HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by kurowolfe »

Mikan went to a nearby tree, and hefting the unconscious vixen behind him into his arms, he laid her on the grassy ground. He heaved a little, and his brows were creased deep as if he was lifting a large boulder. Having done that, he plopped down near the tree trunk, and hugged his knees as he kept his gaze at the lake. His eyes were wary and on alert.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"hey , are you ok?" Duke asked , putting a hand on Mikan's shoulder "if you're tired , I can care her for the rest of the way, you don't have to push yourself for us"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Mickey wrote:Mickey nodded and put an arm around Hazel.

"What could possibly have happened to her? Ah ain't never seen a fear a' spiders this bad."
While Eon got the glass of water and towels Ion decided to join Mickey, Pat, and Hazyl / Lydia. "Well phobias can get pretty serious depending on one's previous experiences or perspectives of what scares them. She probably did not realize how dehydrated she was and running did not help that, on top of hyperventilating."

When Eon came back he used the water to dampen the towels, placing one over her forehead and ears, and used one to wipe her nose.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"hey , are you ok?" Duke asked , putting a hand on Mikan's shoulder "if you're tired , I can care her for the rest of the way, you don't have to push yourself for us"
The surly otter jolted almost 3 feet into the air, and immediately stroke a crouching battle pose, teeth and claws bared towards the unsuspecting fox. The flame in his eyes was extinguished rapidly though, realizing that for the second time today, his old habits popping up.

Unsheathing his claws and standing at ease, Mikan placed his right paw behind his head and bowed timidly at Duke. "S-sorry--" he said, "--something is bothering me at the moment. I'll be fine, don't you worry." An awkward smile accompanied that frank confession.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Silver blinked, watching Mikan as he suddenly jumped up and made an attack stance of sorts. That look in his eyes... it reminded him of how he was choking the husky back in the clinic. A worried expression grew on his face. He didn't get up, though he wanted to check if the otter really was okay. He still felt a bit scared around him, and was a little afraid he might pounce him again. He turned his head back to the lake, watching the water relaxed him somehow.

"Hmm..." The husky thought for a moment. "Is he afraid of water...?"
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well , do you want to talk about it?" Duke asked , trying to not sound too intrusive "I heard it helps to talk about those things"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

xhunterko wrote:Miles kept up the pace.

"No biggie," he said, "Trust me, you won't be disappointed."
"Heh. I'm sure I won't be! You haven't disappointed yet! And I suppose if I am you could do some magicy thing to make me think I'm not, right?" the cat jokes. "So, win-win either way!" He ponders for a little while as he walks.
"Hey, Miles, Tara... Is all that stuff you see on TV on the ghost hunting shows where they record disembodied voices on tapes and pictures and things on thermal cameras and normal cameras, and where batteries die and things get knocked over, is that real ghosts? Or is that just faked for the TV? It's just... So far you guys don't seem like what's on those shows at all..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"well , do you want to talk about it?" Duke asked , trying to not sound too intrusive "I heard it helps to talk about those things"
"I..." Mikan's voice trailed off. He wasn't sure that admitting his fear would help in any way. If anything, he might even get ridiculed for fearing the water, being an aquatic mammal like himself!

He looked sideways to avoid Duke's glance, only to catch sight of Silver's concerned look towards him, before he looked away towards the lake. This guilt again, agh! Why must it burden his heart so? Maybe the husky husky now thinks of him as a feral or something, he didn't know.

"I don't like lakes and seas." That admission was accompanied with a defeated and sad look in Mikan's eyes, being cast at the lanky fox, then the husky. He felt like a defeated samurai, and no harakiri would rid him of the shame he was experiencing at the moment.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh , I see" Duke replied. He thought it was a little......odd , for Mikan to have such a fear , but he also knew that means something must have happened , and so the fox decided that it's best not to ask
"well , anyway , if that's the case , how about we continue our way to the house ? It isn't far from here if I remember correctly"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Has Rick established this anywhere though?

Miles walked in front of, going through, the other cat, with his head twisted the wrong way with a grin.

"I dunno Ray," Miles said, "What do YOU believe?" He added a chuckle.

