HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Serence Frostbite »

~\Rook/~ wrote: "You don't mind me stuffin' my face while we walk, Do ya?" she giggled, taking the spoon and eating a lump of the tin's contents.
"oh no of course not , come on guys this way" Serenade signaled the group to follow her , trace back the way she came , and in a few minutes , the group can hear the sound of water running from afar
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And don't forget, I wouldn't mind keeping an eye on you as well. If you want. Miles thought to Mason.
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

The Moon Howler wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Oh don't worry about me, those people will be sorry if they try to take me, or hurt me. I'll punch them so hard they'll wish they had never kidnapped Rex. Mason replied to Matt's request, while smacking his right fist into his left palm during the last sentence.
Matt shook his head.
"You're quite confident, Mason." the man's expression remained neutral "But a bit overconfident as well. Don't let your guard down. There's no telling how will that man terrorize this town."
By the time Matt had warned Mason of this mysterious man's nature, Arianna was occupied- trying to lick the last of the hot chocolate out of her cup- while simultaneously paying attention to warning. However, she felt a bit more in sync with Mason's sentiments- she was used to guarding against strangers, not cowering before them.

Feeling able to speak now that she had her fill, Arianna posed a question. "And what might this stranger smell- I-I mean look like? There are only so many blokes out there- and my family will worry if I start getting jumpy." What she really wanted to ask was who he was exactly- but sensed it was a rather personal matter, so the shepherd left well enough alone.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke followed behind Serenade, quietly padding through the soft dirt and keeping an eye around them.

(OOC: Sorry having a bit of Writers Block)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyn walked beside Jessie for a little bit, then he tripped on a root and fell. "Again, really? Ow." Lyn said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"Oh goodness, are you alright?" Jessie asked as she knelt down beside him, putting down her tin of corned beef then helping him to his feet. "You seem to have the worst of luck today, eh?" She joked sheepishly, dusting him off.

But as she looked down to get the tin, it was gone. "Huh? Where did that go?" She said to herself, looking around. "Well, it seems you're not the only one.." She muttered.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm fine. Thanks." Lyn said as Jessie helped him up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~\Rook/~ wrote:"Oh goodness, are you alright?" Jessie asked as she knelt down beside him, putting down her tin of corned beef then helping him to his feet. "You seem to have the worst of luck today, eh?" She joked sheepishly, dusting him off.

But as she looked down to get the tin, it was gone. "Huh? Where did that go?" She said to herself, looking around. "Well, it seems you're not the only one.." She muttered.
hypernovatic wrote:"I'm fine. Thanks." Lyn said as Jessie helped him up.
"well at least that's the last time those roots will trouble you"Serenade chuckled "because we're here." She said , leading the group out of the forest and into the park , with the town coming into view
But then , like remember something , she stopped "well......erm.....I guess you guys are going back to town now ?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

serence ice fox wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Oh goodness, are you alright?" Jessie asked as she knelt down beside him, putting down her tin of corned beef then helping him to his feet. "You seem to have the worst of luck today, eh?" She joked sheepishly, dusting him off.

hypernovatic wrote:"I'm fine. Thanks." Lyn said as Jessie helped him up.
"Well at least that's the last time those roots will trouble you"Serenade chuckled. "Because we're here." She said, leading the group out of the forest and into the park, with the town coming into view
But then, like remember something, she stopped. "Well.. Erm.. I guess you guys are going back to town now?"
"Why? You wouldn't be coming with us if we did?" Jessie asked, puzzled. She shrugged and took a tin from her collar, opened it with the tin opener, and sighed. "Darn, I lost the spoon too.." She murmured.
Character Reference
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "well at least that's the last time those roots will trouble you"Serenade chuckled "because we're here." She said , leading the group out of the forest and into the park , with the town coming into view
But then , like remember something , she stopped "well......erm.....I guess you guys are going back to town now ?"
Duke stopped next to Serenade
"You should come with us. It'll be fun"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We're game!" Janus added enthusiastically, holding Buster's paw and raising the other
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I'm not sure how the locals treat ferals, but I'm sure Hubert can do something to keep unwanted attention off of you," Buster said.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~\Rook/~ wrote: "Why? You wouldn't be coming with us if we did?" Jessie asked, puzzled. She shrugged and took a tin from her collar, opened it with the tin opener, and sighed. "Darn, I lost the spoon too.." She murmured.
"well.....it's nothing....erm.....
Marine Fox wrote:Duke stopped next to Serenade
"You should come with us. It'll be fun"
valerio wrote:"We're game!" Janus added enthusiastically, holding Buster's paw and raising the other
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm not sure how the locals treat ferals, but I'm sure Hubert can do something to keep unwanted attention off of you," Buster said.
"well......ok then"Serenade nodded "if master Hubert doesn't mind"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I have no reason to mind this expedition."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Thank you master Hubert , well I guess I'm coming , you lead guys "
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

CrystallineWolf wrote:By the time Matt had warned Mason of this mysterious man's nature, Arianna was occupied- trying to lick the last of the hot chocolate out of her cup- while simultaneously paying attention to warning. However, she felt a bit more in sync with Mason's sentiments- she was used to guarding against strangers, not cowering before them.

Feeling able to speak now that she had her fill, Arianna posed a question. "And what might this stranger smell- I-I mean look like? There are only so many blokes out there- and my family will worry if I start getting jumpy." What she really wanted to ask was who he was exactly- but sensed it was a rather personal matter, so the shepherd left well enough alone.
Matt gave her a weird look. "He's not an idiot... he wouldn't come here and risk a personal confrontation with me." he said "Plus he's filthy rich and he'll probably hire some goons to do his dirty work. Those guys probably don't even realize how deep they are even now."

"He's gotten worse when I was still there, so I'm afraid to think what he became now." Christopher added "I think it's for the better that his goons don't know I'm your pet now."

The man nodded "Good idea." he looked at the other two dogs "Any of you two care to take him to your home until this is over?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

serence ice fox wrote:"Thank you master Hubert , well I guess I'm coming , you lead guys "
"I suggest someone other than me lead, because I'll probably get lost ten times before it's over." Lyn said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I can lead," Buster said as he went to the front of the group.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Just one question." Lyn said, raising his paw. "Where are we going?" the cat asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie smiles and pats the cat's head. "Good question! Where are we goin'? " She asks enthusiastically.
Character Reference
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

As Jessie pats Lyn's head, he starts to purr. He quickly realizes what he was doing and stops. "Sorry about that, force of habit." Lyn said, embarrassed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus looked at the long-tailed fox. "Uhh, right question."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Serenade noticed Janus's look , but didn't think much of it , since Buster's already volunteered right ? So it's probably nothing
"did you guys have any plans for today ? maybe we could just join in with whatever that is . Because , hehehe , I didn't even have a good look at the time the last time I went in" she said , sheepishly giggled
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm not sure we had any plans before the picnic later," Buster said as he led the group towards town. "We do have at least one more pet to invite."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm not sure we had any plans before the picnic later," Buster said as he led the group towards town. "We do have at least one more pet to invite."
Duke followed behind.
"Why don't we pay this other pet a visit. Maybe we'll even find something along the way too"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"A picnic huh ? That sounds nice . And yeah I agree , let's go see your friend , I wanna say hi too"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yay! Picnics!" Lyn said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"A picnic huh ? That sounds nice . And yeah I agree , let's go see your friend , I wanna say hi too"
Duke tilts his head slightly and looks at Buster and Serenade
"Picnic? Whats that?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well it's sorta like what we did earlier today , people bring food with them to somewhere with.... , how can I put it.....less of civilization and more of nature , and enjoy a fun time with their friends and family , from what I can tell anyway" after that , serenade sorta blushed , just a little bit , not entirely sure if she got it right
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke nodded in agreement"Ohhh..." and then he went slightly wide eyed for a moment"Oh." before scratching the back of his head, with a guilty look on his maw.
"Whoops"
He still had the guilty look even looking away trying not to be obvious but he remembered he had crashed quite a few of those "Picnics" when he got food and such things.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, Mom is surely busy preparing enough food to stuff an army. The picnic I have planned is for tonight," Janus said. "So, whoever got a good idea for the place is welcome! Also, it must have a good clearing. Tonight Buns and I are gonna put up a nice sho*" The wolfdog suddenly remembered. "My laboratory! We need to--" he looked at the rest of the group, catching himself in time before he ruined the surprise. "But I'm sure we can wait for right after lunch," he added to his rabbit mate. "Anyone got an idea for the lunch?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"Picnic? Oh! I've heard of those! they're supposed to be fun!" Jessie says excitedly, hopping as they went towards town.
She eats another pawfull of corned beef as she walks. "So, what do we do now? 'Cuz we can't just wander 'round here doin' nothing!" She added after swallowing.
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke nodded in agreement"Ohhh..." and then he went slightly wide eyed for a moment"Oh." before scratching the back of his head, with a guilty look on his maw.
"Whoops"
He still had the guilty look even looking away trying not to be obvious but he remembered he had crashed quite a few of those "Picnics" when he got food and such things.
"I'm guessing someone's kinda show up uninvited at some picnics?"Serenade whispered in Duke's ear , giggled after that little tease
valerio wrote:"Well, Mom is surely busy preparing enough food to stuff an army. The picnic I have planned is for tonight," Janus said. "So, whoever got a good idea for the place is welcome! Also, it must have a good clearing. Tonight Buns and I are gonna put up a nice sho*" The wolfdog suddenly remembered. "My laboratory! We need to--" he looked at the rest of the group, catching himself in time before he ruined the surprise. "But I'm sure we can wait for right after lunch," he added to his rabbit mate. "Anyone got an idea for the lunch?"
"well.....nah sorry , I got nothing"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"I'm guessing someone's kinda show up uninvited at some picnics?"Serenade whispered in Duke's ear , giggled after that little tease
Duke sheepishly grinned and whispered back
"More or less heh"
valerio wrote:"Well, Mom is surely busy preparing enough food to stuff an army. The picnic I have planned is for tonight," Janus said. "So, whoever got a good idea for the place is welcome! Also, it must have a good clearing. Tonight Buns and I are gonna put up a nice sho*" The wolfdog suddenly remembered. "My laboratory! We need to--" he looked at the rest of the group, catching himself in time before he ruined the surprise. "But I'm sure we can wait for right after lunch," he added to his rabbit mate. "Anyone got an idea for the lunch?"
Duke thought for a second, trying to think of any area that would be nice and eventually he remembered a nice spot that could serve as a picnic area.
"Uhh I know of one spot, sort of out here but it's an excellent little opening, quiet, devoid of human trash and its also a great hunting area"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:Matt gave her a weird look. "He's not an idiot... he wouldn't come here and risk a personal confrontation with me." he said "Plus he's filthy rich and he'll probably hire some goons to do his dirty work. Those guys probably don't even realize how deep they are even now."

"He's gotten worse when I was still there, so I'm afraid to think what he became now." Christopher added "I think it's for the better that his goons don't know I'm your pet now."

The man nodded "Good idea." he looked at the other two dogs "Any of you two care to take him to your home until this is over?"
If he can handle a lot of physical activity, not a ton of food, waking up early, and loud music. Then I'm sure my dad would love to have him stay with us for a few days or even a week. Mason said to Matt with a grin, then put on a serious face. I'm serious about that stuff. We aren't going to change our lifestyle just when a guest is with us. He said very solemn.
Yes, I am a furry.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Marine Fox wrote:
Duke thought for a second, trying to think of any area that would be nice and eventually he remembered a nice spot that could serve as a picnic area.
"Uhh I know of one spot, sort of out here but it's an excellent little opening, quiet, devoid of human trash and its also a great hunting area"
"Lead the way then." Lyn said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"that opening would be great for the picnic later on , but for lunch.....uhm...." Serenade kinda trailed off after that , not sure how to put it , since one of them is a rabbit , seeing someone hunting for food , well except for fishing , probably wouldn't be a good idea
"how about we go meet your friend first and invite him or her to go as well , maybe we will decide by then"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I don't actually know where to find him," Buster said. "Hubert could probably find out."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I don't actually know where to find him," Buster said. "Hubert could probably find out."
"That is no matter of concern, since our presence is not defined by spatial location," Hubert said.
"Sometimes I need an aspirin handy when he's finished talking," Janus whispered to the blue fox.
Hubert called out through the aether. <Miles, your presence is required.>
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote:"Sometimes I need an aspirin handy when he's finished talking," Janus whispered to the blue fox.
"hehe I can see why , but ya know , he's old , and old people tend to be like that" The fox giggled , hopefully out of the dragon's earshot