HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Ray yowls in surprise and allows Mickey to spin him around a few times. Laughing, he forces himself to pull away.
"Sorry, Mickey, I'd love to stay but I have a prior engagement. We can totally dance later though!" The cat steps towards the door with the dragon still on his shoulder.
"You coming or staying, Hubert?" he asks, thinking that the dragon did a good job to cling to his shoulder throughout the spinning. He wonders why Rena appeared so determined to ignore the dragon but decides it's best not to question that as he follows the small dog out the door.
"Oh, I have no quailms in joining you. Admittedly, despite my status, I am still fascinated by the world of mortals."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Huh..." Buster mutters, still slightly transfixed as Ray and the little glowy lizard thing head off. "Oh, sorry Tara. Guess I got a little distracted." She adds with a bit of a sheepish grin, Turning towards the ghost-dog.

"So I guess Spooky is the only one I have to worry about then?" she wondered, this time failing to use his name because she still couldn't get the mental image of him in the suit mentioned earlier out of her head, rather than forgetting it again.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

While Duke had his moment with Serenade, his attention slightly caught Rena heading out of the bookstore's front. This did not bother him as he knew he'd frustrated her before but he also knew she would move on, though more importantly Serenade was now his priority when she needed his comfort, especially therefore.
The fox gave a small chuckle and retained his big warm smile, a few longer and sharp teeth poking out from his jaw slightly, giving his smile a mild predatory look. Feeling the vixen embrace his hold e kept her tight against him, taking comfort in her presence as well.
With her look towards Rena and the stairs Duke figured out what she was implying even as she said it but he was not about to ruin the moment completely, he spoke up happily "Oh! Of course it would be rude to keep her waiting, but I would hate to go alone, needles and the like are pretty terrifying to say the least!" His tone straightforward but he intended to have company, and as if to further the point he flashed a quick and inconspicuous wink.
The fox then parted with Serenade ever so slightly, pulling her lightly and speaking something else in a low and playful manner "Also I'd hate to have someone else sweep you off you're feet" And with that he aroused a slight chuckle from himself and continued for a few steps, hoping that the vixen would be right behind him.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:While Duke had his moment with Serenade, his attention slightly caught Rena heading out of the bookstore's front. This did not bother him as he knew he'd frustrated her before but he also knew she would move on, though more importantly Serenade was now his priority when she needed his comfort, especially therefore.
The fox gave a small chuckle and retained his big warm smile, a few longer and sharp teeth poking out from his jaw slightly, giving his smile a mild predatory look. Feeling the vixen embrace his hold e kept her tight against him, taking comfort in her presence as well.
With her look towards Rena and the stairs Duke figured out what she was implying even as she said it but he was not about to ruin the moment completely, he spoke up happily "Oh! Of course it would be rude to keep her waiting, but I would hate to go alone, needles and the like are pretty terrifying to say the least!" His tone straightforward but he intended to have company, and as if to further the point he flashed a quick and inconspicuous wink.
The fox then parted with Serenade ever so slightly, pulling her lightly and speaking something else in a low and playful manner "Also I'd hate to have someone else sweep you off you're feet" And with that he aroused a slight chuckle from himself and continued for a few steps, hoping that the vixen would be right behind him.
Couldn't help herself after Duke's teasing , Serenade smiled and sighed a little , didn't even bother to hide the fact that she was blushing . Though knowing Rena would probably not happy seeing her up there , Serenade decided to follow Duke anyway . Beside , the best way to resolve a conflict is to face it , right ?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyn got up and walked over to Mickey. "I'll dance with you." he said, smiling.
---
Hazyl saw Tara looking at her and waved. "Hi. How are you?" she asked, walking over.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey smiled and grabbed Lyn's paw, pulling him into a dance with her. She spun him and danced with him before changing it to a different song.

"Since Ah was a little kitten. I had a dream! Mah name in lights! 'Mickey the Country Song cat!'"

Mickey began to dance again.

"Got on a bus and came to the town where dreams can come true. If you believe it! This is mah kinda town, it's as plain as the nose on ya face!"

Mickey grabbed Lyn's paws and helped him copy her moves.

"This is the time! This is the place! This is the time! This must be the place!"

Mickey jumped on top of a bookcase.