"Sometimes they are fun to mess with," he said, "I have only encountered those ghost hunters once. And BOY was that a hay day, heh."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The walk to the abandoned house went on without much incidents, eventually Duke and the group reached their destination. Gently , he laid Serenade down on a clean sofa. On one hand , he was relieved that she seemed to just be sleeping , but on the other hand , his heart felt heavy , wishing he knew what was going, wishing he could help her somehow .
ShadowLightning

Silver followed Duke into the abandoned looking house, still a bit worried on how Mikan's doing. Admitting such a fear to others must be hard on him. And then there's Serenade. The fox looks like she's sleeping soundly, but judging from Duke's expression, he's still quite worried.

"Um..." The husky walked over closer to the sofa. "H-How is she? Is there anything we can do to help...?"
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

ShadowLightning wrote:Silver followed Duke into the abandoned looking house, still a bit worried on how Mikan's doing. Admitting such a fear to others must be hard on him. And then there's Serenade. The fox looks like she's sleeping soundly, but judging from Duke's expression, he's still quite worried.

"Um..." The husky walked over closer to the sofa. "H-How is she? Is there anything we can do to help...?"
"I don't know" Duke replied , almost whispering "the vet said she should be ok for the nigh"t , I just hope he's right" , then , after a sigh , he turned to Silver "thanks for walking with us here , I appreciate that , but you should return to your home now , the day is almost over , and I'm not sure if it's safe for you to be here through the night"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"I don't know" Duke replied , almost whispering "the vet said she should be ok for the nigh"t , I just hope he's right" , then , after a sigh , he turned to Silver "thanks for walking with us here , I appreciate that , but you should return to your home now , the day is almost over , and I'm not sure if it's safe for you to be here through the night"
"You're sure you'll be safe here by yourselves?" Mikan asked, still worried for the two foxes.
--------
Gage's phone let out a notification tone as he followed the group. He checked his new text.
"Hey, I've gotta deal with something at home," he told them. "I guess I'll catch up with you guys later if I'm done fast enough." and with a wave, he was off towards his house.
------
"Lilly" just sort of... stood staring at the farm for a while. formulating plans to end the farmer. when the farmer had gone away, she began to wander the farm's grounds, searching for anything that seemed vital to his continued existence. she know there were many tools used in his raising and collecting of food. she need only sabotage these to ensure he will starve.

Tara was watching, trying to figure out what this possessing spirit was trying to accomplish. She was not succeeding. she decided she would need help. so she floated towards Miles. she suddenly appeared in front of him and Ray.
"Miles, sorry for not answering earlier, I was distracted by Lilly," she explained.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena looks to Ray, giving a small shrug as Gage heads off with her ears pinned back. "He should know the way," she says, offering a small smile. "Ah ain't sure what it's about, but ah'm sure he'll see it out. Ah'm gonna ask ya stay close," she adds, returning to their trip with a more measured step than her energetic strides from moments ago.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"No biggie," Miles said, "What's she up to?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "You're sure you'll be safe here by yourselves?" Mikan asked, still worried for the two foxes.
"thanks , but yeah I'm pretty sure. It's an abandoned house , so i doubt we would attract any kind of attention here.Beside , i'm used to living in the woods, i know what to do if danger does find its way here"
~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Lilly" just sort of... stood staring at the farm for a while. formulating plans to end the farmer. when the farmer had gone away, she began to wander the farm's grounds, searching for anything that seemed vital to his continued existence. she know there were many tools used in his raising and collecting of food. she need only sabotage these to ensure he will starve.

Tara was watching, trying to figure out what this possessing spirit was trying to accomplish. She was not succeeding. she decided she would need help. so she floated towards Miles. she suddenly appeared in front of him and Ray.
"Miles, sorry for not answering earlier, I was distracted by Lilly," she explained.
xhunterko wrote:"No biggie," Miles said, "What's she up to?"
A little further away from the two spirits , another set of eyes was watching.....
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"No biggie," Miles said, "What's she up to?"
"Not much," Tara responded confusedly. "She stared at the farmer at the apple farm over there for a while and now she's started wandering the orchard. Any clue as to what she could be planning?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

xhunterko wrote:ooc: Has Rick established this anywhere though?

Miles walked in front of, going through, the other cat, with his head twisted the wrong way with a grin.

"I dunno Ray," Miles said, "What do YOU believe?" He added a chuckle.

"Sometimes they are fun to mess with," he said, "I have only encountered those ghost hunters once. And BOY was that a hay day, heh."
Ray shudders as the feline phantom passes through him, finding the sudden coolness to be the queerest of feelings. He grins as the spectre's enthusiasm though.
"That sounds like a story we NEED to hear some time! Yeek! Hi Tara. Gee you ghosts move quietly!" Ray smooths the fur on his tail back down as he grins at the incorporeal canine.
"Lily? Escape. Whatever's inside her? Who knows? I just wish we could help Lilly somehow..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

ShadowLightning

Silver nodded along and turned his head to look outside. It was starting to get dark out. He felt hesitant to just leave them here, but at the same time he didn't want to stay here too long. And it's not like the husky was much help anyways.

"Okay then, well..." He gently tugged on Mikan's arm a bit. "I guess we should get going. Take care, Duke. Hope Serenade gets well too." He smiled and waved goodbye, walking back through the forest with the otter leading the way.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Hlaoroo wrote:Ray shudders as the feline phantom passes through him, finding the sudden coolness to be the queerest of feelings. He grins as the spectre's enthusiasm though.
"That sounds like a story we NEED to hear some time! Yeek! Hi Tara. Gee you ghosts move quietly!" Ray smooths the fur on his tail back down as he grins at the incorporeal canine.
"Lily? Escape. Whatever's inside her? Who knows? I just wish we could help Lilly somehow..."
Rena stops again, looking back at her three companions. "Ah'm sure she appreciates the thought, but talkin' ain't gonna do much. B'sides, didn't you say something was being done about that, Miles?" the shiba inu asks, tilting her head slightly as she eyes the white feline.
Last edited by Leafolawl on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles shrugs.

"The only thing we can do is talk to Hubert right now, I think," Miles said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Miles shrugs.

"The only thing we can do is talk to Hubert right now, I think," Miles said.
"Yeah, I figure Hubert can tell us if she starts to do anything too bad," Tara said. "for now she's just... observing? maybe planning something? I've no idea, but it isn't any immediate danger that I can see."
-------
Mikan led Silver back through the woods. "Did you have anything in mind for what we should do now?" the otter asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
ShadowLightning

Silver shrugged and looked around. It appears it wasn't as late as he thought it would be, the sky looked much darker when they were in the forest. "I don't really know... I was thinking about going back home. I'm kinda tired from all that, and a bit hungry." Almost as if on cue, his stomach began growling out very loudly.

"S-Sorry..." He made a sheepish smile. "I just remembered, I STILL haven't eaten anything. I guess I kinda forgot from all that was happening."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The shiba inu huffs, ears folding back. "Hubert," she mutters, looking away. "Ah do suppose 'Sir Trips-a-lot' at least has his heart in the right place sometimes..." She crosses her arms and turns to face out towards the woods, tail still as she waits.

<So, what's your plan, since ghosts are pretty well your domain,> she thought, focusing on Hubert in her mind.
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

After a moment ,a white , young vixen came up behind Lily.
"What you seek to achieve will cause nothing more than a minor discomfort to the human , you know" she said . Though the vixen's voice did indeed came from her muzzle , it sounded those words instead echoed from inside Lily's mind , as well as the mind of the spirit possessing her.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So... There's really nothing you two can do, despite being ghosts with magical powers and all?" Ray asks again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"So... There's really nothing you two can do, despite being ghosts with magical powers and all?" Ray asks again.
"I'm still new to the ghost scene in the grand scheme of things," Tara explained. "I can only barely pick things up."
-------------
ShadowLightning wrote:Silver shrugged and looked around. It appears it wasn't as late as he thought it would be, the sky looked much darker when they were in the forest. "I don't really know... I was thinking about going back home. I'm kinda tired from all that, and a bit hungry." Almost as if on cue, his stomach began growling out very loudly.

"S-Sorry..." He made a sheepish smile. "I just remembered, I STILL haven't eaten anything. I guess I kinda forgot from all that was happening."
"That's not good, we should get you something to eat right away," Mikan continued back towards main street where they would be most likely to find food.
-------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:After a moment ,a white , young vixen came up behind Lily.
"What you seek to achieve will cause nothing more than a minor discomfort to the human , you know" she said . Though the vixen's voice did indeed came from her muzzle , it sounded those words instead echoed from inside Lily's mind , as well as the mind of the spirit possessing her.
the ferret was attempting to decommission one of the farmer's tools by chewing a hole into a basket. using her claws had failed. she was startled by the vixen's presence. "Do you have any suggestions that would do him serious harm, because I'm all ears," she spoke through a mouthful of wicker.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
ShadowLightning

Silver followed after Mikan, going through his scarf. "Well, there's that chocolate bar you gave me earlier. Wonder if it's still here..." He pulled it out with a smile. "Oh goodie, I thought I dropped it back in the forest." He tucked it back in, turning towards the otter. "Too bad I can't eat it right now. Cindy says I'm not allowed to eat sweets till after I've eaten lunch. Or, was it dinner...? I can't remember. I don't always listen to her though, hehe." He chuckles

The husky looks around main street, walking close to the otter. "Wonder where the others are. You think they're still in the middle of that tour?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: the ferret was attempting to decommission one of the farmer's tools by chewing a hole into a basket. using her claws had failed. she was startled by the vixen's presence. "Do you have any suggestions that would do him serious harm, because I'm all ears," she spoke through a mouthful of wicker.
"why do you wish to brin harm to this human ?" the vixen asked instead of answering the question
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Thanks for--" Haq had started to say...before appearing into Janus' room, together with Buster! His eyes went wide like saucers at the sight of the modern furnished place. "Indeed, dis a place o'wonders." he sniffed around instinctively. And found a *lot* of Janus and Buster's scent. He blushed slightly, trying to focus on something else. "Where are we Sir rabbit?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

ShadowLightning wrote:The husky looks around main street, walking close to the otter. "Wonder where the others are. You think they're still in the middle of that tour?"
"I don't know, that was a while ago," the otter answered. "I don't know how long the tour would last in a town this size." he turned to the cafe at the end of the street closest to them. "I don't know how good a meal you can get here, but it will be faster than going down the street."
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"why do you wish to brin harm to this human ?" the vixen asked instead of answering the question
"this human brought harm to me," Meri responded. "and to my cubs," she added more quietly.
----------
valerio wrote:"Thanks for--" Haq had started to say...before appearing into Janus' room, together with Buster! His eyes went wide like saucers at the sight of the modern furnished place. "Indeed, dis a place o'wonders." he sniffed around instinctively. And found a *lot* of Janus and Buster's scent. He blushed slightly, trying to focus on something else. "Where are we Sir rabbit?"
I hoped he'd be gone before we got here, Buster thought. "Welcome to Applegate My and Janus' home town. and this is Janus' room, so for the time being... I guess it's your room too... I may need to explain a few things to his mom."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
ShadowLightning wrote:I hoped he'd be gone before we got here, Buster thought. "Welcome to Applegate My and Janus' home town. and this is Janus' room, so for the time being... I guess it's your room too... I may need to explain a few things to his mom."
"His mom? You mean his mother? Animals do own the finest places here! Tis a wondrous world, indeed!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "this human brought harm to me," Meri responded. "and to my cubs," she added more quietly.
"If there's a chance, to redo everything , to make it so that you can live again, your cubs can live their lives in a future where no human ever touch them,but you have to give up on trying to harm this one human who caused your suffering. Would you take it ?" the fox asked , putting a paw on the basket.
ShadowLightning

