HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:The female held him in a hug and patted his shoulder. "Silly silly pup, don't mind too much the rants of this old crone. When it will be your turn to have pups and will live long enough to stay fit and see them grow under your eyes, you'll feel as much protective and harsh. Just you wait." then her claws sank in Lars' flesh, hard. "But you better *not* strike a deal with a demon ever again, or I'll skin you alive and use your fur as a doormat. Lovingly."
Lars felt a sense of relief as the comforting words enveloped his senses, along with the hug which summed up her love for the son in law. Even with her claws dug into his flesh, he smiled as he put his big muscular arms around his mother as a tiny amount of blood seeped into the pool, but using his shaman powers, he managed to make the dark red liquid evaporate with ease. ''I promise mom. I won't do anything of that sort again.'' Lars said, nuzzling her. He slowly led her out of the pool and took her to the bench by the poolside. ''So....ready to experience heaven???'' Lars said, cracking his knuckles and stretching his muscles.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

She turned, offering her back. Well, at least on that my daughters vouch for you and I believe them. And I suffered by the claws of so many enemies already, you can't do worse."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun meanwhile, had been busy setting up the pair's lean-to. He had a fire going and had it set up a little bit, but not too far away from the road. Finished with the half tent, Khun sat down and opened his guitar. Sitting on a log, he began playing a slow, soft tune.
Adel sat across from him on another log, listening to the tune on the guitar, looking around the camp to be sure. He tried to hum silently along to the tune. He felt it easier to relax as the night went along. "Do you zhink one of us shoult keep vatch?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I will," Khun said, "I don't know about you but I can stay up pretty late. I hope the guitar won't bother you."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

If you vant to take zhe watch, I vill get some rest. Zhen I vill take ovah vhen I vake up." He started to try and find a comfortable place under the tent. As he did, he added, "I grew up in a very loud place. Zhere vas much crime und sirens; your guitah... it is peaceful... vunderbar." The ground was getting more comfortable by the second.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, in that case," Khun said, "Let's see what I can do here." He then switched the tempo again to be just a little softer.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel started to nod off on the ground, listening to the soothing sound of Khun's guitar.

((I always think I've replied, but I haven't. Wow I'm so good at this guys))
valerio

Post by valerio »

The light boat touched the shore with just the softest bump. Victor lowered the mast. "Well, here we're back guys. I hope you appreciated the tour. Next time, you may get to ride them if you want. They discovered they like it a lot!"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

As the demon backed out to regenerate his power, he had foolishly ignored the aftermath of the battle with the Shadowclaw’s Avatar.

While seemingly calm and simply asleep, inside of the ocelot, hidden away in the deepest corners of his mind, waged a battle between the many personalities he had taken over his life. Unfortunately, one of the older personalities won the battle, dominating over the rest…

Shadowclaw opened his eyes and looked around. He couldn’t recognize where he was. The ocelot hissed quietly. Last thing he remembered was him walking the gangplank, feeling the steel at his back. The steel of the crew that betrayed him for a chest of gold. And then he was pushed off the plank… and into the depths of Davy Jones’ locker… however this was definitely not it. He definitely felt alive, breathing.

The ocelot stood and looked around once more. He was in a hut, in some sort of village. However, he couldn’t feel the familiar to him presence of his demonic guardian. He hissed quietly once more – he was on his own yet again.

For a third time he looked around, this time to look for something he could use. He saw some pieces of cloth on a small table and a staff he was very familiar with, leaning at the wall.

Ah, there ye are, ye scallywag! he thought to the staff and it sprang in the ocelot’s paw, turning into a dreaded cutlass. His necklace slid down from his neck to his waist, turning into a belt and scabbard for the blade. From the pieces of cloth, he chose a black one and wrapped it on his head.

Though Shadowclaw was hoping for something more, he was currently happy to what he found. He grabbed a pouch or two and sneaked out in the dark of the night unnoticed, unseen, leaving no trails and headed in the forest to its darkest places.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun sat there playing his guitar for a while. He could easily keep himself occupied. Still though, he was a little nervous over those rabbits. He stopped playing for a moment. He reached into his backpack and grabbed a notebook. He flipped through to an empty page.

On it he wrote:

We were unlucky and found nothing.
If you are respectful and leave us alone.
Then follow us to the village.
I am going fishing tomorrow.
And in exchange for peace, I will catch you lunch.
Deal?
Be where the forest meets the shore if you are afraid.
Thank you.

To be even clearer, he drew a few pictures. Although not the best, it more then got the message across. He then tore the sheet from the binding, and walked out to the woods, out where the last of the fire light reached into the trees, and stuck the message facing out to the woods on a branch. He then went back to his guitar.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:She turned, offering her back. Well, at least on that my daughters vouch for you and I believe them. And I suffered by the claws of so many enemies already, you can't do worse."
Lars had a heightened sense of respect as he began digging his big thumbs and fingers into her flesh, massaging her cautiously but lovingly. He spent about 10 minutes giving his mother an invigorating rub down, then sat up and stretched his back.

''Well, that went well I hope...'' Lars said, yawning and givign his mother a small kiss on the cheek. ''It's getting late....maybe we should all turn in...I'll go get your daughters...'' Lars said, going outside the bathhouse and approaching his two beautiful Lycaon females gathered around the fire, which had been simmering down. ''I think your mother is a wonderful person..'' Lars said, smiling as he knelt beside them. ''Shall we go to bed now my loves?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We think it's a good idea," Athena said.
"You conquered mother's faith, a feat in itself." Diana leaned against her mate as both led Lars toward their hut.
The elder lycaon watched them go. Youngsters! She really couldn't understand them, but she'd do her best to watch over them, that much she owed to her daughters.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:The light boat touched the shore with just the softest bump. Victor lowered the mast. "Well, here we're back guys. I hope you appreciated the tour. Next time, you may get to ride them if you want. They discovered they like it a lot!"
"Sounds awsome, Maybe we could someday.. It'd be fun.." Rook said as he hopped out the boat.

"Yeah, sounds great. We best head off back for the hotel, Rook's parents might be a little worried.." Maxine said, stepping out with the help of Rook.

The two cats wave back to Victor as they walk off towards the hotel.

Back at the Hotel...

The clunk of the door closing brings Rook's mum, Anise, into the living room.

"Ah, there you two are! Had a nice day out?" She asked, holding a cup in her hands.

"Hi Mum! Yeah, we've had a good day.." Rook answered, looking to Maxine.

Maxine looked back at Rook, then simply nodded to Mrs White. "Yeah.. Can I just go in my room? Rook'll give you all the details.." She said, looking down. She then walked to her room and entered.

Anise watched her go, then gave Rook a questioning look. Rook just shrugged.

"Long day.." Rook guessed, then went to the sofa and sat. "Wanna hear about today now, or after somthing to eat?"

Anise walked over and leaned on the sofas back. "Now, if you don't mind.." She said simply.

Rook nodded happily. "Ok! Well, first we met this big grey rabbit out in the hallway which told us there was a party outside on the beach.."

Meanwhile, in Maxine's room..

Maxine lay in her basket, staring at the ceiling.

Why have I been so grumpy.. I should be relaxed, happy, calm.. It's as if this holiday is making the accident worse rather than better for me.. And Rook.. Why is it even reminding me of it? why is it still in my brain?

She rolls onto her side, staring at the door.. The muffled voices behind..

I can hear him now.. talking about meeting Asimov and that corgi.. being happy.. While I was with Victor, moping and moaning.. You'd think that I was the one in the accident.. Rook's the one who I should be worrying about, not myself or my problems.. It's as if Rook's completely forgotten..

Maxine sighs..

"I wish i was like him, carefree.. happy.." She whisperd to herself. And not so self-centered..

Back out in the living area..

"...And then we walked home. The End." Rook finished, rubbing his left eye.

Anise was now sitting next to him, giving him a warming hug. "Eventfull day, then?" She said finally.

"Yup, but it was fun!" Rook answered happily. Just then his stomach growled like a panther.

"..Sounds like you haven't had dinner then, want me to rustle somthing up for you two?" Anise asked, shuffling off the sofa.

Rook smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, we hadn't eaten much.."

"Ok, how about some sausage and bacon? it's kinda all we have.." She asks, walking to the small kitchen and opening a cubboard.

"Heh, dosen't seem we have a choice.." Rook agreed, sitting up on the sofa.

Meanwhile..

Maxine was still laying in her basket, thinking she had nothing much else to do..

..I still can't understand why it's bothering me so much? It's not like Rook's actually my boyfriend.. Urgh, why am I even thinking all this?! It's silly and stupid..

She rolls over onto her belly in fustration.

..It's Rooks fault in the first place! He.. Maxine sighs. ..God, what am I saying? No-one 'chooses' to walk in front of a car.. That's just crazy.. But, I guess I can understand when.. he got told somthing like that .. If it was me, I'd probably do the same..

Maxine sniffs the air..

Huh? Bacon..?

In the living room again..

"Maxine? I've cooked you a little dinner, you must be hungry right?" Mrs White asked, standing in front of Maxine's door holding a plate of freshly prepared sausage and bacon.

The door opens and maxine steps out. "Yes, Mrs White.." She anwered quietly.

Anise gives her the plate and she walks to the small table next to the kitchen area, Rooks already there and stuffing his face.

"Hi Maxshie! Mum made Bacon!" he said with a mouthful.

Maxine just smiled and sat with him.

~[ End of Day one for Me ]~

(My GAWHD I've written a lot.. Sorry! just getting it out the way. I'll wait for everyone to finish up, Laters!)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Unbeknowest to Rook and Maxine, Monique had followed the two to the hotel. There she found the scent of her cousin even stronger, and perhaps even the one she was looking for. Still, as she watched Maxine tumble and toss with thoughts in her head, she realised she still wasn't done with these two yet. She nestled herself in to a drawer in Maxine's room, and settled down for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun meanwhile, was still playing his guitar. Waiting for Adel to nod off, so he could begin his real exercises. His ears perked up as he heard an odd buzzing sound off to the distance. Not hearing it again, he dismissed it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooc: end of day for me.
ooc: will explain edit next day start
valerio

Post by valerio »

DAY 5

07:25
Forecasts: Wind, cloudy, rain during the afternoon

It wasn't the best start of a day. Gusts rustled through the pristine forests, made the glasses of the resort tremble and created frothy waves. In the sky, the sun was fighting his battle against the thickening streaks of grey.

At Arcadia, two specimen of lycaon females were laying sprawled over the snoring big GSD male.
"Look at you!" their elder mother said, shaking her head. "At least have the decence to look romantic, instead of...that!"
Athena yawned and groggily opened her eyes. "Hello mother. Good morning," she said, rubbing them.
"Wanna snugglies," Diana said, instead crawling between Lars' arms. "Softie."
---
A similar scene welcomed Michael's eyes when he brought a tray of food to the bedroom: A certain corgi all curled up into the arms of his brother, who looked as if he was purring in his sleep. "You know, I almost feel guilty, but it's time to wake up: The day has started and we've got many things to do."
"Go 'way," Murphy answered, holding their mate to him tighter. "Mine."
---
Two pairs of eyes were watching from the shadows the sleeping figures of the stranger canines.
"Do you think we should attack them?"
"Are you kidding? Their snake friend will eat us alive! You forgot your cousin already?"
"He was *your* cousin as well!"
"Exactly."
"Exactly what?"
What I said!"
"You're giving me a headache. Will you focus on them? They look so...tender and delicious."
"You just said we shouldn't attack them!"
"Wasn't that you?"
"Now *you*'re giving me the headache..."
---
A certain rottweiler and a certain GSD security dogs rapped at the door of their female colleagues. "Hel-loo?" Kaiser said with a merry tone. "Time for our first shift, lady! The weather is *fantastic*!"
---
<Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!> a spiritual voice whispered like the most annoying insect into the mind and soul of a certain black cat, back at Lancaster Village.
---
Asimov rang at the door of Rook and Maxine's apartment.
---
"Good morning, our mate," Angelina said, gently caressing Balkan's cheek.
"Time to wake up and attend your duties," Faye added, stroking his back.
Last edited by valerio on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:

A similar scene welcomed Michael's eyes when he brought a tray of food to the bedroom: A certain corgi all curled up into the arms of his brother, who looked as if he was purring in his sleep. "You know, I almost feel guilty, but it's time to wake up: The day has started and we've got many things to do."
"Go 'way," Murphy answered, holding their mate to him tighter. "Mine."
Adrian yawned at rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Ugh is it morning already? You're lucky I love breakfast more than sleep."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Michael sat down and handed out the tray containing breads, dry biscuits, a wooden jug of goat milk, cups and strips of dried meat.
He gave Adrian a quick kiss on the nose. "I thought you loved *us* more than sleep, mate. Now let's get some energies back. There's a busy day ahead of us."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian responded with his typical dry humor, "Oh don't worry you guys are still at least top five." He navigated himself out from under Murphy's arm and began to pour himself a glass of milk. "So where exactly do we have to go to fill out the paperwork? The sooner I can officially call myself a resident the better." He nudged Murphy playfully, "Get up ya lummox the sooner we eat the sooner we can get this done and celebrate."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lycaon stretched out to his physical limits, like a cat, and showed each and every teeth in a ferocious yawn. Then he smacked his lips. "Munin'" he muttered, then kissed Adrian's chest. "Luv ya." He grabbed a bread and wolfed it down. "The weather's changing," he said, sniffing at the cool air. "Good. Good omen."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian grabbed a biscuit and a few strips of meat and sat resting against Murphy and munching contentedly, " Well I can certainly appreciate a good excuse to cuddle more as much as the next guy. But why exactly is that considered a good omen?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun woke, and stretched, he groggily stumbled out of the lean-to and found a tree behind the tent. Then, slapping himself a few times, he realised Adel wasn't yet awake.

Oh good, time for more practice. He thought. He picked up his staff, held it high in the air. He then found some more open ground just in front of the half tent. He gave his staff a twist, and unsheathed his katana. Letting it gleam in what sunlight was left. He was glad he hadn't needed to use it yet. Still, practice was a must. He began going through manuevers. Up to down, left to right, quickly and easily moving the blade through the air. Twirling and almost dancing with the wind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monique opened her eyes when the morning hit. She looked over her personal charge to see if she had slept well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two roomy, yet people sized cargo crates were slowly drifting towards the island. The crates were being tossed to and fro in the rough waves.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian grabbed a biscuit and a few strips of meat and sat resting against Murphy and munching contentedly, " Well I can certainly appreciate a good excuse to cuddle more as much as the next guy. But why exactly is that considered a good omen?"
"Change is good. Change saved us from extinction and renewed our blood. Change brough you into our lives. Days like this reflect change, the transition time. It doesn't matter whatever it may bring, change must be welcomed. Just as you are going to change your life forever." he embraced Adrian, nuzzling the big ears.
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun woke, and stretched, he groggily stumbled out of the lean-to and found a tree behind the tent. Then, slapping himself a few times, he realised Adel wasn't yet awake.
Oh good, time for more practice. He thought. He picked up his staff, held it high in the air. He then found some more open ground just in front of the half tent. He gave his staff a twist, and unsheathed his katana. Letting it gleam in what sunlight was left. He was glad he hadn't needed to use it yet. Still, practice was a must. He began going through manuevers. Up to down, left to right, quickly and easily moving the blade through the air. Twirling and almost dancing with the wind.
"He's armed!" one of the voices whispered.
"Not fair! I don't want to fight for my food!"
"Stupid! Food will always fight back! Remember that rat?"
"It was cousin Hakku's fault! He *forgot* how rats move!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "Change is good. Change saved us from extinction and renewed our blood. Change brough you into our lives. Days like this reflect change, the transition time. It doesn't matter whatever it may bring, change must be welcomed. Just as you are going to change your life forever." he embraced Adrian, nuzzling the big ears.
Adrian couldn't help but smile but there was an uneasiness beneath the surface. "Yeah let's just hope it all goes smoothly. I just can't shake the feeling that something is gonna go wrong. I've just never had a place like this where I'm so comfortable in my own skin. I keep thinking that this kind of hapiness isn't meant for me." He shook his head as if trying to dislodge the thought from his brain. "Sorry. I hate to be a downer like this I know you're both probably sick of it."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Good morning, our mate," Angelina said, gently caressing Balkan's cheek.
"Time to wake up and attend your duties," Faye added, stroking his back.
Balkan smiled and wrapped his arms around both females, pulling them closer "Good morning ta both of ye, my beloveds!" he said, then turned to Faye. "An' my duties can wait for another few minutes, which I intend ta spend with ya both." he added, giving each of them a kiss on the muzzle. "Besides, I do think I deserve a them extra minutes of rest after last night, won't ye agree?"

~~~~~~

Back at the resort, within a certain building, a certain old man, followed by a younger, stronger man, walked in the room with two beds, in which two dogs were still lying.

"Guys, you have a visitor." Dimitar said.

"Mornin', young chaps!" Mr. Meyer greeted.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian couldn't help but smile but there was an uneasiness beneath the surface. "Yeah let's just hope it all goes smoothly. I just can't shake the feeling that something is gonna go wrong. I've just never had a place like this where I'm so comfortable in my own skin. I keep thinking that this kind of hapiness isn't meant for me." He shook his head as if trying to dislodge the thought from his brain. "Sorry. I hate to be a downer like this I know you're both probably sick of it."
This time it was happy-to-go Murphy who regarded him with a stern gaze. "We chose you as our mate for who you are, in light and darkness. Our duty to you is to be of support when you feel down. So we shall never be tired of you. Or we will have failed as soulmates."
Michael nodded, as he joined his brother in holding the corgi. "We will be with you, always. Especially when rough times comes. We will fight them like we fight the bad weather waiting for the sun to shine again. And this happiness is as much meant for you and us both."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan smiled and wrapped his arms around both females, pulling them closer "Good morning ta both of ye, my beloveds!" he said, then turned to Faye. "An' my duties can wait for another few minutes, which I intend ta spend with ya both." he added, giving each of them a kiss on the muzzle. "Besides, I do think I deserve a them extra minutes of rest after last night, won't ye agree?"
Angelina put on her best puppy face to show to Faye. "Pleeease?"
The red she-wolf snorted. "Guess I'll have t'get used to this..." then she grinned, as she squeezed Balkan's tail. "Not that I mind, after all."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The sound of someone talking brought Flint out of the soft haze of sleep. He slowly sat up, leaning back on his elbows. There was a grimace on his face and he still hadn't opened his eyes yet.
The canine finally let out a long yawn, opening his eyes and blinking a few times, adjusting to the light.
"Hey Mr.Meyer.". He waved a tired wave to the man before letting out another yawn.
"What's up?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

(WOW im way late on this)

Anubis was out by the beach early in the morning after waking up at 6: to fish. he had a small fire behind him with some fish cooking slowly the smell extending to different places. he now sat crosslegged eating a small sea bass hungerly, once done he looked at the fire dieng and put more logs on it and went back into the water in one quick run and jump hunting for another larger fish to satisfy him.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian couldn't help but smile but there was an uneasiness beneath the surface. "Yeah let's just hope it all goes smoothly. I just can't shake the feeling that something is gonna go wrong. I've just never had a place like this where I'm so comfortable in my own skin. I keep thinking that this kind of hapiness isn't meant for me." He shook his head as if trying to dislodge the thought from his brain. "Sorry. I hate to be a downer like this I know you're both probably sick of it."
This time it was happy-to-go Murphy who regarded him with a stern gaze. "We chose you as our mate for who you are, in light and darkness. Our duty to you is to be of support when you feel down. So we shall never be tired of you. Or we will have failed as soulmates."
Michael nodded, as he joined his brother in holding the corgi. "We will be with you, always. Especially when rough times comes. We will fight them like we fight the bad weather waiting for the sun to shine again. And this happiness is as much meant for you and us both."
Adrian wiped away a tear, "Thanks guys that means a lot. I 'm sure you're right and it'll all work out for the best but I'm just the nervous type. I was always a wreck before competitions too. Let's just hurry up and get this over with so I can relax a bit.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:DAY 5

07:25
Forecasts: Wind, cloudy, rain during the afternoon

It wasn't the best start of a day. Gusts rustled through the pristine forests, made the glasses of the resort tremble and created frothy waves. In the sky, the sun was fighting his battle against the thickening streaks of grey.
---
Asimov rang at the door of Rook and Maxine's apartment.
---
Mr White answers the door in a long dark blue dressing gown. At first he thinks no-one is there, then he looks down.

"Oh, Hello there.. Can I help you?" He asks the Lycaon.

"Alan? Who is it?" Mrs White calls from the bedroom.

"I don't know yet, hon!" He shouts back, slightly annoyed.

Just then, Rook pokes his head 'round the doorframe. "Asimov! Hi!" He gleefully greets him, slipping past his dad into the hallway. "What'cha here for, buddy?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:<Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!> a spiritual voice whispered like the most annoying insect into the mind and soul of a certain black cat, back at Lancaster Village.
Levi opened his eyes slowly before sitting up and stretching. It had been a while since he'd slept without that nightmare. "Morning," he said with a yawn.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Angelina put on her best puppy face to show to Faye. "Pleeease?"
The red she-wolf snorted. "Guess I'll have t'get used to this..." then she grinned, as she squeezed Balkan's tail. "Not that I mind, after all."
"Easy with the tail, Faye." Balkan said, smiling "Don't wanna ruin it, now do ya?"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:The sound of someone talking brought Flint out of the soft haze of sleep. He slowly sat up, leaning back on his elbows. There was a grimace on his face and he still hadn't opened his eyes yet.
The canine finally let out a long yawn, opening his eyes and blinking a few times, adjusting to the light.
"Hey Mr.Meyer.". He waved a tired wave to the man before letting out another yawn.
"What's up?"
Martin rose up from his bed a second later.
"Mornin'!" he simply replied.

Mr. Meyer smiled at the two canines.
"Boys..." he said "As much as I like to stay longer, I have to go now. My plain is ready. I simply wanted to tell you 'goodbye'."

Martin jumped off his bed and simply hugged the old man without a word.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Won't be the same without you bailing me out all the time." Flint said with a grin, walking over to the old man.
Seeing as they'd met only a mere two days ago, he deemed that it wouldn't be right to reciprocate with a hug (and was surprised by Martin when he did).
So he settled for a gentlemanly shake, holding out an outstretched hand.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis was out by the beach early in the morning after waking up at 6: to fish. he had a small fire behind him with some fish cooking slowly the smell extending to different places. he now sat crosslegged eating a small sea bass hungerly, once done he looked at the fire dieng and put more logs on it and went back into the water in one quick run and jump hunting for another larger fish to satisfy him.
...instead of walking into the water as planned, Anubis found himself walking...into molasses!
The sea, as far as the horizon, had turned suddenly into a single mass of thick molasses!
---
Seth wrote:Adrian wiped away a tear, "Thanks guys that means a lot. I 'm sure you're right and it'll all work out for the best but I'm just the nervous type. I was always a wreck before competitions too. Let's just hurry up and get this over with so I can relax a bit.
As usual, Humphrey put the dog over his shoulders. "off we go, then! Woo-hoop!" and he and Michael started running toward the resort's main building.
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:Mr White answers the door in a long dark blue dressing gown. At first he thinks no-one is there, then he looks down.
"Oh, Hello there.. Can I help you?" He asks the Lycaon.
"Alan? Who is it?" Mrs White calls from the bedroom.
"I don't know yet, hon!" He shouts back, slightly annoyed.
Just then, Rook pokes his head 'round the doorframe. "Asimov! Hi!" He gleefully greets him, slipping past his dad into the hallway. "What'cha here for, buddy?"
The young lycaon wagged. "Hi there, Rook! Thought you wanted to have some more adventure today!"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi opened his eyes slowly before sitting up and stretching. It had been a while since he'd slept without that nightmare. "Morning," he said with a yawn.
"Good morning to you, pretty boy," a...certain female said. A GSD with a rare delicate fur pattern, laying just next to him! "Missed ya."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Easy with the tail, Faye." Balkan said, smiling "Don't wanna ruin it, now do ya?"
Again that snort. "You've fought harder battles and your tail's still whole. In fact, you're much *stronger* than I thought."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Good morning to you, pretty boy," a...certain female said. A GSD with a rare delicate fur pattern, laying just next to him! "Missed ya."
Levi was surprised to hear her. "Huh?" he sad as he turned to look about her. "Oh, hey. I must still be dreaming," he said with a charming grin.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:

As usual, Humphrey put the dog over his shoulders. "off we go, then! Woo-hoop!" and he and Michael started running toward the resort's main building.
Adrian couldn't help but chuckle and stuck his tounge out at Humphry, "Y'know hon I do have legs."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You'll have time to use them, after you're done with the humans' papers! How good are you at climbing?"
---
"Funny," Anyse said. "I was thinking the same thing." her finger ran along his nose. "You were sleeping so peacefully, hadn't the courage to wake you up."
The Moon Howler

Mr. Meyer smiled and took Flint's paw, shaking it.

"Young lad, I think you're in way more capable hands in here than you realize!" the old man said, patting Martin's head. The shepherd let go of the old man with watery eyes.

"Goodbye!" he said with a neutral, yet still a bit soft tone.

The old notary's smile widened "Still to proud to cry, I see. You'll learn with time." he let go of Flint's paw "Have fun in here, both of you!" the old man finished and turned around to leave the room.

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Again that snort. "You've fought harder battles and your tail's still whole. In fact, you're much *stronger* than I thought."
Balkan licked her nose "I won't boast about my strength." he said, as he began stroking her back with his paw. The half-wolf then turned to Angelina, giving her the same treatment.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Funny," Anyse said. "I was thinking the same thing." her finger ran along his nose. "You were sleeping so peacefully, hadn't the courage to wake you up."
Conquering the root of your nightmares tends to lead to more peaceful sleep," he chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good to know that... So, care to join the fishermen on their next trip? Fishing is a tradition, you'll improve your social status if you share what we do for a living."
---
Angelina tickled when she felt her fur ruffled. "*tee-hee* Where are you going to live now? Because both of us are ready to move with you, whatever your choice will be."
Faye scoffed. "What a question! The best and only choice is the place where a litter cam be raised properly. And they will be warriors, so a Green Ring village will do!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Good to know that... So, care to join the fishermen on their next trip? Fishing is a tradition, you'll improve your social status if you share what we do for a living."
"I'd love to," he replied, "But do you thing they'd get mad if I got called into the spirit plane again?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets