HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by valerio »

<That is correct. They also have a rent-a-day collar for those who misplaced theirs and need to get one before paying for it.>
(OOC - Okay, I made that up, but it sounds coherent in case something like that happened to a pet)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage let out an exasperated sigh and rolled his eyes, well let's get going new guy, we'll find you something.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke saw the expression Gage was giving and kept his maw shut ,instead he just gave a slight nod.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Where's it at? Close by?

"Hang on guys, I'm trying to work something out with Hubert," Miles said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Main Street, northward, right at its center, left side of the sidewalk. It's called The Golden Collar. You should not miss it. Do you need a map?>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles turned around and started looking to his left.

Ah, found it! Thank you.

"All right guys, I'll be back in a jiffy," Miles said, "And before you ask, no, I'm not stealing and no he's not getting trash either." And with that, Miles vanished.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Should we be worried that a ghost is about to try to legally obtain a collar from somewhere?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke just watched in amazement as Miles disappeared but didn't worry about him getting into trouble, after all he was a ghost so what was the worst that could happen.

"Well how bout we say renting, as soon as I can either afford one or make my own, i'll return this one without anyone noticing."

Duke still didn't know alot about society especially about the law and what was legal and what wasn't, so this didn't seem to affect him as much as it probably should have.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I'll just be another minute or two guys. This clerk has watched his movies and read his stories. He's a smart one.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*clip*

"And there you go," a visible Miles said, clipping the black collar around Duke's neck, "One legal, hassle free collar around your neck. No trouble at all."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke felt around the collar, getting a little excentric about it never before having one.

"Wow thanks, this is awsome I can't believe I actually have a collar."

Duke was still occupied with the collar, feeling it and moving it around, still with a large smile across his maw.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"It looks nice on you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Well I dont know about you guys but I could go for some food. You guys up for it?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:After Mason had finished the business he had at home, he thought he could go look for Sigurd again, and apologize for earlier. So he took off for main street again, Mason arrived a few minutes later. He started to scan the street for Sigurd, seeing him not far from where he left Sigurd earlier. Mason jogged toward him and another pet he recognized but couldn't name.
Sigurd looked over as Mason returned and waved at him. "Hello again." He called happily. "Did you take care of whatever it was that phone call was about then?" The fox questioned with a cant of his head.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sure why not," Miles said, "While I don't eat very often, I can."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

xhunterko wrote:"Sure why not," Miles said, "While I don't eat very often, I can."
Really? I always figured ghosts couldn't eat
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Younger spirits still retain a simulacrum of their mortal selves. It helps them to preserve their inner equilibrium while they move toward the acceptance of their state.>
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke moved his attention away from his collar as soon as he heard food, h listened to what the group was talking about and really didn't think much of it as his mind wandered to food.

"Mmmm Food does sound nice, mabey some squirrel, possum or some birds Oh! mabey even some good rabbi-"

Duke just barely caught himself as he cut his sentence short seeing as how they were all pets and buster was right there, he just had a sort of shocked face mixed with embarassement.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I was thinking more of the need for proper social interaction.

"Don't worry man, as soon as we get something in there the better you'll be," Miles said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"It's fine. You don;t have anyone that would miss you, right? If you ever do try to eat me?" Buster asked calmly smiling at Duke.
I do so love my empty veiled threats.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:After Mason had finished the business he had at home, he thought he could go look for Sigurd again, and apologize for earlier. So he took off for main street again, Mason arrived a few minutes later. He started to scan the street for Sigurd, seeing him not far from where he left Sigurd earlier. Mason jogged toward him and another pet he recognized but couldn't name.
Sigurd looked over as Mason returned and waved at him. "Hello again." He called happily. "Did you take care of whatever it was that phone call was about then?" The fox questioned with a cant of his head.
Well Sorta, at first it was a call for me to go eat supper, but as soon as i opened the door there was a fire in the kitchen. Apparently Troy got distracted and "supper" started on fire. After we got that put out with little damage, we had some Ramon noodles. Then i came back here. Mason explained to Sigurd. While showing a small patch of fur that got singed on his right arm. So did anything happen while i was gone being a firefighter? He asked with a smirk.
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:Well Sorta, at first it was a call for me to go eat supper, but as soon as i opened the door there was a fire in the kitchen. Apparently Troy got distracted and "supper" started on fire. After we got that put out with little damage, we had some Ramon noodles. Then i came back here. Mason explained to Sigurd. While showing a small patch of fur that got singed on his right arm. So did anything happen while i was gone being a firefighter? He asked with a smirk.
"Not really, no. I met Kaori, we introduced ourselves and that's really about it..." The fox answered with a shrug. "And you're okay right...? I mean I know you said it didn't much damage but still, it was fire and that stuff can be really mean when you don't do things just right." Sigurd noted with a bit of concern before obviously registering something else that had been said as his expression flipped around to a happy grin. "Oh, ramen for dinner? That stuff is really good, though I find that the instant stuff lacks the depth of flavor you get when you make it from scratch or go out to eat it at a restaurant that specializes in the sorta cuisine, it's still good stuff just the same...still, much as I like it, it doesn't seem to be that filling to me...always end up hungry again after just an hour or two if that's all I eat...and I'm rambling again aren't I?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's fine. You don;t have anyone that would miss you, right? If you ever do try to eat me?" Buster asked calmly smiling at Duke.
I do so love my empty veiled threats.
Duke just laughed a little, not sure if he was being honest or joking around but he laughed anyway knowing he wouldn't try to eat a pet rabbit, but it also brought up his parents which he never liked to think about ever though since this was his first time in a social life he put the thought aside and decided to play along with Buster, wanting to see his reaction.

"No actually."

Duke said calmly and keeping a straight face except for a small grin, waiting for his response.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Then let's hope you don't try to eat me, or we may end up with another ghost friend," He replied in his usual calm voice with his usual smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

I'd prefer not to have any more ghosts to deal with if it's all the same to you

No offense guys
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

<None taken.>
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:"Not really, no. I met Kaori, we introduced ourselves and that's really about it..." The fox answered with a shrug. "And you're okay right...? I mean I know you said it didn't much damage but still, it was fire and that stuff can be really mean when you don't do things just right." Sigurd noted with a bit of concern before obviously registering something else that had been said as his expression flipped around to a happy grin. "Oh, ramen for dinner? That stuff is really good, though I find that the instant stuff lacks the depth of flavor you get when you make it from scratch or go out to eat it at a restaurant that specializes in the sorta cuisine, it's still good stuff just the same...still, much as I like it, it doesn't seem to be that filling to me...always end up hungry again after just an hour or two if that's all I eat...and I'm rambling again aren't I?"
No, its alright if you ramble. I don't like talking very much so it's good to hear someone else talking. Mason said.
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"Y-yeah...heheh, that's gotta be like the third time you've said something like that...sorry, guess I'm just paranoid about it because I usually get told to be quiet after a while." Sigurd said with a nervous chuckle. "So...not to be a bother, but what are the chances I could convince you to give me a tour? I really don't have a clue where I'm going or what there is worth seeing...so yeah...even if a tour isn't possible, any form of help would be welcome, even if it's just pointing me in an interesting direction, ya know?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Same," Miles said, "So, let's focus on the where we are munching and not the who or what we are going to be munching on shall we?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke figured he'd give up on this little fun showdown between the two and focus on the matter of not eating eachother.

"Of course, i'm up for any type of food yall have in mind."
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:"Y-yeah...heheh, that's gotta be like the third time you've said something like that...sorry, guess I'm just paranoid about it because I usually get told to be quiet after a while." Sigurd said with a nervous chuckle. "So...not to be a bother, but what are the chances I could convince you to give me a tour? I really don't have a clue where I'm going or what there is worth seeing...so yeah...even if a tour isn't possible, any form of help would be welcome, even if it's just pointing me in an interesting direction, ya know?"
I'm pretty new also so i don't really know of very many shops or restaurants around here either. Let's just walk together, and learn things at the same time. Mason suggested.
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Sigurd scratched at the back of his head and then shrugged before nodding. "Guess that works too, always fun to have someone else around when finding new things after all. And who knows, maybe we'll run across something cool or some others to explore with. So, going back to a subject from before you had to leave earlier...where did you move here from?" The fox posed this question as he started walking along the main street, deciding that it'd also be good to start getting to know his exploration companion.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

I lived in a city a few hours away from here. My dad was a professional boxer and now that he is done, we moved to the country and now he's openning a gym down the street. Mason explained.
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:I lived in a city a few hours away from here. My dad was a professional boxer and now that he is done, we moved to the country and now he's openning a gym down the street. Mason explained.
"Oh? That sounds like a pretty cool reason to move here." Sigurd noted with a smile. "What kinda gym, if you don't mind my asking? I mean, is it a boxing gym, or a more classic kinda gym or maybe high tech gym?" The fox questioned excitedly as he ran through the possibilities. "No matter what, I bet it does great here...I mean there doesn't seem to be a lot else to do after all...well beside running around and playing, which is always fun...but I don't think adult humans do that very much..."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke figured he'd give up on this little fun showdown between the two and focus on the matter of not eating eachother.

"Of course, i'm up for any type of food yall have in mind."
Well I know I saw a pizza place, and there's a bar, they probably serve some kind of food.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Or we could ask a local," Miles said, picking up a familiar smell.

Excuse me, Miss Rena, are you out and about?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke was a little confused, he didn't want to constantly ask a ton of questions but all this new stuff was interesting so he tried to onluy ask important questions.

"Pizza? Whats that?"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:"Oh? That sounds like a pretty cool reason to move here." Sigurd noted with a smile. "What kinda gym, if you don't mind my asking? I mean, is it a boxing gym, or a more classic kinda gym or maybe high tech gym?" The fox questioned excitedly as he ran through the possibilities. "No matter what, I bet it does great here...I mean there doesn't seem to be a lot else to do after all...well beside running around and playing, which is always fun...but I don't think adult humans do that very much..."
It's both a classic type and boxing gym. No, i don't think that adult humans do that very much. Mason said, he was a little happy since someone is actually interested in the gym. Well by the look of the street in front of us i see, a few places to eat, a few to go shopping, and a few entertainment places. Where do you want to go first? Please don't pick eat. He asked Sigurd whispering the last part to himself.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Marine Fox wrote:Duke was a little confused, he didn't want to constantly ask a ton of questions but all this new stuff was interesting so he tried to onluy ask important questions.

"Pizza? Whats that?"
"It's baked dough with tomato sauce and melted cheese, often with vegetables or meet on top of it," Buster explained. "It's fairly popular with pets and humans alike."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's baked dough with tomato sauce and melted cheese, often with vegetables or meet on top of it," Buster explained. "It's fairly popular with pets and humans alike."
Duke grins.

"Ohh That sounds great!"