Silver nodded, turning to the cafe. "Well, better than nothing, I suppose. Oh! Hold on..." The husky shuffled through his collar, taking out a small wallet and opening it. "Aw shoot, forgot to ask Cindy for some money. You think I can get something nice for... 5 dollars and 21 cents?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"His mom? You mean his mother? Animals do own the finest places here! Tis a wondrous world, indeed!"
"oh... no, not his biological mom. We're pets and it's easier to talk about our humans as parents rather than owners," Buster explained.
----------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"If there's a chance, to redo everything , to make it so that you can live again, your cubs can live their lives in a future where no human ever touch them,but you have to give up on trying to harm this one human who caused your suffering. Would you take it ?" the fox asked , putting a paw on the basket.
Meri stopped what she was doing. she gave the vixen a curious look. to this point she'd spent her afterlife hating the farmer and wishing the worst of fates for him. and once you're a vengeful spirit not much can undo that... but a chance to save her cubs, and raise them? a mother's love is a powerful thing.
"Don't tease me. Do you know of such a chance, or just wasting my time?"
-------
ShadowLightning wrote:Silver nodded, turning to the cafe. "Well, better than nothing, I suppose. Oh! Hold on..." The husky shuffled through his collar, taking out a small wallet and opening it. "Aw shoot, forgot to ask Cindy for some money. You think I can get something nice for... 5 dollars and 21 cents?"
"I'm not sure. It can probably at least get you a small pastry."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Leafolawl wrote:The shiba inu huffs, ears folding back. "Hubert," she mutters, looking away. "Ah do suppose 'Sir Trips-a-lot' at least has his heart in the right place sometimes..." She crosses her arms and turns to face out towards the woods, tail still as she waits.

<So, what's your plan, since ghosts are pretty well your domain,> she thought, focusing on Hubert in her mind.
<I do happen to have a spiritual entity available for intervention, if you need. He used to be alive since of recently and used to be a good scout and warrior. Would you like me to summon him for you? I already played enough with fate and cannot intervene directly.>
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"oh... no, not his biological mom. We're pets and it's easier to talk about our humans as parents rather than owners," Buster explained.
"Oh. We call them, enemies. Or food. but...owners?" His expression darkened. "You too have an...owner? Are you some slave?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Meri stopped what she was doing. she gave the vixen a curious look. to this point she'd spent her afterlife hating the farmer and wishing the worst of fates for him. and once you're a vengeful spirit not much can undo that... but a chance to save her cubs, and raise them? a mother's love is a powerful thing.
"Don't tease me. Do you know of such a chance, or just wasting my time?"
"We know of a possibility" the fox replied , her voice seemingly a whisper in the wind , but still quite audible "Though the odds are against us , there will be those who wish to stop us from succeeding such task . When the time comes, we shall no longer able to avoid them." Then , her crimson eyes stared directly into the ferret's eyes "For a chance to start anew , will you help us ?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I am not sure if I am able to do this, however, this IS fanfiction, so.

Miles had, of course, got himself lost in the woods. Again.

"Great," he grumbled. But the woods were so deep, so thick, and so quiet. He was almost sure he was in a place of fiction.

HAD he slipped between worlds? He thought, looking for pools. Then suddenly a crack of thunderous lightning and noise and a figure appeared in front of Miles and startled him to his knees. Had he been mortal, he surely would have needed a sandbox.

"Goodness THERE you are!"
"Do you have ANY idea how hard you were to find!"
"You DO realize how long you've been dead right?! Time to go."

"Is it? FINALLY?" Miles said to the figure exasperated . The three heads then suddenly stopped, got quiet, and looked at him with compassion.

"Oh, oh my. Yes, terribly sorry. It is finally time to go," A head of the three said, holding out an arm to him. Miles climbed onto her palm, curling up into a little ball, becoming a kitten again.

"I can rest now? For really?" Miles said, drifting off into dreams.

"Yes," the figure said, going up, "And rest in peace."
ShadowLightning

"Mmm... I suppose that'll have to do." Silver shrugged, walking along side Mikan as they entered inside the cafe. It was pretty empty, besides a couple of unfamiliar humans eating and chatting.

The husky stepped forward to the cashier, waving over to the human standing in front of it. "Um, hello..." He said in a soft voice, unsure if he had gotten his attention.

(Should I play the cashier person or does someone else do that?)