HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Victor pointed at the village just in front of them. "Uhm, dat's it. That's why Gian is called 'o'Salisgrave', just like me. Not because we're related, but because we come from de same village. And, pup, you should know bettah than runnin' around without a supervisor. Now stick wid us, while I show our guests around." To Roxanne, he added, "Troublemakah here is de first and only one of his breed. We need t' protect him until he reaches maturity. He must have many litters before he can claim independence!"
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian kicked a stone and looked down , his ears back a little. He should of known Victor would say something once he himself mentioned it. "I would'n make trouble if de village elders did'na put so muc' faith in meh." He smiled up at Roxanne though, and tilted his head to the side, his tongue still hanging from his mouth. "Ah dun wan a'get en trouble... so it best for me ta stick with ya'. Jus' like Victor says." With that, he looked to her paw and held his own out near hers. He gently took her's in his then remember how the greeting went. He smiled brightly and shook her arm up and down as he remembered the elders said to. Now, his memory was foggy, so he was definitely doing it right to some extent... just he was doing it rather vigorously.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:As Adel started to step off of the ship, he heard his father yell "Adelheid! Vait for us!" He turned around and waited for his parents, who were loaded down with luggage, to catch up.

"Ah, dad, I vill carry somezing." He took a couple of suitcases to carry to lighten his parents' loads.

His dad nodded. "Zank you, son. Now ve must go enjoy our vacation here. Zis island looks to be a nice place, ja?"

Adel nodded. "I guess so, fazha." With that, he and his parents set off of the ship and headed for the resort.
The German Shepherd was halfway from his destination, when someone giggled.
From behind him.
Adel turned around. He wasn't used to getting giggled at.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Mareks wrote:Gian kicked a stone and looked down , his ears back a little. He should of known Victor would say something once he himself mentioned it. "I would'n make trouble if de village elders did'na put so muc' faith in meh." He smiled up at Roxanne though, and tilted his head to the side, his tongue still hanging from his mouth. "Ah dun wan a'get en trouble... so it best for me ta stick with ya'. Jus' like Victor says." With that, he looked to her paw and held his own out near hers. He gently took her's in his then remember how the greeting went. He smiled brightly and shook her arm up and down as he remembered the elders said to. Now, his memory was foggy, so he was definitely doing it right to some extent... just he was doing it rather vigorously.
Roxanne's paw was shaken with such ferocity she didn't know what to do for a moment. "Now love, that's okay, slow down!" She said, as she pulled her paw away. "Blimey, what an enthusiastic lad you are!" she smiled patting Gain on his head. Then she turned to Victor. "Wait, do you mean he's under some sort of custody, until he fathers pups? Is that really necessary?"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

He blushed as she took her paw back. He guessed he over did it. He smiled though as she asked Victor if he thought his being over protected by the village was necessary. Gian leaned over to Victor and smiled, though anyone could tell the look in his eye's was of a mischievous thought. "I like de way she t'inks..." He grinned and leaned away from Victor before he could get a swat from the older tribe member. He then proceeded to walk a circle around Roxanne, looking at her fur pattern. She was really fluffy. Gian was curious just to know if it was all fur, or if she groomed her self in a manor that gave the appearance of fluff. He knew some of the girls in the tribe would groom their fur upwards to make it stand on end. He did the same with his head fur to make it look wiry and wild.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The giggling didn't stop.
"Hehe, a cute tourist we have," said...a female German Lykaon.
And she wasn't alone. There were other two of them! Their fur pattern were different for each of the native females, and they all wore jewels -necklaces, bracelets, anklets.
Still giggling, all of them approached the German Shepherd. "Ooh, and dis pretty boy belongs to our kind." said the second female, that was predominantly black.
The third, a perfect canvas of four colors -orange, black, white and red - tickled the tourist's back. "Ya look so alone and sad, pretty tourist. May we be of helpe?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:The giggling didn't stop.
"Hehe, a cute tourist we have," said...a female German Lykaon.
And she wasn't alone. There were other two of them! Their fur pattern were different for each of the native females, and they all wore jewels -necklaces, bracelets, anklets.
Still giggling, all of them approached the German Shepherd. "Ooh, and dis pretty boy belongs to our kind." said the second female, that was predominantly black.
The third, a perfect canvas of four colors -orange, black, white and red - tickled the tourist's back. "Ya look so alone and sad, pretty tourist. May we be of helpe?"
these girls reminded Adel of his late girlfriend. He started to pull away a little bit. "I, uh...my family und I, ve need to get our room at the resort...er, set up" he tried, hoping that would work.

"Adelheid, your mozher und I can take care of our room. You have fun with zose pretty girls, ja?" His master plan was working! The Krauses had booked this vacation to heighten Adel's spirits, and it looked to them like Adel might be feeling better soon. They walked off with the luggage before Adel had a chance to protest.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oooh, ya heard yar parents, yes?" said the first canine, joining the female that was insistently and gently scritching Adel's back. She went for the 'magic spot' behind his ears. "Want t'see our village?"
"No!" Said the second female. "He wants a nice bath at the beach! You're so well built. Ya must be some swimmah! And such a good name ya have!"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Mareks wrote:He blushed as she took her paw back. He guessed he over did it. He smiled though as she asked Victor if he thought his being over protected by the village was necessary. Gian leaned over to Victor and smiled, though anyone could tell the look in his eye's was of a mischievous thought. "I like de way she t'inks..." He grinned and leaned away from Victor before he could get a swat from the older tribe member. He then proceeded to walk a circle around Roxanne, looking at her fur pattern. She was really fluffy. Gian was curious just to know if it was all fur, or if she groomed her self in a manor that gave the appearance of fluff. He knew some of the girls in the tribe would groom their fur upwards to make it stand on end. He did the same with his head fur to make it look wiry and wild.
Roxanne watched as Gain circled her. "Uhm, what are you looking at?" she asked, at the sight of this curious behavior. For a moment she felt like the roles have been reversed, Gain was the zoologist and she was the specimen.

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel pretty much melted between the scratching of his back and behind his ears. "P-please, call me Adel. I think it vould be interesting to see your village," he tried. He figured that maybe if he was with more of them, they wouldn't be so...pushy. That, and he was rather uncomfortable having just met them and them being this close. He wasn't too good with meeting new people or animals, it brought out a shyness in him.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian stopped circling her as she asked, and he moved closer to exam her collar. A decoration? So, the people who weren't from here wore ornaments too. He smiled brightly, knowing that once they got to the village, he'd have to give her something nice to wear. After all, decoration was always fun to wear! "Just lookin'... do'ya groom yer'self to look so fluffy? Or is tha' normal?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Mareks wrote:Gian stopped circling her as she asked, and he moved closer to exam her collar. A decoration? So, the people who weren't from here wore ornaments too. He smiled brightly, knowing that once they got to the village, he'd have to give her something nice to wear. After all, decoration was always fun to wear! "Just lookin'... do'ya groom yer'self to look so fluffy? Or is tha' normal?"
So that's what he was so interested in! He probably never even saw a collie before. "I'm a rough collie, Gain, it's all natural. I would be even more fluffier if I hadn't brushed my fur down this morning!" She laughed a little. "It gets so bad after a bath I can hardly see out form under my fur until I comb it." Roxanne examined Gain's fur in return. "Are you wearing body paint? Is that something the wolf tribe does, or is it a Salisgrave tradition?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

Tha Housedog wrote:Adel pretty much melted between the scratching of his back and behind his ears. "P-please, call me Adel. I think it vould be interesting to see your village," he tried. He figured that maybe if he was with more of them, they wouldn't be so...pushy. That, and he was rather uncomfortable having just met them and them being this close. He wasn't too good with meeting new people or animals, it brought out a shyness in him.
"Aw, look at him blush, de poor pup," said the first female.
"Don't ya worry, Adel. We like to be kind with strangers."
"Especially de pretty strangers like ya. And ya talk funny too." The third female giggled
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

He blinked, looking down at himself and smiled as he reached under his thicker fur and pulled out the small bottle he'd had tied to a rope he had on his waist. It wasn't even noticeable until he'd moved it. A simple rope, would most likely break if too much stress was put on it. Gian held the bottle up, it was filled with more of the green paint. "This is mine... I' yam de only one in de village with this colla'. Not everyone war's it tho', I jus' t'ink it looks coo'."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote: "Aw, look at him blush, de poor pup," said the first female.
"Don't ya worry, Adel. We like to be kind with strangers."
"Especially de pretty strangers like ya. And ya talk funny too." The third female giggled
That last remark struck Adel as ironic. "I am from Germany. Most of us talk like zis, ja?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Mareks wrote:He blinked, looking down at himself and smiled as he reached under his thicker fur and pulled out the small bottle he'd had tied to a rope he had on his waist. It wasn't even noticeable until he'd moved it. A simple rope, would most likely break if too much stress was put on it. Gian held the bottle up, it was filled with more of the green paint. "This is mine... I' yam de only one in de village with this colla'. Not everyone war's it tho', I jus' t'ink it looks coo'."
Roxanne smiled. "It looks good in your fur, makes you look like a strong warrior!" She scritched behind Gian's ears. "Can I ask you something, love? You're a mix breed wolf. Who are your parents?"

The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste glared at the ground angrily as she walked. She didn't look up once; not when her parents asked if she was hungry, or when someone pointed out her anklet. She continued to be stubbornly silent, only paying attention to her footsteps.
Which is why she didn't see the three female dogs flirting shamelessly with another dog, and ran smack into him. She lost her balance and fell on her back with a yelp.
"Oh, I'm terribly sorry!" Celeste said, slowly getting back to her feet. She looked to see who she'd run into; a German Shepard.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The trio giggled again. "We are from Sunbridge. My name is Lana, and dey are Lia and Luna. Our village is de best one in de island to mend a broken heart. And you're a broken heart, Adel. We know it. We've seen so many like ya."
For a moment, at the yelp of pain from the new female, the three natives seemed to froze, a shocked look on their faces... Then Lia ran to Celeste and helped her up. "We are so sorry, tourist. Can we helpe ye? Ye two are friends already?" she asked to Adel
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian's tongue stuck out as he was scratched behind the ear. It was the first time anyone's done that for him, and it felt really nice! At her question though, he quirked his head to the side. "Motha died afta' I was born, an' fatha was'n from de island. De elder's raised me... tho' I t'ink they wish they did a betta' job, since I got hurt an' all." He pointed to the scar on his muzzle, his tongue still hanging out of his mouth. His speech didn't change much because of it which meant he'd learn to talk like that to some extent. "Bu' why' ya' wanna kno'?"
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Reese was looking at the partially folded map in his paw trying to avoid eye contact with the other guests of the cruise. He walked beside his dad with his mom behind him as he looked like a grumpy kitty. "I don't know why they think I need to relax, I'm calm." he says under his breath, before he jumped as he was startled by some pre-chewed gum on the gangplank, he regained his composure before looking up at his parents and then looking at the map continuing, he wasn't watching where he was going and bumped into someone.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel looked at Celeste. He had seen her around, the few times he had left his room on the ship, but he had never really talked to her. Adel shook his head. "I am sorry, I have never met her before." He looked at the cat and held out his paw to shake. "I am Adel. You are?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Mareks wrote:Gian's tongue stuck out as he was scratched behind the ear. It was the first time anyone's done that for him, and it felt really nice! At her question though, he quirked his head to the side. "Motha died afta' I was born, an' fatha was'n from de island. De elder's raised me... tho' I t'ink they wish they did a betta' job, since I got hurt an' all." He pointed to the scar on his muzzle, his tongue still hanging out of his mouth. His speech didn't change much because of it which meant he'd learn to talk like that to some extent. "Bu' why' ya' wanna kno'?"
"Me and my father, Dr Matthew Cooper, came to Meriweather Island to study the population, or in other words, you and the others in the villages. We thought that only the lycaons were crossbreeds, but you..." She pointed at Gian to illustrate her points. "You are such a surprise! I would really like to know who your father was. What breed he was. It could help us save the wolves from extinction!"

valerio

Post by valerio »

The three females lowered their heads, looking crestfallen like puppies after a scold. "Aww!" They said in unison.
Then Luna patted Adel's back. "Well, *we* won't be interrupting a nice interspecies friendship. So, whenever ya want, cutie German Shepherd, come to visit us, or hang around. See ya!" And the three sister left, still giggling and exchaning comments anout Adel that modesty prevents from being repeated...
lightwolf21 wrote:Reese was looking at the partially folded map in his paw trying to avoid eye contact with the other guests of the cruise. He walked beside his dad with his mom behind him as he looked like a grumpy kitty. "I don't know why they think I need to relax, I'm calm." he says under his breath, before he jumped as he was startled by some pre-chewed gum on the gangplank, he regained his composure before looking up at his parents and then looking at the map continuing, he wasn't watching where he was going and bumped into someone.
"You're having problems, mister?" Said a rabbit. A BIG male rabbit. Definitely not like the ones living on the continent. He was entirely black, with red body paints.
Last edited by valerio on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian's eye's widened at the sound of saving the species. It was something that was always talked about, but he never found any great significance in it that the others had. He saw plenty of his kind, and tribe running around, and he didn't really understand the thought of them just not being here anymore one day. It was over his head. "Um... I dunno who ma' fatha' was... bu' de elders would kno' I 'tink. De'y speak of 'em all de' time when I was younger."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor placed his paws on Gian's shoulders. "Why don't we talk 'bout it with de elders demselves, uh? Dey too are intrigued by our wilder cousins of the Green Circle Forest. Please, follow me." And he led Roxanne and Gian into the village.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Celeste shook his hand, smiling politely. "I'm Celeste. It's very nice to meet you Adel," she said. She watched the three sisters walk away, and couldn't help but remember their giggling, and compliments for Adel. "I don't mean to sound nosy, but do you know them?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

The group eventually made it back to the police headquarters, at which time the rest of the squadron remained in their stations, besides Achilles.
He had his own mission.

He set off toward the location of Mr. Spencer's office, following the mental map which was engraved in his memory. Eventually he arrived, and knocked on the door.

(don't know details, keeping it simple)
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The Game wrote:Celeste shook his hand, smiling politely. "I'm Celeste. It's very nice to meet you Adel," she said. She watched the three sisters walk away, and couldn't help but remember their giggling, and compliments for Adel. "I don't mean to sound nosy, but do you know them?"
"Likevise, Celeste," Adel replied, smiling politely back. "No, I do not know zose girls. Zey are very pushy, ja?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:The group eventually made it back to the police headquarters, at which time the rest of the squadron remained in their stations, besides Achilles.
He had his own mission.

He set off toward the location of Mr. Spencer's office, following the mental map which was engraved in his memory. Eventually he arrived, and knocked on the door.

(don't know details, keeping it simple)
The door opened with a click.
"Come on in!" boomed happily the voice of the island's owner. And there he was, Achilles' boss, speaking to a TV screen from his swivel armchair. "Ola, big boy!" he greeted Achilles, turning for a moment. "Be right with ya! Must finish making another billion..." he turned back to the TV. "Yassir, I am perfectly aware of the tensions growing there since the Egyptian government collapsed, and I am also aware that our friends at Dubai couldn't care less. We don't get our oil from Iraq, so be a dear and remind our shippers that if they try to refuse once again to do their job, starting tonight they'll have to migrate to Italy to find one. Tonight MY timezone of course. See ya!" he wiggled his fingers at the screen before turning it off.
"Sorry, handsome: Petrol is just such a dirty business." he chuckled at his own joke, then stood up and went to shake Achilles' paw. "Excellent specimen you are, boy, excellent! So, you wanted to take the measures of you new environment, eh? Fine, fine! And pray tell me, did you also happen to meet some of the natives? *sigh* they're so friendly, it warms your heart." He then went to a cabinet, where he took a bottle of whisky and poured some in a glass.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Victor placed his paws on Gian's shoulders. "Why don't we talk 'bout it with de elders demselves, uh? Dey too are intrigued by our wilder cousins of the Green Circle Forest. Please, follow me." And he led Roxanne and Gian into the village.
Roxanne followed her two native guides towards Salisgrave. Already she has heard many interesting things, and she was hoping the elders would tell her even more. But the first thing on the collie's mind was something Victor has said. "So Victor, you didn't answer my question earlier." she turned to him. "Is it normal to keep Gian under constant supervision in the village? I wouldn't have thought his independence was something he'd have to earn..."

valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor nodded. "Oh, he'll get to dat!" He answered cheerfully. "But for now, as I told ya already, our precious cub must be safe from dangers! An' dis means he must have someone escorting him always, when he walks out of de village. Dem silly rabbits may endanger him, dey so hate crossbreeds, who knows why!" He threw up his arms in exhasperation.
The group had entered the village of Salisgrave. At the sight of Roxanne, many just interrupted briefly what they were doing to greet her with a smile.
And soon, as Victor had predicted, a group of young males gathered around the trio.
"Ahoy, lady tourist!" said one of them, the largest, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Name's Leonard. If ya seeking for a suitable friend an' mate, remember mah name! Wanna sniff mah butt?" That caused an uproar of laughters from the other males.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

The collie was suddenly surrounded by the villagers. The lycaon's were of every size and color, displaying their rich genetic heritage that came with all the mixed breeding. It was a bit too much for Roxanne to be surrounded like that, and even the males showed an interest! When Leonard addressed her, she laughed with the group gathered there. "Tell me love," she said with a sweet smile, "do the native girls swoon over that? Because if that's you're best pick-up line, you'll only get to 'mate' with them..." With a flick of her tail, she stepped back to Gian and Victor.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Leonard didn't seem at all fazed by that statement. "A challenge, you are! What ah can do for ya, then? I'll hunte, I'll fish, I'll climb up de forbidden nest and pik up a Star Flower just for ya, lady! Please, wave again your pretty tail! May I comb your fur?" It looked like this young one had picked up the initiative and the rest of the 'pack' was just watching for the result. "Let me at leaste kiss ya, milady. Let me not die before quenching my thirst for affection!"
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian listened in silence as he was spoken about again. He was used to it, since he was often the tpoic of choice with the elders while he was with them. They would talk about his fate, and his future. They'd make decisions about his life that he didn't really like, but had no say in the matter. Any freedom he did have, he took for himself. His going out just now broke a few rules, so he didn't doubt he was going to get a scolding once they reached the elders... IF they reached the elders. With how all the males in the village were reacting to Roxanne, he wondered if they'd ever get to go by thanks to Leonard. Gian stepped forwards when Roxanne stepped back, and he waved a finger in Leonards face. "Come on, Leonard... remember wha' de elders said. You're nu' suppos'ta be tha' pushy... you're gonna end up wid' a scolding worse off den mine!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Leonard gave Gian a push. "Watch it, half-wolf! Ya already have an advantage! *Ah* want t'make a new breed too. It's in our right!"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Roxanne's paws shot out like lightning and they grabbed a lycaon and wolf ear! She twisted them both sharply, with enough force to cause pain but not strong enough to cause an injury. She dragged Leonard's and Gian's head to eye level with herself. "That's enough there, boys!" Her voice was measured, but there was a hint of anger hidden in it. "There will be no fighting because of me!" She turned to Leonard. "Now Leonard, you're very kind, and your interest is flattering, but I'm not here to look for a mate, I'm here to work. I'm with the WWF science team, and I've come to help your people, but not like *that*. There are plenty of tourists at the resort for you to charm." Now she looked at Gian. "And as for you... I don't need to be protected from an over-enthusiastic bloke, I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. I didn't ask you to get into a fight on my behalf! I hope we understand each other." The last part she told the both of them. Finally, the collie let go of the pair of ears. "Now make up with each other, lads!" Her eyes said no was not an answer she would take!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Leonard Matthew o'Salisgrave looked as much crestfallen as a young male could be. "Sorry, ma'am." He said, while his friends were giggling. "And sorry, Gian," he grumbled, extending a paw to the half-wolf.
Victor too was barely stifling a laugh. "Ah, the enthusiam of the youth. Of course, ya realize, dear Roxanne, dat now ya become even more attractive. We like strong females, not one of dem is afraid t'speak her minde."
"And you should know better, son," said a female, from behind him. The voice had spoken with a kind tone, but it made Victor jump.
Victor turned. "Uh, hello mom."
The Lycaon's mother was as robust as any male. She wore a green tunic with a golden strap. Despite her older age, she didn't show a sign of white nor age. "Very honored to meet you, Roxanne Cooper. I am Selene Amelia o'Salisgrave, Chieftain of this village. I trust my son has acted according to his role. It's the first time I ever allowed him something else than the chores for being still a prankster." She showed an amused smile.
"Mother..." Victor whined, blushing deeply.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Achilles shook his hand formally and stood at attendance. "Yes sir, very friendly." he said non-sarcastically not to offend him.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Gian flinched as his ear was grabbed. He wasn't trying to start a fight, he was just giving a reminder. Leonard was the one who pushed him! He sighed though, smiling and taking Leonards apology. His paw passed the Lycaon's though, and grabbed his wrist. It was what his friends did, and he'd shown Leonard once or twice before. "No need Leonard, I took no offense... everyon' 'as de right like ya' said..." He turned back to Roxanne and stuck his tongue out playfully. "Dat's what everyone say... bu' I dun see any advantage... I dun eve' like de girl's yet." He blinked at the appearance of Victor's mother, and moved closer to Roxanne, hiding behind her, and whispering up to her. "Aye! Dun let 'er see me! She'll giv' me an ear full infron'o everyone!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Achilles shook his hand formally and stood at attendance. "Yes sir, very friendly." he said non-sarcastically not to offend him.
Richard Spencers took a sip of whisky. He sat down at his desk and looked at the German Shepherd with curiosity. "My dear boy, I am not the bad guy, here, so why lie to me?"