Reply to topic  [ 10768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 266, 267, 268, 269, 270
HPU: Blue Peak Shore 

Post Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore
And it was expected, being trained before. Amber knew Koros wasn't using any magic to her advantage, still, she was so FAST. She leapt flipping backward, pointing her weapon outward to attack that most distracting body.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That's the spirit!" Khun said, patting Roarin's head, "I don't want to lose yet another family member so soon in our relationship."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Heh, you taller pets and humans with your gizmos," Nikki said, "Must be nice."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akki gave Erubus a kiss.

"It is OUR home too," she said, "Let's start with you showing me where your den used to be. That's a start at least."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke bowed in the saddle to his guests.

"Hello Dreamwalker Levi and hail Shaman Anubis," Luke replied, "At least you are not intruders. We are touring ourselves and I couldn't help but listen in. Master Anubis, if you had not set plan, and we are light enough for the horses, I'm sure, and would like to know about the city ourselves. Would accompany us?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique smiled at the looping trap as they passed by. She listened to Kritaros explain the door puzzle and crossed her arms.

"Well, there are a number of possible answers including all of them," she said, "The ones I can think of are time, which can be broken and undone by magic. The mountain itself, being a dormant volcano. And third, it could also be Hubert. And again, all 3."

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug

Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:02 am
Game Master

Anubis nodded to Luke and smiles "Hey Boomer good to see you again too. and id be happy to help you know the history of this place. Im sure a fellow shaman told you this and only one other place housed the great tribe of lions. And if you dont mind you wouldnt happen to know the daughter that was staring at me earlier would you?" Anubis asked with a chuckle as he joins lukes side and waves reg and levi to follow.

"wrong on all three, though i can tell you that the volcano did erupt once. but it is not those three, remember this place was used as a test and as a protection. care to try again?" Kritaros asked smiling

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:28 pm
Game Master

xhunterko Wrote:
And it was expected, being trained before. Amber knew Koros wasn't using any magic to her advantage, still, she was so FAST. She leapt flipping backward, pointing her weapon outward to attack that most distracting body.

There came a rain of sparks, as Koros' jump ended and the two weapons grazed against each other. Then both lioness and cougar found themselves locked against each other, as Koros' spear found the floor, inside Amber's arms reach, and Amber's spear inside Koros' arm reach.
Both unwilling to give up.
Koros opened her eyes, locking them into Amber's. Amber's speartip was just brushing the lioness' chin. Koros' spear end was aimed at the cougar's throat.
"Again, nice move," Koros said. She was so close, you could count her face's hairs. Her fangs glittered as she grinned. "Standstill. I knonw what to do, but...you?"
xhunterko Wrote:
"That's the spirit!" Khun said, patting Roarin's head, "I don't want to lose yet another family member so soon in our relationship."

"So, are you two ready to go even further down the rabbit hole?"
"Heh, you taller pets and humans with your gizmos," Nikki said, "Must be nice."[/quote]
"Nah, I'm more of a country pup. In fact, I keep my classes in a cottage in the country. Say," he asked the gorilla. "Think we can do a number, just to try?" And then he looked expectantly at the cats.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko Wrote:
Akki gave Erubus a kiss.
"It is OUR home too," she said, "Let's start with you showing me where your den used to be. That's a start at least."

The lean read wolf bowed. "As you wish, my mistress," he said, then straightened up, lifted his hand and gestured with his fingers.
And both were surrounded by darkness! Complete, absolute darkness with no smells, not even the faintest trace of light. It was like being in a dreaful state of living and being dead at the same time.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:35 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic Wrote:
Anubis nodded to Luke and smiles "Hey Boomer good to see you again too. and id be happy to help you know the history of this place. Im sure a fellow shaman told you this and only one other place housed the great tribe of lions. And if you dont mind you wouldnt happen to know the daughter that was staring at me earlier would you?" Anubis asked with a chuckle as he joins lukes side and waves reg and levi to follow.

Levi followed after with Reg. "the lions weren't all that great," the cat chuckled to himself.

RP character sheets

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:22 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Vee are from Russia. In our country, ve are still sinking zat colour television is fancy, new idea." Sasha deadpans.
"Do a number of vhat?" Dinara asks. "Also, forgive mine asking, but how you are flying, Mister Ora?"

~~~~~~~~
If he had any idea what the lycaon was saying, Feliks doesn't show it. He simply blinks up at her and clumsily waves his arm a little.

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

[Image links broken. New links coming soon!]

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:37 am
Profile WWW

Well... it’s a long way back up so. Can’t really back out now.”. Flint nodded, glancing over at Khun.

Book Log: The Circle - Dave Eggers
Ref Ref!

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:00 pm

"Technically, if you were my enemy, all I'd have to do is thrust," Amber said, "But, you are not my enemy."

That body was too distracting for Amber, but she tried to hold herself in check as she spun to her left, switched to attack with the butt of the spear and make a thrust to her left temple!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun smiled.

"May as well," he said, then added, "Downwards and downwards, deeper and deeper."
Akki sighed, and hugged the red wolf.

"Did your first mate think this was funny?" She asked him. Smiling.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Not a clue, sorry," Luke said, then to the pup, "So pup, you've a name?" He then tapped the horse with a foot to get him to continue on at a light pace. As close as they were, Luke knew he still had to do certain things to Botticilli to get him to move. He just hoped he wasn't too abusive.
Monique thought a moment. She then looked to Kritaros.

"So, I can use any type of magic, correct?" She asked.
Nikki looked to the two cats.

"Number, a show term, do a quick presentation of skill," she said.

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:00 am
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Vee are from Russia. In our country, ve are still sinking zat colour television is fancy, new idea." Sasha deadpans.
"Do a number of vhat?" Dinara asks. "Also, forgive mine asking, but how you are flying, Mister Ora?"

xhunterko Wrote:
Nikki looked to the two cats.
"Number, a show term, do a quick presentation of skill," she said.

"Correct. and this is what I do, for example..." the gorilla said...before running toward a pole. Despite his size, he moved quite fast! In a few moments, he was climbing up to the top, and when he was to the top, he pounded his own chest and roared! The sound reverberated through the empty circus.
Then the gorilla coiled up and SPRUNG! he did a somersault in mid-air and reached for the trapeze. The momentum carried him far up enough to jump toward the tent! At that point Ora had nothing to catch, nothing to break his inevitable fall!
But it was then, that the glowbats came! Like fluttering, luminescent cloud, they swarmed all over the ape, covering him just a moment before gravity claimed his body.
Then Ora and the bats fell, but it was the bats who kept him afloat, broke the fall and guided their load in an elegant, 'S' shaped trajectory, until they could safely leave him and let him land in a cloud of sand.
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo Wrote:
If he had any idea what the lycaon was saying, Feliks doesn't show it. He simply blinks up at her and clumsily waves his arm a little.

"Are you okay in there?" Jade asked to the humans. "Perhaps you are not feeling well enough yet?"
---
Roarin Wrote:
Well... it’s a long way back up so. Can’t really back out now.”. Flint nodded, glancing over at Khun.

xhunterko Wrote:
Khun smiled.
"May as well," he said, then added, "Downwards and downwards, deeper and deeper."

"Relax, you're almost there. See there?" it was the faintest glow in the dark, but it was there, almost beckoning the two adventurers. The staircase seemed to end just in that light. "That is it! Aren't you excited?"
---
xhunterko Wrote:
"Technically, if you were my enemy, all I'd have to do is thrust," Amber said, "But, you are not my enemy."
That body was too distracting for Amber, but she tried to hold herself in check as she spun to her left, switched to attack with the butt of the spear and make a thrust to her left temple!

And again, the attack was easily parred. "Our weapons are matched, chieftain! Whatever you want to do with your weapon, I will do as well. Whatever I will do with my weapon, you will do as well. So, how can you break the lock? Be creative."
---
xhunterko Wrote:
Akki sighed, and hugged the red wolf.
"Did your first mate think this was funny?" She asked him. Smiling.

"It is not supposed to be funny. This is where I rest and spend my time in meditation. I am a High Shaman of Death, only from here, separated from the common world, can I open my mind to the depths of perdition or to the highest blessed realms. This is why you are better qualified to look for our common den: this is no place anyone but me can stay." Another flicker of his paw, and back they were under the sun, the color and the smells of the city. Even almost empty as it was, it was...alive.
---
xhunterko Wrote:
"Not a clue, sorry," Luke said, then to the pup, "So pup, you've a name?" He then tapped the horse with a foot to get him to continue on at a light pace. As close as they were, Luke knew he still had to do certain things to Botticilli to get him to move. He just hoped he wasn't too abusive.

"Sure! I am Reginald. Ciao, Botticelli!" He waved to the horse. "And who is the lady? Why is she so black?"
"I am a black panthress from Africa, little one, and my name is Rajida. And I am the chieftain's wife and an assassin."
"Ohh, and what's the difference with a predator?" Reggie asked.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 266, 267, 268, 269, 270