HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by hypernovatic »

"Then why di-" Hazyl yelled, cutting off suddenly as her posture changed. "Hazyl, calm down. It's no big deal." Lydia said, frowning at Hazyl's actions.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

There's a flick of her ear, but otherwise she doesn't seem to acknowledge the nature of the cat's statement. "Ah don't think they're supposed to..? Never asked if they did..." She shrugs. "So, moving on and going this way," Rena says as she starts going down the street. "We have... The grocery store and..." She stops at the second shop, sniffing. "... Ah actually don't know what they do here..." she says, staring through the window.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Pat and Mickey look around the town, smiling and humming to themselves.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Serence Frostbite wrote:Disturbed by the vet's work , Serenade groggily woke up , only to be frightened seeing herself in an unfamiliar place , with a human who was about to do..........something to her . With a terrified yelp , the vixen jumped away from the vet and fell down on the hard floor , disoriented , but still tried to get as far away from him as possible.
Hearing the yelping , Duke charged into the room without thinking , and saw Serenade curled up against the wall , her tails now clearly showing as they spread out around her , and clearly the vixen was panicking , with the look of pure fear and hatred toward the human in her eyes.
"What's going on here ? what did you do to her ?" he asked , hiding any anger he might have , but still with authority in his voice .
"Please stay calm," the vet explained, setting down his needle. "I need to run some tests to see what was wrong. I'm glad to see you're awake now, but I need to know why you collapsed in case it happens again. and to do that, I need to draw a little blood."
----------------
kurowolfe wrote:At last, they've reached the pet clinic. Letting the doors slide away to reveal the insides, Mikan kept his pace with Silver's as they approached the front desk.

"Hello again," Mikan greeted the nurse he met earlier. He unwittingly put one arm across the husky's shoulders from behind and do some sort of "buddy-side-hug". "My friend Silver is having recurring headaches. Can you check up on him?"
(OOC: she's actually a receptionist, but a guess it would make sense to have a vet tech and I don't want another character, so I'll just have her be a tech who does reception stuff.)
ShadowLightning wrote:Silver nodded as he and Mikan reached the clinic. For some odd reason, the husky felt a slight chill as he entered the building. He brushed it off and thought nothing of it.

He jumped a bit as he felt the otter's arm around his shoulders, blushing a bit again as he was not used to physical contact. At least, not from strangers. "H-Hello..." He looked up to the nurse and smiled, giving a little wave. "O-Only if it's okay though. I'm sure you have other more important patients to check up on. It's just a headache after all, so I don't really think..." The husky stopped himself as he was going off on a tangent again, shutting himself up and decided to just let the nurse do her job.
"There's no trouble, it's a slow day, other than your fox friend." The tech explained. "I'll need to ask a couple questions first. When did these headaches first start? how frequent are they? do you have any other symptoms we should know about?"
---------------
Hlaoroo wrote:Lilly does stumble slightly as she gets tugged but manages to retain her footing.
"Wow, you okay there, Ion?" she queries, "Or do I need to start leading you?" Chuckling slightly at her joke, she turns her attention back to the ghostly tour guide.
"Well hopefully they'll fix it soon. Where next, Tara?"
"Next, we have our local pizza shop, Gordie's Pizza," Tara said as she lead the group further down the street.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

"Well..." Silver thought for a moment. "It only started happening a little while ago. I don't get that many that often. At least, I think so... Oh, and I was feeling a little tired earlier. Maybe that caused it or somethin'."
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ooh, pizza! Ooh, that smells good! Do they cater to pets?" Lilly wonders aloud. "That smell makes me hungry!"

~~~~~~~~
Ray decides not to press his luck.
"Grocery store. Good to know." he sniffs at the store that's confused Rena and sneezes at the chemical smell and then steps back to read the sign.
"It's a barbershop. Humans get their fur cut here, both on top of their heads and on their faces." he explains. "They don't look busy today though. What's next?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

hypernovatic wrote:"Then why di-" Hazyl yelled, cutting off suddenly as her posture changed. "Hazyl, calm down. It's no big deal." Lydia said, frowning at Hazyl's actions.
Eon looked at Lydia, still apologetically, "No, I shouldn't have done that. Sorry that was so upsetting."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Please stay calm," the vet explained, setting down his needle. "I need to run some tests to see what was wrong. I'm glad to see you're awake now, but I need to know why you collapsed in case it happens again. and to do that, I need to draw a little blood."
"go away , go away , don't , go away ........." Serenade begged , consumed by fear. The vixen can neither hear nor recognize the vet in front of her. She only saw shapes , outlines , details , feelings, fear, pain. It happened before. It's happening again. Those human will hurt her again. They'll hurt everyone again. They'll kill her again. They'll kill everyone again. It's happening all over again. She can't stop it, she can't run , she can't hide. Voices. Voices filled her mind. She heard them talking, so many of them. They were going to kill her again, planning to dispose of her. She didn't want to die. Why can't they leave her alone? She di nothing to them. They did nothing to them. The pain. Others were dying. She was dying. The suffering. She can't bare it. Why? Why must they do this?
"Serenade , Serenade calm down, OK ?" Duke whispered gently as to not startle his friend , but the moment he took one step toward her , the blue vixen lashed out toward them.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME !" she screamed, failed to realize who he was. She didn't remember him. They were all strangers. They were going to kill her, just like how they killed everyone , just like howthey killed Hidon. They're coming for her , all over again........
valerio

Post by valerio »

And then, one shape appeared in her mind, as clear as the sun.
<Enough of that, my friend,> Hubert mindspoke to her in soothing tones. <You are home now, you are with friends, and the human just wants to help you.>
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Mikan was idly waiting next to Silver when he heard the anguished screams from somewhere inside the vet. It sent a shiver down his spine, and his hackles raised from animal instinct. He finally let go of the husky in the meantime.

"Who's that?" he asked the nurse.

((PS: I'm gonna assume that Serenade's screams were that loud :3))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Pat sniffed at the air, catching the scent of pizza. His stomach grumbled and he chuckled, draping an arm over his midsection.

"Pizza does sound good right now."

Mickey was lightly swatting at the nosy shadows, who were playing around and falling through the sidewalk. Pat placed his other hand over her eyes.

"What'er ya doin'?"

"I dunno."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ooh, pizza! Ooh, that smells good! Do they cater to pets?" Lilly wonders aloud. "That smell makes me hungry!"
Mickey wrote:Pat sniffed at the air, catching the scent of pizza. His stomach grumbled and he chuckled, draping an arm over his midsection.

"Yeah, they serve pets, you guys want to take a lunch break?" Tara asked.
--------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Serenade , Serenade calm down, OK ?" Duke whispered gently as to not startle his friend , but the moment he took one step toward her , the blue vixen lashed out toward them.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME !" she screamed, failed to realize who he was. She didn't remember him. They were all strangers. They were going to kill her, just like how they killed everyone , just like howthey killed Hidon. They're coming for her , all over again........
"alright, alright. I'll leave you alone," the vet said, backing away from the foxes and putting his hands up to show he didn't have anything in them.
------
kurowolfe wrote:Mikan was idly waiting next to Silver when he heard the anguished screams from somewhere inside the vet. It sent a shiver down his spine, and his hackles raised from animal instinct. He finally let go of the husky in the meantime.

"Who's that?" he asked the nurse.

((PS: I'm gonna assume that Serenade's screams were that loud :3))
"Your friends and the doctor are the only other ones here. The doctor is with her, he'd call if he needed help," she replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Silver turned towards where the scream came from, looking a bit concerned. "Yeesh... you're friend sounds like she's in pain. I hope she's alright..."
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Civilization wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"Then why di-" Hazyl yelled, cutting off suddenly as her posture changed. "Hazyl, calm down. It's no big deal." Lydia said, frowning at Hazyl's actions.
Eon looked at Lydia, still apologetically, "No, I shouldn't have done that. Sorry that was so upsetting."
Lydia placed her paw on Eon's shoulder. "It's fine. It's not your fault." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Your friends and the doctor are the only other ones here. The doctor is with her, he'd call if he needed help," she replied.
"Okay," Mikan replied, still a little unsure.
ShadowLightning wrote:Silver turned towards where the scream came from, looking a bit concerned. "Yeesh... you're friend sounds like she's in pain. I hope she's alright..."
"Same here." He actually felt just a teeny bit tense, the scream resonating in his memory. Like an animal fighting for their lives.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Yeah, they serve pets, you guys want to take a lunch break?" Tara asked.
"Yessss!"

"What? What's happening? Where'er we goin'?"

Pat looked at Mickey like she was crazy, before he snrked and moved his paw off of her eyes.
My characters!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

A look of understanding seems to pass over Rena... or maybe a look of recollection. "... Right. Thanks for clearin' that up. Movin' down the line we have..." She pauses when she gets to the next shop, but to spare herself asking what a place in town is again she just goes to the next door... only to pause once again. She sigh her resignation to the fact of not being able to hid that she doesn't know everything in town.

"Y'all remember when ah said ah use my nose to get around town? I know most places by the scents around them and what ah've done there... and ah really don't go everywhere in town, so... Ah think ah'm just gonna skip over the places ah don't know and focus on the places ah do. Is that alright with ya?" the shiba inu asks, turning to face the cat.
Love me right now! Done.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

hypernovatic wrote:Lydia placed her paw on Eon's shoulder. "It's fine. It's not your fault." she said.
Eon looked at her, "Okay, if you say so. Hazyl seems to think differently though." He looked at the others at when they talked about taking a break already to get some food.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ooh, pizza! Ooh, that smells good! Do they cater to pets?" Lilly wonders aloud. "That smell makes me hungry!"
Mickey wrote:Pat sniffed at the air, catching the scent of pizza. His stomach grumbled and he chuckled, draping an arm over his midsection.

"Yeah, they serve pets, you guys want to take a lunch break?" Tara asked.
Ion made absolutely sure that there was no way Lilly could trip over anything this time before looking back at Lilly, then at Pat, and finally forward again at Eon.

"Well, we're good. But if you all want to take a break that's fine by us." Eon looked at Ion, who gave a more crestfallen look, it was already bad enough for him that he was in this group, now they could be going into another crowded place given how the bookstore was.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm easy either way." Lilly shrugs. "I don't want to get in the way of the tour or anything. Hey, Tara. I can't remember if I asked this yet or not but do ghosts eat?"

~~~~~~~~
"Yeah, that's fine. I can make note of the places we pass anyway. And it's interesting having a tour by nose. It's making me notice far more scents than I normally would. Please do carry on." Ray smiles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "alright, alright. I'll leave you alone," the vet said, backing away from the foxes and putting his hands up to show he didn't have anything in them.
Still in her shocked and confused state , the only thing Serenade can manage to do was curled up and cried , trying to block out everything from the outside world.
Duke , confused from the vixen's previous reaction, no longer knew what to do , so he just stood there and looked back at the vet, see if he had any ideas.
valerio wrote:And then, one shape appeared in her mind, as clear as the sun.
<Enough of that, my friend,> Hubert mindspoke to her in soothing tones. <You are home now, you are with friends, and the human just wants to help you.>
unfortunately , there was no response , and Hubert was the only image clear in Serenade's mind. All around her were fragmented , chaotic images , memories and feelings from a time Serenade didn't want to recall.
At the same time , from a distant corner of her mind, the Blade was clearly and violently trying to get back into the fox's mind, as though it's breaking the barrier between them.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:unfortunately , there was no response , and Hubert was the only image clear in Serenade's mind. All around her were fragmented , chaotic images , memories and feelings from a time Serenade didn't want to recall.
At the same time , from a distant corner of her mind, the Blade was clearly and violently trying to get back into the fox's mind, as though it's breaking the barrier between them.
<Serenade, regain control! You are out of danger, just relax. Focus on your inner peace, on those who love you.>
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

A seemingly endless car ride neared its' conclusion and Gage and his owners drove into Applegate. A close friend of the family had been in a car crash back in Steel river, a nasty business although they had pulled through alright. Gage was just happy to be back home, and a bit suprised at how quickly the small town had begun to feel like one to him. He was quick to throw off his seatbelt and take his overnight bag inside the house. He threw it on the bed and headed back out into town, hoping to find some of his new friends and cautiously optomistic about meeting other pets that had moved in while he was gone. He assumed the first big wave of new people was still hitting town.

He hadn't walked far when he saw Rena walking with a new cat. Gage jogged to catch up with the two. "Hey Rena, how's it going? I see town didn't burn down while I was gone."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

A flick of the ear caused Miles to turn around and see a familiar face.

"Catch back with you guys in a minute," Miles said to the group, bounding off, before turning invisible. Bounding towards Gage. He stops in between Ray and Rena. Returns to visibility just behind them, and waves to Gage smiling.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey pulled her bag of cat treats from her jacket and snapped one in half. One half went to herself and the other went to Pat. He thanked her and the two ate in silence.
My characters!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And for the reverse, what have YOU been up to? Heh. Miles thought to Gage.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote: <Serenade, regain control! You are out of danger, just relax. Focus on your inner peace, on those who love you.>
Whether or not Serenade heard and tried to do as Hubert asked is unknown, but even if she did, her efforts was for naught. Horrifying, fractured memories continued to tear her mind away. The barrier between them and the Blade was breaking faster by the seconds. There were even visible cracks around them , like a snow globe breaking apart, and the Blade strengthened its efforts.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The dragon spirit was divided.
What he had done, he had done it so that, even for a while, Serenade could be whole once again and in control.
Should he intervene directly every time she couldn't manage her condition, then she would never learn to strengthen herself. He was calling to her, but nothing seemed to have effect...
but there was a solution. It was dangerous, but it could work.
And, if worst came to worse, it could offer leverage to Hubert himself...
<MILES! I call thee, spirit. In the name of the one you cherish, come now!>
At the same time, he played yet another risky move.
At his gesture, the barrier between the Blade and Serenade turned into...a watch. A watch with a very solid glass, the seconds' hand, the only hand, started slowly tickling backwards.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Civilization wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Lydia placed her paw on Eon's shoulder. "It's fine. It's not your fault." she said.
Eon looked at her, "Okay, if you say so. Hazyl seems to think differently though." He looked at the others at when they talked about taking a break already to get some food.
"She's had issues with people picking her up since she was little. Don't worry about it, she'll calm down." Lydia reassured.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Actually, got to go! I'll explain later! Hopefully! Miles thought to Gage, bounding off!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, that's fine. I can make note of the places we pass anyway. And it's interesting having a tour by nose. It's making me notice far more scents than I normally would. Please do carry on." Ray smiles.
Seth wrote:He hadn't walked far when he saw Rena walking with a new cat. Gage jogged to catch up with the two. "Hey Rena, how's it going? I see town didn't burn down while I was gone."
Rena turns to her fellow canine as he approaches, then sniffs at the air a bit. "Gage!" she greets excitedly, tail starting to wag a little behind her... that is, before she runs over and lifts him up in a tight, squeezing hug. "It's nice to have another friendly, familiar scent outside Ma's." She then sets him back down stepping back.

"Right, tour, uh..." She turns back to Ray. "This is Gage, he's one of my friends. Gage, this is Ray. He's my new neighbor," she introduces, motioning between the two as she says their names.

She unfortunately missed Miles' presence entirely.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hey, Gage. Nice to meet you." Ray steps forward and offers a paw to the corgi. "You from around here or just visiting?" Miles came and went too fast for Ray to notice too aside from shivering at a slight cool breeze.

~~~~~~~~
Lilly shifts her satchel on her shoulder as she waits for Tara to respond.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

In the meantime, Mikan shifted feet from one foot to another as they waited for the receptionist to complete the forms.

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, that's fine. I can make note of the places we pass anyway. And it's interesting having a tour by nose. It's making me notice far more scents than I normally would. Please do carry on." Ray smiles.
Seth wrote:He hadn't walked far when he saw Rena walking with a new cat. Gage jogged to catch up with the two. "Hey Rena, how's it going? I see town didn't burn down while I was gone."
Rena turns to her fellow canine as he approaches, then sniffs at the air a bit. "Gage!" she greets excitedly, tail starting to wag a little behind her... that is, before she runs over and lifts him up in a tight, squeezing hug. "It's nice to have another friendly, familiar scent outside Ma's." She then sets him back down stepping back.

"Right, tour, uh..." She turns back to Ray. "This is Gage, he's one of my friends. Gage, this is Ray. He's my new neighbor," she introduces, motioning between the two as she says their names.

She unfortunately missed Miles' presence entirely.
Gage was a bit taken aback by the show of affection but it wasn't an unwelcome suprise. "Hey Rena, Glad to see you're still the unnoficial welcome committee, I'd like to come with if you and your friend don't mind." He was grinning like an idiot, it was good to be home and among friends and it was a welcome change to be coming home to somewhere that he was excited to see again. Miles took off before he had a chance to adress him so he turned his attention to the new cat.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hey, Gage. Nice to meet you." Ray steps forward and offers a paw to the corgi. "You from around here or just visiting?" Miles came and went too fast for Ray to notice too aside from shivering at a slight cool breeze.
He accepted the shake from Ray, meeting new pets was still awkwward but he was getting the hang of it. He spoke with as much confidence as he could, probably still seeming a bit reserved but not excessively so. "I guess so, I moved here recently, the family got called out of town for a couple days though and I just got back. What about you, I assume you moved in recently?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:Duke , confused from the vixen's previous reaction, no longer knew what to do , so he just stood there and looked back at the vet, see if he had any ideas
"I think maybe I should leave you two alone, she seems to be afraid of me," and with that, he exited to the lobby, leaving the foxes alone.
kurowolfe wrote:In the meantime, Mikan shifted feet from one foot to another as they waited for the receptionist to complete the forms.
"Oh, you're the otter who came to get me before, right?" The vet asked. "Your fox friend is awake, but she either is afraid of needles, or vets in general. I'm giving your other friend time to try and calm her down."
---------
Hlaoroo wrote:"I'm easy either way." Lilly shrugs. "I don't want to get in the way of the tour or anything. Hey, Tara. I can't remember if I asked this yet or not but do ghosts eat?"
"We can apparently eat some things, but most stuff just goes right through us," Tara replied jokingly, heading into the pizza place. It was actually fairly empty, the lunch rush had already passed.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, just two days ago but I haven't had a chance to get out and about until today. We converted the house next to the bookstore into a music store and we live in back of and above that. My parents always dreamed of having a music store here so it's nice to see them living that dream and being so happy." Ray explains. "And yeah, you're welcome to come with Rena and me. She's giving me a tour by nose which is quite a unique experience but it's lots of fun! Do you know your way around here very well?"

~~~~~~~~
Lilly allows the bigger ferret to lead her into the restaurant, trusting him to lead her around the tables. She can't help but laugh heartily at Tara's joke althugh she's a little embarrassed about it.
"Sorry, Tara. I shouldn't laugh. I'm glad you can joke around about being a ghost though... Do you ever miss being alive?" The ferret feels her way into a free seat, nose in the air, taking in the delicious scents still wafting from the kitchen and working to discern their constituent parts.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Ion suppressed pretty much everything he was feeling to do his 'job'. Something that he could at least handle that much, he was a little relieved to see the place wasn't full. He just counted the positives, repeatedly, and focused on helping Lilly out. He guided her around the tables to a free spot, and helping her get into said spot.
hypernovatic wrote:"She's had issues with people picking her up since she was little. Don't worry about it, she'll calm down." Lydia reassured.
Eon nodded, "Okay, noted." He smiled as the others went into the pizza shop themselves. Not wanting to leave his brother alone for too long.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, just two days ago but I haven't had a chance to get out and about until today. We converted the house next to the bookstore into a music store and we live in back of and above that. My parents always dreamed of having a music store here so it's nice to see them living that dream and being so happy." Ray explains. "And yeah, you're welcome to come with Rena and me. She's giving me a tour by nose which is quite a unique experience but it's lots of fun! Do you know your way around here very well?"
"Cool, I'll have to come check it out some time. Maybe I'll be a prodigy at something. As far as the tour goes I guess I can find my way around pretty well, but I feel like Rena showed me and my friends a lot of it so I don't have any info she doesn't, it was a busy first couple days I'm not sure how much of the town I really committed to memory if I'm being honest."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I think maybe I should leave you two alone, she seems to be afraid of me," and with that, he exited to the lobby, leaving the foxes alone.
After the vet left , Duke gentle, slowly approached Serenade, who was still not much more than a sobbing mess. Not nothing what else to do, the fox just gently pulled Serenade into a hug, hoping it will comfort her somehow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:The dragon spirit was divided.
What he had done, he had done it so that, even for a while, Serenade could be whole once again and in control.
Should he intervene directly every time she couldn't manage her condition, then she would never learn to strengthen herself. He was calling to her, but nothing seemed to have effect...
but there was a solution. It was dangerous, but it could work.
And, if worst came to worse, it could offer leverage to Hubert himself...
<MILES! I call thee, spirit. In the name of the one you cherish, come now!>
At the same time, he played yet another risky move.
At his gesture, the barrier between the Blade and Serenade turned into...a watch. A watch with a very solid glass, the seconds' hand, the only hand, started slowly tickling backwards.
As if angered by Hubert's action, the bang sounds increased , both in strength and frequency. After each banging,the images in Serenade's mind become clearer , but yet still chaotic, as if whatever memory was hidden in her mind was beginning to uncover itself, and at the same time , the second hand on the clock skipped a few seconds backward following each banging as well.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena nods, chiming back in with a small smile. "Then it's settled. We'll go up through town, revisit a few places, then go out to Miles' haunt. What you two think?" she asks, tail wagging a bit more. "'Cause as from what I can tell, you two should get along fine."
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:Lilly allows the bigger ferret to lead her into the restaurant, trusting him to lead her around the tables. She can't help but laugh heartily at Tara's joke althugh she's a little embarrassed about it.
"Sorry, Tara. I shouldn't laugh. I'm glad you can joke around about being a ghost though... Do you ever miss being alive?" The ferret feels her way into a free seat, nose in the air, taking in the delicious scents still wafting from the kitchen and working to discern their constituent parts.
"Of course, but I try not to dwell on it," she answered. "But maybe we could save further questions about that for a less public place. wouldn't want to freak anyone out."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets