HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

TensaZangetsu

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia gets up, stretches, and walks next to Rex.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert quickly discarded his trash into the recycle bin as well. "Sorry if I'm a little shy, I just don't do all too well with strangers." He said in a normal tone with an accurate tounge. "In all honesty my main fear is to become crippled like my father and not be able to protect people when needed."

He looked at the dogs he was with with a cunning playful smile "But lets not talk about that shall we? Where are we going?" He started to skip about with joy.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:Albert quickly discarded his trash into the recycle bin as well. "Sorry if I'm a little shy, I just don't do all too well with strangers." He said in a normal tone with an accurate tounge. "In all honesty my main fear is to become crippled like my father and not be able to protect people when needed."

He looked at the dogs he was with with a cunning playful smile "But lets not talk about that shall we? Where are we going?" He started to skip about with joy.
... Tia sighed
That's a quick personality change.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Relax, you two. We can discuss this later." Rex scratched the back of his head "Hmm. There should be a park or something, where we could go." he said, turning to the other two "Let's look for it. Agreed?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Sure!
Tia wagged her tail happily.
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

"Lead the way." He said while putting a paw on Rex's shoulder then taking it off.
The Moon Howler

Rex nodded and lead them out of the pizza shop. Once outside, he looked around for half a minute, then turned to the others "Wanna try going to the right?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

I don't mind.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus jumped at Rena's voice. "Oy! Sorry, Ma'am, I...well, I *was* looking for the bathroom, but..." He blushed, putting a head behind his paw. "Well, I also am really fascinated by old places, I start to explore them without even realizing it sometimes. Sorry for troubling you." He bowed apologetically, while the other two ghosts watched, invisible to Rena.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena was about to tell the Czech wolf the way to the bathroom when he ran in the oppiset direction. She gave a short sigh and turned to the others and said "Y'all can wait outside, I'll go get our friend."
Will do chief Once outside Gage stood next to the Rabbit, Buster right?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"That's my name."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"That's my name."
So, uhhhhh........ I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins, I'm not good at small talk. sorry Gage grinned sheepishly and blushed looking at his feet.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"that's no problem." He smiled at Gage.

crap, that'll make gathering information on him a bit more difficult. oh well, I like a good challenge.

"Do you mind if I ask about your ear?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Let's just say I was none to popular back in Steel River. I was kinda the neighborhood punching bag.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I hope you're treated better here. It seems like a nice enough neighborhood"

oh great. He's probably got some trust issues then. I'll have to manipulate him with kindness instead of fear. dang, fear is fun. I kind of hope I meet a jerk sometime. so much more fun to deal with.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I hope you're treated better here. It seems like a nice enough neighborhood"

oh great. He's probably got some trust issues then. I'll have to manipulate him with kindness instead of fear. dang, fear is fun. I kind of hope I meet a jerk sometime. so much more fun to deal with.
Yep, so far it's been better , though it'd have to try pretty hard to be worse. What's your story? how'd you end up here?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

TensaZangetsu wrote:I don't mind.
Rex nodded and led the group on the agreed destination which, by his phone, was west. After a while, his phone rang. Rex picked up.

"Hi, Dad!" he said "Oh, nothing much, met a bunch of newcomers as myself and going to find the local park." the shepherd raised an eyebrow "What do you mean there's no park! What else is there?"he rolled his eyes "Sounds good enough. Thanks, Dad!" he hung up the phone

Rex turned to the others "I got some news." he began "Even though this town lacks of parks, there's a small picnic place with tables and seats between the town and the forest. I suggest we use it instead, whadd'ya think?"

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia shrugged then looked at Rex
As I said before I don't mind at all.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:Yep, so far it's been better , though it'd have to try pretty hard to be worse. What's your story? how'd you end up here?
"my story's not that interesting. My mom and dad noticed that I didn't have many friends and felt moving to a pet friendly neighborhood would help."

of course, I only didn't have friends because they were kind of afraid of me. the old neighborhood was full of jerks.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:Yep, so far it's been better , though it'd have to try pretty hard to be worse. What's your story? how'd you end up here?
"my story's not that interesting. My mom and dad noticed that I didn't have many friends and felt moving to a pet friendly neighborhood would help."

of course, I only didn't have friends because they were kind of afraid of me. the old neighborhood was full of jerks.
Gage leaned against the outside of the store,"That sucks. Well, hopefully you can make some here.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, will you be my friend?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well, will you be my friend?"
<You will leave him alone, fiend!> The voice exploded inside the rabbit's mind, and it echoed like the voice of doom itself! At the same time, something pushed against the rabbit's leg, effectively tripping him
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage opened his mouth to answer the rabbit when he saw him trip for no apparent reason.
He leaned down and extended his paw to the rabbitWhat happened man? you ok?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster grabbed Gage's paw and stood up then said "I'm fine. I'm so clumsy I tripped over my own foot while I wasn't even moving." He laughed and smiled.

what the heck was that? Okay, I was tripped by something I couldn't see, and Gage doesn't seem to have heard the voice, so that was in my head. And I'm not crazy, so I can assume that it was an actual person or a ghost. and I can also assume they also can hear what I'm thinking, so mister mysterious force. are you a ghost or a telepath with telekinesis?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster grabbed Gage's paw and stood up then said "I'm fine. I'm so clumsy I tripped over my own foot while I wasn't even moving." He laughed and smiled.

what the heck was that? Okay, I was tripped by something I couldn't see, and Gage doesn't seem to have heard the voice, so that was in my head. And I'm not crazy, so I can assume that it was an actual person or a ghost. and I can also assume they also can hear what I'm thinking, so mister mysterious force. are you a ghost or a telepath with telekinesis?
Gage smirked, You sure you're ok buddy?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

valerio wrote:Janus jumped at Rena's voice. "Oy! Sorry, Ma'am, I...well, I *was* looking for the bathroom, but..." He blushed, putting a head behind his paw. "Well, I also am really fascinated by old places, I start to explore them without even realizing it sometimes. Sorry for troubling you." He bowed apologetically, while the other two ghosts watched, invisible to Rena.
"Oh, pardon. Did I scare ya?" The Shiba Inu asked as the other dog took up a nervous looking pose, and then she started giggling. "Well y'all can either let me show ya to the bathroom or clean yourself up in the "primitive" way. she joked, fairly certain that he'd prefer the bathroom to clean up in. "Sorry 'bout scaring' ya, but this part of the building is actually not used, and as such, there's no usable bathrooms. The restrooms on the first floor are to the right of the comic book section." she said while she observed the extents of the mess the czech wolf had left.

((OOC: Not much I can do here, so sorry if this is a bit short.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I suggest we use it instead, whadd'ya think?"
Albert looked confused for a bit but caught on to what Rex was saying. "Whatever works, plus I am kind of curious as of to what the picnic area smells like." He nodded indicating he was ready to go whenever they were.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:
Albert looked confused for a bit but caught on to what Rex was saying. "Whatever works, plus I am kind of curious as of to what the picnic area smells like." He nodded indicating he was ready to go whenever they were.
Then it's settled! Now let's go!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Leafolawl wrote:"Oh, pardon. Did I scare ya?" The Shiba Inu asked as the other dog took up a nervous looking pose, and then she started giggling. "Well y'all can either let me show ya to the bathroom or clean yourself up in the "primitive" way. she joked, fairly certain that he'd prefer the bathroom to clean up in. "Sorry 'bout scaring' ya, but this part of the building is actually not used, and as such, there's no usable bathrooms. The restrooms on the first floor are to the right of the comic book section." she said while she observed the extents of the mess the czech wolf had left.
Janus bowed again. "Thank you." and ran in the pointed direction. He neither wanted to arouse suspicions, nor upset Rena after she had been polite to him.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster grabbed Gage's paw and stood up then said "I'm fine. I'm so clumsy I tripped over my own foot while I wasn't even moving." He laughed and smiled.
In answer, something tripped Buster...again.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:In answer, something tripped Buster...again.
"well apparently, I'm clumsier than I thought. I'll just stay sitting here until the others get out." he sat up and crossed his legs.
Okay, that was just uncalled for, whoever you are. I just want to be civil and talk... well, think with you. and you resort to schoolyard bullying?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The same invisible force slapped hard the rabbit's ears.
<Be silent, mortal. I can see the poison in your thoughts. It is not in my custom to interfere with your kind's free will, but the one called Janus is under my protection. You will not manipulate him for your ends, neither you will cause harm to the one called Gage, since Janus is trying to help him by his own kindness and not out of selfish interest. Challenge me at your own peril.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The same invisible force slapped hard the rabbit's ears.
<Be silent, mortal. I can see the poison in your thoughts. It is not in my custom to interfere with your kind's free will, but the one called Janus is under my protection. You will not manipulate him for your ends, neither you will cause harm to the one called Gage, since Janus is trying to help him by his own kindness and not out of selfish interest. Challenge me at your own peril.>
you must not be able to see all of my thoughts. I only manipulate by fear if someone's a jerk to me. and when I manipulate with kindness, I do things for them if they ask. It's a give and take, and I rarely take. I just like to be prepared.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

TensaZangetsu wrote:
Aerroxosity wrote:
Then it's settled! Now let's go!
After a few blocks and about 20 minutes, they reached the Picnic area. It wasn't much, but it was enough for their needs. Along with the picnic tables and benches, there were 2 gazebos. "Well" Rex said "We're here, gang!" he turned to the others "Let's choose where should we sit."

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia looked around
Oh! How about over there.
She pointed towards a picnic table under the shade of a giant tree
The Moon Howler

"I'm game!" Rex replied and headed to the said table
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:you must not be able to see all of my thoughts. I only manipulate by fear if someone's a jerk to me. and when I manipulate with kindness, I do things for them if they ask. It's a give and take, and I rarely take. I just like to be prepared.
<I will give you the benefit of doubt. Do not fail your words.> And with that, the presence was gone.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:In answer, something tripped Buster...again.
"well apparently, I'm clumsier than I thought. I'll just stay sitting here until the others get out." he sat up and crossed his legs.
Okay, that was just uncalled for, whoever you are. I just want to be civil and talk... well, think with you. and you resort to schoolyard bullying?
Gage looked at the rabbit with concern
you sure you're ok?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:Gage looked at the rabbit with concern
you sure you're ok?
relieved that the spirit had gone, Buster responded to Gage.

"Perfectly fine. I just get clumsy sometimes. It's why I'm not at home helping my mom unpack her fragile vases."
He chuckled and smiled at Gage.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Seth wrote:Gage looked at the rabbit with concern
you sure you're ok?
relieved that the spirit had gone, Buster responded to Gage.

"Perfectly fine. I just get clumsy sometimes. It's why I'm not at home helping my mom unpack her fragile vases."
He chuckled and smiled at Gage.
Returning his smile Gage chuckledI guess so.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus came back. "Ehilà, folks! Gage, you ready to join me at lunch? Buster, consider yourself invited as well of course." Say yes say yes say yes!