HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( One would hope that you guys have the sense not to be graphic AT ALL with what I'm pretty sure you're about to do.... thought the moderator.... ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

As Hubert let know of the pain killer he felt a warm almost fuzzy feeling wash over him along with it his pain disappeared, he still felt weak and knew he didn't have the strength but atleast now he wasn't in searing pain. Though he also noticed how everyone of them had come to help him, had come to his aid when he needed it most but as this crosed his mind, he could hear Miles again and since he wasn't in a bad state anymore he could provide an answer full and without the stress from before. Though after hearing the question, it pulled a heart string and he really didn't want to say anything but he had to atleast give something back.

"No Miles I don't mainly due to the fact I havn't had any experiences, the only ones you could mabey count are predator and prey accounts and those don't last more than a few seconds."

When Rena was done inspecting the blade, he could sense her anger and irritation and was a little frightened if this would affect how she got the piece of wood out, but as before he had to deal with it and trust her, though the next thing really surprised him when Buster talked back to Rena, he was a littled joyed and getting a little scared, not sure how Rena would react to this.
Last edited by Marine Fox on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles nodded in response.

Reasonable enough. But you don't get out much I take it? Miles thought back.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gagse stood back watching Rena work
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster did as he was told, but (even though he didn't like Hubert that much himself) he didn't want to remain silent while Rena was talking to him like that.
"You know, you can bash Hubert all you want, Rena, but he can and will do more to keep us safe from that thing than any of us can alone. plus, If he left, his affectiveness as makeshift anesthesia may be diminished. Would you want to feel the full pain of a big piece of wood being pulled out of you? I doubt Duke would."
Let's argue about Hubert later, Janus may be gone but I still don't want to be out here longer than we have to.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:The GSD nodded "Yes, just have to take it easy this time. No running."
Alright, we can walk there. So how far is it? Mason replied to Rex, while walking next to him.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster did as he was told, but (even though he didn't like Hubert that much himself) he didn't want to remain silent while Rena was talking to him like that.
"You know, you can bash Hubert all you want, Rena, but he can and will do more to keep us safe from that thing than any of us can alone. plus, If he left, his affectiveness as makeshift anesthesia may be diminished. Would you want to feel the full pain of a big piece of wood being pulled out of you? I doubt Duke would."
Rena let go of the collar as soon as Buster had gotten a good grip on it, then looked up at his face, despite how much it was blurred. "Yes, I'd like to not feel the pain, but I'd rather feel the pain than the person with the knife be angry and distracted, 'sides, Hubert is capable of teleporting me about my house from Gordie's pizza shop, so I'd think he's more than capable of keepin' Duke numb from at least twice that distance."

Not even beginning to reaching for the knife in her lap, she started to further examine the piece of wood stuck in Duke's leg. "Whiskey had always told me that I should never try and do first-aid if I'm angry or distracted because it makes things a lot riskier, and where she never leaves home without her first-aid kit, was the first person my entire hunting group turned to for first-aid, an' was the one who taught me all I know when it comes to first aid, I'll believe her."
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Buster sighed. "I have a very steady hand. I may be able to do it if you walk me through the steps, but it's totally your call."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:Miles nodded in response.

Reasonable enough. But you don't get out much I take it? Miles thought back.
Duke started to to get a little saddend look
"No, I get out alot but when you've got no family or even friends out here and especially for so long it can be hard to pick that up again. You can't just wander around trying to make friends."

Duke then listened to them argue over something he had not paid attention to, though he heard Gages response and decided to just go off that, as he'd prefer the piece of wood out before he passed out.

Guys Gage is right, lets not argue and lets get this piece of wood out of my leg"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles felt bad for the poor guy.

Well, when you ever want to talk to someone, just pop over my place. I know it can be hard to do that especially when your only thought is on survival all the time.

Miles hadn't been paying attention to the conversation much either but did notice when Rena let go of Buster's collar.

"Yeah, I agree," Miles said.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:Alright, we can walk there. So how far is it? Mason replied to Rex, while walking next to him.
After a while, the three canines managed to reach the Rockbed house.
"Well, here we are." Rex said with a grin "This is our home!"
He walked to the front door and pointed his tag to a small panel on the wall next to the door. A short beep and the door was opened. The GSD turned to Mason
"Welcome to the Rockbed house, Mason!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Wow, nice house. So i'm guessing that Rockbed is your last name? Mason told the brothers. Oh and not to be rude but where's the food? He asked with a hungry look.
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage stood looking around nervously, I've never done anything like this before, but I've been stitched up a few times, I could probably fake my way through it if you need some help.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena silently noted that Gage might know what a proper stitch looks like as she picked up the knife by the blade to hand it to Buster. "We don't have time to sit and try an' push aside being uncomfortable with somethin', so, either you can cut the chunk of wood out once I tell you how, or you can stop keeping Sir Trips-a-lot around." She said, lifting her eyes from the wound. "Once I give you this knife, if you feel you can't follow what I say right away, just hand it back to me." She said quietly before holding out the tool.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster grabbed back the knife. He took a deep breath and said "Ready and willing, Miss Rena."
(OOC: I believe this is the point where we just give a general "Rena walked him through the steps" "he followed her directions exactly" thing. actually going step by step would take too long and could get graphic.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:(OOC: I believe this is the point where we just give a general "Rena walked him through the steps" "he followed her directions exactly" thing. actually going step by step would take too long and could get graphic.)
(( As curious as I am to see this, he is right: that would be your best course of action. ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Alright, and thanks Miles for everything"

Duke brought his attention back to the others who were just about to cut into his leg, he was getting a bit anxious seeing the knife and hearing how they were about to do this, he started to remember his last major injury, when he had been grazed by a bullet but having no medical experience he had no idea back then how to fix it, he eventually stopped the bleeding and closed the wound and let it heal but this was different they were extracting something and then were going to have to close it. With that thought racing, Duke just tried to focus on being calm.
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote:Wow, nice house. So i'm guessing that Rockbed is your last name? Mason told the brothers. Oh and not to be rude but where's the food? He asked with a hungry look.
Rex grinned "Right this way, buddy!" the GSD led Mason through the hallway to a standard door, but without a handle. Instead, there was a small panel (similar to the frond door) next to it. Rex once again pointed his tag at the panel and after a short 'beep' sound, the door slided inside, and then to the right, opening the way to a big dining room with a very beautiful large table in the middle, filled with various kinds of food, starting from simple salads to some quite tasty looking dishes, including fish dishes like octopus and sushi.
"There you go, Mason!" Rex said "Choose a seat and dig in. There's plenty of salads of all kinds, sushi, even some of the most exclusive meals from Europe, such as Marinated grilled lamb, Duck breasts with dried fruit chutney, Beef steak with salsa, Pork fillet with cream and white wine, chicken fricassee and even some East european dishes like Balkan kurban stew." the GSD pointed at the fish meals "Along with the sushi there's Mediterranean grilled octopus, Salmon with cream, Fillet of salmon with pistachio, prosciutto chips and mashed potatoes, French mussels and mussels stew, Shrimp in tomato sauce and filled trout." Finally he pointed a the end of the table "There's some pasta and peperonni pizza over there. Also we have soda and rootbeer. Bon appetite."
By the time Rex finished explaining Christopher went to a small locked and took out a small tag, handing it to Mason "Put this guest tag, Mason. It will allow you to go through every door spare for our personal quarters."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason started searching through the pile for what he would eat first. This is awesome guys! But one question though, Why so much Seafood? He asked around a mouthful of steak.

That's a cool entry system. He said to Christopher, after he took it and put it in his collar.
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote:Mason started searching through the pile for what he would eat first. This is awesome guys! But one question though, Why so much Seafood? He asked around a mouthful of steak.
Rex shrugged his shoulders "Cause me and Dad love sea food?"
musclecar326 wrote:That's a cool entry system. He said to Christopher, after he took it and put it in his collar.
Christopher grinned "Thanks. It spares us the trouble of carrying keys and the danger of losing them."
Rex looked at his brother "Dad told you to say that, yes?"
Christopher just nodded in return. Rex shook his head and turned to Mason "So, bud, what would you like to drink? Soda? Root beer? Water?"

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Mason started searching through the pile for what he would eat first. This is awesome guys! But one question though, Why so much Seafood? He asked around a mouthful of steak.
Rex shrugged his shoulders "Cause me and Dad love sea food?"
I'm not much of a seafood guy, so i'll leave that food to you and your dad. Mason said to Rex.
The Moon Howler wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:That's a cool entry system. He said to Christopher, after he took it and put it in his collar.
Christopher grinned "Thanks. It spares us the trouble of carrying keys and the danger of losing them."
Rex looked at his brother "Dad told you to say that, yes?"
Christopher just nodded in return. Rex shook his head and turned to Mason "So, bud, what would you like to drink? Soda? Root beer? Water?"
Just water, i don't drink any pop. Are you guys going to dig in as well? He asked them.
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Heh, not a problem buddy. He thought back to the fox and nervously waited for what was going to happen.

ooc: If you've been waiting on me, sorry I was waiting for Leafolawl to do Rena's medical thing.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

After pulling the collar around Duke's leg tight again, Rena walked Buster through removing the piece of wood hoping she remembered all the steps herself, then proceeded to wrap up the most dangerous wounds using what she had there, including where the chunk of wood was. Unfortunately though, her collar could only hold so much and she ran out of the thin cloth she was using to wrap around him to hold the gauze in place.

"Well, that's the last of what we can do right here." Rena said as she picked up what remained of her supplies. "We need to get him to my place, ma's probably asleep by now, so we won't have to worry about someone calling the vet." She said, putting Duke's temporary collar back around his neck. "Buster, help me pick Duke up, I'm gonna carry him and we don't want any of the wraps to come off by mistake." She added, getting ready to carry Duke piggy-back.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster again did as told, glad that he hadn't messed up. after once Duke was securely on Rena's back, he picked up his knife. "I'll have to wash this thing when we get to your place."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
"Well, that's the last of what we can do right here." Rena said as she picked up what remained of her supplies. "We need to get him to my place, ma's probably asleep by now, so we won't have to worry about someone calling the vet." She said, putting Duke's temporary collar back around his neck. "Buster, help me pick Duke up, I'm gonna carry him and we don't want any of the wraps to come off by mistake." She added, getting ready to carry Duke piggy-back.
[/color]
Good, we can always call a vet for him if we need to later, but for now it might be best that we don't.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, yeah," Miles said, "I'm pretty sure that Duke isn't ready to lose his independence any time soon." He walked in front of the group and went to full glow.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke gave a slight nod to Miles before turning his attention once again to the procedure unfolding in front of his eyes. He watched as they worked on his leg, carefully extracting the piece of wood and then working on the smaller cuts and gashes and while they worked he mulled around the thought of saying what he felt he should say but after a few minutes of careful consideration he decided not to, not wanting to distract either of them. When they were done, even with a tourniquet that surely saved him from death by blood loss, he could still feel the affects of how much blood he'd already lost and he tried to shake the fatigue away not wanting to pass out now. When Rena gave him his collar for a second he didn't feel like he deserved it, almost considered saying no but as it went on it didn't feel right but before he could protests he found himself being picked up and piggybacked by Rena.
xhunterko wrote: "I'm pretty sure that Duke isn't ready to lose his independence any time soon."
Duke watched as Miles lit up the area infront of them, leading the way
"Heh yeah a good streak of several years"
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote:I'm not much of a seafood guy, so i'll leave that food to you and your dad. Mason said to Rex.
Just water, i don't drink any pop. Are you guys going to dig in as well? He asked them.
Rex shrugged his shoulders as he headed to the fridge. "Your choice. Plenty of other meals to try." He commented as he opened the fridge.
From there he pulled out a glass water jug. "Bro, what do you want?" the GSD asked
"Soda!" the other GSD replied as he grabbed 3 glasses from a shelf.
Rex pulled out two more cans - one with soda and one with root-beer. "Mason, we, the Rockbeds tend to our guests first." he said and closed the fridge door with a shoulder.
Christopher put a glass in front of Mason, and the rest he put on 2 spots on the other side of the table. Rex poured some water in the glass, then set up the canes in front the respective canines and both GSd's sat down.
"Bonn Appetite!" Rex said with a grin.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke gave a slight nod to Miles before turning his attention once again to the procedure unfolding in front of his eyes. He watched as they worked on his leg, carefully extracting the piece of wood and then working on the smaller cuts and gashes and while they worked he mulled around the thought of saying what he felt he should say but after a few minutes of careful consideration he decided not to, not wanting to distract either of them. When they were done, even with a tourniquet that surely saved him from death by blood loss, he could still feel the affects of how much blood he'd already lost and he tried to shake the fatigue away not wanting to pass out now. When Rena gave him his collar for a second he didn't feel like he deserved it, almost considered saying no but as it went on it didn't feel right but before he could protests he found himself being picked up and piggybacked by Rena.
xhunterko wrote: "I'm pretty sure that Duke isn't ready to lose his independence any time soon."
Duke watched as Miles lit up the area infront of them, leading the way
"Heh yeah a good streak of several years"
"I'm hopin' to see several more years on that streak." Rena said, adjusting to the new weight on her back before standing up. "Now, the sooner we get to my place, the better the chances, so lets get movin'." She said as she started to head home at a decent pace for walking.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage stayed close to rena and kept looking around nervously. "I wonder how far Hubert sent Janus..."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Far enough," said the dragon, appearing over the corgi's shoulder. "By now he has fed and won't represent a threat to anyone else. You are safe."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster sighed as he followed the others. This is going to be a really stressful relationship until the hunter's gone, he thought.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

<I will do all which is in my power to help you two. You'll see, he will help you.>
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke stayed calm, trying not to move and make it harder for Rena to carry him.
valerio wrote:"Far enough," said the dragon, appearing over the corgi's shoulder. "By now he has fed and won't represent a threat to anyone else. You are safe."
Duke perked up a little, trying not to dim the mood anymore than it already had been he turned his head as far around as he could where he could see Gage and Hubert.

"Hubert, you heard Janus. Isn't he going to attack the city? Mabey not tonight but tomorrow?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"No. As long as he can hunt free, he won't be on harm but his preys. That is why I must make sure no one missteps into his territory at night. As long as you are in town, after sunset, you are safe."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Well that's great for us, but what about everyone else in town? It's not like you can just tell them that the hunter is living in town. What happens when one of them decides to go into his territory?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles looked at Gage with a bewildered look. Then he looked at Duke and then back to Gage.

"I think the answer to that is pretty self explanatory," Miles said, "Considering how we found Duke."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"We need to find a way to keep innocent bystanders out of the woods. Any ideas?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert facepawlmed, shaking his head.
Mortals, oy!
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rex shrugged his shoulders as he headed to the fridge. "Your choice. Plenty of other meals to try." He commented as he opened the fridge.
From there he pulled out a glass water jug. "Bro, what do you want?" the GSD asked
"Soda!" the other GSD replied as he grabbed 3 glasses from a shelf.
Rex pulled out two more cans - one with soda and one with root-beer. "Mason, we, the Rockbeds tend to our guests first." he said and closed the fridge door with a shoulder.
Christopher put a glass in front of Mason, and the rest he put on 2 spots on the other side of the table. Rex poured some water in the glass, then set up the canes in front the respective canines and both GSd's sat down.
"Bonn Appetite!" Rex said with a grin.
Thanks! Mason said to Rex and Christopher, with his mouth half full. He had finished the entire steak, and part of a pork roast, now he was digging into some chicken. This stuff is so delicous! I haven't had anything this good in a long while. Thanks so much for inviting me over! He said to the brothers, with a thankful look.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Raccoons. They're nocturnal, live in trees, and are vicious." Rena said, still walking along to try and get home fast. "Most people won't question raccoons bein' the dangerous thing in the woods at night, and they're even active durin' the day so it'll make more sense to also tell them to stay away from the woods durin' the day too. Bein' in a small town like this with woods so close by, raccoons are probably going to be a more believable reason to stay away from the woods, over most everythin' else." She added, starting to ignore everything that confused her about the whole thing with 'The Hunter', as Sir Tripsalot liked to call him.
Love me right now! Done.