This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 49  Next
Pet Friendly: Edge City 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 1451
Location: [REDACTED]
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
"Ah-heh. Thaaanks, Selina," Matt said, grinning sheepishly as he accepted the dollar. "So, are we all read to get moving?"

_________________
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Tooth and Claw
Sequel to The Dogs of War~

Image


Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 1249
Location: Somewhere in the VAST
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
“Heh, cool story, you should hear some of the things I’ve seen just hanging around my buddies at the academy and training center.” After passing through a few more city blocks, the three finally arrived at a playground across the street from a very large building with a side section surrounded by chain-link fence. The playground itself was probably no less than an acre in size, and was sandwiched between two other buildings with exterior walls made of brick. There also was a number of paved walkways which wound around various trees and shrubbery to the other side of the area, several small stairways leading to the emergency exits of the side buildings, and even an old fire escape hanging from one section of wall.

“Weird...nobody else is even here.” Cruiser rubbed the back or his head while looking around. “Well, that just means we get the place to ourselves in that case. C’mon I’ll show you around.”

--

“Yes. Selina, Matthias, I’ll explain how to get to the playground while we’re on our way...” The bus finally pulled up to the curb and opened its doors. Zaya was the first to board, followed by everyone else. The bus only had a few people already on, so everyone was able to find a seat in the same general area without difficulty. The ride took them through the edges of the suburbs before finally heading into Edge and towards downtown.

“Alright, this is our stop.” Zaya said as she tugged on the *request stop* line above her seat. Once everyone had disembarked, Zaya explained once again the directions to where Selina and Matthias might be able to find her friend CB, as well as a description of what he looked like. “Just remember, this bus route circles back here every two hours, so if you get lost and can’t find us or CB, just head back here.” She turned to Plamen and Skya. “This way, it shouldn’t be more than a ten minute walk...”

_________________
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser


Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
D-Singer wrote:
“Alright, this is our stop.” Zaya said as she tugged on the *request stop* line above her seat. Once everyone had disembarked, Zaya explained once again the directions to where Selina and Matthias might be able to find her friend CB, as well as a description of what he looked like. “Just remember, this bus route circles back here every two hours, so if you get lost and can’t find us or CB, just head back here.” She turned to Plamen and Skya. “This way, it shouldn't be more than a ten minute walk...”

Plamen nodded at Zaya "Got it!"

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:58 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5469
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
D-Singer wrote:
“Heh, cool story, you should hear some of the things I’ve seen just hanging around my buddies at the academy and training center.” After passing through a few more city blocks, the three finally arrived at a playground across the street from a very large building with a side section surrounded by chain-link fence. The playground itself was probably no less than an acre in size, and was sandwiched between two other buildings with exterior walls made of brick. There also was a number of paved walkways which wound around various trees and shrubbery to the other side of the area, several small stairways leading to the emergency exits of the side buildings, and even an old fire escape hanging from one section of wall.

“Weird...nobody else is even here.” Cruiser rubbed the back or his head while looking around. “Well, that just means we get the place to ourselves in that case. C’mon I’ll show you around.”

--

“Yes. Selina, Matthias, I’ll explain how to get to the playground while we’re on our way...” The bus finally pulled up to the curb and opened its doors. Zaya was the first to board, followed by everyone else. The bus only had a few people already on, so everyone was able to find a seat in the same general area without difficulty. The ride took them through the edges of the suburbs before finally heading into Edge and towards downtown.

“Alright, this is our stop.” Zaya said as she tugged on the *request stop* line above her seat. Once everyone had disembarked, Zaya explained once again the directions to where Selina and Matthias might be able to find her friend CB, as well as a description of what he looked like. “Just remember, this bus route circles back here every two hours, so if you get lost and can’t find us or CB, just head back here.” She turned to Plamen and Skya. “This way, it shouldn’t be more than a ten minute walk...”


Aye aye Captain, lead the way.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
"I somehow thought the playground would be bigger" Soren said, looking around and finding it odd that there'd be a small playground. Yes, space was a major city-factor, but, that was life. It seemed that there should be a giant park or something somewhere. He followed the others in, though, still felt this was just weird design.


Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:06 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17147
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
D-Singer wrote:

“Yes. Selina, Matthias, I’ll explain how to get to the playground while we’re on our way...” The bus finally pulled up to the curb and opened its doors. Zaya was the first to board, followed by everyone else. The bus only had a few people already on, so everyone was able to find a seat in the same general area without difficulty. The ride took them through the edges of the suburbs before finally heading into Edge and towards downtown.

“Alright, this is our stop.” Zaya said as she tugged on the *request stop* line above her seat. Once everyone had disembarked, Zaya explained once again the directions to where Selina and Matthias might be able to find her friend CB, as well as a description of what he looked like. “Just remember, this bus route circles back here every two hours, so if you get lost and can’t find us or CB, just head back here.” She turned to Plamen and Skya. “This way, it shouldn’t be more than a ten minute walk...”

"alright. we'll try to find him. Come on Matt." with that, she headed off towards where Zaya said CB would probably be.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:12 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 1451
Location: [REDACTED]
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
"Alright, I've got it," Matt said, following after Selina. He walked quickly for a moment to pull up next to her, then started walking at her side off in the direction Zaya had shown them. "I'm not sure what our chances are of actually finding this thing, but I guess it's worth a shot," he said to Selina once they had walked a little ways.

_________________
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Tooth and Claw
Sequel to The Dogs of War~

Image


Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:14 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17147
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
"remember, the 'thing' we're looking for is Zaya's friend." She saw the playground in the distance. "and according to her, he should be at that playground."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:02 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 1249
Location: Somewhere in the VAST
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
The three dogs entered the park. The ground was partially covered with dead, fallen leaves from the deciduous trees which marked the area in almost a decorative pattern. Cruiser led them around a few paths and pointed out spots he’d practice his agility or simply hang out at certain times. While it wasn’t the most impressive park in the city, it was still a favorite of his, just because of memories or the convenient location next to the place he’d train. He kept up the enthusiastic tour up until crossing one particular emergency exit under the fire escape, down a short flight of concrete stairs. The young shepherd stopped mid-sentence as he caught a passing glance of the doors at the bottom.

“Wow...hold on a second...” He stepped out to the ledge to get a better look, then hopped straight from the 7-foot drop and landed with a *crunch* on the layer of fallen leaves that’d collected in the closed space. Cruiser looked over the doors, puzzled.

_________________
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser


Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:44 pm
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5469
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
What is it?
Marcus Jumped down next to Crusier, landing with a thud in a heap next to the other dog. calmly he got up and brushed himself off,
Whatcha lookin at dude?

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1313
Location: Land of the crazies
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
"Hard to believe this place used to be some sort of huge thing for tourists from out of the country to come and visit, right?" Skya had asked while she started walking off in the direction that Zaya had pointed. Ten minutes was to big a delay on finding it, and she needed a something to keep both her and Zaya's minds off of the cross for the moment. She just hoped she was heading in the right direction with her conversation like she was heading in the right direction to get where they were going.

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

My PetFriendly character links
Can you hear me?<--Tesla's "volume" list.

CaptainPea wrote:
45 is my favorite color of the alphabet.

SoujiTheFox wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR


Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 1249
Location: Somewhere in the VAST
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
“There used to be so many people living here, opportunities were endless. But then the forest became protected...and after a while everyone just left...” The further downtown the two dogs and cat walked, the more dead it seemed to get. Moments ago they were passing through a city chalked with cars and people moving about countless shops and buildings. Now, only a few people if at all were in sight, and the surrounding buildings began to look older as they proceeded.

A Laundromat, a bookstore, an old movie theatre, some run down looking apartments, finally they reached where Zaya was leading them. I was an odd building, only one story tall and very wide, but it was built on a lower level of ground equal to its height, making its rooftop almost flush with the higher level of ground surrounding it. The shingles around the edges of the building were barely nine feet from the sidewalk the three pets were standing on. On either side of them was an apartment, only one of which was occupied, and across from them, several more homes at ground level, and finally the street.

“Here it is. This is where I last remember having my cross. We were jumping rooftops around here, and I was showing CB how to do flips, so it might be here still, somewhere.” The wolfhound crouched slightly before making a sudden leap away from Plamen and Skya, and landing gracefully on the rooftop opposite of them. “Can you two make it? If not there’s a small ladder on the other side, the path around there leads down so you can get to it.” Zaya pointed off to the left of the rooftop, showing where she meant.

_________________
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser


Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Seth wrote:
What is it?
Marcus Jumped down next to Crusier, landing with a thud in a heap next to the other dog. calmly he got up and brushed himself off,
Whatcha lookin at dude?


In contrast to the others, Soren stayed behind, looking down. Always leave someone on the outside to run for assistance. "What is it?" he asked as he looked at the doors. They seemed perfectly ordinary, as did everything else there. It was just an entrance into the lower levels of a building, like a basement or something.


Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
D-Singer wrote:
“There used to be so many people living here, opportunities were endless. But then the forest became protected...and after a while everyone just left...” The further downtown the two dogs and cat walked, the more dead it seemed to get. Moments ago they were passing through a city chalked with cars and people moving about countless shops and buildings. Now, only a few people if at all were in sight, and the surrounding buildings began to look older as they proceeded.

A Laundromat, a bookstore, an old movie theatre, some run down looking apartments, finally they reached where Zaya was leading them. I was an odd building, only one story tall and very wide, but it was built on a lower level of ground equal to its height, making its rooftop almost flush with the higher level of ground surrounding it. The shingles around the edges of the building were barely nine feet from the sidewalk the three pets were standing on. On either side of them was an apartment, only one of which was occupied, and across from them, several more homes at ground level, and finally the street.

“Here it is. This is where I last remember having my cross. We were jumping rooftops around here, and I was showing CB how to do flips, so it might be here still, somewhere.” The wolfhound crouched slightly before making a sudden leap away from Plamen and Skya, and landing gracefully on the rooftop opposite of them. “Can you two make it? If not there’s a small ladder on the other side, the path around there leads down so you can get to it.” Zaya pointed off to the left of the rooftop, showing where she meant.

Plamen shook his head "Love to try, but I can't do it with this one my back." he pointed at his guitar. He headed to the ladder and climbed it very quickly, joining Zaya on the roof. "I should have left my guitar at home..." he muttered

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1313
Location: Land of the crazies
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
"Oh please, Zaya!" Skya called over the short distance, since her voice didn't carry very far. "I'm a cat, jumping is part of what we're known for!" She finished yelling, as she took a few steps back, and just to show off, she took off into a front hand spring and jumped the gap with a flip. As she stood up she swayed her tail lightly on the roof of the building, and asked. "Did you also forget that I'm one of the top ten most agile cats in town? Including all the guys?"

She was less trying to remind Zaya that she could pretty much do all the Running and jumping with ease, and more of impress Plamen with her physical ability. She was sure that it was how she would have done it if he wasn't there, but maybe she could trust... Best not to chance the ridicule. She thought, even though she could handle the ridicule, she just didn't like it, and far more, she didn't want to lose her friend over something so...

unimportant.

((OOC: It's just a major word for her. so it's gonna be done something like that all the time. |D ))

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

My PetFriendly character links
Can you hear me?<--Tesla's "volume" list.

CaptainPea wrote:
45 is my favorite color of the alphabet.

SoujiTheFox wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR


Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 1451
Location: [REDACTED]
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"remember, the 'thing' we're looking for is Zaya's friend." She saw the playground in the distance. "and according to her, he should be at that playground."

"Right, right," Matt said, following Selina's gaze to to playground lying ahead. "Well, I don't suppose we want to waste time here ... whaddya say we pick up the pace just a bit?"

_________________
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Tooth and Claw
Sequel to The Dogs of War~

Image


Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:49 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17147
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
"right," she said as she sped up.
she stopped when she got to the playground and scanned the area looking for CB.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:39 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 1249
Location: Somewhere in the VAST
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
“These doors have always been chained. But now they’re open?” Cruiser pushed on one of the doors, only managing to make it creak a little; he pushed a little harder, gradually applying more pressure to the handle. “This building has been locked up since forever. I wonder if someone forced entry...Cause’ I can see new scruff marks on the-“ *CRACK* SLAM* “Ooff!”

After pushing just enough, the door’s ancient handle finally clicked, or rather cracked, sending it flying open. Cruiser stumbled forward into the darkness and tripped, falling flat on the ground.

--

While Plamen went around the ladder, Zaya watched Skya flip across the gap between the sidewalk and the rooftop. “How could I? But in fairness, it has been a while since seeing your gymnastic abilities.” She giggled quietly. “I know so few friends who share the same athletic prowess when it comes to such things. CB always gets so flustered when he’s unable to outdo me when we’re playing.” When Plamen Finally reached them, Zaya’s thoughts returned to what they’d came for in the first place.

“Well, we should begin...” She walked to one corner of the roof and began slowly making her way down in a straight line. Paying special attention to ever little detail before her in search of her precious possession.

_________________
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser


Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
When Cruiser fell into the building, Soren dropped and swung himself down from the ledge, taking out his flashlight and shining it into the dark building once he was on the ground. He spotted the other dog and then looked around for anything else that could turn out to be an issue. "Are you alright?" the husky asked while he continued to shine the light around inside. The place was old and he didn't quite trust it. When he caught the moldy, stale air in his nose he was sure he didn't trust it.

There didn't seem to be any immediate threat, so, the would-be rescue dog went in to help the other up. "So, what did this place used to be?" he asked, "aside from maybe a mold factory."


Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:29 am
Posts: 267
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
theblackcateyes wrote:
I think these glasses belongs to you honey-Said giving the glasses to the temporary blind girl for under the table.


Harley looked up to see a Labrador retriever holding a pair of shining glasses in her paw and a smile on the females face. “Oh! Thank you very much ma’am, I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to find them again” the feline replied to the eccentrically dressed dog. Before she took the glasses from the girls grasp, and put the glasses back on.

Thank you very much…oh I’m sorry could you hold on for a second.” The cat replied to the Labrador, before she carefully inspected the female closely. ‘She is dressed in a rather strange manner’ Harley thought, inspecting the girl carefully. She then reached into the kit slung across her stomach and pulled out a pen and her peach notepad.

. Subject is dressed in rather strange clothes. Clothes consist of: A red dress, sloped chains and metal.

. Subject appears to be friendly, she could possibly know the way around the neighbourhood, if not it may be a good idea to ask her.

Once Harley was done writing down all the notes she had made she smiled and extended her paw.

Hi, I’m Harley parker, it’s very nice to meet you ma’am, have you been around here before?.”

_________________
My Role-Play Characters!

***
BSM:Alexander Salt

BPS:Charlie Rose

APG:Lineaus Cyrin

EC:Harley Parker

***

Image


Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5469
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
razgriz wrote:
. "So, what did this place used to be?" he asked, "aside from maybe a mold factory."


Beats me, you OK Cruiser?

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 1451
Location: [REDACTED]
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"right," she said as she sped up.
she stopped when she got to the playground and scanned the area looking for CB.

Matt came to a slow halt in the middle of the playground and looked around, seeming just a bit confused. "Huh. It really doesn't look like this 'CB' guy is here. Or ... anyone, really. And this is where Zaya said we should meet him, so..." Matt's voice trailed off, and he shrugged his shoulders in gesture that seemed to say 'Hey, what can ya do?' He took a seat on one the swings nearby and pushed off the ground, starting himself swinging lazily back and forth. "Whaddya think, Selina? Should we just wait for him here or start looking on our own?"

_________________
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Tooth and Claw
Sequel to The Dogs of War~

Image


Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 1249
Location: Somewhere in the VAST
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Cruiser got up off the floor and shook off. “Yeah I’m okay. I don’t know what exactly this place was, maybe a warehouse of some kind. I’ve asked that same thing and never got a real answer...” Cruiser could barely see anything spare for what was illuminated by Soren’s flashlight, and all he could smell was mold and dust. He looked back at the door, then at Soren and Marcus. “I wish I had my flashlight, this is a great opportunity to finally figure out just what this place is.” Cruiser tapped the small DVR on his collar, the building was bound to get locked up again sooner or later, might as well record what he was seeing for future reference. In addition, it’d definitely make for a cool entry to post back home on his online video channel. “What do you guys say? Have a look around before getting out of here? I’d like to know just why that door was unlocked in the first place.”

_________________
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser


Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:32 pm
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5469
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
D-Singer wrote:
Cruiser got up off the floor and shook off. “Yeah I’m okay. I don’t know what exactly this place was, maybe a warehouse of some kind. I’ve asked that same thing and never got a real answer...” Cruiser could barely see anything spare for what was illuminated by Soren’s flashlight, and all he could smell was mold and dust. He looked back at the door, then at Soren and Marcus. “I wish I had my flashlight, this is a great opportunity to finally figure out just what this place is.” Cruiser tapped the small DVR on his collar, the building was bound to get locked up again sooner or later, might as well record what he was seeing for future reference. In addition, it’d definitely make for a cool entry to post back home on his online video channel. “What do you guys say? Have a look around before getting out of here? I’d like to know just why that door was unlocked in the first place.”


Sure, why not?

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:19 pm
Posts: 959
Location: My own world!
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Angel, who had observed the reaction of the strange lady, smiled and raised one eyebrow.

-It seems I've been here before?-
Told the girl as her hand drew the clueless old woman that was looking at her with a disapprovingly look, but she just laughed.

-No, the truth is that I started living here since just a couple of days, right there- She said, taking the Harley's shoulder gently with her left paw while pointing it at her home through the bright window: Was a small apartment, on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex, with a blue facade and some plants in the window ... nothing impresionanate truthly.

- I know is not much but is very comfortable- Then turned her look to Harley
-Nice to meet you Harley, I'm Angel...and you don't look like you are from here don't you?-

_________________
Say my name... and every color iluminates...


Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1313
Location: Land of the crazies
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
D-Singer wrote:
While Plamen went around the ladder, Zaya watched Skya flip across the gap between the sidewalk and the rooftop. [color=#808000]“How could I? But in fairness, it has been a while since seeing your gymnastic abilities.” She giggled quietly. “I know so few friends who share the same athletic prowess when it comes to such things. CB always gets so flustered when he’s unable to outdo me when we’re playing.” When Plamen Finally reached them, Zaya’s thoughts returned to what they’d came for in the first place.

“Well, we should begin...” She walked to one corner of the roof and began slowly making her way down in a straight line. Paying special attention to ever little detail before her in search of her precious possession.

"Also in your defense, I almost fell doing that flip." Skya said with a giggle, trying to further comfort her friend. "You know. it's been a while since we've done anything away from that Cafe, maybe we could go and do something else some time! You could even bring me along to help that CB character with his training!" She called as she was walking to the other end of the building's roof, and then she thought of something. "Hey! What if it fell while you were jumping between buildings? shouldn't we look in between buildings following the course you and "CB" followed?" She called over to Zaya.

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

My PetFriendly character links
Can you hear me?<--Tesla's "volume" list.

CaptainPea wrote:
45 is my favorite color of the alphabet.

SoujiTheFox wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR


Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:36 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17147
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Coatl_Ruu wrote:
Matt came to a slow halt in the middle of the playground and looked around, seeming just a bit confused. "Huh. It really doesn't look like this 'CB' guy is here. Or ... anyone, really. And this is where Zaya said we should meet him, so..." Matt's voice trailed off, and he shrugged his shoulders in gesture that seemed to say 'Hey, what can ya do?' He took a seat on one the swings nearby and pushed off the ground, starting himself swinging lazily back and forth. "Whaddya think, Selina? Should we just wait for him here or start looking on our own?"

"well, I say we should look on our own, but I have no idea where to begin. Any ideas?"

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:40 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Seth wrote:
D-Singer wrote:
Cruiser got up off the floor and shook off. “Yeah I’m okay. I don’t know what exactly this place was, maybe a warehouse of some kind. I’ve asked that same thing and never got a real answer...” Cruiser could barely see anything spare for what was illuminated by Soren’s flashlight, and all he could smell was mold and dust. He looked back at the door, then at Soren and Marcus. “I wish I had my flashlight, this is a great opportunity to finally figure out just what this place is.” Cruiser tapped the small DVR on his collar, the building was bound to get locked up again sooner or later, might as well record what he was seeing for future reference. In addition, it’d definitely make for a cool entry to post back home on his online video channel. “What do you guys say? Have a look around before getting out of here? I’d like to know just why that door was unlocked in the first place.”


Sure, why not?


"Alright, I guess" Soren said, walking farther in and moving his flashlight across a wider path as he began to look around. There were old pipes here and there, bits of wiring and things which one expected to see in a basement. It wans't a place that would see customers, so, it could stand to be just a little bit on the ugly side. Or maybe a lot on the ugly side. "Isn't there a sign on the front of the building or anything? Old and Creepy Things - Edge City Warehouse?"

The husky kept going, in search of stairs. If he found an elevator, he'd probably ignore it. In a place like this, it'd likely break and then they'd have to climb all the way down on a giant ladder. No thanks.


Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:46 pm
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5469
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Marcus wandered into the warehouse walking towards one of the unlit corners straining his eyes against the darkness.
Man I can't see ####.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 1249
Location: Somewhere in the VAST
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
“We shall check along the path’s we followed once we’re sure it isn’t here. It was on this rooftop we were practicing flips the most, so it’s most likely here, I hope.” Zaya responded not even taking her eyes off the rooftop as she searched. With each step she took without seeing her small metal trinket, she felt even more uneasy, as if that creeping sensation of being watched was returning...

--

“I don’t think so, it must be at least as old as the city in that case...freaky...” Cruiser examined what looked like giant, rusty, cylindrical heaters of some sort “Yeah, I really wish I had my light with me for this." He eventually wandered a little too far from the light of Soren’s flashlight, and stumbled (almost literally) across a flight of stairs. They looked to be made of sturdy materials and not just low-grade wood, still he decided climbing them would be too risky to attempt.

Soren must have pointed his flashlight off momentarily to a different direction, because Cruiser now found himself in absolute pitched darkness, and with if came a very unnerving sensation. He never was that afraid of the dark, but something about him was making his instinctual fear skyrocket, so much his hackles had all become spiked. It was like a feeling of impending danger.”...uhh...guys?”

_________________
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser


Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Soren's ears twitched hearing Cruiser, he quickly turned towards him with the flashlight and bolted in his direction. Generally speaking 'uh guys' with fearful tones, in a creepy place, was not a good sign. He saw the stairs and thought for a second there was something creepy at the top of them, so he put his light there and saw nothing. As he got closer though, he began to feel... creeped out beyond measure. Like the other dog, his hackles stood up and he started to feel afraid.

"Cruiser, what's over here?" he asked, just before his running caused him to trip. He landed on the dusty floor, but, quickly got up and walked over.


Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:00 pm
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5469
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Marcus turned when Crusier spoke and started making his way towards Soren's light. careful not to trip over anything.
He didn't know why but something by the stairs seemed wrong. His hackles rose
What's...What's up there?

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 1451
Location: [REDACTED]
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"well, I say we should look on our own, but I have no idea where to begin. Any ideas?"

Matthias shrugged helplessly, still swinging back and forth on the swings. "Heck if I know," he said. There was a brief pause, in which Matt swung slowly back and forth in pensive silence. Then he jumped off the swing at the top of its arc and landed with a soft thump on the ground. "Let's try and find Zaya. Maybe we can walk back to the bus stop and go from there."

_________________
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Tooth and Claw
Sequel to The Dogs of War~

Image


Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17147
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Coatl_Ruu wrote:
Matthias shrugged helplessly, still swinging back and forth on the swings. "Heck if I know," he said. There was a brief pause, in which Matt swung slowly back and forth in pensive silence. Then he jumped off the swing at the top of its arc and landed with a soft thump on the ground. "Let's try and find Zaya. Maybe we can walk back to the bus stop and go from there."

"sounds good to me," she said as she headed back the way they came.
once there, she said, "I'm pretty sure they went this way. We should head that way and try to catch up with them."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:26 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
D-Singer wrote:
“We shall check along the path’s we followed once we’re sure it isn’t here. It was on this rooftop we were practicing flips the most, so it’s most likely here, I hope.” Zaya responded not even taking her eyes off the rooftop as she searched. With each step she took without seeing her small metal trinket, she felt even more uneasy, as if that creeping sensation of being watched was returning...


