HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I think my parents actually bought my bed at an Ikea," Buster said. "It hasn't caused me any problems, but I guess a more unique one couldn't hurt."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus looked at the sign, then at Buster, then at the sign and then at the rabbit again.
"So, ah, er... Uh, Buster... Do you have any, uh, problems with being...public? I mean, I don't know your opinion on displaying and I don't want to force your hand..." he felt like an idiot for asking, but he preferred to be scolded for asking rather than causing his boyfriend any embarrassment.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I've never been one to care what anyone thinks," Buster replied. "Well, anyone I don't care about, that is. So I'm perfectly fine being public." He then added "And if someone doesn't like it, then we start to make out in front of them," with a little wink.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The tension melted away from Janus body so quickly that he felt like swooning. He immediately took Buster's paw in his and started walking toward the shop. "I decided I will not wake from this dream. Ever."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well after what you've been through, you deserve to dream as much as you want," he said as he followed into the store. "and I'll be here to dream with you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Isabelle's eyes were glistening. She was actually starting to wonder how they'd welcome the idea of raising their own pup. Or kit, for that matter...
Last edited by valerio on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke smiled and looked back at the other fox, again feeling dumbstruck but also he felt slightly guilty over running into her

"It's alright, I should've been paying attention myself heh.......The name's Duke."
as Duke was getting up , Serenade had a chance to take in his scent , which was pretty easy since they were close , and Duke was taller than she was
"nice to meet you Duke , we were just talking about you . I was gonna go looking for you in the abandoned houses to say hi actually" she said with a smile , feeling a bit embarrassed for reason she can't explain , she didn't do anything out of the ordinary , and it's not like this is the first fox she've seen in years either. "I just came here this morning , the name is Serenade Mercury Gla'cier , but you can call me Serenade for short" Serenade paused for a few seconds before continue"anyway ya going in town?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "nice to meet you Duke , we were just talking about you . I was gonna go looking for you in the abandoned houses to say hi actually" she said with a smile , feeling a bit embarrassed for reason she can't explain , she didn't do anything out of the ordinary , and it's not like this is the first fox she've seen in years either. "I just came here this morning , the name is Serenade Mercury Gla'cier , but you can call me Serenade for short" Serenade paused for a few seconds before continue"anyway ya going in town?"
Duke smiled slightly curious what about him they were talking about but more so he was a bit flattered and happy to have a neighbor.
"Sort of, I kinda got lost and ended up back at the forest edge. So I came back, actually just thinking about just walking through the park"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke smiled slightly curious what about him they were talking about but more so he was a bit flattered and happy to have a neighbor.
"Sort of, I kinda got lost and ended up back at the forest edge. So I came back, actually just thinking about just walking through the park"
"mhm...well we're heading to the forest , you can join in if you'd like , maybe even show me where you live later"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage piped up, "Sounds like a pretty good way to waste a morning, let's get to it."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"mhm...well we're heading to the forest , you can join in if you'd like , maybe even show me where you live later"
"Sounds great"
Duke thought for a second if his place would really be best to bring another vulpine seeing as it literally was a run down barn but he then remembered Mile's offer about him living at his place the only problem was he had no idea where it was. Though he moved it aside in his mind, deciding to cross that bridge when it came along.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The shop was larger, inside, than the front had suggested. The building was developed on its length, it was like walking in a big corridor.
the bell chimed again, when the door closed.
A moment later, a tall man in his 40s, built like a closet, came in to greet his customers. "Well, howdy, You must be the new families. Lagranges and...Drake, right?" he extended his hand. "Charmed! I'm Horace Woodsbury. Which you'd think it's funny since I give new life to our trees." he chuckled.
Isabelle shook hands and offered a polite smile. "Very pleased, Horace. Yes, we just moved. We're here for something to decorate the boys' common room."
"Then you've come to the right place." He offered hand to the pets.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"ya know Gage , as far as you know this might just be some kind of elaborate set up to lure you into the wood so that me and Duke here can EAT YA !" . Serenade teased the corgi , sticking her tongue out and raise both of her arms , basically do what those ghosts in the classic cartoon did , without noticing that she unintentionally revealed the dark reddish bandage that wrap around her left arm from the wrist almost half way up . "nah I'm just kidding , don't worry about it" she said , turning away and continue walking toward the forest , still chuckling a bit.
As they step into the park , Serenade sensed 2 more presences , one of which was quickly recognized as that of a cat who's running to the opposite direction ,back into town , he didn't seem so notice the group or the other way around though , so she just leave him be . When Serenade look back at the other presence's direction , the only thing she had time to notice is something white , like a mist , for a split second before it vanish , that feeling was still there though. "Seriously though guys , even though we've just met , this is already one of the better time I had with pets so far , so thank you all for that. But just a random question , there wouldn't happen to be another one of your friends hanging around here would it ?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"I suppose it's a possibility. I mean it is a small town we tend to bump into each other a lot. why?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Also, I told Miles we were headed towards the woods, so he might be here," Tara said.
Hey, Miles. you here? she thought towards him.
------------
valerio wrote:The shop was larger, inside, than the front had suggested. The building was developed on its length, it was like walking in a big corridor.
the bell chimed again, when the door closed.
A moment later, a tall man in his 40s, built like a closet, came in to greet his customers. "Well, howdy, You must be the new families. Lagranges and...Drake, right?" he extended his hand. "Charmed! I'm Horace Woodsbury. Which you'd think it's funny since I give new life to our trees." he chuckled.
Isabelle shook hands and offered a polite smile. "Very pleased, Horace. Yes, we just moved. We're here for something to decorate the boys' common room."
"Then you've come to the right place." He offered hand to the pets.
Buster followed after the man, curious as to how he had known who he was, what with there being a few new families in town recently.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:"I suppose it's a possibility. I mean it is a small town we tend to bump into each other a lot. why?"
"well I have this...you know what probably nothing , never mind" Serenade giggled , decided to let things run its course
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Also, I told Miles we were headed towards the woods, so he might be here," Tara said.
"Ah so there is another friend of yours around here ok " hearing that made Serenade a bit less confused , thinking whoever Miles is might just be out of view at that moment , well , at least the confusion was gone until she realized something else . "Hang on ?! You told him that we were headed toward the wood?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

