HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, uh... No, I haven't had any real friends since Tara, until I got here. As for family, yeah. I've got a couple cousins. Levi's a cat and was in New York, but I think I heard his mom and dad got jobs on some tropical Island or something. Jessica's a dog. She really moves around a lot, my uncle is some kind of big shot pet psychiatrist... Stupid old guy couldn't even tell I wasn't delusional when I was seeing Tara's ghost. Though I guess if he had, I probably wouldn't have met you, so I suppose I can forgive him." he ended on a happy note.
Janus didn't mention that if he was here at Applegate, it was because...well, that bad thing happened to him as a pup. Instead, he said, "Tropical island?! And you hadn't told me yet?! Can we get in touch with him? Can we go visit him? Can we can we can we??"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Janus didn't mention that if he was here at Applegate, it was because...well, that bad thing happened to him as a pup. Instead, he said, "Tropical island?! And you hadn't told me yet?! Can we get in touch with him? Can we go visit him? Can we can we can we??"
"Heh, we might be able to arrange something," Buster said. "It is their turn to host our annual family vacation. I'm sure they'd be fine with us bringing you and your mom along. Though I should warn you, they usually choose some wild adventure for us to go on that ends in some sort of catastrophe. I still can't eat noodles without getting a little scared."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Tara's voice suddenly popped into Serenade's head , making the fox's fur stood straight up on end and her heart skipped a beat "GAAAaaah...how did you just...right....I just got that answer...uurrrggghh". she facepawed , these weird things had always caught her off guard , no matter how many times she encountered them "wow , guess I should have seen that one coming , erm...so I guess Miles is another spirit then ?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Now *that*'s something I could find interesting. As for me, I really crave some adventure, so anything will be welcome. When will this family meeting happen? Where?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke blushed a little bit at the wink and scent comment, smiling softly. Not sure what to say but quite sure this wouldn't be the last time they meet.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

serence ice fox wrote:Tara's voice suddenly popped into Serenade's head , making the fox's fur stood straight up on end and her heart skipped a beat "GAAAaaah...how did you just...right....I just got that answer...uurrrggghh". she facepawed , these weird things had always caught her off guard , no matter how many times she encountered them "wow , guess I should have seen that one coming , erm...so I guess Miles is another spirit then ?"
"I thought we'd already established that, but yes. And he's been one much longer than I have. Though compared to Hubert, we're both pretty new to the ghost life... or afterlife, I guess."
----------------------
valerio wrote:"Now *that*'s something I could find interesting. As for me, I really crave some adventure, so anything will be welcome. When will this family meeting happen? Where?"
"Nothing's been decided yet. My parents and Jessica's parents both have flexible work schedules, so the vacation can happen any time, and anywhere. Though I f we're bringing you along, We should probably make sure it'll work with your mom's schedule," he said. "They've been known to wait until a day or two before the trip to let us know, though. My uncle isn't really the "plan ahead" kind of guy."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, don't worry about me, Buster. Whatever makes my son and you happy, you can count me anytime."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I thought we'd already established that, but yes. And he's been one much longer than I have. Though compared to Hubert, we're both pretty new to the ghost life... or afterlife, I guess."
"right , sorry about that , all of these ghost stuff is still pretty new to me"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

serence ice fox wrote:"right , sorry about that , all of these ghost stuff is still pretty new to me"
"I understand, it took me a little while to get used to it too," Tara replied jokingly.
--------------------
valerio wrote:"Oh, don't worry about me, Buster. Whatever makes my son and you happy, you can count me anytime."
"I'll be sure to tell Mom and Dad to talk to them about it. I'd love a nice long trip with you," Buster said. "Travel should be cheaper without all my emotional baggage," he joked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Yeah it's strange at first but after that it's pretty cool. There's one other spirit we know of in town. You'll probably meet him one of these days."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:"Yeah it's strange at first but after that it's pretty cool. There's one other spirit we know of in town. You'll probably meet him one of these days."
"yah I would love to meet him too , might be interesting" Serenade said , smiling "So anyway , now that I think about it , maybe I'll just go to the lake in the wood a couple of minutes away from here and find something to eat , so I guess I'll see you guys later , that is , well unless you guys wanna come too...." Normally , this is the part Serenade leaves the pets behind so she can be alone , easier to relax and think that way , but something was different then , as much as she wanted to go back to some place she feels comfortable with , the fox just didn't want to leave her new friends , at least not yet.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"I'd like to go with you if that's cool. I could get into the idea of spending the morning chilling by the lake..
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke listened subconsciously agreeing with all the new ghost stuff, being also somewhat new and un-used to ghosts everywhere but as Serenade said her goodbye his tail slightly lowered and his ears slightly flattened for a second before he heard her ask about some company. He wasted not time, trying not to sound too eager.
"Count me in! Oh uh you know if you don't mind?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

As the group decided to go with her , Serenade's heart became a bit....jumpy out of joy .Her brain didn't seem to like the idea though.
"this is a bad idea , this is a bad idea , they'll see it as soon as we reach the lake at this rate , gotta find some way to back out"
"Great , let's go then." She said , can't seem to hide her excitement , while walking into the woods ,down the naturally made path
"WHAT?! No you fool , why did you just say that ! aaaaarrrggghhh I'm so gonna regret this !"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

serence ice fox wrote:As the group decided to go with her , Serenade's heart became a bit....jumpy out of joy .Her brain didn't seem to like the idea though.
"this is a bad idea , this is a bad idea , they'll see it as soon as we reach the lake at this rate , gotta find some way to back out"
"Great , let's go then." She said , can't seem to hide her excitement , while walking into the woods ,down the naturally made path
"WHAT?! No you fool , why did you just say that ! aaaaarrrggghhh I'm so gonna regret this !
Tara just followed along. She noticed that Serenade seemed a little... tense, but she really thought nothing of it.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

About ten minutes later they came to a slightly big lake , with the water coming in from 3 streams and come out in a big one on the other side , inside the lake were schools of fish swimming around. Put down her lantern , Serenade was just about to jump in...."Beautiful , isn't it ? I'm gonna catch some fish for breakfast , you guys want some?"....before she remembered why she didn't want the other to come with her , well , her rational mind didn't anyway "erm......I know it's weird for a feral to ask this , but....could you guys err... look away for a bit til I'm in the water ? "
meshelldeschanel

Post by meshelldeschanel »

A long white stretch limo comes rolling through the town slowly; letting the young passenger get a good look at her new town. Shelly sighs and looks around at the small town. "So lets see: Apples farms, two whole streets, small independent shops, some woods, oh and a park because its so much different then the other empty areas with grass and trees." Shelly's tone dripping with sarcasm. "Seriously Mrs. Song I will behave. You can even cut off my credit cards, but please don't banish me to this nowheres ville."

"Now, now Shelly don't be so dramatic. You not being banished. You are simply being sent to my brother's farm so you don't have to be bothered with all the competition stuff now that you can't participate." Mrs Song gives Shelly her patented 'this conversation is over' look so Shelly just goes back to staring out the window as the Limo weaves though the whole town.

A little while later Shelly finally pulls up to "uncle" Dustin's small farm. She gets out and just stands by the trunk waiting for someone to get her bags. A moment later she realizes that no one is going to and pouts a little before she gets the first one herself struggling to even move the large over stuffed bag. Uncle Dustin comes out from around the back yard "Need any help there little lady?"

"YES!!" Shelly squeaks as the bag snags on a rock and topples over on top of her.

"Here, why don't you go explore the town and see about getting to know your new neighbors

Shelly sighs for not the first or the last time today and walks off in the direction of main street and the few shops she saw there.
Shelly http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... &start=760
Shelly Special S-3 P-3 E-4 C-7 I-5 A-10 L-10
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke followed Serenade with the others, keeping a nervous but somewhat composed look and posture but as they grew deeper and he could hear the water up ahead his head seemed to clear, he wasn't nearly as tense and nervous also he seemed to feel happier, even a little extrovert. A slight smile appeared and his eyes grew big as the lake came into view and it was magnificent, in all of his time being here he was shocked he hadn't seen it before trying to note to himself where exactly it was for future reference. As they approached the lake and Serenade offered to catch breakfast Duke couldn't sit back and let her have all the fun so he trotted a little closer to the lake spotting several schools of fish and turning back towards Serenade

"Mind if I join you? We could catch twice as much fish!"

Though hearing Serenades odd request Duke quickly obliged with a calm nod and a quick turn facing down the other side of the lake, opposite of Serenade and as he did he thought for a second why would a feral be embarrassed about getting in the water. Were there other injuries? Or Scars? After a meticulous moment of questioning Duke set the thought aside and waiting though in the meantime he unbuckled his fake un-named collar and threw it off to the side, waiting for Serenades approval to get in
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara turned around. "Odd request, yes, but I'm happy to oblige," she said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
meshelldeschanel

Shelly, Finally making it to Main St. from her 'uncles' farm, starts to wonder in and out of the different stores, trying to get a feel for what kind of shops Applegate offers. "OMG! does this place not even have a Starbucks?!" Shelly utters aloud to herself as she walks into the next shop on the street. This one happening to be a rather nice handmade furniture shop.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus' group was walking in the opposite direction, headed for the cafeteria, when the Czech Wolf picked up a new and yet oddly familiar scent. He frowned quizzically at his boyfriend. "Bus, forgive me for asking but...Do you have a sister?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke followed Serenade with the others, keeping a nervous but somewhat composed look and posture but as they grew deeper and he could hear the water up ahead his head seemed to clear, he wasn't nearly as tense and nervous also he seemed to feel happier, even a little extrovert. A slight smile appeared and his eyes grew big as the lake came into view and it was magnificent, in all of his time being here he was shocked he hadn't seen it before trying to note to himself where exactly it was for future reference. As they approached the lake and Serenade offered to catch breakfast Duke couldn't sit back and let her have all the fun so he trotted a little closer to the lake spotting several schools of fish and turning back towards Serenade

"Mind if I join you? We could catch twice as much fish!"

Though hearing Serenades odd request Duke quickly obliged with a calm nod and a quick turn facing down the other side of the lake, opposite of Serenade and as he did he thought for a second why would a feral be embarrassed about getting in the water. Were there other injuries? Or Scars? After a meticulous moment of questioning Duke set the thought aside and waiting though in the meantime he unbuckled his fake un-named collar and threw it off to the side, waiting for Serenades approval to get in
As soon as Duke barely finished his sentence , just barely , Serenade let out a quick "yes!" without even have time to realize what she just did , and then of course mentally facepawed when realization hit her like a truck hit a deer "oh god somebody please just shoot me right now". She knew it was too late to back out of it anyway , so when the others turned away , the fox took off her cloak , exposed her oversize tail (which is bigger than the rest of her body in wide , and nearly 2 meters long) , then make her way toward the water , hoping it will somewhat makes her tail looks normal til she get back out , or at least she can use the "it's just the water tricking you" excuse.
(OCC: how she can even hide such a thing under a cloak without anyone noticing is up to your imagination guys :lol: )
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus' group was walking in the opposite direction, headed for the cafeteria, when the Czech Wolf picked up a new and yet oddly familiar scent. He frowned quizzically at his boyfriend. "Bus, forgive me for asking but...Do you have a sister?"
"What?" Buster asked, a little confused. "No, why?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

meshelldeschanel wrote:Shelly, Finally making it to Main St. from her 'uncles' farm, starts to wonder in and out of the different stores, trying to get a feel for what kind of shops Applegate offers. "OMG! does this place not even have a Starbucks?!" Shelly utters aloud to herself as she walks into the next shop on the street. This one happening to be a rather nice handmade furniture shop.
Janus' ears flicked in the voice's direction. Uhh, because of *that*?"
And sure as heck, it was there -a rabbit, a white spotted rabbit, looking like a funny herbivore dalmatian.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster turned to look. "Looks like we may have a new neighbor. I haven't actually met many other rabbits. Should we go welcome her?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Uhh, if it's okay with you, it's okay with me." Janus felt as if he had to rip himself in two to speak those words and look convincigly happy.
It's all right, it's all right: this is your boyfriend you're speaking about, not an all-instinct stereotypical bunny so shut up and be nice with the new neightbor!
Janus let out a sigh to ease off that sudden tension. He started walking toward the new rabbit. "Let's see if she's into art as well, shall we?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

As they walked towards the new rabbit, Buster called out, "Hi, there," with his old fake smile back again. "Are you new in town?" he asked. he hadn't seen her, but he'd only been here for a few days.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus...well, he grinned a smile. I may like you, new girl, just remember who got the teeth, here! "Hi there! You smell like town. New here?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote: Though hearing Serenades odd request Duke quickly obliged with a calm nod and a quick turn facing down the other side of the lake, opposite of Serenade and as he did he thought for a second why would a feral be embarrassed about getting in the water. Were there other injuries? Or Scars? After a meticulous moment of questioning Duke set the thought aside and waiting though in the meantime he unbuckled his fake un-named collar and threw it off to the side, waiting for Serenades approval to get in
As soon as Duke barely finished his sentence , just barely , Serenade let out a quick "yes!" without even have time to realize what she just did , and then of course mentally facepawed when realization hit her like a truck hit a deer "oh god somebody please just shoot me right now". She knew it was too late to back out of it anyway , so when the others turned away , the fox took off her cloak , exposed her oversize tail (which is bigger than the rest of her body in wide , and nearly 2 meters long) , then make her way toward the water , hoping it will somewhat makes her tail looks normal til she get back out , or at least she can use the "it's just the water tricking you" excuse.
(OCC: how she can even hide such a thing under a cloak without anyone noticing is up to your imagination guys :lol: )[/quote]
Gage tilted his head at Serenade in confusion. "Uh...sure no problem." He looked away. Huh I never figured modesty would be a thing with ferals, he thought to himself.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
meshelldeschanel

"I smell like town? ... That's a weird greeting, but yes I am new. I come from LA, or at least I use to. I just moved in with my old owner's brother Dustin ... I don't know his last name. He owns a dirt farm right out of town. I am sure you know who I am talking about; everyone's suppose to know each other out in the country." Shelly smiles at Buster and Janus then lets her eye run over Buster trying to decide his breed and show score though it would look exactly like she was checking buster out.

"Sorry a little frazzled from the trip down here. The climate control went out in the limo half way here. We had to ride with the windows down. My fur was a mess." She offers her paw to buster first then to Janus. "Soooo, do either of you know where a girl could get a venti chai frappicino?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster noticed her sizing him up. "I'm pretty new here myself, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any dirt farms," He said, maintaining his fake smile. Oh, good, a jerk. I can see if I still have my touch, he thought to himself. "I'm not sure this town serves anything as fancy as a frappacino, but there is a friendly diner run by friendly people," he then leaned in to whisper something to her. "and if you don't improve your attitude a bit, you might see how unfriendly a friendly town can get." then he leaned back out and said with the same smile, "Now we were just about to go get some pie. We could show you to the diner."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Czech Wolf decided he did *not* like this new girl -especially considering the way she was...studying Buster as if he was some show item. He shook paw with her, though -and giving it a hard squeeze in the process. "Sorry, nothing fancy here and, well, I'm from New Jersey and just moved. Mom's a lawyer. I do art, what do you like to do?"
meshelldeschanel

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster noticed her sizing him up. "I'm pretty new here myself, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any dirt farms," He said, maintaining his fake smile. Oh, good, a jerk. I can see if I still have my touch, he thought to himself. "I'm not sure this town serves anything as fancy as a frappacino, but there is a friendly diner run by friendly people," he then leaned in to whisper something to her. "and if you don't improve your attitude a bit, you might see how unfriendly a friendly town can get." then he leaned back out and said with the same smile, "Now we were just about to go get some pie. We could show you to the diner."
Shelly gives Buster a puzzled look and leans in to whisper back "I don't think I am the one who needs to improve their attitude as your the one making thinly veiled threats." She leans back smiling, "I know for a fact there is at least one dirt farm here as my 'uncle' Dustin is a dirt farmer. Either way I would love a piece of pie. I will even buy if you two fine gentlemen would be so kind as to show me the way." She give the two boys her best flirty smile.

