HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by kurowolfe »

"Oh ya woh, it slipped through my mind lei!" Grace smacked herself lightly on the forehead. "I'm Grace, and this is my partner Timmy. We're from Malaysia, so don't mind us if we say something off, okay?"

Timmy turned his attention to the greyish cat. "So, Ray, is it right for me to assume that you're working in the music store?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

kurowolfe wrote:"Oh ya woh, it slipped through my mind lei!" Grace smacked herself lightly on the forehead. "I'm Grace, and this is my partner Timmy. We're from Malaysia, so don't mind us if we say something off, okay?"

Timmy turned his attention to the greyish cat. "So, Ray, is it right for me to assume that you're working in the music store?"
"I won't mind, as long as it would be alright if I asked for clarification on what you said" Draco responded with. Really though he didn't mind, coming from such a big city meant he met a lot of people from different parts of the world. "Malaysia? I never met anyone from there. Is it a nice place?"
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hi, Gage. Selamat pagi, Grace and Timmy. Nice to meet you all." repeats Ray, memorising their names.
"Do you know, Timmy, I'm not really sure. Mum and Dad own and run the place but I suppose I'll help out now and again when needed. We've literally only been open for five minutes so I don't really know how it'll work out yet. To answer your earlier question, I love it there but then I ama bit biased." the cat chuckles.
"We've all kinds of instruments and musical supplies plus we sell records, CDs, cassette tapes, and memorabilia. So, we kind of have everything. It's always been Mum and Dad's dream to open a music shop here."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

(OOC: Apologies on the lateness, i've been on Vacation the last week and the place had relatively no internet connection, just safe to assume Duke followed quietly :mrgreen: )

As Duke followed the group all the way out of the woods and back into the town he looked around at the scenery once again, losing track of time as they wandered and having it only feel like a moment before they arrived to the Book Store. As Grace and Timmy discussed things about the "Music Store" Duke just stood by and looked around, only turning back as he heard a door open and several other pets come out and greet the group. The Fox just stood within the confines of the Group and silently smiled and greeted each pet with a friendly nod and wave, still content with the morning but a little edgy due to the new pets.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Serenade was kind of not paying attention to the group , she was still listening , taking in their names and all , but seeing that they were talking about something she didn't know much about , the fox instead looked around the area.....
....which probably wasn't a good idea because now she felt more and more anxious , what if the officer from yesterday see them here ? What if someone else sees them and just assume that ferals means trouble ?...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Hi, Gage. Selamat pagi, Grace and Timmy. Nice to meet you all." repeats Ray, memorising their names.
"Do you know, Timmy, I'm not really sure. Mum and Dad own and run the place but I suppose I'll help out now and again when needed. We've literally only been open for five minutes so I don't really know how it'll work out yet. To answer your earlier question, I love it there but then I ama bit biased." the cat chuckles.
"We've all kinds of instruments and musical supplies plus we sell records, CDs, cassette tapes, and memorabilia. So, we kind of have everything. It's always been Mum and Dad's dream to open a music shop here."
He had Gage's attention At the mention of CDs and memorabilia. "Really? I'll have to check out your selection one of these days. I'm always keeping an eye out for some good stuff to add to my collection. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's cool. What do you collect? We've al manner of things, although I've not had a chance to have a good look through yet since we only unpacked it all yesterday... And what are your names, Mr. Fox and Miss. Vixen? I thinkw e've not been introduced yet. I'm Ray Stevens." the cat offers his paw to the two vulpine creatures.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's cool. What do you collect? We've al manner of things, although I've not had a chance to have a good look through yet since we only unpacked it all yesterday... And what are your names, Mr. Fox and Miss. Vixen? I thinkw e've not been introduced yet. I'm Ray Stevens." the cat offers his paw to the two vulpine creatures.
"I um , I'm Serenade , it's nice to meet you Ray" Serenade replied , shaking Ray's paw , still glancing left and right for a bit
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

"Hello Serenade, nice to meet you as well" Said Draco, reaching his paw out as well. "Um, are you okay? You seem nervous"
RP Characters:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's cool. What do you collect? We've al manner of things, although I've not had a chance to have a good look through yet since we only unpacked it all yesterday... And what are your names, Mr. Fox and Miss. Vixen? I thinkw e've not been introduced yet. I'm Ray Stevens." the cat offers his paw to the two vulpine creatures.
"Oh, nothing too special. I just have a box of CDs gathering dust in my room." He was about to go on and ask some questions about the stock but the two new pets began to question Serenade and duke. Gage clammed up and waited to see how the two ferals reacted and if he would be needed to cover something up or verify a white lie.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Drake wrote:"Hello Serenade, nice to meet you as well" Said Draco, reaching his paw out as well. "Um, are you okay? You seem nervous"
"Oh , it's erm , nice to meet you too " Serenade said , shaking Draco's paw 'And yes I'm erm.....a little bit nervous , but I'll be fine"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles invisibly tapped the two foxes heads with his fingers.

Relax you two! Not everyone is out to get ya! I'll keep a weather eye out for the boys in blue for ya though. But really, relax. Miles thought to the two/
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke watched as the two were singled out for a moment of introduction, concluding that these two pets were nothing to be concerned about he showed a smile and looked at the paw for a moment before copying him and grabbing his paw, not used to the greeting he went on best guess to shake and at that he may have done it a little rough.
"Pleasure to meet you Ray, name's Duke"
Glancing over at Serenade spotting her nervous eye shifting he felt a little worried for a moment until Miles interrupted his thinking and told them he was watching out
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Miles invisibly tapped the two foxes heads with his fingers.

Relax you two! Not everyone is out to get ya! I'll keep a weather eye out for the boys in blue for ya though. But really, relax. Miles thought to the two/
oh , morning Miles , I'll..um....I'll try Serenade thought back , a little surprised , but at least a bit relieved
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's a pleasure, Serenade. Delighted, Duke." Ray smiles, pretending not to notice the pain in his arm from the force of the shake.
"So... Did we have anything exciting planned for today?" he asks the group in general before looking back at Gage.
"We have loads of CDs so I'm sure you'll find something interesting."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Drake wrote:["I won't mind, as long as it would be alright if I asked for clarification on what you said" Draco responded with. Really though he didn't mind, coming from such a big city meant he met a lot of people from different parts of the world. "Malaysia? I never met anyone from there. Is it a nice place?"
"Oh yes, definitely!" Grace enthused. "Great food everywhere you can see. The weather can get quite hot and humid at times though; really makes grooming difficult. A thick-furred gentleman like you would likely to faint from heatstroke being there."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hi, Gage. Selamat pagi, Grace and Timmy. Nice to meet you all." repeats Ray, memorising their names.
Both Grace and Timmy were taken aback hearing that familiar phrase out here. "Err... selamat pagi, Ray," Timmy managed to stammer out.

The ermine got over the initial shock, and grinned. "Aiya, sorry about that, we're just a little surprised to hear that all the way here in the States."

Timmy chipped in. "What she said. It has been a while, and we don't actually speak Malay that much." He hmm'ed for a while. "Turning back to your answer, okay? It sounds like you and your parents are having a great time with the shop, even if it's only opened today. Being positive brings in good ong, fortune, to your business. Maybe you can recommend a good keyboard for a greenhorn like me?"

In the meantime, Grace also noticed that the couple seemed to be rather antsy. But Duke appeared to have everything under control so far, comforting Serenade in his ways as they continued on with the introductions. Gage was keeping that one ear out as well, so it's all good, she supposed.

Finally, when Ray asked the group about their plans, and seeing that no one had any objections to her partner's intentions, she answered in behalf of the group. "Well... it'll be rude for us to leave when you're already greeting us outside Ray, so I guess this means we'll be heading to your shop first." She took her position behind Timmy's wheelchair. "Shall we?"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. Well, that's all the Malay I know anyway. Oh, that and 'Selamat Datang'*. I've learned to say 'Hello' and 'Welcome' in several languages for the shop. But yes, thanks, we are. It's always been Mum and Dad's dream to open a shop here, ever since they visited on their honeymoon. That was before I was born but they've talked about it a lot... Er... Keyboards... Yes, of course. We have quite a range from the big and expensive professional ones to small and cheap ones for kids and everything in between. We even have adjustable stands that can accommodate your wheelchair. By all means, come in and I'd be glad to show you around. If you have other plans though, please don't let us hold you back."

*Welcome.
**Selamat Pagi = Good morning
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Well, terima kasih, thank you," Timmy replied back. "We'd love to come visit your shop, since the rest are not saying anything against the idea."

Grace glanced at the small group and giggled a little. "I guess silence signals agreement. Let's head in then." She pushed the wheelchair towards the shop.

Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Draco nodded in agreement; "I wasn't sure I had a vote, it sounded like you were all going there anyway and I don't mind going back inside."
RP Characters:
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. Why not? Let's go." Ray enters first and then holds the door open for the other pets. The sound of swing filters through from where Jack and Jen Stevens are playing on the trumpet and piano respectively as they await more customers.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke kept his smile and nodded again in acknowledgement of the greeting and being also aware of Miles' overwatch he felt pretty secure. Though looking over to Serenade he shifted over slightly standing by her side again to comfort. As the others talked and spoke another language completely foreign to him he waited till Grace addressed the whole group, smiling and nodding on the silence part still sticking by Serenade as they waited for the others to file in
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage entered and started browsing. He made his way toward the albums as he did.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyn followed Gage inside and took a look around at the instruments.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

seeing that the others had already gone inside , Serenade took Duke's paw , and said "let's go Duke"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke watched silently as the others entered into the building filled with wonderful noise and as he was bout to walk in with Serenade she beat him to it, grabbing his paw and getting him started. He returned a happy smile and started inside with the vixen, comfortingly holding her paw as they entered. Though as soon as he did enter the sound of this "Music" hit him, creating even more of an intense feeling of happiness to swell up in him, looking back at Serenade with a smile he spoke "Never heard anything like this before. It's..Amazing!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke watched silently as the others entered into the building filled with wonderful noise and as he was bout to walk in with Serenade she beat him to it, grabbing his paw and getting him started. He returned a happy smile and started inside with the vixen, comfortingly holding her paw as they entered. Though as soon as he did enter the sound of this "Music" hit him, creating even more of an intense feeling of happiness to swell up in him, looking back at Serenade with a smile he spoke "Never heard anything like this before. It's..Amazing!"
"yes it really does sound nice isn't it?" Serenade smiled , looking around the shop a bit , the vixen had heard of music before , but not that often , especially after......well , the point is though she knew about it , she didn't have the chance to listen to it , so this is still really nice . She never came into a instrument shop though
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks!" Ray shuts the door behind the foxes after they enter. "Mum and Dad have always loved music. THey've passed that on to me."
Seeing the influx of pets, Jack and Jen finish their song and enquire if they can help anyone find anything, stopping briefly to press play on a stereo as they pass, causing yet more jazz to filter quietly through speakers hidden around the shop.
Seeing the two foxes holding paws, Ray just has to ask.
"So, Serenade, Duke... Forgive my prying but are you two, you know, a thing?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"A......thing ?" Serenade asked , a little bit confused , but then seeing how the cat was looking at their paws , she figured at out and , with a little blush , answered "w-well .....erm.....I....."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

serence ice fox wrote:"A......thing ?" Serenade asked , a little bit confused , but then seeing how the cat was looking at their paws , she figured at out and , with a little blush , answered "w-well .....erm.....I....."
Oh now come on! You two are practically not minding holding paws. At least he didn't use the word item. Good lord those were confusing times. Miles thought to her.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "yes it really does sound nice isn't it?" Serenade smiled , looking around the shop a bit , the vixen had heard of music before , but not that often , especially after......well , the point is though she knew about it , she didn't have the chance to listen to it , so this is still really nice . She never came into a instrument shop though
Duke looked a bit awed by everything around him, he'd never really heard music before not really having a pack he'd never heard music of a pack, the only reason he had even the slightest idea was he remembered when he was just a pup his parents explained it simply to him, back then not making any sense but thinking on it even as foggy as the memory was it now made sense somewhat. He still gripped Serenades paw as they looked around, though for Duke at least he might as well have been on another planet as all of these weird contraptions were completely foreign to him all he knew was that they seemed to make the wonderful noise he was hearing.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks!" Ray shuts the door behind the foxes after they enter. "Mum and Dad have always loved music. THey've passed that on to me."
Seeing the influx of pets, Jack and Jen finish their song and enquire if they can help anyone find anything, stopping briefly to press play on a stereo as they pass, causing yet more jazz to filter quietly through speakers hidden around the shop.
Seeing the two foxes holding paws, Ray just has to ask.
"So, Serenade, Duke... Forgive my prying but are you two, you know, a thing?"
serence ice fox wrote:"A......thing ?" Serenade asked , a little bit confused , but then seeing how the cat was looking at their paws , she figured at out and , with a little blush , answered "w-well .....erm.....I....."
As the feline addressed them Duke looked at him curiously, listening as he spoke and after realizing what he was asking a place shot through Dukes muzzle, faint but still there nonetheless. Duke didn't know what to say but he knew what he felt, and wanted but still he felt a small lump form, not sure how to respond. But seeing the vixens blush and hearing her he knew she felt something too and the fox couldn't help but smile, instinctively holding her paw tighter, interlacing his digits with hers in an embrace of comfort. Clearing his throat and looking from Serenade to the feline he spoke up with a chuckle and a cheerful tone
"Myself and the lovely vixen here aren't exactly what you call a uh "Thing" We are well...We are sharing each others company while things settle down and the Humans are you know not chasing us with brooms and the such. Heh"
When he finished he thought for a moment and had no idea where all of that came from, it sort of slipped and he was internally panicked about what kind of response he may get or the backlash he may get from Serenade, not feeling like he phrased what he meant to say correctly, over all of this however he just showed a smile and hopeful expression
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I see... Sorry, I didn't mean to make assumptions... But why would humans chase you? Generally they're not like that." The cat, following the foxes into the shop, suddenly stops himself.
"I'm sorry. I don't mean to pry. You don't have to answer that. Would you like a tour of the shop? Is there anything in particular you'd be interested in seeing?" This question is addressed mostly at the foxes but also partly at the other pets.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Draco walked to the music selection, and started to thumb through, looking at all the various artists. Hoping to make some conversation and seeing Gage in the same section he asked. "So Gage, what kind of music do you like?"
RP Characters:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Drake wrote:Draco walked to the music selection, and started to thumb through, looking at all the various artists. Hoping to make some conversation and seeing Gage in the same section he asked. "So Gage, what kind of music do you like?"
Gage looked up to see who was talking to him before returning his eyes to the CD's he was scanning for treasures. He could tell that Draco wanted to make some small talk and was happy to avoid an awkward silence. "I'm into alt and indie rock for the most part. I listen to a little bit of punk too. But I have a couple artists I like in pretty much every genre. How 'bout you?" As he spoke he pulled out a copy of David Bowie's The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. "Dude awesome, I've been looking for this one for a while. ," he said to nobody in particular.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Orchestra music for me, its very nice while looking at stars. Draco responded, since Gage seemed more into looking at the albums he decided to drop the conversation and let him be.
RP Characters:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Drake wrote:Orchestra music for me, its very nice while looking at stars. Draco responded, since Gage seemed more into looking at the albums he decided to drop the conversation and let him be.
"Oh really? That's pretty cool. I always felt like I should get into classical stuff but I never really knew where to start. You'll have to give me some recommendations some time."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote: Oh now come on! You two are practically not minding holding paws. At least he didn't use the word item. Good lord those were confusing times. Miles thought to her.
well , yes, you're right , but...but you know , he....well....um....
Marine Fox wrote: As the feline addressed them Duke looked at him curiously, listening as he spoke and after realizing what he was asking a place shot through Dukes muzzle, faint but still there nonetheless. Duke didn't know what to say but he knew what he felt, and wanted but still he felt a small lump form, not sure how to respond. But seeing the vixens blush and hearing her he knew she felt something too and the fox couldn't help but smile, instinctively holding her paw tighter, interlacing his digits with hers in an embrace of comfort. Clearing his throat and looking from Serenade to the feline he spoke up with a chuckle and a cheerful tone
"Myself and the lovely vixen here aren't exactly what you call a uh "Thing" We are well...We are sharing each others company while things settle down and the Humans are you know not chasing us with brooms and the such. Heh"
When he finished he thought for a moment and had no idea where all of that came from, it sort of slipped and he was internally panicked about what kind of response he may get or the backlash he may get from Serenade, not feeling like he phrased what he meant to say correctly, over all of this however he just showed a smile and hopeful expression
"oh...um....yeah...." Serenade nodded , while giving Duke a little confused look ,yeah the humans are obviously not liking the idea of them going around town , that much is clear , but bringing that up in here is just so.....random . then again , maybe he , like her , was just worrying about it inside and it slipped out , who knows.....Regardless , tyhe vixen decided to give Duke a little smile , just to let him know that he has nothing to worry about , seeing how he's apparently a little bit worried .
Hlaoroo wrote:"I see... Sorry, I didn't mean to make assumptions... But why would humans chase you? Generally they're not like that." The cat, following the foxes into the shop, suddenly stops himself.
"I'm sorry. I don't mean to pry. You don't have to answer that. Would you like a tour of the shop? Is there anything in particular you'd be interested in seeing?" This question is addressed mostly at the foxes but also partly at the other pets.
"well , to be honest , we're not that familiar with musical instrument , so....."
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Sure thing Gage, when ever you would like to chat about music let me know. Draco responded.
RP Characters:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Drake wrote:Sure thing Gage, when ever you would like to chat about music let me know. Draco responded.
Gage became a bit more animated as the conversation went on. Sounds like a plan to me. I never really had anyone to talk music with back at my old place. But I'll only do it if you let me introduce you to this band called the Zero boys. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Draco thought for a moment. Sure why not? It might be fun to listen to a different kind of music than just Orchestra pieces. But um, if I may ask, I am not used to that kind of music. My first experience close to it was a neighbor that liked to randomly bash a drum set at strange hours. The music won't be like that will it?
RP Characters:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Drake wrote:Draco thought for a moment. Sure why not? It might be fun to listen to a different kind of music than just Orchestra pieces. But um, if I may ask, I am not used to that kind of music. My first experience close to it was a neighbor that liked to randomly bash a drum set at strange hours. The music won't be like that will it?
Gage chuckled, "Nah man, it's probably not on the same level of musicianship as you're used to but they at least knew how to play. Do you play anything by the way? You strike me as the type that might."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz