HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Marine Fox »

After Serenade agreed Duke looked up at the storm forming over Applegate, wondering whether they should head somewhere safe or carry on but then she started to ask an open question but knowing what he had just said, the conditions and how he had acted as well as the tone in her voice, Duke knew what she was asking about. The thought of his parents and Serenade asking brought up a sting of pain and sadness, memories and feelings spurred inside of him but as this went through him he looked back at Serenade who seemed to be regretting her question. Duke let the sadness flow and then it was washed away, and while a bit of sorrow still filled his heart he was happy she had asked, then in an act of forgiveness and hope he reached out and took her paw in his, smiling warmly.

"Yes, a long time ago when I was a pup."
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:so I'll look crazy if I talk to you, or will he not notice that either.
<Just keep thinking out to me like you are doing now and there will be no problem.<
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Yeah I figured. I assume you have us both in this psychic conference call?
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Fri May 10, 2013 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:After Serenade agreed Duke looked up at the storm forming over Applegate, wondering whether they should head somewhere safe or carry on but then she started to ask an open question but knowing what he had just said, the conditions and how he had acted as well as the tone in her voice, Duke knew what she was asking about. The thought of his parents and Serenade asking brought up a sting of pain and sadness, memories and feelings spurred inside of him but as this went through him he looked back at Serenade who seemed to be regretting her question. Duke let the sadness flow and then it was washed away, and while a bit of sorrow still filled his heart he was happy she had asked, then in an act of forgiveness and hope he reached out and took her paw in his, smiling warmly.

"Yes, a long time ago when I was a pup."
"D-Duke I'm...." Serenade stuttered madly , her heart beat insanely fast and her face turned red when Duke grabbed her paw , despite his warming smile , she knew it still hurt , and for that , the feeling of guilt inside her grew , but as for the other feeling the fox's experiencing.....she doesn't even know.For a moment she just kept looking down left and right , even the tail under her cloak was clearly sweeping rapidly while her ears fell down . But then finally she managed to look up at Duke's eyes "S-erm..I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to...but you know...."She continued , hold the lantern back under her cloak , and let go of it for the tail to catch so that her paw can be free "as hurt as it might be , you don't need to be saddened , so please don't be. Even if others can't see them , the ones you love never actually leave you , they're still here..."Serenade said , put her free paw on Duke's chest where the heart is , there was a little bit of sadness in her own voice , but she tried to be as comforting as possible , not wanting to make Duke feel any sadder "as long as you remain who you are , and remember the good time you've had together , they'll always be there , watching over you , guide your way , and be a part of who you are , the fox who's standing before me now , and even though I don't even know you that well yet , I feel like I should be grateful for it. So.." with a gentle smile , she took her paw off his chest and place it on the one that has been holding hers the entire time , tighten her grip a bit "Just be happy , for them , ok ?"

it's been around 5-10 minutes since the cloud started to form , and now the rain has moved away , poured down the town , cover them all with a grey blanket of water and wind
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu May 09, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Yeah I figured. I assume you have us both in this psychic conference call?
Janus snickered. <I can heeeear you!>
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"D-Duke I'm...." Serenade stuttered madly , her heart beat insanely fast and her face turned red when Duke grabbed her paw , despite his warming smile , she knew it still hurt , and for that , the feeling of guilt inside her grew , but as for the other feeling the fox's experiencing.....she doesn't even know.For a moment she just kept looking down left and right , even the tail under her cloak was clearly sweeping rapidly while her ears fell down . But then finally she managed to look up at Duke's eyes "S-erm..I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to...but you know...."She continued , hold the lantern back under her cloak , and let go of it for the tail to catch so that her paw can be free "as hurt as it might be , you don't need to be saddened , so please don't be. Even if others can't see them , the ones you love never actually leave you , they're still here..."Serenade said , put her free paw on Duke's chest where the heart is , there was a little bit of sadness in her own voice , but she tried to be as comforting as possible , not wanting to make Duke feel any sadder "as long as you remain who you are , and remember the good time you've had together , they'll always be there , watching over you , guide your way , and be a part of who you are , the fox who's standing before me now , and even though I don't even know you that well yet , I feel like I should be grateful for it. So.." with a gentle smile , she took her paw off his chest and place it on the one that has been holding hers the entire time , tighten her grip a bit "Just be happy , for them , ok ?"

it's been around 5-10 minutes since the cloud started to form , and now the rain has poured down the forest and the town , cover them all with a grey blanket of water and wind
Duke took comfort in Serenade's words and honestly soon enough didn't feel the pain his past had brought him, the sorrow left and was replaced with happiness. And Serenades last words, "Be happy, for them" they stuck to his mind and he said it over an over again until he knew that's what they'd want, to be happy and move on. He realized that now he had a family, here, that would never be forgotten and everyone here made him happy, especially Serenade. As the rain cleared and moved to the town a fuzzy odd feeling filled Duke's chest, it made him feel a little sick but it faded soon enough. Duke smiled again and slightly nodded, speaking softer and calmer.
"Ok"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Yeah I figured. I assume you have us both in this psychic conference call?
Janus snickered. <I can heeeear you!>
Just checking. Anyway, apparently we're going to be trying on tuxedos. I suggested you help him pick out his, but forgot your taste in clothes predates the country we're in.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Fri May 10, 2013 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert gave the psychic equivalent of a blink. <Are not you going to ask the tailor for suggestions in fashion? I am pretty sure an expert could help you better...although I *do* have some body pant idea for a courting dance.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Hubert gave the psychic equivalent of a blink. <Are not you going to ask the tailor for suggestions in fashion? I am pretty sure an expert could help you better...although I *do* have some body pant idea for a courting dance.>
Well I don't think I'll need to be courting any time soon. I just meant to use you as a second opinion. I figured we might keep our choices secret and have a big reveal tonight, but I guess we could pick out the suits together
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Fri May 10, 2013 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

<You know a thing, guys?> Janus' thoughts were mixed with excitement, happiness and expectation. I think I have just the idea to mess with everyone with *style*. Do you trust me, Buns?>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Of course I do. Plus, I can never pass up a chance to mess with people
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Then, after we're done with our shopping, come home for lunch. After that, I'll show you what can I do with paint. It will be a *blast*" Janus giggled.
"Something I should know?" his Mom asked.
He feigned absolute innocence, his paws clasped behind his back. "Oh, nuthin' in particular... Say, can we go to the tailor? Buns and I are gonna rent a couple of tux for tonight's picnic."
"An elegant picnic? How splendid! Now, where was the tailor shop? Oh, yes. That way! And, Buster? Thank you again."
Last edited by valerio on Fri May 10, 2013 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

for what seems like forever , Serenade just stood there , looked at Duke , but then she took her paws away from his "Erm....th-the cloud moved away , but there's still a light rain so ...w-we should find somewhere to dry off , is there any place we can stay around here?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:for what seems like forever , Serenade just stood there , looked at Duke , but then she took her paws away from his "Erm....th-the cloud moved away , but there's still a light rain so ...w-we should find somewhere to dry off , is there any place we can stay around here?"
Duke blushed a little, turned his head and rubbed the back of his head for a second but he then thought of any place that would be good for not getting sopping wet. He looked around trying to guess where they were and after some "uhh's" and quick glances he spotted what looked to be an old rundown house through the thicket, he pointed to it
"What about there?"

(OOC: Is this ok? Like is it alright if a house in the woods is added?)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Pretty sure. Miles's home was found just like that.

ic:

"All right, enough standing around," Miles said, "Let's go!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:<Then, after we're done with our shopping, come home for lunch. After that, I'll show you what can I do with paint. It will be a *blast*" Janus giggled.
"Something I should know?" his Mom asked.
He feigned absolute innocence, his paws clasped behind his back. "Oh, nuthin' in particular... Say, can we go to the tailor? Buns and I are gonna rent a couple of tux for tonight's picnic."
"An elegant picnic? How splendid! Now, where was the tailor shop? Oh, yes. That way! And, Buster? Thank you again."
"My pleasure, Miss I... Mom," he replied, still getting used to calling her that.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke blushed a little, turned his head and rubbed the back of his head for a second but he then thought of any place that would be good for not getting sopping wet. He looked around trying to guess where they were and after some "uhh's" and quick glances he spotted what looked to be an old rundown house through the thicket, he pointed to it
"What about there?"
"yah that's a good place" Serenade said , quickly walked toward the house , tried to make some distance between her and Duke "I-I'm gonna go ahead "
"*sigh*.....what's going on with me ? Am I....?No it's not right" At this thought flashed through her mind , Serenade subconsciously shook her head
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke watched as Serenade rushed towards the old house, he quickly and discretely sniffed himself trying to find out if he was stinking it up, after he was content that he didn't reek of dead fish and murky lake water he thought for a second why Serenade would go off in such a hurry. As reason after reason passed through it finally hit him and as it did he let out a slight sigh and face-pawed. Thinking to himself
"Aww good going you big idiot, you probably scared her off with your little advance. C'mon she's the first fox you can actually make contact with and remember, don't screw this up"

After a minute to scold himself and get some space Duke walked up to the house, walking around it trying to catch any scents if there were any and to make sure no humans had been there.
"Might make for a good home here, no more sleeping in a bush or in a dirty old barn"
He looked at the condition of the house
"Ok not in a barn at least"
After the inspection Duke cautiously walked inside, scanning for any signs of trouble.
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

xhunterko wrote:
"All right, enough standing around," Miles said, "Let's go!"
"I agree." It would certainly be interesting to see a traditional American house, apart from the Allen's new one..... as well as to be clued into this kidnapping calamity.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Follow me, then!" Christopher said and lead the group to his house. By the time they reached the front yard of the large two storey house with a large garage (with large front and back yards with some trees in them) the rain began to pour on them, soaking the three canines. Matt waited for them at the door with three towels (assuming Miles turned invisible).

"Hurry! Come in!" the man said stepping aside and letting the three dogs inside. He gave the towels to Christopher "Give them to your friends while I prepare something warm. Living room." he added and rushed up in the kitchen.

Christopher nodded and gave Ariana and Mason a towel. "Let's make use of those towels before going in."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason follow quickly behind Chris as they walked back home, then upon getting the towel from chris he said, Thanks, but i'll do the dog shake first, then towel dry. So Mason stepped back out on the front steps gave a quick shake and walked back in using the towel on his back, head, arms, and legs. Now this house will reek of wet dog smell. He commented as he stood there drying the rest of the way off. His thin shirt was soaking wet so he took it off and wrung it out above the towel, thus also revealing all the scars that are on his chest, back, and abdomen.
Last edited by musclecar326 on Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I am a furry.
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

Following Chris, Arianna was nonetheless disappointed when all three dogs got soaked. At Miles' prompt disappearance, she concluded the cat was indeed a specter- a friendly one, yes, but a ghost all the same. She was speculating on the chance of one being a ghost when she found herself being given a towel.

"Thank you." Accepting the towel, Arianna rubbed herself vigorously before allowing herself to look around. "Goodness, this house is big!" She exclaimed. Repressing a giggle at Mason's comment of wet dogs, the shepherd took no comfort in the hurried directions of Chris' father. She turned, and was about to say something in reply when she caught sight of the many scars running across Mason's body. A subsequent blush painted her fur red as she turned back the other way. "Oh my." Pity bubbled up as well as the unexplained embarrassment, and to prevent another curious glance, she addressed Chris himself:

"D'you hav any clue to what this is about?"
Last edited by CrystallineWolf on Tue May 14, 2013 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles followed quickly, silently, and as they got to the house, invisibly at the moment of seeing a human. Miles heard Mason's comment as well and giggle slightly.

Eh heh, heh good thing I don't have to worry about that. He thought to himself. Still though, thinking about the offer Hubert made earlier, he thought that he may sooner or later get used to it. That also made him think of someone as well.

Hey Tara! The others dry? He thought to her.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:[/color]After a minute to scold himself and get some space Duke walked up to the house, walking around it trying to catch any scents if there were any and to make sure no humans had been there.
"Might make for a good home here, no more sleeping in a bush or in a dirty old barn"
He looked at the condition of the house
"Ok not in a barn at least"
After the inspection Duke cautiously walked inside, scanning for any signs of trouble.
Unlike Duke , Serenade went straight into the house as soon as she reached it, put the lantern down and go to the back to shake off the water and dry off her cloak , when she open the door , the wind outside rush in , blew up so much dust the fox literally couldn't see anything , but it soon went away soon enough.When Duke walked in Serenade was already coming back out , almost dry off , it almost looked like she wasn't soaking wet a minute ago .
"It really is a nice place here , a little dusty , but it still way better than sleeping outside"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke watched as Serenade was coming back out, still a little embarrassed from just a moment ago he put on a smile and looked into the house, keeping little eye contact.
"I was hoping for that. Shelter, room and maybe some bedding or food is still here"
He glanced at Serenade and then nervously walked inside looking around at everything covered in dust.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Hey Tara! The others dry? He thought to her.
Yeah, they found a small cabin in the woods. I'm actually going to check on Buster and Janus now, so they'll be on their own.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke watched as Serenade was coming back out, still a little embarrassed from just a moment ago he put on a smile and looked into the house, keeping little eye contact.
"I was hoping for that. Shelter, room and maybe some bedding or food is still here"
He glanced at Serenade and then nervously walked inside looking around at everything covered in dust.
While Duke walked around , Serenade came by a window , watched the rain falls , it was a rather strange sight , though it was raining in the forest as well , the sky was clear , with little to no gray clouds , and yet just a bit farther , above the town , there were so much clouds it literally blocked out the light . The fox stood there , wonder what's gonna happen , among other things , what she came here for , and what would happen after she found it , and then there's the issue with her past.....
".....Oi!......"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Wed May 15, 2013 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke walked around into the different rooms, finding each one cluttered and dusty both of which would be fixed sooner or later. But after he toured the house he caught a glimpse of the outside as he passed a window and as he saw what the cloud cover over Applegate was like he became curious as to why it would form like that, in all his years he had never seen rain clouds that dark and that concentrated in one area. As he walked by he noticed Serenade checking the same cloud cover, Duke slipped by quietly still a tad embarrassed and just looked around in the kitchen for any food.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

CrystallineWolf wrote:Following Chris, Arianna was nonetheless disappointed when all three dogs got soaked. At Miles' prompt disappearance, she concluded the cat was indeed a specter- a friendly one, yes, but a ghost all the same. She was speculating on the chance of one being a ghost when she found herself being given a towel.

"Thank you." Accepting the towel, Arianna rubbed herself vigorously before allowing herself to look around. "Goodness, this house is big!" She exclaimed. Repressing a giggle at Mason's comment of wet dogs, the shepherd took no comfort in the hurried directions of Chris' father. She turned, and was about to say something in reply when she caught sight of the many scars running across Mason's body. A subsequent blush painted her fur red as she turned back the other way. "Oh my." Pity bubbled up as well as the unexplained embarrassment, and to prevent another curious glance, she addressed Chris himself:

"D'you hav any clue to what this is about?"
"He didn't even greet you... He always greets his guests... " Christopher said, covering himself with the towel "I've Never seen him like that..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"He didn't even greet you... He always greets his guests... " Christopher said, covering himself with the towel "I've Never seen him like that..."
Ya I expected him to have large amounts of food ready like he did when I came over yesterday. Also to be more friendly, not cold and sad. Mason said while slowing starting to walk to the living room.
Yes, I am a furry.
valerio

Post by valerio »

A tux for...you two?" the tailor was a stocky, balding man wearing an apron with an assortment of needles attached to it. His sleeves were rolled up to the elbows, and a measuring tape would hang from his shoulders. He looked rather puzzled at the request of his new customers.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Is that going to be a problem?" Buster asked with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, not in itself. It's just that it's the first time I get to make one for pets. Must be a special occasion indeed: Are your owners going to get married?" he turned and gestured them to follow him to a large mirror.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"actually, Janus just got over an affliction which could have cost him his life, and we're celebrating his first night fully awake with a fancy picnic," Buster explained.

"plus, we need to know which one of us will wear the tux if we end up getting married,"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The man chuckled. "Well, first of all congratulations to the two of you." he started taking measures with the tape and taking notes on a bloc. "Second, of course *both* of you will wear my tux! I wouldn't have it any other way! And allow me to tell you, I find this idea quite intriguing. I think I'll provide pants as well."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"At least you won't have to worry about me shedding on the jacket... the white shirt underneath may be a problem, though," Buster said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Hm, and how so?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Black fur will show up on white, won't it?" Buster asked. "I figure that might be a problem you haven't encountered with your other clients."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The man chuckled again, like an elder gnome knowing the smallest secrets of the woods' inhabitants. "Then you haven't met Mr. Sabi and his wife yet. They married last year, three after living here at the apple farm they bought. Never met such dark-skinned people! You could pass for their young brother, boy, and yet he looked perfect in my tux!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I wasn't talking about showing through the shirt," Buster said as he ran a paw through his chest fur, pulling out some of it. "I was talking about shedding on it. I hear people worry about their pets getting fur on their dress clothes, I figured the problem would be worse when the one shedding is actually wearing it."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets