HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Seth »

Keon wrote:Keon got less tense, still a little scared by the ghost. Bad good impression. "Thank you for coming Miles, very nice from your part.... Oh, n-nice to meet you Gage. M-my name is Keon. I arrived to the town today. Sorry for the scream..." He was looking the water, with Serenade and Marine, standing up and extending the hand to Gage shyly for a handshake.
Gage swam up next to the bank and shook Keon's paw from the water, "Nice to meet you. You're welcome to hang out with us if you want we're about to have lunch."
serence ice fox wrote:"Hi Miles , hi Keon , nice to meet you guys" Serenade said , waving at the cats . "We're trying to invite these guys...." she continued , holding up a couple of fish she just caught "...for breakfast , so far so good . Oh no yo-- hey!" The fox was interrupted when the fish started slipping from her paw , and then finally fell back into the water . She dived after them as fast as she could , but came back up after just a few seconds. "urrgh , they got away , shouldn't have jinxed it , still got 2 though , any luck guys ? " Serenade asked Gage and Duke
"Err..at least we're hoping to have lunch soon. We'll see."

With that he turned his attention back to the two foxes, "Nothin yet. I'm goin back in wish me luck. " Gage dove again in search of lunch.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"To the park, then!" Christopher thought to Miles.

"Miles wants us at the park, Mason." he said
He does? Alright lets go then. Mason replied as he started to walk the general direction of the park. Want me to lead? He asked Christopher.
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
meshelldeschanel wrote:"My Mother has 15 rabbits other then myself; 9 of which are English Spots like me. Not counting the kits of course. I use to be engaged, but it got called off. I am defective it turns out." She points to the section or marking that runs from her ear base to her nose. "My mother also has Flemish Giants. Have you ever seen one? They're huge." Just then a beep emits from Shelly's purse. She opens it and pulls out a tablet that can't be more then 6 months old at the worse. "We must be getting close to the diner my tablet picked up a open network." Shelly takes a moment to look up the show winner and smile.
Once at the diner Shelly picks a booth and waits for her two companions to sit first.
Janus offered a seat to Buster before taking place. To this...intruder, he said, "Well, as you may have noticed, I too am...defective." He pointed at his own slit-pupil eyes. "Buster loves them."
"What can I say, normal is boring," Buster chuckled after he had sat down.
"To answer your earlier question, I could try to help you upgrade your tablet, but I don't really know all that much about them," Buster explained. "Also, if I understood your phone conversation, your budget is going to be much lower than you're used to. How old is the one you have right now? If it still works, I'd suggest keeping it until it doesn't."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

after a few more minutes in the water , Serenade swam toward a bush near the water edge , then bolted into it from the water . "I got 4 guys , that's my part of the contest , you two can still catch some more if ya like though". The fox said , behind the bush , while making her way back to where Tara , Keon and Miles were after she shaken off the water , luckily the scaredy cat didn't fall anywhere near the cloak she hung a few steps away from them .
meshelldeschanel

Post by meshelldeschanel »

"Normal may be boring, but to win shows you need to be extraordinarily ordinary. Any unique traits like my bad marking and your disqualified from the start..." Shelly sighs unhappily, then putting on a happy face once again she says, "My tablet is like 8 months old so I guess I can deal for a while longer. I am still paying for the pie and coffee. I said I would, and I am a rabbit of my word."

Shelly takes a seat opposite the couple once they both have sat down. After giving the menu a once over she orders the most complex coffee drink available and a slice of pie. While Buster and Janus order she once again gives Buster a once over. "... Okay I give up. What breed are you Buster? I can't figure it out, and its driving me nuts."
Shelly http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... &start=760
Shelly Special S-3 P-3 E-4 C-7 I-5 A-10 L-10
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:He does? Alright lets go then. Mason replied as he started to walk the general direction of the park. Want me to lead? He asked Christopher.
"Don't forget that I still have no Idea where the town's center is, let alone the park." Christopher said "So, by all means, please do."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

meshelldeschanel wrote:"Normal may be boring, but to win shows you need to be extraordinarily ordinary. Any unique traits like my bad marking and your disqualified from the start..." Shelly sighs unhappily, then putting on a happy face once again she says, "My tablet is like 8 months old so I guess I can deal for a while longer. I am still paying for the pie and coffee. I said I would, and I am a rabbit of my word."

Shelly takes a seat opposite the couple once they both have sat down. After giving the menu a once over she orders the most complex coffee drink available and a slice of pie. While Buster and Janus order she once again gives Buster a once over. "... Okay I give up. What breed are you Buster? I can't figure it out, and its driving me nuts."
"I'm honestly not completely sure," Buster replied. "I view intelligence and personality as more important than anything else. Though if it helps, I think I heard a few people in England mention that I was a, 'Alaska rabbit' or something."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke looked at Tara to the new pet and he just gave a slight chuckle
"Ah I see"
serence ice fox wrote:"Hi Miles , hi Keon , nice to meet you guys" Serenade said , waving at the cats . "We're trying to invite these guys...." she continued , holding up a couple of fish she just caught "...for breakfast , so far so good . Oh no yo-- hey!" The fox was interrupted when the fish started slipping from her paw , and then finally fell back into the water . She dived after them as fast as she could , but came back up after just a few seconds. "urrgh , they got away , shouldn't have jinxed it , still got 2 though , any luck guys ? " Serenade asked Gage and Duke
Duke looked over at Serenade showing empty paws
"Nothin on my end. I'll try again and see if my luck changes"
Duke glanced again at Keon making sure he was indeed still in oe piece and then he turned and waded back into the water scanning for more fish and when he spotted a few he dived after them, spending a few minutes chasing one he finally caught one holding it in his mouth to make sure it didn't escape.
serence ice fox wrote:after a few more minutes in the water , Serenade swam toward a bush near the water edge , then bolted into it from the water . "I got 4 guys , that's my part of the contest , you two can still catch some more if ya like though". The fox said , behind the bush , while making her way back to where Tara , Keon and Miles were after she shaken off the water , luckily the scaredy cat didn't fall anywhere near the cloak she hung a few steps away from them .
Duke emerged with the fish in his maw to see Serenade rush behind a bush and yell out her count, he thought it weird she'd have to go behind a bush to drop off fish but he did 't want to intrude so he waded back onto the shore line and dropped his lone fish on the ground stepping on its tailfin to make sure it didn't flop back to the safety of the water.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Serenade quickly put her cloak on , then come out of the bushes with her fish , each already on a stick in one paw , the other carry some dry branches "highly combustible woods coming through" she jokingly said . While setting them up for the fire , the fox quickly looked at Duke and teased "well looks like I'm still luckier than somebody" then turn around "Keon , this might make you jump". Right after that , with one press on her lighter , it suddenly shot out a fire ball with a loud noise , and successfully ignited the pile of wood.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage finally surfaced. He got out of the water and shook himself off before approaching the fire. "Did you giys have any luck? Apparently Corgis aren't meant to fish."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:Gage finally surfaced. He got out of the water and shook himself off before approaching the fire. "Did you guys have any luck? Apparently Corgis aren't meant to fish."
"yah sort of , something to fill the stomach at least"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:Serenade quickly put her cloak on , then come out of the bushes with her fish , each already on a stick in one paw , the other carry some dry branches "highly combustible woods coming through" she jokingly said . While setting them up for the fire , the fox quickly looked at Duke and teased "well looks like I'm still luckier than somebody" then turn around "Keon , this might make you jump". Right after that , with one press on her lighter , it suddenly shot out a fire ball with a loud noise , and successfully ignited the pile of wood.
Duke smirked and picked his fish up bringing it over to where Serenade was setting up the fire
"Well i'm more of an on land hunter heh"
After Duke was sure the fish was gone he set it down and searched for a stick to run through it
meshelldeschanel

Post by meshelldeschanel »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I'm honestly not completely sure," Buster replied. "I view intelligence and personality as more important than anything else. Though if it helps, I think I heard a few people in England mention that I was a, 'Alaska rabbit' or something."
"Oh, I can see that. I really should have guessed its the only breed with quite that fur color. I just never seen an Alaska Rabbit in person. They are, ironically, a German breed that for what ever reason never made it all that popular here in the US. I personally don't see why though the distinct color and the athletic body shape are gorgeous. I am of course an English Spot." She says while gesturing to the coma shaped grouping of spots on her hip and side. "So, Janus what breed are you? I don't really know much about the breeds of other animals, but I would enjoy learning."

Shelly smiles and thanks the waitress when the food arrives. "Does this place have any social entertainment venues that are pet friendly? Maybe like a dance hall or something?"
Shelly http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... &start=760
Shelly Special S-3 P-3 E-4 C-7 I-5 A-10 L-10
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage sat down by the fire, "Well whatever we got is good enough for me. Sorry to freeload guys but a dog's gotta eat."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara was watching in silence, still feeling bad about scaring the new cat with her joke earlier.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke smirked and picked his fish up bringing it over to where Serenade was setting up the fire
"Well i'm more of an on land hunter heh"
After Duke was sure the fish was gone he set it down and searched for a stick to run through it
"hehehe I'm not even a hunter to begin with , but sometimes all you need is sheer dumb luck , like just now."
Seth wrote:Gage sat down by the fire, "Well whatever we got is good enough for me. Sorry to freeload guys but a dog's gotta eat."
"nah it's no prob Gage, let just say this is a get-to-know-each-other gift cause I might be here for awhile." the blue fox said , unintentionally look at Duke with a slight smile "...or at least I hope so"
"one bite won't kill a seal Tara , it's not like anything bad happened to that cat"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

serence ice fox wrote:"one bite won't kill a seal Tara , it's not like anything bad happened to that cat"
but it will make it hard for the biter to be friends with the seal, Tara thought back. I don't even know why I made the joke, he was clearly uneasy. I never would have made jokes like that before... you know.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

meshelldeschanel wrote:"Oh, I can see that. I really should have guessed its the only breed with quite that fur color. I just never seen an Alaska Rabbit in person. They are, ironically, a German breed that for what ever reason never made it all that popular here in the US. I personally don't see why though the distinct color and the athletic body shape are gorgeous. I am of course an English Spot." She says while gesturing to the coma shaped grouping of spots on her hip and side. "So, Janus what breed are you? I don't really know much about the breeds of other animals, but I would enjoy learning."
Shelly smiles and thanks the waitress when the food arrives. "Does this place have any social entertainment venues that are pet friendly? Maybe like a dance hall or something?"
You invite him to dance, lady, it will be your last day as a whole rabbit on this world! "I am a Czech Wolf, a European breed meant to take the best of the German Shepherd and the wild wolf."
Last edited by valerio on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"and I don't know if this place has anything like what you mentioned. Really, I've spent all of my time here, at the bookstore, and in the woods."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:but it will make it hard for the biter to be friends with the seal, Tara thought back. I don't even know why I made the joke, he was clearly uneasy. I never would have made jokes like that before... you know.
Serenade's mind voice suddenly changed , became slower , more calming and soothing , yet somewhat....mysterious , like a whisper "There are moments when one find themselves doing abnormal things , whether it's from a spark of one's subconscious choices , or the sign of changes as part of nature itself . No matter the reason behind the action , the fact is it happened , and there's only one past , therefore it is of little use to be burdened by one's regret and wishes for the undoing , this especially is of great importance for beings that are no longer bound by the rules that come with the vessel we think of as the body , for no matter how insignificant something , such as emotions can be , it will still have affect on one aspect or another . However...."
The blue fox then turned to look at Tara , with her sleepy , emotionless eyes "....if it is your desire to befriend with the cat by changing what you believe to be a bad impression of yourself , then there is no opportune moment to open the door into his comfort zone like the present."
Just as she finished , Serenade's eyes , and voice ,became normal again , like she just snapped out of a trance , and couldn't help but let out a little chuckle "oh man now I sounds like her , erm , sorry about that Tara , but seriously though , I don't think it would be as bad as you think , instead of just feeling bad for what ya did , why not come here and join the fun , maybe he'll see how you really are and the jump scare will be no more then just a bad impression"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara tilted her head when Serenade's voice suddenly changed. uuhhh... right. Yeah, I guess I should just try to start over.'

She floated over to Keon. "Uhhh, hi. Sorry about the joke earlier. I didn't mean to scare you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke smiled at Gage throwing a nonchalant nod, not minding sharing with him. Though when Duke found a good sharp stick he ran it through his fish and then in a motion using his sharp claws and some hiding as to not completely disgust the others he quickly gutted his fish pulled the head and fins off. He then turned back to the others with a prepped fish ready to be cooked, as he let it roast he caught Serenade slight smile causing him to slightly blush and smile back.
"I hope so too"
He thought to himself
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles simply watched the others silently. He did begin to notice the little interactions between the two foxes.

"So, if you'll excuse me miss," he finally said to the blue fox, "I didn't catch your name."
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Don't forget that I still have no Idea where the town's center is, let alone the park." Christopher said "So, by all means, please do."
Mason nodded his head then started to walk a little faster than normal toward the park. I hope Miles has found something good, like a note explaining where he has gone. He said as they walked.
Yes, I am a furry.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Miles simply watched the others silently. He did begin to notice the little interactions between the two foxes.

"So, if you'll excuse me miss," he finally said to the blue fox, "I didn't catch your name."
"Ah yes ! I never did introduce myself to you did I , sorry about that ! I'm Serenade Mercury Gla'cier , nice to meet you Miles"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"It's a pleasure Miss Serenade," Miles said to her with a head nod.

You seem to have had an interesting life. Care to tell me a bit?
He asked her privately.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Hehe , please , just call me Serenade , formalities such as "miss" isn't actually fit me"she smiled.
"........We all had our share of interesting things in life Miles , so let's just say that at the moment ,I'm searching for something , and by the time that it is found , you'll have known much more about me , perhaps , even more than you need...."
"ok then , now that lunch's done , what do you guys have in mind ?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Indeed we have. Miles thought to her.

"On the contrary, I believe no female is beyond friendly politeness, Miss Serenade," Miles said to her.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:Mason nodded his head then started to walk a little faster than normal toward the park. I hope Miles has found something good, like a note explaining where he has gone. He said as they walked.
Christopher followed Mason "Hope there are good news. It's no fun loosing your brother a day after you got him back..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Keon

Post by Keon »

Keon "eeped" and jumped back when the fire were ignited, but not too shocked. He just sitted there and looked everyone until now, listening to every conversation.

OOC: Sorry for don't being active last days, had some minor issues in real life.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage noticed the cat was mostly silent and tried to draw him into the conversation, "So uh....Keon was it? Where ya from?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Indeed we have. Miles thought to her.

"On the contrary, I believe no female is beyond friendly politeness, Miss Serenade," Miles said to her.
"well , hehe , I guess if it's what you want , I'm ok with it too"

(OCC: it's ok Keon , welcome back ^^ )
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

After his fish was properly cooked, he tore it in half and handed a piece over to Gage. Then he started on his half easily getting it down in a few bites, having not eaten since the other day. As he finished he listened to the others and after a minute he found a spot at the campfire and stretched out, trying to dry his legs but as he looked down he saw that his bandages were gone. Thy must've washed off in the water, what was exposed was a red, slightly scabbed and raw wound thankfully of which wasn't leaking and was well on its way to healing. He pulled the leg back in trying to keep it hidden away for now at least until it was fully healed.
Keon

Post by Keon »

He looks at Tara, now less scared."T-there is no problem... Well... I never really talked with ghosts before.... Today...."

He said this and after some moments he hear Gage, looking at him, he say very shyly. "I'm from Brazil... J-just moved do here... And you? Miles said the majority of the pets here are new to Applegate."

OOC: Thak you Serenade.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

" excuse me Miles" Serenade said , standing up and go sitting a bit closer to Duke "does it still hurt?" she asked , lowered her voice a bit ,without looking at the wound
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keon wrote:He looks at Tara, now less scared."T-there is no problem... Well... I never really talked with ghosts before.... Today...."

He said this and after some moments he hear Gage, looking at him, he say very shyly. "I'm from Brazil... J-just moved do here... And you? Miles said the majority of the pets here are new to Applegate."

OOC: Thak you Serenade.
"Oh I used to live in a factory town about an hour north of here, nothing to exciting. So you're from Brazil? How'd you end up here? That's quite a long wayto..."
serence ice fox wrote:" excuse me Miles" Serenade said , standing up and go sitting a bit closer to Duke "does it still hurt?" she asked , lowered her voice a bit ,without looking at the wound
Gage turned his attention to Duke, "Sorry Duke I totally forgot to ask. How's the leg ? Any better?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Seth wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:" excuse me Miles" Serenade said , standing up and go sitting a bit closer to Duke "does it still hurt?" she asked , lowered her voice a bit ,without looking at the wound
Gage turned his attention to Duke, "Sorry Duke I totally forgot to ask. How's the leg ? Any better?
Duke knowing he was caught let his leg rest again by the fire, turning it over exposing the irritated but healing wound, Glancing from Serenade and Gage.
"Nah it doesn't hurt that bad, thanks to Hubert and Rena's bandaging its a lot better than it was. Hopefully in a few days it'll be back to normal"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Duke knowing he was caught let his leg rest again by the fire, turning it over exposing the irritated but healing wound, Glancing from Serenade and Gage.
"Nah it doesn't hurt that bad, thanks to Hubert and Rena's bandaging its a lot better than it was. Hopefully in a few days it'll be back to normal"
"yah , it doesn't seem that bad....."Serenade distractingly said
"Hubert......doesn't sound familiar at all , and yet something about that name...."
Keon

Post by Keon »

"Hehe, yes, it's a long travel. Dad was invited by a friend to work here with the apples. I don't quite know what he does. And, before you ask, Brazil is not an eternal summer." He giggles and stands up, saying this after Gage talks to Duke. He smiles, still a little shy, but less inhibited than before.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well that's good," Miles said to Duke, staying a bit back though.

"Oh? From what area in Brazil?" Miles said to Keon.