HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Levi dove towards the rock catching it then doing a roll. this time, he planted himself before throwing it again. "Getting tricky, eh?"
He tossed the rock up a couple of times before tossing it towards Reginald's left, but before Reginald could get it, Levi detached his kunai tag from his collar and threw it so it hit the rock mid-air, diverting it up and to the right while the tag went down and to the left.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

despite that elegant shot, Reginald wasn't fooled. he did move in the right direction to get the rock...only, he wasn't fast enough, and ended up falling on the beach surface with a *whoof*
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi went over to Reginald and offered his paw. "You alright there, Reg?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

reginald sat, giving his back to the cat. He pouted. "Cheated again! You made me lose again! Bad kitty! Go 'way!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Losing is a part of life. If it makes you feel any better, I probably couldn't make that shot again in a million years."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald scoffed. "You could've waited another million years then! Cheater!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"You know, no one likes a sore loser." Levi sat down next to Reginald. "They don't like a sore winner either. I lose to my dad all the time and he's kind of a jerk about it. You did a great job, Reg."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"..Really?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Of course. A lot of pets would have been fooled by the rock's first direction. And you were pretty dang fast. If you learned a little parkour, I probably couldn't keep up with you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald exploded in a burst of enthusiasm and once again tackled down the cat. "Will you teach me this parkthing then? Will you? Will you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"It's 'parkour', and I can try. I've already seen that you have good control over your body in midair. That's important in parkour."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yay! made of win!" he half-crushed Levi in one of his hugs. Then he stood up, hopping on the spot, flashing a happy grin. "What we start with?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"As I said, we decided it together with Mae. If word came out she's alive, Inspector Li would cause troubles to no end just to get to her. Not to mention that his collaboration with Mr. Spencers would be compromised... And, forgive me, Tiara, but you're just as emotional as Mae. We couldn't just let you risk slipping unnecessary information."

"Yes, Lars," Diana said. "Discretion is an appreciated value in a shaman. you learnt another lesson."
At that moment, several lycaons had started gathering, one of them addressing E.R. Everyone was bringing something, from wood, to flints, from foods to jars and breads and so on.
Tiara sobbed her last and looked at her boyfriend with a distraught look strewn across her face. She buried her muzzle into his chest to seek comfort and held him tight. ''You see, that's the power of my Inspector's mouth. Although he never physically abuses anyone...he has brought Mae to her knees with just words. It's so frightening so I had to be there for her...that's why I was so devastated when I learnt of her death. You should've told me all of this...I mean...*sigh*..'' the female GSD said, lying her head on his enormous chest. She stared blankly at the individuals who started appearing with some food. ''Please...do forgive me. I cry a lot too, and it's amazing how you can tolerate me for this long....I'm sorry...'' she said.
---
Lars gave a disappointed look as he turned his head towards the sea. ''Darnit....when will I ever stop screwing up?!'' Lars said, lightly pounding the sand beneath him. ''I guess I'll have to be more conservative from this point on. And hey...what's happening? A feast of some sort?'' Lars asked his two mates.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"It's a beach lunch, shaman," Baxter said, putting down his share, quickly imitated by the others. "Some of us like gathering 'round to share some fun, stories and enjoy each other's company. Revered Shamans," he added, with a more respectful tone to Athena and Diana, recognizing their ranks by the extension of their tattoos.

Dolmen waved to the others, each one engaged in arranging the foods, beverages and campfire. "'Bout time, guys! Mah friende here was lookin' at me with da wrong kinde of hunger in his eyes." he pointed at the corgi. "Guys, dis thing o'beauty here is Adrian. And he's lookin' for some adventure and someone to make him feel loved. Any pickers?"
Like putting a piece of metal next to a magnet! Immediately, every male of the group started looking at Adrian. Two lycaons stopped their activity and walked to the corgi.
"Egad, 'tis like a livin' canvas, attacolors!" said one, tracing the lines along Adrian's back. The other sniffed him behind his ears and on the chest. "Hmm, fit *and* healthy!" he then took Adrian's paws in his. "Mah name's Humphrey. How can be such a cutie be all alone?"

E.R. chuckled at the sight of the wooing. "Looks like the party's already started." Then he turned to Tiara. "Now, mad with me or not, will you please keep the secret? Inspector Li must never learn the truth, it's vital."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Ahh is that right?'' Lars said as he smiled and perked up his ears. ''Except I dunno...wether I have a story worth sharing....I'll just join in anyway. You coming my loves?'' Lars asked, turning to his two mates.
---
Tiara nodded and nuzzled her boyfriend's chest more. ''Yeah. It's fine. I've cooled down for now. But since it was requested by Mae herself, I shall not leak this information out. My lips are sealed.'' Tiara said, giving E.R her sunniest smile.

She turned her attention to two male dogs soon after her alert ears picked up something which didn't seem entirely...right. She raised an eyebrow as a male Lycaon in the group starting touching a corgi and regarding him with interest. Both her eyes widened as he held his paw into his own. Tiara blinked her eyes several times to confirm what she just saw, and yes. Both the corgi and Lycaon liked each other. Alot.

''Teehee....that's so cute.'' Tiara laughed, hugging her Rottie boyfriend.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Yay! made of win!" he half-crushed Levi in one of his hugs. Then he stood up, hopping on the spot, flashing a happy grin. "What we start with?"
"Well, I guess some simple flips and rolls would be best. They're important to know before jumping from higher ground."
(OOC: reference to sand averted.)
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

(ooc - the beach is made of rocks, it's not sandy at all)
"Flips and rolls?" Reginald flexed first his arms, then his legs, then his whole body as if he was a piece of living wire. "Look here!" he barked, before sprinting. After about 20 meters of run, he jumped...and did two perfect somersaults in midair!
Reginald landed down and then cut another caper. He ended up with his arms spread high and a solemn expression on his muzzle... But it lasted just a second, after that back was the happy puppy. "Did I do well?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Okay, you've got flips down, but the rolling is the more important part. When you fall from a height, you need to immediately shift your momentum so your legs don't break." Levi then jumped forward and into the air. When he landed, he shifted his weight forward into a roll. "Do you understand?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Dolmen waved to the others, each one engaged in arranging the foods, beverages and campfire. "'Bout time, guys! Mah friende here was lookin' at me with da wrong kinde of hunger in his eyes." he pointed at the corgi. "Guys, dis thing o'beauty here is Adrian. And he's lookin' for some adventure and someone to make him feel loved. Any pickers?"
Like putting a piece of metal next to a magnet! Immediately, every male of the group started looking at Adrian. Two lycaons stopped their activity and walked to the corgi.
"Egad, 'tis like a livin' canvas, attacolors!" said one, tracing the lines along Adrian's back. The other sniffed him behind his ears and on the chest. "Hmm, fit *and* healthy!" he then took Adrian's paws in his. "Mah name's Humphrey. How can be such a cutie be all alone?"

[/color]
Adrian chuckled nervouslyWould you believe I'm afraid of commitment?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Okay, you've got flips down, but the rolling is the more important part. When you fall from a height, you need to immediately shift your momentum so your legs don't break." Levi then jumped forward and into the air. When he landed, he shifted his weight forward into a roll. "Do you understand?"
"Gotcha!" Reginald repeated Levi's maneuver, only that this time he repeated again, and again, and a fourth time. "Better?"
---
Seth wrote:Adrian chuckled nervouslyWould you believe I'm afraid of commitment?
"Oh. Ok, then we'll start with something easy. What about something without commitment for a start? Just a...trial test. If you like, you can go on, we'll be patient. Hm?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
Seth wrote:Adrian chuckled nervouslyWould you believe I'm afraid of commitment?
"Oh. Ok, then we'll start with something easy. What about something without commitment for a start? Just a...trial test. If you like, you can go on, we'll be patient. Hm?"
Adrian hesitated for a second not sure if he was as ready for this as he thought. Ehh, what's the worst that can happen?
Yeah, You seem like a nice enough guy.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good!" Humphrey bent down and kissed Adrian's paw. "First, let us win your social shyness, cutie. Here, let me introduce you to the others: You already know Baxter and Dolmen. Those are Patrick and Galen, and the girls are Laika and Cora. My humble self and this sordid individual who would eat you up like a candy (his name is Michael and he's my brother but with much less charme) will compete for your attention. Beware! You will have to make a choice by the time the lunch is over. A kiss wil seal your freedom from your fears."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian adressed the group briefly, "It's nice to meet you all, thanks for having me.", before turning his attention back to Humphrey. "You sure? I dont want to cause any bad feelings between you and your brother.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"What bad feelings?" Michael said. "We've been doing this since we started dating. He thinks he can get them with romantic rituals. I am a bit more...straightorward." He bent down and kissed Adrian's neck, not without nipping it briefly. "Your choice, pup, but don't make it easy. I like a good competition."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian blushed a little bit, Well we'll just have to see what happens I guess
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"My my my," Humphrey said. "Cutie knows what he wants." He flashed a sly grin to his brother. "The hunt is on!"
"You saw him first," Michael grinned like a hungry wolf. "But in th long run he's mine."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Well I wouldn't say that, but I'm pretty sure I'll know it when I see it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Enough you two!" Dolmen intervened, bringing a jar of terracotta to Adrian "Or our friend will think we are obsessed with one thing only. Now, try one of these," he lifted the lid to reveal a batch of cookies. "Mais, eggs, sea-apple and cheese. Try."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian took one and bit into it Mmm, not bad, not bad at all......
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacitē's eyes widened and she sat with out writing a word. Instinctively she pulled a sketch book free from her satchel along with a pencil and began to draw a picture of the temple and statue with almost photographic precision and accuracy. The ferret continued to draw, taking occasional glances up at virgil
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ah, that's too easy, Dolmen!" Michael stood up and walked toward the sea. "Since someone still must take the fish, I'll get something for me and our special guest here!" This said, the lycaon immersed himself in the water.
---
Virgil sat down to look at his new friend. He loved the enthusiasm she put in her work, and would not disturb her until she was done. By then, she'd be full of questions he'd be happy to answer...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian couldn't help smirking a bit at Michael Is he always like this Dolmen?
Last edited by Seth on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Gotcha!" Reginald repeated Levi's maneuver, only that this time he repeated again, and again, and a fourth time. "Better?"
"Yeah. that's better. How about we just stop wasting time then, I'll go off on a run, and you see what you can and cannot copy. That sound good?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"To be honest, no.He's being unusually polite, in fact. His standard approach to someone he likes is a mind-blowing kiss. He's good at that."
---
"OK, then, let's go!" With that, Reginald started running, copying Levi's movement as he saw them.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi did a few vaults over fences and various other low lying things. "Think you're ready to take it to the roofs?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Uhh, dunno. I'm good at jumping, rolling...but I never climbed things."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi chuckled. "I guess climbing comes a bit more naturally for a cat, but you can probably do it." at this, he ran up to a point where two houses were fairly close together, but not to close. He ran halfway up the wall of the farther house, then pushed off and grabbed on to the roof of the other, then pulled himself up and jumped back to the roof of the other building, pausing to see if Reginald would make it.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"To be honest, no.He's being unusually polite, in fact. His standard approach to someone he likes is a mind-blowing kiss. He's good at that."
Is he now? adrian asked with a grin.
Last edited by Seth on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacite let out a soundless sigh as she gave the picture to Virgil and took out her writing pad, "Wow, what an inspirational scene! who was the statue of? What was the temple for? Is it used for anything today? Is there maintenance done on it to keep it standing?" The ferret let out another sigh, "I am sorry for hounding you so, and that drawing is a gift for you." she smiled brightly, clearly warming up Virgil in the less crowded environment.
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Charlie patted Balkan’s shoulder and smiled. “I’ll see you soon then” she said, gently hugging the lean wolf. She flicked her mane back and began walking out of the rather crowded vicinity.

Soon after, she had reached the comfortably hut Balkan owned, and stepped inside. The interior was rather clean and in shipshape already, but a woman’s touch would have never hurt either. The young Lycaon girl began to make the bed she had slept in, tucking in the soft edges of the blanket that adorned the sizable bed. She managed to find a sturdy broom, and swept up the ground inside, and outside of the hut. Clearing the path to the hut and brushing away any leaves that had fallen near it.

She breathed easy once the whole hut was finished. “Well, that was good.” She said, stretching and rubbing her back. She looked back to the neat bed in the bedroom, smiling she left it. “Some flower petals would really make that…” She thought, placing her paws on her hips. "I guess it wouldn’t hurt to get out there in all my glory.” She joked with a smirk, before nodding her head and removing all her clothes.

She wrapped her shirt around her hips, and smiled. “If Aaron ever saw me like this.” She laughed, before pushing aside the cloth, leaving the hut, and setting out to the woods. As she approached the gates of the wolf village she braced herself as she swiftly powerwalked.

You guys uhm.” The girl began raising her index finger. She stared at the strong guards with a pink smile. She stared at the wolves for a few moments before quickly walking away into the woods.

Okay, that was weird of me…” She said, smiling as her foot gently pressed up against a buttercup flower. “This is exactly what I’m looking for!” She smiled as she clapped her paws together. She began picking up some flowers.

Buttercup’s, and violtes, and daises and all kinds here…” She said with a smirk, before the pile in her paws grew to a large level.