HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by kurowolfe »

Mikan let the mint melt into his mouth, nodding silently while listening to Lilly. He kept stroking Hubert's crest in the mean time, trying to imagine how it would be like to be without sight. He couldn't.

"Must've been rough," the otter quietly said in the end. It was like he was in deep thought, though he was only waiting for Hubert to answer the ferret's question.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Mickey wrote:"Would any of y'all like to try?"
"I'm not really a fan of yogurt," Tara replied. "plus the fact that ghosts can't eat normal food. But thanks for the offer."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Kodama, Kitsune, Orochi... Geez, Hubert really knew a lot about Japan, even more so than Mikan himself! He didn't even know the Three Kingdoms part; he was only aware of the myriad of gods inhabiting the island, including the founding deities like Amaterasu-no-Omikami and Susanoo. This was common knowledge among the pets back home; Hubert must had been there even before ancient Japan was fully created.
While impressed, the otter did sense the wistfulness from the dragon, like someone who was homesick. "I think you miss your friends there." He again ruffled Hubert's head crest. "At least you have friends here, and at Tricana."
"True enough. I savor such friends, but sometimes I find myself longing for that age when the spirit world was truly one with the mortals world.
Hlaoroo wrote:Lilly gets completely confused and muddled by all the Japanese terms getting thrown around as she doesn't understand any of it. Still, she doesn't let it get her down, rather she spends the time thinking a response back at Hubert.
True, you're not. Your mind feels... It's hard to explain... It's just different to theirs. Lilly lets Hubert feel the differences in the minds as she does, unable to put words to the sensations. You're contradicting yourself though. First you said, or at least implied, that all ghosts want to possess living creatures, and now you're saying some don't. Without meaning to be rude, may I assume the former was a generalisation?

<As a *rule* a mortal should never let a gost possess her. Of course, there are those whose bond with the host was so strongin life that the ghost can find the strength to resist its own nature. Love can perform miracles sometimes.> then switching to his voice, he added "As for my status, well, I transcended my existence. I do not have any proper...explanation for it, save that it is the culmination of a long path that started with the basest magic and brought me beyond godhood itself."

Mickey wrote:Mickey herself is smiling as digs through the bag. She pulls out a medium sized container of what appears to be-
"Rosettes homemade strawberry yogurt!"

Mickey sets the container aside and is confused to pull out a bag of spoons and a note (and a sandwich, but that's not important). She sets the spoons atop the container and reads the note.
You're supposed to share, Mickey! Love, Rosette.
Mickey smiles and picks up the container pulling three spoons from the bag and walking over to Mikan, Hubert, and Lilly. She holds the spoons out.
"Would any of y'all like to try?"

The tiny dragon grabbed the spoon. "A food offer to win my favor, how considerate in these modern, godless times." His tongue darted out like a snake and *SLURP*ed the spoon clean in a swift motion. "Hmmm, another one and I could even grant you a favor, mortal."
Last edited by valerio on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey stares at the dragon for a second. She eventually shakes it off and turns to Lilly. She scoops some yogurt with a different spoon.

"Say ah, Lilly. Ah got a treat for ya. It's good, Ah swear. Would you like any, Mikan?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:"True enough. I savor such friends, but sometimes I find myself longing for that age when the spirit world was truly one with the mortals world.
"I see." Mikan muttered. He and his family weren't that religious themselves, and the otter himself didn't really believe that spirits are around. Hubert sure changed that.

After he listened to the dragon's answer to Lilly's question, Mikan grinned. "Something like a Kitsune or a Tsukumogami. The longer you lived, the more you gain spiritual power."
Mickey wrote:Mickey stares at the dragon for a second. She eventually shakes it off and turns to Lilly. She scoops some yogurt with a different spoon.

"Say ah, Lilly. Ah got a treat for ya. It's good, Ah swear. Would you like any, Mikan?"
The otter got worried for a bit when Mickey started feeding yoghurt to Hubert. He seemed fine though, guess it was not that sugary. He nodded at her when he was offered the dessert.

"Sure," he said. Suddenly his eyes widened a bit as he remembered something. He pulled a red lollipop from his bag and extended it in front of the feline. "Here, you wanted one just now. It's.... apple."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey was about to take it, when she saw the shadows heads peaking up through the floor. They glared at her then the sucker and shook their heads. Mickey could practically feel the parental-ness coming from the hallucinations. She coughed nervously, looking away from them and back to Mikan. She took the sucker and placed it in her jacket pocket.

"I'll, uh, eat it after I'm done giving out some of this yogurt."

She scooped some up and handed the spoon to Mikan.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Mikan's left eyebrow raised. He was again reminded on how... eccentric this cat was, at least from what he could see.

He shrugged, not wanting to think about it too much. He passed the confection to her and received the spoon in return. "Thanks."

The otter pulled out the lollipop stick from his mouth and took a slow lick starting from the frontal tip of his long tongue and dragged the spoon across the appendage. This would be a bizarre method of eating to the uninitiated, but it has its purposes. He closed his maws and let the taste simmer in for a bit.

Of which afterwards, his brown eyes grew wide with wonder! His tail wagged furiously behind him, and he had this very wide grin befitting of his species.

"THIS. IS. SO. SCRUMPTIOUS!" he began to gush. "The tartness of the yoghurt is complemented perfectly by the sweet and savoury strawberry. There's this... roundness I couldn't really describe in it too! May I have another serving?"

This was really out of character for him, but a great dessert like this does not come by that often!

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Whoa! I knew it was good, but I didn't know it was that good. You sure can have another serving!"

Mickey, knowing the others haven't tried it yet, gave Mikan a different spoon. She scooped a slightly bigger portion and gave him the spoon.
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

So it's Miles' and Tara's love for someone that keeps them safe and keeps us safe from them? Lilly queries with her thoughts.
"Well, that's sort of an answer. Thanks, Hubert. Oh, thanks, Lilly. If it's what you just gave Mikan it sounds delicious and I'd love some!" the ferret enthuses.
"Yeah, sometimes being blind isn't easy, Mikan, but, you know, you make the best of what you're given. I still have friends, I can still walk, I still have food, money, warmth, shelter and a family that loves me. I don't really need sight to be happy. I think the hardest thing is is probably when I drop something and can't find it again." she giggles. "I've even had my handpaw stepped on before while searching for something I'd dropped. Accidentally, of course. At least I hope, anyway. You know, once I accidentally knocked my cane over when I was dining alone in a restaurant (it was leaning against my chair and I hadn't noticed I'd done it) and when I got up to go and couldn't find my cane I ended up crawling halfway across the restaurant before someone helped me. Heh. Aside from things like that I don't normally have a problem."
She stops and turns to the otter.
"Kitsu-sugu-what-now?

~~~~~~~~
"To be honest I don't know about collecting books either." Ray admits. "But I do know they don't have to be collector's editions to be valuable. Do you have any favourites?" Ray carefully moves some books aside and seats himself as Rena hunts down the scissors.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:So it's Miles' and Tara's love for someone that keeps them safe and keeps us safe from them? Lilly queries with her thoughts.
<That is correct. As long as said love does not turn into obsession.> Hubert made a circling gesture with his paw. <Things with ghost can be so unpredicatble.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

A window appeared out of thin air again and out stepped Miles, waving good bye as it closed. He sighed sadly. Then he heard Mickey's question.

"Everyone except Hubert I think. I think he's had enough sweets for the day, still," he said, taking off a candy bracelet and holding it over Hubert's maw, and dropping it, "Bone appetite'?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Mickey wrote:"Whoa! I knew it was good, but I didn't know it was that good. You sure can have another serving!"

Mickey, knowing the others haven't tried it yet, gave Mikan a different spoon. She scooped a slightly bigger portion and gave him the spoon.
Mikan took the spoonful of deliciousness and went straight ahead to putting it in his mouth. This time, he even suckled on the thing for a bit, slurping every bit of the yoghurt. His tailtip shivered with joy. He pulled the spoon out in the end, and smacked his lips for a bit.

"Mmmmm, that's good yoghurt there. Thank you Mickey! It's homemade right? I'll need to meet your mother and ask for the recipe." Mikan passed the two spoons back to the cat.

He was so distracted by the yoghurt that he didn't really pay attention to what Lilly said, except for the end part. Once he caught himself not listening though, he was left in an awkward position.

"... I see," the otter muttered. "You'll get used to it I guess."

The question the ferret asked in the end eased him up a bit. "Kitsune and tsukumogami. Japanese mythical creatures, a trickster fox and an object coming alive."
valerio wrote:<That is correct. As long as said love does not turn into obsession.>[/color] Hubert made a circling gesture with his paw. <Things with ghost can be so unpredicatble.>
xhunterko wrote:A window appeared out of thin air again and out stepped Miles, waving good bye as it closed. He sighed sadly. Then he heard Mickey's question.

"Everyone except Hubert I think. I think he's had enough sweets for the day, still," he said, taking off a candy bracelet and holding it over Hubert's maw, and dropping it, "Bone appetite'?"