That depends where here is Tara. I'm waiting for a report back from Hubert in the park. Unless he's let his mind wander over to his lovers again and done forgot about me. Why where are you? Miles thought to her, still looking out to the street where he saw the signature flashes.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster followed after the man, curious as to how he had known who he was, what with there being a few new families in town recently.
"And don't be surprised, city bunny: this is a small place, new families are the first argument among us country locals. So, if you are the future owners of my handiwork, I guess you know what you need?"
Janus nodded. "Uh, a...bed our size, for starter? And you, Buster? What would you want in our room?"
---
xhunterko wrote:That depends where here is Tara. I'm waiting for a report back from Hubert in the park. Unless he's let his mind wander over to his lovers again and done forgot about me. Why where are you? Miles thought to her, still looking out to the street where he saw the signature flashes.
"I did not forgot anything, Miles. I am merely waiting for you to focus better on your findings. Do you perceive something else that could be useful?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Other then my first two, uh, scans, no. But I'll have a look in their direction. Miles thought, heading over to the road.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

As Serenade teased Gage, Duke flashed a slight and evil looking grin at Gage just to mess with him though after a few seconds Duke noticed the reddish bandage and his grin disappeared he was about to ask about it but decided it could wait until a latter time. In the mean time Duke followed with the others
serence ice fox wrote: "well I have this...you know what probably nothing , never mind" Serenade giggled , decided to let things run its course
"Ah so there is another friend of yours around here ok " hearing that made Serenade a bit less confused , thinking whoever Miles is might just be out of view at that moment , well , at less the confusion was gone until she realized something else . "Hang on ?! You told him that we were headed toward the wood?"
If Tara was here with them than this other friends must be Miles but as Duke quickly scanned around them he didn't see anything ghost like at all with the exception of the presence of Tara.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You're doing good. What do you perceive now?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:That depends where here is Tara. I'm waiting for a report back from Hubert in the park. Unless he's let his mind wander over to his lovers again and done forgot about me. Why where are you?
We're in the park, too... What exactly are you waiting for Hubert to report back on? she thought back to him.
-----------
valerio wrote:"And don't be surprised, city bunny: this is a small place, new families are the first argument among us country locals. So, if you are the future owners of my handiwork, I guess you know what you need?"
Janus nodded. "Uh, a...bed our size, for starter? And you, Buster? What would you want in our room?"
and now he wondered how the guy knew what he was thinking. was he really that easy to read after letting himself feel his emotions... so much for his advantage playing poker at family reunions.
"Well, I don't actually know what I want... I suppose a desk would be nice for if I need to do some work on my laptop. Maybe a better couch, too." was his reply.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

We're in the park, too... What exactly are you waiting for Hubert to report back on? she thought back to him.

Oh, where are ya? I'm by the road. Hubert's been teaching me to read signatures of some sort, so I was waiting to see what he thought.
Miles thought back to her. Then Miles looked around a bit. One of the first things he noticed were...tire tracks? Then he remembered hearing a vehicle last night. Near the park. His ears flattened and he felt sick to is stomach. He stopped where the tire tracks did. Then he looked around them. He found a set of human prints as well. Miles noticed them leading off. He didn't follow them neccessarily, he just went to the place where one of the signatures was the largest. Sure enough, a set of pet tracks and human foot prints could be seen.

"Oh, no," Miles said, seriously worried now.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"A desk, and a couch. Those I can provide. Of course, I guess you two mean a couch comfy for the boty of you."
Janus nodded weakly, his eyes darting anywhere but the human.
---
"Your fear may be well founded. I suggest the authorities are called in." Hubert said to Miles
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Oh, where are ya? I'm by the road. Hubert's been teaching me to read signatures of some sort, so I was waiting to see what he thought.[/i] Miles thought back to her.
well we just got here, so you could probably see us if you looked around, the ghost dog thought back. Shouldn't be hard to find the blue fox with us.
------------
valerio wrote:"A desk, and a couch. Those I can provide. Of course, I guess you two mean a couch comfy for the boty of you."
Janus nodded weakly, his eyes darting anywhere but the human.
"That would be nice, I suppose," buster responded. "Though the couch would mainly be for if we have our friends over. The bed would be enough for any other time."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

But I can't do it, someone else has too. Miles thought to Hubert.

Christopher, something is probably wrong. Where are you from the park? He thought to Christopher.

Miles looked around and indeed, did see the group.

Hey Tara! See you! He thought to her, waving.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara waved back.
"Miles is over there. and I told him we were headed towards the park because he wanted to join Gage and me. and I suppose meet you, Serenade," Tara said to the group.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I see , well......I guess I'll save the questions for later , hehe" . The fox said , distractingly looking at Miles' direction
OCC : is Miles still visible at this point ?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: No, Miles is still invisible.

ic:

Is the fox sensitive to spirits I take it? Miles thought to Tara, noticing her look in his direction.
Last edited by xhunterko on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

It would seem she is. She noticed me earlier when I wasn't visible, Tara thought back. Why don't you join us?
(OOC: I don't think anyone told Miles Serenade's name)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I can't. Me and Hubert have come to suspect that something has happened to Rex. I'm waiting on Christopher now to show him what we found so he can call the authorities. Miles thought back.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

oh, that sounds important. You go take care of the, then, she thought back.

"Looks like something else came up and Miles can't really join us right now," Tara told the group.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I see , that's a shame , hope not something serious"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:Christopher, something is probably wrong. Where are you from the park? He thought to Christopher.
"Me and Mason are close to my house... And you're starting to make me worry..." Christopher thought back to the spirit.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:oh, that sounds important. You go take care of the, then, she thought back.

"Looks like something else came up and Miles can't really join us right now," Tara told the group.
"Yeah what's wrong? It doesn't have anything to do with last night does it?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:oh, that sounds important. You go take care of the, then, she thought back.

"Yeah what's wrong? It doesn't have anything to do with last night does it?"
"I'm not sure. He thinks something may have happened to Rex."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well, I found some disturbing stuff, and well, me and Hubert think that the authorities have to be called in. Miles thought to Christopher.

I will. And this'll probably take all day. And I wanted to spend today with you too. Miles thought to Tara.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"That would be nice, I suppose," buster responded. "Though the couch would mainly be for if we have our friends over. The bed would be enough for any other time."
"Internet" Janus said. "Don't we need something for the computer and do this internet thing?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Internet" Janus said. "Don't we need something for the computer and do this internet thing?"
"I already have a computer and internet in my house, and I kind of just assumed your mom had internet in yours. But even if she doesn't, I don't think a furniture store would have that kind of thing," Buster explained. "If we need that, we're going to need to find an electronics store once we're done here."
xhunterko wrote:I will. And this'll probably take all day. And I wanted to spend today with you too. Miles thought to Tara.
maybe we could spend the night together, instead. neither of us really needs sleep, and now that Buster's with Janus, I'll feel really strange watching over him at night.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:Well, I found some disturbing stuff, and well, me and Hubert think that the authorities have to be called in. Miles thought to Christopher.
"Hubert? Who's Hubert?" Christopher thought to Miles.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters