HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Honorable Intentions wrote:A giant snake. After everything he had seen, somehow this did not surprise him. It was something "normal," something one was expected to find in the ancient untouched jungles of Meriweather. At least he was used to snakes living around his neighborhood back home. Snakes of all kinds populated the neighboring bayous and sometimes found themselves searching around in the backyards of suburban neighborhoods. None of them were ever large enough to transport goods and people, like this one was probably used to. This was probably like the armored car of the jungle.

"Better than walking I suppose." Lucky nodded as he looked at Stojo."Hope no one here is afraid of snakes."
"Nah, I rode one of these just yesterday. Reg is real friendly with them."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

In this case, cat, help him get up on Tweety. We'll be there in no time." Stojo hopped onto the serpent's back.
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

"Actually...I think I got it" Lucky observed Stojo mount the snake. He shrugged, could not have been much more difficult than mounting a horse. The dog took great care in maneuvering onto the snake. Making sure to keep the dog steady in his arms and not to drop him. With a sigh of relief he rested the dog on the snake and looked around.

He was actually riding a giant snake. Named Tweety no less.

"Nobody back home is going to believe this." He laughed a little.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi hopped up onto the snake's back. "alright, let's go."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Stojo patted the snake's head. "Let's go, T-boy. To Lancaster."
"And they can't walk there? Tss, strangers." Tweety started to slither. All in all, it was like riding a flexible car. "Humans gave me that name after I ate a small colony of birds. They were still chirping inside me before I digested them. I still don't get it, though."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:"Heh, didn't remember this place was a sanctuary, so you can be as loud as you want. And no, no drinks in coconuts. In fact, those do not grow here. But there will be the local foods, plenty of them. And you'll get to dance with the lycaons and with some luck you'll get to know the wolves. A real treat, if you'll concede. Now follow me, kittens." Donau gestured to the two guests and walked out.
Rook and Maxine just looked at each other and thought the same question.

Lycaons?

Then they both looked forward and started to followed the rabbit..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Stojo patted the snake's head. "Let's go, T-boy. To Lancaster."
"And they can't walk there? Tss, strangers." Tweety started to slither. All in all, it was like riding a flexible car. "Humans gave me that name after I ate a small colony of birds. They were still chirping inside me before I digested them. I still don't get it, though."
"Well if you don't like it, I'll just call you T," Levi said to the snake.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Know what, luv? You're even cutier when you look so focused."
Adrian'smask of concentration slipped and for a brief second a playful smile could be seen on his muzzle. He quickly regained his composure, "Flattery will get you nowhere hon. I don't go easy on people."
Last edited by Seth on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Rook and Maxine just looked at each other and thought the same question.
Lycaons?
Then they both looked forward and started to followed the rabbit..
"You must have read them cheap leaflets, so allow me to refresh you: there are three native species here on Meriweather, or Tricana as they call it: German Lycaons, a mixed breed of the descendants of the African Cape Dogs come over 1,000 years ago and the German Shepherds belonging to the humans. Then there are the Red Wolves, and us rabbits. We've been at war for a long time before the humans put a bloody stop to it. Since then, the wolves just cut every possible contact from the other two tribes. And I must admit, us rabbits are not the warmest kind of furs, but something happened in the last days and the wolves are here to seal a peace with the lycaons. And that's the reason behind the party: it will be something big... Oh, and remember: the lycs may be very enthusiastic and friendly with the tourist pets. Given the occasion, they may even try to court you. They mean no harm, though."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well if you don't like it, I'll just call you T," Levi said to the snake.
"Not that I mind. Names are just a funny custom of you walkers. You a first capture of Stojo?"
---
The volunteers finished setting up the course. Murphy grinned. "Don't flatter yourself, pup: see the run? We use it to hunt down rabbits, and it takes a lot of agility and stamina to reach the end. Ready?" He bent down.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:]
The volunteers finished setting up the course. Murphy grinned. "Don't flatter yourself, pup: see the run? We use it to hunt down rabbits, and it takes a lot of agility and stamina to reach the end. Ready?" He bent down.
"Oh I don't doubt you're pretty fast but you're dealing with a pro now." Adrian got into position, "Ready whenever you are."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Not that I mind. Names are just a funny custom of you walkers. You a first capture of Stojo?"
"I'm a dreamwalker. I came here for Lucky here," Levi responded pointing with his thumb to the dog.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Then GO!" and off he went! Through a path made of short tunnels where one had to slide through, jump over logs, avoid obstacles set in the craziest pattern -in short, what may look like a straight run from point A to point B was actually an irregular course double the length. Just like in the forest, where no prey was crazy enough to run in a straight pattern.
Murphy grinned: poor Adrian hadn't a chance to--
His jaw fell at the sight of the Corgi running at his right!
---
"Oh. A dreamwalker. The only felines who could do that are long extinct."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Oh. A dreamwalker. The only felines who could do that are long extinct."
"Actually, they're just living outside of our timeline. It takes powers to get there, but I met them."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:"You must have read them cheap leaflets, so allow me to refresh you: there are three native species here on Meriweather, or Tricana as they call it: German Lycaons, a mixed breed of the descendants of the African Cape Dogs come over 1,000 years ago and the German Shepherds belonging to the humans. Then there are the Red Wolves, and us rabbits. We've been at war for a long time before the humans put a bloody stop to it. Since then, the wolves just cut every possible contact from the other two tribes. And I must admit, us rabbits are not the warmest kind of furs, but something happened in the last days and the wolves are here to seal a peace with the lycaons. And that's the reason behind the party: it will be something big... Oh, and remember: the lycs may be very enthusiastic and friendly with the tourist pets. Given the occasion, they may even try to court you. They mean no harm, though."
Rook and Maxine gave a short glance to each other, wondering how Donau knew what they were thinking..

"Thanks for the heads-up.." Rook nodded. "Wait, they'll try to 'court' us? That means.." His face reddend at the thought.

"That just means they're friendly, right?" Maxine asked, not really getting it..

"Yeah, REAL friendly.." Rook muttered under his breath.

"An' what do you mean by tha-" It suddenly dawned on her, and she blushed just as Rook did.

"They won't try to, y'know.. Will they? Plus, they're dogs, right? We're cats.. That's just taboo.. " Rook asked Donau, shuddering at the thought of it..

"They can't unless you let them.. Right?" Maxine guessed, thinking that it's like having a 'boyfriend' back home..
Character Reference
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun frowned.

Ah crap. He thought. Then he remembered.

"There's always the tarp and hopefully it won't rain," he said, "But, I'm pretty sure it won't. I just hope the village isn't too far. And hey! I bet there's a place to get gear here. We should check. Oh, thanks by the way."

ooc: how far is Lancaster from the resort Val?
Adel nodded as Khun explained their other options, and smiled. Khun's thanks struck him by surprise, though; he had no idea why the other dog was thanking him. "You are... velcome?" he said, his eyes widened a bit in surprise.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"For your applause," Khun said, he took one last look around, then he snapped his fingers. He dug through his bag and took out a floppy sun hat and put it on.

"Never hurts to have one of these," Khun said, "Allright, do you need to get anything from your room before we head out?"
Honorable Intentions

Lucky mostly kept to himself. Whenever he was mentioned he would just give a simple nod and let the others talk it out. He would rather not risk saying something stupid about the dreamwalkers he was supposed to know about. Tweety, or simply just T if one was talking to Levi, seemed nice. Of course Lucky was someone riding the snake, not being digested by one.

Though he was learning a thing or two about these so-called dreamwalkers. Good stuff for future reference.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Rook and Maxine gave a short glance to each other, wondering how Donau knew what they were thinking..
"Thanks for the heads-up.." Rook nodded. "Wait, they'll try to 'court' us? That means.." His face reddend at the thought.
"That just means they're friendly, right?" Maxine asked, not really getting it..
"Yeah, REAL friendly.." Rook muttered under his breath.
"An' what do you mean by tha-" It suddenly dawned on her, and she blushed just as Rook did.
"They won't try to, y'know.. Will they? Plus, they're dogs, right? We're cats.. That's just taboo.. " Rook asked Donau, shuddering at the thought of it..
"They can't unless you let them.. Right?" Maxine guessed, thinking that it's like having a 'boyfriend' back home..
"Correct," Donau said to Maxine. "You see, when the origial African Cape Dogs almost neared extinction, only mixing blood with the humans' dogs saved them. Since then, it's just part of their customs to mate with other canines to produce a new breed. Also, they strongly believe that a good, although not everlasting relationship will help mending the wounds in the soul of a visitor. But it should not be your case, as you look happy enough. if you're a couple, they'll basically leave you alone, they strongly respect that bond."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Actually, they're just living outside of our timeline. It takes powers to get there, but I met them."
Stojo's eyes bulged. "You met..?" he then turned to Lucky. "Do you realize that once I'll report that to my family I'll become the most famous character here? My prisoner is the friend of a dreamwalker who met the fabled lions!" he was about to cry with joy.
The rabbit then hugged Lucky. "Thank you! Thank you!"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:"Correct," Donau said to Maxine. "You see, when the origial African Cape Dogs almost neared extinction, only mixing blood with the humans' dogs saved them. Since then, it's just part of their customs to mate with other canines to produce a new breed. Also, they strongly believe that a good, although not everlasting relationship will help mending the wounds in the soul of a visitor. But it should not be your case, as you look happy enough. if you're a couple, they'll basically leave you alone, they strongly respect that bond."
"W-wait, we're not-" Rook started, yet was nudged in the ribs by Maxine. "Urgh! Ow.."

"-We're not going to worry about that then, are we?" Maxine continued, staring at Rook with her 'do as I say' look.

"R-right, my petit chou-fleur" Rook said sweetly, getting her back for the dig in the ribs.

They continued following the rabbit and exited the hotel and out into the open air.

"Wow, the air's so fresh here.." Maxine mused, breathing it in deeply.

"It's great to finally get out of our room.. being cooped up for four days is not fun.." Rook agreed, eagerly looking all around.

"..Says the cat who plays Xbox all day.." Maxine interupts, sticking her tounge out when Rook glared at her.
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Dudes, relax. You'll soon forget this box thing. Everyone does, eventually. Now, hmm..." his ears moved like radar dishes. "Funny, they don't do that much noise when they are settin' up a party. C'mon." he walked at a trot, the cats following behind, until they reached the beach...
...where they saw a lycaon and a corgi running along a sort of obstacle course. Despite the appearances, the collarless smaller male was ahead of the wild one. There was a small crowd cheering and baying for both. And among the crowd, there was even a male red wolf. Another one was just moving big logs to help a couple of stocky lycaons setting up a bonfire.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Rook and Maxine stayed slightly behind the rabbit and looked across the beach.

"What's happening? What're they doing?" Maxine asked quietly, as if not to be heard by the Lycaons.

"Some kind of obstacle course.. An' why are they all naked?" Rook mused, noting they all didn't have any collars on.

"They're natives, dummy.. Exept maybe that little one running the couse.." Maxine explained, pointing to the Corgi.

"Natives? Like the loincloth wearing, spears and drumbeats kind? Cool, do they have shamans?? That'd be awsome.." Rook said eagerly, looking to see if any have a staff, or a silly headdress..
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau started counting on his fingers. "Drums yes, loinclothes no, funny caps no, spears yes, body paint yes, shamans definitely yes. You see the big gal there?" His head pointed at a big female whose fur was dyed with a delicate silvery pattern. She was the only one wearing a green cape over her otherwise naked figure. "That's Selene Amelia o'Salisgrave: she's the chieftain, big boss. You may speak with her, just do it with the due deference.
"As for what those two are doing, looks like they're engaged in the simulation of a hunting run. The small one's name is Adrian: came here as tourist, but he recently abandoned the old life to become a citizen of Meriweather. The tall one should be Murhpy, one of his mates..."
he shook his head, tutting. "Tsk, never imagined I'd see the day of Murphy losing a race. The females are gonna love shorty, that's for sure."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"For your applause," Khun said, he took one last look around, then he snapped his fingers. He dug through his bag and took out a floppy sun hat and put it on.

"Never hurts to have one of these," Khun said, "Allright, do you need to get anything from your room before we head out?"
Adel chuckled at little at Khun's sun hat, and shrugged when he was asked about any supplies he might have. "Ve did not prepare to leave zhe room, it seems. I can see if I am mistaken... come vith me." Without really checking to see if Khun was following him, he turned and left the room, leading him back downstairs, and down a hall to the left until they reached his room. He knocked first, announced himself to his parents, and went in.

"Mozha, fazha, do ve have anyzhing to um... camp vith?"

His mother piped up. "No, dear. Ve did not expect for you to go camping. I hope you are not going alone!" she added, raising an eyebrow.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Donau started counting on his fingers. "Drums yes, loinclothes no, funny caps no, spears yes, body paint yes, shamans definitely yes. You see the big gal there?" His head pointed at a big female whose fur was dyed with a delicate silvery pattern. She was the only one wearing a green cape over her otherwise naked figure. "That's Selene Amelia o'Salisgrave: she's the chieftain, big boss. You may speak with her, just do it with the due deference.
"As for what those two are doing, looks like they're engaged in the simulation of a hunting run. The small one's name is Adrian: came here as tourist, but he recently abandoned the old life to become a citizen of Meriweather. The tall one should be Murhpy, one of his mates..."
he shook his head, tutting. "Tsk, never imagined I'd see the day of Murphy losing a race. The females are gonna love shorty, that's for sure."
All Rook could say was "Awsome.."

"So the party hasn't started yet?" Maxine asked, a little downhearted.

"We could always hang around until it begins.." Reasured Rook, giving Maxine a small pat on the back. "Maybe you could try doing the run thing! Your pretty agile.."

"Nah, looks a little too complicated for me.." Maxine sighed, examining the course curiosly.

"C'mon, Maxie! You'd whup that little guy's butt!" Encouraged Rook, folding his arms.

"Rook, NO." Maxine said coldly, staring at Rook, daggers in her eyes.

"Okay, okay.." Rook calmed worryingly, holding his paws up. "So what DO you want to do?" He asked, looking out to the ocean.

Maxine sighed and sat down on the sandy slope they were on "I just wanna wait for the party then.." She said solomnly, looking down at the sand.

Rook sighed and rubbed his face. "Okay, you do that.. I'm going to go sit at that campfire.." He said, looking to the campfire the shorter lycoans were making and headed in that direction.

Maxine drew little swirls in the sand as Rook walked off, she could feel Donau looking at her. "Leave me here, i'll join in soon.." She said sternly, continuing to draw swirls..
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Just as Donau had predicted, her change of mood acted like a magnet: just as if he had appeared out of nowhere, a male lycaon sat down beside Maxine. "Troubles in paradise? A sour mood is not what we are seeking for, tonight. That red wolf is already projecting enough as it is." he pointed at the one working hard at the bonfires. Then he offered his paw to shake. "Charmed: Victor Wendell o'Salisgrave. Ambassador and heart-mender."

"Oy there, kit!" said one the females to Rook. "Ye here to help 's? Cuz if yer here fo' da food, we still must cook it. And ye look too youn' to eat the sunflower bread." she giggled.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Just as if he had appeared out of nowhere, a male lycaon sat down beside Maxine. "Troubles in paradise? A sour mood is not what we are seeking for, tonight. That red wolf is already projecting enough as it is." he pointed at the one working hard at the bonfires. Then he offered his paw to shake. "Charmed: Victor Wendell o'Salisgrave. Ambassador and heart-mender."
Maxine looked up as victor sat next to her, she didn't know what to think of it since he was a dog, but he seemed friendly enough..

"Maxine Florrell of Stevenage, Tourist and NOT single.." Maxine imitated his introduction coldly, then she sighed. "Sorry, didn't sleep well.." She apologised, even though it was a lie, she didn't want to make a REALLY bad first impression..
valerio wrote:"Oy there, kit!" said one the females to Rook. "Ye here to help 's? Cuz if yer here fo' da food, we still must cook it. And ye look too youn' to eat the sunflower bread." she giggled.
Rook looked at her for a second, not really grasping what she just said, but shook it off and waved. "Er, yeah.. I'll help" He answered nervously, turning and walking towards her.

"What you want me to do?" He asked politely, a blush starting to burn his cheeks. It's okay, Rookie, they're only naked native dogs who like to 'court' pets.. Rook thought to himself..
Character Reference
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Apparently, you have a problem related to your memory. I am intrigued."
Shadowclaw shrugged "Well, I expect Gilestra told you two everything I know so far, right?"

~~~~~~

Vex and Ur were running like crazy through the forest, reaching the village of Salisgrave as fast as they could. There, they knew only one they could turn to - the Chieftain Amelia.
They found her and bowed down to her, panting heavily.
"Chieftain Amelia!" Vex said "Our Ambassador - Balkan - disappeared!"
"He was there..." Ur continued through his heavy panting "...Then he was gone..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun silently followed Adel to his room. Not before closing the door and locking it. (He still had some stuff in it.) He stood at his door while waiting for him to clear things with his parents.

None too smart not to bring any gear. Khun thought. What'd they do? Expect to stay at the resort all the time? Especially on an island like this? Says the german shepard who almost did? Heh, right.
valerio

Post by valerio »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Maxine looked up as victor sat next to her, she didn't know what to think of it since he was a dog, but he seemed friendly enough..
"Maxine Florrell of Stevenage, Tourist and NOT single.." Maxine imitated his introduction coldly, then she sighed. "Sorry, didn't sleep well.." She apologised, even though it was a lie, she didn't want to make a REALLY bad first impression..
Victor chuckled. "So, Donau briefed you about us? Don't worry, we're seldom that...direct, and when it happens it's with other canines. You know, genetic compatibility and all. No offense. But why were you having an argument with your boyfriend? Wanna talk about that?"
~\Rook/~ wrote:Rook looked at her for a second, not really grasping what she just said, but shook it off and waved. "Er, yeah.. I'll help" He answered nervously, turning and walking towards her.
"What you want me to do?" He asked politely, a blush starting to burn his cheeks. It's okay, Rookie, they're only naked native dogs who like to 'court' pets.. Rook thought to himself..
The female ruffled his head fur. "How lovely, you blush just like one of my pups. Now, if you want to help, dear, go help the other girls sort the piles of dishes." she pointed at the long table where other females were working on piles of wooden spoons and forks, bowls and plates. Each one was sorting them so to have a set of them. And there were *a lot* of dishes.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw shrugged "Well, I expect Gilestra told you two everything I know so far, right?"
"Whatever is blocking your memory is also the cause for...certain ominous events. Now, apparently that was caused by the fact that you were forced to face your memories. Your mind answered with a powerful defense. So I and Lars are here to make sure nothing will happen to this village while Gilestra will open the doors to your memories. But it can't be done if there's not full consent... So, can we count on you?"
~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote: Vex and Ur were running like crazy through the forest, reaching the village of Salisgrave as fast as they could. There, they knew only one they could turn to - the Chieftain Amelia.
They found her and bowed down to her, panting heavily.
"Chieftain Amelia!" Vex said "Our Ambassador - Balkan - disappeared!"
"He was there..." Ur continued through his heavy panting "...Then he was gone..."
Amelia knew they were sincere the moment she heard them -the wolves would've eaten their own tails rather than coming to her. "Our shaman will help us." She turned and gestured the two warriors to follow her. "Tell me, there was some, *any* manifestation at all during that event? It may help us identify the kind of magic involved."
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: Stojo's eyes bulged. "You met..?" he then turned to Lucky. "Do you realize that once I'll report that to my family I'll become the most famous character here? My prisoner is the friend of a dreamwalker who met the fabled lions!" he was about to cry with joy.
The rabbit then hugged Lucky. "Thank you! Thank you!"
"Oh it was nothing really." Lucky said as he gave the rabbit a pat on the back. And that was the truth. Things had just sort of fallen into place. In his favor oddly enough. That lucky tag of his was working miracles of sorts. Stojo was going to be famous, Levi and his friend Reg avoided being eaten by rabbits, best of all Lucky was somewhat awesome by the mere association of a dreamwalker.

Of course once he was away from the rabbits, anyone that knew Levi was going to call Lucky out on the bluff. However, by then it was not going to be a life or death type scenario. In fact they might have a chance to actually get to know each other and become actual friends. Levi seemed like a decent enough cat, not to mention he played along with the bluff and managed to get all three animals out of the rabbits den in one piece based on reputation alone.

But he wouldn't have to worry about that until later. Right now all he had to worry about was staying aboard the snake zipping through caves dodging the occasional low hanging stalactite.

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

(ooc: HI, I sent you a PM)

"Here we are," Tweety said.
'Here' was like staring at yet another venture into the mind of an alien architect.
The underground was connected to the vault by a network of suspended stairs that somehow reflected the bridges they had left behind. It was as if one could walk up in defiance of the gravity laws.
Stojo hopped down the snake. "Come on, you guys: I'll lead you to the hole nearest to Lancaster. From there on you're on your own. And Lucky, remember where the hole is if you want to seek shelter. You'll discover they are quite well camouflaged."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:(ooc: HI, I sent you a PM)

"Here we are," Tweety said.
'Here' was like staring at yet another venture into the mind of an alien architect.
The underground was connected to the vault by a network of suspended stairs that somehow reflected the bridges they had left behind. It was as if one could walk up in defiance of the gravity laws.
Stojo hopped down the snake. "Come on, you guys: I'll lead you to the hole nearest to Lancaster. From there on you're on your own. And Lucky, remember where the hole is if you want to seek shelter. You'll discover they are quite well camouflaged."
Levi performed a perfect dismount from the large snake. "lead the way," he said to the rabbit.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Victor chuckled. "So, Donau briefed you about us? Don't worry, we're seldom that...direct, and when it happens it's with other canines. You know, genetic compatibility and all. No offense. But why were you having an argument with your boyfriend? Wanna talk about that?"
Maxine sighed. "We didn't have an argument.." She retorted, brushing some headfur from her face. "I'm just.. upset about somthing that happened earlier.."

Maxine then looked over to Rook, his head being petted by a smiling female lycaon.

---
valerio wrote:The female ruffled his head fur. "How lovely, you blush just like one of my pups. Now, if you want to help, dear, go help the other girls sort the piles of dishes." she pointed at the long table where other females were working on piles of wooden spoons and forks, bowls and plates. Each one was sorting them so to have a set of them. And there were *a lot* of dishes.
Rook only blushed harder as she did so, and looked towards the table she was pointing at.
"O-okay.." He said simply, then tuned and headed to help them.

---

Maxine sighed again. "I'm being really selfish, aren't I?" She asked victor, although she didn't look at him.
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Define 'selfish', girl. After all, we didn't spy on you, so I don't know what the matter is," Victor said with an encouraging smile.

"My, a cat wid a doggie spot," said one of the cubs who were preparing the dish kits. "Hi there, touriste. Come to help 's? Name's Asimov." he offered paw.
---
Stojo started walking up the stairs, and soon the group found themselves looking at the world with an entirely new perspective. "Don't think 'up' or 'down' here or you'll get dizzy."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Stojo started walking up the stairs, and soon the group found themselves looking at the world with an entirely new perspective. "Don't think 'up' or 'down' here or you'll get dizzy."
"I can walk through the spirit realm, I've stopped thinking of anything as absolute," Levi chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:"Define 'selfish', girl. After all, we didn't spy on you, so I don't know what the matter is," Victor said with an encouraging smile.
Maxine looked Victor in the eyes, he looked trustworthy, he was rather handsome too.. For a dog..

"Well, he.. B-burst into my room before I'd put my c-collar on.. " She stammered, blushing a little. "..And he hasn't said sorry, truly, yet.."

Maxine fiddled with the tag on her collar, feeling a little nervous.

"I'm hating him and ruining his fun because of that.."
She sighed, looking over to him.

---
valerio wrote: "My, a cat wid a doggie spot," said one of the cubs who were preparing the dish kits. "Hi there, touriste. Come to help 's? Name's Asimov." he offered paw.
Rook smiled and rubbed his left eye. "Heh, nice to meet you Asimov.. My name's Rook." He said, and pointed his head to the female he just talked to. "She said you needed some help, so here I am.." He smiled, picking up a plate and some cutlery. "So, where do these go?"
Character Reference
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Whatever is blocking your memory is also the cause for...certain ominous events. Now, apparently that was caused by the fact that you were forced to face your memories. Your mind answered with a powerful defense. So I and Lars are here to make sure nothing will happen to this village while Gilestra will open the doors to your memories. But it can't be done if there's not full consent... So, can we count on you?"
"Is it that dangerous to help someone remember?" Shadowclaw asked, afraid of the answer.
~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Amelia knew they were sincere the moment she heard them -the wolves would've eaten their own tails rather than coming to her. "Our shaman will help us." She turned and gestured the two warriors to follow her. "Tell me, there was some, *any* manifestation at all during that event? It may help us identify the kind of magic involved."
The two wolves followed the Chieftain.
"Nothing, Chieftain Amelia!" Vex answered.
"He was there, then he simply wasn't there anymore." Ur continued. "There was nothing that would suggest magic out there."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Then GO!" and off he went! Through a path made of short tunnels where one had to slide through, jump over logs, avoid obstacles set in the craziest pattern -in short, what may look like a straight run from point A to point B was actually an irregular course double the length. Just like in the forest, where no prey was crazy enough to run in a straight pattern.
Murphy grinned: poor Adrian hadn't a chance to--
His jaw fell at the sight of the Corgi running at his right!
Adrian struggled initially with the obstacles and fell behind but as he went instincts took over and he began to get closer to the lycoan. He was beginning to breathe heavily as he pulled even with him and with a final burst of speed he pulled ahead of him and past the finish line. He trotted a few more steps before he came to a stop panting heavily. He turned to the lycoan and adressed him between pants. "Well it...Looks like I'm...more out of shape than I thought...I didn't expect you to be that fast. You could give me a run for my money on my best day.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I can walk through the spirit realm, I've stopped thinking of anything as absolute," Levi chuckled.
Stojo kept walking by Lucky's side. He'd look at the dog as if he were a canine divinity. "You know the most awesome people. Can I have a tuft of your fur for good luck?" he quickly extracted one of his daggers.
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:Maxine looked Victor in the eyes, he looked trustworthy, he was rather handsome too.. For a dog..
"Well, he.. B-burst into my room before I'd put my c-collar on.. " She stammered, blushing a little. "..And he hasn't said sorry, truly, yet.."
Maxine fiddled with the tag on her collar, feeling a little nervous.
"I'm hating him and ruining his fun because of that.."
She sighed, looking over to him.
Victor chuckled. "So I see. It's a matter of pride, not about being selfish... So tell me, why do you feel as if he should be sorry. Even from here I can see you have a nice neck. For a cat. You should not be ashamed of it."
~\Rook/~ wrote:Rook smiled and rubbed his left eye. "Heh, nice to meet you Asimov.. My name's Rook." He said, and pointed his head to the female he just talked to. "She said you needed some help, so here I am.." He smiled, picking up a plate and some cutlery. "So, where do these go?"
The young lycaon snorted. "Meh, must put a bowl, a plate, a fork and a spoon together so that the guests take each kit and then start stuffing themselves. Easy to do, boring like watching a proton decay."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Is it that dangerous to help someone remember?" Shadowclaw asked, afraid of the answer.
"That depends soley on you," Yago said. "If you resist, you'll cause harm. We can go as far as you want us to go."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:The two wolves followed the Chieftain.
"Nothing, Chieftain Amelia!" Vex answered.
"He was there, then he simply wasn't there anymore." Ur continued. "There was nothing that would suggest magic out there."
Amelia stopped in front of a hut. "Moving so easily between realities belongs to beings of superior skills. Before we speak to the shaman, do you know about anyone other than Sylar who worked against your people?"
---
Seth wrote:Adrian struggled initially with the obstacles and fell behind but as he went instincts took over and he began to get closer to the lycoan. He was beginning to breathe heavily as he pulled even with him and with a final burst of speed he pulled ahead of him and past the finish line. He trotted a few more steps before he came to a stop panting heavily. He turned to the lycoan and adressed him between pants. "Well it...Looks like I'm...more out of shape than I thought...I didn't expect you to be that fast. You could give me a run for my money on my best day.
Poor Murphy was bent in two, more for the shock than the exhaustion. "Ye beat me. Ye beat me, ye little--" but before he could finish, the crowd started cheering and baying in honor of the winner, the new champion! In a moment, strong arms lifted the corgi and he was almost tossed from canine to canine, in a series of hugs and kisses.
"I want your puppies!" said more than one female. And they definitely looked serious!
Michael patted his brother's back. "Well, looks like we have a potential nice addition to our blood it seems!"

(ooc: sorry for the late reply: I'm back to work and it means crappy if no connection at all)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian struggled initially with the obstacles and fell behind but as he went instincts took over and he began to get closer to the lycoan. He was beginning to breathe heavily as he pulled even with him and with a final burst of speed he pulled ahead of him and past the finish line. He trotted a few more steps before he came to a stop panting heavily. He turned to the lycoan and adressed him between pants. "Well it...Looks like I'm...more out of shape than I thought...I didn't expect you to be that fast. You could give me a run for my money on my best day.
Poor Murphy was bent in two, more for the shock than the exhaustion. "Ye beat me. Ye beat me, ye little--" but before he could finish, the crowd started cheering and baying in honor of the winner, the new champion! In a moment, strong arms lifted the corgi and he was almost tossed from canine to canine, in a series of hugs and kisses.
"I want your puppies!" said more than one female. And they definitely looked serious!
Michael patted his brother's back. "Well, looks like we have a potential nice addition to our blood it seems!"
Adrian was content to let the crowd have it's fun. He let himself get tossed from lycoan to lycoan beaming the entire time. It'd been a while since he had been able to compete and he was glad for the chance to celebrate a victory.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz