HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

musclecar326

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by musclecar326 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"His name is Janus," Buster replied.
So where am I carrying Janus? Mason asked Buster. He thought that the fox disliked him because of the handshake and the feeling of claws. I don't know why he seems mad, I don't think i did any thing mean.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I'll lead you to his place," Buster replied. With that, he headed back to Janus' house. He wondered if Hubert had managed to tell Isabelle that her nightmare was over.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Start of Day Four

Gage was sitting in the kitchen finishing up his breakfast as the sun rose. He had woken up to the noise of his owners alarm and never gotten back to sleep. If he had picked up the paper he would have seen that the forecast called for another chilly overcast day with a chance of rain. He decided that if he couldn't get back to sleep he could at least get an early start on the day. He headed out the door and started walking without any partcular destination in mind.
Last edited by Seth on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus opened his eyes.
He noticed two things, and both of them made him so happy.
It wasn't dawn. He had slept through the night and dawn. He was really cured!
The other--well, not a thing-- he noticed, was the rabbit.
A pretty rabbit sitting on the couch, sleeping like the cutest thing in the world.
Janus just stirred, flexing his fingers and apparently doubling his own body length. He yawned silently, then said, "Howdy, stranger."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster opened his eyes and yawned. So it had actually happened, he wasn't dreaming. "Sleep well?" he asked the Czech wolf as he sat up.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus just stood there, his cheek resting against his palm. "We-ell, would've been better if I had someone to keep me company. And you're still on time."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"you weren't awake enough to enjoy my company," the rabbit replied as he stood up from the couch. "But I'm here for you now," he added with a smile. Not the fake one he'd been using since Tara's death, but a genuine one.

Tara had also spent the night in the room, but she had left before the lovebirds woke up so as to give them some privacy. She was currently floating down the street. in her aimless floating, she wasn't paying enough attention to notice as she floated right through Gage.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus reached out and gently grabbed Buster's paws, pulling him to the bed. "That's talking, bunny, Now come to big bad wuffie. I feel like I have a lifetime to catch up." Then he lowered his eyes before adding, "Thank you."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"and thank you," he replied while looking into Janus's eyes.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus giggled. "You know, itìs the first time -I mean, other than Mom- that someone will look into my eyes without freaking out. I could spend my life with you just for that. And for you being awesome. And cute. And whatever else can came into my mind. Bunny-bunny-bunny-buns!" He leant forward and kissed Buster's nosetip. "Now snugglies."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster chuckled, though it was almost a giggle, when Janus kissed his nose. He quietly commenced the snuggling. it was his first time and he enjoyed it.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Czech Wolf fully embraced the rabbit and kept him like that, as if to protect him, at the same time his head resting on Buster's shoulder. "Do you have any program for the day? Because I want to organize a picnic for sunset. I want to be awake and see that orb set and just enjoying the starry sky with you." He used a finger to draw one long ear to his snout and then gently nipped it. He started wagging. "Hm-mm. So silky."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I didn't have anything planned, other than spending the day with you," He replied. "and maybe a couple of the others, but mostly you." he nuzzled Janus's neck.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, it will be nice having someone else. Which means we better get to spend some quality time now and have a good reason for an *abundant* breakfast later." This time, there was no mistaking the predatory grin.

