HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"ill have space, and when I don't ill buy another journal." Anubis said continuing upward looking at everything.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The two cougars looked at each other and shrugged. They knelt down and hugged the lady.

"Make her our primary doctor dear," Amber said to Luke.

"Yes dear. If we can that is?" He asked.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Mister Drake? I have a Ms. Monique, a bumblebee bat, trying to connect with Mr. Khun Woodsman."
"Oh, alright, hold on," the cat said as he pulled the phone away from his ear. "Hey Khun, It's for you."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I don't know why they named me after it, and they're not adorers of darkness. I can't trap anything in drawings, and even if I could I wouldn't." Shukaku explained, holding his arms up. "I'm not a demon." he repeated.
Hesitantly, the crucifix disappeared. A moment later, a wafer sweet came out.
"If you ain't a demon, eat this. Hope you like vanilla."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"ill have space, and when I don't ill buy another journal." Anubis said continuing upward looking at everything.
They were walking by the opposite side to the waterfall, and yet the water's roar was unmistakable, like a neverending storm.
---
xhunterko wrote:The two cougars looked at each other and shrugged. They knelt down and hugged the lady.
---
xhunterko wrote:The two cougars looked at each other and shrugged. They knelt down and hugged the lady.
The woman gave them one last pat behind their backs, then stood up. "It can be done. But rest assured, though: Our staff is made of true-blood professionals. Spencers takes a lot of care in regard of animal welfare, as family tradition requires."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun took the phone and placed it to his ear.

"Hello? This is Khun Woodsman," he said, "To whom am I speaking and what do you need?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We can still choose our own care provider though. Right?" Amber asked, getting up. A paw went to Luke's open mouth with a slightly shocked looked.

Oh, that's right, we're CITIZENS now and can actually worry about this stuff. Oh my! He thought.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun took the phone and placed it to his ear.
"Hello? This is Khun Woodsman," he said, "To whom am I speaking and what do you need?"
The man activated the speaker. "You may talk, ma'm" He said to Monique
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:"We can still choose our own care provider though. Right?" Amber asked, getting up. A paw went to Luke's open mouth with a slightly shocked looked.
Oh, that's right, we're CITIZENS now and can actually worry about this stuff. Oh my! He thought.
"As a matter of fact, Government provides to all immigrated citizens's needs, until they become self-sufficient. Medicare comes with citizenship, and it covers everything you can't take care of for yourselves. Emergency rations and tools are always available. So no, you won't refer to a single provider: you just dial your emergency number and state your needs."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke was still in a shock.

"Oh. Well, then if I may ask. Why do some humans go 'who's your doctor?' then, when they go to the hospital?" Amber asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke was still in a shock.
"Oh. Well, then if I may ask. Why do some humans go 'who's your doctor?' then, when they go to the hospital?" Amber asked.
The woman nodded. "Good point: That's because in a city where from the tens of thousand to millions live, you can't have a single doctor or hospital to take care of everyone. On this island, this complex is made to take care of a fixed number of tourists and pets. The native population rarely recourses to our medicare, and the immigrants like you are not numerous enough to require another clinic. But since there are several equally trained doctors -and we use that word for the veterinarians as well - you are sure to find the best service. But if you wanted me as your preferential physician, well, I am at disposal."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hello?" Monique said to the phone.

"Hello hello? This is Khun. Is this Monique?" Khun asked.

"Hello yes it is. We're in Lancaster, and we don't know where you are," Monique said.

"Oh, I guess I left out that detail huh? Well, we're at the big fishing house at the cliff side, do you see it?" Khun asked. Monique looked about.

"Not initially, but if it's as big as you say, it shouldn't be too hard to find, oh," Monique said, then she turned to the driver, "Driver sir, do you know what he's talking about? A big fishing house at a cliff side?"
"Ah, well, that's what we're meaning, whenever we do come here we'd prefer to see you then miss, uh?" Amber said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Hello?" Monique said to the phone.
"Hello hello? This is Khun. Is this Monique?" Khun asked.
"Hello yes it is. We're in Lancaster, and we don't know where you are," Monique said.
"Oh, I guess I left out that detail huh? Well, we're at the big fishing house at the cliff side, do you see it?" Khun asked. Monique looked about.
"Not initially, but if it's as big as you say, it shouldn't be too hard to find, oh," Monique said, then she turned to the driver, "Driver sir, do you know what he's talking about? A big fishing house at a cliff side?"
The man nodded. "Not far from here." He pointed at the cliff, where an old, single small house was resting. "We'll be there in ten minutes, top."
xhunterko wrote:"Ah, well, that's what we're meaning, whenever we do come here we'd prefer to see you then miss, uh?" Amber said.
[/quote]
"Call me Andrea. The only one at this facility. And no prob, I'll be happy to be your personal doctor for any necessity."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku took the wafer and sniffed at it. He then ate it. "Wow, this is good. Thank you." he said after he ate it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

The hedgehog peeked out and eyed Shukaku warily. "Hm, you must be normal after all. That stuff was made with holy water and holy bread. Had you been a demon, your mouth would've burned up. Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, yup yup!"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku sighed. "It's okay." he replied. He turned back to his drawing and continued coloring it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"o gosh...i wish i had a parachute" horus said looking down from one point before continuing onward.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Or I could fly there," Monique said.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT," Khun said through the phone, "You are NOT flying here not if you have someone still willing to drive you."

"Ugh, okay okay, see you in a couple minutes, bye!" Monique said.

"All right, bye!" Khun said, closing Levi's phone and handing it back to him.

"Thanks, and yeah, I'll teach you some of those moves sometime," Khun said, "Hey Reginald!"
"Heh heh, all right, well, you will be the one we'll want to see, then, heh, come on dear, I'm sure she has other work," Amber said, "Let's let our TRUSTFUL rabbit guide lead us to the Mall!" Luke then collected the things they had so far.

Boy I really want those back packs now!
Luke thought.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"o gosh...i wish i had a parachute" horus said looking down from one point before continuing onward.
"As you get nearer the top," Wrecker explained, "The wind and the wet steps can easily push you down. That's why there are these handrails, other than to help the tired walkers for support." She pointed at the iron and plastic bar running along the stairs. It was so thin, surely didn't look sturdy enough to support anyone. But appearances could be deceiving...
---
xhunterko wrote:"Or I could fly there," Monique said.
"ABSOLUTELY NOT," Khun said through the phone, "You are NOT flying here not if you have someone still willing to drive you."
"Ugh, okay okay, see you in a couple minutes, bye!" Monique said.
"All right, bye!" Khun said, closing Levi's phone and handing it back to him.
"Thanks, and yeah, I'll teach you some of those moves sometime," Khun said, "Hey Reginald!"
The puppy ran to the adult dog and stood all serious in a military saluting pose. "Aye aye, Sir! Ready and awaiting for orders!"
xhunterko wrote:"Heh heh, all right, well, you will be the one we'll want to see, then, heh, come on dear, I'm sure she has other work," Amber said, "Let's let our TRUSTFUL rabbit guide lead us to the Mall!" Luke then collected the things they had so far.
Boy I really want those back packs now!
Luke thought.
Donau made a gallant bow. "Please follow this humble self to your next destination. Bones," he said to Andrea.
The woman returned a nod. "Try and keep 'em alive until the end of the day, you rascal. See you guys. I will be visiting your place for inspection, once you're done."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun held out a training staff to the pup.

"At ease soldier! Monique will be here in 10 minutes or so," he said, "In the meantime, would you like to help me teach Levi a move or two?"
"We will!" Amber said waving, following the strange white rabbit. Luke nodded and followed after.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun held out a training staff to the pup.
"At ease soldier! Monique will be here in 10 minutes or so," he said, "In the meantime, would you like to help me teach Levi a move or two?"
Reginald's eyes shone like never before. One could almost see the sparks glittering all around his head as he took the object, regarding it like some holy relic. "Ohhhh! Do I get to keep Levi's tail as a trophy if I win? May I? May I?"
xhunterko wrote:"We will!" Amber said waving, following the strange white rabbit. Luke nodded and followed after.
Back in the open, Donau said, "By the way, she knows the truth about me. First time we met, she was on a leave and exploring. I was wounded, badly, and couldn't maintain my Veil. She could've called all the scientists on me, but instead she cured me and never told anyone the truth: You're two lucky kitties, you won't have a better friend among the apes."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald's eyes shone like never before. One could almost see the sparks glittering all around his head as he took the object, regarding it like some holy relic. "Ohhhh! Do I get to keep Levi's tail as a trophy if I win? May I? May I?"
"I'm kind of attached to it," Levi said, nervously holding his tail.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ha ha, I don't think he'd like that, maybe a tuft of it," Khun said, then he darted his eyes to Alyse, "If it's okay that is."
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Reginald's eyes shone like never before. One could almost see the sparks glittering all around his head as he took the object, regarding it like some holy relic. "Ohhhh! Do I get to keep Levi's tail as a trophy if I win? May I? May I?"
"I'm kind of attached to it," Levi said, nervously holding his tail.
The pup seemed to think about that. "Hmm...Ok!" he wagged his small tail. "What about you keep mine if you win?"
xhunterko wrote:"Ha ha, I don't think he'd like that, maybe a tuft of it," Khun said, then he darted his eyes to Alyse, "If it's okay that is."
Alyse nodded, chuckling herself. "Just watch it, Levi: Reg's one pup full of surprises."
Hotep the psychic

"deceiving indeed" Anubis said continuing on.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, he still doesn't want me flying for some reason, let's get going, then," Monique said, flying back into the box, "If you please sir."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have good faith that Reginald may get at least a piece of your tail if you let him," Khun said, "Cause his job is to block each and every one of your attacks. Now. Levi." Khun paused a moment to get his attention and to focus him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That's good to know," Luke said to Donau, still not trusting the rabbit and trying to concentrate on holding their essentials.

"Why were you injured?" Amber asked with a little more care for the rabbit.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, he still doesn't want me flying for some reason, let's get going, then," Monique said, flying back into the box, "If you please sir."
The man got back into the military jeep and drove to the old barrack.
xhunterko wrote:"That's good to know," Luke said to Donau, still not trusting the rabbit and trying to concentrate on holding their essentials.
"Why were you injured?" Amber asked with a little more care for the rabbit.
"Oh, it was so humiliating! I mean, who doesn't know how to split open a Venus Apple?! And yet I managed to get myself burned, and badly. Reckon i was a bit too hungry for my own good, so I acted in a rush, but...Oh, yes, silly me." The rabbit snapped his fingers. "Guess I'll have to show you what a Venus Apple is, first thing, among other things, or your life on this island will be quite short."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"I have good faith that Reginald may get at least a piece of your tail if you let him," Khun said, "Cause his job is to block each and every one of your attacks. Now. Levi." Khun paused a moment to get his attention and to focus him.
"Teach on," Levi said in reply.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun held his staff arm at a 90 degree angle, holding the staff above his head so it pointed directly backwards.

"The witik, or abanico, is very flashy, precise, useful," Khun then swung the staff to the right, then to the left, "It is also very fast and versatile." Khun held his staff out in front of him and high so as not to touch the pup. He then flicked his staff down to the right, then back up and over and down to the left. He then did the opposite. He did them slowly, so Levi could see what he was doing. Then he did them again rather quickly.

"Also, yes, the witik can be performed at various angles, now, Reginald, here's where you come in, we're going to play a little game," Khun said, "You hold your staff up straight, just like this. You have to stay in one spot, and you can't angle your staff at all. Levi will then use the move to attempt to hit me, and all I can do is dodge. He has to strike me 3 times to win. And if his staff touches you at all, he loses. Levi gets 5 strikes and then the game is over. Now, unless Levi needs to see the move again, we can begin."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Maybe after we get to our equipment," Luke said, "After what that officer tried to pull I don't want any detours." Amber was going to say something, then thought for a moment, and nodded.

"He's right," she said, "Sorry but we're a little wary. By the way, what are the predator/prey rules around here?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku finished coloring his drawing. He turned the page in his sketchbook and started to draw a picture of the One-Tailed Demon Shukaku.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun held his staff arm at a 90 degree angle, holding the staff above his head so it pointed directly backwards.
"The witik, or abanico, is very flashy, precise, useful," Khun then swung the staff to the right, then to the left, "It is also very fast and versatile." Khun held his staff out in front of him and high so as not to touch the pup. He then flicked his staff down to the right, then back up and over and down to the left. He then did the opposite. He did them slowly, so Levi could see what he was doing. Then he did them again rather quickly.
"Also, yes, the witik can be performed at various angles, now, Reginald, here's where you come in, we're going to play a little game," Khun said, "You hold your staff up straight, just like this. You have to stay in one spot, and you can't angle your staff at all. Levi will then use the move to attempt to hit me, and all I can do is dodge. He has to strike me 3 times to win. And if his staff touches you at all, he loses. Levi gets 5 strikes and then the game is over. Now, unless Levi needs to see the move again, we can begin."
Reginald just blinked his eyes in comic puzzlement. "Uhh...can you kust show me what do you do to hit someone?"
Alyse nodded to the dog. "Do as he asked, Khun: slowly, make him see what you do score a point. You can touch him with your weapon."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:"Maybe after we get to our equipment," Luke said, "After what that officer tried to pull I don't want any detours." Amber was going to say something, then thought for a moment, and nodded.
"He's right," she said, "Sorry but we're a little wary. By the way, what are the predator/prey rules around here?"
Donau nodded. "Fair enough. As for predator/prey, well, as long as you respect your borders - and your settlement area falls into an agreed upon border - you won't have problems with the red wolves, who inhabit the wildest areas of the island. If you need to walk across their territories, bring a food offering with yourselves, or you become prey. And they *are* the best hunters of Tricana.
"The titanoboas are by far the most dangerous predators, but they tend to avoid immigrants, since they prefer not to draw the humans' negative attention to themselves. You leave them alone, you get to live.
"You can hunt for the goats and for the rats: both are quite plentiful and make for fur, meat, dairy products (the goats, not the rats). Rats move in small swarms while hunting for food: I will show you how to build a snare trap to defend your house and get your meal should they pay you a visit.
"Rats' nest are subterraneans, you can tell them because they look like termites' nest. Just avoid them, or you'll know quite the painful end.
"Goats are not easy to get, but once you start breeding them you'll get yourselves a nice livestock.
"If you want to go for fish, check for the buoys, they mark the permission area, beyond which there are the dolphins, who will defend the territory even against humans. Mr. Spencers had to cover as 'accidents' the drowning of several idiots who thought they could ignore the rules and get corals and pearls.
"And, last but not least, there are the Black Deaths, the spiders: One of them is inncuous enough, but together they form a net trap from which it's quite hard to escape, and that's why you must carry a knife wherever you go. They are quite fast, and the moment you are trapped they keep fabrigating silk until you are completely helpless. *Then* they start eating you. They usually go after birds, but their strategy is to make a trap out of the fruit trees. My recommendation is that you remember to bring a knife when you grow your fruit trees, so to keep them clean and keep yourself safe. Any other question?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku finished coloring his drawing. He turned the page in his sketchbook and started to draw a picture of the One-Tailed Demon Shukaku.
Fuji looked in awe at the drawing. "Ohh, what's that thing? Can it take life and trap me into the page?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Duly noted," Luke said, "I'll keep that in mind."

"I see," Amber said, then with a grin, "What about rabbits?"
Khun nodded and took a step back.

"You can only strike at the ankles, the wrists, the upper caves, and the shoulders," Khun said, lightly, and very, very, very gently tapping Reginald in those areas.

"Not that you'll be getting hit though," Khun said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Duly noted," Luke said, "I'll keep that in mind."
"I see," Amber said, then with a grin, "What about rabbits?"
Rabbits are elusive. They just hate strangers, no matter the species. If you're lucky, you'll meet a trader from time to time, but otherwise they keep the best areas of the island for themselves so not to depend on anyone. if you happened to hurt one of them, you'll never hear the end of it. As for...my brethren, well, they are hidden way deep underground. They come out to hunt from time to time, though they mainly feed on rats and goats. Pray you don't end up in their jaws, because of all predators *they* are the most dangerous."
xhunterko wrote:Khun nodded and took a step back.
"You can only strike at the ankles, the wrists, the upper caves, and the shoulders," Khun said, lightly, and very, very, very gently tapping Reginald in those areas.
"Not that you'll be getting hit though," Khun said.
Reginald wagged enthusiastically. "I got it! Now see *this*!" and before Khun knew better, the pup turned into a flurry motion, hitting with the outmost precision every point as he had just seen! "Did I score? Did I? Did I?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku sighed. "This is Shukaku. It's the One-Tailed Demon I'm named after." he said. "And no. It can't come to life and trap you."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"OW! Heh, OW! Heh heh OW HEH OW!" Khun said between strikes, trying not to laugh as he surprisingly got hit.

"Heh heh eh heh heh easy there speed demon, eh heh heh heh, eh hem, eh hem, eh heh eh hem," Khun said, then regained his composure after rubbing his wrist, "No, you did not. Were you my student, it'd be push up time for disrespect and not listening, heh heh. That is where LEVI is supposed to try and strike me. YOU are to try and defend me, to put Levi off his guard and teach him the motion of the move. Eh heh heh."
"Hey hon, I think we should make our currency in the shape of rabbit ears," Amber said, teasing their guide still. Luke took it seriously.

"Ha ha. Wait, wait we COULD do that?" Luke said in astonishment.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"OW! Heh, OW! Heh heh OW HEH OW!" Khun said between strikes, trying not to laugh as he surprisingly got hit.
"Heh heh eh heh heh easy there speed demon, eh heh heh heh, eh hem, eh hem, eh heh eh hem," Khun said, then regained his composure after rubbing his wrist, "No, you did not. Were you my student, it'd be push up time for disrespect and not listening, heh heh. That is where LEVI is supposed to try and strike me. YOU are to try and defend me, to put Levi off his guard and teach him the motion of the move. Eh heh heh."
Reginald turned to Levi, ready to strike with all his fierce puppiness. "En garde! I will teach you how to lose, felon!"
"Just watch it," Alyse warned Levi. "As you may have noticed, Reginald has the talent of mimicking the moves he sees. So you better score a win before he copies your moves as well."
xhunterko wrote:"Hey hon, I think we should make our currency in the shape of rabbit ears," Amber said, teasing their guide still. Luke took it seriously.
"Ha ha. Wait, wait we COULD do that?" Luke said in astonishment.
Donau laughed. "More likely, your tails will end up as trade currency! You see, after spending generations as prey species, the rabbits just decided to learn how to pay back: And learn they *did*. They have learned to master the Veil's art to the point of perfect invisibility. There could be one walking by your side and you wouldn't perceive him until a spear stabbed your hide. It's a unique talent, and the only reason they don't unleash it in a war is because they know they can't fight against everyone. But trespass their dominion, and not even the humans' weapons will save you. It's actually an immense honor to be accepted at their courts, only a handful of creatures since the last Tribes War succeeded."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:"OW! Heh, OW! Heh heh OW HEH OW!" Khun said between strikes, trying not to laugh as he surprisingly got hit.
Reginald turned to Levi, ready to strike with all his fierce puppiness. "En garde! I will teach you how to lose, felon!"
"Just watch it," Alyse warned Levi. "As you may have noticed, Reginald has the talent of mimicking the moves he sees. So you better score a win before he copies your moves as well."
"I don't think I have to worry. Khun, you said that Reg can't move while defending you, right? that includes counterattacks?" Levi asked for clarification.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yep. The only thing Reginald SHOULD TRY TO DO is block and dodge, and not move his feet," Khun said, with emphasis, "And the only move you can perform is the witik. If I see you performing it wrong, I strike you in the places I mentioned. Three strikes and your out."
"Heh heh duly noted," Amber said.

"But hon, you brought up a point, we're a tribe now, a new tribe," Luke said, "What can and should we do?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku sighed. "This is Shukaku. It's the One-Tailed Demon I'm named after." he said. "And no. It can't come to life and trap you."
"If you say so..." Just as good measure, Fuji tossed some holy crumbles at the drawing. "Better! Yup!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Yep. The only thing Reginald SHOULD TRY TO DO is block and dodge, and not move his feet," Khun said, with emphasis, "And the only move you can perform is the witik. If I see you performing it wrong, I strike you in the places I mentioned. Three strikes and your out."
"Noot move...Okydoky, Khun-San! But these rules are *mean*!"
xhunterko wrote:"Heh heh duly noted," Amber said.
"But hon, you brought up a point, we're a tribe now, a new tribe," Luke said, "What can and should we do?"
Donau stopped just before the Mall's entrance. "You know, this *is* interesting, but no. You are a tribe when there are at least 20 of you, the minimum required not only to reproduce, but also to make sure your offspring can give more births without inbreeding. Starting you two, sorry, but you'll end up genetically dead. Your only hope is that more cougars join, or other compatible felines to give birth to a whole new breed. Guys, here nature is the great leveler, you won't find welfare for those who cannot tend for themselves once they're adults. For now, you are just another immigrant family, not certainly a tribe. I'm truly sorry."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Alright, I think I can manage this," Levi responded, thinking back to Khun's demonstration of the move as he went to pick up his staff again.

He then took his position in front of Reg and Khun, holding the staff as Khun had shown him. "ready?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You really like to take precautions, don't you?" Shukaku asked, wiping off the crumbs.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"You really like to take precautions, don't you?" Shukaku asked, wiping off the crumbs.
"Never enough of them. I see dead people, man! Yup!"
---
"Ready!" Reginald said.
---
The steps turned into a grass-covered pathway, once the stairway reached the first terrace.
So close, the spectacle was astounding: the waterfall was an endless roar, a mist of water would hang in the air, giving nourishment to the lush vegetation. There was no trace of flowers, only shades of green everywhere. A thick vine covered the half bottom of a couple of statues watching the entrance to a cave where the pathway went on, being impossible for any bridge or artificial structure resist the continuous assault of the waterfall.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sorry to have him dash your dreams like that dear, but you knew better," Amber said, "For us, a tribe is 30 or more."

"Just, thinking ahead that's all," Luke said, looking up at the place.
"The rules aren't mean, they are designed to teach," Khun said, "Now. BEGIN!"