"Let's hope it's here." Plamen said
The shepherd was focused on searching the little cross on the roof as well, yet without any luck so far. His favorite guitar was now giving him troubles, which annoyed him, so he took it off and put it in the middle of the roof.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 1451
Location: [REDACTED]
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"sounds good to me," she said as she headed back the way they came. once there, she said, "I'm pretty sure they went this way. We should head that way and try to catch up with them."

"Sounds like a plan," Matthias said. With Selina, he started off down the sidewalk, glancing left and right as he went. Something felt ... a bit off. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but something was different.

_________________
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Tooth and Claw
Sequel to The Dogs of War~

Image


Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17147
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Selina was getting the same strange feeling. "you know, Matt, maybe we should check for Zaya's cross in one of these old buildings," she said, wanting to get away from this strange feeling. had she been thinking straight, she'd have known that an empty street is way less creepy than an abandoned building.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:59 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1313
Location: Land of the crazies
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Skya was looking for Zaya's cross necklace over on the other side of the roof. She still felt that chilling feeling like she was being watched. "So, any songs anyone want to sing while we look for it?" She had asked, trying to shake the feeling of someone watching them.

It wasn't normal to feel this so strongly. It felt like someone was literally breathing down her neck with it, but each time she'd turn to look, there was nothing there, and it was really freaking her out.

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

My PetFriendly character links
Can you hear me?<--Tesla's "volume" list.

CaptainPea wrote:
45 is my favorite color of the alphabet.

SoujiTheFox wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR


Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 1249
Location: Somewhere in the VAST
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
Zaya began to near an old air conditioner that’d been mounted on a section of the rooftop, some of the shingles were even missing in patches around it. She was nearly done looking through her half of the roof with still no luck of finding her cross. Skya’s idea of singing didn’t sound bad at all, if anything it’d at the very least ease her nervousness a little. She began softly singing to herself...

“It’s time you see, the love you give”
“is killin’ me, and I wanna live”
“This isn’t right – Search your soul for light...”

“So I turned and left, told myself”
“I could be, as bad as someone else”
“But I found it hard, when an angel’s on my right...”

“But you held my hand”
“and took me right back down to [****]”

“I’ve got an angel on my shoulder but a devil in my head...”

The melody became slightly more noticeable as she went on. Her charismatic voice being a quality of hers that became particularly obvious when she sang.

--

When the other two dogs reached him, Cruiser was cautiously looking around and sniffing at the stale air. “I don’t freaking know...” He went silent for a moment, his ears fully alert. “Soren...let me see your light for a sec...” He asked as he began edging his way around the stairs. There was another open doorway to a different room behind them. Cruiser could swear he was hearing faint noises.

_________________
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser


Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:20 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5469
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City
D-Singer wrote:
Zaya began to near an old air conditioner that’d been mounted on a section of the rooftop, some of the shingles were even missing in patches around it. She was nearly done looking through her half of the roof with still no luck of finding her cross. Skya’s idea of singing didn’t sound bad at all, if anything it’d at the very least ease her nervousness a little. She began softly singing to herself...

“It’s time you see, the love you give”
“is killin’ me, and I wanna live”
“This isn’t right – Search your soul for light...”

“So I turned and left, told myself”
“I could be, as bad as someone else”
“But I found it hard, when an angel’s on my right...”

“But you held my hand”
“and took me right back down to [****]”

“I’ve got an angel on my shoulder but a devil in my head...”

The melody became slightly more noticeable as she went on. Her charismatic voice being a quality of hers that became particularly obvious when she sang.

--

When the other two dogs reached him, Cruiser was cautiously looking around and sniffing at the stale air. “I don’t freaking know...” He went silent for a moment, his ears fully alert. “Soren...let me see your light for a sec...” He asked as he began edging his way around the stairs. There was another open doorway to a different room behind them. Cruiser could swear he was hearing faint noises.


Dude I don't like this, let's just go.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:25 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 49  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.