"Applegate!"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Eon ducked and weaved under and between the two cats, enjoying himself and what he considered a dance. "Yay!" He called out once Mickey finished this song. Ion looked up to make sure that Lyn's brace was holding, once he was sure it was fine he tried to go back to reading.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

hypernovatic wrote:Hazyl saw Tara looking at her and waved. "Hi. How are you?" she asked, walking over.
"I'm fine," Tara replied. "Of course once you're a ghost there's not much that can ruin your day. And you?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey chuckled as she returned to the ground once more. She had stopped dancing and was now enjoying some quality time with the floor. She pulled one knee to her chest and the other laid out in front of her. With her arm slung over her knee, Mickey chuckled again.

"That sure was fun! Do we have anywhere else to go?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Liked it? I loved it! Ooh... Let's see... Mentalism sounds spooky. Let's try that!" Lilly claps her paws and bounces lightly from footpaw to footpaw excitedly. "Dook dook!"
“Good!” Martin nodded “But before we start I must warn you.” He said, giving a sinister tone to his voice “What you going to witness is not your usual parlor trick! You going to experience something much more. You’re going to feel the true art first hand…“ he paused for a second as he realized he used the wrong line ”…. Or rather paw!”
Lilly giggled, excited of what was to happen. Was it because of his tone or because of the vibes he was giving away, but she knew that he was about to perform something particularly hard.
“Now stand still.” Martin instructed “I will need to focus and wiggling on your end will only interfere.”
“Okay!” Lilly replied and froze in place… or rather forced herself to do so. “What will you do?” she asked “Will you chant some sort of magic spell or something?”
“Not really a magic spell.” Martin replied as he put a finger on her forehead “I want you to listen to me.” His voice softened to a whisper “Are you ready?”
“As ready as I’ll ever be… I suppose.” Lilly replied
“Good, now I want you to breathe slowly and focus…” Martin said, his voice taking an eerie tone in Lilly’s ears “I want you to remember.” In Lilly ears his voice was now accompanied by at least a dozen small ringing bells, ringing in perfect tune with his voice “Remember what things were before…” the half-wolf ordered as his mind entered hers
And so she remembered, the notable memories that surfaced were many, but only few of them actually had a form…
Those particular memories grabbed the interest of the half-wolf. He reached out to them, searching for the right one and he found the best he could – a memory of a… lullaby… of some sort. It was the brightest memory of hers, but before he could study it, his mind was knocked by a powerful wall of psychic energy.
Martin was quite surprised and at first thought it was some sort of unconscious emotional shield that some put around their most revered of memories. But that was not the case. There was no mistake in his mind that he was right. He could recognize the power. Luckily, the protective wall, although powerful, was raw and badly shaped, allowing him to get one more glimpse at the memory, before he withdrew from her mind.
The moment he left her mind and withdrew his paw, he shook his head
“How did you do that?” He simply asked.
"...Do what?" Lilly sounds confused. "... W-w-what was that?" During the trick, Lilly's dark glasses have slid down her nose but she doesn't notice in her confusion and the intense gaze of her white pupils burns sightlessly through the half-wolf's head, pinning him to the bookshelf behind.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Martin groaned and growled after the sudden attack. The fact that he hit his head was not something that worried him, however. He recovered quickly, however, not without a leftover effects of the attack - his left eye was giving a faint blue glow, while underneath the patch on his right eye, those with keen sight could spot faint red glow from underneath the eye-patch.
"You have a great gift." He said, then coughed "Your mental powers are powerful." He blinked and the glow in his eyes disappeared (visible on his left eye) "At least powerful enough to kick my disciplined mind with but a mere wave of raw mental energy."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Hazyl saw Tara looking at her and waved. "Hi. How are you?" she asked, walking over.
"I'm fine," Tara replied. "Of course once you're a ghost there's not much that can ruin your day. And you?"
Ion looked up from his book and at Tara, "Wait, you're a ghost?" Ion sighed, looked down, and shook his head no.
Mickey wrote:Mickey chuckled as she returned to the ground once more. She had stopped dancing and was now enjoying some quality time with the floor. She pulled one knee to her chest and the other laid out in front of her. With her arm slung over her knee, Mickey chuckled again.

"That sure was fun! Do we have anywhere else to go?"
Eon looked at the cat, "Uh, me and Ion are quiet new to the neighborhood, we would love to have a tour of it."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"...What do you mean? What powers?" Lilly now sounds concerned, maybe even frightened. "A-are you okay? You groaned... What's happening?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

The Moon Howler

Martin shook his head a few times before answering.
"I am perfectly fine. It'll take a lot more than that little trick you pulled to actually harm me." he answered "As for what happened, you unleashed a strong wave of raw mental energy. If it were anyone undisciplined in the art, you might have harmed him or her. The energy you emitted however, was of a very specific kind, used by mentalists and psychics. I hope you're the latter."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey shifted her weight to her paws and put her back paws in the air, springing forward and landing in on her feet. After adjusting the coat around her, Mickey turned to the two ferrets.

"First, yes. There are apparitions within this here store. Second, a tour sounds just great. I haven't seen much myself."
My characters!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Since everyone else seemed to be busy with other things, buster decided now was as good a time as any to head home for lunch.

"Well, i'm kinda hungry, so i'll see you guys later."
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena waves to the three pets as they join her outside, smiling and wagging her tail a little at not being crowded by all the pets inside. "Ray, Duke... Ah don't think I got your name," she says, looking at the off-color fox with her half-focused gaze. "You probably know my name where ma said it a few times in the store, and ah figure it wouldn't do to not have something to call you by."
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote:Rena waves to the three pets as they join her outside, smiling and wagging her tail a little at not being crowded by all the pets inside. "Ray, Duke... Ah don't think I got your name," she says, looking at the off-color fox with her half-focused gaze. "You probably know my name where ma said it a few times in the store, and ah figure it wouldn't do to not have something to call you by."
"I'm...I'm Serenade" the vixen replied , trying to smile a bit to hide her nervousness .
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles watched Rena go, and, deciding he's not any useful down here, best thought it to go invisible and follow along.

Say Tara, the others want a tour. You've been flying around a bit think you could oblige? Miles thought to her.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Say Tara, the others want a tour. You've been flying around a bit think you could oblige? Miles thought to her.
Yeah, I can probably handle that, Tara thought back. "I could probably lead a tour. Do you want to walk down main street and check out the few shops and restaurants, or do you want to explore the woods?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Ion stood up picking up the books, he looked at Eon gesturing to the books. "Um, well if you wouldn't mind can we drop these books off at our house first." Ion shuffled his feet. "And er, I guess we would be happy to walk down main street afterwards." Ion relaxed a little, which cheered Eon up a little since he had to do all the talking. Eon looked apolitically at Mickey, just in case she had a more adventurous sprite than his brother.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Yeah, I can probably handle that, Tara thought back. "I could probably lead a tour. Do you want to walk down main street and check out the few shops and restaurants, or do you want to explore the woods?"
"Ooh! A tour sounds awesome!" Hazyl said, bouncing excitedly. She stopped and nodded. "Yes, a tour does sound nice." Lydia agreed.

Lyn smiled and stood next to Mickey. "I'd like to have a tour." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The Moon Howler wrote:Martin shook his head a few times before answering.
"I am perfectly fine. It'll take a lot more than that little trick you pulled to actually harm me." he answered "As for what happened, you unleashed a strong wave of raw mental energy. If it were anyone undisciplined in the art, you might have harmed him or her. The energy you emitted however, was of a very specific kind, used by mentalists and psychics. I hope you're the latter."
"I... How did I do that? I mean..." The ferret reaches out and finds Martin's arm and draws the canine a few steps in the opposite direction to where she can hear the other's talking. She lowers her voice to avoid being overheard.
"I never told this to anyone. They'd all have thought I was crazy... But sometimes... Sometimes I can see other's thoughts. Well, not see... More like... Feel... It's hard to explain, you know? But I can use it to work out where things are... But... I thought psychics were frauds and mentalists were just magicians... Are... Are you saying it's real?"

~~~~@@@~~~~
Leafolawl wrote:Rena waves to the three pets as they join her outside, smiling and wagging her tail a little at not being crowded by all the pets inside. "Ray, Duke... Ah don't think I got your name," she says, looking at the off-color fox with her half-focused gaze. "You probably know my name where ma said it a few times in the store, and ah figure it wouldn't do to not have something to call you by."
Ray nods as his name is mentioned and smiles as the little dog's tail gives away her lightened mood.
"Great. And this is Rena, if you missed it, Serenade. Now that we all know each other, shall we get those stitches out of Duke's leg?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Ray nods as his name is mentioned and smiles as the little dog's tail gives away her lightened mood.
"Great. And this is Rena, if you missed it, Serenade. Now that we all know each other, shall we get those stitches out of Duke's leg?"
"Thank you Ray" Serenade said , giving Ray a smile , though the vixen did manage to catch Rena's name before , having someone who's seemingly friendly with Rena introduce them again might well , lessen the tension , maybe .
The Moon Howler

Hlaoroo wrote: "I... How did I do that? I mean..." The ferret reaches out and finds Martin's arm and draws the canine a few steps in the opposite direction to where she can hear the other's talking. She lowers her voice to avoid being overheard.
"I never told this to anyone. They'd all have thought I was crazy... But sometimes... Sometimes I can see other's thoughts. Well, not see... More like... Feel... It's hard to explain, you know? But I can use it to work out where things are... But... I thought psychics were frauds and mentalists were just magicians... Are... Are you saying it's real?"
"Just as real as ghosts ya felt earlier." Martin replied "And if what ya telling me is true, then you might as well be more powerful than I thought, which means ya'll need guidance... if ya want to hone yer natural abilities."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Civilization wrote:Ion stood up picking up the books, he looked at Eon gesturing to the books. "Um, well if you wouldn't mind can we drop these books off at our house first." Ion shuffled his feet. "And er, I guess we would be happy to walk down main street afterwards." Ion relaxed a little, which cheered Eon up a little since he had to do all the talking. Eon looked apolitically at Mickey, just in case she had a more adventurous sprite than his brother.
hypernovatic wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Yeah, I can probably handle that, Tara thought back. "I could probably lead a tour. Do you want to walk down main street and check out the few shops and restaurants, or do you want to explore the woods?"
"Ooh! A tour sounds awesome!" Hazyl said, bouncing excitedly. She stopped and nodded. "Yes, a tour does sound nice." Lydia agreed.

Lyn smiled and stood next to Mickey. "I'd like to have a tour." he said.
"alright, so should we go now?" Tara asked the group
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Eon and Ion looked at each other, Well, if you guys don't mind the holdup of going back to our place real quick to drop off those books then we are ready."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

From the other side of Main Street, a lone otter was walking along the sidewalk in slow, calculated steps. His head turned left and right methodologically, taking in the scene and noting each and every store that lined the supposed main part of town. A soft suckling sound could be heard, as he took in another suckle on his lollipop. Orange flavour; not mandarin orange, but close enough.

Mikan had not been long here, having moved in with his parents and owners only last week, and this was his first chance in taking a stroll alone for once. The couple are a very sweet and loving pair overall, but they can be rather overbearing at times. He had to convince them that he'll be okay, and he knows where to go if something happens: the police station, the fire station and even the vet! A small sigh escaped him, and he rubbed behind his head. He loves them nonetheless.

Nothing much to be seen so far, it is a quiet town after all. But as he was approaching the clinic, he noticed a small grouping of pets were assembled in front of a store. His interest piqued, the tall otter buckled himself upwards and corrected the strap of his heavy sling bag, and started to approach the store. Maybe it was a sale day? It was a book store, and a few new books would be nice. Mama was looking for a new cookbook after all.

His slow amble gave Mikan time to evaluate the members of the group: a couple of cats, twin ferrets, a fennec fox and some dogs. He raised his right hand.

"Hey, a sale here?" he asked, his voice really deep and gravelly, almost like a guard dog's. Add the absence of a smile from his muzzle, preoccupied with the lollipop, and he looked like a ruffian looking for a fight.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The Moon Howler wrote: "Just as real as ghosts ya felt earlier." Martin replied "And if what ya telling me is true, then you might as well be more powerful than I thought, which means ya'll need guidance... if ya want to hone yer natural abilities."
"If it's true? Ah, I knew you wouldn't believe me!" the petite ferret stamps in frustration. "How do I convince you? How do you know all this stuff anyway? How do I know you're not a fake, trying to use your magic and the ghosts to get to me?" she demands, her tone betraying her uncertainty.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Yeah, let's hurry before Ah have ta head home."

Mickey, humming to herself, walked toward the door, but the sight of an otter stopped her. She looked at him, her head turned to the side a bit.

"Howdy!"
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

kurowolfe wrote:"Hey, a sale here?" he asked, his voice really deep and gravelly, almost like a guard dog's. Add the absence of a smile from his muzzle, preoccupied with the lollipop, and he looked like a ruffian looking for a fight.
"No sale beyond my normally low prices," Nettie told the Otter. "They don't call me Crazy Nettie for nothing. low prices is just one of many reasons."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Mickey wrote:"Yeah, let's hurry before Ah have ta head home."

Mickey, humming to herself, walked toward the door, but the sight of an otter stopped her. She looked at him, her head turned to the side a bit.

"Howdy!"
"Hi," the otter answered, slightly nodding towards the cat's direction.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"No sale beyond my normally low prices," Nettie told the Otter. "They don't call me Crazy Nettie for nothing. low prices is just one of many reasons."
"I see." With that other curt response, Mikan made his way into the shop, careful in maneuvering himself and his bag around the pets that were standing in the way. The last thing he needed was to knock someone over; the last time that happened, the man he bumped into got the winds knocked out of him and fell flat on his face. Ouch!

The otter chose a random rack full of books and picked one, flipping the pages and checking whether it was any good.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
The Moon Howler

Hlaoroo wrote:"If it's true? Ah, I knew you wouldn't believe me!" the petite ferret stamps in frustration. "How do I convince you? How do you know all this stuff anyway? How do I know you're not a fake, trying to use your magic and the ghosts to get to me?" she demands, her tone betraying her uncertainty.
Martin frowned and sent a mental image of himself right in her mind with a force enough for her to know he wasn't joking "I am not a necromancer, a warlock or any other kind of deceptive spellweaver, little one." the canine said with a tone that boomed in her ears, thought to everyone else he was merely continuing to talk in the same quiet and calm manner as before "I do not steal power! I've earned all I have and know! I need not your power!" the half-wolf sighed and continued "But if you don't want my help - there are other, more elegant ways to decline." he moved back from her a bit "Now if you excuse me, I'll check up for some books while you'll decide what to do next." The half-wolf turned around and walked to the owner of the store
"Excuse me, m'am." he said "Do you happen to have a section for sci-fi books."

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Lilly can't make head nor tail of the mental image, having no concept of colour and very limited idea of shape. Still, she feels the punch and instinctively recoils slightly from the power, all doubts erased from her mind. Stunned by the show of force and the ringing in her ears, she is slow to react and doesn't immediately realise Martin has left.
"I... I'm sorry... I... Martin? Sir? Are you there?" The ferret steps forward, arm outstretched and grasping nothing but air, hunting for the half-wolf.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

As he was starting to get engrossed in the book he picked (it's a mystery novel), Mikan spotted some movements out of the corner of his eyes that was not there before. The otter glanced towards the spot, and saw a black and white German Shepherd... like canine walking away from a brown ferret and talking with the store owner. He was just about to shrug it off before noticing that the ferret was reaching out for nothing in front of her and slowly calling for who he assumed was the dog.

Mikan placed the book he was reading back in its spot on the rack and made his way towards the ferret. He saw the cane and shoulder bag she was carrying and wondered...

"Hello," Mikan said softly, catching her left hand with his right one and grasping it lightly. "Need help to get to your friend?"

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:"Excuse me, m'am." he said "Do you happen to have a section for sci-fi books."
"Right over here," Nettie replied, pointing towards a shelf in the middle of the store.
------
Mickey wrote:"Yeah, let's hurry before Ah have ta head home."
"Alright, last call for a tour of main street," Tara called to the others in the store. "come with us now or... just meet us further down main street, it's not that big a street."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Er, yes, please. Thank you. My name's Lilly. Who are you? And what are you, may I ask? You've a firm pawgrip." Lilly turns in the direction of the voice and in doing so accidentally whacks the otter lightly with her cane.
"Oh, was that you I just hit? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm blind, you see. I do hope I didn't hurt you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Mikan, an otter," Mikan simply replied. He did pause when Lilly remarked on his grip, a blush creeping into his muzzle. "T-thanks, I guess."

The otter didn't really see the cane swinging towards him, nor did he flinch when it hit him. He didn't even register the hit really. "Hmm? No problem, I can see that." It took a beat for him to realize the tactlessness of that sentence, and this time he cringed, the blush intensifying. "Sorry, didn't mean to say that."

He positioned himself to the left of Lilly, adjusting his hold on her paw while calming himself down. "What's your friend's name?"

The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"Excuse me, m'am." he said "Do you happen to have a section for sci-fi books."
"Right over here," Nettie replied, pointing towards a shelf in the middle of the store.
"Thanks, Miss Nettie!" Martin thanked the owner of the shop and quickly got to the shelf. He browsed through the books without a particular name in mind, until he saw one that took his attention - it was called "Rendezvous with Rama".
"Interesting name." he mumbled to himself as he quickly went through a few random paragraphs on the author's thoughts before the story itself. He liked it and kept it in paw as he continued to browse for another.

My RP Characters
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey suddenly remembered the book that her tail had subconsciously been holding the entire time. She brought her tail around and let the book fall into her paws. She started humming again as she walked over to the front door and sat down next to it, pressing her back against the wall. She cracked open the book and began waiting for everyone else. The calico was singing to herself as she read.

"All your helpful, friendly, good deeds will spread across the land..."
My characters!