HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keon

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Keon »

Keon got up and stretched a little, tail wagged and looked at everyone. "This fox is weird... Something is wrong here... STOP BEING SO PARANOID MYSELF'S MIND!" He thinked and then he discovered that he was staring to Serenade with the head tilted, then he shaked his head and got back to normal, looking away as if he wasn't.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:Christopher's eyes widened.
"Dognapped?" he said "Heavens no, he's been kidnapped! Oh my god! My brother's being kidnapped!" the GSD began to hyperventilate "Oh my god! Why did they dognap him? Where did they took him? What could they do to him while he's captive? oh my god I am afraid to think what could happen to him!" The dog was obviously starting to panic.
Calm down Chris. I am sure he is ok. I know a lot about Pet Fighting, and i know that your brother would never be taken to one of those. If I were to guess either it was PETA who got him or someone who wants a ransom. Mason told Chris calmly. You can tell that they don't intend to hurt him since they are no signs of a scuffle, or any fighting around these tracks. He reasoned out loud while examining the tracks. So please calm down, sit down, and take a few deep breaths Chris. Mason told him, as he guided Christopher towards a bench.
Yes, I am a furry.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keon wrote:Keon got up and stretched a little, tail wagged and looked at everyone. "This fox is weird... Something is wrong here... STOP BEING SO PARANOID MYSELF'S MIND!" He thinked and then he discovered that he was staring to Serenade with the head tilted, then he shaked his head and got back to normal, looking away as if he wasn't.
"what's wrong Keon?" Serenade asked when she saw the cat shook his head "we could find somewhere to stay if it starts to rain, or you can go back , if you don't wanna get wet." As cliché as it may sound , the fox honestly couldn't think of any other reason for why Keon just shook his head like that.
Keon

Post by Keon »

He looked at Serenade and answered "Yeah, It's better if we don't get wet.. At least me, since you just were... swimming there..." He got a lot shy after what happened. looking down a little, just a little embarased from being caught staring at someone.
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

musclecar326 wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Christopher's eyes widened.
"Dognapped?" he said "Heavens no, he's been kidnapped! Oh my god! My brother's being kidnapped!" the GSD began to hyperventilate "Oh my god! Why did they dognap him? Where did they took him? What could they do to him while he's captive? oh my god I am afraid to think what could happen to him!" The dog was obviously starting to panic.
Calm down Chris. I am sure he is ok. I know a lot about Pet Fighting, and i know that your brother would never be taken to one of those. If I were to guess either it was PETA who got him or someone who wants a ransom. Mason told Chris calmly. You can tell that they don't intend to hurt him since they are no signs of a scuffle, or any fighting around these tracks. He reasoned out loud while examining the tracks. So please calm down, sit down, and take a few deep breaths Chris. Mason told him, as he guided Christopher towards a bench.
Arianna's day had been blessedly uneventful, strangely enough, with all the moving done and such. Having just moved here in Applegate a few days ago, everything had been a blur of unpacking, putting things away, and making sure she helped out around the new house. Four kids were surprisingly harder to herd than a flock of sheep. But she managed, and with granted free time, Arianna had decided to enjoy a nice day out in the park, west of town, away from the craziness at home. As much as she loved her family, they were too much at times. So she had grabbed a newspaper, and was enjoying a read through the sports section as the warmth of the sun beat down upon her.

She was about to head back when the English Shephard heard a commotion over by another park bench, some ways away. It looked to be a German Shepherd, another dog (with clothes on...strange), and..... a dimly white cat.... The shepherd was obviously in distress, and the scene was almost touching, in a way. Folding up her newspaper and tucking it under her arm, Arianna called out.

"Hullo! What seems to be the matter? " a short sprint and she was close enough to see that the cat was.... transparent... Choosing to ignore the matter, despite the chills riding up her spine, Arianna addressed the one in distress."Is there something I can do for you, bloke?"
Last edited by CrystallineWolf on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles's first instinct at the site of a new pet, or anyone unfamiliar with ghosts, is to just dissapear. Which he did so. Right afterwards he facepalmed.

She's already seen ya ya dummy. He thought to himself, slowly reappearing to fully solid and waving hi to the dog with a sheepish look on his face.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keon wrote:He looked at Serenade and answered "Yeah, It's better if we don't get wet.. At least me, since you just were... swimming there..." He got a lot shy after what happened. looking down a little, just a little embarased from being caught staring at someone.
"hehe well alright I guess we could find somewhere to stay if it does rain, worst case scenario we won't be that much wet under the trees anyway , so....ya still coming?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:Calm down Chris. I am sure he is ok. I know a lot about Pet Fighting, and i know that your brother would never be taken to one of those. If I were to guess either it was PETA who got him or someone who wants a ransom. Mason told Chris calmly. You can tell that they don't intend to hurt him since they are no signs of a scuffle, or any fighting around these tracks. He reasoned out loud while examining the tracks. So please calm down, sit down, and take a few deep breaths Chris. Mason told him, as he guided Christopher towards a bench.
"I... Yes! I have to calm down! I need to sit down..." Christopher said as he sat down, then a second later jumped back up again with another wave of panic "I can't sit down! I can't calm down! How can I calm down?"
CrystallineWolf wrote:She was about to head back when the English Shephard heard a commotion over by another park bench, some ways away. It looked to be a German Shepherd, another dog (with clothes on...strange), and..... a dimly white cat.... The shepherd was obviously in distress, and the scene was almost touching, in a way. Folding up her newspaper and tucking it under her arm, Arianna called out.

"Hullo! What seems to be the matter? " a short sprint and she was close enough to see that the cat was.... transparent... Choosing to ignore the matter, despite the chills riding up her spine, Arianna addressed the one in distress."Is there something I can do for you, bloke?"
Christopher tried to sit down, trying to calm himself once more, but when another dog came to him and asked him, he jumped up again

"No! Nothing, T-t-thanks! I...I'm fine!" he wasn't even able to take deep breath before yet another wave of panic struck him and caused him to babble once more "Wait! No, I'm not! I'm not fine! My brother's being dognapped for no apparent reason! Goodness knows what is happening to him right now! SOMEONE PLEASE HIT ME!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Keon

Post by Keon »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keon wrote:He looked at Serenade and answered "Yeah, It's better if we don't get wet.. At least me, since you just were... swimming there..." He got a lot shy after what happened. looking down a little, just a little embarased from being caught staring at someone.
"hehe well alright I guess we could find somewhere to stay if it does rain, worst case scenario we won't be that much wet under the trees anyway , so....ya still coming?"
Keon nods fastly and looks to the cloudy sky. Sorry. I guess I missed something. Got a little air-headed for some seconds... But I guess that there is no problem staying here or going to somewhere else either. Sorry.

He looked down, again, embarased from not paying attention. He says "sorry" a lot.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keon wrote:Keon nods fastly and looks to the cloudy sky. Sorry. I guess I missed something. Got a little air-headed for some seconds... But I guess that there is no problem staying here or going to somewhere else either. Sorry.

He looked down, again, embarased from not paying attention. He says "sorry" a lot.
Serenade just let out a little giggle and shook her head "ah...this cat...hehehe." , then she walked up to him , put one paw on his shoulder to calm him down, while get lower so that their heads are at the same height , and look him in the eye "It's alright , you'll get used to us soon enough , just one small thing : words , as an extension of yourself , are very powerful , therefore the negative ones like "sorry" are very dangerous to use , so don't use such words unless you need to ok?" She finished with a smile , then turn around "alright let's get going guys"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke noticed Keon staring at Serenade and thought it weird as he quickly turned but shrugged it off, admitting to himself that there was something a little off with Serenade and he pondered whether Keon or even the others had noticed it as well.
Keon wrote:Keon nods fastly and looks to the cloudy sky. Sorry. I guess I missed something. Got a little air-headed for some seconds... But I guess that there is no problem staying here or going to somewhere else either. Sorry.

Duke put on a smile having also shared "air-headed" experiences but as he looked up so did Duke, though he tried to make it look like he wasn't copying the cat but in reality he wanted to take in the arriving weather. Letting a warm smile creep up and scanning the cloudy sky again like other time before he felt peaceful and worry free, though he winced as a small drop of water hit him in the cheek there wasn't much else but he knew the rain was coming.
serence ice fox wrote: "It's alright , you'll get used to us soon enough , just one small thing : words , as an extension of yourself , are very powerful , therefore the negative ones like "sorry" are very dangerous to use , so don't use such words unless you need to ok?" She finished with a smile , then turn around "alright let's get going guys"
Duke turned his attention back to the group
"Sounds good"
He started off grabbing his collar quickly and putting it back on then looking for a good trail.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles motioned to Mason.

"I'm a little unequipped to do that right now so it's up to you," he said to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Buster, if you don't mind me asking, what are the...plans of your humans here at Applegate? Do they want...to stay?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Buster, if you don't mind me asking, what are the...plans of your humans here at Applegate? Do they want...to stay?"
"why would they want to leave?" Buster asked. "The only reason we moved so much the past couple years is because they wanted me to make real friends, instead of scaring them all off. I've made more than that here. It's not like either of them need to move for better work, They're both self employed."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I dunno why I asked. It's...*sigh* okay, I got sort of paranoid when that girl started flirting and my bad thoughts went overdrive. I'm just...not used even to a simple friendship. A relationship is sort of scary and beautiful at the same time. But here we are!" Janus' tail wagged as they reached the shop's entrance -not much of one, surely not like any big store: the window showed an arrangement of items from electric irons, to radio, torchlights, a microwave oven...and a laptop. The sign read "Moretti & Son - Electronics & Repair"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke turned his attention back to the group
"Sounds good"
He started off grabbing his collar quickly and putting it back on then looking for a good trail.
Serenade quickly started to go after Duke , but suddenly stopped and look back at the park's direction , there's something tell her that something's there , but the fox just shrugged it of , start walking again , and for some reason , began to quietly sing to herself
"There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of the rolling world can be turned away
An enchanted moment, and it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you......."
CrystallineWolf

The Moon Howler wrote: Christopher tried to sit down, trying to calm himself once more, but when another dog came to him and asked him, he jumped up again

"No! Nothing, T-t-thanks! I...I'm fine!" he wasn't even able to take deep breath before yet another wave of panic struck him and caused him to babble once more "Wait! No, I'm not! I'm not fine! My brother's being dognapped for no apparent reason! Goodness knows what is happening to him right now! SOMEONE PLEASE HIT ME!"
Arianna promptly took her newspaper and struck the poor bloke across the face. It was her first reaction- he had asked for it after all.
xhunterko wrote:
Miles motioned to Mason.

"I'm a little unequipped to do that right now so it's up to you," he said to him.
When the cat, after doing a rather unnerving dissapearing act, had cued the dog in clothes, Arianna promptly blushed."Oh my. Hadn't meant to take your department there, chap." She then put her paws on her hips to address the shepherd."Panicking won't do your brother any good! The proper course of action is to report this to the nearest constable."

Dognapping- this was serious indeed.
Keon

Post by Keon »

serence ice fox wrote:

Serenade just let out a little giggle and shook her head "ah...this cat...hehehe." , then she walked up to him , put one paw on his shoulder to calm him down, while get lower so that their heads are at the same height , and look him in the eye "It's alright , you'll get used to us soon enough , just one small thing : words , as an extension of yourself , are very powerful , therefore the negative ones like "sorry" are very dangerous to use , so don't use such words unless you need to ok?" She finished with a smile , then turn around "alright let's get going guys"
He looked at Serenade and his ears got up instantly, he flicked them as she said that and his tail started to wag a little. "O-ok Serendade!" He said almost instantly and started to follow her and Duke, looking way more happy than before.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara followed silently, wondering what Buster and Janus were doing right now
valerio wrote:"I dunno why I asked. It's...*sigh* okay, I got sort of paranoid when that girl started flirting and my bad thoughts went overdrive. I'm just...not used even to a simple friendship. A relationship is sort of scary and beautiful at the same time. But here we are!" Janus' tail wagged as they reached the shop's entrance -not much of one, surely not like any big store: the window showed an arrangement of items from electric irons, to radio, torchlights, a microwave oven...and a laptop. The sign read "Moretti & Son - Electronics & Repair"
"I understand, this is all new to me, too," Buster said. "So let's start bringing you into the 21st century, shall we?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Inside, the shop seemed to have stopped to the early 20th century, at least for what concerned the arrangement of the merchandise.
Big racks hosted a motley assortment of stuff, in an order only a regular customer or the owner could make out.
"I like it," Isabel said, looking around. "there was one like this back when I was a girl."
"Take your time, gentlefurs and ma'am," said a thin young man sitting at the end of the shop, behind the counter, lowering his newspaper. "I want my customers to be satisfied. Hurry hurts business. Oh, and I am Ellis Moretti, the propietor. You must be the Lagranges. And you, bunny, must be Buster."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster lowered his ear. "I'm not sure I like how many people here know my name already. It kinda creeps me out," he said. He was used to meeting people on his own terms, and not having total strangers calling him by name.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The man stood up and put the newspaper on the counter. "Relax, kit. This is a small community, and we keep track of the new families coming in. After all, before moving in your families have given to our offices the basic record informations, such as names, family composition, age...and those are not exactly a state secret."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I guess it'll just take some getting used to," the rabbit replied. "believe me, I've dealt with worse. Anyway, we need a computer."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The man rolled his eyes. "The youngsters, these days! What's wrong with spending time outside your house? Anyway, we got a couple of desktop and the laptop in the window? What will it be?"
The Moon Howler

CrystallineWolf wrote:Arianna promptly took her newspaper and struck the poor bloke across the face. It was her first reaction- he had asked for it after all.
The hit wasn't that strong, but was enough to send the dog to the ground. It did work, however and Christopher managed to snap out.
CrystallineWolf wrote:When the cat, after doing a rather unnerving dissapearing act, had cued the dog in clothes, Arianna promptly blushed."Oh my. Hadn't meant to take your department there, chap." She then put her paws on her hips to address the shepherd."Panicking won't do your brother any good! The proper course of action is to report this to the nearest constable."

Dognapping- this was serious indeed.
The shepherd stood up. "Yes! Yes, you're right. I have to talk to my... Dad first, however." he was about to head back, when he suddenly realized something
"Oh, we didn't introduce to each other, did we?" he asked, but before anyone could say anything, he continued "I am Christopher. Christopher Richborne..." he facepawled "I mean Christopher Rockbed. Chris for short if you want. Sorry, still not used to the new family... But enough of my babblin'. What's your name?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
CrystallineWolf

Arianna gave a grin, short and sweet. "Hullo, Chris!" She put her newspaper back underneath her arm to extend a free paw for a handshake.

"The name is Arianna Allen -I'm a sheep herder- " She cut short, grin fading as she remembered that the farm was gone, burned to cinders back in England- and there was no sheep for her to herd here. "Well, actually I-I was." A slight blush made it's way through her fur as she regained composure. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

The shepherd motioned to the other two. "Who are your mates?"
The Moon Howler

Christopher took the paw and shook it "The big guy over there is Mason." he answered "And the poltergeist is Miles."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The man rolled his eyes. "The youngsters, these days! What's wrong with spending time outside your house? Anyway, we got a couple of desktop and the laptop in the window? What will it be?"
"Oh, we're fine with spending time outside. We just need to get Janus here a computer so he can put his art online and make a little money off of it," Buster said. "I'm... actually not sure whether a desktop or laptop would work better for that."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

As the group went a bit farther in to the woods , the wind was picking up , some rumbles of thunder from afar, with a few tiny drops of rain , and together they made the atmosphere became something so relaxing , like those worries that was in Serenade's mind just got washed away.
"Maybe it won't be raining anytime soon , and what do you know not even 5 minutes later this happen , you would think being that much of a jinx I would get anything I want just by saying the opposite . Come to think of it why haven't I tried that , because I'm an idiot that's why . And now that I say I'm an idiot maybe the next time I wake up I'll be a genius and figure out where it is , and now I just screwed that chance up , or maybe I'm just so insane I'm making my own paradoxes , and why am I keep talking to myself like this?" the fox mumbled to herself , can't help but chuckled from the realization of how silly she was , maybe she was just enjoying the weather a bit too much , or she would have .....
Suddenly there was a bright lighting and a very loud thunder , literally an explosion of sound , at the same time , and the fox winced . "ouch...." "ok so I at least still have some sanity left cause that still hurt" she thought, rubbing her ears with one paw.
Little did the fox know that when the lighting brighten up the sky , just for that flash of a moment , a figure appeared behind her , a fox , with her back against Serenade's , who looks so much like her that one could either mistaken them for a pair of twins , or that she was standing against a mirror ,even the fur color was the same. There were only a few differences between the two , that mysterious figure had some kind of red aura around her, she didn't have a cloak , her eyes were bright red , and even though their look were identical , this fox seems to be somewhat healthier/stronger than Serenade . With her arms crossed , the fox were glancing over Serenade's shoulder , right at Duke , an evil grin spread across her face , her eyes full of amusement , like a predator looking at its' prey. But with the light of that lighting gone away , so did the sign of that unknown figure
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu May 02, 2013 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, we're fine with spending time outside. We just need to get Janus here a computer so he can put his art online and make a little money off of it," Buster said. "I'm... actually not sure whether a desktop or laptop would work better for that."
"Art, eh? Tell you what! I can strike a deal for a laptop plus a graphic tablet I have here somewhere, so that you boys can do your art outside. What do you think?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Rain?! No no no no no no! Miles thought frantically looking up.

"Quick! Do either of you have hand phone camera thingies to take pics of these?" Miles said frantically, "We gotta find some way to preserve our evidence!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Art, eh? Tell you what! I can strike a deal for a laptop plus a graphic tablet I have here somewhere, so that you boys can do your art outside. What do you think?"
"Sound's good, but he usually works with a physical medium. The computer's mainly for distribution."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus thought about that. "You could teach me! I didn't even know this graphic thingie existed, but I'm willing to try out a new medium."
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Rain?! No no no no no no! Miles thought frantically looking up.

"Quick! Do either of you have hand phone camera thingies to take pics of these?" Miles said frantically, "We gotta find some way to preserve our evidence!"
"Camera?" Christopher asked, looking at the ghost "Yes I have one of those." he said as he pulled out an Sony Xperia U from his collar.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All right, here, can you take pictures of these tracks then? I'll show you again where they're at," Miles said.
The Moon Howler

"Uh, sure!" Christopher said and took a few pictures on the spots Miles pointed him. After that was done, Christopher checked the images in case there was any bad picture. "Okay, we got the pictures. now what?"

My RP Characters
CrystallineWolf

The Moon Howler wrote:Christopher took the paw and shook it "The big guy over there is Mason." he answered "And the poltergeist is Miles."
Arianna gave a short wave, before Miles - the ghost cat apparently... and Chris got shots of the crime scene. It was rather unfortunate- the dognapping, and the fact that she had forgotten to bring an umbrella. But that was just her luck.
The Moon Howler wrote: "Uh, sure!" Christopher said and took a few pictures on the spots Miles pointedhim. After thatwasdone,Christopher checked the images in case there was any bad picture. "Okay, we got the pictures. now what?"
"Suppose we move inside before the rain catches us? And get a hold of the authorities. Maybe ask around to see what your brother was up to before he got 'napped. " Her white paws snapped as Arianna realized something. "Do you think they shot 'im? With like, a tranquilizer?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus thought about that. "You could teach me! I didn't even know this graphic thingie existed, but I'm willing to try out a new medium."
"Well I'm not exactly experienced with graphics tablets either, but I suppose we can learn together," Buster replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

"Suppose we move inside before the rain catches us? And get a hold of the authorities. Maybe ask around to see what your brother was up to before he got 'napped. " Her white paws snapped as Arianna realized something. "Do you think they shot 'im? With like, a tranquilizer?"
Well, sorry for being a little distant there. But I can say that I was with him last night and he was fine then. Though i haven't seen him since then. So it happened last night late whenever it actually took place, and no i don't think a tranquilizer was used. Mason said to the group as he can back to consciousness. Walking to where the group was now standing as well. Oh and hello Arianna. He said well reaching out his paw to offer a handshake.
Yes, I am a furry.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well I'm not exactly experienced with graphics tablets either, but I suppose we can learn together," Buster replied.
"Ohh, this will be so fun!" Janus put his paw to his collar. "And I'm paying, no discussion."