Standing behind the door with her slippers on, Isabella felt tears running down her cheeks.
This was, simply, the best day of her life. She had feared the worst when she had seen poor Buster carrying the unconscious Janus, yesterday night. Then Buster had explained her what had happened, and she had believed -well, *wanted* to believe him.
Until today. When the sun had risen, and Janus had kept sleeping.
And now...
Holding her breath, the woman went down the stairs as quietly as possible.
New day, new life -for real, this time. She'd set the biggest breakfast ever. And she'd need to call Janus' friends as well...
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Early that morning , a fox emerged from the forest, wearing an old white cloak, her hand holding a flickering lantern
"so this is Applegate" she said , let out a small breath of relief
"well , seems people's still asleep , might as well look around a bit" she thought , so after put the lantern and the lighter down the nearby tree , she headed to town
As soon as the fox reach the town's edge , she was overwhelmed by the smell , the the simple beauty of the town itself , and something more , something that made her feel very relaxed . "maybe I'll just look around a bit more" she told herself , knowing full well that the town people might wake up any minute now , then she started walking around , and began to lose track of time.........
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles didn't go to his home in the woods that night. He'd spent the night at Rena's. In the little den they had used for the meeting the night before. Mostly he wanted to see if the thing had worked. But mostly cause he was worried about somebody.

Rex! Rex! Where you at buddy? Miles tried to think to him.

Hubert, I know it's early, but have you any knowledge of where Rex is at the moment? He didn't answer my thought back last night. And I thought it wise to give him some time at home before calling again, but. I've been getting worried. Miles thought to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Before any mindword could answer to the ghost, Miles was assailed by a flood of sensations -each one *quite* pleasant, each one speaking of something intense and definitely *un*-PG.
A moment later, Hubert appeared in front of Miles. And he was blushing madly. "Uh, sorry mort--I mean, Miles. I...my bond with Janus..." it was the first time he was seen stuttering, and it made for a funny show. "Sorry, can you repeat?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles was floored, literally, by the assault. He got up, still shaking.

"Note to self, never ask about help for a friend early in the morning to a more powerful spirit," Miles said aloud, too struck by the assault to notice anything immediately, "Oof. Sorry, but a bit much you think?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert showed another alien expression for those who had spoken to him so far: A smile. "Again, sorry. It is the very first time Janus knows the joys of love, and since I am soul-bonded to him, his sensations are mine as well. And, as spiritual beings, we broadcast said sensations.
"But now, tell me, Miles: You appeared worried a moment ago. What transpires?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

It's been a while since Christopher got the habit of waking up early in the morning, yet still he wasn't used to it. The first thing he noticed was the junk he left last night when he was watching that scary movie. The second thing - his brother didn't wake him up to scold him about it. He looked around... His brother was nowhere to be seen... yet he could hear his new Dad making breakfast in the kitchen below. He jumped off the bed and headed for the bathroom to freshen himself.
(To be continued...)
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It was then that Miles saw it. And blinked, twice. He grinned as well.

"Eh heh, I best not, now is not the time for silly jokes, heh," Miles said, then, trying not to muster a grin with all his might, "Yes, actually, I am worried. I know it's morning, but I know some people are up this time of day. I also had been trying to get in touch with him last night, but to no avail, and, snerk, I'm sorry Hubert, give me a moment." Miles turned and put his hands up to his mouth to force off a laugh, then it hit him again. His cough.

"COUGH COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, Cough, sniff, ugh," he hacked, then he turned back around.

"Sorry, but, I've not been able to get in touch with Rex from last night at all since the Hunter was beaten. I was wondering if you had any info on him at all?" Miles finished, still trying not to laugh, yet at the same time, still worried for Rex.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I could help tell you if he's all right, but..." he sighed. "The moment I linked with his being, Janus would perceive the sensations from your friend. And, admittedly, his soul needs rest after a lifetime of abuse.
"So, forgive me for asking, do you have reason to fear for his mortal existence as of now? In such case, I will not hesitate to help you, for you freed Janus from his own curse. He and I owe you and your mortals friends, and I *always* repay my debts."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Herm, your right, we do owe him some time," Miles said back, "It's just that I get this nagging sensation that something's off. It's not like someone to just drop telepath communications on a whim. I mean. It's not like talking on a phone. Maybe we should just wait a bit."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Tara had also spent the night in the room, but she had left before the lovebirds woke up so as to give them some privacy. She was currently floating down the street. in her aimless floating, she wasn't paying enough attention to notice as she floated right through Gage.
Gage shuddered and looked around as a sudden chill ran through him. He stopped and looked around expecting to see something but he couldn't see anything that would explain it. He shook his head and continuing on mumbling something about how he was losing it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:Early that morning , a fox emerged from the forest, wearing an old white cloak, her hand holding a flickering lantern
"so this is Applegate" she said , let out a small breath of relief
"well , seems people's still asleep , might as well look around a bit" she thought , so after put the lantern and the lighter down the nearby tree , she headed to town
As soon as the fox reach the town's edge , she was overwhelmed by the smell , the the simple beauty of the town itself , and something more , something that made her feel very relaxed . "maybe I'll just look around a bit more" she told herself , knowing full well that the town people might wake up any minute now , then she started walking around , and began to lose track of time.........
Almost as if on cue a police cruiser pulled up next to the fox. An older man looked out at the fox "Excuse me ma'am you don't look like you're from around here. ."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Herm, your right, we do owe him some time," Miles said back, "It's just that I get this nagging sensation that something's off. It's not like someone to just drop telepath communications on a whim. I mean. It's not like talking on a phone. Maybe we should just wait a bit."
Hubert nodded. "After...Janus is done, I will gladly teach you how to improve your abilities. You're a young ghost, it does not mean that I can't teach you, if you want. And it may help you to ease your fears. believe me, it is a matter of moments before a 'nagging sensation' transforms a spirit into something dark, obsessed. But now forgive me, I...wish to keep enjoy this much refreshing experience." he turned back into a blue dot and darted away.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:Almost as if on cue a police cruiser pulled up next to the fox. An older man looked out at the fox "Excuse me ma'am you don't look like you're from around here. ."
Surprised by the sudden appearance of the police , the fox almost jumped out of her skin "Y-yes officer , I was just...mm....looking for a friend who's rumored to be living around here"
"oh man I hope he'll buy this , universe you can be such a jerk sometimes" she nervously thought
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Seth wrote:Almost as if on cue a police cruiser pulled up next to the fox. An older man looked out at the fox "Excuse me ma'am you don't look like you're from around here. ."
Surprised by the sudden appearance of the police , the fox almost jumped out of her skin "Y-yes officer , I was just...mm....looking for a friend who's rumored to be living around here"
"oh man I hope he'll buy this , universe you can be such a jerk sometimes" she nervously thought
The officer looked at the fox suspiciously. "Hmph. Fair enough. I'll be level with you Ma'am I don't much care if you're a feral or a pet or a visitor. I suppose I could figure it out but for now I'll take your word for it. If you don't cause me any trouble I won't come looking for you. Understood?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And I'll be glad to learn from you. But, all right. Wait. Was that a blush? Miles thought to Hubert as he darted away.
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Let's just say: It's good to feel the love, today!>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ha ha ha, all right. So, can you move freely around and all then? Or to some extent? Miles thought back.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:The officer looked at the fox suspiciously. "Hmph. Fair enough. I'll be level with you Ma'am I don't much care if you're a feral or a pet or a visitor. I suppose I could figure it out but for now I'll take your word for it. If you don't cause me any trouble I won't come looking for you. Understood?
"Yes sir...." she said , trying to put a weak smile on her face to hide the fact that her heart's beating like a drummer on his solo
"whew , that was a close call , can't believe that works" she breathe a sigh of relief "nice town and all , but I should get outta here for now before some other humans see me" , with that she started finding her way back to the forest , still a bit scared from the encounter with the police , the fox didn't even noticed she's about to run into a corgi around the corner

(OCC : since Gage is the only one seems to be outside right now I figure I'll let Serenade meet him first , I'll edit later if seth has something else planned :P )
valerio

Post by valerio »

<I am pretty...free to move arounnnd..." then came another wave of the most physical sensations, even stronger than before!
<Call me later!> were Hubert's last words before the link was closed
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Wow, I wonder what that was? Miles thought to himself.

Anyways, best see if the girls are up. He thought.

Rena? Tara? Either you up and about? He thought to both of them, quietly, in case Rena was sleeping still.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

A while later, Christopher got out of the bathroom and proceeded downstairs to grab something to eat.

"Hey there, champ!" Matt said as he saw the dog entering the kitchen "Slept well?"
"Hi un-... uh... dad!" Christopher said, causing Matt to laugh.
"Ah, don't worry, champ, you'll get used to it!" the man said "Today's breakfast - home-made meatballs! Enjoy!" he said and gave Christopher a plate full of delicious smelling meatballs.
The dog sat on the chair, put his plate on the table and began eating.
"Say, have you seen your brother?" Matt asked
Christopher swallowed the meatball in his mouth "Nope, I thought you knew."
Matt shrugged his shoulders "Nope, no idea either. Maybe he's with some of your friends - why don't you go check it out after you finish with the breakfast?"
Christoper nodded and quickly finished his breakfast. Matt nodded and took the plate.
The GSD washed his paws and headed out.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Seth wrote:The officer looked at the fox suspiciously. "Hmph. Fair enough. I'll be level with you Ma'am I don't much care if you're a feral or a pet or a visitor. I suppose I could figure it out but for now I'll take your word for it. If you don't cause me any trouble I won't come looking for you. Understood?
"Yes sir...." she said , trying to put a weak smile on her face to hide the fact that her heart's beating like a drummer on his solo
"whew , that was a close call , can't believe that works" she breathe a sigh of relief "nice town and all , but I should get outta here for now before some other humans see me" , with that she started finding her way back to the forest , still a bit scared from the encounter with the police , the fox didn't even noticed she's about to run into a corgi around the corner

(OCC : since Gage is the only one seems to be outside right now I figure I'll let Serenade meet him first , I'll edit later if seth has something else planned :P )
Gage was distracted and still looking for the ghost or whatever it was he thought he had sensed when he bumped into the fox. He thought for a second it was duke but this fox was a female and blue. "Sorry Du- erm whoever you are. That was my bad. I wasn't looking where I was going. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Gage shuddered and looked around as a sudden chill ran through him. He stopped and looked around expecting to see something but he couldn't see anything that would explain it. He shook his head and continuing on mumbling something about how he was losing it.
Tara heard the mumbling, and turned around to see Gage. Oh, good morning, Gage, she thought to him.
xhunterko wrote:Rena? Tara? Either you up and about? He thought to both of them, quietly, in case Rena was sleeping still.
Oh, and good morning to you, too, Miles.

then she noticed the blue fox. Oh great, gotta stay hidden. don't wanna scare anyone. Gage, could you , um... Gauge her opinions on ghosts somehow?
-----------
As with Hubert and presumably Janus, this was a new situation for Buster as well. and he let himself get lost in the moment.

Once all was done, all buster could think or say was "That... was new," as he blushed a little.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus was grinning like no tomorrow -or as if he had just suffered the most pleasant stroke. His fur was all ruffled up and his tail was wagging so hard, it threatened to break the mattress
"Wowzie!" Then he hugged Buster, lookung straight into his eyes. "I love you. Buster I...I mean it, this was more, far more than..." he blushed like a tomato. He then started licking his face like the affectionate doggy he was. "I don't deserve a wonderful creature like you. I'd die rather than letting anything happen to you, my sweet bun-buns-bunny!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster laughed as Janus licked his face. "I'd risk my life to save yours, too, Jan... y." he replied. He wasn't quite comfortable saying "I love you" just yet, but he had already risked life and limb to save Janus from the Hunter. Also, he wasn't the really good with coming up with pet names.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Jany Jany Jany Jany..." the wolfdog chanted, tilting his head left and right. "Like it! And..." He ran his finger through the tuft of chestfur at the height of Buster's heart. "I don't care if you still can't say it, buns. I am content to know you *feel* it. When you'll say it, it will be even the more special. Deal?"