."
"Aww, Mom, I'm not exactly..." the wolfdog tried to dismiss it, but she went on.
"He's good, he only must admit it. He likes to paint and to sculpt. He's got his own studio, upstairs."
Janus knew he was framed now, though he did like the idea of having his friends posing for him. Especially mr. cute here! "I'll show them all right."
thankful for a change of subject Gage quickly consented
Yeah I'd love to see it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"yeah, It would be fun to see another artist's work other than my mom's." he smiled his usual smile at Janus.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Isabel served a helping of lasagna to Gage, then pointed at a large painting of a lighthouse on a cliff. The lighthouse was seen by a ship's deck, the beacons of light breaking the grey, thundering sky. One could almost smell the salty seawater, hear the crashing of the waves against the black naked rock.
"Beacon of Hope," the woman said. "One of his works."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster was amazed at how talented Janus was. "wow. so realistic. My mom does mainly Portraits. She rarely goes into scenery. And what lovely scenery it is."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Isabel served a helping of lasagna to Gage, then pointed at a large painting of a lighthouse on a cliff. The lighthouse was seen by a ship's deck, the beacons of light breaking the grey, thundering sky. One could almost smell the salty seawater, hear the crashing of the waves against the black naked rock.
"Beacon of Hope," the woman said. "One of his works."
Gage contemplated the painting for a moment before speaking
Is that a specific light house? Or did you just draw it from imagination?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus was almost squirming with delight at the compliment. He wanted to say something, but he felt too happy and clumsy to speak up.
Isabel winked at him, "Oh, he's got imagination, all right. Janus never copies from pictures, and the only models are the living ones." Then she stood up and went to the ancient cupboard. She opened it then took out a fine porcelain dish. On the bottom, a thick forest was painted in perfect colors, as if the object had been a window on the scenery.
"I buy them white, he paints them pretty. I think I should start a business..."
"Mom, you *know* how it works, for me."
Isabel chuckled. "Yes, 'inspiration', not 'commission'. don't fret it, dear, i was only kidding."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, at least you don't have to worry about getting things done for people. My mom often has to meet a deadline. It makes her go a bit crazy sometimes."

(OOC: I'm saying things about my own mother here. :lol: )
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Janus was almost squirming with delight at the compliment. He wanted to say something, but he felt too happy and clumsy to speak up.
Isabel winked at him, "Oh, he's got imagination, all right. Janus never copies from pictures, and the only models are the living ones." Then she stood up and went to the ancient cupboard. She opened it then took out a fine porcelain dish. On the bottom, a thick forest was painted in perfect colors, as if the object had been a window on the scenery.
"I buy them white, he paints them pretty. I think I should start a business..."
"Mom, you *know* how it works, for me."
Isabel chuckled. "Yes, 'inspiration', not 'commission'. don't fret it, dear, i was only kidding."
So, how long have you been painting Janus?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus shrugged. "Oh, since I was a pup. i started by dipping my paws in paint, then ended up using brush and the stuff. Mom always encouraged me, and I had always all this free time when she brought me at office..." he shrugged again. "My first portraits were of her study's staff. Then, once, I painted her boss and he liked it, so i got to paint a meeting, and they exposed it at the entrance."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Janus shrugged. "Oh, since I was a pup. i started by dipping my paws in paint, then ended up using brush and the stuff. Mom always encouraged me, and I had always all this free time when she brought me at office..." he shrugged again. "My first portraits were of her study's staff. Then, once, I painted her boss and he liked it, so i got to paint a meeting, and they exposed it at the entrance."
I can see why, your work's really good.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Oh right... REX I FOUN HIM!!
Rex heard someone yelling not so far from where he was.
"Well, guess she found him." Rex muttered with a smile and turned back, heading for the rendezvous point.
In his thoughts, he didn't notice how fast he past through the opening he came through and in no time, he came to the tree, just to see the two dogs hugging each other. He smiled and said "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Your work is mighty impressive." Said the shiba Inu, looking at the works of the dog with her ears plastered to her head as if she was upset with something. "I'm just wondering where you got your ability to Identify things by sight, since I know where you didn't get it from. After all, You've yet to identify me as a cat, unlike somebody." Rena had finished, casting an unamused gaze toward the only human amongst the small crowd, having taken deep offense from having been told she was one lucky cat.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rex heard someone yelling not so far from where he was.
"Well, guess she found him." Rex muttered with a smile and turned back, heading for the rendezvous point.
In his thoughts, he didn't notice how fast he past through the opening he came through and in no time, he came to the tree, just to see the two dogs hugging each other. He smiled and said "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"
Albert looked over at Rex and smiled. "No, we were just waiting for you, but now that the whole group is here, what do you say we do something that does not involve me looking like an idiot and managing to get myself separated from the group?" He asked with a chuckle kind of laughing at himself. Albert stood up and offered a paw to Tia.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Leafolawl wrote:"Your work is mighty impressive." Said the shiba Inu, looking at the works of the dog with her ears plastered to her head as if she was upset with something. "I'm just wondering where you got your ability to Identify things by sight, since I know where you didn't get it from. After all, You've yet to identify me as a cat, unlike somebody." Rena had finished, casting an unamused gaze toward the only human amongst the small crowd, having taken deep offense from having been told she was one lucky cat.
Janus tried to suppress a laughter. It was time for isabel to blush.
"I'm so sorry, girl. Sometimes I get confused due to living with Jan. You of course have noticed his pupils, he makes me think of him as a cat so many times, well..."
Janus gulped down his turkey before saying, "Once, she actually came back from shopping with a sack of litter sand!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Janus tried to suppress a laughter. It was time for isabel to blush.
"I'm so sorry, girl. Sometimes I get confused due to living with Jan. You of course have noticed his pupils, he makes me think of him as a cat so many times, well..."
Janus gulped down his turkey before saying, "Once, she actually came back from shopping with a sack of litter sand!"
Gage sputtered as he almost spit his drink across the table.
seriously? that's priceless!
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Rex heard someone yelling not so far from where he was.
Albert looked over at Rex and smiled. "No, we were just waiting for you, but now that the whole group is here, what do you say we do something that does not involve me looking like an idiot and managing to get myself separated from the group?" He asked with a chuckle kind of laughing at himself. Albert stood up and offered a paw to Tia.
Tia took his paw and got up
So, now what?... Should we go back?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
The Moon Howler

Rex shrugged his shoulders "I fine with whatever you decide."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Gage sputtered as he almost spit his drink across the table.
seriously? that's priceless!
"And not only that," Janus added, again pointing at his weird eyes. "I won almost all poker games with the pets of Mom's colleagues. They were too creepied by them to try reading my body language."
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rex shrugged his shoulders "I fine with whatever you decide."
Tia sniggered a bit
Oh, why does it seem I'm making all the decisions? Does that make me the leader of this group? If so, that makes you two my Posse.
She grins at rex
The Moon Howler

Rex smiled at her "I'm not the leadery kind of dog... unlike my brothers."

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert frowned at Rex's statement. "Hey, don't think like that! I'm sure you would do just fine as a leader." Albert turned to Tia and gave her a sly grin "But I'm with Rex, whatever you want to do is fine, Mafia Godfather." He said seriously up til' the last part where he had added playful sarcasm. Albert walked over to a path that led back to the town. "But if anything, I think we should do something in town for right now, we are not the only one's that just moved in, let's go see if we can meet someone, that way we can explore all day with less chance of mishap."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"And not only that," Janus added, again pointing at his weird eyes. "I won almost all poker games with the pets of Mom's colleagues. They were too creepied by them to try reading my body language."
"I, personally, would be unable to stop looking at your eyes. They're awesome."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ergspftml." The way he stood there, paralyzed, frozen, in the gesture of lifting his fork, one could think he had just had a heartstroke.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster noticed Janus's reaction. "Are you okay, Janus?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You said they are awesome." janus spoke as if in a trance. "No one told me my eyes are awesome."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I've always thought slitted pupils are cool. Better than the round ones most species have."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus put down the fork, his appetite forgotten. "Wanna pose for me?" he asked, dreamy eyes, chin leaning on his paw, tail waving
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Sure, I'd love to." he then chuckled and added, "would you like my collar on or off?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Aerroxosity wrote:Albert frowned at Rex's statement. "Hey, don't think like that! I'm sure you would do just fine as a leader." Albert turned to Tia and gave her a sly grin "But I'm with Rex, whatever you want to do is fine, Mafia Godfather." He said seriously up til' the last part where he had added playful sarcasm. Albert walked over to a path that led back to the town. "But if anything, I think we should do something in town for right now, we are not the only one's that just moved in, let's go see if we can meet someone, that way we can explore all day with less chance of mishap."
Rex looked at Albert, then at Tia "I think he has the point." he said "Let's go to the town. New faces are always welcome."
he went to her and leaning close, whispered with a jokingly tone "That way we will be sure he won't get lost again."

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage sat back smirking watching the Janus's reaction to Buster's compliment

This oughta be good
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

The Moon Howler wrote:
Aerroxosity wrote:Albert frowned at Rex's statement. "Hey, don't think like that! I'm sure you would do just fine as a leader." Albert turned to Tia and gave her a sly grin "But I'm with Rex, whatever you want to do is fine, Mafia Godfather." He said seriously up til' the last part where he had added playful sarcasm. Albert walked over to a path that led back to the town. "But if anything, I think we should do something in town for right now, we are not the only one's that just moved in, let's go see if we can meet someone, that way we can explore all day with less chance of mishap."
Rex looked at Albert, then at Tia "I think he has the point." he said "Let's go to the town. New faces are always welcome."
he went to her and leaning close, whispered with a jokingly tone "That way we will be sure he won't get lost again."
Tia smiled.
Yeah! Let's hop to it!
And she started off towards the entrance to the forest.
The Moon Howler

Rex followed Tia closely, keeping an eye on both of them, yet without paying attention to his surroundings. That mistake cost him tripping over a tree root and falling on his side with a loud cracking.

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

At the sound of the cracking Albert quickly turned around and ran over to Rex, he kneeled down next to him checking for injury. "Hey, are you alright? Do you need help of any sort ?" Albert asked worried.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia spun around and went to Rex
Man, are you okay?
She looked concerned
The Moon Howler

Rex shook his head and looked at the others "Remind me never to do that again."
he stood up and dusted himself off "Well, it seems I'm okay, unless..."
he quickly took the guitar off and examined it - it was literally shattered on the side of the impact "Oh, man! I knew I should reinforce it..."
He looked back at the others "Well, guys, it seems that We have to take a quick stop at my house to give this beauty a proper look."

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rex shook his head and looked at the others "Remind me never to do that again."
he stood up and dusted himself off "Well, it seems I'm okay, unless..."
he quickly took the guitar off and examined it - it was literally shattered on the side of the impact "Oh, man! I knew I should reinforce it..."
He looked back at the others "Well, guys, it seems that We have to take a quick stop at my house to give this beauty a proper look."
Hmm, I wouldn't mind meeting your family. Okay! We shall stop at your house first!
She then got behind him
Lead the way.
The Moon Howler

"Very well." Rex said, fixing the broken guitar on his back "Follow me."
Soon, they were back at the picnic area and few minutes later - on the main street

My RP Characters