HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Busters ears twitched as he heard the Hunter's call. It sent a shiver down his spine.
This better work, He thought to himself, his fear replaced by anger. Now he was dealing with an emotion he was used to. It allowed him to keep a clearer head, ready to do his part when the time came.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ohhhhhh this is gonna be fun! Miles thought. Standing invisible next to Duke, waiting.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason was walking to the park thinking to himself. I wonder what this Hunter will look like? I've seen some very mean, war torn, animals before back when i was young. I'll guess thats what he'll look like. I've taken those beasts down twice before, I could try again. He was almost at the edge of the forest, then he stopped at the edge. Not sure where he should go upon entering. So he decided to wait until he heard either screams or yelling.
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rex was lost in his own thoughts about that Hunter he heard about, hoping he wasn't letting them (thoughts) out. He was so consumed in his thoughts, he almost stumbled in Mason. Instead, he jumped aside.
"Oh, Hello there!" he said "Catsper called ya as well?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I think it's best if you guys wait just a little before you come in. While we do want to frustrate the hunter, we don't want to have a repeat memory of the last time he was nearly beat senseless. I don't even wanna think of what could happen. Miles thought to Rex and Mason.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Feral.
No, something worse than that.
The collar around his neck looked like a trinket, a parody.
He shifted his pace, now in a short run on his feet, then curving slowly on all fours and sniffing at the air, his sharp senses alert.
His slit pupils gave him a sort of demonic appearance, while the light from the lightposts reflected against them. the lights made his shadow dance as if it was a living, dark aura.
A drip of saliva fell from his jaw as he said, his voice a murderous happy promise, "Foxy, foxy, foxy...run, foxy. Papa wants to play long and nice with you."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara positioned herself on the opposite side of Duke from Miles, sure to keep herself completely transparent. Right, She thought to herself. Focus my strongest emotions to move things. This hunter is causing Buster pain. It's killing a loved one of his, just like the wolf that took me... He's exactly like the wolf that took me. This is my chance to save Buster without causing him more pain. I won't let him get hurt, she just kept thinking along these lines, focusing her anger at the wolf that killed her,and her love for Buster (like a brother, of course), and her desire to protect him, all onto the Hunter that was coming towards them. All while keeping in mind that she couldn't let him know she was there.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

xhunterko wrote:I think it's best if you guys wait just a little before you come in. While we do want to frustrate the hunter, we don't want to have a repeat memory of the last time he was nearly beat senseless. I don't even wanna think of what could happen. Miles thought to Rex and Mason.
Thats what I was planning on doing, but thanks anyway. Mason said quietly out loud. Then to Rex he said, So are you ready for whatever might happen in there?
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rex grinned "Life without danger is gray and boring." the GSD said "Same goes for the live without music."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke stood in the grassy area scanning everything around him watching for slight movements and shadows, though as he was waiting he sorta felt a slight precense beside him even if there was nothing there he just shrugged it off assuming it was just jitters. Though as he heard the blood curdling voice of the Hunter Duke felt no longer afraid, he was mad and even a little upset he didn't want to fall prey to this beast and he wouldn't if he had to go he'd go fighting. Duke took a few steps towards where he thought the voice came from.

"Stop Hiding and Cowering Like the Pup you are! Come out and face me!!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

The steps stopped.
There followed the most ominous minute of silence one could perceive. Even the air itself seemed afraid to move.
"Coward..." you could take that word the Hunter pronounced, and stock it in a bottle as pure venom. A low growl rose from the Hunter's throat.
"Coward pup...I...am..." his roard and his running steps came together, as if a monstrous engine had come to life! "NOT!"
no finesse, no evil joy, nothing but bloodlust now!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And almost instantaneously a stick popped up right in front of the hunter. As if it had been lifted up from the ground as if he'd stepped on it. Miles held a firm grip on the stick to make sure it had a good impact. He couldn't help but grin.
valerio

Post by valerio »

...and just a frraction of a second later, a tremendous *snap-kressh* could be heard!
The monstrous wolf-dog spat the thing he had just...chewed in half, with almost unnatural reflexes. His eyes were again gleaming with that murderous joy.
"Ohh, Foxy brought friends to play with." he said to Duke. "Tell me, foxy, *who* is the coward, now?!"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke saw as the Hunter emerged from the shadows and he braced himself for the charge but luckily it was stopped by a lone stick popping up and catching the Hunter. But it was no match for the Hunters reflexes and incredible strength to tear it to pieces, and as the Hunter carried on Duke took up a fighting stance for the hunter if he got closer

I Don't know what you're talking about PUP! There's no one else but me and you, now stop stalling yourself and lets finish this!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The monster roared and run/jumped at his prey.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke took a deep breath, unsheathed his claws and tried to brace himself.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

A blindside. A sudden impact on The Hunter's shoulder. The full speed of a sprint, the full swing of a punch.

Both on one impact. Enough to send even the most well balanced of fighters back a ways if caught unaware.

Standing proudly, a girl let out a howl.

And the Shiba Inu's gaze fell back upon the larger dog. Fearless. Bold.

Maybe even a little cocky.

Then, with a smirk, all she said was, "And you say you're not a pup."
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
valerio

Post by valerio »

It was the matter of a single movement. Janus fell down, indeed...and rolled back into a fighting stance, before leaping at the new enemy!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara focused all of her emotions on a loose branch, moving it so the more elevated parts would catch the Hunter's foot and throw him off balance
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

'Just like a charm!' it was almost comical, to see that killer tripping and falling at just a feet from his intended prey.
It was definitely *not* comical, when he rose to his knees, hissing like a beast possessed.
And the dog was still within his talons' reach!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Nuh uh. Miles thought coldly. Appearing behind the hunter,as if he had dropped from a tree, then he became as solid as his anger could make him, he lurched forward trying to catch the hunter in a choke hold.

"Ohhh, I really think you best rethink this," Miles said to the beast.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Drawback of 1) being tangible and 2) underestimating your adversary's power: the Hunter flipped like a big pup wanting to dust himself and crushed Miles under his own weight. Then He stood up, ready to strike. "I rethought. I get *you*!"
<Miles, you fool! Do not reveal your nature to him, or he'll understand and all will be lost!> There was actually a tone of urgency in Hubert's thought, and that should make it clear how vital was this command!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Catch me if you can then!" Miles said, jerking back up, staggering just a bit, holding his chest, then bolting full speed away from the hunter and towards the woods.

You said that'd WORK! Miles thought angrily back. I got as angry as I could and grabbed! Why didn't that work!? If he could cry, he'd knew he'd be fighting off tears about now.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolfdog did just that, silent like the ghost of death itself.
<It worked, in the measure you got him distracted. But you can't let him wound you! In case you hadn't noticed you don't have blood or tissue anymore. Now, tease him one last time and disappear inside that tree!>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Sigh, gotcha. Miles thought back to Hubert. He picked up a thicker, stronger stick from the forest floor, and threw it behind him, aiming mostly low.
valerio

Post by valerio »

A clawed paw caught the thing in mid-air and turned it into pieces.
A moment later, the quarry had disappeared. The Hunter looked around, sniffing the air, panting, perking his ears here and there. "Come out, you coward! hiding won't help your friends..." he grinned, thinking of the fox, and ran back on all fours, toward the path.

(ooc - waiting for Seth now, what do you think guys?)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke watched as the beast grew ever so close, he could hear his breathing and he just stood there ready for a wave of pain and claws. But he was ready somehow, calm and collected even for a moment but before he could be hit Rena came out of nowhere and blindsided the Hunter sending him back and back into a fighting position and as the Hunter was going to make another attack Duke started for a charge but before he could help he saw a stick move slightly, just enough to trip the Hunter and send him to his knees. Then in an instant Miles solidified and attacked the Hunter, Duke then though and concluded that the feeling he had was Miles and this new ghost, the reason the Hunter was tripping up was because they were doing the tripping, Huberts plan was coming together until now when Miles retreated into the woods, the Hunter quick on his slightly transperant tail. Duke let out a sigh of relief knowing the Hunter couldn't hurt Miles and Duke just relaxed for a second giving a thankful nod to Rena before hearing a loud crack and howling in the woods.
"Mabey Miles hurt the Hunter good?" Duke thought to himself, but before he was sure of it he saw the Hunter reappear from the tree's edge, fearsome and more intimidating than ever.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:A clawed paw caught the thing in mid-air and turned it into pieces.
A moment later, the quarry had disappeared. The Hunter looked around, sniffing the air, panting, perking his ears here and there. "Come out, you coward! hiding won't help your friends..." he grinned, thinking of the fox, and ran back on all fours, toward the path.

(ooc - waiting for Seth now, what do you think guys?)
Gage was lying in wait near the path holding a chunk of wood he'd found in the underbrush. When the hunter ran by he stepped out and whacked him between the shoulder blades as hard as he could. Adrian wasn't strong enough to really hurt the hunter but it would definitely smart, and more importantly get his attention. "Y'know for a guy who's supposed to be terrorizing the town you're not particularly good at this." with that he darted into the forest, allowing himself a quick glance over his shoulder to see if the hunter was following.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The assassin dog roared and run blindly after the brave corgi.
Hubert was satisfied: the Hunter was dangerous at his most when he used his brain, led the game. Now he had to follow his enemies' strategies, getting more and more confused and scared.
This was going to succeed!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

again, Tara moved a branch into the Hunter's path to catch his paw.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And in tandem this time, another log out of no where flew at the hunter's side. A big log. The size of your arm log.

"Oh let's not forget about me!" Miles yelled to the hunter, then he disapeared into a tree again.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Tripped.
Hit!
Again.
The wolfdog's mind was collapsing into a vortex, the epicenter of which was the bundle of memories he had tried to suppress.
"Kill you kill you kill you..." he was panting, turning, looking for prey, finding only that damned fox who stood there, taunting him.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke stood there seeing some rustling in the brush but after a subtle thawk the rustling and sound turned back into the woods followed by some more crunching sounds and rustling. He was sure that the hunter was about to crack after being hit this many times but once again the Hunter appeared from the brush muttering something Duke could hardly hear. Duke once again put a little pressure on his wound, the deep scent of crimson filling the air once again.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh, guys, you might want to get in on the fun before it's all over. Don't think. Just move in and pound. But alternate and keep it confusing at the same time. Have fun! Miles thought to Rex and Mason.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Alright here I come. Mason said as he started to run into the woods. Quickly he found his way to the commotion in the woods. Mason slowed down to a halt while he looked out for the 'hunter'. After smelling and listening for a little bit he found him, running towards a fox with an injury. DON'T HARM THE WEAK! Mason yelled as he first punched the hunter in the face then tackled him to the ground. Quickly he got back up and gave the hunter a kick to the ribs, before running back into the brush, yelling on the way, YOU BETTER STAY DOWN MUTT! If you know whats good for you.

(OOC: That was good right? This post?)
Yes, I am a furry.
valerio

Post by valerio »

That did it.
Instead of exploding in yet another burst of anger, the Hunter just...folded. He was breathing fast, as if after a long run. his eyes were glassed, fixed on what was going on his mind, as finally the memories started clashing for control.
The Czech Wolf cuddled in a fetal position, trembling all over. He even looked...smaller somehow.
And his voice was a pathetic whimper, something that a scared and suffering cub spoke years ago. "Hurt. Hurt. Hurt...Why are you hurting me? What d-did I d-do? Please, stop it. Mommy, I want mommy..."

Hubert manifested by Buster's shoulder. "You know what to do," he said, softly. Then he projected his thoughts to the others. <Everyone else, do not dare to get near now. Trust me.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster stood up from where he was the whole time. Seeing the hunter... seeing Janus... like this hurt Buster. the anger he had towards the hunter was completely gone. tears were rolling down his cheeks as he approached the pitiful sight.

the rabbit gently placed his paw on Janus's back as he sat down next to him. "You didn't do anything," he whispered. "and you don't have to hurt anymore." He then leaned down and pulled Janus's face into a kiss.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

musclecar326 wrote:Alright here I come. Mason said as he started to run into the woods. Quickly he found his way to the commotion in the woods. Mason slowed down to a halt while he looked out for the 'hunter'. After smelling and listening for a little bit he found him, running towards a fox with an injury. DON'T HARM THE WEAK! Mason yelled as he first punched the hunter in the face then tackled him to the ground. Quickly he got back up and gave the hunter a kick to the ribs, before running back into the brush, yelling on the way, YOU BETTER STAY DOWN MUTT! If you know whats good for you.
As this completely new pet charged out of the woods and attacked the hunter Duke looked at him as he retreated back, talking to himself
"Who's he calling weak...."

But when Duke looked back around, waiting for yet another attack all he saw was a defeated pet, a remnant of what was just moments ago attacking them. As the animal pleaded for its mother, wimpering of pain and hurt Duke felt remorse and sadness, his own demons returning to him, only visions and memories of abandonment flooded in and the memories of his cries for his own mother, only to be never answered. He tried to fight it but a few tears even rolled down his cheek, he tried to take a step toward the defeated creature but Huberts warning stopped him, instead as he was immersed in grief he just fell to his knees and rested there, not wanting to move just sit and rest
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hey Rex! We're good here! Sorry you couldn't join in. Miles thought to Rex.

Hubert. I now only have one concern. You've been monitoring human activity to insure they don't interfere, yes? Miles thought to Hubert. Thinking of the pet's parents.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert nodded. <Not one single human or pet other than you is awake, now, don't worry.>

Janus didn't respond the kiss. He stood there...puzzled, blinking. As if someone who had just woken from a nightmare.
When he focused, his expression was...different. It had something of the predator, but even an awed look, like a pup discovering the world for the first time. He looked at the rabbit, "I know you," he said with a new voice. No longer the carefree creature the rabbit had met the first time, but not even the assassin ready to take one life for the joy of it.
Janus then looked at the stars. "I never saw the stars..." Then again at the rabbit. "You are...Buster?"