HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ShadowLightning

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by ShadowLightning »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, we may be able to take a self-guided version of that tour from earlier," Mikan suggested. "Though that would likely not be as in depth."
Silver nodded. "Okay, I guess it's better than nothing." He hopped off his chair and stood up. "Let's see... we started at the library, or was that the book store? It had a lot of books and stuff there so one of the two. Then we passed by the music store. And then we went to the clinic. And then we went into the woods where Serenade and Duke were. And... now we're here." The husky recounted.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The shiba looks over with a roused hum. "Sorry, ah tuned all that out after Hubert started paintin' himself a god again. Where're we at with helpin' Lilly? Last ah caught was 'lend an ear,'" she says, stretching herself out as she pushes off the tree she'd started leaning against to relax, then fixing her jacket as she looks between the more obvious of her companions.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Leafolawl wrote:The shiba looks over with a roused hum. "Sorry, ah tuned all that out after Hubert started paintin' himself a god again. Where're we at with helpin' Lilly? Last ah caught was 'lend an ear,'" she says, stretching herself out as she pushes off the tree she'd started leaning against to relax, then fixing her jacket as she looks between the more obvious of her companions.
"I think that's all we've established we can do," Tara explained. "or at least all we're willing to do since we're not willing to treat Hubert as a god. so we'll just have to hope whoever's in her body doesn't put her at risk."
------------
ShadowLightning wrote:Silver nodded. "Okay, I guess it's better than nothing." He hopped off his chair and stood up. "Let's see... we started at the library, or was that the book store? It had a lot of books and stuff there so one of the two. Then we passed by the music store. And then we went to the clinic. And then we went into the woods where Serenade and Duke were. And... now we're here." The husky recounted.
"Then it seems we should start after the music and book stores," the otter suggested. "we may have seen a bit more before leaving the group but we may need refreshing."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Right. Lilly. I, uh, got distracted, sorry." Ray apologises, looking chagrined. "I guess we'd better find her. I wonder what our chances would be of negotiating with whatever is in her?"

~~~~~~~~
Across the woods, Lilly takes advantage of the bear being distracted by the fox to try to push her out and call for help again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Serenade ? Serenade! Are you ok? How are you feeling?" was all the blue vixen can hear even before she could open her eyes and reorient herself after coming back to the waking world. It took her a few seconds , but the fox finally recognized Duke as the fox the voice belong to.
"I'm.......I'm ok now" Serenade replied , giving her friend a weak smile, not feeling well enough to get up from the old sofa she was lying on yet.
"I'm sorry, I must have made you worried"
"nah it's ok" Duke smiled , gently hugged Serenade "I'm just glad you're ok"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unbeknown to the two fox, someone was listening in from just outside the wall: a black wolf with crimson eyes.
shame, i missed a highlight it seem
the wolf thought
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Well we won't know 'til we've tried, so we'd best get to findin' her. Best startin' point would be where we last knew she was, which is... over at Gordie's." The shiba kneels down and sniffs at the ground some. "Ya'll ask around, ah'll see if I can't track her down the hard way," she says, dusting her knees as she stands back up. "Sound like a plan?"
Love me right now! Done.
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Then it seems we should start after the music and book stores," the otter suggested. "we may have seen a bit more before leaving the group but we may need refreshing."
"Right. Let's got then." The pair left the cafe and began walking down Main street, with the otter leading and the husky following behind him. "So Mikan... how long have you been living here in Applegate?" Silver asked, trying to get a conversation started.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote:"Well we won't know 'til we've tried, so we'd best get to findin' her. Best startin' point would be where we last knew she was, which is... over at Gordie's." The shiba kneels down and sniffs at the ground some. "Ya'll ask around, ah'll see if I can't track her down the hard way," she says, dusting her knees as she stands back up. "Sound like a plan?"
"actually I followed her from Gordie's," Tara said. "She was at the apple farm right before I came here. she seemed oddly fixated."
----------
Hlaoroo wrote:Across the woods, Lilly takes advantage of the bear being distracted by the fox to try to push her out and call for help again.
please don't make me hurt you again, Meri said, sounding significantly softer than their previous interactions. If the fox was telling the truth, you'll have your body back, and I'll have my own and my cubs. Do not interfere and you will be safe.
she began to walk towards the woods. she still remembered how to reach their heart.
-------------
ShadowLightning wrote:"Right. Let's got then." The pair left the cafe and began walking down Main street, with the otter leading and the husky following behind him. "So Mikan... how long have you been living here in Applegate?" Silver asked, trying to get a conversation started.
"It has not been long," the otter replied as he crossed the street towards the clinic. "I was under the impression that most families with pets were new here."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I'm not making you do anything! Lilly snaps back, sick of being incarcerated in her own body and in pain as her mouth, cut by the wicker, has began to bleed. You're the one enslaving me! And besides, that fox was lying! You can't bring back the dead or change the past! Some of the bear's thoughts have clearly gotten through to Lilly aside from the conversation with the fox.

~~~~~~~~
"To the apple farm then. Does anyone know the owner? Perhaps we could ask if they've seen her." Ray suggests. "Which way is the farm, Tara?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Yeah, we've got two of 'em. Just sayin' "at the farm" doesn't help too much," Rena says, turning to face the ghost. "Ya might as well lead the way an' save us the breath, though."
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Duke and Serenade spent a few minutes snuggling each other, giving the vixen some rare, but welcoming calm moment. That is, until they heard the rumbling from her stomach, which caused the blue fox to blush brightly as Duke chuckled
"Oh , sorry" she muttered
"it's alright, nothing to say sorry for. I'm kind of hungry myself too. How about I get us some food?"
"it's erm , it's alright I can-"
"no no, it's ok, you need to rest. There're some berry bushes near the lake, I'll be right back ok" Duke said with a reassuring smile
"ok.....but please be careful, I can feel something dangerous out there"
"I promise. I'll be back soon!"
And so Serenade watched as Duke ran out of the door , while she stayed behind. The vixen just sat leaning against the wall next to the window, feeling as if something was....off, without knowing what it actually was. At least until a sudden strong metallic sense of blood assaulted her nose. Shocked and frightened, Serenade gasped as she turned around and came face to face with a wolf, whose fur was as dark as charcoal, partially covered by a long, deep blue dress she wore, making her crimson eyes even more noticeable.
"Been a while, little one" the wolf greeted with a grin.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:I'm not making you do anything! Lilly snaps back, sick of being incarcerated in her own body and in pain as her mouth, cut by the wicker, has began to bleed. You're the one enslaving me! And besides, that fox was lying! You can't bring back the dead or change the past! Some of the bear's thoughts have clearly gotten through to Lilly aside from the conversation with the fox.
Do you think I don't know that? Meri roared back. but I also know the world is far more complicated than mortals know. If even the slightest possibility of undoing this wrong exists, I owe it to my cubs to attempt it. If I find that the vixen is lying to me, she'll suffer a fate worse than the farmer who slew me will.
--------------------------
Leafolawl wrote:"Yeah, we've got two of 'em. Just sayin' "at the farm" doesn't help too much," Rena says, turning to face the ghost. "Ya might as well lead the way an' save us the breath, though."
"right, follow me, it was this way," Tara said as she floated along towards the farm Lilly's body was leaving.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

There is no possibility! You can't change the past! It creates paradoxes! Everyone knows that! Just go to the afterlife and be with your cubs there and be happy! Just get out and LEAVE ME ALONE!" With these final words, Lilly mentally shoves against Meri as hard as she can, striving to evict her from her mind.

~~~~~~~~
Ray follows along quietly with the group, collecting his thoughts as he walks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

A small scribbling sound could be heard loud enough to the left of Rena.

You can trust Hubert. I would. Sorry everyone. Bye. Goodbye Tara. Good luck! -Miles.

The play chalk it was written in on the sidewalk would not last forever. But it was his one last chance to say goodbye. He sighed deeply. Then returned to his place of rest.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:There is no possibility! You can't change the past! It creates paradoxes! Everyone knows that! Just go to the afterlife and be with your cubs there and be happy! Just get out and LEAVE ME ALONE!" With these final words, Lilly mentally shoves against Meri as hard as she can, striving to evict her from her mind.
Janus detested it, sometimes.
For some reason, when his dreams became...disturbed, he'd hear the theme of A Nightmare on Elm Street.
He had gotten used to it, but he really would like to forget about it.
It reminded him of when he and the Hunter were one.
But this was just a dream. For once, his body was sleeping at night, instead of prowling in search for someone to kill. He was free to wander the dreamrealm in full safety...
Right?
Janus turned -and smiled. Yes, there in the midst, like a safety boat floating nearby, there was his house. The window to his room, where Buster and his body were sleeping, was metaphorically lit up.
Then why did he feel this sense of danger..?
"Uh?"
Voices. Muffled in the mist, but there. Two, one belonging to a smaller creature, the other to someone big. Big and mean, he knew that kind of voice.
And of course, like in any dream, Janus ran toward the source of those voices against his better judgment.
And he found them, no surprises there. An...ferret. And a Bear? A BIG bear towering over the other animal, looking as if she wanted to eat the other...
"HEY!" Janus shouted to call out their attention
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena stops at the sound of chalk, stepping over and kneeling to sniff around some before standing back up. "Can one of y'all come tell me what this is? Someone just finished with it, but ah can't get any scent." she says, squinting at the writing.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote:Rena stops at the sound of chalk, stepping over and kneeling to sniff around some before standing back up. "Can one of y'all come tell me what this is? Someone just finished with it, but ah can't get any scent." she says, squinting at the writing.
"hmm?" tara asked, floating back to Rena. "it looks like chalk. it says
xhunterko wrote:You can trust Hubert. I would. Sorry everyone. Bye. Goodbye Tara. Good luck! -Miles.
"
-------
Hlaoroo wrote:There is no possibility! You can't change the past! It creates paradoxes! Everyone knows that! Just go to the afterlife and be with your cubs there and be happy! Just get out and LEAVE ME ALONE!" With these final words, Lilly mentally shoves against Meri as hard as she can, striving to evict her from her mind.
YOU THINK I HAVEN'T TRIED!? Meri growled back, fighting to maintain her control. I CAN'T MOVE ON, SO I'LL SETTLE FOR REVENGE OR RESURRECTION!!!!" she prepared to torture lilly's soul as she had before, but before she had a chance
valerio wrote:"HEY!" Janus shouted to call out their attention
her attention was diverted, but only enough to spare lilly the torture, not enough to free her "WHO ARE YOU!?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
YOU THINK I HAVEN'T TRIED!? Meri growled back, fighting to maintain her control. I CAN'T MOVE ON, SO I'LL SETTLE FOR REVENGE OR RESURRECTION!!!!" she prepared to torture lilly's soul as she had before, but before she had a chance
valerio wrote:"HEY!" Janus shouted to call out their attention
her attention was diverted, but only enough to spare lilly the torture, not enough to free her "WHO ARE YOU!?"
All fear vanished from Janus as he approached that...creature. Here on the dreamplane she *reeked* with her hatred, just like the Hunter did...
"I am Janus Lagrange. And whatever the reasons for your hatred are, you are doing it wrong. I know it. Stop it, please. Let her go now."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I'm sorry for my reaction earlier mam, I've been rather.......restless lately" Serenade said , sitting across from the wolf , who was taking from a big bottle with a red liquid inside.
"I know another fox of your blood too, pretty sure paranoia runs in the family. Want some?" the wolf chuckled, offering the bottle
"Thank you, but I don't think I shou-"
"alright! More for me" she said , taking another drink when the blue vixen wait
"right , forgot, need to talk to you, tried the town yet? Pretty nice if you avoid humans. Although from what i've seen you found some other ways to help with that jumpiness anyway."
"I.....y-yes i did. I came in early in the morning, met some nice friends, and him, and we.....well from what i remember we had some good time today, even though....." she trailed off
"......the shard still getting stronger"
"I've tried my best, i'm sorry, I just can't seem to find what i need to, there's nothing out of the ordinary, no indications, and I feel like time's running out"
"you have the lantern?"
"yes, i still have it here, but it simply led me to the town's edge then stop. I don't understand-"
"It was as if you were standing right in front of it, wasn't it?"
"You mean...the town itself?"
"not only the town, but this entire area."
"I'm sorry, I don't see how-"
"Before that, if I'm not wrong, there should be a dragon in there. Like an Etna, but more annoying"
"I believe he calls himself Hubert"
"So he's here, that's good i guess. Did the shard meet him?"
"yes, but ...."
"no matter, if worse comes to worse I'll tell that snake what's up if I have to"
"May I ...."
"No, it's not a fun thing i wanna talk about. Now drink this"
The wolf put the bottle down in front of Serenade
"you'll need some in your vein before we continue"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's his last message to us." Ray says, a quiver in his voice. He swallows down a lump again and pulls out his phone to record the message for posterity.

~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, all Lilly can do is stand still, completely in the thrall of the bear.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Meanwhile, all Lilly can do is stand still, completely in the thrall of the bear.
"Please!" Janus pleaded once again. "I mean you no harm, and you should be beyond that. Believe me, I know what dying is like, I know what vengeance, bloody vengeance is like. I know how consuming it is! And it will never end, that's the worst of it. Whatever made you like this, you are no demon. Don't become one!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Please!" Janus pleaded once again. "I mean you no harm, and you should be beyond that. Believe me, I know what dying is like, I know what vengeance, bloody vengeance is like. I know how consuming it is! And it will never end, that's the worst of it. Whatever made you like this, you are no demon. Don't become one!"
"DON'T PRETEND TO KNOW A MOTHER'S PAIN! A MOTHER'S RAGE!" Meri roared. "I HAD TO WATCH MY CUBS DIE WITHOUT ME, BECAUSE THAT FARMER CHOSE TO KILL ME RATHER THAN SPARE HIS PRECIOUS APPLES! AND IF THIS VIXEN HAS LIED ABOUT THIS CHANCE TO REUNITE WITH THEM, I WILL HOLD THIS BODY UNTIL SHE AND THE FARMER HAVE KNOWN MY WRATH!!!"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"DON'T PRETEND TO KNOW A MOTHER'S PAIN! A MOTHER'S RAGE!" Meri roared. "I HAD TO WATCH MY CUBS DIE WITHOUT ME, BECAUSE THAT FARMER CHOSE TO KILL ME RATHER THAN SPARE HIS PRECIOUS APPLES! AND IF THIS VIXEN HAS LIED ABOUT THIS CHANCE TO REUNITE WITH THEM, I WILL HOLD THIS BODY UNTIL SHE AND THE FARMER HAVE KNOWN MY WRATH!!!"
Janus walked to the bear until he could just touch her belly.
"Tell me one thing, then: how is it that you didn't connect with your cubs already? You are dead, and instead of being freed from your earthly bondings, instead of being at peace, you still linger here. What do YOU think prevents you from reuniting with your cubs?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"We should probably get moving." Ray suggests after a few moments, breaking the reverie.

~~~~~~~~
Lilly feels a flash of hope as Janus refuses to back down and she watches attentively for any opportunity to escape.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re:" HPU:Applegate

Serenade sat in silent, the red bottle in her paws. It's been a while since she felt calm, but this kind of calmness was no something she expected , or wanted.
".......If I didn't come here, what will happen ?"
"not much different from now, the Shard will grow just the same, maybe even faster"
"I thought you said coming here would help"
"I said coming here would end this"
"It would eventually end no matter where I end up"
"But here, you have choices"
"Choices?"
"well, you and your new friends"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Lilly feels a flash of hope as Janus refuses to back down and she watches attentively for any opportunity to escape.
"They are not here," Another step. The wolfdog could touch that arm that, in the 'real' world, was strong enough to break him in two... "They are waiting for you elsewhere. At peace, but worried for their mama who still lingers here. What you call a purpose is nothing more than an empty obsession, a thing of the living. Please." and another paw went to the Lily's shoulder, as if silently telling her not to escape...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Lilly feels a flash of hope as Janus refuses to back down and she watches attentively for any opportunity to escape.
"They are not here," Another step. The wolfdog could touch that arm that, in the 'real' world, was strong enough to break him in two... "They are waiting for you elsewhere. At peace, but worried for their mama who still lingers here. What you call a purpose is nothing more than an empty obsession, a thing of the living. Please." and another paw went to the Lily's shoulder, as if silently telling her not to escape...
"I TRIED TO MOVE ON!" Meri growled angrily... no. not angrily. her sadness was evident. her rage was giving way to her true feelings. "I tried. for years, and it didn't work. the longer I tried the angrier I got." can spirits actually cry? because the bear seemed to shed a tear. "You're alive, you don't know how the afterlife works. I'm dead and I don't. I am not the only restless spirit who couldn't move on no matter how hard they tried. The cat spirit who just moved on. what did he have holding him back that changed in the past few hours? at least revenge or this deal with this fox will be something different."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I TRIED TO MOVE ON!" Meri growled angrily... no. not angrily. her sadness was evident. her rage was giving way to her true feelings. "I tried. for years, and it didn't work. the longer I tried the angrier I got." can spirits actually cry? because the bear seemed to shed a tear. "You're alive, you don't know how the afterlife works. I'm dead and I don't. I am not the only restless spirit who couldn't move on no matter how hard they tried. The cat spirit who just moved on. what did he have holding him back that changed in the past few hours? at least revenge or this deal with this fox will be something different."
Janus touched her muzzle, felt the pain, the shock, the anger, the memories...everything was flowing to him like an electrical discharge, filling him with flash after painful flash of what she had felt. He bit his lower lip so hard that he was sure his physical self was bleeding as well...
But he didn't cave in to fear. He had had ENOUGH of that!
Panting, his hand still on her muzzle, Janus said, "You are...right. I am not truly dead. Today. I cannot guide you...But I know someone who troly can..." he grunted. "But I too was beatrayed...and killed...and for so much time I spent my existence in a limbo of pain and suffering--" He forced down his own words -no, this was not about HIM!
"I know someone," he repeated. "He can help you. He can. I cannot offer for more, if you cannot still find your cubs. I...I'm sorry. Please, believe me..."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Serenade sat alone, quiet, tired in the abandoned house, with two paws covering her face. The fox couldn't remembered the last time she felt like how she was feeling that moment: fear, confusion, frustration.......anger..... She reached for the bottle on the table, but stopped herself.
"erm....Lord, er, Hubert" she called out to the dragon ghost "If you're listening I...., I need your help"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, a little bit deeper in the forest, Duke was busy gathering some berries for dessert after the meals he managed to find, totally unaware of the white vixen stalking him some distance away.
"Quite a looker, isn't he? Although that term is for females usually, I think" the black wolf chuckled, walking toward the vixen from behind
"Although, it's not like it would be easy for either of you to, you know, I mean I'm not one to judge, but the kit takes after her blood a lot, "morals" and "faithfulness", all that boring stuff."
"You again. Who are you?" the vixen demanded "and what do you want?"
"Well for now I want to distract you from what you're obviously doing" the wolf grinned, approaching the fox then reached out with her left hand for a pawshake "Hi, I'm your potential new partner"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:Serenade sat alone, quiet, tired in the abandoned house, with two paws covering her face. The fox couldn't remembered the last time she felt like how she was feeling that moment: fear, confusion, frustration.......anger..... She reached for the bottle on the table, but stopped herself.
"erm....Lord, er, Hubert" she called out to the dragon ghost "If you're listening I...., I need your help"
"Just 'Hubert' will do, my child. Worshipping is more to the worshipper's benefit than mine. What can I do for you?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Do you know of the Ainmos Amra ?" Serenade asked , trying to stay calm, but still had a sense of urgent in her voice
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Yeah, sorry." The shiba inu shakes her head to snap to attention. "The sooner we're there, the better. We'll have time to wish him well in the afterlife later." Rena begins walking, berating herself under her breath.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Do you know of the Ainmos Amra ?" Serenade asked , trying to stay calm, but still had a sense of urgent in her voice
Hubert nodded gravely. "Ainmos Rutnuuqes Amra, the Nightmares' Blades, living weapons forged by the Nightmare Brethrens, to fight a war so that their worshippers will evolve one by technology, the other by magic, until one of said evolutions will prevail becoming dominant all over this planet first, then throughout the rest of this plane.
"To make sure that the Blades do not run amok on their own will, they are bound to chosen mortal entities called Wielders. Such as you, my child."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"So you knew" Serenade frowned a little bit, but instead decided to concentrate on the main problem "ok, so , I made numerous fatal mistake, now the blade is almost fully awaken, I can't control it anymore and in less than 3 days humans in the realm will be robbed of their Flames. I need you to save as man humans as possible, especially in this town and, I don't know, move them somewhere or something"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"partner ? In what, exactly?" the vixen asked suspiciously
"power, the hunt, the challenge, the reward...." the wolf replied, approaching the fox, then whispered in her ears "It's in our blood"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus touched her muzzle, felt the pain, the shock, the anger, the memories...everything was flowing to him like an electrical discharge, filling him with flash after painful flash of what she had felt. He bit his lower lip so hard that he was sure his physical self was bleeding as well...
But he didn't cave in to fear. He had had ENOUGH of that!
Panting, his hand still on her muzzle, Janus said, "You are...right. I am not truly dead. Today. I cannot guide you...But I know someone who troly can..." he grunted. "But I too was beatrayed...and killed...and for so much time I spent my existence in a limbo of pain and suffering--" He forced down his own words -no, this was not about HIM!
"I know someone," he repeated. "He can help you. He can. I cannot offer for more, if you cannot still find your cubs. I...I'm sorry. Please, believe me..."
Meri gathered her composure a bit. "Who is this friend? and how can he help?" she asked Janus. "I don't want to keep hurting this young one's soul any longer than I need to, but I will keep her body until I'm sure you've been true to your word." she sounded as if her heart wasn't entirely in agreement with her actions. the surface of anger had she had before had given way to her true sadness.
Leafolawl wrote:"Yeah, sorry." The shiba inu shakes her head to snap to attention. "The sooner we're there, the better. We'll have time to wish him well in the afterlife later." Rena begins walking, berating herself under her breath.
"right, then follow me," Tara said as she kept flying towards where Lily's body was. shortly they saw Lilly on the path... just standing there staring blankly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"So you knew" Serenade frowned a little bit, but instead decided to concentrate on the main problem "ok, so , I made numerous fatal mistake, now the blade is almost fully awaken, I can't control it anymore and in less than 3 days humans in the realm will be robbed of their Flames. I need you to save as man humans as possible, especially in this town and, I don't know, move them somewhere or something"
Hubert nodded. "Fate has a way of relying on one's decisions, no matter how puny is that one's existence in front of a greater power...so tell me, what do *you* know about keeping the Blade sheathed?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Meri gathered her composure a bit. "Who is this friend? and how can he help?" she asked Janus. "I don't want to keep hurting this young one's soul any longer than I need to, but I will keep her body until I'm sure you've been true to your word." she sounded as if her heart wasn't entirely in agreement with her actions. the surface of anger had she had before had given way to her true sadness.
Janus nodded. "Fair enough, just as long as you stop hurting her. Now..." he turned his head, calling out through the mists of the dreamrealm... "Togo, I need you."
And from the mists he emerged, the solemn red wolf warrior. He looked something between perplexed and wary. "Janus, my friend. Why summon me here? How did you do it?"
The Czech wolfdog blinked his eyes. "Uhh, weren't you sleeping?"
"Actually, no. It's daytime where I am now."
"Whoops. Sorry."
The wolf shook his head. His interest was now for the two other animals close to his friend. "Who are they?"
"Ah, the big one is Meri, the small one is Lily. You see, Meri has...this issue. Humans killed her and her family, she can't move on. I...hoped that you could help her. She wants to use Lily for her vengeance, just as you...used me to feed ours. But all she wants is to be with her cubs again, and she thinks that by killing her assassin she will be with them again."
Togo looked at the bear. "Is that correct, Meri?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote:"So you knew" Serenade frowned a little bit, but instead decided to concentrate on the main problem "ok, so , I made numerous fatal mistake, now the blade is almost fully awaken, I can't control it anymore and in less than 3 days humans in the realm will be robbed of their Flames. I need you to save as man humans as possible, especially in this town and, I don't know, move them somewhere or something"
Hubert nodded. "Fate has a way of relying on one's decisions, no matter how puny is that one's existence in front of a greater power...so tell me, what do *you* know about keeping the Blade sheathed?"
"I....nothing." Serenade replied, a little hint of guilt in her demeanor "I-I never actually involved in the overseeing of the Blades, or anything relate to the erm, spiritual side of worlds, specifically to avoid all this." she said , frustrated and confused "I don't understand how this is even possible. My mother and other Elders were supposed to keep them from waking up, if anything happen everyone would have heard about it. And the Blade seek powers, strength, capable beings, I don't even study magic! I was just a simple gatherer in a small village at the edge of nowhere, months walk from the Citadel, why not my mother, who's thousand times more powerful than I can ever be ? Why not anyone else? Why me? Only thing I knew how to do was watering plants." Serenade ranted , almost screaming, pacing back and forth before she realized what she was doing. With a sigh, the vixen rubbed her forehead , calming herself as she sat down on the sofa "I-I'm sorry, I just......I don't know, I didn't do anything that i can remember, a moment I was just praying in my cage, waiting for my final moment, the next a Blade appeared before me, trillions of miles away from where it's supposed to be. I didn't even think a Blade could appear beyond the Gates...........But, no, I'm sorry, Hubert, I don't know anything about how to stop the Blades, I was only told that you can help"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And why should i help you then when I'm more than capable of taking all I want"
"for whom?"
"For me"
"no, not for you" the wolf smiled , shaking her head, amused "not for you, poor, unfortunate soul" before, in a blink of an eye, pulled out a gun and shot something behind her without looking away from the fox.
"good idea, we should probably introduce what we can bring for this relationship"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Duke was busy trying to decide whether to head back home, or to get some more food , since Serenade still seemed a little weak when he left, when the fox heard a gunshot
"Serenade.." he exclaimed, running as fast as he could back to the house.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ray looks at his group and then at the ferret. He hesitates for a moment before approaching her.
"... Lilly? Can you hear me? Are you you again?"

~~~~~~~~
Trapped in her mind, Lilly can sense her friends nearby and the sensation brings her relief. She's also intrigued by the figures in the other plane of existence and they also bring her hope. She tries not to let it show though, for fear of provoking the bear again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"I....nothing." Serenade replied, a little hint of guilt in her demeanor "I-I never actually involved in the overseeing of the Blades, or anything relate to the erm, spiritual side of worlds, specifically to avoid all this." she said , frustrated and confused "I don't understand how this is even possible. My mother and other Elders were supposed to keep them from waking up, if anything happen everyone would have heard about it. And the Blade seek powers, strength, capable beings, I don't even study magic! I was just a simple gatherer in a small village at the edge of nowhere, months walk from the Citadel, why not my mother, who's thousand times more powerful than I can ever be ? Why not anyone else? Why me? Only thing I knew how to do was watering plants." Serenade ranted , almost screaming, pacing back and forth before she realized what she was doing. With a sigh, the vixen rubbed her forehead , calming herself as she sat down on the sofa "I-I'm sorry, I just......I don't know, I didn't do anything that i can remember, a moment I was just praying in my cage, waiting for my final moment, the next a Blade appeared before me, trillions of miles away from where it's supposed to be. I didn't even think a Blade could appear beyond the Gates...........But, no, I'm sorry, Hubert, I don't know anything about how to stop the Blades, I was only told that you can help"
Hubert nodded again, an unreadable expression on his long snout. "So you know nothing. Which is actually very good, my child."
---
"Meri, you see me as I am now, but until a short ago I was the driving force of wrath and vengeance possessing Janus. I was a monster, cruel beyond description.
"I lost my beloved mate in front of my eyes, before being slaughtered mercilessly and since then I found no peace...that is, until Janus found someone who truly loved him and through him I realized I was nothing but an empty shade. And such destiny should not belong to anyone, I know."
Togo reached out and touched her muzzle, just a brush of talons against fur. "If you need a mortal body, find one then, but make it so that you can coexist until you are ready to let go. Possession like this one will only kill this host and leave you were you started. I know. That was my mistake as well."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena follows the cat over, and goes to wave a paw in front of the ferret before lightly facepawlming. "Right, that wouldn't even work normally."
Love me right now! Done.