From Mikan's perspective, it seemed like the dragon conjured up the bracelet with the gesture.

"Hubert, you okay eating this much candy?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert's answer was grabbing the thing with one claw and eating it in one gulp. Aaaand back came that dopey, happy expression as his body seemed to melt with pleasure.
"I'm a shupeior being and I wun't get addicted...Ohh, happiness. Mmrr, anyone ashks for a divine favor, just ashk."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Hey, Tara, Do you ever feel like we're just sort of... in the background?"
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey scoops up a spoon of yogurt and holds it towards Lilly's muzzle.

"We'll be happy to share the recipe, Mikan!"
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster wrote:"Hey, Tara, Do you ever feel like we're just sort of... in the background?"
"I've been silently following Buster for two years, "Tara answered. "I'm used to being in the background."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Ion let out an amused huff at what Buster said, "Do you prefer being in the foreground?" He shook his head, "I'm perfectly fine if no one notices me until they need us." He looked at Eon, who was still sitting by Hazyl/Lydia, he knew Eon wouldn't relax until he made sure she was okay, it was just his nature to try and help those that needed it.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah, I see. I don't know much about Japanese folklore..." The ferret lifts her glasses and rubs her eye briefly, tilting an ear towards the dragon.
"Divine favour? Don't suppose you could give me sight?" she asks, only half joking.
"Mmm. Something smells good. Sweet." she smiles in response to the proffered yoghurt but she doesn't make any move to eat it, not being aware that the spoon is in front of her face.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Say ah, Lilly."

Mickey turned her head, smiling at the others.

"You guys are next, alright?"
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, Mickey?" queries the ferret, still not moving for the yoghurt.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Ah have the spoon of yogurt in front of yer nose, silly!"

Mickey couldn't help but smile. She knew she was blind, but it was a little funny. She stopped snickering when she realized how disrespectful that was.
My characters!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles chucked a bracelet towards Tara.

Incoming! Don't want you to feel left out, heh. He thought to her.

"That candy I gave him is safe for ghosts. It should mellow him out in a few, heh," Miles said, "If I can't go to heaven or hell and rest in either, Sparkton I think, would be a preferable place, heh. Not of course that you CAN rest in hell, of course, any ways."

"Still, don't let yourself get carried away Hubert, heh," Miles said to him.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "To be honest I don't know about collecting books either." Ray admits. "But I do know they don't have to be collector's editions to be valuable. Do you have any favourites?" Ray carefully moves some books aside and seats himself as Rena hunts down the scissors.
"I have a few of these books back in the abandoned barn I used to live" Duke said "and yes you're right , the books I got taught me a lot of things" he said , smiled ...........but that smiled faded away when he noticed how Serenade was seemingly shaken , her breathing was slow and quiet , as if she's trying to stay calm , and the vixen looked like she was concentrating on something else.
"Serenade ? Are you OK ? Is something wrong ?" she asked worryingly , while trying to stay closer to Serenade in hope of calming her down
"Huh ? I-erm....yeah......I'm Ok" Serenade smiled weakly , inching a little closer to Duke as well "Please don't worry about me , everything is fine"
~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile , something else was happening . There was , in a way , a "disturbance in the force" around the area , as anyone who's sensitive to the supernatural can kind of sensing a new presence . A chaotic , violent one , phasing in and out of existence as if in the middle of being formed , and yet , the presence of whatever it was still strong enough to create a faint wave of energy through the air around them .
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah." Lilly giggles. "That explains why the smell was so strong. And I'm not fussed about you giggling, by the way. Ii laugh at myself all the time. You just need to remember to tell me when you're offering things and where they are or otherwise I don't know." The ferret reaches out a paw as she talks and quickly finds Mickey's paw and the spoon. This done she leans forward and licks the spoon clean.
"Mmm! Tha'sh good!" she mumbles, her mouth full of yoghurt.
"Wow. I need that recipe!" she exclaims when her mouth is empty. "Yeah, I can cook, believe it or not. It just gets messy on occasion... Say, Miles, if it's not too impolite to ask... What's it like being a ghost? Do you regret not still being alive? Also... Hubert jsut said it's your love that keeps us safe. If I may be so bold... May enquire as to whom you love?"

~~~~~~~~
"Ooh! An early version of Puss in Boots! That was always one of my favourite stories - for obvious reasons." The cat grins but refrains from picking up the book, just in case it's valuable, and also because he doesn't want to upset the stack of books atop it.
"I wonder if you have oth... Er... Are you sure you're okay, Serenade? You don't look okay..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah, I see. I don't know much about Japanese folklore..." The ferret lifts her glasses and rubs her eye briefly, tilting an ear towards the dragon.
"Divine favour? Don't suppose you could give me sight?" she asks, only half joking.
"Mmm. Something smells good. Sweet." she smiles in response to the proffered yoghurt but she doesn't make any move to eat it, not being aware that the spoon is in front of her face.
As if that had been the most obvious of the questions, Hubert answered, "Of course I can. It's such a token miracle for the likes of me. Would you rather have your sight back right now, or wait and wake up tomorrow with it? But," he added with a more somber voice, "remember, this is a miracle, a favor that is conceded once in a mortal's life. Think well about it, because if something else your heart craves and you cannot gain, then your only chance will be wasted like a leaf in the wind. My suggestion, based on experience, is that you spend some time reflecting on this opportunity and make your choice with wisdom rather than hurry." Then he burped and tiny little stars appeared all over his head. "Wee, sparkly." and his claw tried to poke cutely at the bright, pulsating dots...
---
xhunterko wrote:Miles chucked a bracelet towards Tara.
Incoming! Don't want you to feel left out, heh. He thought to her.
"That candy I gave him is safe for ghosts. It should mellow him out in a few, heh," Miles said, "If I can't go to heaven or hell and rest in either, Sparkton I think, would be a preferable place, heh. Not of course that you CAN rest in hell, of course, any ways."
"Still, don't let yourself get carried away Hubert, heh," Miles said to him.
The spirit turned toward the ghost. "Advantages of being me: I won't get any addiction. But the sweeter the better. Since you carried me food as well, I could grant you a divine favor as well."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Mickey wrote:"We'll be happy to share the recipe, Mikan!"
"Thanks!" The otter was happy. He was sure his parents would be too!

After that though, he grew silent, only observing whatever was happening in front of him. He took the time to finally discern the rest of the pets that joined them. A black, white and... blue(?) feline with that particular hairstyle he never knew was possible for a feline, a pair of white-furred ferret twins and a large-eared fox with some rather interesting neon markings. He couldn't see nor sense Tara, as with the case with Miles. The otter also didn't sense the tense magical energy pulsing through the area, blissfully unaware of it.

He flashed a small smile at the four of them, and then continued to watch the small sketch that was Mickey attempting to feed Lilly. He didn't really show any noticeable emotions seeing it. The blind ferret was a very chatty pet, that's for sure. He guessed it makes up for her inability to see things, being frank and open like that.

He was worried when Hubert in his intoxicated state offered a miracle to anyone for exchange for sweets, even to a blank spot he assumed was where the ghost cat was standing by. Though this time, he held his tongue. Maybe it would be a good thing for Lilly to regain her sight, but it all depended on her. Besides, he couldn't really take the dragon's word seriously when he was popping stars above his head.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Ooh! An early version of Puss in Boots! That was always one of my favourite stories - for obvious reasons." The cat grins but refrains from picking up the book, just in case it's valuable, and also because he doesn't want to upset the stack of books atop it.
"I wonder if you have oth... Er... Are you sure you're okay, Serenade? You don't look okay..."
"y-yes..." Serenade answered , her voice fluctuating from slow , weak , to frantic , like a shock , and then back to slow again "I'.....I'm fine...I'.....am FiNe"
that last "fine" was anything but fine, and it shocked both Serenade and Duke , that didn't sound like Serenade was the one saying it , but someone , something else entirely different .Duke just stared at his vixen , while she stared at her paws , both in shock , both bewildered . Shaken up by fear , despite knowing exactly what's happening , Serenade couldn't muster up the strength to say it out loud . Duke , mean while , is horribly confused . He knew something was happening , he knew she needed help , yet he didn't know what to do , what to say , or should he call out for help . Despite going through some strange things since he first met his friends here , these kinds of things were still unfamiliar to him .
~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile , the mysterious presence was getting stronger , and should someone who could feel it listen carefully , they can sense some sort of chanting , whispering , very faintly in the wave of menace its emitting .
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ha ha, I don't suppose you couldn't grant me my life and body back, ha ha," Miles said.

"Still though, as for her site, it wouldn't do to just pop it out of thin air, people don't like miracles these days and would call her a fraud," he said, "Though it WOULD be much funner as some sort of medical mystery that happened slowly, so she could get used to it and not be suddenly overwhel-*"

He stopped before finishing. His cat ears were picking up something odd. He tilted his head and looked around. Questionably.

"Do you hear that?" he asked Hubert quietly.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Ha ha, I don't suppose you couldn't grant me my life and body back, ha ha," Miles said.
"Still though, as for her site, it wouldn't do to just pop it out of thin air, people don't like miracles these days and would call her a fraud," he said, "Though it WOULD be much funner as some sort of medical mystery that happened slowly, so she could get used to it and not be suddenly overwhel-*"
He stopped before finishing. His cat ears were picking up something odd. He tilted his head and looked around. Questionably.
"Do you hear that?" he asked Hubert quietly.
The tiny dragon nodded, focused on the new event. "I do. A new force, malevolent, is awakening..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara was trying to ignore the feeling, but the slight chanting was too much to ignore.
valerio wrote:The tiny dragon nodded, focused on the new event. "I do. A new force, malevolent, is awakening..."
and hearing Hubert and Miles mention it was the last straw. "exactly what kind of malevolent force?" she whispered to Hubert
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Sartharina

Post by Sartharina »

valerio wrote: The tiny dragon nodded, focused on the new event. "I do. A new force, malevolent, is awakening..."
Meanwhile, in a small house on one of the residential streets, a particular tortoiseshell-furred feline's eyes popped open, followed by her mouth in a fresh-off-the-nap yawn. She slipped free of her still-sleeping owner's arms, causing him to stir slightly as she jumped down from his bed with a soft churr. "Adios, Rico!" she chimed at her snoozing owner, who nodded lightly before falling back asleep. Pico took off out of the house, slipping through her unlocked pet door, and then crawled up onto the roof of the house to see the whole community.

She made her way across the rooftops, running along fence tops and tree branches when necessary to avoid the ground... and mostly just staying as high as she could while she looked around for other pets or people to harass... and failed to notice that she managed to get her pink collar snagged high on a treebranch, leaving her neck bare again.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:The tiny dragon nodded, focused on the new event. "I do. A new force, malevolent, is awakening..."
Mikan's worry intensified, seeing the dragon sobering up immediately with that grim remark. "What force?"

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

valerio wrote: The tiny dragon nodded, focused on the new event. "I do. A new force, malevolent, is awakening..."
Mickey, who was more preoccupied with giving yogurt to Ion, Eon, and Buster, failed to hear the dragons words. The shadows, however, did not. They walked in a protective circle around her, despite not really being able to do much.
My characters!
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Mikan's worry intensified, seeing the dragon sobering up immediately with that grim remark. "What force?"
"Serenade. Something is stirring inside her. Like the Hunter did with Janus..."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Mickey wrote:Mickey, who was more preoccupied with giving yogurt to Ion, Eon, and Buster, failed to hear the dragons words.
Noticing the other cat coming her way buster headed a bit further inside, so they wouldn't block the door.

"So, Is this stuff any good? Mom never buys that kinda thing..."
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Serenade. Something is stirring inside her. Like the Hunter did with Janus..."
"Can you tell if it will be as dangerous as the Hunter?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
CaramelCream

Post by CaramelCream »

Pat steps off the bus, carrying his vader flavored backpack and broken flavored glasses.
He'd received a letter from Mickey yesterday, stating that she had gotten a bit more space in her home recently, and if he wanted to move in he'd be welcome. He was staying in a rundown apartment with a stereotypical irritating landlord, so when got the letter he jumped at the chance.

The first thing that caught Pats eye as he stepped away from the bus was a bookstore.
"well, I could go in here and ask around about where Mickey lives, and maybe get some comic books while I'm at it. Bonus!" he though to himself. He then started walking towards the bookstore.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"It's great! Trust....me."

Mickey was looking out the window at the approaching figure. She recognized the fur pattern and set the yogurt down.

"Excuse me."

She cleared her throat and stepped outside. When she was fully outside, she let out a childish squeal and ran toward the puggle with her arms out. She locked them around his neck and laughed into his neck, probably knocking them over.

"Pat! Yer here!"
My characters!
CaramelCream

Post by CaramelCream »

Mickeys hug nearly breaks his neck, but he doesn't mind.
He and Mickey had been a long distance couple for years, so a nice violent love tackle wasn't that bad.
Pat gasps for breath and stumbles on to his tail.
"it's nice to see you too, Mickey."

He gives Mickey a smooch and hops off his buns.

"um, I've never been here before, mind showing me the basics round here?"
My brain can't think of anything interesting or funny enough to put here. Sorry.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey smiled, returning the quick kiss. She grabbed his paw and pulled him inside the store. She locked their paws together and smiled widely, nuzzling his arm.

"Welcome back. Anyway, lemme introduce you. Unless you wanna drop off yer stuff first?"
My characters!