HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by xhunterko »

"I'm just, trying to be, socially aware and appropriate, that's all," Khun said, heading in the direction he saw the guys carried off to, following their scent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two cougars stood and posed where indicated. Amber of course, putting a hand on her hip, leaned back a little, and winked at the camera. Luke just leaned back against a truck, relaxed.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looked at Avaron before stopping "wait so...." Anubis then looked behind him seeing the expanse of the path they walked before turning back around and seeing the door. he then looked up mouth a bit open "Thats awsome....so this path? Its about the mind?" Anubis said looking at the group
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"I'm just, trying to be, socially aware and appropriate, that's all," Khun said, heading in the direction he saw the guys carried off to, following their scent.
"If ye want t'be appropriate, sweetie, then marry me, let's know each other an' start a nice family. What's more appropriate than that?" Tess wagged her tail. "Yer funny."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:The two cougars stood and posed where indicated. Amber of course, putting a hand on her hip, leaned back a little, and winked at the camera. Luke just leaned back against a truck, relaxed.
"Just perfect, guys: Believe me, the camera loves you. Aaand..." *click**flash* "Done!" *Whirr* went the camera as it expelled the picture. Then the human removed the protective lid and in no time there was a crystal clear image of the group and the cougars. He handed the picture to the felines. "I can post the electronic copy on the resort's Facebook page, if you want to."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked at Avaron before stopping "wait so...." Anubis then looked behind him seeing the expanse of the path they walked before turning back around and seeing the door. he then looked up mouth a bit open "Thats awsome....so this path? Its about the mind?" Anubis said looking at the group
Erebus answered with a cryptic smile. "Welcome to your first lesson. If this be a puzzle, then the solution is..?"
---
eventually, the fox teacher decided she could let go of her pupils. Shukaku had done more than enough, being a freshman at school, and he and Ravio had made friends, no reason to separate them.
"...and so, I said to that big ol' bear: 'Welp, you can't just boss me around. Because you must get me first!" and that thing, to him, was funny enough to make him laugh...But then, his laugh broke into his throat and the raccoon started chocking and hitting his chest.
"Hey, kitten," the big, strong female hyena said. She was sitting on a boulder. Then she stood up and walked to the duo, before hugging Shukaku. "A birdie told me you did something really great today with your art."
Hotep the psychic

"Dont stray from the path at hand keep an open yet focused mind" Anubis answered in response
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Lyla!" Shukaku exclaimed, hugging the hyena back. He looked up at her. "Yeah, I did. SO what have you been doing?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Dont stray from the path at hand keep an open yet focused mind" Anubis answered in response
As if that had been a command, the air shimmered in front of them, revealing a magnificent door, sculpted in obsidian, with the symbols of the four tribes.
The door opened with a rumble, leading to a long corridor. Standing like statues, lions and wolves guarded each side of the corridor, spears and sabers in hand, big cerulean flame globes hanging in the air over the corridor, casting everything in an eerie light.
The group proceeded inside. "Now we will meet the High Council," kendra said. "Do you feel ready?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Lyla!" Shukaku exclaimed, hugging the hyena back. He looked up at her. "Yeah, I did. SO what have you been doing?"
"Oh, nothing special. Just relaxing, for once. Waiting for you." She hugged him harder. "Missed you a lot, kitten." And she kissed his head fur. "Who's your coon friend there, looking like he wants to swallow the sea?"
Hotep the psychic

"I am ready." Anubis said followibg the group. Kritaros had sonehow changed into a more ceremonial Egyptian robe with onyx and gold scattered on it he held a walking staff to accomodate the look.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I missed you too. Oh, this is Ravio." Shukaku said, gesturing towards the raccoon and trying to contain his laughter.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"You should hear ours then, it nearly killed us," Buster chuckled.
"You say it, buns: You're such a charmer with words."
"Only if Flint wants to hear it," Buster replied.
Flint looks over at the two, raises an eyebrow in interest. "A story with a near death experience? Those can never be bad. I'd love to hear it." The canine quips.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"I am ready." Anubis said followibg the group. Kritaros had sonehow changed into a more ceremonial Egyptian robe with onyx and gold scattered on it he held a walking staff to accomodate the look.
"Nice choice, if I am allowed" Kendra said to the elemental.
The corridor ended in a sort of round plaza. it was...small? huge? Impossible to say, what with the darkness surrounding everything outside the gilded stone paving under the group's feet. Even the silence was like a solid wall all around.
---
hypernovatic wrote:"I missed you too. Oh, this is Ravio." Shukaku said, gesturing towards the raccoon and trying to contain his laughter.
Ravio was trying hard to form a phrase at that sight. He just kept failing. "Lu-lu-lu-la- La."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku walked over to Ravio and poked him. "Are you okay?" he asked, laughing a bit.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis took a deep breath in the darkness he focused himself to see the council knowing they were probably among them already. Kritaros stood close to Anubis who stood strong in the the group. All he did now was wait.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:Flint looks over at the two, raises an eyebrow in interest. "A story with a near death experience? Those can never be bad. I'd love to hear it." The canine quips.
"Well alright then, but it does start off a bit slow," Buster said.
"We met when we were both new in our neighborhood. He fell for me right away, nothing I wasn't used to," he quipped.

"I didn't think I was gay, so I was going to turn him down. Usually I'd just break the suitor's heart and move on with my life, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do the same to him. So I let him know I didn't have feelings for him, but that that didn't mean I couldn't develop them later."

"later that night, me and a few friends were chased in the woods by a ferocious predator. We narrowly escaped, but I felt something familiar about the predator, or what we call 'The Hunter' now."

(OOC: Val, I can never remember if Janus knows all about the hunter or if he still only thinks he was asleep. I'll write on assuming he knows, but let me know if I was wrong and I'll edit it)

"The next day I was confused due to feelings for Janus that had apparently developed very quickly. I was usually good at masking my emotions but this was new for me. So I talked to Hubert, and found out about Janus' other side, that takes over after sunset. Or what we call 'the Hunter' now."

"So there I was, a supposedly straight bunny with romantic feelings for a male who shared a body with something that could and almost did eat me and who was going to die of sleep deprivation because of the other being. I obviously had to save him somehow. So that night me and a bunch of friends faced off against the hunter. And as cheesy as it sounds, I finished him off with love. and some dragon ghost magic."

"I think that was two nights ago, actually. Time flies when you're not in mortal danger."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku walked over to Ravio and poked him. "Are you okay?" he asked, laughing a bit.
"GAK!" The raccoon jumped. He looked at Lyla, then at Shukaku, then again, and finally, to the cat, "Just...How?!"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis took a deep breath in the darkness he focused himself to see the council knowing they were probably among them already. Kritaros stood close to Anubis who stood strong in the the group. All he did now was wait.
Silence answered his decision. just as if the surrounding darkness was waiting in return....
Hotep the psychic

"If i am to introduce myself first i fell un obligated to do so as the council holds higher position than I. BUt if you are to insist my names Anubis i was sent here to learn about the aethar." Anubis said still standing as he was "I am Kritaros high spirit of the western winds of egypt. I am Anubis's spirit guide and companion" Kirtaros said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"If i am to introduce myself first i fell un obligated to do so as the council holds higher position than I. BUt if you are to insist my names Anubis i was sent here to learn about the aethar." Anubis said still standing as he was "I am Kritaros high spirit of the western winds of egypt. I am Anubis's spirit guide and companion" Kirtaros said
"We perceive your fear," a voice said from the shadows.
"It is powerful," said another.
"Can you convince us you can conquer it?" said a third voice.
"The truth, or the banishment," said the fourth voice from the shadows.
Hotep the psychic

Kritaros looked at anubis now "I have faced my fear before and ran in hopes others would be saved. I can face my fear again because I know I can defeat it. It is powerful yes but it's not immortal or godly. I know my fear to be a person and face him again I shall. This time I will not run" Anubis said proudly with a look of seriousness.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros looked at anubis now "I have faced my fear before and ran in hopes others would be saved. I can face my fear again because I know I can defeat it. It is powerful yes but it's not immortal or godly. I know my fear to be a person and face him again I shall. This time I will not run" Anubis said proudly with a look of seriousness.
"Yet, you are running away from your fear."
"The fear someone might get hurt."
"You have not conquered your fears."
"Perhaps, where you come from you are inadequate. When you will be back, will you do what it takes to overcome?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I don't fall THAT easy," Khun said, giving her a peck on the cheek. The trail of that sea dog wasn't hard to find. Soon they'd be on them. Khun's tail wagged excitedly as he got closer to the source of his trail.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sure go ahead," Luke said, knowing perfectly well what that'd do for them. Amber smiled at the picture.

"Can we, can we get a shot of the place too? Before we start mucking it up?" She asked.
Hotep the psychic

"i shall" Anubis answered
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What do you mean by 'how'?" Shukaku asked, tilting his head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"I don't fall THAT easy," Khun said, giving her a peck on the cheek. The trail of that sea dog wasn't hard to find. Soon they'd be on them. Khun's tail wagged excitedly as he got closer to the source of his trail.
It was Reginald who first perceived Khun's approach. "Yay!" he barked and ran toward the approaching shepherd.
---
xhunterko wrote:"Sure go ahead," Luke said, knowing perfectly well what that'd do for them. Amber smiled at the picture.
"Can we, can we get a shot of the place too? Before we start mucking it up?" She asked.
The human nodded. "Sure thing. I'll give you a complete set." He started with the place where the house would be built upon, and then all around -where the fields would be furrowed, where the fencing would be erected, and so on. *click-whirr* went the Polaroid, until the paper pictures were exhausted. "There is a noteboard in those boxed. You may hang there the pictures. And if you want, we'll pass from time to time to document your progresses and show them to your people in the US. Is that a deal?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"i shall" Anubis answered
"You sound sure of yourself."
"And yet, despite the help of an elemental spirit..."
"You chose to run away."
"Who is your enemy, to instill such fear in both of you?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"What do you mean by 'how'?" Shukaku asked, tilting his head.
Ravio rubbed his head as if he was suffering a massive headache. He finally addressed the hyena. "Ok, I will probably die for asking, but girl, you practically *never* went beyond the 'kiss'n'ride' stage. What coinvinced you to get...Shukaku?"
"Because he's like my first love, Oyash. We were little, and he was strong and handsome already, on his way to become a true warrior. Shukaku has that same fire in his soul, I can see it. He only needs some...shaping."
Ravio looked at Shukaku. "A warrior...suuure..."
Hotep the psychic

"A human who knows no bounds of chaos.who kills and wounds others and plays with life like toys." Anubis and kritaros both said "the mans name is Pace, and he has been hunting us down since i was a kit." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Why do you always doubt I can do something?" Shukaku asked Ravio.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"A human who knows no bounds of chaos.who kills and wounds others and plays with life like toys." Anubis and kritaros both said "the mans name is Pace, and he has been hunting us down since i was a kit." Anubis said
"We are aware of such kind of...problems."
"But this human has no existence here."
"When you will be back--"
"IF you will be back, then you will be far more powerful and confident. And you will have learnt that vengeance has no place in your heart."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Why do you always doubt I can do something?" Shukaku asked Ravio.
Ravio looked at Shukaku, from head to toe. He chuckled. "Sorry, kitten, but I can hardly see a young warrior under the fur. Heh."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I could say the same thing about you. So what would you like to do Lyla?" Shukaku asked, looking at the hyena.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"i dont use more power into a decision of revenge. I use it in the choices in protecting others." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I could say the same thing about you. So what would you like to do Lyla?" Shukaku asked, looking at the hyena.
"We'll start with helping you getting settled. Bet you didn't have much time to go beyond the tourist tour step, here. Who is your housemate?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"i dont use more power into a decision of revenge. I use it in the choices in protecting others." Anubis said
"So you say."
"But fear touches you inside."
"It is *always* personal, when it leads you to run away."
"Show us how can you win your fear." and on those last words, even the four shamans accompanying Anubis and Kritaros disappeared. Now, the two were truly alone.
And footsteps approached.
Slow, measured, like someone's who had all the time in the world.
Someone who had a dreadfully familiar smell...
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku tilted his head in confusion. "Um, I don't know." he admitted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis's hair went on edge instantly smelling "him" his eyes were wide for a moment before he had his own thoughts catch up to him. a familiar flash from the past entered his mind, "death is one part of our lives that we may or may not be able to stop anubis. like the fish in the water even death will stop them we just dont know when or how it will occur. THose who are hurt are hurt but are alive in being. it our choices that make the differences to what happens next"

Anubis had one tear flow from his face before turning to face his fear both his paws were glowing in power, his mind emptied and emotionless like a monk who was about to fight. "thank you Tengo" Anubis said to himself Kritaros however stood calmly as if he had a part in with the shamans. "nicely done Anubis....nicely done" Kritaros said to himself before entering anubis
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku tilted his head in confusion. "Um, I don't know." he admitted.
Lyla sighed and shook her head. "Guess again..?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis's hair went on edge instantly smelling "him" his eyes were wide for a moment before he had his own thoughts catch up to him. a familiar flash from the past entered his mind, "death is one part of our lives that we may or may not be able to stop anubis. like the fish in the water even death will stop them we just dont know when or how it will occur. THose who are hurt are hurt but are alive in being. it our choices that make the differences to what happens next"
Anubis had one tear flow from his face before turning to face his fear both his paws were glowing in power, his mind emptied and emotionless like a monk who was about to fight. "thank you Tengo" Anubis said to himself Kritaros however stood calmly as if he had a part in with the shamans. "nicely done Anubis....nicely done" Kritaros said to himself before entering anubis
A hand touched Anubis' neck. Cold and hot at the same time. The gentle touch of a hand that gently stroked the neck fur. A hand that could snap that neck with cruel ease.
"Death is part of our lives," said the voice from the shadows, only the arm visible through the cone of light illuminating the fox. "But it matters, oh it so matters *how* it will touch us. For this is the real power: Make sure that one longs for her touch, push one to the limits, until fear itself becomes love for darkness. Surrender, and I will grant you peace. You'll be dead...like everyone else."
(OOC: I will delete it if you think so)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku realized what he said. "Oh, sorry. Do you want to be it?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis quickley turned where he felt the hand. "In every darkness is a light that holds life. Ive run too long from you so if i die i die fighting" Anubis said :arrow:
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Perfect! Thank you," Amber said, taking the photos and placing them on a palette, Luke then grabbed a shovel.

"And yes, do continue to come over," Amber said.

"Now, without any further interruptions if I may my dear," Luke said, posing with the shovel.

"Of course dear, of course," Amber said, Luke shook his head and began tearing away the vegetation in the half circle, clearing out the ground for the tents.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun waved to the younger dog.

"Hey little buddy!" Khun said as he approached.
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku realized what he said. "Oh, sorry. Do you want to be it?"
The resulting hug almost crunched every bone in the cat's body.
"Thought you'd never ask, you silly! Of *course* I will be it!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Perfect! Thank you," Amber said, taking the photos and placing them on a palette, Luke then grabbed a shovel.
"And yes, do continue to come over," Amber said.
"Now, without any further interruptions if I may my dear," Luke said, posing with the shovel.
"Of course dear, of course," Amber said, Luke shook his head and began tearing away the vegetation in the half circle, clearing out the ground for the tents.
After the last vehicle had gone, Rajida said, "I'll go fetch up some meat. Better to start stocking up."
"I'll have rats, thank you," Donau said, before picking up his own tools.
"Fish will have to be," the panthress smirked as she walked to the lake. "I needed to bathe as well."
xhunterko wrote:Khun waved to the younger dog.
"Hey little buddy!" Khun said as he approached.
"Hi you! Where you going? Someplace nice? Is that your girlfriend? She's cute! Hi Uncle Victor!"
The Ambassador chuckled and waved back to Reginald. "Guess we won't get bored in this trip, heh.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis quickley turned where he felt the hand. "In every darkness is a light that holds life. Ive run too long from you so if i die i die fighting" Anubis said :arrow:
...and all of a sudden, all of them found themselves back in the open, in one of the streets.
Donau facepawlmed. "Wro-ong answer."
Hotep the psychic

"wrong answer?! if they know how pace truly is even though there are many differences between the one they showed and the real one maybe i would not have done what i did. pace is a man of such stature that he would not just walk up to me. he knows what i can do." Anubis said one paw clenched growing increasingly negative "that man ruined my life from the start. hes killed off many i know and has become so strong that he can resist the use of magic on him." Anubis said after before turning away and sitting down. where he stood kritaros floated,

"um, you may not have noticed but he is right about the councils showing of pace." Kritaros said checking anubis who sat teary eyed shaking his head. "i cant face him like this, that man ruined too much..." anubis said trying to calm himself
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"wrong answer?! if they know how pace truly is even though there are many differences between the one they showed and the real one maybe i would not have done what i did. pace is a man of such stature that he would not just walk up to me. he knows what i can do." Anubis said one paw clenched growing increasingly negative "that man ruined my life from the start. hes killed off many i know and has become so strong that he can resist the use of magic on him." Anubis said after before turning away and sitting down. where he stood kritaros floated,
"um, you may not have noticed but he is right about the councils showing of pace." Kritaros said checking anubis who sat teary eyed shaking his head. "i cant face him like this, that man ruined too much..." anubis said trying to calm himself
Donau sat next to Anubis. "Well, it's a typical rogue mistake, if that can help. I...well, we all went through this exam.
"Think again, relax for a moment and think: What was the right thing to do, when you were unpreprared to face your most powerful enemy, yet knowing what you had said about life and death?"
Hotep the psychic

"sigh....unprepared in that situation would have been for me to run. But if thats what they want me to do how does that prepare me to face him?" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"sigh....unprepared in that situation would have been for me to run. But if thats what they want me to do how does that prepare me to face him?" Anubis said
"Wrong again. For in running away, you let your fear take hold of your life. In fighting unprepared, you let your instinct, and thus again your fear of dying, to overcome. So, again, what was the right course of action?"
Hotep the psychic

"hmmm standing up to him would be against the fear and accepting fate would beagainst fear so....accepting death would have been the right answer?" Anubis said
ImageImageImage