HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"This 'other son' as you put it, is merciless. I doubt it would hesitate to hurt Janus's mom if she tried anything. And locking it in a cage would let Janus know that something's going on. Plus, It would probably hurt itself, and by extension, Janus, while trying to escape."
Buster sighed. "I'm definitely not saying that we can't do anything. We just can't face it without a plan. Hubert can keep it in the forest, we need to keep the forests clear... That includes you, Duke, but other ferals are fair game for this thing. Necessary sacrifice, animals are killed by other animals all the time in the wild."
the rabbits mind had temporarily pushed past the trauma and was trying to think of ways to keep Janus's body out of trouble.
"I could attempt to be a therapist by proxy. My uncle's a psychiatrist, I could ask him how we could go about treating Janus's DID. attempt to get rid of this hunter. In the meantime we need to protect all pets and any ferals that ask for our help. any Ideas?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, I'd still like to live in my home that I picked out. I wouldn't want to permanently loiter off of one of you guys...unless of course it was Re- ah forget that," Miles said, "But yeah, eh hem, if Hubert can protect the home as well, seeing, it's not very far from the park, it could be used as a safe house. Albeit, after it's made more safe of course."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke was a little taken back by Buster's emotions towards this Janus/ Hunter but he still didn't cope with the idea of the two seperate being's being one, he didn't know what DID was he wasn't familiar with this stuff, all he knew was there was a life threatening monster in the woods that was very aggressive and could hurt or kill others he didn't want to seem cold or harsh on this but even if Buster did care for this Hunter, this thing could as well attack him if he tried to talk to it.

"Buster look, I know you care for this uhh er Janus, Hunter whoever it is, but if how this sounds, is correct this Hunter could just as easily turn on you if you try to talk to it, and what happens if it tries to attack, if we can't kill it or hurt it at all the whole thing is over just as it begins. Buster, do you really think you can talk to it and keep it under control?"

"Ah I see, well dont blame her, I shouldn't had subjugated her like that, but on another note, this hunter thing is getting a little crazy, I know I can't be talking at this point but if this thing attacks us i'm sorry but I don't have any other choice than to strike back, heck i'd almost except Rena to do the same, what about you?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I do not think you should worry, though,"Hubert said, reappearing over the table. "Soon it will be over anyway."
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

After the whole situation with the broken arcade game was over, Mason quickly left the arcade with the others. So now that that's over, what should we do now? It's after sunset, so maybe do you wanna come to my house? Mason said to the small group of Rex, Sigurd, and Christopher.
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well, yeah, that's a given. But to outright go out and kill it? No. He thought to Duke.

"Why?" he asked Hubert.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke promptly thought back

"Alright, i'll trust yall but like most you guys, the first sighn of an attack by this Hunter and imma meet it with force as well"

Hearing the ghost dragons response Duke sat up and listened, curious as to what other alternative could they be taking.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Because, if a cure for his condition isn't found soon, within two months he'll be dead."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster's eyes widened at Hubert's words and he let out one word that can't be mentioned here.
"If this really is DID, and what you say is true, then Janus has no hope. DID doesn't have cures, only treatments. and even those take years of therapy... Our only hope would be if this has roots in the supernatural."
(OOC: are we not stopping and waiting for Seth?)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

((OOC: Well, here's a wall of text that those who aren't included in can skip over, and for those that are involved... I'm sorry, but this is the only thing she'll do at this point.))

Suddenly, the door of the building flew open, making ill noises as it hit the point where it wouldn't open any further, showing a small female dog that looked like it had stepped out of the deepest pits of the netherworld to exact a vengeance from the gods themselves upon all things both living and dead.

"HUBERT!" Rena yelled, her voice strangled with growls as she did, even snarling as she breathed with how angry she was. "THA ** IS WRONG WITH YA? I WAS FINE WITH BEIN' OFFERED HELP YESTERDAY, BUT THEN Y'ALL FORCED IT ON ME, EVEN TRIPPED MAH FRIENDS TA GET YER WAY, AN' EVEN ACTED AS IF YOU'D SAVED MY LIFE AN' I SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR Y'ALL BEING SO MUCH AS BEIN' THERE! AN' THEN Y'ALL WANNA SHOW UP HERE, THREATEN ME, TELEPORT ME INTO MAH BEDROOM, CREATIN' THA MOST AWKWARD MOMENT I'VE EVER HAD WITH MY MA, DO WHO KNOWS WHAT IN HERE TO MY FRIENDS, *gasp* AN' ALL FER WHAT? BECAUSE I'D LOVE TA KNOW AT THIS POINT!"

And then she turned to Duke, taking a breath as she did. "AN' THAT BRINGS ME TO Y'ALL! WHAT REASON DO YA HAVE TA EVEN TAKE PART IN THIS? WHY DO YOU HONESTLY CARE ABOUT SOMETHING, THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN' TA DO WITH YA! AND WHILE I'M AT IT, WHAT KIND O' A FERAL ARE YA, *gasp* IF YOU DON'T SO MUCH AS SNIFF THE CANINES AROUND YA? WHAT CROSSED YER MIND TA MAKE YA SKIP THAT STEP? YOU'RE LESS A STRANGER TA ME THEN I AM TO Y'ALL! WHICH REMINDS ME!" The dog screamed, now pointing to Miles.

"WHAT, IN THE DEEPEST, DARKEST, CORNERS OF TH' UNDERWORLD, MADE YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TELL EVERYONE WHO WAS THERE LAST NIGHT THAT WE'RE GOIN' AFTER THE THING IN THE WOODS, *gasp* IF Y'ALL KNEW THEY WAS GONNA WANNA TAG ALONG? AND INVITE A FERAL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA AS TA IF THEY'RE RELIABLE 'R NOT! DO YA EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE, AS TO WHAT YER DOIN'? AN' AS FER YOU!" She yelled, now facing Buster.

"WHAT IN YER MIND, *gasp* MADE YA THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO GO AFTER SOMETHING THAT WANTS TO EAT YOU AS A MIDNIGHT SNACK? YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO CHASE A PREDATOR, ESPECIALLY ONE WHO KNOWS YA, BECAUSE THAT'S JUST ASKING FER IT TA TEAR Y'ALL APART AND FIND YER JUICY, MEATY, INSIDES! I'M A TRAINED HUNTING DOG AND THE FIRST THING I WANTED TA DO WHEN I'D SEEN YA IS BITE YA TA SEE HOW Y'ALL TASTE! IMAGINE WHAT A WOLF-LIKE ANIMAL THINKS WHEN IT SEES A RABBIT BASED ON HOW I FELT, *gasp* AND TELL ME IF YOU REALLY THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO GO AFTER IT!"

Finally, the Shiba Inu turned to face Gage. "NOW, GAGE, PLEASE TELL ME Y'ALL'VE HAD SOME SENSE WHEN IT COMES TO ALL OF THIS, BECAUSE I NEED SOME GOOD NEWS FROM SOMEONE SO THAT I DON'T GO COMPLETELY LOONY HAVIN' TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS **!" She finished, panting.

((OOC 2: This is why Rena likes to stay calm, because when she snaps, nobody is safe from her anger.
And Brent, Rena would do all she could about anything involving the "feral" in the woods that she knows about, and I've not got a whole lot of time left to post here before I end up not being able to post for nearly 144 hours, and as I've seen, a lot can happens in so much as a few minutes.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, for your information, I knew it wasn't a good idea to go after it, but I needed to know if it was Janus because I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him now..." Buster replied to her calmly. "Now, thanks to Hubert who has so kindly chosen to scar me for life instead of just telling me the story behind it, I now know I need to figure out how to save Janus from this thing Before I see another loved one killed right in front of my eyes. Good enough explanation, Miss Rena?" He put on his fake smile, but it was much less convincing than it's ever been. His eyes just looked tired.
(OOC: why can't I not reply? NO ONE ELSE LEAVE ANYTHING TO REPLY TO SO I CAN WAIT FOR SETH! >.< or not, whatever.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"I hope you guys won't get in trouble while I'm having that dinner, for which I'm almost late by the way." Matt said with a firm tone as he was getting in his car "Chris, please make sure they don't do that, will ya?" he said as he sat behind the wheel, closed his door and started the engine.
Christopher only nodded and Rex was speechless after that "Thanks for the vote of confidence..." he grumbled quietly.
musclecar326 wrote:After the whole situation with the broken arcade game was over, Mason quickly left the arcade with the others. So now that that's over, what should we do now? It's after sunset, so maybe do you wanna come to my house? Mason said to the small group of Rex, Sigurd, and Christopher.
To Mason's question, the GSD's looked at each other, then Rex spoke.
"Well, Dad did made a lot of food for a party that was to fail before you called, but now that you mention that - let's go to our house."
Christopher nodded "That's true, if nothing else, there will be a lot of food and it will be a shame to throw it away in a day or two."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"I'd like to..." Sigurd began with a bit of a sigh as he looked across the area. "But Dad and I have a standing agreement, I'm free to go where I want when I want, so long as I head for home once it gets dark." The fox explained sheepishly as he looked at the others apologetically. "Sorry...?"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:"I'd like to..." Sigurd began with a bit of a sigh as he looked across the area. "But Dad and I have a standing agreement, I'm free to go where I want when I want, so long as I head for home once it gets dark." The fox explained sheepishly as he looked at the others apologetically. "Sorry...?"
No, it's alright. you promised your dad, so it's ok. Mason said to Sigurd. You better get moving, because the sun set about 20 minutes ago.
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hubert, I really do hope you have some sort of crowd control and Rena is acting like a normal, rational person to everyone else.

Because as soon as I said no you can't come everyone wanted to and then it turned into a witch hunt instead. And I've been dead for a good number of years now. I think I can say that I have a good sense of peoples characters after being around them for so long.
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Well, I could put her emotions in check, but that would be violating her free will. heavens allow that only on a strict need-to basis.> Then to the others. "Mortals, there will be no hunt, no actions brought against my protegée, least you learn what I can do to dissuade you. Buster, Janus is dying because he just can't sleep enough. At day, he leads a relatively tranquil existence. At night, after two hours of sleep, he uses his physical capacities to hunt. Then, after two more hours of sleep he's awake again... His body can't manage such stress for long. That is why his owner brought him here, to try and soothe his soul in a calm environment, hoping that in these last remaining weeks the two sides of him will integrate. Fighting the Hunter will *not* help him. If you all want to stay safe, just stay away from his territory at night." the ghostly dragon looked straight at Rena and Miles. "This is not subject to further discussion. Unless you are million years-old entities.
"Buster, if you still are true to your feelings, then this is the moment to show it. Again, I will not blame you or anyone else for abandoning Janus now that you know. But you won't hurt him, that's my word. Goodbye."
And, in a puff of etheral flame, Hubert vanished.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Arrogant to the end..." Rena said, after watching Hubert leave. "Miles, don't think your answer to me, because I know I didn't think the question to ya. It's not a matter as to if they want to go, it's if they need to. It's stressful for the lead dog to lead a big group, and even more so if they don't know the group. That stress is often taken out on whatever they're doing or each other, and wild animals are often stressed enough with the large groups so much as bein' around." She explained before turning to the door and taking a few steps toward it.

"Buster, I'm heading home to sleep off this headache from Hubert's little teleportation stunt. I'd like you to explain to me why Janus' name came up so many times just now first thing tomorrow, feel free to stick around in the shop until I'm up." She said, fishing her set of keys out and tossing them to the rabbit. "Duke, you're lucky I don't run you out of town, but keep outta trouble." She stated before leaving the building to head home for the night.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster caught the keys. "I'll be talking to Janus first thing. I'll swing by your place after," he said coldly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke was shocked by Rena's outburst, he'd gotten over her last one mainly due to the fact he'd caused it with his neglegence in speech, but this, this was different she was mad at everyone and what she had against them was their deal but how Duke could see it quite well, Rena wasn't mad at him at all, he could see and really hear that she hated him, not some little discomfort but a pure hatred, he came to think that the only reason Rena hadn't torn into him was to keep her place among pets and to show some restraint, atleast that's what Duke had thought and he knew why he didn't do these customs, and that was his problem. He had also taken in the fact that he had been trying to help, but when he did he had made no progress, but his nature told him to keep at the attempt, and with that the word Rena kept using, "Feral". "Feral". "Feral". It kept ringing in his head everytime it was said, and it came that mabey she was right, mabey he was just a Feral trying to fit in with the social pets and all this he pondered for a few seconds while in his bit of shock, all the while the others talked then when Duke came to a conclusion that he was just a Feral, he didn't belong amongst pets so with that and Hubert having left he turned to Miles

"Miles, she's right I'm just a feral, and you and I both know society isn't where a feral should be, one last thing, could you do that link thing, Rena needs to hear somethin "
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote:
Shirosune wrote:"I'd like to..." Sigurd began with a bit of a sigh as he looked across the area. "But Dad and I have a standing agreement, I'm free to go where I want when I want, so long as I head for home once it gets dark." The fox explained sheepishly as he looked at the others apologetically. "Sorry...?"
No, it's alright. you promised your dad, so it's ok. Mason said to Sigurd. You better get moving, because the sun set about 20 minutes ago.
"Yeah, it's fine." Rex said "We will come with you if you want to." the GSD glanced at his brother.
Christopher nodded "Yes it will be no problem for us, right, Mason?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Yeah, it's fine." Rex said "We will come with you if you want to." the GSD glanced at his brother.
Christopher nodded "Yes it will be no problem for us, right, Mason?"
No, problem at all. We'll walk with you back home. Mason said to Rex, and Sigurd.
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles was still a bit dumbfounded. Had he been away from society for so long that he'd forgotten about these things? Was it even HIS place to be there at all? Miles was lost in his thought when he heard Duke.

Oh, just a second. But it might be better to talk to her at this point.

Uh, Rena, if you want, Duke wants to think something to you. Miles thought to her. Putting his face in his hands.

Maybe I should just slip into the darkness after all this. He thought to himself. Why did I try to begin with again? Oh yeah, cause I'm a lonely little idiot and wanted some company for a bit.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage had been sitting nearly motionless unable to deal with all the information he'd just been hit with. He suddenly snapped out of it and turned to buster
Buster would you mind if I went with you tomorrow?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:No, problem at all. We'll walk with you back home. Mason said to Rex, and Sigurd.

"Heh, okay then, if you guys are sure...though I doubt it'll be an issue for you, make sure to keep up, okay?
" Sigurd responded before turning around and heading off at a slow-ish run toward home.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Marine Fox wrote:Duke was shocked by Rena's outburst, he'd gotten over her last one mainly due to the fact he'd caused it with his neglegence in speech, but this, this was different she was mad at everyone and what she had against them was their deal but how Duke could see it quite well, Rena wasn't mad at him at all, he could see and really hear that she hated him, not some little discomfort but a pure hatred, he came to think that the only reason Rena hadn't torn into him was to keep her place among pets and to show some restraint, atleast that's what Duke had thought and he knew why he didn't do these customs, and that was his problem. He had also taken in the fact that he had been trying to help, but when he did he had made no progress, but his nature told him to keep at the attempt, and with that the word Rena kept using, "Feral". "Feral". "Feral". It kept ringing in his head everytime it was said, and it came that mabey she was right, mabey he was just a Feral trying to fit in with the social pets and all this he pondered for a few seconds while in his bit of shock, all the while the others talked then when Duke came to a conclusion that he was just a Feral, he didn't belong amongst pets so with that and Hubert having left he turned to Miles

"Miles, she's right I'm just a feral, and you and I both know society isn't where a feral should be, one last thing, could you do that link thing, Rena needs to hear somethin "
"Well this has been a fun meeting. An upset feral, a mad hunting dog, a deeply disturbed rabbit, Gage getting all but ignored..." Buster trailed off.
Seth wrote:Gage had been sitting nearly motionless unable to deal with all the information he'd just been hit with. He suddenly snapped out of it and turned to buster
Buster would you mind if I went with you tomorrow?
"Do you mean to Janus's place or to Rena's? Either way it's fine, but I'd need a little time alone with Janus."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:No, problem at all. We'll walk with you back home. Mason said to Rex, and Sigurd.

"Heh, okay then, if you guys are sure...though I doubt it'll be an issue for you, make sure to keep up, okay?
" Sigurd responded before turning around and heading off at a slow-ish run toward home.
There's no way i'd fall behind. Mason said with a grin as he quickly caught up with Sigurd.
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

The Twins shared a look and rushed after the two canines.
"Oi, not so fast, wait for us!" Rex yelled.

My RP Characters
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"Come on, don't be slow pokes!" Sigurd responded with a quick laugh over his shoulder toward Rex and Chris, unable keep the smile off his face as he kept his pace going forward, making sure not to push himself too hard but still keeping himself just ahead of the others. After all, they didn't know where he lived.

"Time for a shortcut!" The fox called over his shoulder as he spotted a fenced off orchard he remember to be cornered by two of the roads he needed to take to get back, turning his attention forward again he vaulted up and over a fence post that sat in front of him, pushing off with his fingers just as he hit the apex to throw himself into a quick flip before coming down on his feet and starting across the orchard on an angle toward the other road, swerving easily through the uniformly planted trees as he did so.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Ahhh, shoot I can't jump that high! Mason yelled as he saw Sigurd jump the fence. I'll have to follow him by staying on the roads. He thought as he quickly swerved away from the fence and started chasing Sigurd while staying on the road. Don't worry I'll keep up! He called over his shoulder.
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

The twin GSD's followed shortly after. As they saw Sigurd and Mason, the two looked at each other and followed Mason, quickly catching up with him.
"We'll be sticking with Mason on this!" Charistopher yelled.
"Ow, don't yell, Chris! We all can hear you just fine when you say it." Rex grumbled, holding the ear closer to Christopher

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Do you mean to Janus's place or to Rena's? Either way it's fine, but I'd need a little time alone with Janus."
To Janus's, and take as much time as you want, I just need to hear about whatever's going on from him.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:Uh, Rena, if you want, Duke wants to think something to you. Miles thought to her. Putting his face in his hands.
<Is it of dire importance? 'cause thoughts that aren't mine in my head kinda hurts right now...> Rena thought to Miles as she walked home, rubbing her head in a vain attempt to soothe the aching of her head. <Tell him he can wait with Buster if it's not very important.>
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I'm pretty sure it's of dire importance, right Duke? Otherwise, she'd prefer you to wait til the morning. He thought to both.

Still thinking that somehow this was all his fault and hoping that the bill collector would come soon so they could get out of there.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:The twin GSD's followed shortly after. As they saw Sigurd and Mason, the two looked at each other and followed Mason, quickly catching up with him.
"We'll be sticking with Mason on this!" Charistopher yelled.
"Ow, don't yell, Chris! We all can hear you just fine when you say it." Rex grumbled, holding the ear closer to Christopher
Since he's taking a shortcut, we're going to have to run faster to get there at the same time. Mason said to the brothers. Then quickened his pace to a fast run. We're going to beat you out of there, Sigurd!!
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Sigurd just grinned to himself at hearing Mason's call, but kept himself from replying as he continued through orchard. It only took about a minute for him to reach the other fence, vaulting over one of the posts again he landed on the road with a slight stagger, only a little bit further ahead of the others than he had been before. "Heheh, wow, you guys really know how to book it when you need to, huh?" The fox called back to them with a friendly if somewhat winded laugh. "Come on, almost there!" He added as he turned down a road to the right and away from the orchard he'd just run through.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:To Janus's, and take as much time as you want, I just need to hear about whatever's going on from him.
"Actually, Janus doesn't know what's happening. You'd be better off asking Hubert, but it would be safer to hear it from me when I tell Rena."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"No, it's fine, if she doesn't want to talk it's fine"

Duke just sat back and tried to relax, thinking about what Rena had said and still going over it multiple times in his head, not even paying attention to the other's or the situation.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I suppose he'll try and talk to ya later. Miles then thought to the group, including Rena. Look, somehow I think this whole mess is my fault, so, sorry for the mix up. Then he sat up and noticed how dark it was getting.

"Dang. I forgot it was this late already," Miles said, "Say Duke, is your home a bit ways away?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Mabey I mean the only way I found this place was when I was out on a hunt, I picked up Rena's scent in the woods, then followed it to this town and then well started to wander, so I kinda lost track of how far it was, why?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hmm, well, it's probably not safe to go back there yet," Miles said, "There is, however, a very large house with plenty of rooms to pick from just a little ways away from the park. I know the way, I think, and you'd have a better time finding a safe place there then out in the woods or in town. If your intested in staying there, that is."