Reply to topic  [ 9003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 226  Next
Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore 
Author Message
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2726
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Flint nodded and continued eating.
"Wonder what this special sauce is...". He murmured between bites.
The canine glanced over at Ajay and seeing how much the man had finished started eating at a slightly faster rate.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Shame on you, my people," Chieftain Amelia said, walking up to two warriors who were acting with open distrust. "We didn't swear eternal enmity to the wolves, so act respectfully as you would with any guest or leave the celebration."
The two warriors hesitated, but eventually they turned to Varg and Ulv and bowed to them, an arm bent against their belly. One of them said, "We are sorry, warriors. This is supposed to be a time for celebration, not for rancors."

The two wolves returned the bows to the two warriors. Then Varg spoke "You two are in your right to keep an eye at us, but a good guard should never let his own feeling stand in the way of his duty."

After Varg finished what he had to say, he turned along with Ulv to Chieftain Amelia and bowed deeply.
"When a Chieftain protects someone as unimportant as the followers of her guests, she acts with respect that is only fit to be returned alike." Ulv said "The rumors of Your kind heart are true. We bow to you for your respect and hospitality, Chieftain Amelia."
With this they bowed to the ground.
valerio wrote:
Then came Michael, Humphrey and Adrian, carrying baskets filled with bread. [color=#800000]"We are sure this will be our greatest moment, fellow warriors," Michael said, putting his basket down. He then offered a small loaf to Varg and one to Ulv. "Here: this is a special recipe to lighten your spirit. Try it."

Each of them took the offered loafs and nodded at the Lycaon who gave it to them.
"Bread is not uncommon in the Green Ring, but this kind of bread is a rare commodity there. Our bread is rough." Varg commented, then was nudged by Ulv.

"What he meant was 'Thank you'!" Ulv said "I guess it's my turn to tank you as well." the wolf said before taking a bite out of the loaf. His eyes widened as he chewed and swallowed "It's incredibly tasty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roarin wrote:
Flint nodded and continued eating.
"Wonder what this special sauce is...". He murmured between bites.
The canine glanced over at Ajay and seeing how much the man had finished started eating at a slightly faster rate.


"There's a rule about special sauces." Martin commented "Never ask what it's made of."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"Well, I can, but it would lead through the spirit realm again. I kind of promised my mom I wouldn't bring friends along next time."


''Ah...right..'' Lars replied with a defeated sigh. He turned back to the two shamans again. ''Uhm alright. Can I get a two way trip to Tricana and back to Zilnawa for a day only? I really really promise that I'll come back to train with Levi and work on my situational skills.'' Lars pleaded.

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14877
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"But my mom said that was her heaven. Was it just a coincidence that my mind created the same alley she remembered?" Levi scratched his head.

"Just like any other soul in the endless dreamplane, she is living her fondest memory. Just like others are subjucaated to their darkest memories and live 'hell'. But it was you who gave it shape, something in which you could interact as if in this world."
thrasherblades wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"Well, I can, but it would lead through the spirit realm again. I kind of promised my mom I wouldn't bring friends along next time."


''Ah...right..'' Lars replied with a defeated sigh. He turned back to the two shamans again. ''Uhm alright. Can I get a two way trip to Tricana and back to Zilnawa for a day only? I really really promise that I'll come back to train with Levi and work on my situational skills.'' Lars pleaded.

Lazlo chuckled. "Spirits are possessive of their slice of existence, plus she only wants to protect you. But you'll have to move together with Lars, you two must become a union of souls. So, Levi, your next lesson will be convincing your mother you are not a disobedient kitty."
Yago turned to Lars. "What my brother meant is, yes, you can go to your mates. No need in keeping your heart filled with worry, after all. It would be plain cruel. Go back through space and time, and try to learn something for when you come back. Koros."
the lioness nodded and went to her knee. "I shall see they are safe, father, uncle."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:
The two wolves returned the bows to the two warriors. Then Varg spoke "You two are in your right to keep an eye at us, but a good guard should never let his own feeling stand in the way of his duty."
After Varg finished what he had to say, he turned along with Ulv to Chieftain Amelia and bowed deeply.
"When a Chieftain protects someone as unimportant as the followers of her guests, she acts with respect that is only fit to be returned alike." Ulv said "The rumors of Your kind heart are true. We bow to you for your respect and hospitality, Chieftain Amelia."
With this they bowed to the ground.
valerio wrote:
Then came Michael, Humphrey and Adrian, carrying baskets filled with bread. [color=#800000]"We are sure this will be our greatest moment, fellow warriors," Michael said, putting his basket down. He then offered a small loaf to Varg and one to Ulv. "Here: this is a special recipe to lighten your spirit. Try it."

Each of them took the offered loafs and nodded at the Lycaon who gave it to them.
"Bread is not uncommon in the Green Ring, but this kind of bread is a rare commodity there. Our bread is rough." Varg commented, then was nudged by Ulv.
"What he meant was 'Thank you'!" Ulv said "I guess it's my turn to tank you as well." the wolf said before taking a bite out of the loaf. His eyes widened as he chewed and swallowed "It's incredibly tasty."

"And that's the first part of it," Humphrey said with a mischievous grin. "The dough is laced with an extract from the flower of the sun. You should start feeling *really* good in 3, 2, 1..."

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3738
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Khun kicked the bed again. Then the door, then the wall. Then he opened the door, and slammed his head with it.

No, crapping, right! He thought angrily to himself. No crapping right! I'm fine! Absolutely fine!

He searched his collar yet again.

CRAP! And then they had to take all THAT away! CRAP! I'm a dog! It's for dogs! Honestly! Let's go to Colorado and see what they think! ERGH! N-no sweetie, daddies fine! I Don't NEED time to rest!

Khun's mind was still a broil with the memories of the last few weeks and months. His girl gone, his daughter, gone, and now they'd taken his only comfort.

My sweet anise, gone...
He thought. And then his stomach gurgled. Darn body! Khun growled. He sighed in defeat. Khun headed down the hall to the lobby. Maybe the early morning people had left him something. Or he'd meet that other dog he'd met on the cruise. Distracted, he stubbed his toe on the last step down and nearly tripped.

"CRAP!" He yelled, kicking the stair making his toe worse. At least he wasn't seeing any ghosts any more for the time being. The sight he saw last night still chilled him. And he didn't care to relive it again.

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 pm
Profile
Mr. Sunshine
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: The nth plane
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Adel had already said goodbye to his parents as he entered the lobby, having fallen ill for a few days and being cooped up in their room. Now that he'd gotten over the bug that hit him, he wanted to move around and see what all could be done around the hotel or to see who he could talk to. He had no idea what time it was, but his parents didn't have a problem with it, and he was sure he could take care of himself. A huge German Shepard like him wouldn't have that much of an issue with most individuals. It was just the natives that worried him.

Once out of their shared room, he yawned and stretched for a bit, leaning against the staircase (or what part of it he could), staring out at the people milling about. He didn't really notice the sound of Khun stubbing his toe, or the "CRAP" that came before it.

He had also started to wonder if he could see about joining the police force on the island... though he knew that if they were anything like the police on the mainland, there was no way he'd be a K-9. Still, a dog can dream. ...Right?

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you're awesome, you're here.


Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3738
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
After hopping on one foot for a bit, Khun sighed.

Come on you, that ain't changing nothing. He thought. Then he instinctively reached for his collar. Only to catch himself. He sighed again. He wandered out of the stair well and to the lobby to see if there was a breakfast place. And to see if there was any left.

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:19 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2726
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Flint grinned "I guess. Best just to know its tasty. And leave it at that.".
The canine thought back to that rumor about cooking dogs.
"Hmm...". He grumbled, then chuckled to himself a second later.
Flint pushed the empty plate in front of him aside and sat back in his seat, breathing a content sigh as he did so.
He turned his head towards Ajay.
"And you guys eat like this all the time?"

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"And that's the first part of it," Humphrey said with a mischievous grin. "The dough is laced with an extract from the flower of the sun. You should start feeling *really* good in 3, 2, 1..."

"A sun flower!" Ulv exclaimed with worry, then calmed and smiled "Heh, why not. We shouldn't let it take over us, the Green Ring forbid it's use in anything else than medicine, really." he looked at Varg who was wagging his tail "Oh, boy, Vargs body is not resistant to anything but diseases."

~~~~~~~~

Roarin wrote:
He turned his head towards Ajay.
"And you guys eat like this all the time?"


"So far - yes." Ajay answered "Ol' Boris is da best cook I evah met. And his food comes with the job!"

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:29 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5474
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
The two warriors hesitated, but eventually they turned to Varg and Ulv and bowed to them, an arm bent against their belly. One of them said, "We are sorry, warriors. This is supposed to be a time for celebration, not for rancors."
Then came Michael, Humphrey and Adrian, carrying baskets filled with bread. "We are sure this will be our greatest moment, fellow warriors," Michael said, putting his basket down. He then offered a small loaf to Varg and one to Ulv. "Here: this is a special recipe to lighten your spirit. Try it."
"Now, that's what I call real cuties," Humphrey whispered to Adrian, his tail wagging.

"Down boy. I don't want to have to fight one of them for you. They're a bit out of my weight class.", Adrian Whispered back. He took a roll and took a bite out of it. "Oh wow these are great!"

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:01 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14877
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Michael took both wolves' paws. Time to start the dances, then. My pup, the ladies are going crazy for you, why not let them join the fun?" He gestured to the group of four females, who approached the two warriors. "We have grown up hearing stories of your prowess," said one of them. She had her ears dyed with a golden hue. "Will you show us your blood, mighty warriors?"
Humphrey took Adrian with him. "Time to shine, pup! Now just trust me!" showing more strength than initially supposed, the lycaon threw the corgi up in the air!

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:10 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Yago turned to Lars. "What my brother meant is, yes, you can go to your mates. No need in keeping your heart filled with worry, after all. It would be plain cruel. Go back through space and time, and try to learn something for when you come back. Koros."
the lioness nodded and went to her knee. "I shall see they are safe, father, uncle."


Lars wagged his tail as he was affirmed of his brief trip back to Tricana. He had been feeling homesick the whole time he was in Zilnawa, and had missed the warmth of his two mates Diana and Athena beside him whenever he went to bed at the end of the day.

He went up to Koros, happy to be going back home for the first time in what seemed like years. ''Alright, Shaman Koros! Do your fellow shaman a favour and teleport me and Levi back to Tricana!'' the giant shepherd said, doing little bunny hops in excitement.

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:33 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14877
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"I'll send you back to Arcadia where your mates are waiting. Levi, you must go back to your friend in Salisgrave." She gestured. A moment later, the three of them just disappeared, to pop up back at their current spacetime position...

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:11 am
Profile WWW
Mr. Sunshine
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: The nth plane
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
xhunterko wrote:
After hopping on one foot for a bit, Khun sighed.

Come on you, that ain't changing nothing. He thought. Then he instinctively reached for his collar. Only to catch himself. He sighed again. He wandered out of the stair well and to the lobby to see if there was a breakfast place. And to see if there was any left.

After only a few seconds of watching the lobby, the aromas of the food wafting from its direction were starting to draw Adel in. He was starting to salivate and decided that he just wanted food and that was it. Then he'd figure out what to do with his day.

So he started to head that way, murmuring to himself about the food. As long as Khun wasn't distracted by his withdrawal or guilt, he would be able to see Adel just fine.

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you're awesome, you're here.


Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:25 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Lars' heart skipped a beat as he found himself all in one piece in a different yet familiar place. Trees, the smells and sounds of the ocean, the peculiar fauna and flora....he was back! As the shepherd smiled, standing in front of him was a sight for his sore eyes: the bathhouse!

''I'm....I'm back!'' Lars loudly whispered, feeling his body and the rest of his surroundings to be sure he wasn't in the same spirit realm like like the one Levi had landed him in previously. The huge shepherd walked towards the hut beside the bathhouse and knocked gently on the side of the door. He was equally surprised that he was now taller than the entrance of the house too! He had to bend slightly lower to have his head fit in to enter first.

''Diana! Athena! I'm back my loves!'' Lars hollered.

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:48 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3738
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Khun managed to notice the big guy without any hesitation. How could he NOT be noticed. Khun carefully followed the canine to the food. Grabbing some coffee, he said the only logical thing.

"Morning," he said with a sip.


Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:44 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17218
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"I'll send you back to Arcadia where your mates are waiting. Levi, you must go back to your friend in Salisgrave." She gestured. A moment later, the three of them just disappeared, to pop up back at their current spacetime position...

the teleportation still left Levi with a strange feeling. "maybe I'll get used to that someday."
He looked around to see exactly where he'd come out, and to see if Reg was nearby.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:58 pm
Profile YIM
Mr. Sunshine
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: The nth plane
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
xhunterko wrote:
Khun managed to notice the big guy without any hesitation. How could he NOT be noticed. Khun carefully followed the canine to the food. Grabbing some coffee, he said the only logical thing.

"Morning," he said with a sip.

Adel had already managed to grab a bagel. And some eggs. And sausage. And a couple of waffles.

He hadn't noticed Khun following him, and while he jumped a little when Khun greeted him, he waited to respond until he had swallowed the food already in his mouth. "Morning," he replied in a thick German accent, looking up from his food at the dog across the table who was sipping at a coffee. Come to think of it, he could now smell the coffee. The German Shepherd wagged his stubby tail a little, happy to see someone talk to him, especially another German Shepherd. He was actually quite cheery, though he didn't want his conversational partner to be able to tell.
"I am Adelheid. Und you are?" he added, extending a paw across the table.

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you're awesome, you're here.


Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14877
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
thrasherblades wrote:
Lars' heart skipped a beat as he found himself all in one piece in a different yet familiar place. Trees, the smells and sounds of the ocean, the peculiar fauna and flora....he was back! As the shepherd smiled, standing in front of him was a sight for his sore eyes: the bathhouse!
''I'm....I'm back!'' Lars loudly whispered, feeling his body and the rest of his surroundings to be sure he wasn't in the same spirit realm like like the one Levi had landed him in previously. The huge shepherd walked towards the hut beside the bathhouse and knocked gently on the side of the door. He was equally surprised that he was now taller than the entrance of the house too! He had to bend slightly lower to have his head fit in to enter first.
''Diana! Athena! I'm back my loves!'' Lars hollered.

The two females came...and froze. For the first time in their lives, they had met the unexpected. they were quite shocked to see the drastic change in their mate, the father of their pups, who had left almost a whelp and now a warrior shaman!
"The spirits blessed you, Lars," Diana said, trying to compose herself.
"In more than one way," Athena added, not hiding her appreciation.
"Show some respect, will you?"
Athena bowed. "I beg forgiveness for my manners, my mate." Her words and tone were polite. The gleam in her eyes spoke a different intention...
"What happened to you in such a short time?" Diana asked.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
the teleportation still left Levi with a strange feeling. "maybe I'll get used to that someday."
He looked around to see exactly where he'd come out, and to see if Reg was nearby.

"YAY YOU'RE BACK!" said a familiar voice, the moment Levi was tackled down! "You disappeared for a minute there I was wondering if you wanted to play a rabbit game because you were goooood!"

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17218
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
He looked around to see exactly where he'd come out, and to see if Reg was nearby.

"YAY YOU'RE BACK!" said a familiar voice, the moment Levi was tackled down! "You disappeared for a minute there I was wondering if you wanted to play a rabbit game because you were goooood!"[/quote]
"heh, yeah. I didn't expect to disappear either. I was with Koros in some paralell dimension with a different time stream. Nearly killed a guy with ghosts, but we're cool now."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:29 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14877
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"Ohh, you get the coolest adventures! Is there any ghost I know? Who is this guy, a new friend?"

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17218
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Ohh, you get the coolest adventures! Is there any ghost I know? Who is this guy, a new friend?"

"to answer your first question, I don't know. The only ghost I talked to since disappearing was my mom. as for the second, He's more of n ally right now, but I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be friends by the end of my training."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:06 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3738
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"Khun," Khun said, shaking the other's paw, "Like it sounds, not how it's spelled." Khun then began to grab similar breakfast food. He sat down at the opposite end of the couch. Khun stare at his food for a moment. He sighed heavy before eating.

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
The two females came...and froze. For the first time in their lives, they had met the unexpected. they were quite shocked to see the drastic change in their mate, the father of their pups, who had left almost a whelp and now a warrior shaman!
"The spirits blessed you, Lars," Diana said, trying to compose herself.
"In more than one way," Athena added, not hiding her appreciation.
"Show some respect, will you?"
Athena bowed. "I beg forgiveness for my manners, my mate." Her words and tone were polite. The gleam in her eyes spoke a different intention...
"What happened to you in such a short time?" Diana asked.


Lars bowed in return for their respect with a gentle smile. The giant shepherd then scooped up his mates effortlessly and brought them to the living room area of their hut, lowering them down to the couch. He sat between them with his paws wrapped around their slender waists. He exhaled as he began to tell his tale.

''If you remembered clearly, I was abducted and brought to Zilnawa, where I began my training with Randy as a shaman. Before that, we had to travel through another spiritual dimension, where Randy was deceived by a seductive being, and I had to save him by sacrificing my shaman marks for his safety and eligibility into the sacred land as the lion guardians were not ready to accept someone who had been ''infested''. Randy is now currently under the protection of another guardian by the name of Ereba. As for me, I trained and worked hard under the guidance of Shaman Yago and his brother Lazlo. I was tortured physcially and mentally every single day, but at the end of it all, I was grateful for that. At the end of what seemed to be like a endless nightmare, I regained my tattoos, and I became a shaman again. It may have been a few days here in Tricana, but it seemed that it took many months for me to become what I am now.'' Lars said, pointing to the intricate lines on not only his chest but also his face, abs and thighs.

''You're right when you said that the spirits have blessed me Diana. Not only do I have a removable soul and an advanced battle insght, I am now much more bigger and stronger than I have ever expected. I was told that I am the peak of my species, and I thank the gods for these abilities.'' Lars said, stroking her face with a finger.

Turning to Athena, he put two paws around her waist and moved in closer to her. ''I know you both have been missing me. That's why I took a short trip back. You were in my heart everyday, and even though Shaman Koros was a beautiful lioness, I never could tear myself away from you both. I have missed you greatly.'' Lars said, closing his eyes and giving Athena an intimate kiss.

''How are our cubs?'' Lars asked, nuzzling his mates.

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am
Posts: 168
Images: 1
Location: IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYONE
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
The rabbit's house, much like the other, was a multi-story structure, part of the volcanic wall itself, and merged with the other handred ones excavated in the rock.
The bridge now tramsformed into a network of staircases, as if a colony of titanic spiders had webbed them to connect the bridge to the houses. "I know, it looks worse than it is, limpy. But don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to rest, once inside." Stojo started walking up a staircase. "This is how we keep in such awesome shape. There's this rabbit proverb: 'Live walking or die resting'."


He watched the rabbit hop up with relative ease, almost with envy. The husky mix took a deep breath and shook his head. More and more climbing to go. But he was trained for this! He was in peak physical condition. Well that was a bit of a lie. He was strong as an Ox, but as of late he was developing a sizable paunch to match such an animal. Given that his limp leg was not very good for cardio type exercises.

"Yeah I could use the workout." He gave said paunch a small pat and started climbing further.

_________________
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3


Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Michael took both wolves' paws. Time to start the dances, then. My pup, the ladies are going crazy for you, why not let them join the fun?" He gestured to the group of four females, who approached the two warriors. "We have grown up hearing stories of your prowess," said one of them. She had her ears dyed with a golden hue. "Will you show us your blood, mighty warriors?"


Ulv let the male Lycaon to take him to the females. When the female spoke, his eyes widened and he froze in place, shaking his head to negate the effect of the sun flower. "I was given orders to aid n the creation of the party. Until I am relieved of duty, I must and will follow my orders!"

He looked at Varg to back him up, but the other wolf was under the effect of the flower. "You can go and follow the orders, brother, I think I'll stay and help these ladies."

Ulv sighed and stepped back "Your choice, your punishment!" he said to Varg, then turned to the ladies and saluted them "Forgive me, ladies, I am under orders!"

Varg just smiled at the other wolf and stepped towards the female with the dyed ear "How may I help you, ladies?"

~~~~~~

As Balkan, Vex and Ur were walking through the maze of forest paths, they stopped once to rest. The second time they stopped was on a small crossroad. Balkan pointed at the road in front of them. "This is the path to the village. I suggest you two memorize the pathways in this part of the island. You'll get used to walk them freely and I don't want you to get lost in the forest."
As he stepped in the middle of the crossroad, Balkan simply disappeared. Vex and Ur shared a look, then began searching the place for the half-wolf, but he seemed to have vanished into the thin air. Worried, the wolves ran in the direction of the village of Salisgrave.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:55 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2726
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
The Moon Howler wrote:
"So far - yes." Ajay answered "Ol' Boris is da best cook I evah met. And his food comes with the job!"


Flint grinned. "Eating like kings everyday? Where do I sign up?". He asked, half kidding.
He hopped off his seat and made his way to the fridge.
"Hey, I'm gonna see if there's any orange soda around here. You want anything Martin?"

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:57 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14877
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:
"Ohh, you get the coolest adventures! Is there any ghost I know? Who is this guy, a new friend?"

"to answer your first question, I don't know. The only ghost I talked to since disappearing was my mom. as for the second, He's more of n ally right now, but I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be friends by the end of my training."

"Are you training to be a supersecretspy? A pirate? I love pirates! When we go home before Mom grounds me and skins you?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:
Lars bowed in return for their respect with a gentle smile. The giant shepherd then scooped up his mates effortlessly and brought them to the living room area of their hut, lowering them down to the couch. He sat between them with his paws wrapped around their slender waists. He exhaled as he began to tell his tale.
''If you remembered clearly, I was abducted and brought to Zilnawa, where I began my training with Randy as a shaman. Before that, we had to travel through another spiritual dimension, where Randy was deceived by a seductive being, and I had to save him by sacrificing my shaman marks for his safety and eligibility into the sacred land as the lion guardians were not ready to accept someone who had been ''infested''. Randy is now currently under the protection of another guardian by the name of Ereba. As for me, I trained and worked hard under the guidance of Shaman Yago and his brother Lazlo. I was tortured physcially and mentally every single day, but at the end of it all, I was grateful for that. At the end of what seemed to be like a endless nightmare, I regained my tattoos, and I became a shaman again. It may have been a few days here in Tricana, but it seemed that it took many months for me to become what I am now.'' Lars said, pointing to the intricate lines on not only his chest but also his face, abs and thighs.
''You're right when you said that the spirits have blessed me Diana. Not only do I have a removable soul and an advanced battle insght, I am now much more bigger and stronger than I have ever expected. I was told that I am the peak of my species, and I thank the gods for these abilities.'' Lars said, stroking her face with a finger.
Turning to Athena, he put two paws around her waist and moved in closer to her. ''I know you both have been missing me. That's why I took a short trip back. You were in my heart everyday, and even though Shaman Koros was a beautiful lioness, I never could tear myself away from you both. I have missed you greatly.'' Lars said, closing his eyes and giving Athena an intimate kiss.
''How are our cubs?'' Lars asked, nuzzling his mates.

"They are fine," both canines answered. Diana said, "To you, a long time passed, but here it was a few hours. Don't worry, nothing has changed. And nothing will threat us, especially now that you have turned into such a fine warrior specimen." Her head nestled against his chest.
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:
He watched the rabbit hop up with relative ease, almost with envy. The husky mix took a deep breath and shook his head. More and more climbing to go. But he was trained for this! He was in peak physical condition. Well that was a bit of a lie. He was strong as an Ox, but as of late he was developing a sizable paunch to match such an animal. Given that his limp leg was not very good for cardio type exercises.
"Yeah I could use the workout." He gave said paunch a small pat and started climbing further.

When they reached the entrance, which like every other one had no door, Stojo said, "Hoy! I'm back from my shift and I brought a prisoner! After a long duel I wounded him and I, magnanimously, healed and let him live so that he can tell of my prowess!"
A moment later, seven rabbit shapes stood in front of the dog, looking at him with that...hungry look.
"I said, he's a *guest!*" Stojo shouted.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:
Ulv let the male Lycaon to take him to the females. When the female spoke, his eyes widened and he froze in place, shaking his head to negate the effect of the sun flower. "I was given orders to aid n the creation of the party. Until I am relieved of duty, I must and will follow my orders!"
He looked at Varg to back him up, but the other wolf was under the effect of the flower. "You can go and follow the orders, brother, I think I'll stay and help these ladies."
Ulv sighed and stepped back "Your choice, your punishment!" he said to Varg, then turned to the ladies and saluted them "Forgive me, ladies, I am under orders!"
Varg just smiled at the other wolf and stepped towards the female with the dyed ear "How may I help you, ladies?"

Amelia approached Ulv. "I can understand that, from your point of view, this sounded like a deception, but my males meant well. Warrior, the greatest aid your kin can give us to this party is show you're a part of it." She sighed. "There is a great rift between us, but we must start mending it sooner or later, so please let my people take care of the organization while you join your comrade."

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:55 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17218
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Are you training to be a supersecretspy? A pirate? I love pirates! When we go home before Mom grounds me and skins you?"

"Sorry, just a boring old shaman. but maybe not all of the shaman abilities, so like shaman light? anyway, I'm going to get better at this 'dreamwalker' thing. I already can do it safely by myself. well, my mom helps. I still need to work on aiming the exit."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 am
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14877
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"Sorry, just a boring old shaman. but maybe not all of the shaman abilities, so like shaman light? anyway, I'm going to get better at this 'dreamwalker' thing. I already can do it safely by myself. well, my mom helps. I still need to work on aiming the exit."

"Ohh, you saw your dead mom? That's great, I never met my dead dad. He was...out fishing when..." Reginald suddenly looked deflated, his puppy enthusiasm gone. His voice started trembling. "I miss him. Can you make me talk to him? I wanna go home."

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 am
Profile WWW
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5474
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Michael took both wolves' paws. Time to start the dances, then. My pup, the ladies are going crazy for you, why not let them join the fun?" He gestured to the group of four females, who approached the two warriors. "We have grown up hearing stories of your prowess," said one of them. She had her ears dyed with a golden hue. "Will you show us your blood, mighty warriors?"
Humphrey took Adrian with him. "Time to shine, pup! Now just trust me!" showing more strength than initially supposed, the lycaon threw the corgi up in the air!

Adrian yelped in surprise as he went into the air.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:44 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"They are fine," both canines answered. Diana said, "To you, a long time passed, but here it was a few hours. Don't worry, nothing has changed. And nothing will threat us, especially now that you have turned into such a fine warrior specimen." Her head nestled against his chest.


Lars closed his eyes as he let out a breath of air in relief at the heartening news. He used a big paw to stroke Diana's headfur as she laid on his chest, and gently pulled Athena closer to his side, letting the warmth from his thick fur caress their bodies. ''It's been such an adventure. I went from a baddie to a shaman in just a few days, and I have managed to unlock so many talents and abilities hidden within me. And of course, I thank the gods for having you both in my life, and I swear I will protect you two.'' Lars said, using his big tongue to gently lick Athena's forehead lightly.

''Unfortunately, I will not be here all of the time, and I will have to go back tomorrow. So let's try to do something fun and worthwhile today maybe.'' Lars chuckled as he playfully rubbed his two mates' head fur. ''And I think to start our day off, how about going for a scented bath, followed by a massage? And maybe a stroll down the beach?'' Lars suggested.

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14877
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Adrian fell back down, as gravity commanded, and the lycaon - in a single, fluid movement - grabbed the corgi and tossed him toward Michael. "All yours, bro!"
Michael welcomed the corgi into his arms, then used Adrian's momentum to make him do a somersault and help him down onto the sand. See? A real angel!"

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:18 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Amelia approached Ulv. "I can understand that, from your point of view, this sounded like a deception, but my males meant well. Warrior, the greatest aid your kin can give us to this party is show you're a part of it." She sighed. "There is a great rift between us, but we must start mending it sooner or later, so please let my people take care of the organization while you join your comrade."

He bowed towards Chieftain Amelia and replied "I am honor-bound by my Ambassador, my Cheiftain and my village to follow the orders given to me!" Ulv explained "Not following them will mean I will get punished, although everything done to the body can be mended. The dishonoring, on the other hand, is not so easily forgivable." The wolf sighed "You see, when Ambassador Balkan gave us this order, we became honor-bound to complete it. If one of us is not following it - the other will cover, if both do not - they will be dishonoring not only themselves, but their leader as well! If I continue to follow my orders until he comes back, then perhaps he will convince the Chieftain Valken to recognize us as true warriors. This is out last trial and I do not intend to risk it." He looked at Varg "And if you're already forgetting, brother, we are forbidden to have families on our own, until we've proven ourselves worthy to the wolves!"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:
Flint grinned. "Eating like kings everyday? Where do I sign up?". He asked, half kidding.
He hopped off his seat and made his way to the fridge.
"Hey, I'm gonna see if there's any orange soda around here. You want anything Martin?"

"Just a bottle of water.."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:28 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17218
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Ohh, you saw your dead mom? That's great, I never met my dead dad. He was...out fishing when..." Reginald suddenly looked deflated, his puppy enthusiasm gone. His voice started trembling. "I miss him. Can you make me talk to him? I wanna go home."

Seeing Reg sad made Levi uncomfortable. It was almost unnatural. "I'm sorry, I haven't learned enough to get you in touch with a specific ghost yet. But when I do, I'll be sure to do what I can."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:36 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14877
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"Perhaps you could be more helpful than you believe," said a merry voice from the room's entrance.
The voice of a rabbit painted with the marks of a High Shaman. "I am Gilestra, and you must be Lars."
---
Reginald's sadness disappeared almost istantaneusoly. "yay! I am gonna talk with daddy! Thankyouthankyouthanks!" he grabbed Levi's neck in a gratitude vise.
---
Amelia nodded. "I am sure your Ambassador will comprehend you. After all, he was raised by our people. As for your brother, just wait a few minutes, until the flower's effects wear off. And do not forget: what he's doing now is what he wanted at heart, that's what the sun flower brings out in everyone."

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17218
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Reginald's sadness disappeared almost istantaneusoly. "yay! I am gonna talk with daddy! Thankyouthankyouthanks!" he grabbed Levi's neck in a gratitude vise.

"Ack," Levi exclaimed. "Can't... breathe..."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am
Posts: 168
Images: 1
Location: IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYONE
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
When they reached the entrance, which like every other one had no door, Stojo said, "Hoy! I'm back from my shift and I brought a prisoner! After a long duel I wounded him and I, magnanimously, healed and let him live so that he can tell of my prowess!"
A moment later, seven rabbit shapes stood in front of the dog, looking at him with that...hungry look.
"I said, he's a *guest!*" Stojo shouted.


At the sound of Stojo's voice the hungry looking rabbits stood down, a little. Lucky was not sure if it was his own paranoia speaking, but he could swear the rabbits were almost disappointed they weren't going to eat him. One thing was for certain, he was Lucky to have Stojo around. Though he was going to have to humor the rabbit and his storytelling. If Stojo says he was bested in a duel, then his best move was to agree.

The silence the rabbits showed towards him made him feel slightly...uncomfortable. He needed to fix that. Somehow, and fast.

"Uh...hi my name's Lucky." He said, holding out one paw ready to shake, hoping that it was not some sort of invitation to gnaw his arm off.

_________________
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3


Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14877
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"Hi there, tasty morsel. Just kidding," a female said. "Please make yoruself comfortable. How long are you going to stay?"
---
<Before you pass out, why don't you just open a doorway to Reginald's village?> Bartholomew's voice spoke into Levi's mind.

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17218
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
<Before you pass out, why don't you just open a doorway to Reginald's village?> Bartholomew's voice spoke into Levi's mind.

could you keep him safe on the way? I don't want him dying on me, he thought back. He knew that Lars had attracted the hungry spirits with his power last time, but he also knew it was still dangerous for the living to go through the spirit realm.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 226  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.