HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by kurowolfe »

Again the ermine laughed watching Jessie wolf the rolls down. "I'm glad you like them, Jess!" With that, some of the weight in her heart lifted, she started to genuinely smile this time, showing her canine teeth.

Once she calmed down though, with a clearer head she considered what everyone was suggesting. "Well... I guess it would do all of us some good to be out in the open again, me included. Especially with all that happening just now." Still with a smile, her eyes closed, and she heaved a sigh. "Okay-lah, I'll join you guys too. Miles, I'll be depending on your assistance with Timmy, okay?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

kurowolfe wrote:Again the ermine laughed watching Jessie wolf the rolls down. "I'm glad you like them, Jess!" With that, some of the weight in her heart lifted, she started to genuinely smile this time, showing her canine teeth.

Once she calmed down though, with a clearer head she considered what everyone was suggesting. "Well... I guess it would do all of us some good to be out in the open again, me included. Especially with all that happening just now." Still with a smile, her eyes closed, and she heaved a sigh. "Okay-lah, I'll join you guys too. Miles, I'll be depending on your assistance with Timmy, okay?"
Gage started to make his way towards the door but stopped when Grace decided to come along. He waited near the door for the rest of them. "Hey, it can't hurt. We won't be far if you're needed here. It'll be a good chance for us all to get to know each other a bit more. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Shall we go then everybody ?" Serenade asked , standing up from her seat
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles pressed the finger tips of his paws together looking sheepishly at Grace.

"Ya know, I was actually thinking of shifu monitoring him since he can kinda be in more then a couple places at once and I kinda wanna go with you guys," he said.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Eh, you can do that?" Grace said, looking incredulously at the sheepish cat. "I could never think of asking shifu to do--wait, so you call shifu 'shifu' too?"

"But anyways, yes, I'll come with you. Let me just get some things done here first ah?" With that, she swiftly moved about the house again, putting the lids back on the egg roll tins, then rushing to the kitchen to close the windows, then moving into Timmy's bedroom and tucking him in again, planting a kiss on his forehead. Finally, after some deliberation, she brought the antique box with her. You never know if Shifu's going to do the training again, on the go.

"Right, all done. Shall we move on?"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"Yay! More adventure!" Jess shouts with glee, then reaches for a second egg roll biscuit.
Grace wrote:Grace swiftly moved about the house, putting the lids back on the egg roll tins, then rushing to the kitchen to close the windows,
"Aww.. I wanted one more.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Oh dear, I'm sorry Jessie dear," Grace hastily said, putting down the box on top of the table again. She picked up the tin, opened the lid and held it towards the Shepherd dog. "Take more than one, you can munch on them on the way. The rest of you can too, if you want."

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie's eyes lit up. "Thanks Gracie!" She said gleefully, taking five.
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"I feel so silly...I didn't have the guts to tell you that I needed you with me here."
"You should never be afraid to tell me anything," Buster replied. "And you should never be embarrassed by how you feel. Trust me, hiding your feelings isn't fun for anyone involved."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

While watching Jessie taking a pawful of rolls, she was reminded of something. "Wait, where's Shifu? I thought he was on my shoulder until just now?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"You should never be afraid to tell me anything," Buster replied. "And you should never be embarrassed by how you feel. Trust me, hiding your feelings isn't fun for anyone involved."
Janus shuddered for a moment when he felt th stethoscope touching his back. "I'm the big bad wolf, I am supposed to be tough."
---
kurowolfe wrote:While watching Jessie taking a pawful of rolls, she was reminded of something. "Wait, where's Shifu? I thought he was on my shoulder until just now?"
<I still am. Consider this as an exercise in perception. Focus on the room, but as if you were outside the room. Look beyond the light, expand your mind until the Veil is lifted and then your very soul will perceive my presence."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie's eyes lit up. "Thanks Gracie!" She said gleefully, taking five.
Serenade also took a few more , while thanking Grace in the process . Her eyes did perked up when the fox heard Hubert's voice , but for some reason she didn't seem to be that surprised
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus shuddered for a moment when he felt th stethoscope touching his back. "I'm the big bad wolf, I am supposed to be tough."
"You're tough when you need to be," he replied."And that's all that matters."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"So are we about to leave?" Lyn asked, taking a roll.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"You're tough when you need to be," he replied."And that's all that matters."
Janus blushed. Doctor Garfield chuckled while writing down on his pad. "Believe me, boys, you two make quite the better couple than a lot of my human friends."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Yes I think so , come on everyone " Serenade replied with a gentle smile , then signaled for the rest to head out the door
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace retracted her paws back, taking the biscuit tin with her and placing the thin lid back in place. "Right, okay everyone, you guys go out the door first, I'll need to lock the door so I'll leave last lor."
valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:While watching Jessie taking a pawful of rolls, she was reminded of something. "Wait, where's Shifu? I thought he was on my shoulder until just now?"
<I still am. Consider this as an exercise in perception. Focus on the room, but as if you were outside the room. Look beyond the light, expand your mind until the Veil is lifted and then your very soul will perceive my presence."
"Yes Shifu, but before that, let's get everyone out the house first. I feel like we've been stuck here for a long time," Grace said apologetically, not wanting to sound rude. But they needed to get going if they want to enjoy the sunset while they still can. She did however hummed in thought, casting her glance a little low. "It'd be pretty cool to be able to perceive your presence in the other realm though Shifu, like Miles here."

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie stood up, stuffing a roll into her maw. "Let's go then! I wanna see the pretty sun disappear!" She says happily after swallowing.
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:"Yes Shifu, but before that, let's get everyone out the house first. I feel like we've been stuck here for a long time," Grace said apologetically, not wanting to sound rude. But they needed to get going if they want to enjoy the sunset while they still can. She did however hummed in thought, casting her glance a little low. "It'd be pretty cool to be able to perceive your presence in the other realm though Shifu, like Miles here."
<Then we will postpone until a most proper moment. I will be here if you need me.>
---
Janus looked through the window. His breath became a bit ragged as he tensed up. "The sun is starting to set," he said as if his mind had gone elsewhere.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie stood up, stuffing a roll into her maw. "Let's go then! I wanna see the pretty sun disappear!" She says happily after swallowing.
Gage, eager to get going follwed after Jessie. "Yeah that'd be nice. I haven't really gotten to enjoy one since I've moved here..."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Actually Grace, I didn't call him that. It's just if he find's it acceptable then we should just go with it. I mean, why not? Miles thought to her.

"All right let's get," Miles said, heading for the door, "Last one out is a dead cat's meow!"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie stood up, stuffing a roll into her maw. "Let's go then! I wanna see the pretty sun disappear!" She says happily after swallowing.
"Yeah, that sounds like it'd be fun. I mean, not if the entire sun disappeared forever, that'd be pretty bad actually." Lyn said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Actually Grace, I didn't call him that. It's just if he find's it acceptable then we should just go with it. I mean, why not? Miles thought to her.

"All right let's get," Miles said, heading for the door, "Last one out is a dead cat's meow!"
"ok ? never heard that expression before ." Serenade giggled
hypernovatic wrote: "Yeah, that sounds like it'd be fun. I mean, not if the entire sun disappeared forever, that'd be pretty bad actually." Lyn said.
"I know what you mean , now come on , don't wanna be a dead cat's meowt" she said , running toward the door , without even noticing that the wounds under her bandages were already starting to get colder
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"Wait for me!" Jessie called as Serenade started to run. She ran toward the door quick as a shot.
Character Reference
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace only just noticed that Hubert was actually not anywhere, and they had been conversing in 'mindspeak'.. or something like that. Turning 360 to really make sure he was not there physically, she then thought back. <Thank you Shifu.>
xhunterko wrote:Actually Grace, I didn't call him that. It's just if he find's it acceptable then we should just go with it. I mean, why not? Miles thought to her.[/color]"
"I see," she thought back to the sheet-white cat, only to see him sprinting out the door, followed by Serenade and Jessie. She smiled lopsidedly; she needed to be the last one out to lock the door behind her, so the dead cat's meow position was pretty much reserved for her. Not that she was upset about it or anything. As such, she waited for the rest to exit the house, turning back to pick up the wooden chest.

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh you know, 'dead cat's meow', 'rotten egg', same thing," Miles said, pausing at, and opening, surprisingly, the door for everybody else, "Cool that actually worked." Even though he noted, the door knob began to get cold and he quickly let go, holding onto the frame to keep it open for everyone else.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus looked through the window. His breath became a bit ragged as he tensed up. "The sun is starting to set," he said as if his mind had gone elsewhere.
"And are you feeling as tired as you used to?" Buster asked calmly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace noticed that too, and smiled. "Looks like you can hold on to things now, good for you!" She patted the ghostly cat's shoulder once, and in an instant, feeling the clammy cold of his body. Not that it bothered her, but she knew that with her being a medium and everything, they would easily get mixed together. She hoped not to experience and inflict that kind of intense pain to herself and to Miles if she could help it.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"So , where should we go now , everyone ?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie spins around."Outside, of course. Can't watch the sun disappear from inside.. Unless you have a really big window.." The sheepdog enthuses, gesturing with her paws. "You ask some silly questions! Come on, or we'll miss it!" And with that she hopped out the door and waited for everyone to follow.
Character Reference
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage exited next. "Anyone know of any good places to see a sunset around here?I'm down with whatever you guys decide. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"And are you feeling as tired as you used to?" Buster asked calmly.
Janus blinked, as if not really listening. "No. I...I don't feel...tired." he started to pant. A human would've been breaking in a cold sweat. "Last time I saw the sun setting, it was when..." he shuddered. A ripping sound came from the bed.
He had closed his fist, his claws raking the surface, releasing puff of padding. "When they hurt me." A tear started to fall, then another. "Never again...please..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster wrapped his arms around Janus. "Well now we can make new memories for you to associate with the sunset," he said calmly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well....I guess it should either be somewhere high , or a clearing of some sort , but I don't know the area around here so....."
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster wrapped his arms around Janus. "Well now we can make new memories for you to associate with the sunset," he said calmly.
Doctor Garfield left the room quietly, unnoticed by Janus who looked into those eyes. Not cold, eyes, not cruel. Buster wasn't a cruel dog ready to hurt him to death. Buster was there for *him*. He was the foundation for new sweet memories they would've spoken about one day...
"With you..." 'forever' was the right word? Did he have the right to tie buster to his troubled life? Did he have the right to be a...burden? What could he do in this relationship instead of being the one always calling out for help?
One step at a time, said a voice inside him. You are inexpert because you literally didn't have a life. You are learning from scratch. Deal with it pup.
Janus let go the breath he had held in a long sigh. "With you forever, my first and real, only love. I won't let you down, I promise."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Once everyone was finally out the door, she herself exited the house and locked the door behind her, hiding the key in between the knot on her scarf. The sun was hanging low on the sky, casting the whole neighbourhood in a warm orange glow. She sighed; nature is a very beautiful mistress, regardless of where she was on the face of the Earth.
serence ice fox wrote:"well....I guess it should either be somewhere high , or a clearing of some sort , but I don't know the area around here so....."
Waking herself up from her own monologue, Grace concurred. "Ya lor, I also don't know where woh. Someone will have to act as tour guide again." This proposal was followed with a grin, realizing that everyone seemed reluctant to volunteer. Or they just don't know much about the place, like she was. She'd rather think that the later was true.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Doctor Garfield left the room quietly, unnoticed by Janus who looked into those eyes. Not cold, eyes, not cruel. Buster wasn't a cruel dog ready to hurt him to death. Buster was there for *him*. He was the foundation for new sweet memories they would've spoken about one day...
"With you..." 'forever' was the right word? Did he have the right to tie buster to his troubled life? Did he have the right to be a...burden? What could he do in this relationship instead of being the one always calling out for help?
One step at a time, said a voice inside him. You are inexpert because you literally didn't have a life. You are learning from scratch. Deal with it pup.
Janus let go the breath he had held in a long sigh. "With you forever, my first and real, only love. I won't let you down, I promise."
"I don't think you could if you tried," Buster said before pulling Janus into a kiss.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Funny, Janus thought as he answered to that kiss. After all these years, after all these countless sunsets, he had *never* felt so good, so alive! His interior voice was right. He was just starting to live, and he wouldn't let go of it, ever--
Another voice told him about the clothes they wanted to buy, the picnic, everything they had planned for today.
Everything else can wait, the interior voice said. This is your moment, the foundation of a new life. The world can wait.
He didn't object to that.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

After... actually, he wasn't sure how long, but it was a while, Buster ended the kiss. "Definitely not disappointed," he said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus chuckled, blushing madly. "Whammola...I think you took my breath *and* my tonsils away." his paw ran gently, delicately along the velvety long bunny ear. "I think we should turn our picnic in a soiree. That is, if you don't want to get busy with something else..." he nudged at the rabbit.