valerio wrote:The Czech Wolf decided he did *not* like this new girl -especially considering the way she was...studying Buster as if he was some show item. He shook paw with her, though -and giving it a hard squeeze in the process. "Sorry, nothing fancy here and, well, I'm from New Jersey and just moved. Mom's a lawyer. I do art, what do you like to do?"
"Wow, Jerseys kinda far. You'll have to tell me why you ended up here some time and as for what I like to do... Mostly I like to go to the spa, or the gym to get a quick run on the treadmill. Go down to the local Starbucks for a bite to eat and a frap. go to a concert or the theater if I feel like treating myself. You know the normal stuff. Art is pretty neat though what kinda style do you do modern, post-modern, neo-classical. I am into neo-triblism myself, though I can't do art; just look at it." Shelly unconsciously walks closer to her fellow rabbit trying to keep Buster between her and Janus.
valerio

Post by valerio »

As the group walked toward their destination, Isabelle decided to let them take care of themselves -and it was about time that she trusted Janus to be on his own after all this time. The poor pup would never develop any social skill if she kept hovering like some tiger-mom.

"That will be our pleasure!" Janus said, smiling without teeth, this time, but making sure to stay between this gal and *his* bunny. "And, well, I do every traditional media -canvas, wood, sketches and the such. And I admit it, I never did the 'normal stuff' you talk about. I used to suffer from a condition that kept me sort of comatose during nighttime so I just lived at home and did my hobby. But now I am healed, thanks to Buster, and ready to catch up with life."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

meshelldeschanel wrote:Shelly gives Buster a puzzled look and leans in to whisper back "I don't think I am the one who needs to improve their attitude as your the one making thinly veiled threats." She leans back smiling, "I know for a fact there is at least one dirt farm here as my 'uncle' Dustin is a dirt farmer. Either way I would love a piece of pie. I will even buy if you two fine gentlemen would be so kind as to show me the way." She give the two boys her best flirty smile.
Buster you idiot, you threatened too soon, she didn't deserve it yet... Buster thought to himself. plus she just said she rode in a limo, that means she probably has connections that can prove useful in the future NO! stop it, you don't nee to manipulate people anymore... and stop talking to yourself, it's weird.
Hey, Bunny boy. How's your day going so far?
Tara, why are you in my thoughts?
I just wanted to know how your day is going? can't a dead dog check up on her lifetime friend?
My day's been fine. Janus and I just met a new pet in town. She's a female rabbit and I think Janus might be a little jealous.
I'll leave you to your business then.
back on topic, I should probably try to explain away that threat.

"So, uh..." He began to say to the rabbit before realizing she'd never said her name. "I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name... and I suppose we never properly told you ours, either. I'm Buster Drake, and this is my boyfriend Janus Lagrange." he said, indicating to the currently somewhat overprotective Czech wolf.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Like melting butter!
All of a sudden, the tension left Janus as he was officially recognized! He could let this scheming female try her hardest, now she knew where boundaries lay. Nyah nyah nyah!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"alright guys , you can look now" Serenade called out to her friend , after already made it a decent distance away from shore.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason had just been standing idly by while Miles and Chris were having a thought conversation. Then when Chris started to get a little antsy and shifting his weight around, Mason started to worry a bit. When Chris yipped, Mason almost jumped, inducing him to figure out what has been going on. Chris, what has Miles told you? Is Rex, Ok? Does Miles know where he went? Also why did you get so scared all of a sudden there a minute ago? He pelted Christopher with questions, wanting to know what had happened.
Yes, I am a furry.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"alright guys , you can look now" Serenade called out to her friend , after already made it a decent distance away from shore.
Duke turned back seeing Serenade a ways in the water he himself took a running start and dived in, making a slight splash and probably accidentally scaring some fish away. After a few seconds Duke resurfaced a little bit away from shore, spitting some water out in a stream.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yeah they're my friends, and it looks like they're headed into the woods today, might be neat to check out," Miles said to Keon, "As for my cough, I had it when I died, so I gues it sort of, carried over I suppose."