HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"its already been done when I cooked them if I remember you said here is known for spicy food?" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun choked back laughter at Buster's comment. Following their guide towards the gate.
"So, what do you do for a living?" Tess asked Khun, trying to control her pronunciation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:"Was waiting for you to finish the conversation!" Luke said to the water where Raijda had dived. Amber leaned forward to Donau's ear.
"Taken," she said softly and sweetly. Luke sat down beside Amber, joining the break.
"So, I thought we only wanted to have ONE couple per family, heh, unless you changed your mind?" Luke said with a smirk. Amber crossed her arms.
"And I thought YOU wanted clean," She said in retort, "And besides, didn't YOU want different?"
"Well, yes, but if you want we could invite the two and," Luke said, but Amber silenced him with a kiss.
"Better?" Amber said. Luke sighed.
"Yeah," Luke said, "Though, I'm FAIRLY certain that at least ONE of our girls will be taken with him. So, you just may yet NOT be single for long Donau."
"Neither might Raijda," Amber said, "MAGIC AND she can fish like that? Not single for long when our tribe gets here, not at all."
"So what do you think Donau, would you say no to one of our girls?" Luke asked him.
The grotesque rabbit chuckled, "Cougar females looking for me? That would be the show."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"I'm pretty sure I do." Shukaku said, feeling the heat from the stove.
"Good. Then you must remember to clean the drainpipe from time to time, and check for the roof. Here, winds can damage it, and fill the pipe with leaves and other stuff. You can climb?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"its already been done when I cooked them if I remember you said here is known for spicy food?" Anubis said
"Not *your* spices," Avaros said. "We tried to plant our own from Egypt, but it didn't work. Now, what would you do with the leftovers from this meal?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku nodded. "Of course. I love climbing." he said, purring.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:Flint raised an eyebrow, looking at Janus curiously. "What if they're cute bunnies?" He asked, his tone nothing but serious.
"Well then he can have his cute bunny and eat one, too," Buster quipped.
Janus actually strutted with mock pride. "See? He likes the wild beast."
Flint couldn't help by chuckle as well. They sure do make an odd pair. "Anyways, what should we be expecting when we get to the rabbit village?" He turns his attention now to Sarge. "Any chance on a gracious welcoming committee. Err, excluding these wolf hunters."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

"its fish for this meal so i would burn it in a silent offering. If it was other food id preserve it or such"Anubis said
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun thought a moment.

"Nothing really. I'm an adopted pet, so I'm pretty much at ease," Khun said, "Though I do some running, a bit of exercise of course, parkour, fencing practice. Fiddle on the computer. Read. But nothing you'd consider a living. When our family was on the field, I was an assistant teacher for pups and kids. But, again, nothing really."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Careful Donau, you just might get that," Amber said teasing, "Well, when our family does get here that is. So after the tents a walk around the yard?"

"Sounds nice," Luke said, happy to just be sitting without danger or fear for once.
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku nodded. "Of course. I love climbing." he said, purring.
Lyla nodded. "Good. Let's see, what else...Oh, yes: Would you like to join an artisan school?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"its fish for this meal so i would burn it in a silent offering. If it was other food id preserve it or such"Anubis said
"That's an answer, but it is a rather...limited one," Donau said. "Think again, no hurry."
---
Roarin wrote:Flint couldn't help by chuckle as well. They sure do make an odd pair. "Anyways, what should we be expecting when we get to the rabbit village?" He turns his attention now to Sarge. "Any chance on a gracious welcoming committee. Err, excluding these wolf hunters."
Well, dem rabbits're a suspicious an' wary kinde, aftah bein' prey for so long a time. No heartfelte welcomin' for anyone, but dey might mellow a tad for our bunny friend. Also, he's black, an' dey think black is good luck. Facte is, black furs are rare among dem, heh." The lycaon gave a friendly slap to Buster's back. "Kengrats, yer our goode luck charme!"
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun thought a moment.
"Nothing really. I'm an adopted pet, so I'm pretty much at ease," Khun said, "Though I do some running, a bit of exercise of course, parkour, fencing practice. Fiddle on the computer. Read. But nothing you'd consider a living. When our family was on the field, I was an assistant teacher for pups and kids. But, again, nothing really."
"An' what would ya teach?" she asked, excitement getting the better of her. "Anythin' new we could learn too? Dat would be great!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Careful Donau, you just might get that," Amber said teasing, "Well, when our family does get here that is. So after the tents a walk around the yard?"
"Sounds nice," Luke said, happy to just be sitting without danger or fear for once.
"Good idea: Familiarize with your territory. And remember, anytime you want to, I'll show you to the ore tunnels.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yes, I would. It seems so fun." Shukaku said, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Well, dem rabbits're a suspicious an' wary kinde, aftah bein' prey for so long a time. No heartfelte welcomin' for anyone, but dey might mellow a tad for our bunny friend. Also, he's black, an' dey think black is good luck. Facte is, black furs are rare among dem, heh." The lycaon gave a friendly slap to Buster's back. "Kengrats, yer our goode luck charme!"
"Well, I have been lucky recently," Buster said, smiling at Janus. "I'm sure I can share a little of that luck."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis took his time in thought."well theres few things you can do with leftovers. Me myself I'd burn it in offerings. But i beleive that it could be a meal to others and id share it as i am now." Anubis said after his time of thought.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Yes, I would. It seems so fun." Shukaku said, smiling.
"Good. Except painting, what do you think you know you're good at? Artisan schools focus on craftmanship."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I have been lucky recently," Buster said, smiling at Janus. "I'm sure I can share a little of that luck."
Janus tilted his head with curiosity. "You know, buns, I realize I never asked you about your family. Your biological one, I mean. Are you still in touch with your siblings?" he didn't dare to ask about the parents, fearing it could be a sorrowful topic.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis took his time in thought."well theres few things you can do with leftovers. Me myself I'd burn it in offerings. But i beleive that it could be a meal to others and id share it as i am now." Anubis said after his time of thought.
"Still incomplete," Donau said. "Don't you worry, though: It does not immediately comes to mind. Look at what we all just did, and think again."
"Donau took five tries and a headache before realizing. He also cried." Erebus whispered into Anubis' ear
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, from my point of view, I'm pretty good at carving things into wood." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ha ha noooo. Basically I didn't teach, just helped coral the pups. Also I do crotchet occasionally," Khun said, then, hoping to swing it back in her direction, "So, what is it that you do?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke nodded.

"Sure, walk around the lake?" Luke said, getting up offering a paw to Amber. She got up and took it.

"By all means," She said, and they started heading around the lake.
Hotep the psychic

"hmmm" Anubis thought taking his time. "lets see, we cooked the fish and then i passed mine to the others for them to try. henceforth sharing, but what else comes to mind upon their words?" Anubis thought. "quite the conundrum. but the same thought comes to mind, taking the left overs and passing them on to others" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus tilted his head with curiosity. "You know, buns, I realize I never asked you about your family. Your biological one, I mean. Are you still in touch with your siblings?" he didn't dare to ask about the parents, fearing it could be a sorrowful topic.
"I don't remember my biological family at all, I just know they were all adopted by the time Mom and Dad picked me up," Buster replied nonchalantly. "They're probably still somewhere in England. If they're even still alive."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Well, from my point of view, I'm pretty good at carving things into wood." Shukaku said.
"I'm sorry, but that is not considered a talent worth the school of artisans, Anything else?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Ha ha noooo. Basically I didn't teach, just helped coral the pups. Also I do crotchet occasionally," Khun said, then, hoping to swing it back in her direction, "So, what is it that you do?"
"Meh, I do a series of chores according to necessity. Every tribefur muste do a li'l 'f everythin'. What's crotchet?" she asked, tilting her head in a cute way
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"hmmm" Anubis thought taking his time. "lets see, we cooked the fish and then i passed mine to the others for them to try. henceforth sharing, but what else comes to mind upon their words?" Anubis thought. "quite the conundrum. but the same thought comes to mind, taking the left overs and passing them on to others" Anubis said
"But that's only *part* of the leftovers," Donau said, winking at the fox.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I don't remember my biological family at all, I just know they were all adopted by the time Mom and Dad picked me up," Buster replied nonchalantly. "They're probably still somewhere in England. If they're even still alive."
Janus nodded. "I have memories of my mommy, she was a beautiful German Shepherd. I lived with her until I was adopted. But I don't remember anything of my father, and mommy never told me about him. He's not even in my papers, Mom said there was some bureaucratic mistake. I'd like to meet him."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ah, okay. So, what would be considered an artisan talent?" Shukaku asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Crochet, stitching yarn into loops to produce various articles of clothing," Khun said, "Like scarves, washcloths, other stuff. I've got a scarf in my backpack I'll show ya later." Monique flew over to Khun's nose.

"You do WHAT?!" She said in amazement.

"Yep," Khun said nodding and grinning.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis only shrugged confusedly. "well if its only part of it then what? Ill eat the rest? That seems to be whats to be looked for? Seriously though are you going to eat the rest of the fish im still somewhat hungry" Anubis said pointing at the fish of his.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus nodded. "I have memories of my mommy, she was a beautiful German Shepherd. I lived with her until I was adopted. But I don't remember anything of my father, and mommy never told me about him. He's not even in my papers, Mom said there was some bureaucratic mistake. I'd like to meet him."
"Did you ever ask Hubert if he could help you find him?" Buster asked. "Seems like tracing ancestry would be fairly simple for him."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Ah, okay. So, what would be considered an artisan talent?" Shukaku asked.
"Creating tools, fix things, make matches...in other words, using your paws to make other people's life better. We could use a potter with art abilities to sell stuff to the tourists, but that's more of a hobby, we don't use money. We exchange arts with the other tribes..." a lamp bulb lit up over her head. "Can you do shamanic paintings?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Crochet, stitching yarn into loops to produce various articles of clothing," Khun said, "Like scarves, washcloths, other stuff. I've got a scarf in my backpack I'll show ya later." Monique flew over to Khun's nose.
"You do WHAT?!" She said in amazement.
"Yep," Khun said nodding and grinning.
Tess lit up. "Ohh, we call it Crotket! My, but you *do* have a precious talente, then! Ye'll make one great additione t'our tribe!" She was wagging happily now
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis only shrugged confusedly. "well if its only part of it then what? Ill eat the rest? That seems to be whats to be looked for? Seriously though are you going to eat the rest of the fish im still somewhat hungry" Anubis said pointing at the fish of his.
Kendra finished up her ration. While chewing, she said"Have mercy of him, Donau: He is going to be your classmate after all."
At the lycaon's kind solicitation, Donau said, "Nothing."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Did you ever ask Hubert if he could help you find him?" Buster asked. "Seems like tracing ancestry would be fairly simple for him."
Janus stopped on his tracks. And blinked.
And facepawlmed, hard. "I *am* an idiot, am I?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I've made a few." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis blinked a few times in thought before the fish was passed back to him and he continued to eat. "If nothing is to be the answer, why issue the question in the first place? Iditarod said it was possible to be the answer but the question predecessor an action or thought of use. "Nothing" is not something." Anubis said his eyes closed as he mouthed a silent prayer and tossed his own leftover bones into the lava like fire where they turned to ash.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus stopped on his tracks. And blinked.
And facepawlmed, hard. "I *am* an idiot, am I?"
"Don't worry, everyone's an idiot sometimes," Buster said. "as long as it isn't all th etime, you have nothing to be ashamed of."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I've made a few." Shukaku said.
"Excellent! And what is your favorite theme in your works? Think carefully, because it will likely shape your future on this island."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis blinked a few times in thought before the fish was passed back to him and he continued to eat. "If nothing is to be the answer, why issue the question in the first place? Iditarod said it was possible to be the answer but the question predecessor an action or thought of use. "Nothing" is not something." Anubis said his eyes closed as he mouthed a silent prayer and tossed his own leftover bones into the lava like fire where they turned to ash.
Donau assumed a wise expression, as he said, "Working with Aether means letting things go for their own, not exercise your power. To such level of knowledge, even life will pass before you like the leftovers of existence. Just as you returned these remains to the fire, to let the world mold them into new material, so you will have to carefully pick up your choices so that you will not alter the lives of the mortals at your whim and leave them instead free to run their own course."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Don't worry, everyone's an idiot sometimes," Buster said. "as long as it isn't all the time, you have nothing to be ashamed of."
"I don't know if that's comforting or mocking, but I'll pick the first, buns. But listen, wouldn't you like to know more about your own family as well?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I've mostly drawn natural ones, but how will that affect my life here?" Shukaku asked, curious.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled and nodded. "well even then we will be seen for guidance only to affect the choices in others paths." Anubis said standing up at what donau said.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Don't worry, everyone's an idiot sometimes," Buster said. "as long as it isn't all the time, you have nothing to be ashamed of."
"I don't know if that's comforting or mocking, but I'll pick the first, buns. But listen, wouldn't you like to know more about your own family as well?"
"I don't really care, either way," he replied. "though I suppose it could be useful to know if I have any hereditary conditions I should know about."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun sighed inwardly.

I really hope your not THAT superficial.
He thought, glancing at Tess. Then he rubbed her nose with a finger.

"Don't be counting your chickens before they hatch now," Khun said to her.

"Buster's right," Khun said, "But remember when you go looking for your lineage you are who you are. Not where you came from."

Amber paused for a moment. Then looked at Luke.

"Why don't we use the horses for this and go for a quick ride?" She said.

"Still thinking about them horses eh? All right, all right," Luke said, then he whistled sharply, "Hey four legs! Exercise time!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I've mostly drawn natural ones, but how will that affect my life here?" Shukaku asked, curious.
Lyla looked suddenly uncertain, not daring to look him in the eyes and scratching her head. "Er, perhaps it wasn't a good suggestion at all. You'll do better as farmer, I think."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis smiled and nodded. "well even then we will be seen for guidance only to affect the choices in others paths." Anubis said standing up at what donau said.
"The Tarrus Paradox, Erebus said. "You got a sharp mind: Whatever you chose, your mere presence will affect the events. So, let's bring it to another level: What would you do to solve it?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I don't really care, either way," he replied. "though I suppose it could be useful to know if I have any hereditary conditions I should know about."
Janus flashed him a grin. "Oh, but you *do* suffer one already: You're an incurable wolffile."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun sighed inwardly.
I really hope your not THAT superficial. He thought, glancing at Tess. Then he rubbed her nose with a finger.
"Buster's right," Khun said, "But remember when you go looking for your lineage you are who you are. Not where you came from."
"Beste way is t'try. Clothin' is a very serious matter to any tribe: We use it when workin' with materials, t'protect ourselves from harm, and so on. If ye can crotcket, ye have an artisan-level skill, especially if you know tricks that could improve our stuff."
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber paused for a moment. Then looked at Luke.
"Why don't we use the horses for this and go for a quick ride?" She said.
"Still thinking about them horses eh? All right, all right," Luke said, then he whistled sharply, "Hey four legs! Exercise time!"
Boomer and Botticelli walked to the cougar couple. "We hear and obey, masters," Botticellli said.
Boomer nudged her peer with her nuzzle. "I knew you watched too much TV, doofus."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What? Why wasn't that a good suggestion? Is it bad?" Shukaku asked, looking at Lyla and wanting to know why she changed moods so quickly.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis's smile widened "thats something that can be too simple that it is complex, being saught for by another for guidance its now the choice of the guider. There will be different events in doing so but as a shaman or being myself i would choose to continue guiding into the persons ongoing path more an aid to there life already than a changer" Anubis said looking out from the edge of the cliff. He then took a deep breath. "but even guides can cause the wrong choices in aiding others" Anubis finished.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Khun sighed inwardly.
I really hope your not THAT superficial. He thought, glancing at Tess. Then he rubbed her nose with a finger.
"Don't worry, I know full well who I am," Buster said. "and wolfiphilia is either incurable or hereditary, I wouldn't have been born if it were both."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"What? Why wasn't that a good suggestion? Is it bad?" Shukaku asked, looking at Lyla and wanting to know why she changed moods so quickly.
The big hyena squat down and put her paws over Shukaku's shoulders. "My dear, magic in this place is as real as you and I. The paintings are used by the tribes' shamans as true symbols of power. You can't just paint a thing for them as you like, it will be like forging a bond with those shamans. And with magic, such bonds can be dangerous... And you know I don't want to see you hurt." With that, she pecked his nose.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis's smile widened "thats something that can be too simple that it is complex, being saught for by another for guidance its now the choice of the guider. There will be different events in doing so but as a shaman or being myself i would choose to continue guiding into the persons ongoing path more an aid to there life already than a changer" Anubis said looking out from the edge of the cliff. He then took a deep breath. "but even guides can cause the wrong choices in aiding others" Anubis finished.
Avaros looked satisfied with that answer. "Looks like there is hope for the future generations after all, if you have such good teachers yourself. Well, are you up to explore more of this island? Or would you rather rest?"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Don't worry, I know full well who I am," Buster said. "and wolfiphilia is either incurable or hereditary, I wouldn't have been born if it were both."
"Hm-m. Right on that. I think I'll be happy with having my unique specimen then. So, what was like in your home country?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"That was for Janus actually saying you were right, eh heh," Khun said, "So do you crotchet Tess?"

"Well now, he won't have THAT problem any more," Luke said, hugging the poor horse.

"Unless you really WANT to have that kind of relationship, ya know, that can change right quick," Luke said, pulling back, being as sarcastic as possible, he then climbed up on the horse, bare back.

"Bareback dear?" Amber said, nervous, walking over to her horse.

"Why not? Doesn't hurt to build a little trust," Luke said. Amber shook her head.

"Your grave," she said, hopping on Boomer, and promptly falling off!

"How do you...?" She said sheepishly, and shakily getting up. Luke smirked.

"Go back around, this time when you climb on, squeeze with your legs, your horse will handle the rest, Botticelli, scoot just a little closer to Boomer will ya?" He said, as Amber tried mounting again.
Hotep the psychic

"well curious as I am I would rather explore more of the island. Its very beautiful everywhere. Decides I dont beleive ill be moving around the island so much when I am learning from Master Donau" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Hm-m. Right on that. I think I'll be happy with having my unique specimen then. So, what was like in your home country?"
"It wasn't that different from America, pretty much the same with a different accent," he answered.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"So, if I painted something for the shamans, I'd form a bond with them?" Shukaku asked, confused.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"That was for Janus actually saying you were right, eh heh," Khun said, "So do you crotchet Tess?"
"Yush. And I can fix the roof, model wooden tools, make bread... Like ev'ry tribefur, ah muste do ev'rythin' t'keep our own family workin'."
---
xhunterko wrote: "Well now, he won't have THAT problem any more," Luke said, hugging the poor horse.
"Unless you really WANT to have that kind of relationship, ya know, that can change right quick," Luke said, pulling back, being as sarcastic as possible, he then climbed up on the horse, bare back.
"Bareback dear?" Amber said, nervous, walking over to her horse.
"Why not? Doesn't hurt to build a little trust," Luke said. Amber shook her head.
"Your grave," she said, hopping on Boomer, and promptly falling off!
"How do you...?" She said sheepishly, and shakily getting up. Luke smirked.
"Go back around, this time when you climb on, squeeze with your legs, your horse will handle the rest, Botticelli, scoot just a little closer to Boomer will ya?" He said, as Amber tried mounting again.
Botticelli obeyed. "Thought you both were used to riding horses," he said.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"well curious as I am I would rather explore more of the island. Its very beautiful everywhere. Decides I dont beleive ill be moving around the island so much when I am learning from Master Donau" Anubis said
The rabbit puffed up with pride at those words. "See? The kit knows talent."
Eerebus facepawlmed. "Gre-eat, as if he *needed* a boost. Anyway, fox: You better learn about the most dangerous aspects of this island first. Tell me, how big was the largest snake you *ever* met?" He asked with a grin.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It wasn't that different from America, pretty much the same with a different accent," he answered.
"I was born in a farm in Idaho. Mom was the watchdog, and she was always the best." he wagged his tail. "Were you born in a farm, too?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"So, if I painted something for the shamans, I'd form a bond with them?" Shukaku asked, confused.
Lyla nodded. "Exactly. You will have to move in with a tribe. Although you will work for even more than one tribe, it will be the species you will be bonded to. The upside is, you will probably work with the lycaons given your theme of preference."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wait, so I'd have to do all that if I drew them a picture? So what exactly does a shaman do?" Shukaku asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT