HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"I was born in a farm in Idaho. Mom was the watchdog, and she was always the best." he wagged his tail. "Were you born in a farm, too?"
"I was born in a pet store and raised in the suburbs," he answered. "I spent my time playing with pets and strays in the woods nearby."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I was born in a pet store and raised in the suburbs," he answered. "I spent my time playing with pets and strays in the woods nearby."

"Oh? Is that where you developed your street smarts? Or was that Levi?" The canine quips as he mulled over the mixed details. "Still don't get exactly how you guys are related...". He mumbles.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis soon had a look of confusion. "The largest snake? Amazon jungle, a boa if i remember correctly, no wait anaconda. It was around 60feet long, could have swallowed me whole for sure." Anubis answered
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I was born in a pet store and raised in the suburbs," he answered. "I spent my time playing with pets and strays in the woods nearby."

"Oh? Is that where you developed your street smarts? Or was that Levi?" The canine quips as he mulled over the mixed details. "Still don't get exactly how you guys are related...". He mumbles.
"Our owners are brothers," Levi told Flint. "and I can't take credit for his street smarts."
"Most of those come from one of my stray friends."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Wait, so I'd have to do all that if I drew them a picture? So what exactly does a shaman do?" Shukaku asked.
"They make sure that the balance is respected. They protect the tribes from the dark forces. And when a tribe is in serious trouble, their intervention compensate so to prevent wars for territory and resources. Being part of their rituals is being part of the tribe's very life."
---
Roarin wrote:"Oh? Is that where you developed your street smarts? Or was that Levi?" The canine quips as he mulled over the mixed details. "Still don't get exactly how you guys are related...". He mumbles.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Our owners are brothers," Levi told Flint. "and I can't take credit for his street smarts."
"Most of those come from one of my stray friends."
"Oh, so you're English too?" Janus asked the cat. "Were you born in the city?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis soon had a look of confusion. "The largest snake? Amazon jungle, a boa if i remember correctly, no wait anaconda. It was around 60feet long, could have swallowed me whole for sure." Anubis answered
"Sixty 'feet'...how many cubit would that make? Palms? Fingers?" Donau asked, scratching his head
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Oh, so you're English too?" Janus asked the cat. "Were you born in the city?"
"Nope, I'm a New Yorker, born and raised... well, not the city, just the state," Levi answered. "The Drake families tend travel a lot. My parents travel for adventure, Buster's move for... well, mostly for him to make some friends,so they'll probably settle down now, and our uncle Leo moved around for work."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Nope, I'm a New Yorker, born and raised... well, not the city, just the state," Levi answered. "The Drake families tend travel a lot. My parents travel for adventure, Buster's move for... well, mostly for him to make some friends,so they'll probably settle down now, and our uncle Leo moved around for work."
"Wow, no kidding." Flint grinned, "I lived in New York for awhile. We could've passed each other on the street and wouldn't have known, or lived down the block" The canine points out. New York was actually his last stop since arriving here on Merriwhether.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh. So, what would happen if I drew them a picture? Besides me making a bond with them." Shukaku asked, scratching his neck.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"When did we make that impression?" Luke asked, catching Amber as she almost slipped off, again.

"Around, yes, ridden much, no," Amber said, holding on to the mane.

"Now just let your ride do the teaching," Luke said to Amber. Then he gave Botticelli a soft tap with his left foot, gently indicating they need to get going.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh I hardly know any tricks," Khun said, watching the eastern gate get closer and wondering if this trip was a good idea, "I know how to add fringe, or frills, or whatever it's called. Wide loops for style. the granny stitch, basic stuff really." Khun stopped rubbing her nose and looked on ahead, wondering what their hosts had planned.
Hotep the psychic

"ummm lets see one palm is around 4 inches, times 3 is 1 foot which makes the one I saw around 180 palms." Anubis said.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Nope, I'm a New Yorker, born and raised... well, not the city, just the state," Levi answered. "The Drake families tend travel a lot. My parents travel for adventure, Buster's move for... well, mostly for him to make some friends,so they'll probably settle down now, and our uncle Leo moved around for work."
"Wow, no kidding." Flint grinned, "I lived in New York for awhile. We could've passed each other on the street and wouldn't have known, or lived down the block" The canine points out. New York was actually his last stop since arriving here on Merriwhether.
Janus beamed. "If you ever came back to US, come to Applegate. We live there. Ever heard of it?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Oh. So, what would happen if I drew them a picture? Besides me making a bond with them." Shukaku asked, scratching his neck.
"Oh, it's difficult to explain it: Your art becomes...part of a tribe's magic. The shamans say that with each piece you put a part of your soul in it and in return nature gives something of itself to you. I really don't know. But with the lycaons, I don't think it can be dangerous."
---
xhunterko wrote:"When did we make that impression?" Luke asked, catching Amber as she almost slipped off, again.
"Around, yes, ridden much, no," Amber said, holding on to the mane.
"Now just let your ride do the teaching," Luke said to Amber. Then he gave Botticelli a soft tap with his left foot, gently indicating they need to get going.
"Anyplace in particular to go?" Boomer asked. "We could go the goats range, so you can have an idea of where to find them."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Oh I hardly know any tricks," Khun said, watching the eastern gate get closer and wondering if this trip was a good idea, "I know how to add fringe, or frills, or whatever it's called. Wide loops for style. the granny stitch, basic stuff really." Khun stopped rubbing her nose and looked on ahead, wondering what their hosts had planned.
"Oh. Good, we'll teach ya evrythin' ya need t'know. Any preference?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"ummm lets see one palm is around 4 inches, times 3 is 1 foot which makes the one I saw around 180 palms." Anubis said.
Lycaon, Lion and Wolf exchanged a grin. Donau just looked nervous.
"I think it's time to show him *why* did we choose this place to build Zilnawa, then," Eerebus said, gesturing Anubis to follow as the other shamans started walking away.
"C-can I be e-excused?" the rabbit asked, his voice shaking. "I mean, guys, you know how *they* make me n-nervous."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, okay. So, I could make paintings for the lycaons?" Shukaku asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The canine tapped his chin thoughtfully before shaking his head, "Nope, I can't say I have. Though I'll be sure to swing by if I'm in the area!" Flint replies. Applegate... He'd have to look that up. If it had people like Janus and Buster and their dragon friend, it had to worth checking out...

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled. "I see no problem in it. Its only natyral that rabbits are scared of snakes." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun leaned over to Tess and said quietly.

"Is this trip REALLY a good idea? How dangerous is it?" He asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sounds like a good idea," Luke said, holding up his hand just in case Amber fell off again, which fortunately, she did not, "Though to be safe, let's keep it at a sort of slow pace."

Amber simply stuck out her tongue at him. Then waved bye to Donau.
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, okay. So, I could make paintings for the lycaons?" Shukaku asked.
"Of course. But if you want to earn a living, you can't just do generic paintings. Got it? Think well about it."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis smiled. "I see no problem in it. Its only natyral that rabbits are scared of snakes." Anubis said
The group walked toward a smaller palace, which by design looked more like the idea of a small pyramid. Only, rich with colorsin brown and green, and a colonnade facing the entrance.
"Our very first sacred temple," Avaros explained. "Built over the snakes' main nest. After finding them, we knew we had been blessed by the Deities."
Every column was covered with hyeroglyphs, and two big snakes were wrapped around it -one facing the inside of the corridor, the other outside, like sentinels.
"Ah, and what are your...erm, beliefs, in your time? Your own beliefs?" Donau asked.
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun leaned over to Tess and said quietly.
"Is this trip REALLY a good idea? How dangerous is it?" He asked.
She patted his arm. "If yer gonna live here, ya better know as much 's possible, rather than endin' up in an early diplomatic problem, hm? And it's surely safere with us than discovering dem naughty bunnies all alone."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Sounds like a good idea," Luke said, holding up his hand just in case Amber fell off again, which fortunately, she did not, "Though to be safe, let's keep it at a sort of slow pace."
Amber simply stuck out her tongue at him. Then waved bye to Donau.
While Donau waved back, Botticelli said, "Ah, we can take it as easy as you want it, cat: after all, this is your place now. But how good are you at hunting? I don't know how goats are in your native country, but here they can be somehow nasty."
Last edited by valerio on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

"beleifs in what?" Anubis asked getting closer to one column and looking at the hieroglyphs. "this column looks like its written about the snakes themselves....the ones around this column perhaps?....it is a temple." Anubis thought as he retreived one of his own journals that had a pyramid photo on the cover. Once turned to an empty page he began noting down the cloumn and some of the glyphs on it along with their meanings. then drew the column itself, "Now i beleive you mean beleifs of deities? well, since science has come to explain many things the thought of gods and spirits left the people. but many cultures beleive in a one god system. As for myself I beleive in spirits and multiple Gods." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I got it. So, what would you like to do now?" Shukaku asked, tilting his head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"beleifs in what?" Anubis asked getting closer to one column and looking at the hieroglyphs. "this column looks like its written about the snakes themselves....the ones around this column perhaps?....it is a temple." Anubis thought as he retreived one of his own journals that had a pyramid photo on the cover. Once turned to an empty page he began noting down the cloumn and some of the glyphs on it along with their meanings. then drew the column itself, "Now i beleive you mean beleifs of deities? well, since science has come to explain many things the thought of gods and spirits left the people. but many cultures beleive in a one god system. As for myself I beleive in spirits and multiple Gods." Anubis said
"The two things do not exclude each other," Avaros said, as the group walked into the temple. "The gods gave us the natural laws, without which mortals would live in chaos. But as mortals we must never forget our place in front of the superior powers."
Inside, it was warm -no, it was warm AND humid. The air was thick, so moist that fur would dampen almost immediately.
Donau's ears fell. "I so detest this climate."
"To each his own," Erebus grinned. "This is the climate the sacred ones need."
And it was dark. There was barely enough light for the animals' eyes to catch and move at a prudent pace.
Then the group stopped. The floor under their feet was smooth and cold, like marble.
"Just remember," Kendra said to Anubis "don't be scared."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"I got it. So, what would you like to do now?" Shukaku asked, tilting his head.
"Would you like something to eat?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku was about to answer when his stomach growled. "Yeah, I'd love something to eat." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"As we've said, he is most terrible," Amber said chuckling as they got under way, with, surprisingly, NO protest from Luke.

"The nastier they are the easier they'll be to kill," Amber said, "Not of course, that any old thing is easy to kill. Mind you."

"From the sound of it, have you guys been down here before?" Luke asked.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded following the shamans, the humidity made his fur stand some as he tryed looking around however the lack of vision helped his other senses but sensed no danger.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku was about to answer when his stomach growled. "Yeah, I'd love something to eat." he said.
Lyla rummaged in the cupboard and produced...a stick. "There you are, delicious," she said, before tossing one at the cat. "Vegetable proteins, animal proteins, fats, and honey. Every basic nutrient in an edible chewtoy. All natural of course, an idea of the natives: It was born as a desperate measure against starving during the wars, it was made by mashing together and cooking every scrap available. Now they use more...valuable parts. Hard like heck, but it also helps your teeth keeping a good edge." She started chewing on her own stick, producing the same sounds a predator would do with a thick bone.
---
xhunterko wrote:"As we've said, he is most terrible," Amber said chuckling as they got under way, with, surprisingly, NO protest from Luke.
"The nastier they are the easier they'll be to kill," Amber said, "Not of course, that any old thing is easy to kill. Mind you."
"From the sound of it, have you guys been down here before?" Luke asked.
"Every horse worth its name took a walk around the island at least once during its life," Botticelli said. "Not to mention tourists love going around on horseback like old time explorers. Or with a carriage, like in the far west: Sometimes, an horse-led tour can last two weeks."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded following the shamans, the humidity made his fur stand some as he tryed looking around however the lack of vision helped his other senses but sensed no danger.
Avaros lifted his paw. The power of the Sun lit it up, not really bright, but enough to cast a glow that revealed...
...how much LARGE was the temple, inside. Smooth marble floor and walls reflected the light. and showed the presence of the pit at the center of the room.
A pit guarded by a serpent that had no equals in the world. Literally -and not only that specimen.
Three other titanoboa slithered around the room with the quite sound of slow avalanches, all of them looking at the visitors with big, cold yellow eyes.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Huh, it sounded like this was a haunt for you guys. Neat though, I'll bet it's," Luke thought a moment, "Well, at least, sort of fun for you guys right? Half a moment though. HEY DONAU!"

Amber looked at him, then it donned on her.

"Oh, right, right, First Right," She said, shaking her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll take your word for it," Khun said to Tess.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

A lone figure left that storm on a floating wooden debris from the unfortunate shipwreck, the lone canine figure floated and floated for days in the vast ocean, dressed only in wet, ragged cloak (covering it's head as well) that used to be black once, but instead of being scared, depressed and desperate, the figure was calm, sitting on top of the debris in the Lotus pose, chanting quietly.

His only companions were a small over-the-shoulder bag he was holding, but that wasn't as incredible as the rest of the items in front of the figure: a wooden cane with a diamond on top, standing up without any help, a levitating crystal bound in silver chains and a small floating circle of diamonds surrounded by a multitude of small silver chains. Each of these unique items was making it's own unique reaction to the figure's chanting - the cane was either lightly jumping from time to time or the diamond on the top illuminated a weak light as if giving a bit of a tact to the chanting, the crystal in the chain either let out it's own unique illumination or released a weak and soft resonance sound as if singing to the chanter. The floating diamonds were both illuminating and resonating like the crystal, but even weaker and each diamond had unique sound, which combined perfectly with the rest of his "siblings". Their "singing" was accompanied by the sound of the ever changing shape of the multitude of silver chains around them.

But despite their best efforts, the figure was tired and was obviously uncomfortable at this state. The magic he weaved was taking a heavy toll, for he tried to be very precise as to not lose lives because of it - the lives of the rest of the crew from that unfortunate boat. And yet he finally managed to finish the spell, as it's purpose was done - the rest of the crewmen were safe. That was enough for the cloaked figure to let out a sigh of relief.

The cane and the small diamonds came closer to the figure and he patted each of them.
"Good work" he said with a very weakened voice "You two go inside and you" he turned to the Crystal in the chains "I leave the watch to you. Find a way to a safe place."

The crystal in chains gave out a soft hum as a sign of agreement, while the cane and the diamond necklace went to the bag, which opened for them, and jumped in it, sinking inside. Once they were safely in, the bag closed on it's own. The figure collapsed on the floatage(wreckage/debris) a second later.

A familiar sound woke him up... a sound of... birds?
He looked up, his gray eyes sinking in the sight of the island in front of him. With some difficulty, he rose to a sitting position and for a while stared at this piece of land in this vast ocean.

The Crystal in chains quite literally murred at the cloaked figure, which caught the cloaked canine's attention.
"I won't... thank you... this time." he said with a very weak voice, only able to say a few words at a time "You know... we wouldn't be here... in the first place..." he coughed up a few times and after wetting his lips, continued "If you haven't been sleeping... on the job... you know."
The Crystal resonated a few short, sharp noises, visibly unhappy. The cloaked canine only shook it's head.
"We can argue later." He said "Bring us ashore."

The Crystal remained silent and led the piece of floatage to the beach. Once they reached it, the hooded canine stepped out of the wreckage and in the now shallow water, barely able to stand. With his strength leaving him, he headed towards the forest not so far from the beach, but half-way there, he looked at himself and grumbled something about his fur being in such a bad shape, he snapped his fingers, but the effect wasn't exactly what he wanted, his body simply turned into one of a cougar. Unhappy about that he proceeded to the forest in order to get to some shade. The moment he reached the first tree and put a paw on it, the last remaining energy he had was gone and he fainted, falling on the ground with a loud "Thud." The crystal silently flew to him and hid inside the bag like the others before.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis took a step back at the sight of the snakes. His mind shouted with an indiana jones reference as he stared at the standing boa. He felt a mixture of fear, excitment, wonder, and curiosity. "those.....are big......um.....heh" Anubis only said in his Mix of feelings.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku caught the stick and sniffed it. He shrugged and gnawed on the stick for a bit. "Not bad." Shukaku said, continuing to gnaw on it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
The Moon Howler

The Moon Howler wrote:...
The Crystal in chains didn't like when his master was like that. It came out of the bag, which was then pulled by the hooded figure in some unconscious desperate act to protect it. The Crystal didn't pay any attention to that and after making three circles above the unconscious form of his master, flew in-land to find help. It's energy was low at the moment, and it was it's master who could re-charge it, so it knew it had to act fast so it flew above the trees and continued his search in a faster pace.
The first fitting life-auras it felt were two cougars on horseback and a someone strange, but that did not matter, for it did it's mission and just in time - it had barely any energy left, so it simply stopped floating and fell down to them, using a quick spell to soften it's fall.
Luckily, the tree branches and the leaves it went through were enough to slow it down as to not damage the head of the male cougar it accidentally hit upon falling, before ending on the ground.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis took a step back at the sight of the snakes. His mind shouted with an indiana jones reference as he stared at the standing boa. He felt a mixture of fear, excitment, wonder, and curiosity. "those.....are big......um.....heh" Anubis only said in his Mix of feelings.
"Woe to you, if you come to harm," the huge beast said, a mouth that could've easily swallowed up an alligator in one bite dangerously close to the fox. "Answer one question, and you get to live. Are you ready? If you are not, you will leave and never come back."
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku caught the stick and sniffed it. He shrugged and gnawed on the stick for a bit. "Not bad." Shukaku said, continuing to gnaw on it.
"Those are emergency rations, remember. It will give you a tummy ache if you eat more than one at short intervals.Now, I'll bet there is something you never did with a big girl, hm?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Huh, it sounded like this was a haunt for you guys. Neat though, I'll bet it's," Luke thought a moment, "Well, at least, sort of fun for you guys right? Half a moment though. HEY DONAU!"
Amber looked at him, then it donned on her.
"Oh, right, right, First Right," She said, shaking her head.
The rabbit appeared in front of them with a 'pop' of moved air. "How can I help yo--Eh?" and then something completely unexpected happened: A...crystal fell just between him and his protegées, just hitting Luke on his head like a falling nut!
Last edited by valerio on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind." Shukaku said, still gnawing on his stick. He looked up when Lyla said he hadn't done something with a girl before. "What do you mean?" he asked, confused.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis took awhile before answering his fur touching the snake sent multiple sensations throughout his very being. Once more collected he nodded to the snake and began to regain himself in will and thought.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"OOOF! CONFOUND LITTLE----- HEY!" Luke shouted, looking up, then looking down. Amber had to stifle a laugh a little. Luke looked down, not seeing the crystal, then shook his head.

"What was that?" He said, "Any way, what I was going to ask, is if you could tell Raijda NOT to consume the first catch. We have to offer that as a peace offering." Amber shook her head and dismounted. She walked over next to Luke and picked up the crystals, having seen it.

"Hello. Where'd you come from?" She asked it.
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Okay, I'll keep that in mind." Shukaku said, still gnawing on his stick. He looked up when Lyla said he hadn't done something with a girl before. "What do you mean?" he asked, confused.
The big hyena's tail wagged excitedly. "Cuddlies, for example!" then she grabbed the helpless cat and sat down onto the floor holding him to herself, nuzzling him. "Hmm..!"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis took awhile before answering his fur touching the snake sent multiple sensations throughout his very being. Once more collected he nodded to the snake and began to regain himself in will and thought.
"Then tell me in one word and only one: what is the purpose of your life?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"OOOF! CONFOUND LITTLE----- HEY!" Luke shouted, looking up, then looking down. Amber had to stifle a laugh a little. Luke looked down, not seeing the crystal, then shook his head.
"What was that?" He said, "Any way, what I was going to ask, is if you could tell Raijda NOT to consume the first catch. We have to offer that as a peace offering." Amber shook her head and dismounted. She walked over next to Luke and picked up the crystals, having seen it.
"Hello. Where'd you come from?" She asked it.
Donau gave a look at the thing as well. He frowned "Small it may be, but it is a thing of great power, I can tell that much."
---
A couple of hours later, the group was well on their way toward the nearest rabbit village.
"If w're lucky," Victor the lycaon said, "We could meet a red wolf patrol on their hunt. They can be some tough sons of their mothers."
"Try and not run off with the natives, luv," Janus teased his rabbit mate.
"I met a red wolf once," Reginald said, hopping around more than walking. "He was carrying a biiiig goat all by himself! And there was blood all around yucky yuk!"
"I swear," reg's mother said to Levi, "First time I saw one of them ferals softening to my pup."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis stood silent "one word?......which word fits that question? Loyalty? Adventure? Warrior?definatly not" "think of your successes in life and what they brought anubis its also what youve been seeking as well"Kritaros said within anubis in confidence
Anubis took heed of these words thinking now through his own life. His successes, his failures, his own actions. Each time he thought it would come to one word whichever way he thought.
"peace"Anubis said awhile later.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku yelped as Lyla grabbed him and pulled him onto the floor. He squirmed for a bit before purring and nuzzling back. "This is nice." Shukaku purred, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Try and not run off with the natives, luv," Janus teased his rabbit mate.
"Please, the natives couldn't handle me," Buster replied jokingly. "You're the only one who can."
valerio wrote:"I met a red wolf once," Reginald said, hopping around more than walking. "He was carrying a biiiig goat all by himself! And there was blood all around yucky yuk!"
"I swear," reg's mother said to Levi, "First time I saw one of them ferals softening to my pup."
"No one's immune to his charms," Levi replied
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"That I wouldn't doubt!" Khun said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are you then?" Amber said, looking at the crystal.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis stood silent "one word?......which word fits that question? Loyalty? Adventure? Warrior?definatly not" "think of your successes in life and what they brought anubis its also what youve been seeking as well"Kritaros said within anubis in confidence
Anubis took heed of these words thinking now through his own life. His successes, his failures, his own actions. Each time he thought it would come to one word whichever way he thought.
"peace"Anubis said awhile later.
A rumble that could have easily been a growl or a chuckle came from the beast's throat. "An existence of contradictions, a lifelong quest for something that can never be truly achieved, or just the quest for egotistical satisfaction of a fleeting moment. You are...interesting, mammal."
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku yelped as Lyla grabbed him and pulled him onto the floor. He squirmed for a bit before purring and nuzzling back. "This is nice." Shukaku purred, smiling.
"Hm-m, bet you had a lot of cute girls fawning all over you, eh?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Please, the natives couldn't handle me," Buster replied jokingly. "You're the only one who can."
"Are we in danger, Ambassador?" Janus asked Victor, making sure of having his arm all well-wrapped around Buster's shoulders.
Victor shook his head. "Oh, not on these roads. These are the trade routes, they work as neutral territory. And after ourr last wars, no one wants to break such neutrailty. Of course, as long as everyone keeps himself -or herself- civilzed."
---
xhunterko wrote:"That I wouldn't doubt!" Khun said.
Donau prudently took it between two fingers. "Well, you might just have used the right word, Amber. Because this...object has a life of its own."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Please, the natives couldn't handle me," Buster replied jokingly. "You're the only one who can."
"Are we in danger, Ambassador?" Janus asked Victor, making sure of having his arm all well-wrapped around Buster's shoulders.
Victor shook his head. "Oh, not on these roads. These are the trade routes, they work as neutral territory. And after ourr last wars, no one wants to break such neutrailty. Of course, as long as everyone keeps himself -or herself- civilzed."
"And that is certainly something that some of our kin are neglecting. Speaking of which, this road is not longer safe! Especially Ambassadors like you, Victor o'Salisgrave!" Said a voice from the forest a bit further away from the group. Then a young wolf in light battle garment came out of the forest, followed by a small group of 10 wolves. Half of them immediately stopped right as they came out and stood on watch. "Bandits travel these roads now. Wolf bandits, Lycaon bandits, mixed groups, as well as usual rabbit bandits. None are safe anymore."

---
valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:"That I wouldn't doubt!" Khun said.
Donau prudently took it between two fingers. "Well, you might just have used the right word, Amber. Because this...object has a life of its own."
It did not like the very presence of the long eared one near it, let alone touching it. However, it found a use of the situation, for it realized it can tap a small part of the rabbit's energy in order to charge itself enough so it can take them to where his master was.
A mere spark of electricity went between the rabbit and the crystal, allowing the crystal to drain a minor portion of the rabbit's energy and causing it to fly off the long eared one's paw. It made unhappy noise in front of the rabbit and flew over to Amber. It circled around the female cougar a few times, making a sound that closely resembled murring. Then it went quiet and flew in front of her and levitating in there, it began to spin around itself. A second later a magical transparent "hologram" appeared underneath it, reaching the ground and showing an image of where his master was currently at and an arrow, pointing in his direction. The only sound it made was one of worry.

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis took a small smile as he thought the sound was more chuckle than growl. His fur flattening at what seemed like a time in syrup. "That depends on how you take the meaning of peace for even in the smallest things there is peace." Anubis said now watching the snake
ImageImageImage